It's In the Script: New Jan 31

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Thesyguy

Re: It's In the Script

Post by Thesyguy »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:56 pm That's a very good idea Thesyguy.
Stian is reluctant to go on with the scene. He's wondering if things are going too far and should he quit.
The director will have to persuade him to continue, with remarks of how famous he'll be when the movie comes out, and it will
lead to becoming a "Big" star.

New Edit:
I was thinking where this scene might take place.
It was mentioned that a device was going to be introduced in the next scene that takes place in Lady Verona's cabin.
I think that will be the right moment for Stian to think about getting out while he can, when he speaks about how things are getting crazy,
and the director has talk him into continuing. Now you must really wonder what that mysterious device must be.
Sounds exciting. Yes, if Stian wants to make it in Hollywood he is going to have to pull up his socks (perhaps drop his shorts) and embrace the role.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Another just fantastic chapter, how many more humiliations can Stian endure I wonder.

It's surely a very delicate situation for the boy now, he needs to jerk off to get an erection but he can't afford to do it too much in case he tips over the edge and explodes, and with how little relief he's had recently it must be hard to know where the edge is so to speak.

If he needs to be aroused for this and other scenes , and they need to save time I wonder if there are any pills they could use to speed things up?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 53.

Stian was sooooo happy for the day's filming to be done. He was naked on the set for a whole lot longer than he anticipated. Mrs. Ginger
heard there were some issues with the shooting, and she wanted to know every detail. Stian isn't sure which part is harder to describe to
someone else. Is it the getting an erection while Mary-Anne washed his dick? Is it the not having an erection and having to return to a state
of arousal? It was agonizing, sitting in a tub of water and stroking himself while the film crew went about their business and pretended not to be
laughing at him, to be sneaking furtive looks in his direction. Stian was having some difficulty getting hard again. Mary-Anne had him stand
up again and she soaped him up like she did the first time, except she gripped the cock and scrubbed harder. Sure enough, Stian got the
hardon going again and the scene was re-shot.

After the shooting was finished it took Stian a while to go back down. Once he was hard again, his thing didn't want the touching and washing
to end till it loosened its load. And Stian can feel his load is a big one. He hasn't gotten off since that day at the hotel room when he spread
his cream cheese all over a pizza box, and that was a week ago. Stian's balls feel full and he's horny as a Billy goat.

Mrs. Ginger loved hearing about Stian's day on the set. She laughed and laughed. Then she informed Stian that there is a movie night in
the cargo bay that night after dinner. Stian asked what movie it is. "Just an older movie that Mrs. Flanders worked on years ago" is all she
would tell him.

Right after dinner at the galley everyone moved directly over to the cargo hold. The bathtub set had already been dismantled. A couple dozen
plastic chairs are set up and a big tv on wheels placed in the corner. After everyone is seated, with Stian sitting front row center with Mrs.
Ginger on his left and Miss Bartlette sitting on the right side, Mrs. Flanders stepped over to the tv with a dvd case in her hand.

"This is the first movie I worked on. I wasn't a director yet, not even the DOP. I was in charge of lighting and an assistant with set design.
The movie is called "Amor Estranho Amor" and it was filmed in Brazil in 1982. I'm not credited, but I did have some suggestions of mine end
up being filmed. It's the parts at 1:30:00 and at 1:38:00 and then again at 1:47:00. I will admit my ideas did cause the movie to have some controversy. Perhaps someday I will be able to do a more modern version of this movie, with better lighting. The director wanted to keep the
set so dark which was so annoying when there was so much beautiful skin to look at, especially the young actor in the movie. He was
adorable. Well, enjoy the movie."

The dvd was placed in the slot and the movie got started...

Just like with the crazy kids in space movie, the astro-kids taking off their clothes and getting attacked by space creatures, Stian
didn't know that movies like this were made years ago. 1982 is a long time ago in the experience of a fourteen year old, and movies from that
time were either on a channel that focused on Eighties movies for watchers who are 50 or 60 years old, or on Turner classic movies for an
audience of people even older. Stian wasn't much aware of movies made in Europe or in South America in the case of Amor Estranho Amor.

