Seth's High School Humiliation (New Dec. 14)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Neverborn

Re: Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration

Post by Neverborn »

Thatsadperv33 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:19 am Every story can't have inhumanly giant cocks. There's a severe lack of sph on this board.
Not "inhumanly giant", just above average is fine. I prefer embarrassment, not humiliation. And from a story telling and reader imagination standpoint, whats anyone going to do with a tiny penis? Just point and laugh? And then it kind of becomes the focus going forward.

Its no fun for the guy or the girls (in the story). And for a fantasy its less fun to imagine and put yourself into the role of that character (unless your really into that stuff).
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

In response to the comments about Seth's penis size, I don't want to disappoint anyone, but this is neither a SPH story or a story where he is massive.

This specific story will focus more on the humiliation of being naked in school and some of the ramifications that come with that. As such, he will be roughly average but still very humiliated by the idea of anyone seeing it. I may choose to focus future stories on some of those other topics though ;) I am not against SPH or the alternative and can think of numerous ideas where they can help with humiliating the protagonist.
dsweenz71

Re: Nurses Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration

Post by dsweenz71 »

Nurses Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration

Part 2: The Checklist

“Are you sure he’ll be back?” Lyndsey asked Marcy. It had already been about six minutes, and as she spun in a circle on her chair, she was becoming doubtful.

“Absolutely positive. Mrs. Masters told me this would happen. And don’t forget, we can’t be easy on him today. If we want everything to go according to plan in the future, we have to ‘exert dominance’.”

“It’s assert dominance, dumbass,” Eva laughed. “Mrs. Masters said ‘assert’, not ‘exert’.”

“Whatever. It means the same thing,” Marcy shrugged.

A few seconds later, as Marcy predicted, the doorknob turned, and the door to room 202 slowly opened. The four girls gazed toward Seth as he entered.

“Uh… hi. I, um… reconsidered.”

“We know,” Marcy replied, taking the lead. “You told us that. So why did you come back?”

“No.” The boy sighed, closing the door behind him. “I mean, I reconsidered reconsidering.”

“What?” Clementine acted, feigning confusion.

“I mean, I’m in. I need to do this club for the rest of the year, so I guess I’ll do the stupid assessment thingy.” Seth walked toward the patient bed. “But don’t tell anyone.”

“Of course we wouldn’t!” Marcy gasped. “We are professional young nurses-to-be! We have a code of ethics!”

Seth wasn’t really listening. He kept thinking how four girls who were years younger than him were going to see him naked. He suddenly worried about his body. Would they like what they saw? Would he get excited with them looking at him? How embarrassing would that be?

“Alright mister, how are you in bed?”

“What!?” Seth said, snapping out of his thoughts and turning his head toward Marcy.

“I said… ‘alright mister… how about you hop on the bed?’” she stated more slowly.

“Uh… right.” Seth felt like he was in a dream. He pushed himself up and sat on the crinkly paper. Marcy was standing near him. Clementine, Eva and Lyndsey were still all in their office chairs, but they wheeled themselves closer so that they were a few feet from Seth as well. Lyndsey handed Marcy a clipboard and pen.

“Alright, let’s start with some basic questions. We’ll have to get through this quick, since we’re working under a tight schedule now, and you probably want us to tell Mrs. Masters we got through everything, correct?”

“Yes please.”

“Alright, let’s start with your full name and date of birth.”

“Seth Zinck, May 16.”

Marcy raised her eyebrows. “Do you have no middle name, and no year of birth?”

“Uh…” Seth didn’t like his middle name. “Fine… Seth Alvaro Zinck. May 16, 2006.”

“Got it,” Marcy said, scribbling away. “Please answer fully from now on. I’ll remind you, we don’t have time for partial answers. Can you tell me the year it is today, and your location?”

“What? Seriously?”

“We’re checking your cognition,” Clementine interrupted shortly, “We really don’t have time to explain–“

“It’s 2023 and I’m in room 202 at West Beach High School.” Seth was beginning to worry he was questioning too much, and they might not finish in time. Better to just get everything done quickly, he supposed.

“Perfect,” Marcy said as she checked a box. “Height and weight?”

“I think I’m five foot eleven [180cm], and about 140 pounds [63.5kg].”

Marcy scribbled some more, then looked up at him. “Brown hair, brown eyes,” she noted quietly. “Okay, let’s get your shirt off please.”

Seth hesitated for only a second, then reminded himself that he had to do this. He peeled his light-blue crew neck t-shirt up his torso and off his body. He initially set it messily on his left, but Eva quickly picked it up and folded it, draping it over the arm of her chair.

“Caucasian?” Marcy asked.

“Um, what?”

“You’re white,” Marcy said, noting on her clipboard. “But you seem tanned.”

“Oh, yeah, my family went south for spring break.”

Marcy didn’t respond as she scribbled some more. Seth wondered what else she had to fill out. Well, the longer it took, the longer he’d have pants on, at least. Marcy looked up. “Signs of muscular development.” She suddenly reached out and caressed Seth’s abs.

“Woah,” Seth said, flinching away from Marcy suddenly. It was involuntary and accidental. Seth had rarely had anyone touch his body in the past. The only exceptions were his girlfriend, and wrestling. And rarely did anyone brush their hand along his abs like Marcy just did.

“Problem?” she asked, with an inquisitive look. Seth shook his head and mumbled an apology.

“I see you have some underarm hair as well. Can you tell me when you began to notice signs of puberty?”

“Uh… are you kidding?” he asked. She didn't respond, so he reiterated, “I’m 17.”

“Okay, so you started noticing signs of puberty at 17…”

“WHAT? No!” Thankfully Seth’s outburst covered up the snorting noise that Lyndsey could not prevent at Marcy’s comment. “I started at… fuck, I don’t know. 11 or 12-years-old I guess?”

“Oh, my apologies.” Marcy pretended to scribble something out. There were in fact, no questions about puberty other than a single checkbox that noted ‘developmental milestones appear normal’, but she wanted to see how easy it was to embarrass Seth. “What signs of puberty did you notice first?”

Seth tried to remember but this would have been years ago. He figured it didn’t matter if he made something up. “My voice deepening, I guess. And hair on my body.”

“Hair, where on your body?” Marcy narrowed her eyes but stared right at Seth who was looking at his knees to avoid eye contact.

“Uh… my legs. Armpits. And... down there.” He knew it sounded dumb but didn’t know how to phrase it. He didn’t talk about this often at all, even with his best friends.

“In that order? Did you develop pubic hair last?”

“No!” Seth shouted, again accidentally. “I mean, I probably had it when I was thirteen at the latest. It’s hard to remember.”

“Okay, I understand,” Marcy smiled warmly. “And your first ejaculation was at what age?”

Seth was stunned. Why did he have to answer such personal questions? He opened and closed his mouth twice, but remained unable to answer.

“An ejaculation is when you discharge sperm and semen,” Clementine said from behind Marcy, trying to be helpful.

“I know what it is!” Seth said quickly and suddenly, a little more sharply than intended. “I just… oh fuck it, I guess probably when I was 13 too. Can I just ask why these questions are needed? Can’t you just fake the information, so you don’t have to get so personal?”

All four girls audibly acted as if Seth had just said something completely preposterous. After Marcy gasped, she replied, “That would completely undermine our integrity as future nurses! What if we were on a hospital unit and we took the easy way out, fudging our information because we didn’t want to ask the awkward questions?”

“It could be a life-or-death situation!” added Eva.

Seth could not see how having the age when he first ejaculated incorrect in their notes could mean life-or-death, but as he was not a medical professional, he decided to just take their word for it.

“You’ll be happy to know that I am finished the questions for now, but we do have to take some measurements. Girls?”

All three girls got up from their chairs, and Clementine produced a flexible measuring tape. Seth was instructed to stand, and the girls began measuring him in various ways. They asked him to stretch his arms straight out to his side as they measured his chest and arm span, then measured circumferences of his head, neck, torso and stomach. As Marcy took notes of each measurements, she would sometimes ask the girls to double check. This had been planned, as the girls were being careful to rest their spare hands on Seth at times. Whenever he gave them a questioning look, they made it look like they were using his body for stability of the measuring tape and getting a more accurate reading.

Seth felt like he was in a surreal state. As the girls measured him, they seemed to be touching him all over. At one point he swore he felt four hands on his body. He lost count of the amount of times they brushed their soft and feminine hands across one of his nipples or traced their nails across his neck. It wasn’t like he was counting anyway. He was far too distracted on keeping little Seth from swelling up. However, he was fighting a losing battle, and by the time his upper measurements were completed, he realized he was semi-hard.

“Alright,” Marcy said with a final tick on the page before turning it over. “Let’s get the rest of your clothes off and finish the measurements.”

Seth couldn’t say he hadn’t been warned about this, but he still didn’t want it to happen. “I… uh… I think…”

Marcy tried her best not to laugh. The poor boy couldn’t even form sentences. She could tell he wanted to protest so badly, but he probably couldn’t move on from Mrs. Master’s threats of not graduating. Wait until he saw what was in store for the rest of the assessment.

“Did you need help?” Eva asked, and Seth felt her fingers at the back of his waistband. He was wearing black basketball shorts and knew she could too-easily pants him right then and there. He knew it would be better to do it himself, even if he could hardly bring himself to do so.

“No, I got it,” he finally whispered. Closing his eyes tight, he pushed the shorts to the floor in one swift movement and stepped out of them. The girls surrounding him made sure they instantly joined his t-shirt across the arm of the office chair.

