Maid for a Night (Part 25 posted 4/27)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Part 5: Spanks for Nothing

Post by jastes22 »

Despite Lindsay’s conditioning, I let out a groan. Spankings? She couldn’t be serious.

“Now, Now, Taylor., don't be like that. This is part of your training,” Lindsay said. “You need to learn to be a good maid.” She placed a hand on my back, her fingers deliberately brushing the undone strap of my bra. I winced as the image of her throwing off my bra ran through my head.

I should have put my foot down. I should have put it down right there. I think Lindsay would have stopped if I gave enough pushback. I wasn’t in any real danger, and it was clear that I wasn’t doing anything against my own free will. My ability to resist was crumbling faster than a wet piece of paper Mache.

As I thought it, my body started to twist so I could position myself over Thomas’s lap. I felt my bra start to lift as my chest hung over his lap, gravity threatening to pull it down. I closed my eyes, as if that would protect me.

As Thomas positioned himself to get a better angle, I felt blood rush to my cheek as my butt jiggled with each little movement he made. I was sure everyone was looking at my rear, covered only by panties and a thin skirt.

“Go ahead, Thomas. Let’s say five spankings.”

Thomas hesitated, waiting for me to object. Touching me was one thing, but spanking was in another realm of violation. He was expecting me to bail.

It was at that moment, realizing that my friend didn’t think I was brave enough to go through with it, that I decided that no matter what Lindsay came up with, I would do it.

The first smack surprised me, and a little squeak escaped my lips. I’m not sure why—it wasn’t hard or loud. Perhaps because it was the first one and I had been anticipating it ever since Lindsay announced that I deserved a spanking.

Thomas muttered an apology. His next strikes were quick and relatively painless, more symbolic spanks than real deliberate ones.

As he spanked me for the fifth time, I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding.

“Now, Thomas, if you don’t really spank her, she won’t learn. Like this.” Her palm crashed on my right cheek, sending ripples through my skin.

“OW!” I protested. That hurt!

“Hush, Taylor!” Lindsay said. Another smack came down, this time on my left side. It wasn’t as hard, but hard enough for Lindsay to make her point. I bit back a whimper, resolving not to let out another sound as Lindsay proceeded with three more smacks.

“There, like that,” she said. “But I think to really get Taylor to understand, we should do it over her panties.”

Before I could protest, I felt my friend’s long fingernails hook themselves underneath the waistband of my skirt and start to pull down. I buried my face in Thomas’s leg as my panties came into view. Somehow, my friend stripping me in front of my friends was more embarrassing than doing it myself, because it demonstrated once again how much power she had over me, both physically and mentally.

Lindsay pulled my skirt halfway down to my hips, hanging onto my body by a thread. “Granny panties?” Lindsay asked with a little giggle.

I blushed. “They were the only panties I had left…” I mumbled. That wasn’t entirely true. I had a whole drawer of sexy underwear back at home. The reality was, the granny panties were the most comfortable for me, and knowing that I was going to be wearing a shorter skirt, I wanted more coverage in case I had a wardrobe malfunction.

If I had known that my panties were going to be on display, I would have…what? Put on sexier panties?

“Doesn’t seem very fitting for a maid to be wearing such embarrassing underwear, especially if that’s what you’re going to be serving us in tonight.” Lindsay said

All night. Crap. I had nearly forgotten that the bet was for the entire night.

Lindsay let the skirt fall off the rest of the way, and they fell to the floor, where she picked them up and threw them to the side. “Regardless, we’ll work on fixing your panties later.”

I did not like the sound of that.

“Go ahead, Thomas. Try again, but like I showed you. Five spanks.”

Even with the panties covering, it felt like the entirety of my butt was on display. As Thomas readjusted, I could feel the eyes of the others on my nearly-bare cheeks. I had almost been able to zone the others out and just focus on Thomas as I had fed him, but now, with the cool air on my skirtless butt, I was painfully aware of how exposed and vulnerable I was.

Thomas’s first smack hard, but not painful, despite Lindsay’s encouragement. With his second slap, I could feel that he had straightened out his palm as flat as he could so as to touch as much skin as possible. It was too quick for me to really do anything about it—though I wasn’t sure if I would have—but it was clear he was getting a good feel with each slap.

On the third slap, instead of simply raising his hand, Thomas curled his fingers in, dragging his fingernails along the curve of my butt before bringing it down for my fourth slap.

The stimulation of the smacks, Thomas’s touch, and the heat coming from my outstretched body was too much. As Thomas raised his hand for the fifth—well, tenth, really—and final slap, I let out a small, but unmistakable, groan.

Thomas froze at the sound I made, and Lindsay let out a little giggle. “Looks like our little maid is enjoying this. Remember what we said about enjoying this?”

“Y-yes,” I gasped.

“Yes, Miss Lindsay.”

I bit my lip. She couldn’t honestly expect to enforce that all night, did she?

“Yes, Miss Lindsay.”

“Good. Thomas?”