The main character is a fourteen year old boy who never has much to say in the movie. Over and over again the older women in the movie
show their naked bodies to the boy and sometimes try to throw their bodies on the boy. The craziest part was a dream scene where the boy
is obviously naked and lies on top of one of the big boobed actresses.

"That boy was taped down on his groin to prevent any erections from happening," Mrs. Flanders explained. "I don't know why they taped him.
You can't see anything more than his behind in the dream sequence. That boy has really dreamy eyes and I guess that's why he was chosen, but
he didn't have a body like our Stian."

Stian was shocked...and sort of proud to be compared to another movie boy, and be told his body was better. But he was amazed at what this
movie boy got to do. He got to touch the breasts of some gorgeous women and do some kissing too. After the movie is over and the lights
turned on, Mrs. Sophia turns to Stian. "I'll volunteer to do the remake of this movie, especially if you get our lovely little Stian signed up for it.
I can't wait for the next scene shot in my cabin."

"We'll be arriving at the Island tomorrow. If you want to, Mrs. Sophia, you can go with me to the Island's post office to see if our package
has arrived," Mrs. Flanders says, and she retrieves the dvd disk from the machine.

The next day the cruise boat docks in a crappy looking marina. Most of the other boats in the harbor look as if they lost the fishing battles
with the sharks and marlin. Most are badly in need of painting over their rusted and saltwater worn planks and beams. No fancy modern yachts
to be seen in this harbor. Only a few people are allowed to disembark for a while, to get supplies for the galley, beer for the crew, and an
unknown device to be gotten at the post office. Nobody else was allowed off the ship. Mrs. Ginger said it's because too many of the crew
would end up getting drunk and not show up to work the next day and that there are a few more scenes to be shot on the boat first. Then
the ship will become the set for the battle against the storm and the boat won't be needed after that.
Last edited by TeenFan on Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This is a link to Amor Estranho Amor.
The times listed in previous chapter are the best parts of the movie, but in total there are seven scenes where the actresses
get naked. The boy is only shown bare butt in one scene.

https://my.mail.ru/mail/xazar.oktay.197 ... /7820.html

They don't make movies like this anymore.
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

Fantastic story.
Lot of creativity, erotism.

You feel as if you can experience what the boy is feeling.
It's crazy enough to be unreal and not embarrassed by its young age, and so well constructed that you want to believe it.

Great job
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 54.

The morning the Skorpio docked at the Island was a busy one. Only a few people went ashore, Mrs. Flanders with her assistant Mary-Anne,
along with Mrs. Sophia. They were gone for several hours. Stian was tired but nervous with too much energy. He didn't sleep much the night
before. During the night he was hot and horny and couldn't sleep. Mrs. Ginger didn't know it (Stian assumes she didn't know it) that he snuck
out of the cabin in the middle of the night.

Stian needed a place to jerk off. He considered doing it in his bunk, but he was afraid he'd let some moans and groans slip out and wake his
tutor up. In the dark he tried to find his clothes but the best he could do was come across his boxers. Wearing just the boxers he slipped out
of the cabin and wandered the deck toward the back of the cruise ship. There were no clouds in the sky and the moon was out to make a light
glow upon the deck. Stian marveled he could detect a shadow of himself. In the city the night moon never shines that much. Stian imagined
that he was Peter Pan at the early part of the story where he wrestles with his shadow. Bouncing up and down, nearly laughing as the shadow
cast from moonlight mimics his every move, Stian feels his dick slip through the fly slit of his boxers. He nearly burst out a cackle of laughter as
his shadow showed what looked like a table leg poking from the front of his body, a thick table leg with a knob on the end.

The cool breeze felt good on all the exposed skin. Stian continued heading toward the back of the boat, bopping up and down, making his
erection bop along and sway side to side. Stian gets to the swimming pool on the back deck of the boat and a plan forms in his mind. Lie down
on the deck by the pool and jerk off under the summer moon shining so bright. His cum feels so built up he could probably shoot it halfway to
the stars. Standing next to the pool Stian looks up, contemplates the vastness of the universe and how this little world is populated with super
hot young chicks like Miss Bartlette and sexy plump in all the right places women like Mrs. Sophia. Without taking the time to drop his boxers
to the deck Stian starts vigorously stroking himself. Oh it felt so good to do the ol' squeeze n slide motion. But before he got much further
than a dozen strokes there is a sound from the swimming pool and that little commotion is over at the far corner.

First there is the sound of two people laughing. Stian freezes, hand on dick, eyes staring into the darkness trying to see what's there.

"Too excited to sleep I see," comes a voice from the corner of the pool.

Stian could make out two dark shapes near the corner, two roundish shapes just sticking up above the water. The voice is familiar. He knows
that voice well, been hearing it every day for the last seven days. It's freaking Mary-Anne. The director's main assistant just happens to be in the swimming pool at the very hour of the very night Stian decided to do some walking and do some pulling on his pecker while he was at it.
Bright shiny moons are supposed to bring good luck, but not for this poor boy. And on top of it all, Mary-Anne is with somebody in the pool. The
two head shapes move closer.

"Take off your shorts and join us," comes a male voice. Stian know that voice too, just not as well and it takes him a few seconds to place the
sound. "It's just me and Mary-Anne out here. I don't think anyone else will be showing up."

Stian recognizes the voice. It's the DOP, the directors main member of the production crew. Now he's totally screwed. Mrs. Flanders will know
he's been sneaking out when he's supposed to be sound asleep in his bunk.

"Take off those boxers, Stian. They're not keeping much hidden at the moment," and Mary-Anne laughs again.

Stian slides the boxers down his legs. It took a moment to unhook the big meaty anchor sticking out the hole. The larger shadow in the water,
which is obviously Mr. Donelly the DOP, who speaks with an Irish accent, comes closer with an arm out. Mr. Donnelly snaps his fingers and those
fingers reach for something from Stian. There's nothing to hand over except the boxers and Stian did just that, handed his only item of clothing
to Mr. Donnelly.

Mr. Donnelly balls up Stian's boxers, dips them down into the water of the swimming pool, then raises his arm. Stian boxers are tossed over
the back railing of the Skorpio and Stian is stranded naked on the deck.

"There's a cooler over there a ways. Could you grab us a couple of beers?" Mrs. Donnelly says, then he tells Stian to grab one for himself.

Stian comes back to the side of the pool carrying three sixteen ounce cans of beer. The only way he could do that was to hold the cans against
his belly and damn those cans were cold. The freezing sensation on his tender tummy made his hot cock start to wilt. After handing a can of
beer to the other two Stian sits down and slides into the water. The water is still warm, probably never cools down even during the night.

"You're not going to tell Mrs. Flanders, are you?" Stian sheepishly asks.

"Would we tell you to skinnydip with us and offer you a beer and then tattle on your ass?" the DOP says, and it was at that moment Stian knew
the two adults were also naked in the pool. The thought of being so close in the water with the naked Mary-Anne had him twitching again
down under. At least the erection won't be visible under the water.

It gets quiet all of a sudden. Stian knows he should say something, but he can't think of anything. His improvisational training is failing him.
"Nice moon out tonight" is all that comes to mind. Stian is hoping they didn't catch him playing shadow boxer with his boner out of his boxers...
but come to think of it, they had just seen him masturbating under the light of the moon so what difference would shadow boxing make?

"So you're naked again," Mary-Anne says. "You've been naked quite a bit on these last few scenes we shot. What do you think of that?"

Oh great, Mary-Anne wants to know how he feels about taking his clothes off in front of the crew and the camera. Doing nude scenes makes
him nervous as hell, but he must not admit to any fears. "I'm okay with it. As long as nothing happens that I don't want. I don't
want to embarrass myself. I uh...I did pop a boner when I didn't want to. I get too excited, if you know what I mean."
Stian pops the top of the can and takes the first swig of beer in his life. The beer tastes weird but awesome at the same time.

"Sure I know what you are saying," says Donnelly. "Let me tell you a story. I wasn't there, but I heard it from a guy who did a lot of movies
over in Europe. There was this young actor in a movie shot over in The Netherlands. This actor was a lot like you, a young teenager
with a schlong that was long and wouldn't stay down..."

Stian drinks from his can of beer and he listens to the story, all the while hardly believing that he's naked in a swimming pool with other naked
people and drinking beer. Good thing his mother isn't here to find out how naughty he's gotten on this movie making expedition.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Naked, another pair of undies gone. Stian can never seem to keep his clothes, whether that be breaking them or losing them. Mrs Ginger won't be happy. Perhaps she will have him be naked all the time. Especially if Stian is caught returning butt naked. What can he tell her to stop her? If he did it once, he can do it again.

Really good chapter. I can't wait to see what happened in this European film!
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Great chapter.

I agree with Themarble, Stian was already pretty low on clothes and now he's foolishly gone and lost another pair of boxers. It really might be easier if he stays naked the entire time, that way no more of his clothes will be ruined. Stian may not like that but it's his own fault for being so careless.

Can't wait for the next installment.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 55.

While drinking the first can of beer in his young life, Stian leans back against the wall of the swimming pool. Skinnydipping in the pool with two members of the crew, and drinking on top of that, has Stian worried somebody might show up to catch them in the act. If the ship's captain came
along would Stian, along with Mr. Donnelly and Mary-Anne be thrown into the brig? Does a ship this size have a brig? Stian gets a mental image of
the three of them, all still naked, standing at the bars of a prison cell. He can picture Mary-Anne pressing up against the steel bars of the cell, her
two breasts thrust through two different gaps in the vertical bars. This imagining was much more vivid than the thoughts he had about Mary-Anne during the bathtub scene. Mary-Anne was fully clothed for that, but here in the swimming pool her naked body is only a couple feet away
unseen in the darkened water, unseen but close enough to fuel Stian's wild imagination. Putting thoughts on how hot she looks on hold, Stian
turns toward Mr. Donnelly as the DOP begins his story...

"In England and the United States nobody has heard of this movie. But what happened with that actor during filming has become legendary, told
to movie production crews person to person, whispered to each other or told only during late night parties when everyone is drunk. The actor's
name was Eric Clerckx, and the movie is Two Queens and One Consort. What you can find nowadays online is heavily edited.

Now Eric has several nude scenes throughout the movie. The first one, which is in the version that can be found today, he is getting washed
in a wooden tub in the kitchen. This story takes place before most houses have modern bathtubs. All the women of the family are in the kitchen
working on the day's food preparations. The boy's mother is washing Eric in the tub as the boy sits down in the water. The bath is done and
Eric has to stand up and get his towel..."

"It's only a quick glimpse of the actor," Mary-Anne jumps in. "But you can see that Eric has a very nice body and a big one flopping like a fish when
he stands up. Very cute boy too he was, maybe more so than Stian here." Mary-Anne gives Stian a wink and a smile.

"...yes yes, cute boy if you say so. Now this boy gets to meet a relative, an aunt I think it was, on a visit to the aunt's house at the beach. At the
beach one must go swimming, but Eric has no idea how much of an exhibitionist his Aunt is. She takes off her clothes and pulls down the boy's
pants. Then she lies down upon the sand in an alluring fashion, as if wordlessly inviting her nephew to do something, her big boobs filling up the screen. Eric steps over to her and he kneels down on the sand by her body. You can tell something is going on. Even shot from behind the actor
has his two hands over his crotch..."

"And a very nice butt that Eric has," Mary-Anne butts in again. "He must have been having issues with popping boners and has to cover it up.
The actor's legs are so muscular. I would love to have put sunscreen all over him."

"Enough with the physical descriptions Mary-Anne. We get it, the boy is hot. Now the next thing you see is the aunt and then the nephew
running naked down the slope to the ocean, only shot from the back side. It's like something is missing, some piece of the action that's been
edited out of the original. And then we come to the bedroom scene. It's shot sort of dark. Mrs. Flanders would have lit the room up a little
more. Eric goes to his aunt's bed in the middle of the night. She wakes up and sees the boy, invites him into the bed. He takes his clothes off
and there is a brief full frontal view of the actor, then the aunt grabs him and rolls him over to the other side of the bed. For a while the two of
them just talk. Then the aunt starts exploring her nephew's body, her hand starting at the actor's chest to slowly move downward. She touches
his stomach with her fingers as his penis comes into view. Slowly, little by little, that hand moves down to touch his cock and balls. It then cuts away to the aunt pulling the sheet over her body. The nephew then returns the favor by touching the woman all the way from breasts to her
bush, even rubbing her down there as she goes into an orgasm..."

