A Tangled Web

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
drew

Re: A Tangled Web

Post by drew »

BEN

Over the next few weeks, I couldn’t get the image of my bottomless sister out of my mind. I didn’t even get that great of a look, basically some smooth tan-lines and a mortified expression, but that was enough. I had shamefully jerked off several times thinking about it, and was hungry for more. But I had to be careful. I was extremely lucky neither Leslie, nor Bailey said anything to people at school about the event. They could have ruined me.

Bailey had some dude she was talking to since the summer. CJ. He’s a try-hard Asian dude in her grade. He’s nice to me, probably only cause he wants to get in my sister’s pants. Also, maybe cause he sympathized with me for having a “hot” sister since he has one as well – Kaila, who's a cheerleader on the football team.

Bailey and CJ are going to homecoming together. He had made some big stupid spectacle of asking her at the pep rally, as I sat there awkwardly in the bleachers with people looking at me for my reaction. After she said yes, Bailey has brought him over to the house more often. My parents seem to like him, but I think my dad makes him nervous. Dad was in the military and is intimidating. CJ certainly doesn’t put on the same hardass routine that he sometimes does around his douchebag friends at school.

I thought maybe I’d get lucky and Bailey would send some selfies to CJ. She’s an idiot, and always keeps herself logged on to her email on our devices. I’ve searched diligently, but have yet to discover any pics. I guess she isn’t dumb enough to upload her nudes to the cloud. But with some digging, I was able to figure out some of her passwords and her 6-digit phone code that she saved in her notes. I waited for the right time to snoop.

My parents were away one Sunday afternoon and Bailey had just got done working out. She went upstairs to shower. Once I heard the water turn on, I gave it 2 minutes and then sprinted upstairs to Bailey’s room. Her phone was laying on the bed. I furiously punched in her 6-digit code and was ecstatic when it unlocked and brought me to her home screen. I went right to the photo album. She had a million pics on there and there was no way I’d be able to check all of them. I scrolled quickly, looking for bare skin. There were a decent number of bikini shots – some selfies of her in her Indian costume – I have to admit she looked really hot in that outfit. But no nudes. I could easily find these pics on her Instagram, so it wasn’t worth the time and effort of trying to save them. I checked her recently deleted photos and then her snapchat, but also came up empty. Fuck! The water turned off and I hurried into my own room.

I acted like I was cleaning my place up. I figured maybe I’d get to see Bailey in a towel at least. I was horny for anything at this point. But what I got was soooo much better. After about ten minutes, the bathroom door swung open and Bailey emerged into the hallway….bare naked!

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” She let out a blood curling scream. “Ben, WHAT THE HECK!!” My sister shot her hands to cover her boobs and pussy and then sprinted into her room and slammed the door. “GOD!” She cried out.

I had gotten a split-second view of everything, and it was amazing! My sister’s boobs were rounder and perkier than I would’ve guessed. But again, it was so fast, and not close up. Basically, a blur of skin, tan-lines, and curves. But it was enough to satisfy my cravings. And now I know Bailey sometimes walks naked down our hallways.
drew

Post by drew »

CRAIG

I was dealt a blindsiding blow at our first pep rally of the year. CJ, one of my teammates on the football team who’s a year below me, asked Bailey to Homecoming. He did it in front of the whole school, with a sign and everything. It came out of left field. I didn’t even know they knew each other that well, let alone were talking. I had to stand there at the rally and feign happiness and laughter, as I tried to disguise my surprise and disappointment. It made me feel like an idiot, but at least I was in good company.

“How long you and Bailey been talking Ceej,” Landon asked, nonchalantly in the locker room before the game that night. He did a good job of hiding it, but there was a hint of…annoyance? in Landon’s voice. Almost like…who the fuck you think you are CJ?

“Since summer, she’s been coming to the pool I lifeguard at. Been friends for a while though,” CJ said.

“That girl’s BAAAAAD,” our quarterback, Bryce, said.

“Out of nowhere!” Another teammate, Jay, said.

And basically the entire fucking team agreed. God, I was a moron.

“She has a perfect ass,” Brad said.

“She has a perfect everything, dude,” Bryce said. “You tap that yet, Ceej?”

Landon scoffed out loud at the thought. We all knew Bailey was well out of CJ’s league. CJ’s a nice guy but he’s skinny and nerdy and tries too hard to be cool. He does have a hot sister in my class though, who Landon had dated for a bit in Sophomore year. Landon probably saw CJ more as a little brother than as competition.

CJ’s cheeks flushed red at the question and a sheepish grin spread across his face. I couldn’t bear to listen, but I had to know.

“Well?” Landon asked.

CJ’s smile went even wider.

“He ain’t get shit,” Jay laughed. “Don’t try and cap on us.”

“Homecoming, for sure,” CJ said.

“No fuckin way,” Bryce laughed. “You ain’t even kiss her yet I bet.”

The rest of the team badgered CJ until he admitted it. I took a sigh of relief. I noticed Landon do the same.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Loving it! Can't wait for more!
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Will the next installment be soon? 🙂
drew

Post by drew »

BAILEY

I don’t know if it’s my imagination or what, but my little brother is getting creepier and creepier by the day. On more than one occasion I caught him staring at me in my soccer shorts after practice. Like, blatantly below my waist too. Not even trying to hide what he was doing, although, I guess he did look away whenever I caught him. I don’t know. He’s a 15-year-old boy so I guess it’s kinda normal to check out other girls and not be very discreet about it. But not your sister! And he never really did it before Leslie had pantsed me.

And then one time after I showered, he was in his room. He’s NEVER in his room except when he sleeps. He spends 90% of his time in our office on his computer, or downstairs in our basement playing video games, so, I don’t know what he was doing there this time. But anyway, I walked uncovered to my own room after a shower, not really thinking anything of it. My parents weren’t home and I hate dropping my wet towel on my bed, so I hung it up in the bathroom and figured the coast was clear. Wrong. Ben was standing in his room, acting like he was cleaning or something, staring right out his door frame into the hallway. I covered up as fast as I could, but he DEFINITELY saw more than he should have! I hurried into my room and slammed the door shut, yelling at him. I haven’t been able to get his creepy thrilled expression out of my mind. The whole incident was just….weird.

In other news, I have a date for Homecoming! My friend CJ asked me at the pep rally, and it was kinda awkward having to answer in front of everyone. I know him from church and we saw each other over the summer a bunch. He’s a good guy and it should be a fun night!
drew

Post by drew »

BEN

Now that I knew Bailey streaked down our hallways after her showers, I figured catching her would be cake. Unfortunately, it would be another few weeks before my parents were away. I didn’t dare try anything while they were home.

Finally, one crisp fall Saturday, Bailey had a soccer tournament and my parents went out shopping afterward. Bailey arrived home and headed up to her room. A little while later, the water turned on, and my dick stiffened with anticipation. I gave it some time, then hurried quietly up to my room. I buried my phone under some clothes on my bed and pointed the camera out toward the hallway. I checked the view to ensure I was capturing a floor-to-ceiling shot. I pressed record, then went back downstairs to my computer.

The water turned off and my heart began to beat fast. I was nervous, but more so excited. I had set my phone to a spy app, so even if Bailey found it, she couldn’t prove anything. Nothing happened for about ten minutes, the suspense was killing me.

“BEN!?” I heard Bailey shout from upstairs.

Ohhhhh fuckkkkk….

“What?!” I shouted back. My voice cracked. Now, I was scared.

There was more silence, and my chest started to hurt. I was fucked. I started to come up with explanations in my mind. I went over to the stairs and heard Bailey’s door swing shut.

“What do you want!?” I trembled.

“Nothing!” She snapped.

I didn’t dare go up and try and retrieve my phone. Bailey didn’t say anything else, so I let out a deep sigh, and waited her out. Eventually, she came back downstairs, dressed in jeans and a hoodie.

“I’m heading out,” was all she said. Then she was gone.

Heart racing, I sprinted upstairs and grabbed my phone. I went straight to my video and played it from the beginning. I saw myself arranging the phone on the video and cringed at how messed up this was. But I was hard as a rock. I fast forwarded the video to where I saw the bathroom door open and light creep into the hallway. I let it play.

“BEN!?” I heard Bailey's recorded voice shout. On the video, she stuck her head out into the hallway to inspect. I could only see down to her collar bones.

