A Small Getaway - Micropenis ENM

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Theoneandonly10

A Small Getaway - Micropenis ENM

Post by Theoneandonly10 »

The events in this story took place while taking a weekend break with my family when I was around 30 years of age. I was a single bachelor at that time and was graciously invited to accompany my brother's wife on a camping trip one weekend while he was working. I gladly obliged for a couple of reasons; firstly, I loved spending time with my nephew to whom I was very close and, secondly, I didn't like the idea of them going camping alone without a bit of protection. My brother and I both grew up in a fairly liberal household and, as such, had no hang-ups over the idea of nudity or sex. These were ideals that he was also trying to install into my nephew, who would have been around 11-12 at the time. My nephew, Cody, was a great kid. He was very athletic and competitive, regularly competing in any sports events he had the time to enter although he was fantastic at swimming and running, actually. As a result of this he had a trim, toned body with a fantastic tan and, along with his handsome features and mid-length brown hair, was the object of many crushes at school. As far as I know he didn't have a girlfriend at that point but I did know he was showing a new-found appreciation of girls, even though for some unfathomable reason he was tremendously shy in front of other kids.

My sister-in-law, Sheryl, was an awesome woman, just like a sister I'd never had. She was also very liberal (bordering on being a hippy) and shared my brother's desire to instil the same kind of values in Cody that they both had growing up. I can remember that at every family gathering or vacation Sheryl and my brother Brian would always insist that Cody swim naked and not be ashamed of his body. As we very rarely had any girls over at those vacations Cody was never really exposed to the embarrassment of having a young girl of the same age taking a detailed visual checklist of his various body parts! Cody always seemed very comfortable swimming and playing naked and, as far as I know, had no issues with it. The adults themselves never paid any attention to his nakedness and this in turn gave Cody a sense of normality. I'm not sure if this was an overt tactic to allow Cody to develop as much confidence in his body as possible, or simply a philosophical extension of Sheryl's politco-social beliefs, but it seemed to install in the boy a total acceptance of his body and its beauty. However, as Cody aged, I could see that his development in other areas was significantly lacking - it had been around 3 years since I'd seen Cody naked and boy was I in for a shock.

So, the weekend came around and we all packed our stuff up to go and camp on a river. This particular camp was well-known in the local area for a few reasons, one of which being that it was fairly common to see naked people walking the trails that surrounded the main camp sites. Nothing ever untoward happened and it was treated as quite natural, and the whole place itself was de facto nudist. I'm guessing that this was the reason Sheryl decided to go there as it was a very "back to nature" type of place with hardly any amenities and only the basic necessities. It only took around 20 minutes to drive there for my brother's place so I sat in the back with Cody to keep him company and make the trip go further. We spent the trip playing Eye-Spy and 20 questions, at one point making Cody burst into hysterics by "spying" a pair of breasts on a billboard we had just passed. Even though he was pretty confident Cody still seemed to be a little bit bashful about over sexual references or rudeness. At one point Sheryl playfully chastised us for being too naughty!

We arrived at the campsite at around 10 in the morning and already by that time the sun was beating down. It was around 35 degrees Celsius and we all couldn't wait to get into the river. Sheryl pulled up and straight away we were all out of the car and into the water! I wore my board shorts as I didn't really want to be naked in front of Cody and Sheryl, no matter how comfortable they might have been in that state. Sheryl whipped her clothes off and, butt naked, dived head first into the river and began leisurely paddling around. Cody took great care in undressing as, being a fashionable kid, didn't want to leave his expensive brand-name, stylish clothes in the dirt! While he was doing this I couldn't help but admire his body - I don't mean this in a perverted way, but it was hard not to appreciate the aesthetics of his supple young frame. He had a deep tan all over his body except for his butt and groin, and even though he was only around 11 his trim stomach sported a 6 pack that I was quite jealous of! His shoulders were quite broad for his age (due to the swimming) and he had a mature level of muscular development in his upper body. At was at this point that I also noticed something else. As I mentioned, it had been a few years since I'd seen Cody naked and in that time he had developed quite considerably in all regions aside from his unmentionables! He didn't have any noticeable pubic hair, which served to highlight just how small his penis and testicles were. When I'd last seen him naked at around 7 years of age, I distinctly remember being struck at how tiny his penis was, but then reminding myself that it wasn't uncommon for boys of that age to be late bloomers. Cody had clearly failed to bloom, his testicles being barely visible, and his dainty, circumcised penis barely extending more than 3cm away from his body. It was at this point I gently took Sheryl aside and asked her if she'd been to the doctor to raise the issue of what was quite obviously a case of severe micropenis, to which she brushed me off with something along the lines of "it's perfectly natural, I don't want some doctor telling my boy that he's not beautiful!" I didn't agree, but I knew my limits.

We all then jumped into the water and began cooling off. The water really was a fantastic temperature and it seemed like we had the whole place to ourselves! There was nobody camped near us and, as everyone had to park quite far away from the water's edge (at least a 5 minute walk) we didn't have to put up with the sound of cars zooming by. It was really was back to nature! After about an hour of splashing around, cooling off and generally chilling out we all decided to go for a walk around the tracks of the lake before lunch. Sheryl got out and popped some shorts on and a bikini top, not wanting to bump into any strangers on the way totally naked! She also told Cody to put on a pair of his board shorts that he brought. To my surprise Cody refused:

"Seriously, Mom?! It's so hot and they itch sooooo bad"

"You'll be sorry if we bump into someone you know, young man!" Sheryl reasoned, but Cody was still adamant.

"Oh, come on. No one we know comes here anyway, plus the place seems empty" Cody argued back.

"Fine, have it your way. But if we see anyone you're not allowed to cover yourself, capiche?!" Sheryl curiously instructed. Cody was a bit taken aback by this.

"...ummmm. Why?" he questioned.

"Because nudity is there to be enjoyed and celebrated! You should never feel ashamed of your nudity or your body, and if you don't want people to see you naked then you wear clothes - you can't have your cake and eat it, understood?" Sheryl deftly explained. By this point I could see Cody becoming frustrated with the instructions.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine, let's just get going, we're not going to see anyone anyway" he defiantly countered.

So off we went. Cody didn't have a stitch of gear on, not even walking shoes. He was as naked as the day he was born and he didn't show any concern at all! He was happily plodding along taking in the sights and occasionally jumping into the river to cool off. The day seemed to be getting hotter as it went on and about half an hour into the walk we starting to get quite fatigued. We were on the point of heading back when Sheryl suddenly called out to a figure on the river who had just come into view:

"Lisa! Lisa, what are you doing here, woman!" she yelled out, dragging us all along with her to meet this mystery person.

"Sheryl, darling! What a lovely surprise!" the woman responded.

The two women now embraced and gave each other pecks on the cheek as they started the introductions.

"Cody, look who's here! You must be glad to see Lisa!" Sheryl happily announced.

"Y--yeah, sure. How are you, Mrs. Upton" Cody managed to stammer out. Mrs. Upton turned to Cody, smiling, and as she opened her mouth to greet him must have noticed the obvious non-elephant in the room. Her eyes widened slightly before her gaze returned north and, clearing her throat awkwardly, replied:

"Good, young man, good. How's everything at school? Still kicking butt in the swimming carnivals?"

Cody just nodded bashfully and stood there with his hands clasped behind his back. It was at this point that I noticed a definite shift in Cody's demeanour and body language. Far from being confident and carefree he was now looking to be nervous with a touch of anxiety. For some reason his eyes kept darting from left to right. Whenever there was a voice or noise from the woods he would flinch and turn away, as if he was preparing to hide from some unknown enemy. He also surreptitiously started to move his hands in front of his boyhood and was facing towards the river, even when being spoken to.

"This is my brother, he decided to join us today" Sheryl finally got around to saying. "Jeff, this is Lisa. Cody and her daughter Jessie are in the same class at school. We've been family friends for years now" she explained before turning back to Lisa.

"So what are you doing here? Fancy some time to yourself this weekend, hun?" Sheryl questioned.

"Oh, heavens no. That's a pipe-dream, girl! Sharon and her husband have gone away for the weekend so I got stuck taking care of Maria at short notice! This was on the weekend where I'm already taking care of Trudi too! Those two, Jessie and Ash have just gone back to the car to get the water" Lisa complained, a clear tone in her voice that she would have much rather have been inside watching TV instead of carting around her daughters and two manic friends. Ash was Jessie's 5-year-old sister.

"Ohhhhh, how interesting" Sheryl pondered. As she let out the word "interesting" her gaze shifted from Sheryl and came to rest firmly on Cody. Mother and Son made eye contact and I could see by the upturned curl of her lip and gloating gaze that Sheryl was firmly ramming home the fact that she had been right to instruct Cody to put some clothes on! If I thought Cody was nervous before then I hadn't seen anything yet. The colour pretty much drained from his face and his hands had cemented themselves firmly in front of his boyhood. Every sound now made him jump and it wasn't long before he started pleading with his mother to get walking again.

"Can we go now Mom? I want to get lunch..." he whined, obviously trying to search for excuses to leave.

"Not just yet, I haven't even caught up with Mrs. Upton yet" Sheryl retorted. She then excused herself for a minute and took Cody to one side.

"You are to uncover yourself straight away" she whispered. "I will not have a son of mine embarrassed by his natural body. You will remove your hands and keep them by your side for the rest of today. If you deviate from my instructions not only will I take away your computer for 6 months you will have explain yourself to Mrs. Upton. She is probably already wondering why you are covering yourself up. Do I make myself clear?"

Her voice had taken on a deathly serious tone and Cody could see that she was 100% serious. She was staring intently at Cody waiting for his response, and by the looks of it he was on the verge of tears.

"Do I make myself clear, Cody?" she hissed.

"Y---yes Mom" Cody dejectedly answered, barely audible.

"Good!" Sheryl responded and in one swift movement pulled his arms down by his side. "Remember, you move those hands and you will be in more trouble than you've ever been in before, young man" she added.

Apparently Lisa was just as liberal as Sheryl, if not more so. I could tell by the clothes she was wearing that she was very much of the "flower power" mindset, with her outfit made up of new-age jewellery, a long, flowing caftan and hemp as far as the eye could see! Maybe that was why they got on so well together. For the next few minutes things were quite tense but still fairly pleasant. Sheryl and Lisa commenced gossiping about school, kids, life and husbands as Cody stood there looking out onto the river, hands firmly by his sides and ears finely attuned to the slightest noise. I'm sure that in his head he was cherishing the final few moments of dignity before he had to present his naked body to his 3 young classmates. I could tell by his worsening body language that he was acutely aware the clock was counting down. Then, his nightmare began.

"Just set it down over here near the cooler, girls" Lisa instructed. Cody immediately turned his head, but not his body, as it dawned on him that this was no longer a nightmare, but reality.

"Hi girls! How are you all doing?" Sheryl cooed. She'd always had a soft spot for Jessie as the families got on so well together. The girls all waved back and proceeded to put the bottles of water down near the cooler, which just so happened to be about 3 meters from where Cody was standing. I turned around to get a good look at the girls.

Almost immediately I noticed that all 4 girls were still fairly dressed up. I thought they would be in bikinis but they must have only just arrived at the river. Jessie was wearing cut-off jeans and a small tank top with a "Hello, Kitty" logo in bright pink. She was a stunning redhead with milky white skin and stood only a couple of centimetres shorter than Cody, towering over Ash who was wearing a pink princess outfit. Maria was short and tubby, definitely not what you would call a beauty and wore a loose fitting floral dress and clip on sandals. She was a brunette and had a face full of freckles. Trudi was a skinny, tall gangly blonde who wore pigtails and had a mouthful of braces. She wore long socks and sandals, too, but had a shorter skirt on and a loose fitting long t-shirt. At this point, Cody had managed to conceal himself behind his mother and Lisa and the girls weren't aware he was there. For the moment, he was safe, as he'd just managed to obscure himself from view as the girls emerged from the woods. Ash ran over to her mother for a hug and, as she saw Cody, I could start to see her beginning to giggle.

"So, Jessie, how's school going hun? I've heard you've been getting good grades in English" Sheryl asked.

"Yup!" Jessie beamed with a giggle. "We've been reading "Of Mice and Men". Is Cody here too?"

Cody jerked bolt upright now, aware that his little game of hide and seek was coming to an end.

"Oh, I thought you'd seen him already? Here he is" Sheryl slyly revealed, as she slowly stepped to the side and revealed her naked son to his 3 curious classmates.

The faces of the girls all collectively switched from relaxation to utter astonishment. There stood Cody, the hottest boy in the year, totally butt naked with nowhere to hide. He still had his back to everyone so they were only getting a view of his backside, but that was only a temporary measure.

"H---Hi Cody..." Jessie managed to stammer.

Maria and Trudi stood at either side of Jessie. Maria had the biggest, toothy grin on her face I'd ever seen on a young girl. I'd only met her minutes before but by her facial expressions I could see that she was a troublemaker. Trudi had her hands up to her mouth and her eyes were wide with shock. Sheryl decided to take action.

"Young man, when someone says "hello" to you, you answer back!" She demanded, as she grabbed his arm and forcefully spun him around.

It had happened. Cody stood there motionless, totally exposed, the gazes of his 3 young classmates soaking in the view of a sight unseen before. All 3 girls stood there, mouths agape, eyes bulging - it only took a microsecond for their eyes to be drawn down to the most interesting part of Cody's anatomy.

"Hi Jessie" Cody managed to drawl, his face flushed red and hands trembling by his sides.

"Hi Cody" Jessie robotically answered back, her eyes not deviating from his undeveloped boyhood. Everyone seemed to now be caught in an awkward standoff as to who should speak next. The silence was broken by Ash:

"Mummy, his thingy looks like Nathan's" she innocently observed, bashfully peeking at Cody from behind her Mother's leg. Maria audibly giggled, turning to whisper something to Trudi. It was only afterwards I found out that Nathan was Ash's 2-year-old cousin.

"Now Ash, it's not polite to comment on other people's bodies" Lisa gently chided.

"But Mummy it's really tiny" Ash protested with a pout as she lowered her eyes to the ground. Lisa hugged her closer:

"I know it's small, honey, I know. But it's still not polite to say" she reasoned, and looking at Sheryl mouthed a silent "Sorry!". Sheryl just smirked back before leaning down to address Ash:

"It's ok, sweetie. It's good to say what you see! Don't be embarrassed" she gently offered Ash, who was seemingly happy with the encouragement as she lifted her eyes again to look at Cody:

"But how come Nathan's is bigger than his, he's only 2?" Ash pondered out loud, extending her arm and pointing straight towards Cody's boyhood. Lisa quickly reached out to lower Ash's arm, knowing that the situation was deteriorating into something incredibly humiliating for Cody:

"Honey, enough. Some boys just have small willies, and it's not their fault, ok?" she cautioned with a slight tinge of embarrassment lacing her voice as she turned to face Sheryl:

"I'm sorry, Sheryl, Ash can be quite uninhibited at times!"

"Oh not at all, Dear. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes - big, small, fat, tall, skinny, chubby, don't they Ash?!" Sheryl playfully responded

"And tiny, too!" Ash cheekily beamed, her pearly white teeth glistening in the afternoon sun.

"Yes, sweetie, tiny too. Just like you, you little munchkin!" Sheryl teased back.

"Noooo, not like me. Like Cody's thingy!" she shot back, again raising her arm and pointing her finger directly at the underdeveloped appendage in front of them all. Sheryl actually laughed at this.

"Yes, sweetie. But remember, all bodies are beautiful and perfect. Don't you know the saying "good things come in small packages"?" Sheryl kindly responded. Before Ash had a chance to answer Maria quietly, yet confidently, chimed in:

"More like microscopic packages"

Cody shot her a look that could burn through steel. This entire time Cody had been stood there gently trembling, his eyes darting all over the place, looking like he wanted the Earth to open up and swallow him whole. The boy was flushing red, and not just from the afternoon sun. As he stared a hole through the chortling girl Trudi and Jessie both glanced at each other before stifling their laughter through pursed lips. Lisa looked at all 3 sternly:

"Weren't you girls going to do some face painting?" she asked, the tone in her voice also betraying the fact that she knew the situation was brand new for all 3 girls. The girls simply nodded without even looking away from Cody, the gazes unbroken. "Then take Cody over to the table and let him join in" she added.

Cody and the 3 girls walked over to a table which was already set up and started to get face paint and paint brushes from Jessie's backpack. At this point Cody was stood quite separate from the girls as they inaudibly gossiped and stole glances of his naked body as they laid the paints out on the table. Aside from taking in the view of Cody's body the girls hardly talked to him and it was painfully obvious that Cody simply wanted to cover his boyhood and leave. All the girls started painting their faces and helping each other for a few minutes until Jessie invited Cody to join in. She had been quietly gossiping with Maria and by the looks of it she was now feeling sorry for Cody, so she offered a seat to him.

