Speedo Boy

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
josh

Speedo Boy

Post by josh »

Sort of unfinished story but I figured someone would appreciate it.

Mark was a scrawny brown haired boy currently in the pool locker room. His family didn't have a ton of money, so to engage in his favorite hobby (swimming, and hopefully seeing some cute girls at the pool) he had to rely on whatever his mom could get him.

Mark had asked his mom a huge favor this year, and requested a new swimsuit. As he left for the pool his mom packed his bag, including sunscreen, snacks, a surprise. She had actually bought him a new suit! Unfortunately Mark didn't take a look at it before he left. His mom assumed he wanted a professional swimsuit.

Mark dug into his bag, expecting a new pair of swim trunks, sort of like his old ones. Instead what he got was a tiny black speedo. Mark leapt into a stall, humiliated. The small boy pulled off his t-shirt and shorts and decided to give the new suit a try.

The speedo was a little small in the front, but after some adjustments it mostly covered everything. Mark decided to enter the pool and make the most out of his day.

He walked nervously, trying to make sure he didn't shift too much and reveal anything. He was going to kill his mom when he got home.

All was going well until he ran into Ali. She was a gorgeous woman with brown hair and, more importantly, perfect tits. Ali donned a brown bikini top that pulled together her cleavage and some black bikini bottoms that showed off practically everything that wasn't directly touching her privates.

"Hey dork!" Ali said as she walked past. "Nice speedo!" she said with a slap to his ass.

That was simply too much for touch deprived boy. As Mark turned around to look at her, a boner sprouted. For Mark, this was a disaster. The fabric wasn't meant to stretch practically any farther than it did originally. Mark looked down and quickly covered up.

His hard penis stretched the fabric ahead, revealing a nice look at that and his balls to any passerbys. The boner also made wearing the speedo incredibly uncomfortable.

Ali looked back and froze in her tracks. She saw Mark, two hands over his crotch, hunched forward.
"Did I really make you that hard?" Ali asked. "Aw, you poor baby." Out of the corner of her eye she caught her friend Savannah.

"W-w-what? N-no." Mark said, his breath shaking.
"Well then unclasp your hands, show me what I'm missing!"
"N-no, sorry."

Mark had no time to react. As Savannah caught up with him and Ali, she got a brilliant idea. Savannah dug her hands right into the back of Mark's speedo and pulled down. The black fabric shot straight to Mark's ankles.

As Savannah stood up she was face to face with Mark's bubble butt. Ali on the other hand was still looking at Mark with two hands covering his front, frozen in place. Ali began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Cute butt!" Savannah said with a laugh. This caused Mark to finally react. He kept one hand cupped over his bulge and used the other to pull the speedo up. As he got it over his dick he had to uncover for a second, giving Ali a perfect view of everything.

Humiliated, Mark turned back and leapt into the water, hoping to cool down both himself and his penis.

Ali and Savannah followed him in, one on each side.

"Honestly, Mark, you have a very cute dick," Ali said.
"Yeah, though I kinda liked it better when you weren't wearing anything!" Savannah added.
"Oh, interesting! Me too!"

The two girls dropped underwater and began tugging at Mark's speedo. The scrawny boy tried to fight back, but it was no use. The girls flipped him upside down, and the pulled the speedo straight off his legs before exiting the pool.

Mark flipped back over, trying to catch his breath. Savannah and Ali stood laughing at him, jumping around and twirling his speedo in the air.

"I think you lost something buddy!" Ali said, stretching it out in her hands.
"Hey Mark, if you make it to the locker room, we'll give it back to you. Promise!" Savannah added, turning to Ali to wink.

The girls took off as Mark stood in the water, feeling the eyes of the pool on him. The cold pool didn't do much to help him. He figured he really only had one option, so he pulled himself out of the pool.

Mark ran to the girls locker room, using both hands awkwardly cover his rock hard penis and his balls. When he got inside he was surprised to find it empty, with his speedo hanging on the door of the stall.
Check out my Story Archive!
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Speedo Boy

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

josh

Post by josh »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:08 am I think Ali and Savannah need to make it up to him somehow. Don't you think?
Based on the ending I was working on originally, I think you're right ;) Maybe I have to get on finishing that
Check out my Story Archive!
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »