Any similar story forums with an age minimum?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
randomlygenerated

Any similar story forums with an age minimum?

Post by randomlygenerated »

One thing that bothers me greatly about these forums is the stories with underage characters. I am not trying to bait a fight, just saying I don't like it and I am wondering if anyone knows similar forums (e.g. focused on girls being stripped) but which have a minimum age requirement of like 16-18?
notme222

Re: Any similar story forums with an age minimum?

Post by notme222 »

You might like reddit.com/r/stripsearched.

Pretty much anything on reddit is going to restrict itself to over 18s. But the problem you get there is that reddit also takes a hardline on anything resembling non-consent. So what I think is the biggest ENF subreddit (for pictures, not so much stories) is reddit.com/r/HappyEmbarrassedGirls . Yes they go out of their way to emphasize the girls are enjoying themselves. Which is a good thing in reality but pretty restrictive for fiction.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

https://nficstoryboard.com/content/

This board has moderation for content that is underaged. Not 100% strict, if the age is kept vague, but anything that is explicitly under 16 gets deleted
randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

notme222 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:37 am You might like reddit.com/r/stripsearched.

Pretty much anything on reddit is going to restrict itself to over 18s. But the problem you get there is that reddit also takes a hardline on anything resembling non-consent. So what I think is the biggest ENF subreddit (for pictures, not so much stories) is reddit.com/r/HappyEmbarrassedGirls . Yes they go out of their way to emphasize the girls are enjoying themselves. Which is a good thing in reality but pretty restrictive for fiction.
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's a frustrating dynamic where things are either overly restricted (OMG THIS FICTIONAL WOMAN/ACTRESS ISN'T EXPRESSING ROBOTIC AND ONGOING LEGALISED AND DOCUMENTED ONGOING ENTHUSIASTIC CONSENT!) or not restricted at all so you run the risk of seriously gross stuff.
edithdick wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:19 am https://nficstoryboard.com/content/

This board has moderation for content that is underaged. Not 100% strict, if the age is kept vague, but anything that is explicitly under 16 gets deleted
Thanks for the suggestion. I've seen them before but I find that website hard to navigate to be honest.
Enfishot

Post by Enfishot »

I hope that my reply is respected. I think there are different tastes. I like ENF stories with underage characters. Think about it, it's written fantasy, no one is getting hurt and no crime is being committed. Instead, I like the idea of how they would react? Would a undeveloped girl cover both parts? Again no harm.done, but I respect everyone's view point.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

I guess you could search for relevant tags on big sites like literotica?

I kinda don't see why you just don't skip stories with youngsters and carry on reading what you like on here...
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

mars357 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:29 pm I guess you could search for relevant tags on big sites like literotica?

I kinda don't see why you just don't skip stories with youngsters and carry on reading what you like on here...
In many cases, one can also edit a story (mentally) and change the age: In many cases this is rather easy.