I heard my squeaky response come from the downstairs, and that was enough for my sister. She walked out into the hallway nude! But, to my immense disappointment, she draped one arm over her rack and her other hand was splayed over her vagina. GOD DAMNIT! She remained covered for the entire walk. I saw her turn the corner and the side of her butt cheek came into view. It was round and athletic looking. I re-watched the video several times trying to see if anything slipped out. Nothing did, though, seeing Bailey shyly, barely covering herself was hot as shit. But all in all, I was pissed I blew my opportunity to catch more of my sister. Who knows when my next chance would be.
drew

Post by drew »

CRAIG

I had put all my eggs into the Bailey basket, and thus my options to find a date with a (cute) single girl for Homecoming were basically zero. Luckily, there were some backup options, albeit, with girls that had boyfriends.

“Who you going to Homecoming with, Craig?” Adira asked me one day in class.

“You,” I said. She giggled.

“I don’t know what’s so funny about it, I’m serious.” I said, light heartedly. “I assume Jason’s not coming?” Jason was Adira’s boyfriend. He had graduated last year.

“Nah…he’s like ‘I’m done with high school bullshit’” she mocked. “I’m like, bro, you were all about it 4 months ago!”

“Haha, can’t blame him. I guess it would be weird. No fuckin way I’m coming back to this shit hole after graduation,” I said.

“Haha, true,” Adira paused. “You planning on dating someone who still goes here next year?” She raised her eyebrows.

“No?” I said. She tilted her head at me as if to ask Really? Man, maybe I was being too obvious with my crush on Bailey.

“Don’t sell yourself short, Craig. You’re a catch! One of the few left in this school. And yes, I’ll go to homecoming with you,” She smiled a bright smile and her dark eyes gleamed.

Adira was a gorgeous girl. She had flawless skin, long curly brown hair, and an amazing body. When it came to her and her boyfriend at Homecoming, I guess….out of sight out of mind. Right?
drew

Post by drew »

BEN

It’s funny, as fascinated by my sister as I was at home, when I was at school, the thought of what I was doing disgusted me. Maybe it was being surrounded by all the other hot girls from school. Or perhaps, my brain telling me what would happen if all my classmates found out about me perving on her.

One particular girl who’s (unintentionally) made me feel guilty about the whole thing is a senior girl named Adira. Adira plays soccer with my sister. I think she runs track too. In my opinion, she’s the hottest girl in school, bar none. I’ve thought that since we were younger. She has light-black skin and a smoking hot body. I bet her tits and ass are amazing, sometimes I wish she was my sister so I could creep on her. God knows, that’s the only way I’d ever get to see them. Thoughts like this made me feel pathetic.

She’s in my Spanish class and she’s kind to me. Like, actually kind, not just nice because my sister is Bailey. But Adira’s kind to everyone, she just seems like she’s above high school and all the stupid drama that people care about. She dates a guy who graduated last year and I heard she has an acting gig or something. It almost feels like she’s not real, or a teacher, or something. Completely unobtainable.

This guy Craig Anderson is going to Homecoming with her but I think even he knows he has no shot of hooking up with her. I’ve seen Craig talking to my sister a few times and he seems like an alright guy. He always makes a point to talk to me, but again, that’s probably for show. He’s one of the most popular guys in school which initially surprised me that he was interested in Bailey. But then I saw Landon Miller talking with her one day and realized just how different things had become this year. Landon was THE guy at school. You know who I’m talking about. Everyone knows this guy.

Regardless, it could be worse, and Adira could be going to the dance with one of the pricks from school. Someone like Brad Wood or Bryce Ovello. Those guys were complete fuck heads and were no doubt headed for the streets or prison one day. There was one time Brad handed me a container of acne medicine when he was in front of his girlfriend and some of her hot friends. The douche thought it was the funniest thing ever. And for Bryce, well he CONSTANTLY was sexually harassing the underclassmen guys. He’d sneak up and tickle your ass or nuts from behind. What’s the enjoyment in that? Like if you’re gay, it’s 2023 dude no one cares just come out of the closet and do that shit consensually. If he did that stuff to a girl he’d be expelled on the spot. But no one cares if you’re a boy and they just say “well, no one else saw it,” or, ‘he’s just messing around.” Bullshit. Another time Bryce pulled down a dorky kid’s pants AND underwear in gym class. The poor kid’s dick was tiny and he had a wild black bush that the entire class saw. I tried to tell the kid to report it to the cops. Cause everyone knows the school won’t do shit.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

I'm enjoying the slow build up of the characters, but can I have a clue to the direction of the narrative? e.g. Will Bailey be the victim of some public enf humiliation?
drew

Post by drew »

Thanks for consistently commenting/liking the chapters Mike. I'll send you a PM with more details. But short answer is....this is being posted on an ENF forum ;)