Maddie's Humiliating Sleepover

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
litrob2000

Maddie's Humiliating Sleepover

Post by litrob2000 »

Maddie’s Humiliating Sleepover
By Little Robbie

I am naked, tied spreadeagled, and face-down on a large bed. And there is a boy lying beneath me who is also tied spreadeagled, but face-up and facing the opposite direction, so that my pussy is resting just above his mouth and his penis is poking up toward my mouth. A belt has been wrapped around our waists, joining us together and preventing me from lifting myself. How did I get into this incredibly vulnerable and humiliating position? Well, it started as a (friendly?) sleepover . . .

The (friends?) in this case were Chloe and Harper. They were the first girls I met two months ago when I started at Salt Creek High School, having moved here from Michigan. I admittedly was the quiet type, while Chloe and Harper were both a bit brassy. Chloe was the same age as me, 16, and Harper was 15. All three of us were sophomores and in many of the same classes together. We also shared a love of boy-watching. Chloe and Harper dated a lot but did not have steady boyfriends, and I had a quiet crush on a super-cute boy named Chris, who seemed to be unattached. Little did I know that Chloe also had her eyes on Chris, and as I soon learned, she did NOT appreciate me flirting with him.

I guess I was naïve when I accepted Chloe’s invitation to a sleepover at her place on Friday night – just Chloe, Harper, and me (or so I thought). Chloe’s house was about six blocks from my house, so I rode my bike over. It turned out her parents were away for the weekend, so we had the house to ourselves. The evening started with chatty conversations – about boys, naturally – and soon a vodka bottle appeared, and the conversation began getting pretty spicy. I was not used to talking with other girls about our bodies and sexual activities, partly because I was still a virgin, not because I’m a prude, I just had never dated a boy who I thought was worthy of losing my virginity to. The few boys I had dated in Michigan were immature and not very respectful, so “second base” was as far as I had gone up to then.

After an hour or so, Chloe and Harper got annoyed with me for not contributing to the sex discussion, and eventually Chloe said, “Hey, Maddie, loosen up, will you? We both know you’re a real sexpot in private, ‘cause we’ve seen the videos.” With that, Chloe reached for her tablet, pressed play, and turned it toward me. My heart sank immediately. I was stunned to be looking at a selfie video from my phone that showed me in my bedroom, naked and masturbating on my bed. I had made this video of myself last year one night when I was a little high, but I obviously did not expect anyone else to ever see it. Ever.

“We got this off your phone last week when you thought you had lost your phone, remember?” Chloe smirked, “Bet you never expected to be watching this with friends, did you?”

I was dumbfounded. “I . . . I . . . that’s private! You can’t look . . . don’t look at that!”

“Oh, Harper and I have watched it several times! I’ve been thinking about sharing it with your new crush, Chris. I mean, since you’re so into flirting with him.”

“No! Don’t . . . share it with anyone! You have to erase it, PLEASE! I’m sorry I flirted with Chris. Just don’t share it out, I’m begging you!” I was crying now, crying from shame. It was bad enough that my two friends were watching this extremely embarrassing video, I could not imagine it being seen by anyone else, let alone a boy!

Chloe continued, smirking at me, “Actually, I was thinking I should also share it to everyone in your Contacts. All 53 of them!”

“WHAT?! N-No! I couldn’t bear it!”

Harper spoke up, “Tell you what, Maddie dear. There may be a way to convince us to erase this video. Are you listening?”

“Yes! Yes! Anything! I’ll do anything!”

Harper continued, “That’s exactly what I was hoping you’d say. Let’s test that anything! Stand up and strip! Right now!”

I felt my face flush, and my mouth was suddenly dry. “Uh . . . uh . . . I’m so sorry . . .”

“Right now! Let’s go! No more talking!”

No alternative, I had to obey. I had to keep them from sharing that video. I stood up and kicked off my sandals, and I slowly pulled my sweatshirt over my head. Then I reached down, unbuckled my belt, and slid my jeans down my thighs, past my knees, and off. I looked up at Chloe and Harper. “Okay, what . . .”

Harper interrupted, “Everything! Take off everything! Let’s have that underwear off, Miss Masturbate!”

OMG. I reached behind me, unhooked my bra, and shrugged my bra down my arms and off. Then I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and pulled them down and off. I tried my best to cover up, shielding my breasts with my left arm and covering my pussy with my right hand.

“Stand up straight, Maddie! Feet shoulder-width apart! And stop covering up, put your hands on top of your head!” Chloe barked.

I complied, my face heating up even more. Never before had my naked body been seen by anyone outside my family. I was not ashamed of my breasts or my butt; my breasts were pert, round C-cups, and my butt was tight and kind of bubbly. But being on display like this was not something I had ever imagined.

“That’s it, that’s our sexy Maddie!” chirped Chloe. “I hope you’re still in a masturbating kind of mood, cause we’d like to see a repeat performance.”

My whole body sagged. No, I can’t. I can’t do that in front of other people. No way. “Please, no. I can’t. Please don’t make me.”

Chloe continued, “Or we could just send that video to your other classmates. Girls AND boys!”

“Okay, okay. Where should I . . .?”

“See that full-length mirror behind you? Yes, that’s it. Face the mirror. Now put one hand on your cute little cunt and one hand on one of your nipples. That’s it. Now dig in, and we want to see a big and noisy orgasm in the next three minutes. Or else.”

I was resigned – and anxious to get this over with. I separated my labia and curled my right middle finger into my vagina, which was a little dry, so I started rubbing to get some lubrication. I needed to forget that I was in someone’s living room and not alone, so I closed my eyes and focused on the sensations in my vagina.

Chloe interrupted, “No, no! Do NOT close your eyes. Open! Open! Keep your eyes glued to the reflection of your vagina. We want you to witness your own degradation. Do not close your eyes until you have cum!”

Oh, no! I don’t know whether I can do this. Watching myself masturbating was the most humiliating thing I’d ever done. Who was this slutty girl in the mirror? With her finger buried in her vagina and her mouth hanging open. How can this be happening?!

Chloe and Harper teased loudly, “Maddie! Not very sexy! Let’s see that finger digging deeper. More stroking! And let’s see some nipple rubbing and pinching action. You’ve got two nipples, y’know!”

I got to work, knowing I had only three minutes to finish. I was starting to get more lube in my vagina, and my finger was working deeper. My left hand was rubbing and pinching my right nipple. I absently closed my eyes, hoping to concentrate.

“MADDIE! Open those eyes! Open ‘em!”

I felt a very sharp slap on my butt that lifted me off the floor. It stung like hell. My eyes flew open. I kept rubbing and pinching.

“One more minute, Miss Masturbate! Better get to work on that twat!”

I added a second finger into my vagina and sped up the pumping. Deeper. Deeper. Warmer. Warmer. I started diddling my clit.

“Only fifteen seconds. Keep those eyes open. Will she make it?!”

I suddenly felt the orgasm building. Rubbing deeper. Deeper. Faster. I exploded with a loud, “OH OHHH! OH MY GOD! YEEESSS!”

Chloe and Harper applauded, laughing hilariously. “What a slut! WHAT a slut! I think they heard you next door!”

I stood staring at myself in the mirror, crying in shame. Then I felt a cloth hood being pulled over my head.

Chloe said, “Okay, Maddie, pull yourself together. Turn around. The boys will be here soon.”

WHAT?! BOYS?! “Wait a minute! What! Which boys?!”

“Just our friends Jayden and Dylan. You know them, right?”

Jayden was Choe’s steady for many months, until last month when they broke up. Dylan was Harper’s main squeeze for the past two months. Both were smart, good-looking guys who were in many of my classes with me.

“No! No! I can’t . . . I just can’t! Don’t make me do this!”

“Well, the boys are on their way over. I suppose we could show them your video instead. How would that be? Hmm?”

OMG! I slumped in resignation. Well, at least I had a hood over my head, so they would not be able to identify me. But what are they going to do to me?

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. They’re here! Now what?!

“Hi, guys, come on it! So glad you could make it!”

“Hey, Chloe. Hey, Harper. Thanks for the invite! How could we refuse when you promised us a naked girl from our class? We are definitely ready for that!”

“Here she is now. Mystery girl, get your arms and hands away from your privates. Put your hands on your head and spread your feet, so our guests can get a good look at you in all your glory. And do a slow turn around.”

I gulped. Hard. Even with my face covered, this was as difficult as anything I had ever done. I spread my feet and put my hands on my head. Then did a slow turn, then waited for what’s next.

Dylan spoke up, “Wow! She is sexy as hell! Look at the amazing boobs on her.”

Jayden added, “And that is one fine ass, I’m telling you. C’mon, tell us. Who is this girl?”

“Uh-uh, not yet,” said Harper. “Whether you see her face or not is completely up to you and her. We have a game for you to play with her that we think you will enjoy. Follow us downstairs.”

I felt one of the girls approach me from behind and grab my hips. She pushed me forward and steered me to a stair. Going down the stair was tricky without being able to see, but I finally arrived and was steered to the left, then forward a few paces, and stopped. I heard the others gather around me.

Chloe said, “Mystery Girl, climb up onto this table.”

I felt a table right in front of me, so I turned and sat on it, pushing myself into the middle. It was covered with what felt like a quilt.

“Lie down, face up. That’s it. Extend your arms up and out.”

I felt someone wrap some sort of leather cuff tightly around each wrist, then the cuffs were pulled tight towards the corners of the table and secured there. Next, I felt similar cuffs on my ankles, also pulled tight, spreading my legs straight toward the corners. Now I was extremely vulnerable, with the cool basement air on my breasts and now-moist pussy. I was once again glad to be wearing a hood covering my face.

“Ready to play a game?” Chloe asked. “Okay, here’s how this will work. It’s the boys versus the Mystery Girl. In a minute, I will set a timer for 15 minutes. When I say go, the boys will begin groping every square inch of Mystery Girl, except her face. Nothing is off base below the neck. It is Mystery Girl’s job to prevent herself from having an orgasm. Simple, right?”

The boys were very enthusiastic. “Oh, yeah! Sounds great! Let’s get started!”

Chloe added, “If the boys win – i.e., she has an orgasm – they get to remove her hood and see her face. If the girl wins, she gets to keep the hood on for the remainder of the evening.”

No no no no no. This can’t be happening. Can I possibly withstand the full-body groping from the two boys for fifteen minutes? I felt my body begin to tremble, and a little sweat formed on my forehead. There was nothing I could think of to say.

“Ready, boys?”

“You bet, let’s get it on!”

“Ready, Mystery Girl?”

I couldn’t make the words.

Louder. “I said, ready, mystery girl?”

“Y . . . Yes, I guess.” I peeped.

“GO!”

The boys started in the most sensitive places. One of them (let’s say, Boy One) parted my labia and dripped some warm lubricant on my clitoris. The other boy (Boy Two) dripped the same warm lubricant on my areolas. They both started lightly rubbing and pinching. I felt Boys One’s fingers tracing between my clit and my vagina, slowly up and down. Then those fingers began to explore my vagina, dripping more warm lubricant onto his fingers while plunging deeper and deeper, then wiggling those fingers along the inside of my vaginal wall. AHHHH!

Boy Two was working on my nipples, lightly swirling, then pinching, then swirling again. Tickling my sideboobs, then my underboobs. I was getting very hot very fast, sweat dripping from my forehead, armpits, breasts, and lower back.

“Five minutes gone!” announced Harper. What?! NO WAY! There was no way I was going to be able to withstand this for another ten minutes. I tried to concentrate on something else. Anything else! But my body felt like all nerve ends.

Then, it seemed like the two boys switched places. Boy Two’s hands were now between my legs, except that he reached down with his right hand and began fingering my butt-hole! I was dry down there, so I squealed from the pain – and the surprise! – and next thing I knew, he had dribbled warm lube on his finger, and he proceeded to invade my butt with it. He gradually poked deeper and deeper until it felt like he had his whole finger in there, and he was pumping and wiggling, which was driving me insane. I had never been invaded in my butt before. Boy One was now on my breasts, and he was giving me a very sexy massage, alternating with attacking my now-very hard and very sensitive nipples with his lips and tongue.

“Ten minutes gone!” announced Harper. Oh, man, I was a goner! Try as I might, I could not turn this off, and my body was now very hot and covered in sweat and lube. Then, Boy One returned to my pussy, parted my labia, and started swirling my swollen clit. Just a minute of that, combined with the ass-play, and I totally exploded. “Whoa! AH! AH! NOOOOOO!”

I didn’t come down for at least a couple of minutes, only to hear Jayden and Dylan celebrating and high-fiving, and Choe and Harper laughing their asses off. Now I had done it! I was going to be un-masked!

Chloe spoke up first. “Well, I guess you will be Mystery Girl no longer! Waddya think, are we ready for the un-masking?”

‘No-o-o-o-o,” I moaned, ”Please, please, please! Let me leave my face covered! It’s too embarrassing! Please!”

“Sorry, toots, here we go,” piped Chloe, and I felt her lean over me. DING DONG, sounded the doorbell. What’s this about, now?

“Oh, good!” said Harper, “Our final guest is arriving, and just in time! I’ll let him in.”

HIM?! Another boy! Could this get any worse? I wanted to bolt for the back door, but I couldn’t move a muscle, tied down to the table top as I was. I closed my eyes, hoping this would all just go away!

I heard Harper talking to the new boy as they came downstairs. “Come in. I see you got our message. So, was I lying? We’ve got your classmate, completely naked, right here, spread out on the table. She just had the most ear-shattering orgasm, you should have seen it!”

The new boy replied, “My god, look at her! Wow!”

That voice sounded familiar, but I couldn’t place it.

Chloe offered, “Would you like to give her a good feel-up? She’s all yours if you want.”

“Um, yeah, I guess. She’s very sexy!”

With that, I felt him next to me on my left side. I felt his hand, smooth and gentle, cupping my left breast and rubbing my very swollen nipple. I had never experienced this sensation of utter embarrassment and sexual heat at the same time. I let out a slight moan.

Chloe interrupted, “It seems like she really gets off on this bondage and humiliation stuff. She practically begged us to put her through this orgasm torture, and, as I said, she just came like a cheap whore! Just before you arrived, she asked us to uncover her face to complete her humiliation. Let’s do that now, shall we?”

“Oh, yes, please!” Who’s voice was that?!

I felt hands on the sides of my neck, and then the fabric hood being slowly peeled back. I couldn’t stop trembling. With the hood past my eyes, I hesitantly ventured a look around me. Yes, there were Chloe, Harper, Jayden, Dylan, and . . . CHRIS! My secret crush! NO! He can’t be here! With his hand on my left breast! My face must be red as a beet!

Chloe was smiling ear-to-ear. “I think everyone knows Maddie, don’t we?”

Jayden and Dylan were also grinning like mad. “Yes, yes, but NOT LIKE THIS! Hello-o-o, Maddie! Nice tits, Maddie!” With that, the two of them returned to their groping over every inch of my bare skin. Four hands, seemingly everywhere, including my very wet labia, clit, and vagina. No use struggling, I’m bound helpless to this table.

I turned my head and furtively stole a glance at Chris, whose eyes were big as saucers. His mouth was opening and closing, but no sounds were coming out. He gently removed his hand from my breast and stood looking admiringly at my body. Kind of gentlemanly, I thought.

Meanwhile, Jayden and Dylan seemed to be on a quest to make me cum again, and there was nothing I could do to discourage them. Their fingers were all over my clit, my vagina, and my nipples. Oh, god, I’m going to have an orgasm right in front of Chris! His eyes were glued to my face, and I returned his gaze. No. No-o-o! Ah-h-h! OH GOD! AHH! AHHH!

My tormentors were beside themselves. “Would you look at this slut! She’s getting off on having Chris here watching!” said Chloe. “Chris, your stiffy is very noticeable, my boy! Would you like to pull it out and give Maddie a thrill?”

Chris’ face was now bright red. “Oh, no, sorry. I mean, no, please, not that.”

Chloe pressed him, “Are you sure, Chris? Would you rather we watched that very sexy video version of you wanking off? Hmm?”

What was this?! Is it possible that Chloe and Harper had also hacked video of him masturbating, same as me? Were they blackmailing him also? Was this whole evening a vicious setup for both of us? How far were they ready to go?

Chris sputtered, “NO! Neither please. Please don’t make me do that here!”

Chloe considered for a moment. “Tell you what, we’ll come back to that later. Right now, let’s let Maddie get up from the table so she can enjoy the rest of the sleepover. Waddya say?”

I was finally untied, and I sat up on the edge of the table with my arms covering my breasts and between my legs. Harper reacted, “Uh-uh, Maddie, stand up and stop covering. Put your hands on top of your head. Over here, now!” Still blushing like mad, I walked over to the center of the room and put my hands on top of my head. Showing off everything! Then, Chris and I were led upstairs with my other classmates, returning to the main room where we had started this whole thing.

Chloe announced, “And now, ladies and gents, it’s time, I think, for us to play ‘Wish Upon a Star’. Chris and Maddie, you will be our first contestants. Each of you will be given a slip of paper and a pencil, and you will write down what you wish for tonight. No wish is too small or too big, whatever you truly want in your heart. Got it?”

I wrote mine quickly. I WISH TO GET DRESSED AND GO HOME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. When I looked up, Chris was just finishing writing his. Then both of us handed our papers to Chloe, and I returned my hands to the top of my head. Chloe smiled and announced, “Well, this is the most amazing coincidence, ladies and gentlemen! Both Maddie and Chris wished for the exact same thing.” I glanced at Chris and smiled slightly. We both wanted out of there.

“Maddie and Chris both wish to sleep naked with each other overnight tonight!”

WHAT?!! I started to sputter, “But-but . . .”

Chloe cut me off, “That’s correct, isn’t it, Maddie?! Isn’t that right, MISS MASTURBATE?!” I shut up. I had no choice. If I didn’t go along, my video would be shared with all of my friends and family. I glanced up at Chris; his eyes were still wide open, his face was blank. I guess he didn’t have a choice either, but perhaps he was less apprehensive than me at the thought of a naked overnight date.

“Maddie! Look at me! That’s it. Shall we make your wishes come true?”

“Y-yes, please.”

“And Chris, shall we make your wishes come true also?”

Chris paused, then replied, “Uh, yes, I guess.”

“Okay, then! This is exciting! Chris, follow Harper and me into the bedroom. Jayden and Dylan, we will leave you here, alone with Maddie. I trust you will be on your best behavior.”

The moment Chris, Chloe, and Harper were out of the room, the two boys were once again all over me, mauling my breasts and squeezing my butt. I prayed that the girls would return quickly. But Chloe didn’t return for thirty minutes, which felt like hours to me, the boys now pinching and sucking on my nipples, to the point where I was ready to scream. They even got in a few photos with me naked, to fully complete my humiliation.

Chloe returned. “Okay, lover, ready for your dream date?” I didn’t think it was necessary to reply. “Lower your arms and follow me.”

She led me down a short hallway and through a door into a bedroom. The sight that greeted me there stopped me in my tracks. Chris was stripped naked and tied spreadeagled on a big bed, face up, a pillow under his head. He had duct tape over his mouth as a gag. I caught myself staring at his cock, which was somewhat long and narrow; it was standing at attention, and Harper was sitting to his left side with her right hand lightly caressing his balls. Both girls were smiling expectantly at me.

Chloe piped up, “So, Maddie, I’ve recently seen you flirting with Chris incessantly, here’s your chance to have a sexy dream date with him. As you can see, Chris is securely tied down to the bed, and – surprise! – you’re about to be tied down also. Doesn’t that sound dreamy?”

“Um, uh . . . what . . . ?

“Shut up, Maddie, that’s enough from you. Come over here to the side of the bed. And drop your arms to the side – no covering up!”

I was trapped; there was no way out of this. I uncovered my breasts and pussy and walked over to the side of the bed. Chloe ordered me up onto the bed, kneeling with one leg on either side of Chris’ head, facing his feet. I looked down to see Chris staring up at my naked boobs – definitely the most humiliated I have ever felt.

“Now, Maddie, here comes the fun part! Get down on all fours over Chris, then walk your hands toward his feet until you are lying right on top of him.”

Could I do this? Was I really here? What . . .

“Now, Maddie!”

I arched my back upwards and leaned forward until my hands were on the bed on either side of his (ooh, sexy!) chest. As instructed, I walked my hands forward slowly until my boobs touched his stomach. Then I kept going, and the next thing I knew, I was fully lying on top of Chris.

“That’s it! Now straighten and extend your arms and legs. More. More. Okay, now don’t move.”

Jayden and Dylan stepped forward and fastened cuffs to both my wrists and both ankles. My arms were then pulled taut just outside of his legs, and my legs were pulled wide apart so they were outside of his arms. Both of us were now bound spreadeagled, unable to move.

Suddenly I realized the diabolical nature of this arrangement. Right in front of my chin was Chris’ semi-erect penis. And – horror! – my pussy was now directly over his mouth. OMG! OMG! I immediately arched my back to raise my butt, and the next thing I felt was SLAP! Harper’s hand spanking my butt, a very painful sting!

Harper barked, “Get that butt back down! We want your pussy all the way down, slut!”

I tentatively let my pussy come to rest on his chin. Jayden and Dylan stepped forward and managed to wrap some sort of belt around us at our waists, so that I couldn’t lift off of him again. I could feel Chris’ breath between my legs, which made me realize that I was somehow getting wet down there. How embarrassing! Then I thought I noticed moisture on Chris’ penis and a sexy smell as well. What was that?

My thoughts were interrupted by Chloe. “Wasn’t that thoughtful of us, to give you such easy access to your new boyfriend’s dick? Whatever will you do with it, do you suppose? How about this: SUCK IT!

I was now at my humiliation limit! What was I supposed to do? I had never gone down on a penis before, and now I was going to have to teach myself how to do it in front of four classmates, plus, of course, Chris himself. “L-look, Chloe, I’m sorry I flirted with Chris. I’ll do anything to make it up to you, I promise. Anything. Just not this. Please, I’m begging you, don’t make me do this, it’s too humiliating!”

“Sorry, toots, you’re going to suck alright! And maybe you’re going to suck all night! There’s only one way you’re going to get off this bed: you have to make Chris cum THREE TIMES. Yes, I said three times! I hope you know lots of super sexy tongue tricks, but if you don’t, feel free to ask us for our most helpful advice on dick sucking.”

I couldn’t think, I couldn’t speak. I’ve never made a boy cum once with my mouth, and now I was being forced to do it THREE TIMES!

“Oh, and one more thing. While you were getting mauled by Jaylen and Dylan in the other room, Harper and I were stripping Chris and tying him down like this, and once I saw him so sexy and helpless, I couldn’t resist fucking that sexy dick myself. Both of us orgasmed, didn’t we, Chris?”

Chris moaned – the best he could do while gagged.

“So, Maddie, you can probably smell my juices on his prick right now. You can start by cleaning my juice and his jizz off of his dick before you start sucking. And, yes, he has now cum once already, so your three orgasms are going to be even more challenging than you had already imagined. I wonder how long it will take you to get there . . . probably hours and hours. And it’s already well past midnight.” With that, the four classmates laughed and cheered.

Harper interjected, “Okay, friends let’s all have a seat and enjoy the show. We may want to offer helpful advice along the way.” More laughter.

My mind was spinning. There was no escape – I had to suck Chris’ dick and bring him to three more orgasms before I would be allowed out of this hell. And I had only my mouth to work with, since my hands and wrists were secured to the corners of the bed. Alright. Let’s get this over with. I started carefully licking the juices from Chris’ penis, which tasted truly foul. This seemed to delight the four classmates.

“That’s it, lap it right up.”

“How do you like Chris’ jizz, slut?”

“It looks like she’s really enjoying this, Chris.”

I blushed anew. The licking gradually revived his boner, so I began kissing the crown of his penis to get his reaction. I heard him groan, and I felt his heavy breathing on my pussy. Having my pussy so close to his mouth was practically driving me insane!

Now I was in totally new territory; never done this before. I opened my mouth and slid my lips down over his crown. Thankfully, his penis was not overly large, so I was able to slip over his crown without difficulty. I used my tongue to try to lubricate his shaft as I slid my lips farther down, then slowly pulled back up again. I remembered reading that you had to be careful not to let your teeth scrape the penis, so I was trying to be careful of that. I slid down and up several more times, and I started to feel his shaft hardening. Once again, I felt his heavy breathing on my pussy.

The classmates were not impressed.

“Haven’t you ever given head before, slut?”

“Is that the best you’ve got? We’re going to be here all night at this rate.”

“Let’s see some depth, girl! Get deeper!”

My blowjob virginity was showing badly. I got going, sliding farther down with each pump, until I felt his tip against the back of my throat. I gagged a little, which elicited a comment from Harper to breathe through my nose. I kept up the deep pumping, he started moaning, and the air on my pussy got more intense. The next thing I knew, I felt his penis start to erupt. I quickly pulled my head back, and my face got totally sprayed with Chris’ cum, and I mean a LOT of cum. I felt it all over my forehead, my eyelids, my cheeks, my lips, my chin. Ugh! Now what’ll I do?

Roars of laughter from the classmates. Chloe snickered, “Maddie girl, you have totally been creamed! What a mess! I guess we could help clean you up. HOWEVER, we’re not going to! You can just wear that lovely, sticky creampie until we untie you after the third orgasm. Got it, slut?”

I slumped. I was just going to have to put up with this white mess all over my face.

“GOT IT, SLUT?!”

“Yes, Chloe, I understand.”

“Okay now, let’s get to work on that second orgasm. And this time, you might want to think about swallowing that cum, don ’cha think?”

Duh! Alright, let’s get going, I thought. My first task was going to be licking the cum off Chris’ penis from Orgasm One. Ugh! I was not used to the rather salty taste of cum, and it was everything I could do to swallow it now. Then I parted my lips and slipped my lips over his crown once again. Although, this time, Chris buckled under me, and I heard violent groaning coming from between my legs. What was this about?

Harper piped up, “Maddie, don’t you know that right after an orgasm, a boy’s penis is extremely sensitive? Take it easy on the poor boy, will ya?”

I felt terrible about this. I didn’t know anything about the post-orgasm sensitivity. “Oh! So sorry, Chris!” I pulled back and opted for some soft kissing on his quickly-shrinking penis, and I began to kiss and lick his scrotum, which I heard is one of a boy’s erogenous zones. The kissing and licking went on for quite a while, as I was waiting for his penis to return to life again. Gradually, it began to stiffen, and I went to work with my lips, up and down his semi-erect shaft. However, I could feel that I wasn’t getting very far, and Chloe could tell also, so she walked up next to the bed and landed two very painful spanks on my butt.

“Get to it, slut! Don’t you know how to use your tongue?! I want to see some tongue action, right now!”

Two more stinging spanks. Owww! Okay, tongue. Tongue. I tried sweeping my tongue over his tip several times, forward and back. Forward and back. Not much reaction. Next I tried extending my tongue down his shaft and licking it like crazy while continuing the pumping with my lips. This seemed to have more of an effect. I was doing everything I could think of, but poor Chris had already had two orgasms – one from Chloe and one from me – and I guess boys are not as multi-orgasmic as girls. This was going to take a while.

Finally, after what felt like an hour, I felt some good stirrings, and Chris’ penis began to get stiff again. I re-doubled my efforts with my lips and tongue, and I eventually felt a tremble, then – success! – a medium-sized cum spurt, which I opted to swallow, however distasteful it was, so that I didn’t get any more jizz on my face.

I heard applause from my classmates. “Yay! Two down, one to go!”

I wanted to get right to work on the third orgasm, as my poor naked body was starting to ache from being bound for so long. But I knew I had to give Chris a break, so I just relaxed onto his body. This made me aware of new dampness in my pussy. Shit! I was getting turned on by this! And Chris’ nose and mouth were right there, so he now knew I was getting turned on. My whole body blushed.

After a few minutes, Chloe announced, “Maddie, we all want some more action here. Get to work on Orgasm Three, and I mean now!”

“Yes, Chloe, I was just waiting . . . “

“Shut up! I think maybe you just need an incentive to get busy. Let me see what I can do.” I saw her head toward the nightstand by my right foot, and I heard her rummaging through a tote bag, looking for something.

“Aha, here they are! Miss Masturbate, you are really going to enjoy these little toys.” I felt her hands between my legs, parting my labia and inserting something in my vagina, which was well lubed by this point. It was egg-shaped and seemed to fit tightly and completely into my vagina, with just a small wire protruding out. “This, my dear, is a remote-controlled vibrator, and it is capable of many exciting effects. Could be something simple, like this.” I saw Chloe push a button on her cell phone screen, and I immediately felt a gentle, rather pleasant vibration. “Or something more stimulating, like this.” The vibe then seemed to go into party mode, totally rocking my vagina for several seconds. I gasped, “OH! WOW!” Then she turned it off. “Pretty exciting, huh?”

Next she leaned forward again and moved her fingers down to my clit. I felt something like a small, flexible plastic ring being slipped over my very swollen button. “I’ve been told that this vibrating clit ring is just the thing for the modern masturbator. Let’s try it out, shall we?” She went back to her cell phone screen, and soon my clit was being squeezed and vibrated like I had never felt before, then off. OH MAN!

“And now, the final touch, just for your little butt-hole.” With that, she started working a rather large butt plug into my ass. It was painful and took a good bit of lube, but she finally got it all the way in so that my sphincter closed around it. “Oh, yes, it’s a vibrator also. But we’ll save that till a little later.”

I felt completely stuffed, particularly from the butt plug, which was very large in my virgin ass.

“So, here’s the deal, my little sex monster Maddie. You’re going to get your mouth back to work on Orgasm Number Three, and I’m going to have fun with your three vibrators. If you cum before Chris does, you’re going to pay a penalty – and I mean a painful and humiliating penalty. Got it, slut?”

I was resigned. “Yes, Chloe, I understand.”

I definitely did NOT want to pay a penalty on top of the humiliation I was going through already, so I quickly went back to work on Chris’ third orgasm of the night. He was very soft, to the point where I couldn’t even reach his tip to get it into my mouth, so I started with kissing and licking, as I did last time. This was very slow going. I’m sure Chris was trying to help me, but his body could only take so much.

The vaginal vibe sprang to life in what felt like seven out of ten. I was already turned on a bit, so this got me going pretty fast. I closed my eyes and felt the vibrations flow through my whole body. I heard Chloe chuckle, “Hey, Harper, watch this!” Then the clit ring started up, pinching and rolling, and my eyes sprang open. I was NOT going to be able to resist this for long, and Chris’ penis was still flaccid. I was in trouble. I tried wiggling my whole body on top of Chris, not difficult because we were both sweating like crazy. My breasts were sliding all over his abdomen, which I was hoping would be a new turn-on for him. Maybe it was, but it was DEFINITELY a turn-on for me. My nipples were feeling the friction of Chris’ muscles whenever I moved. This was not such a good idea after all, but I couldn’t bring myself to stop. It felt SO GOOD!

I dipped my mouth back down to reach Chris’ penis and try to get him hard, but at the same time, the ever-increasing vibrations in my vagina and clit, in addition to me rubbing my very sweaty nipples, were quickly sending me over the edge. I couldn’t stop it. I exploded like I never have before. “God! Oh, god! Wow! Oh! Ohhhhh!”

I was done for. Not only did I cum before Chris did, I had not even got him hard yet!

Predictably, Chloe was ecstatic. “Wow, that wasn’t even close! You are one slutty girl, little Maddie! You just earned one penalty. Like to try for two? I thought so. Here we go again. I’m going to get another cum out of you before Chris cums, and that will earn you another penalty!”

Oh, man! No way! I didn’t even know what these penalties were going to be, but I was sure that I definitely didn’t want any more.

The only good news was that my orgasm – right in front of Chris’ face! – seemed to awaken Chris’ penis. It was now semi-hard, and I was able to get my lips around it and suck it in. I couldn’t work fast enough. I was all over his dick, sucking, pumping, licking. I tried swirling my tongue around his crown, and this definitely got his attention – I felt him grow and stiffen. I kept it up at a maddening pace, because my own new orgasm was starting to build, and I heard my classmates chuckling away, no doubt (literally) pressing my buttons. The vibe in my vagina began aggressively and sexily fluttering and caressing my sensitive insides, the clit ring went into four-alarm mode, and the butt plug vibe was swirling like crazy, which was absolutely maddening!

Please, Chris, please! Cum in my mouth, right now! Hurry, hurry! Right now! Ri-i-ight . . .” It was no use, I exploded once again. “AH! AH! NO! NO-O-O-O! OH GOD! OH GOD!” I had come up short again, but I couldn’t give up on Chris. A couple more minutes of wildly enthusiastic sucking, pumping, and licking, and he finally blew his wad, once again right down my throat. My god, how could one boy possibly have that much cum in his body?! We both collapsed in a sweaty heap.

Even my classmates seemed impressed. However, as Chloe noted, “Maddie, congratulations, you just earned your second penalty. Boys, let’s untie this hot couple so that Maddie can perform for us.”

My vibes and bonds removed, I slowly got up off the bed, and I was finally allowed to wipe the cum off of my face. Then I was directed to stand near the foot of the bed, hands on my head and feet spread wide apart. Chris was also released, his tape gag removed, and he was led over to a soft chair and allowed to sit – still naked. Standing up now, I felt my bladder urgently full.

“Chloe, may I use the bathroom? I really need to go.”

She ignored me completely. “Maddie, you are about to pay your first penalty. Jayden, Dylan, get undressed, then come over here.”

The boys quickly stripped and were directed to stand at the end of the bed, facing me. Jayden was directly in front of me, with Dylan on his left.

“Maddie, your masturbating is not finished for the night. I want you to bend forward at the waist as you give these two boys nice hand jobs. And I want them to be sexy and enthusiastic. We want to keep things moving right along, so Harper is going to swat your butt with this paddle every five seconds until both boys have cum. When they cum, you are to catch their jizz in your mouth and swallow. Then you are to say thank you to each one. Only then will you be done with your first penalty.”

With tears running down my cheeks, I took a big breath and bent forward. I was ordered to keep my legs straight and spread wide, so my butt was conspicuously on display for Harper’s big wooden paddle. I heard, “Ready, begin!” I quickly took Jayden’s smallish penis in my right hand, grabbed some lube, and began jerking him off. I had barely got started when I felt the “WHACK” sting of the paddle. I kept working hard and fast, and the spanks kept coming on five second intervals.

Jayden blew his load after eight spanks. I caught his cum, swallowed, and said, “Thank you, Jayden.” Then I slid over in front of Dylan, whose penis was enormous! I started in, pumping and rubbing, but he was not a quick cummer. I finally got him to spurt, but not until I got twenty-one more spanks. Dylan’s cum was as huge as his cock, and I was only able to swallow about half of it, the rest splashing all over my tits and stomach. I said, “Thank you, Dylan.” My ass was totally on fire, but I was done with the first penalty.

Chloe announced, “Maddie you have completed the first penalty. And may I just say, your ass is a totally new shade of red.” Big laughs from all of my classmates. “Your final penalty is less painful, but maybe a bit more humiliating. You are now going to walk home, naked, with your hands tied behind your back. You can come and retrieve you bike tomorrow. Got it?”

“Yes, Chloe, I understand. May I please be allowed to relieve myself before I have to walk home? I’m desperate to go.”

“No, you may not. Deal with it! Now, get going!”

My hands were grabbed by Dylan, and Jayden tied them tightly behind me. I was escorted to the front door and pushed out onto the front porch, which was brightly lit. I scurried down the steps and contemplated my trip home. All six blocks. Red-assed and naked.

I looked around for a place to hide while I peed. The sun was just starting to come up.

END.
notme222

Re: Maddie's Humiliating Sleepover

Post by notme222 »

An excellent, perhaps underappreciated story. I admire your ability to keep elevating the situation.
litrob2000

Post by litrob2000 »

Thanks for your kind words.
Datom

Post by Datom »

Wow! Chloe just gets crueler and crueler every paragraph! Great story!