Julie's babysitting disaster - new page up chapter 12 page 4

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Julie's babysitting disaster - new page up chapter 12 page 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

Julie's babysitting disaster, is in several posts all spread out across this board. I have edited them, and added to them, to make one almost complete story. I have not deleted any content, just re-worded some of the storyline and added to the storyline in places, to make it an easier read. I hope you all enjoy. I would like to thank Valerian XIII and Minnie Mouse for both of their input and contributions. This story would not be possible without them.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster- Chapter 1 Julie's Job - written by Revenged Pirate.

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.”

“O.K. That comes to £30 madam.” Said Julie.

“Here you are dear.” Said the woman, passing Julie two twenty-pound notes.

Julie pushed the button on her till, the cash drawer opened. Julie put the £40 in the till and took out a £10 note in change, handing it to the woman.

“Thanks Dear.” Said the woman, taking it, before picking up her shopping and left the store.

The cashier behind Julie swivelled in her chair and scoffed.

“Julie you’re always so polite, haven’t you ever been rude or mean to anyone?” Asked Courtney.

“You know I have; I’ve told you about my boring sitting jobs.” Said Julie.

“Oh yeah, you’re bratty twins, and the brats next door. I meant to someone you don’t know.” Said Courtney.

“Oh no!! Speaking of the brats, here comes Timmy.” Said Julie.

“Dare you to be rude to him. I hate the way he always stares at my breasts.” Said Courtney.

“Hello Julie. Your looking perky today.” Said Timmy brightly.

“Hello Timmy, just the comic? Sure you don’t need clean sheets too after your accident yesterday?” Said Julie.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster- Chapter 1 Julie's Job - written by Revenged Pirate.

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Just the comic Julie.” Scowled Timmy going slightly red.

“That’s £2.50.” Said Julie.

Timmy slammed the money on the counter and stormed off out the store.

“Wow Julie, you really are a bitch to him.” Said Courtney smirking.

“Don’t Courtney, I feel really bad.” Said Julie.

The two girls finished work twenty minutes later and were now in the staff changing room.

“Wolf Whistle” from boy in changing room.

“Shut up Eddie, like you have a chance with us two.” Said Courtney.

“Yeah, you’re way too geeky to handle us.” Said Julie.

“If you ladies gave me a chance, I might give you both a surprise.” Said Eddie.

“Ha, ha, ha, Don’t make us laugh.” Said Courtney.

Julie went into the first cubicle whilst Courtney went into the second. Both girls changed into their everyday clothes and within minutes had their uniforms hanging in their lockers and walking back towards Courtney’s place. The sun was shining, and it was a really hot day. Another boy wolf whistled across the street from them.

“Don’t you get fed up of them stupid boys wolf whistling you all the time Julie?” Asked Courtney.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Of course not. It’s quite flattering and I love the attention.” Said Julie.

“Well, it bugs me, and I wish they wouldn’t, Anyways, What are your plans for the summer? Babysitting brats?” Said Courtney.

“You know I’m saving up for a new car, hopefully a Ferrari, sports red,” Said Julie.

“0-60mph in 5 seconds. I know.” Said Courtney rolling her eyes.

“Just think of the fun we’ll have together.” Said Julie giggling.

“Sunglasses and tropical sky’s hopefully somewhere exotic in our bikini’s” Said Courtney.

“Anyway, I’m not babysitting the brats this summer.” Said Julie.

“You’re not?” Said Courtney sceptically.

“No!! A golden opportunity has fallen right in my lap, and I don’t even have to leave my house.” Said Julie.

“A golden opportunity? Sounds too good to be true.” Said Courtney.

“My mum and aunt, are going away for a month, so I get the house virtually to myself, and I’m getting paid to stay at mums.” Said Julie.

“Right, what’s the catch?” Asked Courtney.

“No catch, I don’t have to go anywhere, get up when I want, do what I want, sleep when I want.” Said Julie.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster- Chapter 1 Julie's Job - written by ValerianXIII and Revenged Pirate.

Post by Revengedpirate »

“there’s always a but,” Said Courtney.

At that moment some dark clouds started to form in the sky and a really loud clap of thunder came overhead.

“It’s nothing really, just a small job really. Well, my aunt Linda has two..” Said Julie broken off by Courtney.

“Rottweilers, Chihuahuas, poodles, or Labradors, dogs right?” Said Courtney.

“Ha, Ha, no. Aunt Linda has two little twin daughters, Agatha, and Agnes. Anyway, with mum and Aunt Linda on their cruise, I’ll be babysitting, the little red headed trolls.” Said Julie smiling.

“When was the last time you saw these trolls?” Asked Courtney.

“Oh Urm, Let me think. It must’ve been seven, no six years ago. Yes, that’s right when they were both twelve.” Said Julie.

“You know, a lot has probably changed since you saw them last.” Said Courtney.

“They were pale freckled little chubby devils. I had to rule the mischievous duo with an iron fist. Enforcing early bedtimes and dishing out punishments just to show them who was boss. I was and still am, much bigger than them and I easily handled them when they got out of line. I took full liberty spanking and sometimes humiliating the bratty twins when they showed even a hint of defiance.” Said Julie reminiscing with a grin.

The total authority had gotten to Julie’s head sometimes sure but those two always misbehaved. She wanted to nip it in the bud before things really got out of hand, well that was her reasoning anyway. Julie would be well prepared this time enforcing strict discipline while she was in charge. She was sure to dress the part putting on her height enhancing boots to give her the extra boost of authority she needed. The twins had just turned eighteen themselves now and probably resented the idea of having a babysitter still at their age.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 1 Julie's Job - written by ValerianXIII

Post by Revengedpirate »

“You know Julie, referring to them as pale freckled little chubby devils is probably not the best way to get them onside.” said Courtney.

“The pay is totally worth it though and I’m more than ready to keep those little brats in line no matter what.” Said Julie.

“Well, I hope you know what you’re getting yourself into.” Said Courtney.

“Of course, I do Courtney, You worry too much.” Said Julie.

That’s when another clap of thunder happened, and it started to rain. The two girls ran to their own homes, went inside and dried off.

“Oh, Julie, I thought you’d never get here.” Said Julie’s mum.

Julie hugged her mum before rushing upstairs to get ready. When Julie came back down, Her mum and Aunt Linda were rushing towards the car, Yelling instructions as they went.

“Julie, they need dinner.” Said her mum.

“Julie, the emergency numbers are on the fridge.” Said Aunt Linda.

“Julie, ring your uncle, if anything happens, we’ll be incommunicado for the next 4/5 weeks.” Said Her mum.

“4/5 weeks whoop, whoop.” Shouted Aunt Linda from the car.

Julie’s mum backed out of the drive, and they were off.

“BYE DARLING” yelled Julie’s mum from the moving vehicle.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 2 The Twins - written by ValerianXIII

Post by Revengedpirate »

"Where are the little brats?" Thought Julie.

Julie searched the front yard. Julie’s mother had already brought them inside while Julie was getting ready. Julie felt hard done by, Missing an opportunity for that first impression. Julie scowled to herself as she came back in.

“I’m ready to lay down the law the second I find those two.” Thought Julie.

She searched inside the house until she reached the living room and was stunned at what she saw. The little brats had grown a lot. Instead of two little snots like she expected, there stood two grinning extremely attractive, red headed adults. The two girls must’ve both been at least 6ft tall. They had blue eyes, freckles and button noses, their breasts must’ve been at least D-cups on both. Julie even with her boots on, felt extremely intimidated and small. The twins had her completely dwarfed, and they must have outweighed her too. Julie froze completely caught off guard as the twins grinned at her like a pair of Cheshire cats once they finally noticed her presence. Julie's eyes grew as big as saucers when it slowly dawned on her who she was looking at.

“Those little trolls have turned into giant monsters” she thought to herself.

Julie was naturally only about 5'4 but with her boots on she was at least 5'6. Julie's brown eyes were still wide with shock. Her shoulder length chestnut hair had been put up into a tight ponytail and her tight jeans and conservative blouse were supposed to give off a no-nonsense vibe. All of that seemed to go out the window as the two redheads smirked down at her. Julie was frozen, still not sure what to say.

“How in the world am I going to reclaim an air of authority over the twins again. Their even smirking at me, with superior grins.” Thought Julie, making Julie feel like the little girl in the room. Julie was shrinking before them. Agnes, who was always the leader, broke the silence.

"Wow Julie it looks like you shrunk or somethin." Both girls snorted with laughter in unison like a couple of talking pigs. Julie had to say something, to try and regain some authority in this scenario, but she was still a bit shocked and intimidated.

