A Small Price To Pay (Poll-what happens next?)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

What consequence should the next loser receive? (Pls vote for one naked and one non-naked)

Poll ended at Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:15 pm

If they are already naked, nudity in a pubic space.
20%
If they are already naked, a longer spanking.
5%
If they are already naked, perform a forfeit of a sexual nature.
17%
If they are already naked, give them the choice of the three options above!
7%
If they are not naked, they forfeit their clothes.
17%
If they are not naked, they must do something humiliating or embarrassing in a public setting.
7%
If they are not naked, the other girls should get to decide what happens to them!
27%

Total votes: 41

bwall747

Re: A Small Price To Pay (Ch. 8 posted 7/21)

Post by bwall747 »

bumping this
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

I'm working on chapter 9 - soon!
bwall747

Post by bwall747 »

bump again lol
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Bwall747 - sorry this took so long. Hope it was worth the wait.

Chapter 9 - Three Times Over

Sarah stood, looking at the girls she had once considered her friends, and wondering if any of them were her friends at all. How could they do this to her? They had to remember last week.

If she had known what they were going to make her do as punishment for refusing to answer their stupid question about which person at school she would most like to see naked, she would have just gone ahead and answered the question, and screw the consequences. Better to reveal that she was bi and that the person she wanted to see naked was Liz than having to strip in front of the others.

At the time, however, she hadn’t known, and when the group told her she was going to have to be naked for a full round as a penalty, her heart had dropped like a stone. Sarah was not a girl who begged for things, but she had begged the others to let her pick the truth instead.

That’s when they jumped her and started taking her clothing off.

Sarah had never felt so helpless or so horrified in her life. First they had gone after her denim skirt, unbuttoning it until they could yank it down. She fought, but the first tug dropped the skirt to her (somewhat bony, she admitted) hips, where it stopped. She could see the top of her pale green panties exposed, her belly now bare. Then another tug, and the skirt slid down off one hip. She managed to catch it with the other by shifting hard to one side, but her left leg was now bare to the thigh, and her mound was visible as a swell, covered only by her thin undies.
Then the skirt was off, sliding down her legs past her knees, her calves, her kicking feet, and her underwear was starting to descend. Cassie was gleefully peeling it down, gaping at her exposed pubes and laughing as her secret places were revealed. Then the embarrassment turned to terror as Jessica and Liz had pinned her arms to the floor, and Cassie began to unbutton her blouse. “NO!” she shouted, but the others laughed and told her to take her penalty like a big girl.

They didn’t know how deeply those words cut into Sarah, painfully aware of what was going to happen in mere seconds.

The blouse was unbuttoned, and her struggle to escape became even more frantic. Liz and Jess were too strong for Sarah, who was thin and had no muscle to compare with the two athletic girls. They took turns holding one arm firmly and removing the other from the light blue top she had worn that day. Now Sarah was naked except for her simple white bra, and that’s when Cassie had sealed her own fate a week in the future.

She wasn’t a mean girl, Cassie–Sarah knew that–but sometimes things slipped from her mouth that would have been better left unsaid. This was one of those times.

“Where are your boobs?” she asked, staring at Sarah’s chest.

Where are your boobs? Where are your boobs? Light as a feather, flat as a board! President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee! Where are your boobs, Sarah? Are you a girl or a 12-year old boy with hormone issues? Tiny Tits that look like zits! Why are you even wearing a bra? You’re never going to score with a boy because he’s going to get lost trying to find second base!

The chants and cutting remarks from middle school rang in her memory, and while Sarah had made sure that she had become someone who was feared, not picked on, by the time she was a sophomore, she still could hear them clearly. It was a nightmare–one that got worse as one of the others popped the bra open and it fell forward onto her arms. The tiny bit of padding in the bra gone, leaving Sarah’s chest bare.

Her aureoles were smallish, but they barely protruded at all. Sarah DID look like a 12 year old boy, but with larger nipples. If not for those, she probably could have gone without wearing a bra at all; it only served to keep her from obvious “pokies”.

Sarah stopped struggling, and let the bra fall to the floor as the girls released her arms. “There,” she said, eyes on the floor. “Are you happy now? Any other comments to make, Cassie? If not, someone could take their next turn so I can get this over with.”

“I’m sorry, Sarah…” Cassie stammered. “I didn’t mean…”

“Whatever,” Sarah said angrily. She crossed her arms and sat down. “You’re all bitches.”

The other girls halfheartedly took their turns, each answering a truth quickly so that Sarah could dress again, but the damage was done. Once Sarah dressed, Liz had tried to turn the awkward situation around by suggesting they all watch a movie, but it was clear the mood had gone south, and everyone went home shortly thereafter.

Sarah had pretended everything was fine in school that Monday, and the girls had happily gone along with it, grateful that their friend had apparently gotten over her embarrassment and was willing to let it all drop. In the back of her mind, however, Sarah had been planning how she could humiliate Cassie, and had jumped at the opportunity to make her strip in front of the boy she was crushing on badly. It had been so sweet to watch Cassie’s tears of shame as she revealed more and more of the body she had kept hidden so carefully from boys all these years. The look on her face when she had taken off her bra…Sarah almost felt it was enough to balance her shame. Almost.

A thought passed through her mind - an old saying that her mother had repeated many times when Sarah was younger. “When you do an act of kindness, kindness will return to you. When you commit an act with ill will, ill will will be returned to you three times over.”

As Sarah let her pajama pants drop to the floor, she thought about how much she hated it when her mother was right. The teen favored high-cut, satin briefs, and tonight was no exception. Since she expected to be in PJs, Sarah had chosen a simple white pair, not wanting anything to show through the thin cotton sleep pants. They weren’t anything special, but she still felt the heat of her cheeks as she picked up the pants and deliberately folded them. She knew Ryan was watching, but anything that delayed the inevitable a few more seconds…

She put down the folded pants, and then unbuttoned the top button of her pajama shirt. Rather than unbuttoning any more, she turned away from the others – from Ryan – and began pulling the shirt over her head. In the meantime, she let her hips sway, hoping to draw his eyes to her ass, which she knew was attractive.

Ryan felt himself coming to attention quickly as he stared at the rolling hips. The panties clung tightly to the girl, teasing him with the view to come. He was so mesmerized that he didn’t even notice that Sarah had her shirt off, and was now down to those panties. Shaking out her hair, but keeping her back to the boy, she continued to sway back and forth. Her fingers slipped into the waistband of the panties, and she began teasing Ryan by pulling them up and down just a little bit at a time, giving him tiny glimpses of her toned backside.

Sarah continued the humiliating dance for a good minute. She was mortified to be doing this stripper crap in front of a boy, particularly one she didn’t have control over, but her desire to keep her chest from being revealed to Ryan outweighed her disgust, and she did her best to make Ryan blow his load without turning around. Maybe, she thought, MAYBE that would be enough of a distraction to get this over with?

She gritted her teeth, then looked over her shoulder with her best “you want me and you know it” smile. Ryan’s eyes grew wide as she slowly backed toward him, still rocking her hips, until she felt herself bump into his groin–or more particularly, the rock-hard dick extending from it. She began grinding on the boy, rubbing him with every inch of her ass.

The other girls were staring open-mouthed at Sarah. Cassie’s nakedness was forgotten as they watched their friend give a lap dance to Liz’s stepbrother. Sarah owned the boys at their school, not the other way around, and yet here she was, and now she was peeling down those white satin panties, and it was her bare ass rubbing up on Ryan.

Jessica was the first to shake herself out of the daze. “You were supposed to strip, Sarah, not give Ryan a personal pole dance on his personal pole,” she snapped. “Enough already. I’m gonna hurl.”

Ryan was not quite ready to agree, but he did realize that if this continued any longer, he was going to explode in his shorts. He stepped back, prominent erection obvious to all. Sarah gave Jessica a glare. “I got naked, all right? No one said I couldn’t make it a little more pleasant for myself.” She marched over to the other side of the room and sat down, folding her legs carefully to obscure as much of her privates as possible. Her arms were tightly wrapped around her chest, hiding the “breasts” she was desperate to keep Ryan from noticing.

For his part, Ryan was so aroused that he was having trouble focusing. He didn’t notice Sarah had never really revealed her front to him; after pulling back from the girl’s grinding, he had tried to look anywhere else, and had of course instantly focused on the very naked Cassie standing there. Cassie’s face was bright red, and she too was trying to hide her full breasts.

“Look, if you want to stare at Cassie’s boobs all night, that’s fine with me,” Liz said, ignoring Cassie’s squeal of embarrassed protest. “But otherwise, can we get on with this? I’ve got a couple more games to win.” She turned to Jessica and Annie and shrugged. “I’m sorry, but I’ve already given him a show tonight. I’m not giving him another one.”

Jessica nodded. “I don’t plan to either. It’s not your fault–I’m going to try just as hard to beat you two. Annie, you should do the same. No hard feelings. We’re all stuck, and we have to do what we have to do, right?”

Annie looked at the other two girls sadly. “We shouldn’t have been such idiots.”

“Well, we were, so there’s no sense crying over it,” snapped Sarah. “At least you’re still dressed. Cassie and I are stuck like this until these stupid games are over, so pull on your big girl panties and get on with it!”

“I bet you’d like to be able to pull on some big girl panties right now, wouldn’t you, Sarah?” Jessica retorted. “Karma is a bitch, isn’t it?”

“Takes one to know one.”

Jessica took a step towards Sarah, and Liz quickly stepped between them. “Ryan, will you tell us what the next fucking game is before they decide it’s an MMA bout?”

Ryan, now slightly more in control of himself, tore his gaze off Cassie again. “Right. The next game is an old favorite. Let’s go downstairs, everyone.”
bwall747

Re: A Small Price To Pay (Ch. 9 posted 8/11)

Post by bwall747 »

Excited to see what the next game is
Kazu

Post by Kazu »

Same here. Curious as to who the next loser(s) might be and I wonder how far Liz agreed to go for the sake of getting back at the other three.
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

I’m sorry that I have been slower about updating this over the past few weeks. I hit a busy period and found my day getting eaten away before I could write. I haven’t forgotten the story, and I am working on the next part, but I wanted to thank all of you for the comments and the likes- they are great motivators.
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Chapter 10 - Playing in the Dark

The group trooped downstairs to the living room of the house, Cassie and Sarah doing their best to hang back and minimize their exposure while the others led the way. Once in the living room, Ryan dropped down on the couch, and patted the seat next to him on either side. “Sarah, Cassie–why don’t you two sit down here with me?”

“Not fucking likely,” Sarah growled.

“Um…I’m fine standing?” squeaked Cassie. Both girls had their arms folded, hiding their chests as much as possible. Sarah sat down in an armchair and quickly crossed her legs. Cassie, on the other hand, seemed paralyzed by her unclothed state, and kept looking around as if the police were about to kick in the door and arrest her for indecent exposure.

Liz threw herself onto the couch next to Ryan, a sulky look on her face. “Ok, perv boy, we’ve played the first game. What’s next? The faster we get done with this, the better.”

Jessica nodded her agreement. “Let’s get on with this.”

Ryan shrugged. “Okay by me.” He looked at his stepsister, Jessica, and Annie, the three remaining clothed girls. “The next game is going to be capture the flag. The rules are simple - each of you have a flag that you’ll be guarding from the other players. The object of the game is to capture another player’s flag and return it to your home base before someone captures and returns your flag.”

“When the game starts, we’ll go outside. Each of you will have 15 minutes to hide your flag in a legal spot. Your flag cannot be buried, and it cannot be mobile. At least one inch of your flag must be visible from its hiding place. The playing field is this block - you may not hide your flag anywhere other than on this block. Your flag must not be inside a house - it must be outdoors. Does everyone understand?”

The three girls nodded. They had all played the game before, and the rules weren’t particularly complicated. Then came the first surprise.

Ryan turned to Cassie and Sarah. “Do you two understand the rules?”

It took a moment for it to register in Sarah’s mind what Ryan’s question implied, but when it did…”Wait…you don’t expect US to play too, do you? We already lost! And we’re NAKED!”

“So?” Ryan asked, grinning. “You don’t need to be dressed to play, do you?”

Cassie turned bright red. “Outside? But anyone could….Ryan, NOOOOOOOO! I can’t!!” she pleaded. “That’s way too far!”

Ryan’s grin disappeared, and Cassie shivered involuntarily at the look that took its place.

He had a hold of her before she could move, one hand on her shoulder and the other on the small of her back. A quick two steps brought her to the arm of the couch, and Liz quickly scooted away. Cassie too could see what was coming, and she threw her arms out and braced against the couch arm to prevent him from bending her into position.

“AieeeeeeEEEEEEK!” she squealed, arms shooting to her backside, but she was already falling forward over the arm of the couch, propelled by Ryan’s hand. He had dropped it from her back and slid his four fingers right between her thighs! Planting his thumb on her tailbone, he then had lifted upward, his flat hand sliding right between her lower lips into her…she couldn’t even THINK it in her head!

At that point, the disappearance of Ryan’s hand had been such a relief to Cassie that she hadn’t thought about her new position, legs off the ground as she felt Ryan’s hand back on the small of her back, pushing her firmly down. Her bare breasts were pressed against the inside of the sofa arm, and she twisted her head sideways to keep from having a faceful of cushion.

Ryan held her there for a moment, looking at the other girls, and then spoke quietly but firmly. “Let me be absolutely clear about this. I’ve agreed to this bargain and you’ve agreed to this bargain. You will do what I’m telling you to do, or I will turn over the video to everyone possible.” He leaned over Cassie, bringing his face closer to her head. “Cassie, are you violating our bargain? Should I turn the video of you and ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS over to the authorities?”

“NO! No, please don’t, Ryan! I’ll follow the rules, I promise!” Cassie moaned. I can’t lose my life and my friends in one night over one stupid mistake, she thought. It’s not fair!

“Just to make sure I’ve made my point, I think that you need to be punished, Cassie.”

Cassie moaned even more loudly. “Nooooooooooo! Ryan, I’m sorry!”

“Ask me to punish you, Cassie.”

Cassie gasped. “What?”

“Ask. Me. To. Punish. You.” Ryan said, slowly and clearly. He fixed each of the other girls with a glare as he did so, making it clear that they needed to take this seriously.

She gulped. What was he going to do? I’m already naked…what’s left? She didn’t want to know. In a very quiet voice, she said, “Please punish me, Ryan.”

“What?” Now she knew he was just humiliating her further. Her face flushed hot with shame at her friends seeing her spanked, stripped, and now begging for more. This was all a nightmare.

She squeezed her eyes shut and said loudly, “Please punish me, Ryan! I won’t break the rules again!”

“Okay, Cassie. I’ll punish you this ONE time. There will be no more second chances, understand?”

“Yes!” she said, relieved. Whatever he was going to do, it couldn’t be as bad as–

“Spread your legs for me.”

Cassie’s eyes shot wide open, and there was a gasp from several of the girls. “You can’t–I mean, that was the deal, not doing that!” the tiny brunette cried. Oh my god, what if he sticks that thing in me? What do I do?

“For fuck’s sake! I can’t believe that YOU tried to sneak into my room, take naked pictures of me, and then tried to blackmail me with them, and then all of you think I’M going to force one of you into sex?” Ryan said bitterly. “Apparently, you all thought I was a nice guy less than two hours ago, too. Well, I’m not going to try to fuck any of you, ok?”

“You sure don’t have a problem making us strip!” Sarah said angrily.

“Or spanking us!” said Jess.

“You’re right,” said Ryan. “I don’t have a problem with either of those. You all saw me naked; I think me seeing you is perfectly fair. I even gave you an opportunity that you didn’t give me – a chance for some of you to get away with your clothes still on. And as for the spanking? You tried to blackmail me! And Sarah, remember that you said I needed to be punished for not obeying you? Or when you told me to sit back and just get over it, because “you have me?” I think that spanking your asses is a hell of a lot nicer than what you would have done to me! Maybe you’d rather I get a good feel of all of your bodies? Or maybe I should be making you masturbate for me? What exactly were you going to do with me? Sit there and stare at my dick all night? I don’t think so.”

Now it was Jessica’s turn to blush, thinking about what had run through her mind when Sarah had declared that Ryan would be theirs for the night. No, it wasn’t what she had agreed to - she thought it would just be a quick peek at Ryan’s junk, and that even if he woke up he’d just laugh it off, but then it all got out of control so fast! Jess could see from the miserable look on Annie’s face that the redhead was even more ashamed than she was, which just made her feel worse, because they had dragged Annie along with their stupid idea. Even Sarah was looking away from the rest of the group, pointedly refusing eye contact. He’s not wrong, Jess thought. Not totally, anyway.

The silence was broken by the sound of a stifled sob and flesh on fabric as Cassie spread her legs, allowing Ryan to see everything - her folds, her slit, and even her tiny asshole. The girl’s eyes were squeezed shut again, but Jessica thought that the tear that she saw on her friend’s cheek wasn’t shame from her most intimate places being exposed so openly–it was a different shame entirely.

Ryan released the pressure on Cassie’s back and stepped away. The girl quickly stood, wiping at her eyes. She took a deep breath, then looked at Ryan again. “Yes, I understand the rules of the game,” she said. “Find someone else’s flag and bring it back before yours is captured.”

“Good. What about the rest of you?” Ryan walked over to Annie. “Any questions?” Annie shook her head no. He proceeded to Liz. “How about you, Liz? Any questions about what you have to do?” He leaned over and said in a stage whisper into her ear, loud enough for everyone to hear him, “I wouldn’t want you having to get naked in front of me AGAIN…that would be horribly humiliating!”

Liz shoved him away. “You really are an asshole, you know.”

Ryan smiled. “Now, a couple of rules changes. Since Cassie and Sarah are already naked, they won’t have a flag of their own. Instead, they will just be looking for Liz, Annie, or Jessica’s flags. The loser will join Team Naked over here, and will also get ten swats with Liz’s hairbrush as an additional penalty.”

Jessica winced. Ten hairbrush swats on her already painful butt would be brutal.

“All right.” He handed each of the three still-dressed girls a different colored sock. “Jess, Liz, and Annie, you have fifteen minutes to hide your flags. Then I’ll send Sarah and Cassie out, and the game will officially begin. Your time starts…now!” Ryan said, starting the timer on his watch.

The three girls hurried out the door, leaving behind Cassie, Sarah, and Ryan. Ryan walked over and switched off the light in the room, then walked to the window, where he could now see into the yard. He watched as a dark shape ran past - probably Annie, given its height. Sarah had sat down in her chair again, and was doing her best to hide her chest again, this time folding her arms and looking off into the distance.

Cassie went over to stand beside Ryan, one arm clutched across her boobs. He ignored her, continuing to look out the window. She cleared her throat, and when he still didn’t move, she said, very quietly, “Ryan - I’m sorry about what we did. It was shitty and wrong. You didn’t deserve that.”

Ryan sighed, and looked over at the girl next to him. Stripped of her hoodie (and everything else), she looked almost like an anime character, with her oversized breasts and big eyes and huge emotions. He gave her a tiny smile. “Thanks,” he said. He didn’t think that Cassie would be apologizing if she knew that he and Liz had conspired to set her up, but then again, no one made the girls go through with it. It was their own decision to sneak into his room. A predictable decision, but their own nonetheless.

Was he the asshole here? Probably. Maybe. He wasn’t sure anymore. He had led them into temptation, but then Liz, Cassie, Sarah, and Jessica had all turned on one another in some way as well. Did he feel guilty? No, he thought. They wanted to see me naked. I wanted to see them naked. I just…facilitated the process. The spankings were just a little bonus, he reasoned–like a broker’s fee.

Ryan’s watch going off broke his reverie. “Okay, you two. Remember, the faster you find a flag, the faster your naked self gets to come back in, so I’d be very serious about my searching if I were you!” Cassie was out the door like a rocket, and Sarah, despite trying to look unconcerned, was walking very quickly for someone who didn’t care about her situation.

Outside, Liz had ducked behind a large tree. She looked around to make sure none of the others could see her, then reached into her panties and pulled out a blue sock - the mate to the one Ryan had given Jessica. He had dropped it into her lap when he leaned over and distracted the others with the talk about her being naked in front of him again, and once she had pushed him away, she had let her hands fall back to her lap, where she quietly tucked the sock away in her undies. Now she just had to wait a few minutes to make sure that when she brought the sock back it would look plausible. She made her way around the yard quickly, making sure she could claim that she had been in the neighborhood of where the actual sock was hidden, wherever it might be. She then positioned herself near the house so she could make a break for it if anyone else found a sock and beat them to Ryan.

Sorry, Jessica, she thought to herself. You’re just collateral damage tonight. Sarah and Cassie were the ones who screwed me over. But on the bright side, you DID get to see Ryan’s junk like you wanted.
Fred Key

Re: A Small Price To Pay (Ch. 10 complete 9/8)

Post by Fred Key »

Cassie dashed through the yard, one hand clamped over her breasts to keep them from bouncing wildly. She hid behind the nearest tree, looking around frantically to ensure no one was walking around the neighborhood. Fortunately, it was very late, and in the sleepy suburb no one appeared to be interested in wandering the streets. If they had, they might have sworn they were seeing a wood sprite darting between the trees–or at least the sexed-up comic book version of that naked wood sprite.

The faster I find a flag, the faster this is over, she thought. She looked around the yard for hiding places that seemed likely. A storage shed near the back corner of the property caught her attention, and she made a break for it, letting out a short yip of pain when she stepped on a pointy twig with her bare foot. She clamped her hand immediately over her mouth, praying the noise wouldn’t draw attention, and then realized she was now standing with her boobs on display in an open stretch of the yard. “Nice rack!” hissed a voice next to her, and Jessica smacked her playfully on the bare butt as she dashed by her friend on the way to the small garden patch. Cassie glared at her, stifling her yelp from the swat and covering her chest with her other hand. She then set off for the shed once more.

Jessica reached the garden patch and started searching around the base of the plants. She dug through the tomato vines, looking for a hidden piece of cloth. Her own sock wasn’t hidden, exactly - she had laid it out flat in the shadow of a tree near the root, and it was almost invisible unless you were right on top of it. She figured she had two or three minutes before someone found a flag, and she was counting on Liz and Annie being less cunning about their hiding spots. As she searched, however, she saw Liz crouching behind a tree nearby. She didn’t seem to be searching, though - just watching. I bet she’s waiting to see if she can spot me or Annie checking on our flags, Jess thought. Or maybe she’s guarding her own…she doesn’t have to win, right? She just has to make sure she doesn’t lose! I underestimated her…

Jess began quietly moving toward Liz, hoping to surprise her and steal the flag she was sure was sitting there.

On the other side of the yard, Annie was looking under the rocks that lined the driveway, hoping to find a flag. She saw Sarah by the mailbox, stark naked, peering into the container. That would have been smart, putting a flag there, Annie thought. No way I’d EVER go out to the road naked like that. Sarah, however, didn’t seem concerned about her own nudity at the moment. She was scowling and closing the box. Her pale white bottom flashed in the starlight as she turned and headed for the bushes at the front of the house. No time to stare, Annie, if you want to keep your clothing! She went back to flipping the stones as fast as possible.

From her vantage point, Liz could see Annie over by the driveway, apparently not having much luck, and Sarah over by the mailbox. Either Jess or Cassie was apparently in the shed searching; the door to the little building was now open. Liz thought it was pretty unlikely there would be a flag hidden in such an obvious place, but she kept an eye on the door anyway. Just a minute more, she thought.

When she felt the tap on her shoulder, she jumped straight into the air with a loud shout of surprise. Everyone looked up instantly at the noise. A loud *clank* and an “OW!” from the shed followed as Cassie, hearing the shout, jumped in panic herself and banged her arm against some hanging tools. Sarah threw herself to the ground, not quite close enough to duck behind the bushes, and hoping she wouldn’t be spotted by whatever had made Liz scream. Annie started hurrying over towards the noise to make sure whoever shouted was all right.

Liz whirled around and saw Jessica standing there, laughing. “FUCK!” she hissed. “You gave me a heart attack, Jess!”

“Sorry!” Jess whispered back, “I wasn’t trying to scare you - I just wanted THIS!” She crouched down where Liz had been squatting and started feeling around for the flag.

Liz looked at her, confused. “You wanted the grass?”

“Damn!” Jess said, smacking the ground. “I was sure you were guarding your flag here! I saw you hiding.”

Liz was trying to think of a reason she would be hiding when she heard a cry of triumph and whirled around.

Sarah lay in the grass, trying to be as still as possible. Shit, that’s all I need - another person seeing me like this. I’m going to absolutely WRECK Jessica’s life if she ever even mentions this at school. She heard a quick “OW!” and then it was silent again. Cautiously, she peered to her left, and then to her right, where she saw Annie running up to a tree, and what looked like of the other girls behind it. Letting out a sigh of relief that no one else seemed to have appeared, she was about to climb to her feet when, directly ahead of her, she saw a roundish shape under one of the bushes. It looked like…

She reached for it, and grabbed cloth. It was a sock! She immediately jumped to her feet, letting out an excited “yes!”, and bolted for the front door.

Liz saw Sarah running for the door, and felt a surge of panic. She sprinted after the naked girl, hoping her shoes would give her enough of an advantage to beat her rival inside, but already knowing that she wasn’t going to succeed. I can’t believe I got distracted, she thought angrily.

She was only a few steps behind Sarah, but it was enough. Sarah triumphantly handed the wadded sock to Ryan, leaving Liz standing there holding her sure thing dangling uselessly from her hand. It’s okay, she thought. There were three socks out there. It’s only a 1 in 3 chance it was mine. It could be Annie’s or the real… Realizing that her cheating would be revealed if the sock turned out to be Jessica’s and she was seen holding one of the same color, she quickly sat down in one of the armchairs and stuffed the fake down behind one of the cushions as far as she could. The other girls, having seen or heard the noise and figuring that a sock had been found, quickly rejoined the group in the living room, where Ryan was holding Sarah’s prize wadded up and hidden in his closed hand.

Ryan didn’t know what sock he was holding, but he knew that it wasn’t Liz who brought it to him as he expected. He looked at her, and she returned his look with a roll of the eyes and a tiny shrug. Whatever had happened, it wasn’t what was planned. He had deliberately rigged the game against Jessica this round in order to leave Annie as little humiliation as possible, but now there was nothing he could do. If he changed the rules, the girls would suspect something. Maybe he could pull the “private” spanking card and spare Annie that, at least. Even though he knew she couldn’t be the winner of the game, he still wished that Liz hadn’t have invited her to this party. Liz was just trying to get him a look at his fantasy girl naked, and he couldn’t exactly complain about that, but there was no way that anything would ever happen between him and Annie after tonight, and that upset him a lot more than he thought it would.

“So?” Sarah asked impatiently. “Show us who the loser is!”

Annie, Liz, and Jessica all looked at one another, and then looked at Ryan. He opened his hand to reveal a green sock.

It was the one he had given Liz.

Liz’s eyes widened in disbelief. Jessica grabbed Annie and gave her a big hug of relief, then turned to her friend. “I’m sorry, Liz, but like we said, no hard feelings, right? We have to try to win.” She wrapped her arms around Liz and hugged her as well.

Liz was looking at Ryan, who was looking back at her with uncertainty. She quickly ran through the options in her mind. She could refuse to strip, knowing that Ryan would never release the blackmail tape with her on it. He just wouldn’t. But what would the other girls do if she refused? She couldn’t imagine Cassie and Sarah, already naked, would let her walk away, and while she could probably keep the two of them at bay, if Annie or Jessica took their side, they could strip her whether she agreed or not. Sarah, especially, would NEVER forget that she tried to refuse, either. She would use that against her forever.

She could admit that all of this was a plan she and Ryan cooked up, and that it was payback for the nasty instagram stuff. Right. That would go over well. Not only would her friends hate her forever for having betrayed them so badly (not like they objected when I let them creep on my stepbrother, though, she thought), they would undoubtedly tell everyone else that she had set them up. She would be a pariah for the rest of high school.

I’m screwed. There’s only one way to get out of this and still have my friends.

She stepped back from Jessica. “No hard feelings,” she said, forcing a smile. “Someone had to lose, right? And it isn’t like he didn’t see me naked earlier tonight.” Actually, that’s EXACTLY what it is like…

Liz Billings pulled her t-shirt over her head in one fluid motion, then dropped her pajama shorts before she could change her mind. It was no more skin than Ryan had seen in the past when she wore a bikini to the pool, but somehow, to Ryan, it felt like seeing Liz in the simple bra and polka-dotted panties was far, far more revealing.

It felt that way to Liz, too. She had always been modest around her brother, and wasn’t the sort of person who paraded around the house in her underwear. Now she was standing in front of Ryan, and she was about to take that off, too, and Liz could feel her heart pounding and her face go bright red.

Get over yourself, she thought sternly. You saw his dick tonight. You went along with this idea. So you have to show him your tits. It’s only fair.

She reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, letting it drop to the floor as quickly as she could, then grabbing her underwear at the waistband and peeling it off. She stood up, naked, and put her hands on her hips. “I swear, Ryan, if I see a boner over there I am going to snap it off at the base.” She turned to her friends, who were looking on with a mixture of admiration of her brave face and awkwardness. “I can’t believe we got ourselves into this fucking mess. And all so Cassie could see her first dick!”

“Shut up!” Cassie said, her own face turning bright red. “I wasn’t the only one who wanted to see it! Jess and Sarah wouldn’t shut up about it! And you and Annie didn’t say no, either!”

