Miss N Part 3

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Teacherpetslut

Miss N Part 3

Post by Teacherpetslut »

Miss N's whole body bucked and she almost screamed out
"Oh ...,...,... meeeee! ... oh......!"

She came massively, her bladder gave out pissing herself and cumming all over herself. As she did so Miss J. slapped her hand into the young woman's open pussy spreading cum and piss all over her body with everyone joining in.

Miss N bucked and moaned and came and came again, no one let her go, grasping her tits and nipples, hands and fingers sliding over and in her pussy and anus. Nothing she had ever felt came close to this. Tears ran down her face, she was completely lost to these young girls and her deputy.

Eventually she stopped. Everyone, for a moment, just held her. She was panting, her chest rising and falling heavily.

Finally she got her breath and gasped..."oh..I'm so sorry"
"Not at all my dear!" Exclaimed Miss J.

She got the girls to help Miss N. up and they all helped her dry herself and get dressed again.

"I want you all to thank Miss N. for a wonderful lesson and for you all to show her how much we enjoyed her"
Amazed and still dazed and shaking, Miss N was thanked by each girl as they left class some even giving her a hug or a cuddle . Miss N didn't know what to do, she just thanked each girl back.

After a few moments Miss J. turned to her.

"Thank you Miss N, that was most pleasurable. We'll see you on Monday for our new school week as a full member of staff. Consider you probation over, the head mistress has authorised me to give you full access to all school rights and privileges accorded to your new status. I want you to go home for the weekend and relax. If you have any issues concerning you new contract, please think about it over the weekend.

She kissed Miss N on the cheeked and brushed her arms in friendly manner.
"I think you enjoyed that didn't you?" And left the room.

She drove home, still dazed by the afternoons events, her head a mess of conflicting thoughts . How could this happen, should she complain or call the police or report her treatment? Why had she joined in so willingly, why had she not fought back?after all, wasn't she set up? The so called homework?

As she pulled up at her flat she was greeted by her neighbour "Two blokes delivered a package from your school, I hope you don't mind, I let them in?"
Frowning and a little confused she thanked her neighbour, apologised for the inconvenience and went in, intrigued by this arrival.
Inside there was a large package which, to her great surprise turned out to be a massive brand new hi tech TV package. She unpacked it and set it up, it could do everything, satellite, internet the lot. In with the paper work was a large brown envelope upon which was written 'This is your fist months full bonus, your wages have been adjusted and paid to your bank account, inside is your formal contract with terms and conditions, please read them carefully and sign and return the enclosed to the office on Monday'.

Then, more sinisterly 'Opening this package is considered an act of acceptance of your contract!'

Oh My, she thought to herself, what have I done?

She had already switched the TV on and as it was self tuning she noticed a smaller hand written note in amongst the paperwork, it read; Dear Miss N, thank you so much for todays lesson, we look forward to many more happy days with you, with love from your class. And then added please sign into your internet account on the browser on the TV and enjoy!

With growing apprehension she did so, there was an email from the school, it contained a download. She pressed 'open'

It was the full show, the whole thing filmed by the girls on their phones...Miss N watched, shocked and dismayed . As the film progressed she watched more intently....her hands wandered down between her legs...she was still so wet.
She began to rub...