Babysitter Hell

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ValerianXIII

Re: Babysitter Hell

Post by ValerianXIII »

Chapter 12

It was quite the amusing sight indeed, watching the naked 19 year old being ordered about by a girl around half her age. Laura's face held a constant blush and Sally didn't spare her any dignity either, making each task more embarrassing then it had to be. Any complaints or hesitation on Laura's part and she would get a sudden swat from a wooden hairbrush held by the blonde devil. One smack with the hard wooden brush on Laura's already sore bottom was enough to send the 19 year old howling.

Laura made the mistake of complaining about handwashing the dishes topless and anyone who passed by could see her from the road. Not only did she receive a couple smacks with the hard brush but an extra light was turned on while she cleaned further revealing her to the road. In her haste Laura made several mistakes and missed many spots and was forced to clean them all over again.

Timmy just stared at her bare red bottom the whole time, still enjoying his once proud babysitters naked form. Although not nearly as womanly as he might of imagined, Timmy was happy either way. He was mesmerized by Laura's constantly shifting and sometimes jiggling cheeks as she rewashed all the dishes for the third time.

Next there was vacuuming and there was quite a bit of carpet. Once again Timmy found himself staring at the blushing 19 year old's naked bottom as she lunged forth with the vacuum from time to time. Each time giving a glance at her dark pink lips from behind. Her soft muscle's shifted and her little bit of fat jiggled as she moved, much to Timmy's delight. Laura tried to ignore him covering up when she could but he made no attempt to hide his creepy stare.

At lunchtime the blushing 19 year old had to cook and serve their meals ,while still totally naked. When they were finished it was time for Laura to eat. Sally had the naked, protesting brunette climb into the highchair from yesterday. The tray was brought up in front of her and Laura's arms were secured to it now with Velcro straps. The straps were quite effective rendering Laura's arms useless while she was to be fed by the sinister blonde .

A short bib was also fastened around her neck making the 19 year old feel even more naked somehow considering it was now the only thing she was wearing. A faded jar of baby food was placed on the tray in front of her and the giggling Sally opened it up with a light twist and a pop. The repugnant smell instantly hit Laura's nostril's making her lip curl in response. A smirking Sally loaded up a white plastic spoon with the vile smelling brown mush and airplaned it toward Laura's tightly closed mouth.

Another back and forth ensued and Laura once again ended up in an even worse position an she would still end up eating spoonful after awful spoonful. Timmy recorded as his sister practically force fed their naked babysitter while she laughed in her face. She was sure to drip some of the runny mush all over her bib and bare chest, making a much bigger mess than was necessary.

The rest of Laura's chores were done with only the messy bib still hanging around her neck. She spent much of the afternoon catching up all of Sally's laundry carefully folding and re-folding to the girl's precise instructions. Laura received several more spanks with the hairbrush every time she made even the slightest mistake. All the while Timmy just watched quietly, smirking as his sister spanked the 19 year old brunette's pale bottom over and over again.

Timmy's creepy stare was starting to bother Laura as she was constantly trying shield her privates from his lustful gaze. She was denied any privacy though for the rest of the day. Even when she used the bathroom Sally demanded the door be left open and Timmy couldn't help but peek inside and get an eyeful.

At 6 PM Sally announced Laura was to get ready for bed. With the bathroom door wide open the naked flat chested brunette brushed her teeth. She was to take a shower but with the curtain all the way open while the grinning Timmy got to watch. He watched as Sally dried the 19 year old off while making fun of her flat chest and her "baby butt".

Laura's blush seemed to renew and this only encouraged the the smirking blonde to go further. She had Laura face the body length mirror while she mocked and belittled her nude front . Squeezing Laura's swelling nipples painfully and occasionally plucking one her her brown pubic hairs. All while Sally told her how lame she looked naked. She told Laura no guy would ever be interested in her boy chest. She said all while pinching around Laura's nipples feeling for her breast tissue . Laura protested but was answered with a half a dozen spanks from Sally's bare hand.

Afterward Laura, still nude, was led back to her dreaded bedroom and of course Timmy followed. Sally had Laura put a ridiculous pink, cotton baby boot on each foot. Sally tied each boot with ribbons making them hard too take off. Then she made Laura wear matching fingerless mittens with leather around the wrist. Her hands were rendered useless and she couldn't even pull up the covers without Sally's help. Timmy got one last look at Laura's bare form before his sister tightly tucked the 19 year old in. Laura never really slept naked so this already felt weird. Not to mention it was still daylight out and she went to bed without dinner. The only thing in her stomach were those strange pills and she drifted into a deep.....sleep.....
Rawr112

Post by Rawr112 »

I usually like your stories but it’s quite rushed and not your usual style. You don’t seem to be focussing on how the victim is feeling or the degradation as much as usual.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Chapter 12.5 Chapter 12 From Laura's point of view.

At first I was just relieved to be let back inside but to be naked once again and have to face the grinning brother and sister duo sent a little chill up my spine and I could tell it was going to be long day. I kept a hand across my crotch and an arm across my chest. The sudden chill made my nipples swell up like little erasers and I definitely didn't want either of them to see.

I think Sally might of turned the air down because I was freezing as I backed up to the wall with the two closing in on me. I was a bit surprised when Sally handed me her chore sheet and I had doubts about it's authenticity. There was no way she had to do all that.

It would take all day! And of course she expected me to remain completely naked the entire time! I tried to complain asking for something to wear but the little blonde devil spanked my bottom quite hard with her dreaded wooden hairbrush!

The pain was so much worse than I would of thought and I couldn't help but cry pitifully. Sally and Timmy seemed to find my yelps amusing as they giggled in my face while she spanked my bottom a couple more times. She pretty much marched me into the kitchen with the brush while Timmy followed closely behind me. I could feel his creepy breath on my back and it made my skin crawl.