Ryan’s ears perked up at the last comment. He was trying his best NOT to have other parts perking up as well, but the truth of the matter was that Liz was hot. She had a great face, and she kept herself in amazing shape, though he hadn’t known anywhere near this much about that shape. Even her bush was neatly trimmed, he noted, and then realized he was staring at his stepsister’s crotch. He looked away at once, and his eyes went straight to Liz’s boobs. Were they B cups? C cups? He guessed C. It didn’t matter. They were Liz’s boobs. His stepsister. But he could appreciate them, right, if they were right out there–and they were VERY appreciable. The nipples, darker than he had expected (he had EXPECTED things about her nipples? When did THAT happen?), were on the large side, but so were her breasts.

Liz walked right up to him, grabbed him by the back of the head, and shoved his face into her breasts. The other girls gaped. “You want to stare, pervert? Get a good close look!” She let him go, then whacked him on the top of his head. “Could you make this any more awkward?”

“I can,” Sarah said with a vicious smile. She was holding Liz’s hairbrush.

“What the fuck, Sarah?” said Annie, making everyone stop dead in their tracks. The tall redhead grabbed the brush out of the shorter girl’s hand. “What is your problem? I mean, I got you being pissed off about them making you strip last week, but it was just girls! Your friend just had to get naked in front of her stepbrother, and you’re all like, “Hey, why don’t you humiliate her even more! You’re acting-”

Liz cut Annie off before she could finish the sentence. She knew that if Annie called Sarah what she was about to call her that Sarah would make it her mission to wreck the girl’s life. She, Jess, and Cassie knew Sarah, and they accepted her with all of her faults, but Annie wasn’t part of their group. “That’s enough, Annie. I can fight my own battles, thanks.” She snatched the hairbrush from the volleyball player before she could reply, and tossed it to Ryan. “Ten swats. If you can stop staring at my tits long enough to focus on my ass.” Without another word, she bent over the back of the couch, pale round ass in the air, and muscular legs on full display.

Ryan had honestly expected Liz would find a way to get out of this situation, but his logical mind knew that she had done the only thing possible. He knew that she was playing up the whole pervert stepbrother thing as cover, but he still felt weird as hell seeing her bare butt on display, waiting for him to spank.

“Get on with it!” Liz scolded.

Shaking his head, Ryan stepped up next to her and raised the hairbrush, bringing it down on her left cheek.

THWAP!
The sound of wood meeting flesh was sharp and clear, and Liz let out an involuntary squeak of pain. A bright red spot marked where the blow had landed. Holy shit, that HURTS! she thought, just in time for the second swat to arrive on the other cheek.

THWACK!

If the first swat hurt, the second was five times worse, she thought. Fire seared her backside and she squeezed her eyes tight against the pain.

WHAP!

The hairbrush came down again, this time right at the crown of her bottom. The already taut muscle of her backside was compressed under the brush, which seemed to bite into her skin. “AAAHH!” she cried out, gasping.

WHAM!

Again, a matching blow on the other side, and the sun was kissing her right on the curve of her ass, a blaze that kept getting hotter.

SPLAT! THWACK!

Two more, and now tears were flowing. Liz hadn’t felt anything like this since she was a little girl and had been spanked with the brush, but the memory of that day was now flooding back. Her little bottom bared, her mother angrily painting her backside red, and worst of all, her cousins watching her get spanked. It was enough to make her face flush with shame, almost as red as her bottom.

POP! WHAP!

Not nearly as red as her bottom anymore. Liz wailed in pain.

THWAP! THWAP!

The last two, and even though Ryan had backed off as much as he had dared in delivering the spanking, the brush had clearly made an impression on his stepsister. It took her several seconds to realize that the swats were over, and another minute or so of her rubbing fiercely while she tried to regain her composure.

When she could finally breathe again, Liz looked up at Ryan, a rueful expression on her face. “I guess I shouldn’t have called you an asshole pervert bastard creep right before I handed you a hairbrush to use on my butt, huh?”

Ryan shook his head. “Probably not your best life choice.”
“Nothing about tonight has been a good life choice,” she said. With a deep breath, she let her hands drop from her burning butt and turned to Jessica and Annie. “I guess it’s down to you two, then. May the best woman win! And I hope that the loser,” she said, peering over her shoulder at the angry red marks on her backside, “is good at keeping her mouth shut.”
Kazu

Re: A Small Price To Pay (Ch. 10 complete 9/8)

Post by Kazu »

I was not expecting that twist, but things were going so smoothly something was bound to happen.