Thomas brought down his last slap. I let out a deep breath and pushed myself up to my feet. I wasn’t going to let myself be in that position any longer, or Lindsay might get other ideas.

At least my skirt was off, finally, I thought.

What? Finally? How far had it come so that I was actually relieved to be rid of my last piece of regular clothing. Even as I though it, I could see the boys all looking at me, their eyes darting from my chest to my crotch. I blushed, wrapping my hands over my stomach. I was in my underwear! In front of boys! Obviously I was aware of the fact before that moment, but my brain felt slugglish, my ability to comprehend everything going faster than my clothes.

Seriously, it was like they had never seen a naked girl before, the way their eyes were glued on me. Again, I was struck by the thought that the fact we were friends changed the whole dynamic. Whatever happened, whatever they saw, would be engrained in their minds forever, and every outing in the future would bring up tonight. There may not be any pictures, but no one would forget tonight.

Lindsay giggled again, pleased at the atmosphere she had created. She stepped behind me, wrapping her arms around my stomach. I shuddered at her touch and instinctively sucked in, as if to give her better access. Instead, she reached up to my shoulders and pushed my arms down so the boys could get a better look. In abject submissive humiliation, I provided no resistance as she placed my hands on my hips.

“Now,” Lindsay said. “Let’s do something about those panties.”
HankHill33

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 5 posted 9/9)

Post by HankHill33 »

I’m sure Lindsey will think of something to fix that granny situation. Maybe a wedgie? Maybe they’re worn backwards for more of a thong effect? I’m very excited to see the repercussions of the granny panties choice!!
jastes22

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 5 posted 9/9)

Post by jastes22 »

HankHill33 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:41 am I’m very excited to see the repercussions of the granny panties choice!!
Yes...aren't we all?
jastes22

Part 6: Panties and Handcuffs

Post by jastes22 »

“M-my panties?”

“Yes,” Lindsay said. “A proper maid should have proper attire. That includes panties. No self-respecting maid wears granny panties like those.”

“What’s wrong with my panties?” I started to raise my hands to my chest. “The bet was—”

“Quiet!”

I jumped, my hands falling to my sides and taking a step forward, further from Lindsay, but closer to the boys. They each leaned back almost imperceptibly in an attempt to keep all of me in view. “S-sorry,” I said. “Miss Lindsay,” I added.

She stepped in between me and the boys wrapped her arms around my shoulders in a warm embrace. “It’s okay. You’re still learning. But that’s what we’re here for, right? To help you learn? Let me check your progress” . I squeaked at the feeling of her fingers crawling down my panties. What was she doing? This wasn’t part of the bet!

But I didn’t dare make a noise, instead trying to hold her gaze. I was suddenly very grateful that she had put herself in between me and the boys so they couldn’t see her treatment.

I felt her fingers curl into a fist, and the tip of her thumb started to run down my pussy lips. as we both felt the wetness between my legs start to rub on my friend’s fingers. Remembering Lindsay’s warning about “enjoying” it, I bit down on my tongue, holding in a massive groan. We both let out a soft sigh at the same time.

There would be no way of convincing her that I didn’t want more.

Still, I could feel my knees getting weak, and with Lindsay’s body nearly touching mine, I found myself instinctively leaning forward onto hers.

“Now, the bet was that you would be a maid for the night in underwear,” Lindsay said. She was still looking at me, but was clearly talking to the three boys as well. “There was nothing said that you needed to be in your underwear.

I couldn’t stop myself. “Wha—”

Lindsay placed a finger on my lips. “Hush. Speaking out of turn again. We really need to work on that nasty little habit of yours.”

I blushed. It was like I was a little girl all over again.

Now, I’m going to go upstairs and fine something more…appropriate for you to wear. Meanwhile, why don’t you stay here and entertain the boys?”

I swallowed. What did she mean by that? “Yes, Miss Lindsay.”

“Good. And to make sure you don’t go anywhere…You’re left-handed, right?”

What? What did that matter? “Umm…”

“I asked a question. Answer, pet.”

I blinked, the term “pet” throwing me out of my stupor. “Y-yes. I’m left-handed.”

“Good.”

She raised my left wrist. She had been holding it for so long, and my mind was still reeling from the intrusion into my panties, that I had forgotten she was holding it. She pulled my wrists behind her, and then reached around with her other hand, and I heard a *click*

My eyes widened at the feeling of the handcuff around my wrist. Lindsay unwrapped herself, leaving me entirely in view of the boys with my left hand handcuffed to the chair.

I couldn’t help myself. I pulled at the handcuff, somehow believing just a moment that this was just a joke. My friend wouldn’t actually handcuff me half-naked in front of a bunch of boys, would she?

Would she?

“Now, now, Taylor,” Lindsay said. I hadn’t noticed it earlier, but in my panicked, captured state, I could hear just the imperceptible change in her voice, the voice of someone drunk on her own power, and I could only imagine what she had planned for me. “This is for your own good. You mustn't move around too much. It’s not proper.”

She reached for my shoulder, and with the same tenderness that she had violated my panties with, she wrapped her fingers around the right shoulder strap of my bra. I couldn’t breathe as she slipped the strap down my shoulder. I felt my bra sag on the right side, just barely covering my tits. Now only hanging by the left shoulder strap, my bra was a single tug or shrug away from completely falling and exposing the goods underneath.

“Good. Now, just hang tight while I run upstairs for a moment.” She disappeared out of sight.

I swallowed and turned to face the boys. While my primal survival instinct screamed to shut my eyes and pretend this wasn’t happening, I knew I would have to face their prying eyes eventually.

Thomas’s eyes were still glazed over from his experience of slapping my bottom, while Kyle’s were constantly moving up and down, thoroughly enjoying the amount of skin I was showing and the precariousness of my bra.

But it was Jackson’s eyes that scared me the most. The way his eyes crawled up my body, examining it, I knew he was plotting something.

I shuddered to think what that was.

I stretched my right arm across my body, but with my left arm handcuffed to the side, there was little I could do to cover myself. The handcuff made me aware of my bare feet, the awkward angle forcing my left foot up so the soles of my feet were visible.

We stayed there, them sitting and me in my awkward, exposed position, for several long, painful minutes. I could only imagine what was going through their heads. How many times had they thought about me, their friend, exposed and embarrassed, in front of them? I wasn’t naive—these were boys, after all—they had to have had at least some fantasies of me in compromising positions and in various states of undress.

As I heard Lindsay come down the stairs, I wasn’t sure if I was feeling relief, anxiety, or excitement—or a combination of all three. Whatever it was, it was having a strong effect on my crotch. Another fear emerged in mind, along with the constant threat of my bra falling. What if the boys saw what effect all this was having on me? Lindsay had felt it, and wouldn’t hesitate to expose me to the boys. If they saw how much I was being turned on by this, what would they think? Would they think me some kind of slut?

If I didn’t care so much about what they thought, this would be so much easier. I wasn’t shy about my body, and I would recover from indecent exposure in front of strangers. But the fact that they were friends just changed everything.

Lindsay placed a pile of panties on the table. From our numerous sleepovers over the years, I recognized some of them, but not all of them.

The boys seemed just as surprised to see Lindsay displaying her underwear so openly. I felt myself breathe a little easier now that their attention wasn’t solely on me.
“My panties are a little bit big for you, so I raided some of my little sister’s panties. Hope you don’t mind.” “How about this one?” She held up small pink My Little Pony panties. “This one’s cute.”

I bit back an objection. The panties were way too small, and way too “little girl” for my tastes.

Lindsay was looking at me, and I realized that she was expecting an answer.

“Y-yes,” I said. “Those are fine.”

She held out the panties. I winced as I instively tried to reach with my bound left hand. Letting it drop, I reached over with my right hand.

“Oops!”

Lindsay dropped them just before they reached my fingers, and they fell to the floor, just out of easy reach.

I glared at her. She did that on purpose!

“Go on,” Lindsay said. “Pick those up.”

With my wrist bound to the chair, I couldn’t just lean over and grab them. I also realized that I would have to jut out my chest to to be able to stretch enough to reach them, an embarassing action made worse by the fear of my bra falling at any moment.

I placed my right arm over my chest, pushing my bra up against it. Straightening out my left arm, I moved my body as far as I could, pulling the handcuff link taut. I leaned down, careful not to move my chest too quickly, even with my hand holding it tight. I had never noticed the bra strap before, but now that it was gone, I felt naked and exposed on my right side with nothing touching my shoulder.

I whimpered as I squatted to get a better angle, feeling my pussy lips spread underneath my granny panties. I couldn’t deny that I was definitely feeling wet underneath there.

I had reached the point where I needed to use my right hand. I whimpered quietly at the feeling of my bra shifting as I moved my hand and grabbed the kid panties with trembling fingers.

“Okay. Now change into them.”

“You need to uncuff me so I can get to the bathroom,” I said, trying to keep my tone even.

“Oh, I guess I wasn't clear,” Lindsay said. “You need to change here.”
HankHill33

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 6 posted 9/13)

Post by HankHill33 »

Another great addition! Bravo. I can’t wait to see how all of this goes for Taylor.
jastes22

Re: Maid for a Night (Part 6 posted 9/13)

Post by jastes22 »

HankHill33 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:24 pm Another great addition! Bravo. I can’t wait to see how all of this goes for Taylor.
Thanks!
jastes22

Part 7: Submissiveness

Post by jastes22 »

“H-here? Now? In front of—”

“Taylor!” Lindsay barked. “You will do as you’re told!”

A silence fell over the group. This was a moment that would define the rest of the night. Lindsay had already taken everything further than the bet had stipulated, pushing the limits, but this flew directly against the conditions. If I obeyed, it would open up all kinds of opportunities for humiliation.

And the worst part of it was, Lindsay knew she had me cornered. She knew how much I was being turned on by this, and she knew I couldn’t resist any requests or demands she made. But the boys didn’t know that, so any act of obedience would imply a sort of consent. An acknowledgement of my submissive obedience.

Y-yes, I thought, my own mind stuttering as it rebelled against the absurdity of what I was about to think. I couldn’t do anything until Lindsay uncuffed me, and if I didn’t obey, she might decide that I didn’t need panties at all, or at least tug my bra off. Yes, I thought again, trying to firm up my resolve. Best to be obedient and not give Lindsay another reason to punish me.

“I-I’m sorry, Miss Lindsay,” I said. I hoped using her title would placate her dissatisfaction with my hesitation.

“You will do as your told?”

I almost snapped back. I almost did, until I reminded myself of my strategy. Be obedient. Be obedient. Don’t piss her off.

“I…I will do as I’m told.”

As I said it, I realized that that statement was much more vague and open-ended than everything else Lindsay had coerced me into saying.

“Good. Now let me make something clear. You will do exactly as I say, when I say it, without objection. Do you understand?”

Be obedient. Be obedient.

But I couldn’t say that, could I? That was too much? Still, the burning in my crotch was too powerful. I couldn’t not say it. “I…I understand.”

Oh, frick.

I looked over at Jackson. The look in his eyes, his plotting, was only intensifying as his arsenal was growing with the deeper and deeper hole Lindsay was making me dig.

“Miss Lindsay,” She said.

I flinched. In my fervor to obey, I had forgotten that crucial part. “I-I understand, Miss Lindsay.” I said it quietly, as submissively as possible, in an attempt to remedy my mistake.

“And just to be clear, if you break any of these rules, there will be…consequences.”

The boys watched silently, enthralled by this captivating interaction and new development, stirring only at the word “consequences.” No one knew what she meant by it, and yet everyone did.

“Good, pet,” she said. I flinched again. There was that word again. “Now, change into your new panties.”

I looked down at the little girl panties. There were two ways to change. I could just use my right hand to do everything, or I could move closer to where I was handcuffed so I could use my left hand. The only way to do that, though, with the way Lindsay had handcuffed me, was to basically straddle the chair she had been bound to, and that would only give the boys an elevated view of my pussy.

My pussy. No matter what I did, I was about to give them a full, unfettered view of my most private area, and an astute observer would notice the betraying wetness underneath.

Be obedient. Be obedient. I couldn’t waste any more time with indecision, or Lindsay might take things into her own hand.

I reached over with my right hand and tugged down the right side of my panties a few inches. The feeling of the area of my hips that was normally covered by pants, panties, or even a bikini, being exposed to the open air nearly made me pull my panties back up and demand to be released.

But I couldn’t. Biting down on my lip and half-closing my eyes, I tugged again on the left of my panties.

Suddenly, the top of my pussy was exposed. I left my arm there, my only protection against the boys’ peering eyes. Lindsay could see the crack of my butt, I was sure, but I was hardly thinking about her.

I realized, though, that there was no way to prevent it. I would have to move my arm to remove my panties the rest of the way, and then manipulate the other panties up my legs, which would be difficult enough with only one hand, much less being handcuffed at the same time.

As I steeled myself to make another tug, I had another realization. The reason why I was so nervous to do everything in front of my friend was because it was permanent. This would change everything. Years from now, when the details of tonight had become fuzzy, there would always be the knowledge that each of these boys had seen make half-naked and seen my pussy. It would be impossible to put that genie back in the bottle.

Well, it was already too late. I took in a deep breath, shut my eyes, moved my arm to the other side, and tugged down as hard as I could.

I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t do it. It would be too much. Not only would I be exposed, but I would have one less hand to cover my own nakedness. I couldn’t—

“Taylor,” Lindsay said sternly.

That’s all it took. Her voice took control of my body, and my fingers gave another resolute tug.

Gravity overtook the panties and they fell in a clump at my feet. I groaned softly at the sensation of my hairy pussy exposed in the kitchen of my friend’s home. Normally, I shaved off my pubic hairs when I went out, but considering that tonight was supposed to have been casual, I hadn’t bothered.

“Open your eyes, pet.”

I obeyed, and winced at the sight of the boys’ eyes glued to my pussy. It was impossible for them not to see how wet I was. Like many girls, my outer lips protruded slightly out of my inner lips, providing plenty of skin for wetness to accumulate. It was one thing that always embarrassed me about my body, and was now on full display.

At least they weren’t looking at my chest, I thought. It was an absurd thought, hardly a mercy, given the circumstance, but it was enough to steel me into action. I crouched down and felt my bra begin to shift. I gritted my teeth and ignored it. I just needed to get this done as quickly as possible. I grabbed the My Little Pony panties and placed my feet through each hole. With only one hand, I would have to tug on each side through my leg one at time, prolonging the time I was panty-less.

As I started to tug, alternating between each leg, I could feel the panties get tighter and tighter. They were too small, I realized.

No, it would be okay. It would be tight, but I could get the panties high enough to cover my mound.

I paused for a moment, halfway between my knees and my waist. I was sweating profusely, I realized, a combination of the exertion and the tenseness of the situation.

“Do you need help, pet?”

“N-no,” I stammered. I did not want to give her an excuse to do something. “I’m fine, Miss Lindsay.”

She shrugged. “All the same.” Without warning, she grabbed the sides of the panties and yanked up.

A moan erupted from my mouth as she wedgied the panties in between my legs. My feet lifted in the air slightly in a vain attempt to relieve the pressure, and it felt like my head was going to explode.

Finally, after what could have only been a few seconds but felt much longer, Lindsay released, leaving the too-tight panties still wedged inside me. If it hadn’t been for the handcuff tethering me to my position, I may have collapsed right there.

Lindsay giggled. “You look so cute in those panties, Taylor!”

Despite having just been naked from the waist down in front of three boys a minute ago, Lindsay’s comment made me blush deeper than anything else. Her comment made me feel like a little girl again. Powerless and vulnerable. Despite being fairly confident in my body. Lindsay was discovering ways to embarrass me in ways I hadn’t experienced in a long time, and that just made the experience even more potent.

“But I don’t think those are right, still,” Lindsay said. My heart dropped as I realized this wasn’t over. “I feel like a proper maid should be wearing something more…professional.” What did she mean by that?

“Here. Let’s get these off.” She grabbed the front of my panties and yanked them forward. I whimpered and bit back a complaint, remembering Lindsay’s rule about complaining. I watched her, almost detached, as she cut down the middle of the panties, the scissors coming dangerously close to my pussy.

I gasped as the pressure dissipated and the panties fell to the ground in pieces, the pink and blue fabric in ribbons.

She stepped back, admiring her work, giving the boys—and herself—a nice, long look at my pussy. I really wished I had shaved beforehand, I thought again. I held my arms to the side, fighting every primal urge to cover up.

“Here. Let’s try these,” Lindsay said, picking out black panties. She held them out so I could see. “What do you think?”

I nearly gawked at the piece of clothing she held. That thing was tiny! Just a tiny little G-string panty that would barely cover my mound and crack. Earlier, I would have been appalled at the thought of wearing something that skimpy, even with clothes. But given what I had just gone through and my current predicament, I couldn’t get them on faster. I reached to grab them from her.

She held them out of reach. Ah, ah, what do you say for your gift?”

I ignored the implication that underwear and the privilege to wear anything was a gift, and something that could be taken away. Anything to cover up. “Thank you, Miss Lindsay.”

“Good girl.” She handed me the panties.

I tugged them on, not even caring that the movement was opening up my legs and giving the boys a better view inside. I let out a deep breath as they finally rested on my waist. As I suspected, they were barely substantial enough to cover my mound, and the strings felt much too flimsy for my comfort, but it was a thousand times better than wearing nothing at all. They looked…slutty, I thought. And I had just put them more eagerly than a little girl on Christmas.

“It’s been a little while since Taylor has done a task for us, boys,” Lindsay said. “What should we have her do next?”
jastes22

Part 8: Jumping Jacks

Post by jastes22 »

We all stood there for a long time. I stood there in the skimpiest and sluttiest of panties with my bra literally hanging by a thread and my hand bound to the nearby chair, just waiting for Lindsay or whomever to come up with my next form of humiliation.

Lindsay’s little act made it very clear that almost nothing was off the table, but the boys were still wondering how far they could push it. Maybe they would decide to be chivalrous and let me go, but I seriously doubted it. I swallowed, just waiting and not trusting myself to speak.

“You know…a maid should be physically fit,” Jackson said. “Maybe we should have Taylor do some jumping jacks.”

My heart sank. So much for chivalry.

Lindsay beamed. She had an ally in this next stage of my humiliation that had gone way past what the bet was supposed to go. “That’s a great idea! Taylor?”

My mind explored the state of my bra, hanging by a single strap and threatening to fall off at any moment. There was no way that it would survive jumping jacks. It was worse than Jackson or Lindsay telling me to just take off my bra, since it would be my own actions that would lead to the last piece of my own clothing to fall.

“Y-yes, Mister Jackson,” I said.

“Good.” Lindsay grabbed my wrist and opened up the handcuffs with a small key. She set them down on the countertop nearby—she wasn’t quite done with them, I realized.

I tried to appreciate the small moment of freedom while I had it. Being bound had had a much larger effect on me than I had realized in the moment, making me more submissive and agreeable to anything, as evidenced by me willingly taking off my panties in front of boys.

For a brief moment, free, I felt empowered. With the losing of my bra inevitable, I decided I need to put my foot down. I turned to my friend. “Lindsay, I—”

“Taylor! What did I say about complaining?”

The sudden surge of confidence I had burst faster than a popped balloon. I whimpered and shut my mouth, berating myself for even thinking about speaking out of turn. “I-I’m sorry, Miss. Won’t happen again.”

“Good. Now get going. We need to determine your physical fitness.”

I stepped in front of the four of them at the head of the table. Idly, my brain trying to think of anything but the situation I was in, I wondered what we would be doing at this exact moment if Lindsay had been the one to lose the bet. No doubt she’d be in her underwear at this point. Maybe I would have had her serve us some drinks. Nothing crazy like this.

“Make sure they’re nice and big,” Lindsay said. “We wouldn’t want you to have to do them again.”

The implied threat of more humiliation made, Lindsay leaned back in her chair to get a better view of me.

I decided that hesitating would only make things worse. I jumped, spreading my arms and legs in the air and coming back down. An audible whimper escaped my lips as I felt my tits jiggle, barely held in by my bra. My tits weren’t big, but there was enough for them to make a noticeable bob up and down with each jump.

I jumped again, and again. I swore I could feel the strap on my left shoulder begin to slip, but I couldn’t be sure, and I didn’t dare look down to check, both out of fear of what I would see and fear of punishment.

By the 6th or 7th jump, I realized that they hadn’t given me a number to go to. Maybe they intended for me to go on indefinitely until my bra fell.

Maybe they intended for me to go on even after my bra fell.

An image of me, naked save for a skimpy black panty, jumping with my tits swinging freely in the wind, flew through my head.

It was at that moment that I felt the strap on my bra slip completely off my shoulder.

The sensation of my bra falling combined with the image of my naked body on display combined was enough to cut through the conditioning and threats Lindsay had made up until this point. My arms flew in and grabbed my chest, holding my bra to my tits just in time.

“Taylor!” Lindsay said, standing up. “Remember what I said about covering?”

I couldn’t. I could only think about my racing heartbeat and the sensation of my fingers being the only thing that stopped my tits from being fully on display.

“For your disobedience, you deserve to be punished.”

Punished? What did she mean by that?

“Lower your hands.”
jastes22

Part 9: On All Fours

Post by jastes22 »

It shouldn’t have come as a surprise, given how the rest of the night had gone, but for some reason, it did.

Lower my hands? She knew what that meant. Everyone knew what that meant.

It shouldn’t have mattered, not since everyone had already seen my most private area anyways. But it just felt so…slutty. To not even take it off myself, but to just let gravity take over and just let it fall to the ground like it didn’t matter. Being topless had a different implication than being bottomless. I felt like a college girl at a frat party instead of some girl being controlled by her friends for some stupid bet.

“Taylor!”

I flinched, and moved my hands.

The bra fell, catching just briefly on my shoulders. I tried to will it to cling to my body, even haphazardly. Even if it wasn’t covering anything, it would have at least been some coverage.

But no such luck. My bra fell to the floor in a clump, useless. My size C tits sagged and swayed with every motion, completely unhindered and exposed to anyone who bothered to look. They weren’t particularly large, but felt proportionally too big for my admittedly smaller frame. Other girls would kill for that arrangement, but it only served as embarrassment for me, which was now on full display to everyone else.

“Look at her nipples,” someone whispered, just barely loud enough to hear. I didn’t have to look, because I knew exactly what they were referring to. My nipples were hardening like ice, right in front of the boys. How could I be so turned on by all of this?

Looking at the boys made me want to crumble into a ball and disappear. The G-string made things worse. While it provided practically no coverage, it was enough to make me feel even more naked, drawing everyone’s attention to my bare chest and my bare feet.

It also meant that the boys could still use their imaginations to envision me naked. They had already seen both halves, just not together, just not together, and that meant they were thinking about me, naked, in all sorts of positions.

My biggest fear had just come true. The boys were finally seeing me naked, and they would never, ever, forget it.

Strangely, the thought gave me comfort. The genie was out. Whatever happened from here on out couldn’t be any worse. The damage had been done, so I didn’t need to worry about it anymore.

“Now for your punishment…” Lindsay said.

I thought losing my bra was my punishment, but I didn’t dare open my mouth to argue. It would take only one swipe for Lindsay to leave me completely naked in her dining room. Not just naked, I realized, but also completely under her obedient spell, and that was a dangerous combination.

She stepped towards me until our bodies were almost touching. My breath hitched and suddenly I couldn’t breath, being this close to a clothed girl while being naked myself.

She wrapped her arms around me and touched my neck, applying pressure on my throat. I leaned back, confused, until I heard the soft sliding sound of fabric rubbing against each other and something tightening around my neck.

A collar! Lindsay had just put a collar on me!

“Get on the ground,” she said. “All fours.”

I obeyed, not only because I was afraid of punishment, but also because of the slimmer of privacy that the position provided, blocking the boys’ view of my tits with my arms.

Lindsay leaned down, grabbing my chin with her fingers and moving my head so I looked up to her. “Your punishment is this: For the rest of the night, you are no longer our maid.”

What? What did she mean by that? In my muddled brain, I thought for a moment, maybe, that she was letting me go. That the night was over, and that I was free from any more humiliation.

“For the rest of the night, you are to be our pet. Do you understand?” No break, no reprieve. No ending of the night. No…the night was only just beginning.

No hesitation, no pausing to think through the implications. “Yes. I understand.”

“Will you be a good pet?”

