Pantsing and Consoling. Part 2/2 - Consoling

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Boundless_Curiosity

Pantsing and Consoling. Part 2/2 - Consoling

Post by Boundless_Curiosity »

(Continued from Part 1 - Pantsing)

(Tags: Woman consoling a pantsed ENM, Vulnerable and sexual conversation, Make out)

“Hey! It’s me, Vicky. Just came to check up on you. Are you okay?” asked Victoria, standing outside the door. I hid my joint and lighter under my pillow and opened the door. “Hey, I just thought I should check up on you and…”, I interrupted Victoria, grabbed her arm, and pushed her inside my room to avoid the neighbors hearing our conversation.

Vicky understood and complied with a wicked smile while I Iatched the door. She had intentionally spoken loudly to embarrass my already red face, which was what she got. She sat on my chair. I did not look at her (couldn’t !) and sat two feet away on the bed with my eyes looking down on the floor.

She stared straight at me, with her pity (and pretty) face, and continued. "So I came to make sure you were alright and were not overthinking about whatever just happened. Look, Adam, these things…”, suddenly she stopped. “What is that? Were you about to smoke a joint? Oh My God!”, she was surprised seeing the joint under the pillow.

(Cutting the story a bit short, she wanted to smoke too, so she got excited, lit it up and we both smoked and got fucking high!)

“So, Adam, where was I? Yes, your butt!”, she spoke loudly and slowly in a typical stoned voice with her eyes closed as if she was re-visualizing the entire fiasco that happened an hour ago. “Your butt is really cute Adam!”, she giggled. “No Sorry!, I came here to tell you that… Look Adam, such things happen among boys okay? You do not need to take it to your heart and feel all humiliated about it. I mean, can you not consider it as a funny prank and let it go?”, she asked with a very caring (and cute) face.

I, sitting on the chair, partially stoned with lost eyes gave a loud sigh but didn’t speak a word. My processing time had slowed down. Goosebumps started developing. And worst, my penis started to get hard. The girl who had vividly witnessed the entire incident and ogled every millimeter of my backside from the waist down, wanted to recollect the entire event and console me, face-to-face. What is she going to talk about? Is she going to distinctly describe what she saw? - My Ass? My helpless state? Or my humiliated red face?

“Let me come over there.”, She suddenly stood up from her chair and sat right beside me on the bed, touching my entire right side with hers. She grabbed my palm, tightlocked it with hers, and started massaging its backside with her other hand. Her gesture sent a thrilling jolt over my body from top to bottom. My bulge enlarged. I knew she saw it.

"Hey, look at me." She said sweetly. I did. It was a cute, bunny face. I’m so turned on, slowly getting vulnerable. She smiled. (Was the smile for the boner?)

“It’s okay Adam. Pantsing is okay. Nothing to be embarrassed about at all. It happens in sports all the time. Do you know, during high school, I’ve probably seen almost every guy’s dick and buttocks. In badminton, boys kept bets that whoever would lose the game would run one round of the entire stadium, completely naked, in front of all the girls! We used to hoot and cheer for those guys and made it super fun for them. Later on, they would have to get their asses signed on one cheek and rated out of five on the other, by any girl they wished, on court. So honestly, I have seen it all and I have touched them all. From different sizes to different hair densities, from different colors to those of all age groups, I have seen loads of naked men who have been and still are my really good friends. And believe me, your butt was no different. It was white, slightly hairy, and medium-sized. If it makes you feel any better, it was my first adult butt and it turned out to be a really pretty and a really cute one. So cheer up buddy!”

Oh my god! What was that monologue? So hot! Her voice and tone were a combination of consolation, pity, and care and the content she spoke was a piece of one hot imagination. My penis was hard as a rock and erect as a tower. It was clearly visible but I didn’t care. She saw and figured out that humiliation was my kink. My heart was immensely vulnerable and it was about time I vented out like a submissive puny in front of a dominant, sexy bitch!

“Why did this have to happen to me?”, I moaned. “In high school, every time I saw any guy getting pantsed, I just wished that this should never ever happen to me! And today! Out of all the students, fate chose me to get pantsed and worst, pantsed butt naked! Why did my undies have to come all the way down? Why did YOU have to be behind me of all the people in the world?”, I blurted.

Victoria couldn’t hide her grin nor could she resist her laughter. She covered her mouth and burst out laughing. “I’m so sorry Adam, but your undies? They were the tighty whiteys right! Really Adam? You’re so cute! Honestly, university boys wearing tighty whiteys deserve to get stripped naked and in my opinion, spanked hard in front of all their female friends.” She had lost control. The weed had hit her brains and her nasty kinks were revealed. “Also btw”, she whispered, “I kind of glanced at your anal cavity too when you bent down to pull your stuff up. It was gross but hey! At least I checked an item off my bucket list - view a guy’s asshole haha!” She had no hesitation in humiliating me further, but I had to interrupt in between.

“Victoria! Listen to me.”, I continued. “Right now, I have these ounces of immense energy piled up inside me which I really need to release!” Her eyes turned straight to my boner and her forehead frail raised in confusion. “Do you mind giving me a tight hug?” I asked.

“Oh sure!” she sighed, relieved that I was not talking about what she thought I was. “Hey, come here.” She put her one hand on my thigh and tried side-hugging me at first but we both felt it was a half and incomplete hug. “Wait, stand up, let’s hug properly”, she said. We stood up and hugged as tightly as we could. My boner tip initially went straight into her pelvis after which she slightly adjusted herself and it got caught between our thighs. It was a moment of silence and a warm hug. The vibe was surely there. She was so thin that I had almost wrapped her entire body.

"Can I say something if you don't mind?", she asked, still tightly hugging. Ahhh… I thought it was time for some boner-talk. "I really do enjoy checking out guy's naked butts." She giggled at her statement and shyly grabbed my ass.

What? What just happened? Victoria is clutching my butt? Oh my God! My entire body shrugged. Adam, you CANNOT cum right now. 77-78-79-80. Oh good lord Jesus Christ! My ass suddenly got goosebumps and another lightning jolt passed my body. Never in my life, had a lady grabbed my butt. Never had I ever imagined that my fetishes, which I only saw in the movies would come true in my real life. My butt cheeks had become the most sensitive part of my body lately, and them being grabbed by a soft, cold palm with pointing nails had just heightened their sensation multi-folds.

She took her face off my shoulder, stared straight into my eyes, tightened her lips, smiled a bit, looked at my lips, and closed her eyes. She released my bum, wrapped my neck with both her hands, pulled me close to her and there it was…

Our lips stitched with each other with all the energy we could release. Our eyes closed. The weed gushed up to our brains like never before. My hands went down, flat on her ass, and grabbed them tightly. I lifted her up to level our heights, She wrapped her legs around my waist,
We breathed so heavily near each other’s faces and kissed…. Just kissed!

We kissed as intensely as we could, passionately like never before, and made it as deep and meaningful as it ever could! My whole world had just got rocked!

--- The End ---
Last edited by Boundless_Curiosity on Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChubbyChaser73

Re: Pantsing and Consoling. Part 2 - Consoling

Post by ChubbyChaser73 »

I love girls who are into asses. She probably liked seeing his butthole too :twisted:
Wish there was more description of the kiss and what happened after, it's too good to end.
Boundless_Curiosity

Post by Boundless_Curiosity »

ChubbyChaser73 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:22 pm I love girls who are into asses. She probably liked seeing his butthole too :twisted:
Wish there was more description of the kiss and what happened after, it's too good to end.
She definitely loved the ass view - round and fleshy - wished she could grab all of it as tightly as possible. Not sure about the butthole though - a bent guy not only exposes his butthole but also his balls underneath it which could be gross. Anyway, Victoria smiled internally but also felt pity for the poor boy's misery.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »