Cabaret Rouge - My Private Show

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
sunset

Cabaret Rouge - My Private Show

Post by sunset »

CABARET ROUGE

Paris, the spring of 1962. And also my first spring, that transitional phase between childhood and adolescence, when the passions of the past fade away and new thoughts arise in one's head...along with new sensations in other parts of the body!

I have always lived in Lido, together with my mother, a seamstress who crafted dreams for showgirls out of fabric, feathers, and sequins: costumes which now and again transformed them into pirates, clowns, nurses, policewomen, secret agents, and aliens. In short, all the costumes from the adventure novels I read so avidly in my childhood, my mother made real, transforming the girls who succeeded each other at the nightclub over time into the heroines of my daydreams.

In recent months there were three new dancers who everyone said were among the best ever seen, both for their beauty and for their deftness in moving and dancing on stage. To me they were three angels, and very nice ones by the way, with whom I immediately formed bonds of affection and empathy.

Katie, Eva, and Lilith -- those were their names -- were supposed to perform a new number that evening. They called it "Fan Dance," and there was a strange electricity in the air, as if the best show ever seen in Lido was about to go on.

The club was packed, and I, as always, had reached my privileged spot backstage, in the wings, from which I enjoyed all the shows.

When Katie passed close by me, I realized that she was nude behind the enormous red fans that my mother had crafted that week. She was certainly not the first dancer I had seen nude; I had seen the three of them undressed several times, on stage and while they got prepared for a show, but that evening I felt strange, and even the wink that Lilith gave me as she passed by just added to the butterflies in my stomach.

The show was incredible, and I was fascinated by their movements. Not that I was at the time an expert on dance, but really even in my opinion the three of them were very good, besides very beautiful. As I said, I was used to seeing girls nude, but that evening my gaze was fixated on certain parts of their bodies. I felt like I was hypnotized, and also very hot...and "stiff."

I struggled to sleep that evening, and then I had a strange dream. There were dazzling lights; there were Katie, Eva, and Lilith; and we were--I think--all four on stage. They were nude, and were dancing around me. They said something to me that I didn't understand, but at some point I too began to take off my clothes, on stage, in public, not looking anyone in the face. I was happy to undress like them, with them. I was down to my briefs; my heart pounded. Then I woke up, soaking in sweat.

What a strange dream! And also dumb, I said to myself. But the uneasiness of the dream continued to swirl around in my head and in my stomach.

That afternoon, my mother told me to take some dresses to the girls to try on...in their dressing room. I gave a little rap on their door: a series of knocks by which I hoped I would be recognized -- like a secret agent!

"Come in, Thomas."

As usual, they were dressed (or rather undressed) very nonchalantly: Katie in sweatpants and a T-shirt; Eva in just jeans and a bra; Lilith, who was always feeling hot, in just panties and T-shirt. All three were barefoot.

"I brought you the dresses for this evening," I said.

"Thanks. Go ahead and put them there," Katie replied.

I hesitated at the doorstep. The dream of the night before was still on my mind.

"Thomas, we just made coffee," said Lilith. "Would you like some?"

Indeed, there was the nice scent of coffee in the air, mixing with their perfumes.

While I sipped my cup of coffee...I don't know why...it must have been the comfortable circumstances, the sense of it being a sort of coffee break among friends...anyway, I felt good, and when that happens, usually my mouth opens and says things without the prior consent of my brain.

I heard myself say, "Last night I had a dream..."

I regretted it as soon as I said it, hoping that my words had not been understood. But Eva, who was always very curious, and was closest to me, had heard and immediately asked, "What dream?"

"It was nothing...just some nonsense. I don't remember much." My heart suddenly began to beat harder.

"If you mentioned it, it's because you remember something, perhaps something strange that you wanted to tell us about," said Eva, pressing me.

"Come on, Thomas!" said Katie, joining in. "Now that you have made us curious, what dream did you have?"

I didn't know how to explain it, and even today I can't really explain myself, but at that moment, despite the embarrassment, I had the overwhelming desire to share my dream with the three of them. After all, they were in it, too, so they had a right to know.

"I dreamed about you."

"Ohhh, Thomas!" said Lilith, in that mischievous voice of hers. "I hope that you didn't dream about us in an unseemly situation...and that we were dressed...right?" She gave me one of those winks that always unnerve me.

"Actually, you weren't dressed. You were doing your show on stage."

"So it's not enough that you see us every evening; now even in your sleep, you watch a replay of the show?" Lilith said pointedly.

Laughter.

"Yes...I mean...no...but this time it was different. I was on stage too." There, I had said it. I could no longer hold back. Now I had to tell the whole story. How embarrassing!