The reality of what she was saying was finally starting to settle in. “Y-yes. I am going to be a good pet.”

“I will be a good pet. Speak properly,” Lindsay said. “And address me correctly this time, pet.”

I stopped myself from glaring at her. She was just being pedantic so I would have to say it again. “I will be a good pet, Miss Lindsay.”

This was her plan all along, I realized. Ever since she won the bet, she had always intended me to get here, where I was, her faithful, naked pet.

She clipped something into the ring that hung from the collar, a short, black leash. She patted my cheek and then stood up. “Kyle? Can you walk our pet around the house for a moment? I need to set something up.”

He jumped up, eager to participate. I winced at the feeling of him tugging at my collar with the leash, not hard enough to hurt, but firm enough to keep me moving on all fours. I wondered what he was thinking right now, if the firmness in his tugs was more so he could prove to himself that what was happening was real, like he was afraid the experience was going to disappear at any moment.

It certainly didn’t feel real, not to me. The mind was quickly becoming detached from my body, numbing itself to the reality of what was happening.

As I crawled, the worst feeling was the shuffling motion of crawling on all fours and how it was enough to make my tits swing like pendulums, back and forth. It felt unnatural, uncomfortable, and totally humiliating. The house was arranged in a warped circle, so one could just keep walking—or crawling, in my case—without having to double back. The worst part of each lap was crawling back into the kitchen and having to look at Jackson and Thomas examining my body with each round, and knowing that they were ogling my butt and my completely bare back as Kyle and I made another round. My only comfort was the panties covering from the boys’ eyes the fact that my pussy was absolutely dripping with moisture.

“We’re ready,” Lindsay said as we rounded for what felt like the hundredth time.

I looked over at where she stood, near the sink, not sure what to expect. Two bowls rested on the floor. Kyle guided me to it, handing the leash to Lindsay

One bowl was halfway full of water, while the other was full of Cheerios. I looked up at Lindsay, confused.

“A good pet knows how to drink her water and food.”

For some reason, Lindsay using the pronoun “her” was worse than using “it.” It denoted a sort of intimacy, a familiarity with the pet, which suggested that I was used to this, and that I wanted it.

“And just to make sure you do it properly…”

There was a familiar tug of pressure and then a *click* as the handcuffs wrapped around my wrist.

I whimpered, the frighteningly-familiar sensation of being bound sending another intoxicating wave of submissiveness through me. I doubted there was anything that I wouldn’t do if anyone asked.

“Here are the rules. You can only one bite or one slurp each time you go down, then you have to come back up,” Lindsay said. “If you take more than 3 minutes, than we’ll really treat you like the naked pet you are and take your panties that you worked so hard for.”

She let the words hang for a minute. The G-string was literally the last shred of decency that I had. She wouldn’t really take them, would she?

I berated myself for even thinking the question. Of course she would.

“Are those terms acceptable?”

No, they weren’t, I thought. They were awful, and making me bob up and down would be humiliating.

But I didn’t have a choice. Nothing was stopping her from taking my panties anyways. At least this way, if I won, I would at least have some claim, some reason, to keep my panties.

“Boys? Do you want to come watch? Make sure that our pet here doesn’t cheat?”

They hurried over, forming a circle around me. I whimpered, thinking about my bare tits and back. Before there was at least some distance and they had to at least have some guise of decency by not looking at me and my privates directly, but now, right on top of me, they didn’t need to hold that guise. A quick glance confirmed that each of them were sporting a hard erection. I wasn’t sure if I was pleased, amused, or terrified by that knowledge.

Lindsay pulled out her phone, clicked a few things, and then showed me a timer with “3:00” on it.

“Aaaannd…Go!”
jastes22

Part 10: Pet Grooming

Post by jastes22 »

The Cheerios were the easy part. I could get a sizable amount each time, though a few would always trickle out of my mouth and back into the bowl. The water was more difficult, as I could only get one slurp each time, the awkward angle making it more difficult to get my mouth fully in it.

If I thought the swaying of my breasts was bad while Kyle was walking me, it was a thousand times worse now. The constant up-down motion made my tits swing like a teeter-totter, up and down with no thought to my modesty. The swinging leash touching my sweaty skin just served as a reminder of my current, humiliating position.

“One minute!” Lindsay said.

I had the absurd thought to just give up. Just let Lindsay take my panties and let her and the boys see me naked. At least then, she would no longer have the constant threat of taking clothes to hang over me.

No, I thought. The part of me that was still sane, that still had some modicum of decency, screamed against the idea. I realized that my insane clinging to the hope that I would somehow get out of this situation with some semblance of dignity was making things worse. It was just making my humiliation even more potent because my body wouldn’t allow itself to become numb to its naked state.

I doubled down, giving no regard to my modesty as I went up and down furiously. My breasts were going to be so sore after this, but that was the least of my problems.

I slurped the last bit of water and threw my head back, gasping for air. Water dripped from my chin, and my chest glistened with sweat. My stomach heaved, gasping for breath.