"The actor was only halfway hard when she was touching him," Mary-Anne says. "You can still get an idea how big the boy is. Nice tight cluster
of hair above the dick and nowhere else. Big balls too. That is still there to be seen in the version available today, but we know about what's
missing, what got edited out." And then Mary-Anne laughs which lasts for several seconds. "I have an idea. Let's act out the scene as Mr.
Donnelly describes it. Sit out on the edge of the pool Stian. Now lean back down and the story will start up again. I will be the aunt and you
will be Eric."

Stian sits on the edge of the swimming pool. He lies back down, his legs bent at the knees, feet down in the water. Mary-Anne places her hand
on Stian's chest and she nods for the story to resume.

"It's kind of funny what happened during that shooting, what got cut out. You see, the director was sort of an old guy. It's his age that caused
something to happen, but let me get back to the story...Now what the actress does with Eric is she touches him all over, on the dick and balls.
She rubs him and then she strokes him a little. The boy laughs and squirms, he gets hard and the actress stops stroking. The director yells cut, do
it again. "If he gets hard just keep going" the director said. So the scene is done again. The actress rubs the boy all over and she grabs his
dick and begins stroking him. By this time the actor has a super big erection going. He can't help it but squirm a little. The actress grips him
harder and keeps stroking. Moans come from the boy and she keeps jerking him up and down."

As the story is told, Stian is touched exactly the same way. Mary-Anne's hand acts out the words coming from Mr. Donnelly's mouth. Stian
gets as hard as Eric and he can imagine how intense it must have been to be under the lights with the cameras pointing down at him. Stian
feels his dick grasped and stroked. He looks up at the stars and moon over head as the strokes of the hand slide up and down his shaft. Of all
the reenactments he's done since he got here this one is the best. He doesn't have to do or say anything. What is the old saying? "If being
molested by one's movie co-star is inevitable...relax and enjoy it..."

"...The members of the production crew must have been looking at each other. The actors playing the aunt and the nephew must have
looked into each other's eyes, wondering why the scene is being allowed to go on for so long. Until the director yells Cut the scene must
go on...so the actress keeps stroking the boy and Eric must have been about to scream with his muscles tightening up, his breath getting heavy,
panting and moaning as the woman's hand slides up and down his hard cock. Suddenly the boy arches his back and he does let out a loud moan
that must have been a mixture of ecstasy and embarrassment. The boy shot off. He shot his load and boy could that guy shoot. It's said the
blast went all the way past Eric's head to land on the headboard. The camera didn't catch where it landed, the focus was zoomed in on the boy's crotch at the time. But the crewmembers all saw the white bolt of jism shoot across Eric's body to hit the headboard behind him, followed by
as second blast that hit the actor in the face.

The crew is stunned and amazed. They just shot a scene worthy of the best porno movie made at the time, and with an underage actor. Cum is dripping down the headboard, dripping down the boy's cheeks. What a shooter. Everyone turns to look at the director, wondering why the scene
was allowed to go on for so long. Well, remember my telling you how old the director is...well, the old man was slumped over in his chair. The director had fallen asleep. That is why the word "Cut" never came, why the actor ended up cuming....and here endeth the story."

Stian, who is as hard down there as a steel rod, nearly ready to burst his balls and shoot toward the sky, feels the hand leave his dick.
Just like that she stops? Just when he's about to bust a nut Mary-Anne stops her stroking? Yeah, another guy was looking on but this was feeling
so good.

"Can you go get us another round of beers Stian ol boy?" Mr. Donnelly asks.

Stian stands up, his dick standing up pointing toward the sky like a lightning rod on the side of a building. The throbbing in the groin is palpable,
he can almost see it expanding and contracting in the semi-darkness. He can feel his rod pulsating with energy that wants to be unleashed.
With his hard dick leading the way, Stian steps over to the cooler to fetch three more cans of beer. For the next half hour the three tell jokes
and Stian listens to them talk about movies they worked on, movies not as exciting as the story of poor Eric over in The Netherlands.