"And just what were you doing on stage with us?" asked Eva.

"Well...the same thing you were doing."

"Meaning...?"

"I took off my clothes."

"YOU did a striptease, too?" asked Katie, trying hard not to laugh.

"Yes," I murmured.

They all laughed again. It was infectious, too, so much so that I was smiling. After all, they were right. It was such a bizarre dream.

"However...some day...it would be something to think about...just for a change..." Katie said thoughtfully.

"What?" asked Eva.

"To introduce a masculine element into the show. There are never any male strippers, and there are often many women in the club. It's about time to make their eyes shine too!" Katie continued, her tone more serious now, as an artist who plans future shows.

"Yes, indeed...but it would be strange. I don't know what the owners would think of it. And it's not like there are all these male strippers around," said Lilith, mulling it over out loud.

Once again, the feeling of being among friends who were digressing, arguing, and thinking out loud.

"I'd do it," I chimed in shyly, interrupting their line of thought.

"You'd do what?" Katie asked, turning toward me and remembering that I was there.

"I would strip...in a show."

Katie grinned. Lilith laughed.

"But only with you, in one of your shows." I felt the need to be precise, not that it would make much difference.

"Dreams are just dreams," Katie replied sweetly. "Real life is different, Thomas."

"I know, but with you I would do it, even wide awake. I mean for real." I was stumbling over my words.

"But you're too young. And you need to study, to learn how to move and dance. One doesn't just improvise in the cabaret," Eva pointed out, defending their professionalism.

"I know," I said.

Lilith looked at me with her sly smile...and then she winked at Katie.

"Thomas, if you are so sure...why don't you give us a demonstration?" she said to me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that, if indeed you would be so brave as to want to go on stage with us, first you have to do a lot of rehearsing," said Lilith. "You need to learn a lot, so...it's time to begin with the first lesson." Her tone was serious, but her eyes were smiling.

"Okay, when?" I said, without really having understood what Lilith said.

"Well,...now! We still have some time before we have to get ready. Just enough time for your first lesson in striptease," Lilith explained.

"Meaning that I'm supposed to take off my clothes with you, right now?" I asked, as my heart began to pound again.

"Not with us. Just you, and we will be the audience. Also, it's not just taking off your clothes, but doing a proper striptease for us, complete with ballet." While Lilith spoke, she turned to the other two and exchanged a grin with them.

"O...o...okay," I said.

"Fine," said Katie, getting up from her chair. "We've teased you enough. Now go, so that we can go over a couple of dances for later.

"I wasn't teasing him," Lilith insisted, looking me squarely in the eyes. "Thomas, I meant what I said: do you want to do a little striptease just for us? Right now?"

"Yes..." I didn't want Lilith to think I was afraid.

"Thomas, you don't have to do it. You know that Lilith always jokes around." Katie was throwing me one last lifeline, but I didn't grab it...or didn't want to.

Eva chimed in, grinning at Lilith. "Time is up, Thomas. Do you want to show us what your dream was like, or not?"

"All right," I said, rising hesitantly from my chair. "What do I have to do...where do I stand?"

"Wait, not like this," said Lilith, getting up too. "Let's do things right. Come with me over there so I can help you get ready--with a suitable stage costume."

And so it was that I followed Lilith into the little adjoining room where the costumes were kept, while Eva and Katie sat back down, curious -- in spite of themselves -- to see where Lilith's little game and my courage would take things.

I froze at the threshold of the little room, not knowing what to do, while Lilith browsed through the hanging costumes.

"These are good, and this one too," said Lilith. "It might be a bit big for you, but we'll make it work." She took a heavy pair of black leather pants, and a white blouse with puffed sleeves. Then, seeing my paralysis, she said impatiently, "Come on, Thomas! What are you waiting for? We don't have all afternoon; soon the rest of us will have to get ready too. Hurry up and get undressed!"

Those words, spoken in a rather peremptory tone, were chilling, but by now I had played along too long, and so with shaking hands I slipped out of my T-shirt, and then unbuttoned my pants.

In the meantime, Lilith had retrieved a pair of jackboots, a nice belt, and a feathered hat, in addition to a saber. In short, the complete outfit of a fearsome pirate. Turning around, she saw me in my briefs and socks, and burst out laughing.

"Nice PANTIES, Thomas!" she said, emphasizing the word, so that her remark could be heard even in the next room.

And indeed, Eva shouted, "Come out, we want to see too!"

"Patience, we're coming. I just need to redress him and we're done!"

And so there I was. After an elaborate introduction by Lilith, a bit embarrassed, a bit amused, I presented myself uncertainly to the eyes of Eva and Katie. Not exactly a fearsome pirate.

Meanwhile Lilith too had taken a seat opposite me to enjoy the show.

I didn't know what to do, so Lilith had to lead me.

"Okay, first of all, play with the audience a bit. Make some thrusts with your sword."

After a moment Eva started to laugh. Responding to the questioning looks from the other two, she explained that she had just now caught the double entendre -- whereupon the laughter became general.

I too was having fun, improvising a sort of duel, when Lilith brought me back to reality with an utterance that still reverberates in my ears to this day.

"Okay, enough with the sword, now let's start the striptease. First take off your blouse -- and mind you, unbutton it slowly!"

Now it was no longer all a joke. Now I really had to take off my pirate costume in front of my audience.

With hands that trembled a bit, I unbuttoned my blouse, and pulling it out of my pants, I took it off.

"Throw it toward the audience, like this," Eva instructed me.

"A somewhat skinny chest, Thomas," Eva remarked. "You need to eat more pasta!"

"No comments -- just watch!" Katie interjected, coming to my defense. But with a mischievous grin, she added, "Continue, Thomas."

Now it was time for the pants. The buckle, which gave me some problems, even if I eventually tossed it to my audience, much to their delight.

Then the buttons...and all at once, the traitorous pants, now unsupported (being a bit too big), quickly dropped to my boots, leaving me with my white underpants on display.

Whistles, and cries of encouragement.

"You were right, Lilith. I like your underpants a lot, Thomas," said Katie.

Lilith, taking her role as a striptease instructor very seriously, said to me, "Take off your boots, otherwise how else can you take off your pants?"

I bent over to take off my boots, and then my pants too. It had me strike some funny poses that were anything but sexy.

"The socks, too," Lilith continued. "Have you ever seen a pirate in socks?"

Awkwardly, even this last item of clothing of mine was removed -- or at least, at the time I thought it would be the last.

And indeed Katie intervened promptly to confirm my supposition that the game had come to an end. "Okay, Thomas. That was a wonderful striptease! Who knows, you might have a future!"

But what Lilith said next froze time -- as well as my blood.

"But our stripteases on stage don't end like this! We have to see if Thomas would have the courage to go all the way. Thomas, are we left in our panties at the end of the show?"

"No," I conceded.

"Then how do we end up?"

"Without anything on."

"Exactly. We end up nude. Therefore it is right and proper that now we should have the chance to see you 'as your mother made you'," said Lilith, emphasizing the words.

"Okay," I said timidly.

"You don't have to, Thomas, if you don't want to," said Katie, laughing. "You have already been very brave. The show was well worth the price of a ticket."

Lilith looked at me. "Thomas...?"

"I want to do it," I said, my voice trembling but resolute, and I really did want to.

And with sweaty hands I grabbed the hem of my briefs -- but Lilith stopped me.

"Wait."

So she had just wanted to push me to my limits, to test the strength of my willpower, and now she too had decided to stop. Or so I thought.

"Not like that...wait a minute," said Lilith as she got up, went back to the wardrobe and returned with two enormous flaming red fans, like those I had seen used the evening before.

She joined me in the middle of the room, and covered me in front with the fans, so that I was shielded from the gazes of Katie and Eva.

"I have to help you," said Lilith, offering to act as my assistant for the final part of my performance.

"Come on, Thomas," said Lilith. "One last effort. Take off your underpants, and then we will do a little Fan Dance for Katie and Eva."

Eva let out a little cry, while Katie regarded me with a look that was half compassionate and half amused.

My hands were still on the hem of my briefs. I thought of my penis, which fortunately -- perhaps from the emotion of the moment -- was not stiff at the time, but consequently neither was it particularly notable in size.

Lost in those idiotic thoughts, I wasn't even aware that my hands had pulled my briefs down past my buttcheeks -- a fact that was pointed out to the entire audience by Lilith, who had commented aloud on the beauty of my "little tush."

One more tug, and now my briefs lay at my feet. I was frozen. I only stirred when Lilith commanded, "Bravo, Thomas. Now take a step forward."

I did so, stepping completely out of the briefs, and ending up totally nude, with only the fans hiding me from the sight of Katie and Eva.

Lilith continued to play the double roles of scenographer -- showing me what to do -- and expert manipulator of the fans.

"Now, Thomas, turn slowly, and place yourself in profile, like this...good...stop." Saying this, she spread the two fans to the sides, just far enough to reveal my nude figure in profile. Nothing could be seen of my private parts, but it was clear that not a stitch of clothing now covered my pale skin.

