The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 40

Post by superevil7 »

Abbie arrived to her house feeling more horny and frustrated than she had ever felt in her life! The naked 14-year-old girl had just completed her workout run with her boyfriend Blake, and just saw him off, as he headed back to his own home. Before that, she had been wound up by a sadistic game her brother had come up with, and then touched very pleasurably by Blake on her mighty sensitive pussy. She was very nearly on the brink of orgasm twice that morning by his hand, once during her brother's game, and then in the wooded area of the park. The only reason she had been prevented from achieving her release the second time was because of a nosy woman interrupting their fun. Abbie and Blake had been forced to stop before they ended up caught doing such a lewd act in public.

Now back at home, she had another hurdle to jump if she wanted her release. Her mom had given her brother Adam the authority to shower and bathe her. Her younger brother! It was something that embarrassed Abbie to no end. Each time he had bathed her, he had teased her little clit to annoying perfection, but at least he had always allowed her to cum. Last time, he had used the handheld shower head, blasting a stream of water directly at her sensitive clitoris, and she had shamefully wiggled with pleasure as each of her family members entered the bathroom. Her mom, her youngest brother, and little sister too. With all of them watching, she had what was probably the most humiliating orgasm of her life up to now! She knew she'd never be able to live such shame down.

Despite feeling so embarrassed about what her brother had done to her in the bath the other day, Abbie was fully prepared to go through every humiliating moment again if it meant finally getting her orgasm that morning. She was that horny!

She stepped through the front door, and kicked off her running shoes in the foyer. With a little sigh of relief, she didn't find anyone in the living room as she passed. Maybe she could sneak off to the shower to take care of the ache in her pussy all on her own. Just as she placed her sock clad foot on the bottom stair, her mom rounded the corner at the top, and started coming down. Abbie let out a little grumpy groan of frustration to see her now.

“Oh, good! You're finally back!” Her mom said cheerfully, happy to see her. “I think now is as good a time as any, I got you a little gift yesterday.”

“Mom, I need to take a shower now… Wait, a gift?” Abbie perked up, as she registered what her mom had just said.

"Oh, this'll only take a second. Your shower can wait." Her mom replied, grabbing her by the hand to drag her up the staircase and into her bedroom.

Once inside, she went over to the dresser, getting a large box from on top of it. "Here you are." She held the package out to her daughter. "Go on. Open it!" She said, excitedly.

Abbie opened the box, surprised to find a sparkly violet colored dress inside. "Clothes???" She was both shocked and filled with wonder as she pulled the garment from the box carefully. "You got me… clothes!?" She held the material of the gown tightly up against her bare chest in amazement, almost feeling as if she didn't, it would somehow slip from her fingers and disappear into the ether.

"Well, aren't you going to try it on?" Her mom said, wearing a great big smile.

Not wasting any more time, Abbie quickly slipped the gown over her head. Her mom was giving her permission to wear clothing inside the house, something she had not been allowed to do for just about a week, and she was going to take full advantage of the offer before it expired.

"What do you think?" Her mom asked, still showing her large smile.

Abbie looked at herself in her mom's floor length mirror, taking in her reflection from top to bottom. It was weird to see herself wearing something, especially inside of her house, but there was something else off about her reflection. The dress seemed to be fine. Good fit. Modest shape. A pretty color; probably her favorite color. It took her a moment to realize, but when she finally did, she gasped a short breath. She could still see her privates and her bare body clearly through the material of the dress! "It's, uh, very revealing…" Abbie said, with a little gulp. "Almost… no, uh, completely see-through…" The dress offered no modesty at all!

"I know! Isn't it great! You said you were worried about going to the dance naked tonight, and now you don't have to! This is the perfect way for you to wear clothes while still keeping in line with the tenants of Feminudism." Her mom explained excitedly.

"Oh. Yeah. Right… That is what I said…" Abbie said with a frown. She turned this way, and that in front of the mirror, trying to tell just how exposed she was in this gown. Her perky breasts and hard nipples stood out most of all, as they pressed on the tight, see-through material, no matter which way she turned or stood. The backside was just as transparent, as she turned around to get a look back there too. The crease of her tight and toned butt was exposed from top to bottom in the dress. Even the outer lips of her pussy were plainly visible. The gown was so transparent that Abbie thought she might as well just be naked anyway, it was doing so little to hide her body.

Her mom could see the look on Abbie's face. "You don't like it…" she said, a little sadly.

"What?… Oh no, mom, it's great!" Abbie said, seeing she had hurt her mom's feelings, and she gave her a long hug. "It’s a really pretty dress. Thank you!" She said, as she let go of the hug, giving her a small smile of appreciation. Her mom was obviously trying to do something nice for her. Her heart was in the right place, even if the dress provided absolutely no modesty to her body at all. What does it matter, Abbie thought, I've already spent so much time out in public naked anyway? I should be used to everyone seeing my privates, but her face still felt flush as she imagined wearing this dress to the dance tonight. Being so exposed in front of so many of her peers from school still felt nerve-racking to the young teen girl. Something she was not sure that she could face without being totally humiliated.