"What’s a matter? cat got your tongue?" The twins both snorted even though it wasn't a very funny joke.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's babysitting disaster - chapter 2 The Twins - written by ValerianXIII

Post by Revengedpirate »

Julie finally squeaked out trying to meet them as equals now.

"It's good to see you two." Julie lied.

"My you sure have grown.' Julie blurted out, not knowing what else to say.

"Hey! What's that sposed to mean?! Agatha who was the bigger of the two said defensively.

"I-I mean you have gotten so tall. " Julie stammered, a little kicking herself for showing a bit of weakness already.

Agatha seemed to let the comment go for now but rolled right into another good question,

"Hey, I'm starvin I thought we was gone be gettin some dinner by now.”

“I Didn’t think about dinner.” Thought Julie.

There was some mac and cheese in the cupboard and even though Julie didn't feel like she was being properly asked she was relieved to find an excuse to get out of this awkward reunion for now. Julie had never been a great cook or anything, but mac and cheese was hard to mess up. The twins started to settle themselves in. They found the television remote and started to watch their favourite show.

Julie moved to the kitchen, heart still beating a little fast, as she got to work. While Julie mixed the ingredients her mind raced the whole time.

“This wasn’t what I expected at all. How am I going to regain control before things got out of hand. If I don’t take back control somehow, I’m going to end up being their slave or something for the entirety of this month. I need to nip this in the bud as soon as possible before I totally lose control of them.” Thought Julie.
Julie had relied on her size advantage so much so, that without it, she was lost of what to do.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Maybe if I showed them respect like mutual adults then they would compromise with me. I mean they are grown adults now, how bad can they be?” Thought Julie to herself.

“I Can’t believe they already have me serving them like their own personal slave already. I’m going to get them to clean the dishes after dinner. I’ll make it a team effort teaching them some positive behaviour’s while regaining some authority in the process.” Thought Julie smiling at her brilliant idea.

Julie set up their bowls on the dining room table hoping to lure the twins away from the T.V. so that they could talk about things. Neither of the twins budged and it was Agnes who said with annoyance and a little authority in her tone.

“Bring it in here dummy.”

Julie ignored the dummy comment, although it really started to make her mad.

“How dare Agnes talk to me in that tone, in my own house.” Thought Julie.

This was the time to put her foot down, but she thought for some reason it best not to yet. Feeling like some sort of servant, Julie reluctantly brought the twins food out to them in the living room.

“They Didn’t even thank me, Bitches.” Thought Julie.

Julie watched the twins scoff the food given to them by her.

“We’re all adults now, but I’m hating the way their treating me.” Thought Julie.

Julie fumed quietly in silence on her chair. Julie felt forced into staying up late, watching their dumb shows. Julie even tried to bring up the dishes but was blatantly ignored even though it was a commercial break. Julie just bit her lip and cleaned everything up while the twins laughed and snorted at the television, in the living room, lazily lounging on the chairs. It was well past midnight, and they were all getting tired. Julie figured she would show them to their room before she herself went to bed. While Agatha went along generally ignoring anything Julie said, Agnes hadn't followed along at all.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

There were twin beds already made up for the twins in the spare bedroom, which Julie showed to both Agnes, and Agatha, before Julie turned around and headed to her own bedroom. Julie was using the room she had grown up in and her mom had kept it just the way Julie liked it. The first thing Julie noticed was her door was completely shut. Julie immediately tried the door and found out it was locked from the inside. Julie was confused,

“How is my door locked from the inside?” She thought.

“Knock, Knock,” Julie knocked on her own door.

“Who’s there?” Came a voice from inside.

“Julie.” Said Julie.

“Julie who?” Asked the voice.

“I’m not playing games, Open my door.” Yelled Julie getting slightly annoyed now.

Julie punched the door with her fist in annoyance. The door swung open, and an angry looking Agnes stood in the doorway.

“What do you want? I’m trying to sleep.” Said Agnes.

“You’re in my room, which I told you before.” Said Julie.

“I’m not sharing a room with Agatha, little girl. Agatha snores so loud, and I’m obviously too long for the sofa. Actually, a little girl like you, would fit just fine on there. Good night.” Said Agnes. Agnes slammed the door in Julie’s face and locked it again.

Julie stood on the spot shocked. Agnes had called her a little girl and slammed the door in her face.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.