Indeed, Eva highlighted the fact. "Yes! Thomas, you're completely nude behind the fans!" A declaration that was followed by a shout of encouragement.

Another command from Lilith: "Good. Now, Thomas, slowly turn your back to the audience, like so...stop."

Now I was no longer looking them in the face. A sigh of relief -- which however did not leave my chest, when it occured to me that now Lilith could lower her gaze and see me from the front. Then I heard her say that she would open the fan on the left.

I think she did, because Eva said, "Behold the crescent moon, beautiful, white, and plump."

Laughter.

Then, I guess that Lilith had repeated the maneuver but with the fan on the right, because this time Katie said, "Behold the other chubby face of the moon."

Lilith said, "Would you like to see the full moon rise now?"

A chorus of "yeses," even from Katie, who by now had given in and was enjoying the show.

I guess that the fans were both open, because I heard a scream from Eva, and Katie saying "A splendid full moon, round and white. You really have a sexy little tush, Thomas."

Katie's words made my heart race, and I felt my face beginning to burn from all the blushing.

Lilith interrupted these emotions, telling me to turn again in profile, this time facing the other way, so as to repeat the procedure from before.

At last, the final, terrible, beautiful command: "Okay, now for the grand finale, turn again and face your audience, Thomas. As you can see, Eva and Katie are demanding the full frontal view!"

Thus I had reached the end of that ridiculous game, which had gotten a little bit out of hand (so to speak), and now I was asking myself if Lilith would go all the way, revealing my penis to the girls; or if, in the end, she would have a bit of compassion.

My hopes were dashed, and indeed the fans slowly opened, and with a final "Et voilà!" from Lilith, I presented myself in all my glory, while Eva whistled and Katie gazed at me with a look that was compassionate but also filled with pride for me.

My cheeks were on fire, and Eva did not miss the chance to point it out: "Look at how red he is! How sweet!"

But once again Katie came to my defense. "Thomas, there's no need to feel embarrassed. As I have always told you, there is nothing about nudity to be ashamed of, and you have been very brave. Besides, as far as I can see, you will soon be surrounded by young admiring girls!"

Her last remark made me blush even more, but the time for the show really had run out, which is why Lilith said, "Okay, the show unfortunately is over. An excellent first lesson, Thomas! But now put your clothes back on, because soon it will be our turn to go on stage." Having said this and laid the fans down, she gave me an electrifying pat on the butt.

I rushed to get dressed, and disappeared from their room as quickly as possible.

The following night, I dreamed of them again, perhaps a bit in a state of half-sleep, and this time I awoke to find that the dream had not left my body wholly unaffected.

Since then, we have not talked about that afternoon with Katie, Eva, and Lilith, even if in the following days, they seized upon some opportunities to tease me, such as when they did a show dressed as aliens.

When they got backstage, Lilith said: "Thomas, one evening we will kidnap you, take you aboard our spaceship, and after having stripped you naked, we will do experiments on you."

Laughter.

Another time, when they were dressed as zombies, and before going on stage, Katie said to me: "Be careful tonight; if we catch you we will devour you...although obviously we will remove your clothes first."

That unforgettable
period of my life has been over for some time now.

I was not destined to be a stripper...I didn't have the physique, and I certainly never would have learned to dance.

Now, on the threshold of this new millenium, I wander the streets of a rainy and somewhat melancholy Berlin, and I let myself be tempted to enter a nightclub.

I watch the show...it's charming, sexy...but the dancers aren't Katie, Eva, and Lilith.

I never again met my three muses, my professors of sexual education, my three friends of my adolescence. I wonder where they are, what they are doing, how their lives turned out. I wonder where I am, now...what happened to my youth...
The End
TeenFan

Re: Cabaret Rouge - My Private Show

Post by TeenFan »

"on the threshold of this new millennium"... This suggests this story was written about 25 years ago. Is that the case or is it newly written?
It's a nice n sweet story that we all could wish happened to ourselves. Too bad there isn't an "Alien Abduction" sequel. That is one story I've
been wanting to write, but haven't gotten around to yet.
sunset

Post by sunset »

thank's teen fan

nope, it's a story written now

inspired by this video:

https://it.spankbang.com/1sbxc/video/ca ... +fan+dance
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Nice "inspired" result from that video clip.

If you want to do more stories inspired by movie clips I'm sure many here could suggest the film clips.
Perhaps it would make for a good future Topic, many people submitting a story inspired directly from a movie video clip, with said clips
linked to with the story.

I have used movie scenes as an inspiration for doing a story. A scene from the movie "Twee Vorstinnen En Een Vorst" (Two Queens and one
Consort) inspired me to write "It's In the Script"