By the time Mary-Anne says they need to get to bed Stian had finished off three tall cans of beer. Stian realized he will have to walk back to
his cabin while naked, his boxer having been tossed out to sea, but he didn't mind much at that point. His dick wasn't pointing out so much.
He felt a little dizzy and knows he is tipsy, halfway drunk and it feels awesome. Mary-Anne climbed out of the pool and Stian can get a glimpse
of her naked body. The moon is lower on the horizon and Mary-Anne makes a beautiful silhouette with the moon behind her. Stian can see the
round mounds poking from her chest but the nipples are in shadow. Someday soon he might get to see them with better lighting. Mary-Anne
pats Stian on the bottom and sends him on his way. Stian steps away to walk back down the ship's deck, but before he goes too far he looks back
to see Mary-Anne and Mr. Donnely with their arms wrapped around and kissing passionately, her hand on the man's ass and his hands on her
mid-sized breasts. Stian wants to stay and watch from the shadows, his dick making one more lurch upward getting excited once more. Are they
going to have sex on the deck by the pool? It's so tempting to sneak back to get a better view. But getting caught would be bad, so Stian turns around and heads back to his cabin.

Feeling the buzz from the beers, Stian bops along the deck toward his cabin. He won't get much sleep this night but it was all worth it. His
horny feeling is double what it was when he first snuck out from his room over an hour ago. He'll slip back into bed and jerk off, imagining
Mary-Anne and Mr. Donnelly going at it at the side of the pool, really banging each other under the pale lit moon.

Stian finds his cabin and he slips inside. Feeling around in the dark, it's darker inside the cabin than out on the ship's deck, he finds his bunk.
Just as he's about to get in the lights turn on. Mrs. Ginger stands by the cabin door, her hand on the light switch.

"So, sneaking out at night are we Stian. And what are you doing out there while naked young man?"

"I uh...I went for a swim. It's so hot out tonight." Stian doesn't want to mention Mary-Anne and Mr. Donnelly. He' must keep everything to
himself. "I wasn't naked when I walked over there."

"And you did a naked walkabout from the swimming pool like you're an Australian aborigine? Mrs. Flanders won't like hearing that the star of her movie isn't getting any sleep, out there on the deck of the ship and skinnydipping in the pool all night. She will be very disappointed. Hmm, you were not naked when you left, but you came back with nothing on. Where are your clothes? And have you been drinking? You smell like beer."
Mrs. Ginger sniffs the airs as she walks up to Stian. That woman never misses a thing. She's like a cop.

"I lost my boxers over the side rail of the ship," Stian says, still not wanting to say it was Mr. Donnelly who tossed the boxers overboard.
"I found some beers by the pool and I uh, I drank them."

"Well young man. You keep losing your clothes one by one. I'm not going to buy you any replacements. Perhaps you can talk the wardrobe
ladies into making something for you. I should march you down to wardrobe tomorrow, naked as you are now, naked to have you measured
for a new set of underpants, naked as the other actors come in for their makeup. You can either march through the ship without a stitch on
tomorrow... or you can go without any new clothes."

"I'll just go without any underwear for now," Stian tells his tutor and caretaker. He goes back to his bunk, his boner fizzled down to flaccid and
forgotten. The three beers soon have their other alcoholic effect and Stian is dozing like a baby less than ten minutes after his head hit the
pillow.
Last edited by TeenFan on Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Warning: Link is to a movie with an actor aged 15 with full nudity but not pornographic. Movie met European regulations back in 1981.

This is a link to the movie "Two Queens and One Consort", which is told about in the Chapter posted a few hours ago.
The scenes mentioned in the chapter are found at:
3:50
44:30
1:02:00

There is some info posted at a movie site that the version you will find is shorter than the original number of minutes.
No info on what is missing. I've wondered what could be in the deleted minutes.

https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-178168893_456239195

This movie is the inspiration for my writing the story "It's In the Script". No movie made in the United States would shoot a scene
such as the third scene listed.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.