Confessions of the Naked Kind

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
geo1234

Re: Confessions of the Naked Kind

Post by geo1234 »

Yes, this is a great story. Please post more.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Frank89 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 pm I'm half convinced they are like Zorro and there have been various people under the alias over the years. XD
For the record all the stories are written by the same author - me, Hooked6. I have posted stories on several sites due to the relevant subject of each board - ENF went to predominantly ENF forums, male embarrassment stores went to male embarrassment sites, BDSM stories to BDSM sites and slave stories to salve sites, Medical humiliation stories to MED fetish sites, etc. though there was some crossover of subject material.

Many of my stories are indeed unfished as I intended to go back at some point to add more; other stories appear unfinished to many, but in my mind, had reached a logical conclusion leaving the rest to readers imagination, etc.

As to "Confessions" I reposted this story here at the request of a reader, litrob2000. As I mentioned in his post, I had another 6 chapters or so that I had on a remote hard drive that I intended to post here as well but after reviewing these I decided to update the content a bit before posting them. I should be posting new chapters soon so thank you all for your patience.

Hooked6
perseus

Post by perseus »

Thank you for uploading this! I'm really looking forward to next parts!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

Hooked6 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:26 am
Frank89 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 pm I'm half convinced they are like Zorro and there have been various people under the alias over the years. XD
For the record all the stories are written by the same author - me, Hooked6. I have posted stories on several sites due to the relevant subject of each board - ENF went to predominantly ENF forums, male embarrassment stores went to male embarrassment sites, BDSM stories to BDSM sites and slave stories to salve sites, Medical humiliation stories to MED fetish sites, etc. though there was some crossover of subject material.

Many of my stories are indeed unfished as I intended to go back at some point to add more; other stories appear unfinished to many, but in my mind, had reached a logical conclusion leaving the rest to readers imagination, etc.

As to "Confessions" I reposted this story here at the request of a reader, litrob2000. As I mentioned in his post, I had another 6 chapters or so that I had on a remote hard drive that I intended to post here as well but after reviewing these I decided to update the content a bit before posting them. I should be posting new chapters soon so thank you all for your patience.

Hooked6
Is there anywhere one could go through all of your stories?
Frank89

Post by Frank89 »

randomlygenerated wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:07 am

Hooked6
Better luck gathering all the Infinity Stones. XD
randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

Frank89 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:55 am

Hooked6
Better luck gathering all the Infinity Stones. XD
Okay well... do you at least know where some of the enf/stripping ones are? I've read a few but I feel like I am just scratching the surface of what Hooked6 has written.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Okay well... do you at least know where some of the enf/stripping ones are? I've read a few but I feel like I am just scratching the surface of what Hooked6 has written.
Thank you for your interest in my work. Sadly, as Blondie noted in his posts, many great sites have been deleted or are no longer available because of hardware/software or financial issues. Blondie now has had THREE of his sites disappear since maintaining his forums. It is very disheartening to watch one's hard work just go away through no fault of one's own.

That said, you can still find 29 of my older stories here:
https://allcmnf.thebeachclub-ii.net/vie ... =30&t=2515
Just scroll down the alphabetical author list to Hooked6

You can also find 15 newer stories here:
https://stripsearchfantasy.com/viewforum.php?f=29

And if you really have a lot of free time Executionist has put together an excellent data files of older sites that you can download free here (though searching for a specific author is a bit time consuming):

https://mega.nz/folder/wipSQAAR#okP1p0B_SvA4gOo_1oGbew

Hope that helps.
Hooked6
steam train

Post by steam train »

Your earlier stories are still on the Forced Nudity Story Archive https://puericil.netlify.app/fna/main where I mainly post. As a writer of many fantasy stories, I just write for my own enjoyment so my stories usually don’t fit a category specific site very well. For instance I regularly have both male and female ENM & ENF in the same story. Sometimes I have spanking sometimes not …. so a site like male spank is not often suitable. The Forced Nudity Story Archive at least has very wide access guidelines, so no matter where my story plot on naked embarrassment goes it fits in there. Have always admired your work Hooked6, and remember writing a sequel with your permission years ago to ‘They do things differently’.

Steam
litrob2000

Post by litrob2000 »

Please pardon my impatience, but I'm so looking forward to reading the last 6 chapters. Do you think they will be forthcoming any time soon?