"Do you want to paint my face, Cody? I need some help doing my cheek..." she quietly asked.

Cody just nodded and went to sit down. He picked up a paintbrush and just as he went to dip it in the paint he took his seat on the chair. It was at this point that he knew something was wrong as he leapt straight back up and spun around. Unbeknownst to him just as he went to sit down Maria had tipped over a tin of red paint onto the chair which was now smeared all over Cody's behind. Maria and Trudi started cracking up as Jessie looked on in pity. I could tell that Cody was now on the verge of tears.

"Maria! Trudi! That was terribly mean! Go over to the river and get a bucket of water for Cody" Lisa yelled, also feeling pity for young Cody.

The two girls both trudged off as Cody tried to wipe as much paint off himself as possible. It was at this point that Jessie got up and stood right in front of him.

"Don't worry, those two girls can be bitches" she gently said to him and she looked him in the eye.

Cody smiled and simply shrugged his shoulders - what else could he do?

"And don't worry about what Ash was saying, I think it's cute!" Jessie tenderly offered, not knowing that the sheer act of patronisation was far more humiliating to the boy than blatant mockery.

"Um...thanks. I never really thought about it before" Cody quietly responded.

"What do you mean? How have you never thought about it before?" Jessie probed.

"I dunno. Like, I've never compared it to anyone else's" Cody replied.

"Yeah, but, surely you knew it was different?" Jessie asked, a slight tinge of annoyance evident in her voice.

"Nope, I thought it was...you know...normal" Cody shyly responded.

"What?! It's, like, not even as big as Nathan's and he's only 2! Ash was right, it's super tiny" Jessie shot back, seemingly aghast at the revelation that something so obvious had escaped Cody's attention.

"Shhh, I know, I know. I get it, ok!" Cody desperately reasoned, hoping that Jessie's questions would end.

"Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean. But, come on, dude. It's like smaller than a baby carrot, how could you not think about it?!" Jessie reasoned, gentler than before but still with a dash of venom.

"I don...I jus...I don't know. Can you stop talking about it though, please?" Cody bargained, his body language betraying his utter embarrassment.

"Ugh, fine. Don't get so sensitive about it, carrot pecker" Jessie chortled, dismissing his feelings in full.

"Don't call me that!" Cody snapped back, anger replacing his humiliation.

"Or what, bean peen? What you gonna do, huh?" Jessie challenged.

Just as Cody looked ready to burst the two other girls returned and plonked the bucket down next to him as he picked up the sponge and tried in vain to wipe the paint off his butt, Ash trailing behind them having grown bored of her Mother's antics. After a couple of minutes it became obvious that he was missing spots due to the awkward positioning of the paint! Maria and Trudi were sat down painting each others arms at this point and snickering to each other at Cody's poor efforts. Jessie just watched on as her poor naked classmate struggled in vain. Lisa piped up again:

"Jessie, help the poor boy will you! Wipe some of it off for him, there's the bucket!"

Cody stopped what he was doing as he made eye contact with Jessie. Jessie simply got up and stood behind Cody.

"Just relax bean peen, I'll do it really quick, Ok?" she reassured him as she grabbed the cloth and started to gently wipe the paint off his behind. Trudi interjected:

"Bean peen?! Hahaha! Omg, you're right. It's like a little baked bean" she guffawed loudly. Maria joined in the giggles.

Cody just stood there, rigid, concentrating firmly into the distance. It looked as if he was having a valiant mental fight with an unknown force, trying helplessly to win the battle with an unknown enemy. Jessie simply kept dipping the cloth into the bucket and gently wiping away the paint, being extra careful not to get too far in-between his legs unless she accidently brush up against his bean-like penis. It soon dawned on me what it was that Cody was fighting.

He was fighting against getting an erection.

I could see his eyes darting from side to side and he stood there, not daring to move, silently willing himself to keep under control. It must have been difficult - his beautiful, 11 year old friend was softly caressing his smooth, supple behind in full view of two of his other classmates. It was a struggle that he was appearing to win, but a boy can only hold on for so long. Suddenly, I saw Maria and Trudi drop their paint brushes and start watching Cody intently. Although I couldn't see any movement yet they must have sensed something was going on based on Cody's facial expressions. His eyes were still darting left to right and his breathing had increased considerably. He was flushing even redder than before and the sweat was now dripping off his brow. He couldn't hold on. It started to happen. Slowly he penis began to slightly expand and droop lower than it was previously. Trudi and Maria stared on in silence, not daring to draw attention to his predicament lest his mother put a stop to it. At this point the two parents were over the other side of the camp ground tucking into the wine and crassly sharing stories about their husbands. Then, Cody's predicament started to become more noticeable. His penis began to slowly rise as his glans became engorged and shiny. It slowly started moving more horizontal as Cody's breathing increased and he became more and more agitated. Jessie just kept rinsing and lathering, rinsing and lathering, oblivious to the effect she was having on her naked classmate. Just as it looked like Cody was about to fully capitulate and become as stiff as a board Jessie stopped.

The paint was all gone.

Maria and Trudi disappointedly looked at each other before looking at Cody and smirking. There was something to Maria's smirk that I couldn't quite put my finger on, but it soon became obvious. Jessie sat back down at the table and started painting patterns on her arms before Maria piped up:

"Hey Cody, why don't you let Jessie paint something on your back?"

"Y---yeah! You gotta join in with us now!" Trudi excitedly added.

It was all too obvious what was going on and Cody let out an emphatic "No!" before turning around and marching back to his mother, his semi-erection now fully subsided.

"Mom, I want to go now. I'm hungry. Can we go back?" he begged his mother.

"Half an hour more, Cody, go back over and play with the girls" his mother slurred, now more than a little under the influence of the wine. It was at this point that Maria came running over and requested to paint his back again.

"Come on, Cody. Jessie's a really good painter. She can paint a dragon or something!" she reasoned

"NO, all right?! I don't want to!" Cody exploded, unaware of just how loud his voice had become.

"CODY!" his mother scolded. "Get back over there and join in. If Jessie wants to paint your back then let her! Don't forget our little discussion" she bellowed.

Cody was defeated. Maria ran past him and snickered at him as she sat down next to Trudi and began excitedly plotting and gossiping about the obvious. Cody just walked over and stood in front of the girls as Jessie stood up behind up.

"Don't worry, I won't paint anything rude. Is that what you were worried about?" Jessie asked, totally oblivious to the real reason why Cody was so apprehensive.

"N---no....it's...it's just....never mind..." Cody answered, a tone of resignation in his voice.

So Jessie began. At first, she used a paintbrush and began drawing a pattern over his back. Again, Cody stood rigidly still and shut his eyes, not wanting to make eye contact with Maria and Trudi if he again lost the battle to control his erection. So far, so good. He was controlling it quite well. The paintbrush was definitely giving him goosebumps, a fact which Jessie commented on numerous times. It had been about 5 minutes and he was still stoic. Maria and Trudi were still smirking but it looked like Cody was going to win! How wrong he could have been...

"Just wait a sec, I've gotta get the other paint. I need to use my fingers for this part" Jessie casually mentioned as she walked past him to get something out of the bag. She bent over right in front of Cody as he opened his eyes. This was the worst thing he could have done. Jessie's cut-off shorts did not leave much to the imagination and as she bent over Cody got an excellent view of her behind. He quickly looked up and tried to focus on something else but the seed has already been planted. He began to rapidly swell as Maria and Trudi pretended to look busy. They noticed soon enough, though. Jessie got back up with the paint and stood behind Cody as she began her artwork again. This time, instead of experiencing the rough brush strokes Jessie's smooth, sensual palms began to erotically caress his entire back. This time, there was no fighting. It was pure capitulation. Within 20 seconds of Jessie seductively running her fingertips over his naked back Cody's penis has started to rise. The smirks were gone from the faces of Maria and Trudi as they fully focused on Cody's rapidly expanding penis and they began to whisper things to each other, their gazes not deviating from Cody's swelling boyhood for even a second. It didn't take long - his tiny appendage snapped up into a rigid curve, barely longer than 4cm but quite obviously as stiff as a board. At this point Maria and Trudi had actually started staring slack-jawed at the minuscule erection of their classmate. Maria was squirming on her seat unable to keep still, which was obviously (and unknown to her at the time) the sign of her overt stimulation. Trudi was innocently fiddling with her pigtails and unconsciously licking her lips. Cody's penis had reached its zenith, as had his humiliation. He kept his eyes firmly shut, not wanting to witness the glares of his 2 classmates. It was about to get worse...

All this time Jessie had been out of view of Maria and Trudi, focusing purely on her artwork on Cody's back. Ash has been enthralled in her own artwork, hardly paying attention to Cody. Jessie was earnestly painting away, making alterations and colouring in empty patches before she stood up straight to stretch her back. She had been bending over working on the small of Cody's back and as soon as she stood up straight she got a glimpse of Maria and Trudi:

"What the heck are you guys looking at?" she quizzically asked them.

No answer.

"...well?!" she followed up, a bit louder.

Maria simply looked over to Jessie and beckoned to her with her index finger. Jessie, seemingly frustrated, marched over to Maria and Trudi past Cody, who at this point had opened his eyes and was silently pleading with the girls not to alert Jessie to his predicament. He kept looking over at them and shaking his head, mouthing "please don't tell!" but it was all to no avail. As soon as Jessie reached the girls Maria slowly stood up, grabbed onto Jessie's shoulders and turned her around.

The colour rushed from her face as she clasped her hands to her mouth and inhaled sharply. For a few seconds she just stood there in shock, her eyes bulging. Cody just stood avoiding eye contact, mortified, his penis twitching with every breath. Maria and Trudi were now cackling at Jessie's response, as if they had played the best prank in the world on her. By this stage Ash had finally looked up from her art and, with her arm yet again outstretched pointing at Cody's twitching erection, in a voice loud enough to be heard by everyone giddily said:

"Mummy, look. Cody's thingy is sticking up."

Lisa and Sheryl both looked over at Cody with curiousity before Lisa got up and walked over to see what all the fuss was about. She stood directly in front of Cody as her gaze lowered to his stiff, yet still utterly miniscule, penis. She seemed taken aback, her mouth slightly ajar and eyebrows raised as she found herself lost for words:

"Oh...um...wow. Ok. Sheryl, could you come over here, please?" she managed to stammer.

Sheryl got up and joined everyone else in staring at her own naked son, erect, with nowhere to hide. She didn't seem impressed:

"Cody, explain yourself immediately!" she sternly ordered.

"Mum, it just happened! Jessie was fingerpainting my back and..." he rapidly explained, before being cut off mid sentence.

"Oh, so it's Jessie's fault!?" Sheryl thundered.

"N..no! I didn't mean...it's just...like, it felt tickly and then..." Cody stammered. As Sheryl stood there with her hands on her hips the 3 girls were grinning ear to ear as Cody stood trembling.

"Well...what?! Tell me why you're in such a state!" Sheryl demanded.

"Mum, I don't know! It just happened!" Cody responded.

An awkward silence descended on the group again as Sheryl simply stared her son down. Cody, not knowing what to say or how to explain it, simply stood there looking at the ground. A few more seconds passed with no-one daring to say a word, until Ash piped up again:

"Mummy, it's still small. When Nathan's thingy goes stiff it gets bigger" she innocently observed.

"Honey, I know. We've explained this, Cody's just a small boy" she impatiently shot back, not even making eye contact with her.

"But how come? It's not fair on Cody" Ash replied sympathetically, as if even at her tender age she understood the injustice of the entire situation. This time it was Sheryl's turn to answer Ash - her expression softened as she bent down to address her directly.

"Sweetie, it's called a micropenis. It will most likely stay the same size for Cody his whole life. It's nothing harmful, it's something unlucky that happens to a tiny amount of boys, that's all. There are probably only 10 boys in the country who are as small as Cody, so you could say he's really special!" she patiently explained. Ash just nodded, intrigued by the richness of the information she was receiving.

"So, like, when he's grown up it will still be as tiny as now?" she asked.

"Yes, my little munchkin. Maybe it will grow 1cm more, that's all" Sheryl playfully responded

At this revelation Ash held her hand up and balled it into a fist, extending only her little finger:

"It'll look like my pinky, then!" she triumphantly exclaimed with glee.

At this, all 3 girls started chuckling audibly. Even Lisa let out a short snort before recomposing herself. Sheryl simply nodded:

"Yes, sweetie. It's just like your little pinky! Do you have any more questions? Don't be shy to ask, honey" she warmly asked.

"Ummmmm. Nah, I don't Mrs. Taylor. But look, it's going down again now. He's not in trouble now, right?" Ash asked sheepishly, as if she was acutely aware of getting Cody into trouble before.

And sure enough, she was right. Cody's erection had now rapidly subsided and although the boy was still flushed red as a beet his penis seemed to have shrivelled even smaller than previously. Within the space of around 20 seconds he had gone from a 4cm long, rock-hard erection to what looked to be a 2cm long flaccid nub.

"See! All back to normal, I don't think Cody will be in any more trouble today, will you, son?" Sheryl exclaimed, softly yet firmly. Cody simply shook his head, barely looking up from the ground. And with that Sheryl and Lisa both went back to their table to get back to their gossip, leaving Cody to navigate the endless barrage of questions the girls had been bottling up the whole time the two mothers were there:

"Whoa, you mean it's gonna stay like that forever?!"

"Why has it gone even smaller?! You can hardly see it now, seriously!"

"Do any of your friends know about it?"

"Does anyone at school know?"

"It's smaller than Ash's pinky now!

It became too much for Cody - with tears welling in his eyes he stormed over to the table and sat down:

"Shut up! I know it's tiny, I can't help it! Leave me alone!" he managed to sob through bursts of tears. All the girls, including Ash, suddenly looked dejected. They'd taken it too far. Ash was the first one to go over to him.

"Sorry, Cody. I didn't mean to tease you" she softly cooed, as she sat next to him and held his hand. Cody smiled slightly.

"Um...yeah. Cody? Sorry I called you bean peen..." Jessie shamefully offered as she went to sit next to him as well. Cody looked at her.

"And?"

"And...sorry I called you carrot pecker, too" she replied with a bashful grin. Trudi and Maria softly giggled before Jessie shot them a glare from across the table.

"Come on, guys. That's enough. It's mean" Jessie admonished strongly. Both girls just nodded as they made their way over to the table and sat opposite Cody, Jessie and Ash. Another awkward silence descended over the table.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Jessie asked the table.

"We can do finger painting again?" Trudi suggested.

"Um...I guess. But, like, last time Cody got a bit...carried away" Marie playfully teased. Cody, no longer crying, started flushing red again.

"Well, yeah. But...if it happens again we don't have to tell, right?" Jessie countered.

"I'm cool with that if you all are?" Trudi added.

"Cody, you cool with that?" Jessie asked.

Cody just nodded, unsure if he had any choice in the matter. Ash piped up too:

"I promise I won't tell if your thingy goes hard again, Cody. Pinky swear!" she earnestly proposed. As soon as the word "pinky" left her lips Trudi and Maria each let out a brief guffaw, before re-composing themselves.

"Ok, Cody. You're up first. I reckon we should paint some undies on you" Jessie interjected. Both Maria and Trudi exclaimed "yeah!" enthusiastically as they nodded their heads in unison.

"Stand up, Cody. Ash, go and grab some brushes" Jessie ordered. And so, as Ash ran off to get some brushes, Cody stood up and positioned himself in front of the 3 girls. Jessie moved behind Cody just as Ash came running back with the brushes and handed them out to all 3 girls as Maria began to give instructions.

"OK, Trudi, you start on one side of his hip and I'll start at the other. We'll meet in the middle. Jessie, you do his butt" she directed, less humour in her voice now than before.

"But he is all sweaty, the paint will just, like, drip off" Trudi reasoned, paying great attention to every detail of Cody's anatomy.

"Hmmmm. Ok, let's brush away the sweat first with the dry brushes, then we'll start painting" Maria added.

And so it began. All the girls started running their paint brushes over Cody's naked flesh, every stroke causing him to break out in goosebumps. They began getting closer and closer to his crotch, right next to where his upper thigh met his groin. He didn't think it would happen but by now it was becoming obvious: the girls were going to be running their dry brushes all over his penis! The brushes they had chosen were very, very soft and the feeling on Cody's skin must have been sensational. He was physically responding in all the ways that indicate extreme arousal - increased breathing rate, flushing red skin and constant fidgeting. The girls took extra special care to wipe away every bead of sweat around his midriff, using swirling motions and long, smooth strokes to dry the affected areas. They lightly caressed his inner thighs, making sure not to accidently brush his taut but barely visible ball sack. They ran their brushes over his pubic region, again at great pains to make sure not one stray hair of the brush made contact with his micropenis, but it was already too much.

"Look, it's going hard again" Ash excitedly whispered, making sure not to alert Lisa or Sheryl. Maria and Trudi just nodded, focused on what they were about to do. After about 5 minutes of delay the time came for the girls to make sure the one remaining area was dry...

"Are you ready?" Maria quietly asked Trudi

"I'm...I don't think I can do it..." Trudi confided, flushing red and starting to fidget. "You go ahead...I'll just watch"

"Hang on, I want to watch too" Jessie chimed in from over Cody's shoulder, dropping her brush and taking a seat next to Maria.

"Ok guys, here's goes..." Maria excitedly stated and she started to inch her brush closer and closer to Cody's erection. Then, with one deft stroke, Maria ran the bristles of the brush from the base of Cody's balls to the tip of his tiny glans, causing him to shudder with pleasure and open and close his hands as the sensations engulfed his body. All 4 girls looked up at him as he avoided all eye contact and then started to lightly giggle as they realised that this caused him unbearable pleasure.

"How long do you think you should do it for?" Jessie asked Maria

"Don't worry, I think Cody will let us know" Maria mischievously answered back.

It was at that point that Jessie and Trudi started questioning Maria on what she meant:

"Huh? How do you mean?"

"Yeah, like, will he yell out or something?"

"No, I saw it happen on TV once. Like, if a guy gets a stiffy it only goes away after you play with it for a while. But, like, just before it goes away it makes the guy feel all funny, but, like, a good kind of funny. One guy said it feels like getting tickled and having pins and needles at the same time!" Maria finally divulged. Unbeknownst to all the girls, what she was describing was the male orgasm.

I knew for a fact that Cody had never had an orgasm, nor started masturbating yet. We had quite an open relationship and we had talked about masturbation on a few occasions, and Cody had divulged that he had never done it. At this point I was more inclined to believe him than ever before as his erection had become so rigid that it was clear he hadn't ejaculated in weeks, if ever. With every swipe of the brush his penis gave a violent twitch upwards as if it was trying to break loose from his body. He was slowly, ever so gently starting to move his hips forward and he was clenching and unclenching his fists uncontrollably. His breathing was getting even more rapid and his eyes were closed now not out of embarrassment, but pleasure.

"So, like, what happens when he starts having this feeling?" Jessie managed to ask, her face also flushing red from arousal.

"He starts to breathe heaps heavy and goes all sweaty, and then his stiffy starts to go away" Maria explained in a matter of fact tone. She was now fully concentrating and her brush strokes and searching for the place that would make Cody explode with pleasure. She managed to find it.

As she started swirling the brush exclusively over his glans she tickled the underside of his head with the soft bristles of the brush. Cody inhaled sharply and move his hips forward, physically responding in the only way he knew how to the incredible feelings he was experiencing.

"Keep doing it on that spot...it looks like that's the most ticklish bit..." Trudi lustfully drawled.

"Are you OK, Cody? Does it tickle too much" Ash softly asked. He simply shook his head in answer the the latter, his breathing intensifying.

Maria didn't let up. She kept swirling and swirling, stroking and flicking, focusing all her energy on that one erogenous zone. Cody was, but now, a desperate mess. His hair was matted with sweat, he was breathing as if he'd just run a marathon and his erection was at the height of hardness. But for all the effort Maria was putting in it just wasn't getting him over the line. For 5 or 10 minutes Maria soldiered on, not moving one inch from his special spot but still Cody languished in sexual frustration. Just as Maria was on the verge of giving up Jessie picked up the spare brush and joined in:

"Ok, you keep it on the underside and I'll do the top" she demanded, more forcefully than expected.

"Ok, let's go. Double speed!" Maria giggled back, causing Trudi to stifle a laugh.

For around a minute the girls started flicking their paintbrushes over Cody's glans like girls possessed. Under the added sensations of Jessie slaving away on the topside of his glans Cody was finally brought to the brink.

"It...it's starting...it's starting to feel tickly..." he managed to stammer out in short, breathless bursts.

It had started to happen. Cody was now experiencing his first orgasm. The girls kept up the relentless brushing as Cody's tiny erection started to flinch wildly. With each flick of the paintbrushes the bristles completely engulfed his barely-visible yet rapidly twitching penis, each flinch squeezing waves and waves of pleasure from his young body. The girls all looked on in amazement as his penis danced around of its own volition. As he was only 11 he did not have an ejaculation but the feelings were still obviously there. With one final thrust of his hips his undeveloped boyhood spasmed one last time, as the final wave of pleasure swept over his body before his penis began the slow descent down. Not before long he was limp and minescule again - a sweaty, breathless and satisfied shell of a boy.

The girls simply sat there in awe. Maria broke the silence:

"See, I told you guys that's what would happen!"

Eventually Sheryl came back over and told us that they were heading back to camp straight away, obviously feeling sick from the bottles of wine that had been drunk that day. Without saying good bye Cody simply started walking back to the camp, ignoring the pleas of the girls to let him stay. All the girls were desperately begging Lisa to let Cody sleep over but I think Cody had seen enough of them for one day! I can only imagine what kind of gossip Cody would be subject to when he got back to school the next week, but one thing's for sure; he'd never look at a paintbrush the same again!
littl1p

Re: A Small Getaway - Micropenis ENM

Post by littl1p »

soooo good.
Theoneandonly10

BABYRYAN2121

Post by BABYRYAN2121 »

another fantastic SPH story!!!
Nonox

Post by Nonox »

Maybe for part 2 he experiences shrinkage in front of his new girl friends?
Maybe the girls black mail him to join their sleepover?
Maybe a game of truth or dare!?
Theoneandonly10

The rest of the weekend was uneventful as Cody, learning his lesson from the most humiliating experiences of his life so far, slowly started processing what was happening. He put his shorts on as soon as he got back to the camp and kept them on for the remainder of the trip, lest he accidentally run into his classmates once again - luckily, for him, Lisa and the girls must have left early to go home. It was on the Sunday afternoon before school the next day that I received a message that I'd be substitute teaching for the week at Cody's school and, as luck would have it, be teaching his class. This seemed to be of great relief to the boy - although we didn't talk about it explicitly, given the sheer humiliation Cody must have been feeling, I could tell that he was incredibly nervous about what would happen at school on Monday.

Monday rolled around and I stopped off at my sister's house to pick Cody up and take him to school. The ride was almost in total silence, neither of us being willing to address the elephant in the room. As we approached the school I decided to lend Cody my support.

"Hey, buddy. Listen, I know you're feeling embarrassed about what happened on the weekend. Just know that I'm here to support you if you want to talk about it" I gently offered. 

"Well...thanks. I...I guess I'll just have to see what happens today. I...I really hope the girls haven't told anyone yet..." he meekly responded, flushing red at the mere acknowledgement of the potential humiliation he was going to face at school.

"Well, if they do, just deny, deny, deny. Remember, it's your word against theirs, sport" I optimistically reasoned. Cody perked up.

"You...you're right! It's not like they have pictures or anything!" he beamed.

"Trust me, gossip like this happens all the time! Kids forget it just as soon as it's said, so if anyone asks you just keep your cool and shrug it off" I advised, patting him supportively on the shoulder. He smiled widely as he nodded in agreement.

"Wow, thanks! I never thought of it like that...thanks man" Cody responded as he started to hop out of the car.

Cody made his way over to the school entrance as I took the car around the back to park it in the staff parking lot. I gathered my things and started to head inside when, at one end of the corridor, I saw Jessie, Maria and Trudi huddled around one of their lockers. It looked like they were deep in conversation so I quietly made my way around to an adjoining classroom so I could hear what they were talking about. As I sneakily made my way to an open window just beside the girls I started to hear what I suspected already; they were talking about Cody.

"I still can't believe it happened. Guys, we can't tell anyone!" Trudi excitedly whispered, looking around cautiously in case anyone was in earshot. 

"I dunno, I mean...it depends. Who do you reckon we can trust" Jessie responded diplomatically.

"You guys, let's just spread it! Everyone's gonna find out anyway, as if either of you can keep a secret!" Maria venomously interjected with a surprising undertone of sadism.

"Maria! That's so mean, what if something like that happened to you?!" Trudi shot back, seemingly shocked at Maria's malevolence. 

"Guys, calm down. Cody's still my friend, remember? We've known each other since we were babies, I don't want to hurt him..." Jessie softly chided. 

"Yeah, he's never done anything to us. We can't just wreck his life" Trudi replied. Maria's expression softened.

"Well...that's true. But we've gotta tell someone! This is too good to keep secret" she giddily responded, clasping her hands together and barely suppressing an urge to jump up and down in excitement. 

"Ok, ok! Let's have a think today and we'll decide wh..." Jessie began to reply just as Cody walked around the corner.

The three girls all turned to face the boy and, as their gaze met his, froze on the spot. Cody did exactly the same as all four kids entered into a strange kind of Mexican stand-off. As the day was quite early no other students had arrived to start congregating around the lockers, which left a small window of opportunity for the classmates to discuss the events of last weekend. A few seconds passed before Maria spoke up.

"Hi, Cody. Have a good weekend?" she teasingly purred as a devious smirk crept on to her lips. 

"Maria, enough. Look, before you ask, we haven't told anyone" Jessie announced as she stepped closer to Cody. Up until now Cody had literally been rooted to the spot, every muscle in his body seemingly tensed, awaiting the revelation of just how many kids from his grade had heard about his terrible shame. He decided to enter into negotiations sooner rather than later as he took a few steps forward to confront the girls.

"Guys, please. I'm begging you. Don't tell anyone about this! I'm begging you" he desperately pleaded, his voice laced with crippling embarrassment. The girls remained deathly silent as a few seconds passed, Jessie and Trudi nervously fidgeting with their clothing as they exchanged awkward glances. Maria stood tall, hands on her hips and shoulders back, as if she was triumphantly relishing the sight of the hottest boy in her grade reduced to a quivering husk. 

"Come on! I've never done anything to you guys. I swear, if you tell anyone I'll have to leave the school or something!" he added with frenzied dread. With this I saw the expressions of Jessie and Trudi soften, as if they could feel the anguish the poor boy was feeling. Maria simply stood there, chest inflated, that arrogant smirk etched across her face.

"Cody...I didn't know you felt so bad. I swear I won't tell anyone, I promise" Jessie softly responded, stretching her hand out to grasp his in sympathy.

"Yeah, me neither, Cody" Trudi added with a comforting smile. The boy smiled back as his attention re-focused on Maria. Trudi and Jessie also turned to face the girl, who was now definitely standing with her arms crossed and brow furrowed, as if her plan to embarrass one of the most popular boys in the school was going up in smoke.

"Come on, Maria. We've gotta keep it between us, ok?" Trudi scolded, her tone taking on that of a disappointed school teacher. Maria was unmoved.

"Maria, if you tell anyone, you're out of the group. Understand?" Jessie threatened as Maria shifted uncomfortably on the spot. A few more seconds passed.

"You...you guys can't do that! I didn't do anything. Cody was the one who decided to go hiking with nothing on!" she protested, her voice rising to a level designed to attract the attention of anyone nearby. 

"Keep your voice down! You spill the beans and that's it. You're out!" Trudi countered in hushed tones. 

"Why?! Just because he has a small willy and decided to show it off in public?!" Maria shot back, quieter but still audible.

"We're serious, Maria. This stays between all of us. Got it?!" Jessie replied sternly, staring her friend down with admirable will. A few more seconds passed as Maria stood there pursing her lips and scowling at her friend before turning to look Cody square in the eyes.  

"Fine! Have it your way. Cody, I won't tell anyone you have a tiny dick!" she hissed at the poor boy before grabbing a collection of assorted books from her locker and, in barely restrained anger, slamming the door shut and stomping off to class. Cody looked crestfallen.

"You guys, please don't let her tell anyone!" he desperately pleaded once again.

"Don't worry, dude. I'll talk to her. She'll calm down soon enough" Jessie warmly replied.

"Yeah, she'll settle down soon. I don't think she realises it's a medical condition" Trudi added matter-of-factly. I saw the redness start to creep across Cody's face.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jessie asked, turning to face Trudi.

"You know, because it's so small. What did his Mum call it? Was it a minipenis?" Trudi responded a little too loudly for Cody's comfort as she pointed towards his crotch.

"Shhh! Someone might hear!" Cody shot back, the colour draining from his face as his eyes bulged.

"Yeah, keep it down! And it's not a minipenis. It's micropenis!" Jessie frantically whispered as she lunged at Trudi's arm and forcefully lowered it. 

"Geez, sorry! Nobody else is around yet, chill out!" Trudi protested as she wrenched her arm away from Jessie. Cody simply stood there, eyes darting from left to right, trying to come up with a retort or, at the very least, a defence. He decided to address the situation delicately, keenly aware that if he managed to alienate Trudi then all bets were off and the entire school would most likely find out.

"Trudi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice. It's just...if anyone else finds out about this my life will be ruined. I don't know how I'll cope with it" he softly argued as he lowered his eyes to the ground. HIs strategy seemed to work as Trudi started to calm down and re-assess her behaviour.

"Cody, don't worry. I won't tell anyone how small it is, ok?" she tenderly responded, unaware that the mere mention of his total lack of development was crushingly humiliating for the young boy. Cody just looked back and nodded gently.

"Come on, guys. Everyone's gonna start arriving soon. We'll see you later, Cody" Jessie interrupted as, in the distance, students started streaming into the school and heading towards the lockers. And with that, the three kids went their separate ways to class. 

I made my way across the campus to the room for Year 7 English, the class I'd be taking for the next week, and was greeted by around 20 students waiting to get into the classroom. I unlocked the door and walked over to the blackboard to write my name and, as the children filed in, started to unpack my materials for the lesson. It was at this point that I noticed Cody sitting at the front by himself, so I gave him a quick smile, cautious not to wave and draw any unwanted attention to him. It was at this point that I noticed Maria walk in and, noticing Cody sitting in the front row, make a beeline for the seat next to him. She plonked herself down next to the boy.

"Good morning, Cody. How's it going?" she enquired in a sickly-sweet tone as she sat bolt upright next to him, a shameless grin plastered across her face. The anger she displayed mere minutes earlier had seemingly dissipated, and I became curious as to what sort of plan she was cooking up.  

"Hey" Cody flatly responded with a barely-hidden scowl, avoiding any eye contact with the little troublemaker. I saw Maria softly giggle to herself as she pulled her notebook and pencil case out of her backpack and placed them daintily in front of her, a model of manners and behaviour. 

As the rest of the children entered the classroom and took their seats, two young girls, Lucy and Ivy, sat down in the front row - Lucy next to Maria and Ivy next to Cody. Lucy, I'd come to find out later, was one of the biggest tattletales in the school. Standing a few centimetres shorter than Maria she cut a rather weedy figure, painfully skinny with a bob of chestnut-brown hair giving the impression of a rather large head, which emphasised just how frail her little body was. A cute button nose and wide, toothy smile betrayed an inner cheekiness that came out in her incessant gossiping. Ivy was very much like Maria - short, dumpy, shoulder-length dark hair, not the most popular girl but, unlike Maria, painfully shy. She seemed mildly embarrassed to be sat next to Cody but did so on account of there being no other seats left. 

"Hi guys!" Maria beamed. 

"Hey, Maria. What'd you do on the weekend?" Ivy quietly enquired, as she and Lucy both started taking their workbooks out of their backpacks.

"Oh, not that much. Me, Trudi and Jessie went to the lake on Saturday. We saw Cody there!" Maria responded, still maintaining an air of purity and innocence. Cody froze, once again, struggling to keep his composure at the thought of Maria revealing his secret. 

"Oh, cool! You guys go swimming?" Lucy asked, nonplussed.

"Nah...we did some painting though, right Cody?" Maria slyly responded, turning to the boy and batting her eyelids flirtatiously.

"Um...yeah. We did some painting. But that was it, we only hung around for a little bit" Cody nervously added, eager to change the subject. 

"Oh, Cody. Tell them about that boy we saw!" Maria devilishly instructed. Cody looked at her, perplexed.

"What...what do you mean?" Cody replied back, aware that he was playing with fire.

"Come on, don't tell me you don't remember! That boy from Roseville High. The nudist!" Maria giggled back. Lucy and Ivy immediately looked up from their backpacks, eyes wide with anticipation, as they turned to Cody for more information. Cody just glared at Maria, eyes bulging, as he struggled to respond. After a few seconds Maria took the lead, noticing that Lucy and Ivy were already enticed by some new, juicy gossip. 

"Oh, this boy that's in our grade over at Roseville, and he was swimming around with nothing on! Like, totally naked" Maria nonchalantly informed the girls as they hung on her words with baited breath.

"What?! Why was he nude?! Oh, my God!" Lucy enthusiastically queried.

"His family are nudists or something. We didn't speak to him but...Oh, my God. He seriously had the smallest willy ever" Maria replied flatly, as if it was no big deal. Lucy and Ivy both started feverishly giggling.

"How...how big was it?" Ivy managed to ask through stifled giggles, leaning across Cody to address Maria and flushing red as she nervously fidgeted with a pen.

"Oh, it was tiny. Cody, how big do you reckon it was?" Maria probed, looking Cody directly in the eyes and raising her eyebrows as if she was genuinely wanting an answer. Cody shrugged.

"I don't know" he sharply responded, staring straight ahead.

"Oh, come on, Cody! Tell!" Lucy squealed, excitedly.

"Yeah, come on, Cody" Maria sneakily encouraged, giving Cody a gentle shoulder bump to elicit a response to a question to which she already knew the answer. 

"I don't know, ok! I didn't look" Cody snapped back, verging on losing control. 

"Maria, tell! How big?!" Lucy once again pleaded.

"I don't know, guys. You might meet him one day and I wouldn't want to embarrass him" Maria sighed, feigning contrition and guilt at the secret she was spilling.

"Please tell us! We won't tell anyone else, we promise" Ivy quietly begged. 

"Yeah, we promise! It'll be a secret forever!" Lucy added, as Maria overtly rolled her eyes at the thought of the school's biggest gossip ever keeping a secret for more than 5 minutes. 

"Well...you could hardly see it. It was like this" Maria delicately explained, raising her right hand and using her thumb and index finger to indicate a length of roughly 4cm. As she did so she looked at Cody directly and, with that smarmy, arrogant smirk gave an almost imperceptible raise of her eyebrows as if to say "look how close to the line I'm pushing it". The girls broke into fits of giggles, faces flushing a crimson red, their eyes wide with second-hand embarrassment for the object of their amusement. 

"Whoa, that's...that's tiny! Cody, h...honestly...was it really that small?" Ivy managed to stammer through fits of stifled laughter. 

"That's normal size for a boy" Cody pushed back, shooting Ivy an icy glare.

"Pfft, yeah right! I have a little brother in Year 2 and his is already twice as big as that!" Lucy chortled, throwing her head back and indulging in a hearty laugh. Throughout the entire revelation Maria's eyes hadn't strayed from Cody, as if she was thoroughly enjoying this little game of hers. Her smirk had now evolved into a broad smile as she decided to push the envelope a bit further.

"Cody, come on. It's way less than normal. I bet you're glad yours isn't as tiny as that?" she condescendingly asked, tilting her head as if she was genuinely curious. 

"N-no way! Nuh-uh, you're right. His was tiny" Cody protested, realising that if he antagonised Maria he ran the risk of her revealing just who the naked boy with a micropenis at the lake really was.

"God, imagine how embarrassing it'd be to be that small" Lucy wondered out loud as Ivy continued giggling on the other side of Cody. It was at this point I decided to step in and start the class and put a stop to any further talk of Cody's weekend at the lake. With a clap of my hands the lesson got underway and, for the next 45 minutes, there was no further awkward discussion from the girls for Cody to navigate. I wrapped up the lesson and made my way to the next class as I watched Cody quickly depart and run off to recess, with Maria, Lucy and Ivy slowly walking out in unison to the playground, quite obviously whispering about their discussion at the beginning of the class. 
Femdoom

Post by Femdoom »

Nice build up! Can't wait to see where it goes from there!!
Theoneandonly10

Towards the end of the day as I finished up my last class I walked across campus to the staff room to do some paperwork as the majority of kids either headed off home or hopped on the bus - I didn't need to give Cody a lift home as his mother had offered to pick him up after school, but she'd let me know she was running a little late due to errands she had to run across town. What I didn't know is that, for the kids who were being picked up by parents a little bit later, a classroom had been set aside for them to wait in safely - as my temporary office was right next to it I could sneak a look through a small window above my desk to see and hear whatever was going on in there. I decided to take a look and, as luck would have it, saw Cody, Maria, Jessie, Ivy and Lucy all start filing in to wait for their parents along with a few other students from the higher grades. The Year 7's all took up seats in one corner of the room and, predictably, the conversation almost immediately pivoted to the gossip Maria initiated in first period. 

"So...Maria. Tell us more about what happened at the lake!" Lucy eagerly demanded. It was at this point I realised that Jessie was totally unaware of Maria's sly actions in first period, and she turned to angrily glare at the mischievous girl, lips pursed and eyes blazing. 

"Oh, my God! You told them about it?!" she asked in disbelief. Cody froze yet again, the colour draining from his face, as he realised that one false move or slip of the tongue from either Maria or Jessie and his secret would be out. 

"The nudist? Of course, I mean it's not like we know him. He was from Roseville High, remember?" Maria calmly replied, maintaining her poise and composure and subtly raising her eyebrows as if to coax Jessie into playing along with her ruse. After a few seconds the penny dropped and Jessie's expression softened as she realised just what Maria was doing.

"Ohhhh yeah. Roseville High. Sorry, I just forgot where he was from..." she cautiously responded.

"So what did he look like? Was he cute?" Ivy shyly enquired. 

"What do you reckon, Jessie?" Maria goaded, obviously trying to draw her into her little game.

"Can we talk about something else? Far out..." Cody interjected, obviously nervous about where this conversation was heading. 

"Noooo, come on! We really want to know!" Lucy protested with her brow furrowed as if Cody was trying to cheat her out of gossip too intriguing to ignore. Jessie acquiesced. 

"Fine, I'll tell. He was...super cute!" she bashfully revealed as Cody seemed to relax at the thought that Jessie thought he was cute.

"But what did he look like? Like, was he skinny? Or chubby? Or what?" Ivy followed up.

"Oh, well to be honest...he looked really like Cody" Maria sneakily replied.

"No, he didn't!" Cody protested, now keenly aware of Maria's plan to basically divulge his secret without explicitly saying it was him that was really the nudist.

"He soooo did! He was tall, athletic, he was probably a swimmer like you because he had big shoulders. Oh, and he pretty much had the same hair as you!" Maria forcefully countered. 

"That's pretty spot on, Cody" Jessie added, slowly coming around to the idea of how much fun they could have with this little charade.

"Except he had a tiny dick, right?" Lucy feverishly asked, looking directly at Jessie as if to verify what Maria had already said.

"Oh, my God. You wouldn't believe it. It was...like...almost microscopic!" she beamed, getting carried away with the thrill of divulging something she knew she shouldn't. Lucy and Ivy turned to each other in excitement and started cackling as they clasped each other's hands in glee. At this point Cody was staring a hole through Jessie, but instead of reining herself in Jessie immediately started fumbling around in her backpack.

"Hang on a second, guys. I'll show you how small it was" she muttered as she pulled her pencil case out and started rifling through the contents.

"Ah! Here, it was like this" she exclaimed triumphantly as she grabbed an object from the case and, as if to heighten the tension, clasped it in a closed fist as she held it out in front of the girls. They all leaned in, eager to see what Jessie was hiding, before she opened her hand and revealed a worn-down nub of an eraser no longer than 2cm. The girls erupted.

"Whoa! Are you serious?! Maria said it was like 4cm but it was even smaller than that?!" Lucy feverishly stammered, the list of girls she was planning on telling this to already forming in her mind. 

"I sooo wanna know who he was!" Ivy squealed, her shyness dissipating as more detailed information came to light.

"So what if it was small, it doesn't mean he's a bad person or anything" Cody offered, trying to softly steer the conversation in another direction.

"We're not saying he's a bad person, Cody. It's just...I mean...come on! If you had a dick like that surely you'd be embarrassed, too?!" Maria replied gleefully, once again raising her eyebrows in mockery and smirking in Cody's face. 

"Well, I don't! Ok?! Can we just drop it now?" Cody shot back in frustration. 

Almost as soon as the words left Cody's lips the door to the classroom swung open as Lisa Upton, Jessie's mother, walked into the room with Jessie's little sister, Ash. The girls stopped gossiping and all sat up, prim and proper, as if to mask with overt politeness the real content of their prior conversation. Lisa and Ash walked over to them as Jessie stood up and started packing her things away in her backpack.

"Hi, ladies. How are we all today?" Lisa warmly asked the group.

"Good, Mrs. Upton. How are you?" Maria confidently replied on behalf of the group, with a saccharine smile and dainty tilt of her head.

"Excellent! Did you all have a good day at school?" she replied.

The girls all nodded their heads in unison as Lucy started to break out into gentle fits of giggles.

"And Cody, how are you? Did you have fun on the weekend?" Lisa warmly asked.

Cody just smiled politely and nodded, but almost immediately after his attention was drawn to Ash who, having seen the boy who had revealed everything to her at the lake, bashfully hid behind Lisa's leg and started softly chuckling.

"Good boy. I don't know why more people don't go to the lake on days like that, kids nowadays are too addicted to their video games, I guess" Lisa wistfully opined.

"Oh, Mrs. Upton. Maria was telling us about that boy from Roseville High!" Lucy chimed in, feeling confident enough to push the envelope. Lisa looked at her perplexed, her head slightly cocked.

"Who do you mean, dear?" she replied curiously. 

"You know, the nudist boy!" Ivy interjected. Lisa, confused, took a few seconds to think.

"I don't remember seeing a boy from Roseville High any time we were there, darling. The only boy who was with us was Cody" Lisa matter-of-factly replied. Before any of the girls could react to this strange news Ash stepped out from behind her Mother's leg.

"Cody was nude and we all saw his thingy" she precociously stated and extended her little arm out to point at the boy directly. Jessie, her things already gathered, quickly reached out and pushed Ash's arm down as Cody lost control.

"Ash! Shut up!" he frantically interjected, desperate to keep his secret under wraps. Lisa was taken aback.

"Cody! Do not talk to my daughter like that!" she snapped. At this point I could see Maria sitting in between Lucy and Ivy with the broadest smile I'd ever seen on a young girl, holding her head high as her plan had come to fruition. Lucy and Ivy had both clasped their hands to their mouths and their eyes bulged out from just above their trembling fingers. 

"Cody, step outside while I talk to you. Jessie, go and take your bag to the car and wait inside, I'll be there shortly. Maria, could you be a dear and keep an eye on Ash while I have a word with Cody here?" Lisa instructed, calmly yet coldly as Cody rose from his chair and started to make his way outside with Jessie. Lisa followed closely as Ash went and sat down in front of Maria, Lucy and Ivy. As soon as the door shut Lucy and Ivy burst into fits of laughter.

"Oh, my God! Why didn't you tell us Cody was naked at the lake! You sneak!" Lucy cackled as she turned to face Maria. 

"Well, I didn't want to embarrass him. But Ash here let it slip so it's not my fault, guys!" Maria playfully responded as she scrunched her nose up and stuck her tongue out at Ash. The little girl started giggling again at the playful teasing. 

"He was nude for the whole day and he did finger painting with us" Ash innocently stated to the three chortling girls.

"Maria...what was Cody's like? You know...his...his thingy?" Ivy bashfully asked, nervously twirling her hair around her fingers. 

"Well, why don't we ask Ash?" Maria gently responded, turning to the young girl to face her.

"Ash, why don't you tell Lucy and Ivy what Cody's thingy was like?" she warmly instructed, making sure the young girl felt safe in revealing Cody's secret shame.

"Mummy said I'm not supposed to" Ash quietly responded, lowering her eyes to the floor.

"Why not, Ash?" Lucy softly asked.

"Coz' she said it was embarrassing and I'd get in trouble if I told anyone" she whispered, eyes still lowered. 

"Oh, Ash. Don't worry! We promise never to tell anyone else, right girls?" Lucy softly replied, reaching out and rubbing the girl's shoulder. Maria and Ivy both nodded enthusiastically as Ash looked back up with a cheeky grin.

"We're all friends here, Ash. So you can tell us anything. Alright?" Maria added, smiling warmly as the young girl grew in confidence. Ash nodded eagerly as a mischievous grin formed on her face. 

"So, Ash. Tell us what it was like" Ivy gently coached. 

"Well...it was like this" Ash almost whispered as she held her hand up and, with one eye closed as if she was trying to focus on something tiny, revealed a size of roughly 2cm with her thumb and index finger. The girls' eyes once again grew wide as they all turned to look at each other and then, almost simultaneously, burst into hysterical fits of laughter. 

"Oh, my God! Maria, is that true?!" Ivy managed to ask in between sniggers. Maria, her face filled with joy at the recognition that her plan had been successful, nodded back in earnest. 

"No way! Now I get why Cody kept trying to change the conversation!" Lucy stated giddily.

"Yeah, but if he didn't want people to see it he shouldn't have been at the lake nude!" Maria responded with a sly smirk.

"Seriously, was it really only 2cm?" Ivy once again queried, as if seeking validation that a boy as handsome and athletic as Cody could be harbouring something so miniscule between his legs. Before Maria had a chance to reply Ash chimed in. 

"It was like a baked bean!" she chortled, trying her best to impress her new friends. All the girls, especially Maria, threw their heads back in uncontrolled laughter just as the door to the classroom reopened and both Lisa and Cody walked back in. Just as quickly as it started the girls recomposed themselves, just like nothing had happened, as Lisa and Cody both walked back over.

"Ash, let's go. Cody, I'll speak to your Mother about this later" Lisa sternly said as Ash hopped out of her chair and, with a wave to her new group of friends, skipped across the room in happiness as Lisa followed her out. The girls waved back.

"Bye, Ash. We won't tell anyone!" Maria cheekily called after the girl. Ash stopped at the door and turned around to face the three girls and, with a pout and scrunching of the nose, raised her index finger to her lips and made an audible "shhhh!". The three girls chuckled. And with that, Lisa and Ash disappeared to the car. 

Cody walked over towards the girls as they simply stared past him and plonked himself down next to Lucy, withdrawing into himself and crossing his arms with a scowl. The scolding by Mrs. Upton and upcoming punishment by his Mother seemed to be weighing more heavily on his mind than the revelation to his classmates of his incredibly small penis. Lucy sat next to him avoiding eye contact, shuddering gently as she tried her best to stifle embarrassed giggles. Maria did the same, only turning slightly to flash a broad grin at Cody before sitting back. Ivy, flushing as red as a beetroot, dared not move an inch but as the pressure of the awkward silence started weighing on her accidently let out a breathless snicker. Maria followed suit, infecting Lucy with the same kind of repressed energy. Then, the three girls simply started heaving with laughter.

"What?!" Cody snapped at all three?

"Oh, nothing. Ash just said something funny when you left. Nothing big" Maria replied coolly with a focus on the word "big", nudging Lucy as if to follow suit.

"Oh...yeah! It was a little joke" she chimed in, trying her hardest to suppress her giggles, overemphasizing the word "little" 

"We only had a teeny, tiny chat, Cody. An eensy-weensy convo" Ivy added, obviously over-pronouncing "teeny".

It dawned on Cody that Ash had told them everything. In what became a running theme of the day the boy froze - the redness immediately started creeping back across his face and he began nervously shaking his leg, fidgeting simultaneously with the hem of his shorts. He looked towards the three girls next to him as they turned their heads to face him in unison, grinning like girls possessed, their eyes twinkling in ways which could only betray their innermost feelings of unbridled exhilaration. For a few painful seconds Cody laboured for something, anything, to say. You could hear a pin drop in the room as the three girls waited with admirable restraint for Cody to address the burning question - was it true? Cody cleared his throat and readjusted himself in what looked to be his attempt to follow my advice and simply deny the whole thing, but before he could get his first word out the door to the classroom swung open and Sheryl, along with a collection of other parents, entered the room to gather their kids.

The three girls looked across at them in disappointment as the parents all started corralling their kids out of the room and to their cars. As Cody stood up he breathed a deserved sigh of relief as he gave his Mum a big hug and started following her out to the car. Just as he was about to leave Lucy ran up beside him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'll keep this between us" she said with an exaggerated wink and snicker as she playfully punched him on the arm and charged out of the room to her waiting parents. I guess Cody could only take her word for it and pray that she resisted her natural instincts to spread the news far and wide. Little did he know that Lucy wouldn't end up being the girl he needed to worry about the most...
Theoneandonly10

Femdoom wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:35 pm Nice build up! Can't wait to see where it goes from there!!
Thanks :) The next chapter will revolve around the entire school's swimming carnival l. I won't say much more ;)
littl1p

Post by littl1p »

Oh my gosh finally!!! So happy your continuing this.