I couldn't believe the mountain of dishes that were waiting for me. She expected me to hand wash all of them with the giant window that faced the road. I was pretty sure I would be visible to anyone that passed by and when I complained about it I was met with several more smacks with the brush. Not only that but an extra light was turned on and I shuddered with shame as I practically broadcasted my naked flat chest to the road. Anyone who walked by would now almost definitely see me.

Every time I said anything back I was immediately spanked with the brush and my situation was always made so much worse. I was starting to learn not to argue with Sally and to just do what she told me I thought to myself with shame. She could be really bossy and it was quite embarrassing to be ordered about by her especially when I'm nude. She had a way a making me feel dumb and was always several steps ahead of me. The dishes weren't even up to her high standards and she made clean them all a couple times all while making fun of me for my poor cleaning skills.

I had to vacuum their living room while Timmy stared at me with his perverted grin, practically drooling as he freely studied my naked body. I could feels his eyes all over my bare butt when I turned away and he kept trying to peek at my flat chest every time I dropped my arm. So far I had been able to cover at least my bare chest with one arm but all that changed when they had me cook. I had no choice to uncover as I cooked and served their food to them as if they were king and queen all while completely nude. Of course I had to clean those dishes as well but this time I was sure to do a better job.

Then Sally told me it was time for my lunch. I was quite shocked when she told me to get in the highchair that they had me tied to just yesterday. I made the mistake of protesting again and she spanked me to tears before I climbed into the cold plastic seat naked as the day I was born. I was beyond humiliated when Timmy took my picture like that and then Sally showed it to me. I was a mess!! My red, plain make-up free face looked like hell! Not to mention embarrassing flat chest with my eraser nipples on full blast!!

Just under the highchair tray my brown bush was also visible and it was probably the only thing on my body that looked mature. I looked like a such a little dork and I started to cry begging her to delete it. She actually made it my background on my phone before strapping my arms down on the tray of the highchair and taking my picture again. She tied a bib around my neck and I felt more naked somehow as she took my picture once again before handing the camera back to Timmy.

She put this jar of baby food in front of me and it looked like it was from the 1980's. The smell as soon as she popped it open made me want to puke right then and there. There was no way I was going to eat that I said before she spanked my bare thighs until I cried again. It didn't take long before she was feeding me spoonful after disgusting spoonful of the awful mush. She got it all over me too. She purposely pushed it into my tear covered face and dropped it all over the bib and my bare chest.

She made me into a mess and Timmy recorded the whole thing as my mouth was stuffed and my face was smeared with the foul baby food. It was something I would never get used to as the two laughed in my face as it burned hot with humiliation. I spent the rest of my chores with the messy bib still around my neck, to remind me I guess. I had to do all of Sally's laundry and she was very picky about it. My bare butt was spanked many many more times as I was made to fold and refold Sally's clothes exactly how she wanted..

At 6 o'clock she actually announced I was to be put to bed and although it was pretty embarrassing to be sent to bed early like a child in a way I was happy just to get away from the evil girl. I had to do my bathroom routine but Sally demanded I leave the door open along with the shower curtain.

It was a new level of embarrassment as Timmy watched me not only brush my teeth naked but use the toilet as well. Luckily I only had to pee but it was still humiliating as Timmy watched my every move. Then I had to shower while he got to watch just smirking like a perv the whole time! I was really starting to hate them both but I learned not to make Sally mad so I just did what she said not wanting to make things any worse. She had me under her control that's for sure and there was nothing I could do about it.

After the shower Sally made this big deal of slowly drying me in front of a full length mirror. It was actually super humiliating as she pointed out all of my flaws to me one at a time. I had always been pretty embarrassed about my flat chest but by the time she was through with me I was embarrassed about the rest of my body as well.

I had never realized just how just how plain and boring my bottom was until she pointed it out for me. She pointed out how my bare butt lacked tone and shape as I had my back to the mirror looking back. I really wanted to just ignore her but everything she said seemed to be true. She really was starting to convince me no guy would ever want me and my ego was slowly starting to crumble.

Her comments about my flat chest were also ego crushing and I could see my self blushing red as she felt around my nipple area looking for my boobs! I complained and once again I was spanked with the brush while the evil girl and her brother laughed at me!

She took me back to that awful bedroom and I was still totally naked. Sally but these ridiculous pink baby shoes on my feet and they were fastened tightly. Then came the pink mittens and once those were on I couldn't even pull the covers over my still nude body.

Timmy seemed to take one last look before Sally tucked me in tightly. I never slept naked and it just made everything extra weird. It was also broad daylight out and I hadn't eaten anything except for those strange pills.....
Last edited by ValerianXIII on Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Nice to get the other perspective and more detail!

P.S.: Am I missing something? There's a mention of nothing but pills in her stomach but no mention of her being given them...?

Still, can't wait to see what she'll wake up into from her deep, presumably drugged slumber!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
Rawr112

Post by Rawr112 »

It’s a bit better but really rushed and weird not to have any dialogue.
Raycat

Post by Raycat »

Maybe let the babysitter at some point attack Sally. And even then she loses the fight in a humiliating way while she is still naked?

Ray
Logan's Run

Post by Logan's Run »

I'm sorry to say that this parrot is dead.
Buzzsaw

Post by Buzzsaw »

Bump

It's been a long time
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I know it is hard to find time to write and post these days, especially with your other sites that you maintain. Still, this is such a marvelous story and interest is still high in seeing what happens next.

I too would like to see more whenever the opportunity presents itself for you to continue. Your writing is amazingly addictive to all your fans. Hope all is well on your end.

Hooked6