“Good job, Taylor!” Lindsay said in a patronizing sing-songy voice. She placed a hand on my shoulder. I shuddered with pleasure from her warm touch on my cold skin. “Hmmm…you like that, pet?”

“Y-yes,” I muttered quietly, the shame returning stronger than before. How was she doing this? This was the most absurdly humiliating yet pleasurable experience I had ever had.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” Lindsay said. “Pets should be clean of sweat and dirt.”

Before I could ask what she meant, she had already grabbed my leash and was dragging me through the hallway and up the stairs to the master bedroom.The further we went, the larger the knot in my stomach grew, but with my hands bound behind my back and my neck being dragged forward, there was little I could do to resist without accidentally losing my balance and falling on my face.

We walked into the master bathroom. Lindsay’s family was rich, and could afford a fancy walk-in shower with glass walls and fancy ornamentation for shelves and lotions.

Looking at the shower, suddenly I knew what was about to happen. I didn’t dare complain or resist, partially out of fear, but also partially because of another feeling that was creeping up inside me like a growing black hole. I realized with no small amount of horror and shame that I wanted what was about to happen. What kind of slut had Lindsay turned me into in a matter of hours?

“Let’s get you ready for your bath,” Lindsay said. In a swift motion, she grabbed the sides of my panties and yanked down.

And just like that, with no fanfare, no tricks, I was completely, and utterly, naked. And to make matters worse, with my hand bound, I had no possible means of covering.

My face, which had to be stained permanently red now, turned to crimson as the realization that the boys could see all of me at once. While being topless in front of them had been awful, being completely naked passed another line that could never be uncrossed.
How could I face them now, knowing that they had seen me in my current state and knowing that they knew every inch of my body? Another thought ran through my head. What did they think of my body? Did they…like it?

Lindsay giggled. I was starting to despise that giggle. “Look how wet you are, pet!”

I blushed. My pussy felt like it was dripping with fluids and covering my mound. “It’s just…sweat…” I muttered.

“What was that, pet?”

“N-nothing.” Despite my earlier thought of Taylor no longer being able to threaten me once I was naked, she still terrified me. What kind of humiliation would she come up with next if I gave her an excuse?

“Are you wet? Are you enjoying this?”

“Y-yes,” I said, swallowing to get enough air in my lungs. “I’m wet. I’m enjoying this, Miss Lindsay.”

“Good.” She snuck a finger into my pussy, swirling her digit inside. I let out a loud moan, bending my legs to stop them from completely giving out. There was no point in trying to hide it from the boys. My body convulsed at her touch, shuddering and shaking. Oh, I needed to cum so bad. Anything to release the exploding sensations inside me.

Lindsay pulled her finger out, dripping with fluid. I let out another moan. Her hands were warm, and the sudden coolness was startling enough that I instinctively leaned into her, desperate for that warmth.

“I’m so glad you’re enjoying this,” Lindsay whispered into my ear. “I was worried you might not like it.” She placed the palm of her mound on my crotch, dragging it across and picking up all the fluid there. “But when it became obvious you were enjoying it,” she continued, “I knew I just had to keep going. For your sake.”

It was my greatest fear and source of shame. I had already suspected it, but Lindsay’s words confirmed it. My own sluttiness and arousal had led to my own demise. I couldn’t exactly deny her words. “Y-y-yes,” I stammered.

“Now, let’s get you cleaned up. Into the shower you go.”

She pushed me into the shower, still handcuffed, and turned on the water. I squealed at the sudden surge of cold water striking my sensitive nipples and pussy.

Lindsay stepped in and moved behind me, out of the stream of water that was currently dripping down my body. I was surprised at just how big the shower was, that it could fit both of us while still giving Lindsay room to stay dry. The size of the shower made things worse, though, the openness making me feel exposed and vulnerable. I felt like an animal in the zoo, caged, leashed, and on display.

Lindsay positioned me front and center. I whimpered at the sight of the three boys watching like vultures, waiting for my demise.

I squeaked when I felt Lindsay’s cold hands start to rub my right leg by my shins with soap, taking her time to cover every inch of skin with sudsy lotion. She moved up slowly, methodically, moving my leg in awkward positions to get everything, though I was sure she was doing just to give the boys a show.

The soap was having an odd effect on me. Showering was already a very private event, and one hardly gave thought to being naked in the shower. Now, with boys watching and actually participating, it made me even more aware of my nakedness, even more than downstairs or when Lindsay took my panties. With the soap, I could feel it dripping off of me, the smell almost overpowering, and I felt slutty doing something so intimate in front of these boys.

Not that Lindsay was giving me a choice. She moved up my leg with her hands, moving to my inner thighs. I groaned as she spread my legs and started to rub my crotch and pussy, her fingers slipping in and out of my most private area without any regard to how violating it felt, spreading my pussy in front of the boys.

Finally, just when I thought I was going to explode, she moved to my stomach.

I groaned in disappointment, blushing at my own horniness.

Lindsay patted my crotch. “I know, pet, I know. But not yet. If you’re good for the rest of the night, you might get rewarded.”