“Hey Abbie! Nice Dress!” Her brother, Adam, called from the open doorway. He had just come from the bathroom, now dressed and ready for school.

“You really like it?” She turned towards him, grabbed the hem of her skirt, and gave him a little blushing curtsy. “Mom bought it for me to wear to the dance tonight…”

“You look really cute, Abbie.” He commented, a big grin on his face, as he looked her up and down. There was something about the fact that she was wearing clothes, yet her privates were still totally exposed, that made Abbie look even more sexualized than she normally did just naked. Of course, he wouldn’t say that in front of his mom. “Blake’s gonna love it!”

Abbie’s cheeks flushed even harder at the mention of her boyfriend. “Thanks, Adam. I think he will too…”

"Alright, well, we don't want it to get wrinkled or dirty before the dance tonight. Besides, you're not really supposed to be wearing anything inside the house." Her mom came up behind her, grabbing the skirt of the dress, and she started lifting it up and off of her body. "I'll just put it back in the box."

"Mom!" Abbie complained, with another large blush forming on her cheeks. Even if the dress was see-through, and she had been naked in front of her brother for so many hours she had lost count, it still felt shameful to her to be undressed by her mom in front of her brother. She was facing directly towards Adam, and she could see him snickering to himself at her reaction, which just added more to her feelings of embarrassment.

"I know you think it's pretty, but you can't wear it to school, Abbie." Her mom said, missing the reason for her complaining. She had the dress over her head and off fully now, and she folded it up and put it back in the box while continuing to talk. "I asked Ms. Bruster, and even transparent clothing would be a violation of your school's dress code. Don't worry though, Abbie, Mrs. Stevens and I are working hard on it. We'll sue the school district if we have to, but I really hope it doesn't come to that."

Abbie gulped at that news. "You're still trying to get me permission to go to school naked?…"

"Of course, I am, honey. I want you to feel free to totally embrace the Feminudist lifestyle. Isn't that what you want?"

"Ummm… Yes, mom…" Abbie just felt a nervous ball in the pit of her stomach at the idea of attending school naked, but what could she really say? She expected her mom would just get mad at her and punish her if she said no. Besides, didn't she enjoy being naked, get so turned on by it, even get off on it? Or was her mind trying to trick her, protect her, and hide the truth, her actual feelings, that she always felt embarrassed about being made to go naked by her own mother? There was one thing Abbie felt sure of, and that was that it seemed more and more likely she would be attending school naked, like it or not, and most likely very soon.

“Hey, Abbie,” her brother asked, breaking her from her worries about attending school naked, “How do you plan on doing your hair for the dance?”

“Oh, uh,” she looked at her mom. “I was thinking about an up do, if you will help me do it?”

“Sure, I’d be happy to, Abbie.” She answered, pride evident all over her face. “Even after you pulled that little trick with your brother’s new game on me this morning.” She squinted her eyes at her daughter, but smirked, showing there were really no hard feelings left.

“Oh, I’ve got to tell you!” Adam said excitedly at the mention of his game, almost bouncing up and down. “I came up with a new name for my game! What do you think of…” He brandished his hand. “Clitoral Pursuit!”

His mom started laughing. “That’s a good one! Did you come up with that all on your own, my son?”

“Well, I saw the Trivial Pursuit box in my closet while picking out my clothes this morning,” He said, giving his own chuckle and shrug of his shoulders. "And it just came to me."

“That does remind me, I was going to make a little adjustment to your game. So it’s more fair to the girls that want to play.” His mom said. “At the end of the game, all the girls that played should be given the option of an orgasm.”

“Ooh! What if the girls that win get to choose who they want to give them an orgasm, while the girls that lose have to play with their pussies on their own in front of everyone instead?” He suggested.

Mrs. Larson giggled and nodded. “Yes, that’s perfect! I think it perfectly encapsulates the spirit of Feminudism very well. I’m going to have to introduce all the girls to your game at our next meeting, Adam. In fact, you should probably come, and demonstrate how it's played on one of the girls yourself. Maybe your girlfriend, Sam?” She winked at him. Adam just blushed and nodded vigorously in response.

“Mom, you can’t be serious!” Abbie objected. “Isn’t that game a little… Racy? What if it puts off the new members before they join?”

“Nonsense, Abbie!” Her mom just smirked. “One of the goals of Feminudism is demonstrating to everyone that there is nothing shameful, or racy as you put it, about female sexuality. I played the game myself this morning, and honestly it was… Fun…” She said, unconvincingly, squaring her shoulders back a little more, trying to sound and look convincing. The truth was that she found it exhilarating, and just as racy and exciting as Abbie had said, but she wasn’t about to admit that to her children. “The game will perfectly demonstrate that there is nothing wrong with the female body, or female arousal, and with the latest rule, show men and boys how crucial the female orgasm is.”

“Why couldn’t you have made this rule before I had to play Adam’s game this morning?…” Abbie griped to herself under her breath.

“What was that?”

“Nothing, mother…” Abbie answered, but looked away from her mom to make a sour frown with her face. “Umm, can I go take my shower now, please?” She asked, wanting to change the subject before her mouth got her into trouble again.

“Oh, right!” Adam said, glancing over at the alarm clock on his mother’s nightstand. “We’re gonna have to be quick about it today, though. It’s only 35 minutes until school starts.” He took her by the wrist, quickly dragging her over to the bathroom. Abbie was starting to get sick of the way everyone felt free to grab her and drag her places, without a thought to even ask her if it was ok. She said nothing, however, just thankful to finally get a chance to cum that morning.

It was not to be, as Adam quickly rushed through washing her, hardly touching her pussy at all as he did. He barely even made contact with her nipples, instead running a soapy wash cloth over her whole body, and then quickly rinsing her off. When Abbie tried to complain, she was met with a shrug from him, as he said, “Sorry, Abbie, but we can’t be late for school. Not today. I need to get there early and buy another ticket to the dance for Hope. The three of us are going together; Hope, Sam, and me.” He gave her a toothy grin.

So, once again, Abbie was left horny and frustrated, and now she had run out of time. School was about to start, and her brother was dragging her out the front door before she knew it.

As was usually customary, Adam was met by his two closest friends, Travis and Cody, as they walked towards the school. Another recently adopted custom was that Abbie was not allowed to get dressed until they reached her boyfriend’s house, which was on the way to their school, just about a block and a half away. The 14-year-old girl was still naked as they made the short trek through the neighborhood, only wearing her shoes and socks again.

“Adam, my clothes!” Abbie gasped. They had rushed out the door so quickly, that she had all but forgotten about being naked, almost numb to it by now, unless someone brought it to her attention. They were only about a minute away from Blake’s house, but she knew she couldn’t realistically arrive to school naked; not before her mom got permission for her to do so, at least.

“Right here.” Adam held up a bag, giving her a large grin. “What, you think I’d forget?”

Abbie was so relieved, she grabbed her brother and gave him a big hug. "You did forget to bring a bra for me the other day…" she giggled.

Adam slapped his forehead. "I knew I forgot something! Again!… I'm really sorry, Abbie."

Abbie placed her hand on his shoulder. "It's ok. I think I'll be able to make do without."

"Yeah, it's not like she really needs it." Cody commented, making Abbie's face flush hard with shame.

"Dude! Harsh!" Travis said, and then punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow!! Why'd you do that?!?" Cody complained, rubbing the spot that he had just hit. “That really hurt!” He groaned. His friend just looked at him like he was an idiot. It took him a few seconds before he realized what he had just said, but once he did, he gave Abbie a sheepish grimace. "I’m sorry about what I said, Abbie. I didn't mean it like that. Your tits… I mean, you boobs… I mean… Um, they look really nice…?" He said, losing the rest of his confidence, hoping he hadn't dug the hole even deeper.

Abbie sighed, but said, "Apology accepted, I suppose, Cody…" and she patted him on the shoulder too.

"Come on! You can do better than that!" Travis said, then turned towards Abbie. "Abbie, your boobs are very cute, and I think that your nipples match them perfectly, and are very sexy." and he looked down at her bare chest with a smirk.

Abbie had to clear her throat, putting her fist in front of her mouth. Now she was blushing for a different reason, as she was hardly used to such compliments about her small breasts. "Um, thanks… but I know you prefer Gwen's bigger ones…" she added, feeling a little bad about her smaller size.

"Gwen's my girlfriend, yes, but yours are…" he had to think for a moment. "Yours are hot in their own way. They're cute, and they're perky, and they jiggle nicely when you move around, walking or running. Right guys?" The other two boys nodded along at his prompting.

Abbie giggled at that, the flush on her face getting even deeper. Her nipples stood up, becoming rock hard at all the attention she was receiving. The three boys all just stared at her naked breasts. "What would Gwen think if she heard you calling my boobs hot?"

"It was her idea! We were texting last night after the meeting, and she thinks it's really important for us boys to compliment every Feminudist girl's private parts as much as possible. Then she sent me a bunch of naked selfies!" He said with a dopey grin. "Mostly she focused on taking pictures of her…"

"Ok! Ok! I think we got the picture!" Abbie cut him off, but couldn't help giving him another little giggle.

"Abbie, I've always thought your pussy was really pretty!" Cody suddenly blurted out robotically. Abbie got very self-conscious as each boys' eyes shifted their focus from her chest down to her naked and smooth slit. She was momentarily tempted to cover up her pussy and shield it from their view. Travis and Adam burst into laughter before she got a chance to do anything, however. "What?! I was just doing what you said and complimenting her private parts!!" He complained, as the other boys continued to laugh.

"Dude, how are you so bad at this!?" Travis continued to laugh at his friend. Cody just groaned in frustration.

The two boys continued to laugh for a bit, while both Abbie and Cody just blushed at their laughter, as they walked along. All four teens stopped in their tracks as soon as they heard the shouting and scuffling noises coming from one of the houses across the road from where they were. They all turned their attention to the house, wondering what was happening.

"No!… Eddy, no!… Come on!… You can’t! Please!… At least let me get dressed first!" The commotion was coming from Abbie's classmate and friend from English class, Claire.

Her brother, Eddy, was trying to drag his sister out of the house. His very naked sister! He was holding her by the wrist with both hands, having pulled her most of the way outside already. Claire was desperately trying to keep her grip on the frame of the door with her free hand for all she was worth! From Abbie and the other's vantage point, with Claire's arms stretched out wide to each side, there was no missing that the girl was naked from head to toe. They could see her fully naked front side! Her breasts were exposed to the group, being just a touch smaller than Abbie's, and just about as perky, but with larger areolas on the ends. The struggle between the two siblings was causing them to shake a jiggle around, almost violently, much to the enjoyment of the boys watching! Her hard, brownish red nipples were poking out, and the little slit between her legs looked puffy and red, showing signs that it had been either shaved or waxed recently. She had a bit of thin, dark pubic hair on the upper area of her pubic mound, but none blocked the view of her hair free pussy.

The naked girl was slowly losing the battle with her brother, as her fingers slipped to the edge of the door frame. Just her fingertips were all that anchored her to the frame, but one final tug by her brother caused her to lose her grip completely and fly forward. He caught her in his arms, preventing her from falling to the pavement of the sidewalk in front of their house. The battle had been won by the boy, and now the naked 14-year-old 8th grade girl was outside and in the open air of their front yard without even a small stitch of clothing for cover! Not even shoes!

"She's right over there! Let's just go ask her!" Eddy demanded, still pulling his naked sister along, while she tried to struggle and fight to get away from him.

"I know, but so is Adam, and those other boys!!" Claire complained, trying to plant her bare feet in the grass and lean back slightly, in order to prevent him from pulling her closer to them. The grass was slippery and wet though, so it wasn't doing much good, and she just slid along. She used her one free arm to try to shield her bare breasts from exposure, not realizing that they had seen everything already. "If you bring me over there, they're going to see me naked!!"

"Claire, they can already see you naked!" Eddy laughed, thinking his sister was being silly.

Adam led his group over to the edge of the curb to meet Eddy and Claire as they approached. "Hey Eddy. I don't remember seeing you guys at the meeting last night? What’s Claire doing naked?"

Claire's face burned red as the three boys all stared at her. Here she was, totally naked in her front yard, in front of three boys from her brother's class! Three boys only a year younger than her! And she couldn't even get away, since her brother seemed to refuse to let her go! She squirmed in despair, thinking it was totally evil of her brother to bring her out here like this, completely naked! And totally embarrassing and unfair to know that these boys were seeing her in all her glory, and there was nothing she could do about it!

"No, we didn't go, but our folks did. They said they wanted to check things out and make sure everything was on the up and up before including us in it. When they got back from the meeting, my mom said our house was going to be trying out this Feminudist thing. Then my parents made Claire strip naked!" He laughed, "Right in front of me!"

"Wow, that must have been embarrassing for you, Claire…" Abbie said, trying to comfort the girl from her English class. She could still remember just how embarrassing it had been that first time her own mother had made her strip naked, right in front of her own two brothers, too.

Abbie might have been trying to sound sympathetic, but Claire took it as if she were making fun of her. "Ya think!" She replied, with a nasty scowl.

"What happened? I thought you were interested in becoming a nudist?" Adam commented, as he noticed the nasty look the girl was giving his sister.

"That was back when I thought I had a choice in the matter!" She snapped. "You could have mentioned that, Abbie! Not only that, but my brother seems to want to make my life as miserable as possible over this!"

"What? I'm just trying to encourage you to spend more time naked in front of boys, like the brochure said!" Eddy glared back at his sister. It had been true he had been teasing her a bit about being naked, but nothing too harsh, at least he didn't think so.

"You just humiliated me by dragging me out of the house to show me off naked!"

"Nu uh! I mean, that’s not why I did it! Mom wanted you to ask Abbie a very important question!"

"I'm not asking her that in front of you or in front of them!" She shouted, nodding towards the other boys.

"Fine, I'll ask." Eddy said, but Claire stomped on his foot in response. Eddy just glared at her. He was wearing shoes, while her feet were bare, so it hadn't hurt much, but he was still annoyed with her.

"No, I'll do it…" Claire said, hanging her head. Her anger was starting to dissipate, and all that was left was the embarrassment and shame she was feeling about having been dragged naked outside in such an unceremonious way, all in front of these three boys, and her classmate too. "Abbie, what should we, my mom and I, ummm… What do we do as Feminudists when our Aunt Flo comes to visit?…"

"Huh?" Abbie furrowed her brow at the question from the girl.

"She's asking about her period." Cody spoke up.

"How do you know that?" Travis asked, with a dumbfounded look of his own, for his friend.

"My mom and sister talk about Aunt Flo coming to visit all the time, like I'm too stupid to catch on to what they're actually talking about." He explained.

"Oh, uh…" Abbie said, now that she understood the question. "My mom and I use tampons… I think they'll work when you're naked…"

"Oh, thanks…" Claire blushed hard at the suggestion. "I guess that's another thing I'll have to get used to with this!" She complained, before turning to her brother. "Ok, I asked her. Can we go back inside now please, so I can get dressed, and go to school?"

"One more thing. Show them your boobs first." Eddy gave her a little smug smirk.

"What!?"

"Just, show them your boobs, and then we can go back inside."

"I'm not doing anything of the sort!" She said, her anger returning.

"You're not supposed to be covering them up as a Feminudist anyway…" Eddy said, with a laugh. "That's what the brochure says!"

"He's, uh, technically correct." Abbie gave the girl a sorry look, knowing exactly how she must feel. "I know it must seem scary and embarrassing right now, but you will get over it… eventually…" she forced a little smile for her.

Claire rolled her eyes at Abbie, and then her brother as well, but then sighed and dropped her arms. "There! Did you all get a good look at them?!" She said, pointing back and forth from one bare boob to the other, and scowling at all four boys. She was unintentionally making her boobs shake back and forth with her gestures. Her brother, Adam, and Travis all just got large grins on their faces, appreciating the view of the girl’s bare nipples up close.

"Your boobs are really pretty, Claire!" The final boy, Cody, blurted out suddenly.

Claire looked for a second like she was about to hit him in response, "Do you really think?!... Really think?!... That's something a naked girl wants to hear!?!" She paused for a moment, her face looking red with anger, but then she started shaking hard with laughter, any angry feelings she had bursting like a balloon. It wasn't long before everyone was laughing along with her. “Oh my God, I can’t believe this!” She almost cackled at her situation. “This is unreal!”

"It does get better. Trust me, Claire." Abbie giggled, as everyone came down from their laughing fit.

"I suppose I'll take your word for it. Being naked is meant to be good for us girls, right? That’s the whole point of Feminudism? It sure doesn’t feel so right now, but I should probably give it more of a chance and stop being so stubborn about it." She responded with a little blushing smile.

"Yeah, it's only been one day for you, right?" Adam asked. "Of course, you’ll need more time to get used to it. It took Abbie a few days to get used to being naked, too, but once she did, she found she absolutely loves being naked. Right Abbie?"

"Uh, right." Abbie nodded, not sure if she was telling herself a big fat lie. But her mom had made her the face of Feminudism. What could she really do? She felt like she had to evangelize the virtues of nudity to every girl she ran into. Claire seemed to need the support right now anyway.

"Are you going to school naked?" Claire asked, really taking in for the first time that Abbie was so far away from her home, yet still totally naked.

"What!? God no!" Abbie responded, getting a large flush on her cheeks at the mere suggestion. "I mean, I… I wouldn't be allowed to. Not during normal school hours." She tried to cover for her outburst.

"I'm sorry, Abbie." Claire apologized, seeing she had embarrassed and upset her with such a question.

The girls were so distracted with their conversation, that before either could realize, a bus full of middle schoolers from their school came slowly passing by down the road they were standing on. "Oh my God! Look out the window!!" A girl called from inside the bus.

"Two naked girls!!!" Another boy in the bus yelled, sticking his head out the window to get a closer look at Abbie and Claire.

There was a cascade as every student inside the bus gathered over to the one side to attempt to get a good look at the naked girls. The bus even leaned over slightly as everyone made a beeline to that side of the bus! "Holy shit, you're right!" A different boy shouted out with glee, laughing because of his good fortune.

"Claire!?!?!?!" Another girl was appalled to see a girl she knew all too well, a girl she thought of as her best friend, standing at the edge of the curb, totally disregarding her own modesty.

Claire reacted with panic, but by the time she had covered up her bare boobs and her slit, the bus had already passed by. Almost every student on the bus had gotten a good look at her and Abbie, standing on the side of the road, totally naked. The bus rounded the corner and disappeared from sight, but both girls knew this was hardly the end of it. It was more than likely one or both of them shared a class or two with at least half of those kids riding the bus!

"Oh my God!!" Claire wailed, completely mortified, still standing there with her private parts covered. A whole bus full of her peers had seen her naked, and worse, her best friend too! How in the world was she going to explain this to her, or to them!?

"It's ok, Claire, just calm down…" Adam said, worried that the girl was about to have a full-blown panic attack. He tried to place a comforting hand on her upper arm, but she jerked away from him in horror.

"How can you tell me to calm down?!?" She yelled.

"Come on, Claire. He's just worried about you." Her brother said.

"Yeah, we are too…" Cody added, with a look towards Travis. Travis nodded. It was obvious to him that the girl was right on the edge of losing it. The boys wanted to comfort her, but were not sure how they could help.

"What do you know!?! You're not the ones standing out here naked!!!" Claire fiercely spat her words at them.

Abbie could tell her classmate was on the brink of losing it too. Despite her own feelings of embarrassment at being seen by the busload of middle schoolers, she knew she needed to do something right away to help Claire, or something terrible might happen. She pushed away her own feelings, and squared off her shoulders with the girl. "Claire, listen to me! You are a girl, and you can handle people seeing you naked! In fact, it is good for you to be seen naked! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise!" She didn't yell, but put a lot of force into her voice.

Claire tilted her gaze up at Abbie, a stunned look on her still despondent face, but Abbie's words had pulled her back from the precipice of despair. "You-you can't really mean that…?"

"Of course, I mean it!" Abbie continued, with conviction. She could see it was working, that she had broken Claire from her panic. She placed her hands on her shoulders, and got a small smile for her. "We are girls! We are strong! We can handle being naked!"

Adam could see what his sister was doing. "That's right, Claire! You are strong and brave!" He added with a nod and a smile to the girl.

"We-we are strong and brave, aren't we?…" Claire gave the others a skeptical giggle.

"Yes! Totally brave and courageous!" The other boys joined in.

"We are girls, and it's good for us to be seen naked!" Abbie continued.

"It's good for us to be seen n-naked…" Claire repeated, though with not as much conviction.

"Claire, we are girls, and we should be naked!!" Abbie called loudly, with a big grin for her classmate, and she shook her shoulders slightly.

Claire looked all around her at each boy, and then Abbie, before taking a deep breath, "We are girls, and we should be naked!!" She echoed Abbie's words, before quickly clutching her in a tight hug. "Thank you, Abbie." She whispered in her ear, as a couple of emotional tears slipped down her cheeks. "Thank you."

"Any time, Claire." Abbie only let go of the hug once she felt herself released by the girl. She was happy her idea had worked, and she had been able to help her get over her feelings of despair.

Both girls looked over at the boys, finding big grins on their faces. "What?" Claire asked with her hands on her hips, getting another small blush on her cheeks.

"Nothing…" Her brother answered. "You girls are just so cute, hugging naked like that."

"Eddy!" Claire tried to scold him, but couldn't help giggling too.

*Abbie, there you are!"

"Blake!" Abbie got a big smile, recognizing the sound of her boyfriend's voice right away. She turned around and quickly rushed over to him, and gave him a big hug and a kiss.

Blake hugged her and kissed her back, before he reached down, tickling her bare pussy lips too. "Still horny and wet as ever, I see." He winked at her.

"Blake!" Abbie complained, but couldn’t help giggling too, as he tickled her privates. She rolled her eyes at him as she pulled away a little, trying to get her privates out of his reach.

His sister, Lilly, had also accompanied him, already dressed and ready for school. "Hey Lilly!" Cody greeted her. "Aww, I was looking forward to seeing you naked again this morning."

Lilly blushed deeply at him. "Guys, we only have, like, 10 minutes to get to school, or we’re gonna be late!" She said, choosing to ignore Cody's comment.

"Yeah, Abbie, I hate, really hate, to say it, but you should probably get dressed." Blake said, before taking a look over at Claire. It was the first time he had really noticed who the other naked girl was. "Claire, hey…"

"Umm, hi, Blake…" she said back, resisting the urge to cover up her naked body once again, with another boy seeing her naked. This time, a male classmate of hers!

"Right." Abbie said, still focused on Blake suggesting she should get dressed. "Adam, can I have my clothes?" Adam nodded, handing Abbie each garment helpfully, one at a time, as she put it on.

While Abbie got dressed, Claire realized she should do the same. "I better get inside and get my clothes for the day."

"Don't worry, sis, I'll get them for you!" Eddy said helpfully, a spring in his step as he sprinted towards their house.

"Eddy!" Claire complained, but her brother just ignored her, reaching the house quickly. Abbie was just finishing getting dressed, and now Claire was the only naked girl, which made her very self-conscious.

It was a long minute for the only naked girl, as she didn't know what to say. She squirmed a little, as she noticed everyone's eyes taking turns to roam over her naked body from time to time, the boys especially. The teens were all chatting with each other in a friendly way, but Claire still felt like she was the center of attention. Finally, her brother came sprinting back out of the house, with her clothes in one hand and her backpack in the other.

"Have a good day at school, kids!" Their mom called, standing behind the front door to try to shield her naked body from the public street. Only one of her bare nipples was visible to the teens for a brief moment, before she quickly shut the door tight.

Eddy came over and handed his sister her clothes, and finally the girl was allowed to get dressed. Her naked life was not over, but at least it was put on pause for now. With a little relieved sigh, she pulled her backpack over her shoulder last. Then the teens headed off to school quickly, before they could be counted as tardy.

Despite still feeling ever so horny, Abbie was in a fairly cheerful mood when she entered the main doors of her middle school. Her brother had packed her panties, a fairly modest skirt that came down to her knees, and a pale blue cotton t-shirt, so she didn’t look too out of place. The only thing somebody might notice about the girl, was the way that her hard nipples were stretching out the material of her shirt, quite noticeably and prominently.

"Abigail… Ms. Larson!" She heard her name being called.

"Huh? Oh, good morning, Ms. Bruster!" Abbie headed over to where the woman was standing, just outside the main office. She couldn't help her cheeks getting warm, remembering that she had been nude the last time she had seen the school principal, last night at the convenience store.

“Abbie, I need to speak with you for a minute. Please, come into my office.” The authority in the woman’s voice made Abbie question if she could be in trouble, but the woman was almost always like this when monitoring the hallways of the school, stern and commanding, so Abbie didn’t think she was.

Not wanting to disobey the woman, Abbie bid farewell to her friends, her brother, and her boyfriend, with a little wave, and followed the principal to her office. “What is this about?”

Ms. Bruster stepped into her office, waiting for Abbie to follow her in, before she shut the door and answered her question. “As you know, I’ve been busy getting in contact with all the members of the school board.” She said, as she walked around to sit down at her desk. She made a little gesture, like she wanted Abbie to take a seat too.

“Right. I remember…” Abbie gave a little pause, before she went to sit down. Was this the moment she had been dreading, but knew was coming? Was the principal about to tell her that she was being given permission to attend school in the nude???

“Oh, where are my manners?” Principal Bruster said, with a warm smile, before Abbie could sit down fully. “I know you prefer being nude. Go ahead and take your clothes off, sweetie. I always want you to feel comfortable and like yourself in my office.”

Abbie was sure at this point undressing in school, even in the privacy of the principal's office, would not make her feel more comfortable, but she was not going to admit that in front of her principal. Not after the meeting they had with her mom the other day. It felt best for her to just play along and get undressed instead of trying to correct the record. It would open a whole can of worms she was not prepared to deal with right now if she were to admit the truth.

Abbie’s clothes were light, and easy to remove, so she had them off again in no time, only having been dressed for maybe 10 minutes so far in total today, probably less. She folded them neatly and set them down on top of a cupboard tucked away at the back of the room, before coming back over to take her seat once again. “And what did they say?…” Abbie asked, a nervous grumble making itself known in the pit of her stomach. This is it, she thought.

The woman got a great big smile on her face. “I have good news for you, Abbie!…” She started to say, but a commotion outside of her office, and her door bursting open, interrupted her train of speech. “What is the meaning of this???” She stood up, her eyes wide at the interruption.

A large, angry woman was dragging two boys into the office by their ears. “Miss, these two boys were caught fighting on the bus! Again! This is the third time this month! Something must be done about them, or I’m banning them from my bus for good!”

The two boys were staring daggers at each other, that is until they noticed the naked girl in the room. Abbie had jumped from her seat in fright as soon as the door had burst open, and now she just stood in front of them, wide-eyed, blushing and naked, unsure what she should do. She held her arms folded in front of her bare tummy, as her heart raced, more from the loud noise of the door banging open. She didn’t know these boys, but she couldn’t stop herself from blushing ever harder as the two boys’ faces slowly switched from anger into little smirks, as they took in the sight of her naked body from top to bottom. Whatever the two boys had been fighting about was forgotten at the moment, as they both felt very fortunate to have been brought to the principal's office, with the unexpected pretty naked girl inside! Any punishment they received would be totally worth it now.

“Yes, you’re right.” Ms. Bruster said, before turning to the naked girl. “Abbie, would you mind waiting out in the main office while I deal with this? It should only take a few minutes. I promise.”

“Umm, yes miss.” Abbie responded, grabbing her backpack, happy to get away from the two leering boys. It wasn’t until she heard the door latching shut behind her, that she realized she had left all of her clothes behind! They were still sitting neatly on top of that cupboard inside the principal’s office!

It was too late now, Abbie thought to herself, as she took a seat in the waiting area of the main office. I’ll just have to wait until she is finished dealing with those boys. The last bit of students were still trickling in through the main entrance of the building, but Abbie was not worried as she sat down. Even if she was facing the glass out into the main hallways, she still had her backpack, and she placed it strategically in her lap, in order to shield the majority of her naked body, and her bare boobs most of all. She wasn’t sure why, today of all days, she was feeling so nervous about being naked, especially with being so horny still. Maybe her trick to feel less embarrassed only worked up to a certain point, she thought to herself, or maybe it was that she was about to lose the very last oasis where she had been previously allowed to wear clothes.

“Good morning, Abigail!” Abbie looked up to see Ms. Honey entering the office.

“Hi, Ms. Honey. What are you doing here?… I mean, how are you today?” Abbie blushed a little harder, thinking her first question might have come across as rude to the teacher. She clutched her backpack a little tighter, as the fire in her nerves just seemed to be getting hotter by the minute, basically hugging her bag to her naked chest.

“I’m doing well. I came to meet with Ms. Bruster. She wanted to discuss the logistics for today. How the health presentation will proceed. I see you’re not wearing any clothes right now…” She said, a little smirk on the corner of her lips.

“No, umm," Abbie stammered a little, not sure how she should explain her nudity to the teacher. "There was a thing with some boys fighting on the bus… Ms. Bruster asked me to wait out here while she deals with them… She lets me go n-naked in her office, so I feel m-more comfortable. More relaxed… Um, she’s gotten the school board to give me permission to attend school naked… I think…” She finally admitted, knowing the truth would come out eventually, hanging her head a little as she said it out loud. It almost didn’t sound real to Abbie, but what else could Ms. Bruster’s good news have been?

Just then, the bell rang, signaling school was about to start in two minutes, distracting the teacher from processing completely what Abbie had just told her. “Oh, umm, I didn’t realize that would be happening so quickly. Ms. Bruster didn’t mention anything to me about it this morning during our ride in, but maybe the email just arrived…” She mused to herself. “No mater,” She said, getting a bright smile for the girl. “Congratulations, Abbie! This is very good news for you! Now you can be the real nudist you’ve always wanted to be!”

“Um, thanks…” Abbie responded, betraying her real feelings with a worried look for the teacher.

“Don’t worry, Abbie. You don’t need to be nervous. This school is very accepting of all beliefs and creeds. Tell you what, you’ll probably need a hall pass anyway, since it’s so late, and classes are about to start. Why don’t I just escort you to your homeroom? That way, you don’t have to get a late slip. Would you like that, Abbie?”

Abbie just nodded, with a little gulp. She stood up, and put the straps of her backpack on over her shoulders, one at a time. Then with a deep breath, turned to follow the teacher out into the main hallway, to start her first day of going to school naked!
WingDing

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 40 - Sept 7th)

Post by WingDing »

Whoops, double post.
Last edited by WingDing on Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

Great chapter as usual.
I'm not sure how I feel about Abbie getting the dress, but good compromise.
I get the feeling that the principal actually hasn't gotten permission for Abbie to go naked in school, but that there's a misunderstanding that will advance things in spite of that. I'm really looking forward to Abbie's first period class, and too the journey through crowded hallways to her math class.
Bravo!
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

Sweet. Another awesome chapter. Personally I was hoping that the school would finally allow all of the Feminudes to practice their lifestyle freely at school, but if only Abbie is allowed, I'll take that too. Assuming that that's what Ms. Bruster was going to announce. :D Can't wait for what happens next. 8-)
relko2

Post by relko2 »

I can’t help feel a teensy bit disappointed that Clitoral Pursuit now ends with a happy ending, it was fun to watch the girls squirm. But it will be fun to see what questions the other girls will be subjected to at the meeting. And contrawise, now that Abbie is facing school nude and the party later while all wound up, I’m excited to that Chekov’s gun go off. Like WingDing I’m also interested to see which direction the school rules are really going, and whether that will put Abbie in a bind.
perseus

Post by perseus »

I loved this chapter! I think it's great that poor Abbie is being kept on edge all morning with no relief in sight!

I'm very interested in this new dress Abbie will be wearing, she'll get the feeling of wearing some but also not having the important bits covered. Its...evil of you :D

I enjoyed the bit with Claire and her brother and that Claire was the last one to get dressed.

But what I most loved was Abbie going to her classes naked! Even with all she's been through so far I don't think she is ready for this! I also get the feeling that going naked was not what her principal was going to say either. I love that that Abbie could be naked in front of her peers due to a misunderstanding. If only she had thought to grab her clothes on the way out :D . I'm glad she didn't.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

Why do I have the niggling feeling that the principal *wasn't* about to give Abbie permission to be naked in school? I think things are about to get a lot more complex for our accommodating and overworked Ms. Bruster!

Great chapter as always, looking forward to the next!
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

I was rereading chapter 25 the other day. It's Abbie's first period, with her classmates talking about having spotted her naked and how attractive she is. They certainly are in for a treat.

BTW I checked the page count of The New Rules; 572 pages so far. Long as a Michener novel and I'm liking every page of it.
Eagerly anticipating next months chapter.
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

WingDing wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:07 am Eagerly anticipating next months chapter.
The new chapters never come soon enough for me. I guess I'm the impatient type. I'm checking for the new chapters on this and other stories by superevil at least once a week. :)
Rjun17

Post by Rjun17 »

Repeating the same here
Hoping to see new part soon