Seth stood in tight grey Calvin Klein boxer briefs. He realized they were slightly tented at the front, but that was barely his own fault. Marcy looked at him expectantly, trying not to stare at his bulge too much just yet. There would be lots of time to see what he had in a minute.

“You have to remove your boxers as well, Seth.”

There was something about her saying his name. Why did she have to remind him that this was him in this situation. It was like she was tethering him to this moment, reminding him that for the first time in his life, he was about to be naked in school. He was about to be naked in front of four ninth-grade girls that he actually went to school with. It wasn’t like he knew them before today, but for the next two months, he could still see them in the halls. Maybe they even had mutual friends. That would be beyond humiliating. But he had no choice.

“Seth?”

“I know…” he said quietly. And with a single deep breath in, he pushed his boxers to the floor.

Part 3 - The Inspection
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author note: The next part should wrap up this initial meeting, but remember, Seth has to do this twice per week for the next two months! I have some ideas, and I'm sure others will come to me. But don't expect this to be nearly as humiliating as it will get for the poor senior ;)
Last edited by dsweenz71 on Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration (New Oct 15)

Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Really fun start to a story with a ton of possibilities for where it can go, for example I sure hope we haven't seen the last of Mrs Masters. She seems to be very interested in this extra curricular activity and in Seth himself.

Great stuff, after a bit of a quiet period on here there are suddenly a lot of really well written stories happening at the same time. It's very promising. Looking forward to chapter 3.
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:28 pm Wondering if they're talking about it after. And then the aftermath when he invariably goes home and fantasizes about it. That would be fun to hear about too.
You'll be happy to know some chapters will focus on the aftermath, the home life, and the normal school day too :D
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

Trundle wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:41 pm Really fun start to a story with a ton of possibilities for where it can go, for example I sure hope we haven't seen the last of Mrs Masters.
Mrs. Masters is planned to be a core character throughout the story. Others will be introduced too :)
dsweenz71

Re: Nurses Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration (New Oct 15)

Post by dsweenz71 »

Nurses Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration

Part 3: The Inspection

The air was ringing in Seth’s ears. Here he stood with his boxers bunched around his socked feet in the middle of a classroom at lunch time on a Tuesday. The three girls with him were all very quiet, taking in the sight of the older boy, exposed at their whim and so obviously humiliated by his nudity. As was consistent at this point, Marcy took charge.

“I’ll have you step out of your boxers now.”

Seth followed through almost robotically, lifting one foot and then the other. His right hand lingered in front of his penis, somewhat concealing his modesty (albeit, not very effectively). As Eva snatched his boxers away, Marcy swatted at his hand.

“None of that, Seth. There'll be no covering up. I’ll need to check if there’s any lumps or inconsistencies anyway. If you could put your hands behind your back, that would be the most ideal.”

Seth complied slowly, exposing himself now completely for the four sets of eyes that were all looking at his semi-hard dick. Marcy reached her hand out, using it to cup Seth’s balls. If brushing his abs with her hand had sent an electric shock through him, this felt like much higher voltage. Seth flinched violently at the skin-to-skin contact.

“I’m sorry, is my hand cold?” Marcy said as she looked directly into Seth’s eyes. He didn’t respond, beyond words at the moment. Marcy would not accept this. “I asked you a question, Seth.”

Despite not wanting to talk, he mumbled, “Your hand’s fine.” He actually found he was unable to notice the temperature of her hand, as he was more focused on the softness of her skin, and the tightness of her grip. She was currently squeezing just slightly. It was not lost on anyone in the room that Marcy figuratively and literally had Seth by the balls.

“Clementine can you write this down, please? Left testicle. Descended, medium sized, firm, normal range. Right testicle, same.” She continued to move her fingers and hand slightly as she spoke, groping and squeezing ever so slightly. Seth realized his penis was once again rising, not that he could do anything to prevent it from doing so. It was made worse as Marcy squatted slightly, her face just inches from his balls. “Appearance is slightly darker than the rest of his body, but normal. Pubic hair is neatly trimmed as well.” He felt her hot breath on his balls and wished silently that she was almost done. Finally, she stood up and released her grasp.

“Alright, Lyndsey, your turn.”

“Huh?” Seth exclaimed, turning his head toward Lyndsey and back to Marcy. “Why does she have to feel too?”

“We all need to get practice as nurses,” she explained. “It can’t just be me; you know.”

What she said did make sense to Seth, but it was not what he wanted to hear, as his dick had now risen to full hardness and pointed slightly up.

“My turn to inspect you I guess,” Lyndsey said. She smirked, with Seth not sure what to make of her expression. She flicked her head so her long blonde hair went over her shoulder as she cupped his balls with her right hand. “It looks like you’re getting pretty excited.”

“I… uh…” Seth didn’t know how to respond. He was mortified she was commenting on his hardness. But it was inevitable someone would. It was probably the most obvious thing in the room right now. “Yeah, I’m sorry. It does that sometimes.” What a stupid thing to say, he thought.

“It’s completely natural,” Lyndsey said in a sexy low voice, her hot breath now replacing Marcy's on Seth's nether regions as she looked closely at him. “Clementine, could you also make a note that the patient is uncircumcised?” Then suddenly her other hand grasped his penis and pulled back the foreskin. “No issues with tightness. Actually, you seem rather well-lubricated right now.” As she said this, she looked right up and into Seth’s eyes, causing him to blush.

Eva took her turn next, not adding anything else specific to the report, but making him even harder if possible. It seemed out of all the girls, Eva had the longest fingernails, and Seth swore she was purposely using one to tickle him lightly on the underside of his balls. This caused an involuntary reaction as his dick suddenly twitched and a bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his penis.

Clementine set down the clipboard and suddenly joined Eva, lifting Seth’s dick and looking close at it. “Pre-ejaculation fluid,” she said quietly to herself in her soft voice. Seth realized that not only was Clementine holding his dick, but Eva was still groping his balls and tickling underneath. “Do you produce a lot of this stuff?” Clementine asked.

“Uh… yeah, I think so.” Seth realized his voice was shaking like never before. He didn’t know if it was from humiliation or horniness.

Fascinating,” she said as she touched it with her finger. As she slowly pulled the fluid away from the tip of Seth's penis, it turned from a bead to a sticky strand, which Clementine then wiped right on Seth’s abs. Then she turned her head to Marcy. “Time check?”

“We have about seven minutes until the bell. And... oh shoot! We still have the penis measurements to complete!”

Marcy approached with the measuring tape as Clementine held Seth’s dick straight up against his stomach. Measuring from the root to the tip, Marcy read out, “6.75 inches [17.1 cm]”.

“Alright so that’s the erect size. Seth, could you become flaccid please, so we could get our final measurement?”

As Marcy was still holding his dick against his abs, and Eva had never yet released his balls (and now not even hiding that she was stroking them with her fingernail underneath), Seth was probably more erect than he had ever been before.

“Get… flaccid?” His dick twitched. “I, uh... can’t do that right now.”

You better.” Marcy said. “Without this last measurement, this was all for nothing. If we can’t complete our inspection, we can’t possibly tell Mrs. Masters we were successful today.”

At the mention of Mrs. Masters, Seth remembered why he had returned after storming out. If the girls didn’t tell the principal this meeting had been successful, he wouldn’t graduate in two months’ time! But what they were asking him to do in the next seven minutes would be almost impossible with them watching. Their eyes themselves looking at him turned him on.

“Wait, it’s Tuesday, right?” Eva asked with apparent urgency, her breath suddenly hitting Seth’s dick with a new wave of warmth.

“Yeah, why?” asked Marcy.

“There’s an advanced bio class in here after lunch. I think it’s twelfth grade.”

Seth jumped. Some of his own classmates would be in here in just a few minutes? “Okay I need to get this done,” he suddenly said, pushing the hands off his dick and balls. “Let me try to get, uh, soft.” He couldn’t say the word flaccid. It was too technical for him.

As the girls watched and he willed his dick to soften, nothing happened. Their presence was just too exciting. Seth's penis continued to twitch and remain hard.

“Maybe,” Clementine said, looking at the clock, “You can ejaculate and that will make you flaccid.”

“I… uh…” Seth had unfortunately been thinking the same thing as the minutes ticked on, but the last thing he wanted to do was masturbate in front of these girls. Still, he realized he was short on time. “I’ll do it,” he said, “But can I turn around?”

“That won’t be necessary, as we should observe in case of injury,” Marcy said, and then she got an idea. She pulled a specimen cup out of one of the teacher desk drawers. “Actually, when you ejaculate, catch it in this cup please. We’ll be able to check your sperm levels before our Thursday meeting.”

With only four minutes until the bell, Seth had no time to protest, he began to stroke quickly, holding the cup right below the tip of his dick. He closed his eyes, trying to both block out the girls and will an image of his girlfriend, Sara, to his mind. However, she felt distant and far away compared to what he was experiencing today. He suddenly opened his eyes and gazed at the girls in front of him as he pumped six times into the specimen cup. He looked around for something to wipe his hand on, as he’d dribbled onto his fingers as well, but his clothes were too far. Resigned, he wiped his hands on his own abs directly where Clementine had wiped his pre-cum earlier.

“Great,” Marcy retrieved the cup and placed a lid on it. On the side, she simply wrote the date and an ‘S’ with a circle around it. As she did this, she tossed her measuring tape to Lyndsey. “Can you get the final measurement? He’s still got a semi, but we’ll have to just subtract an inch or so, or make a guess, as the bio class will be here any minute.”

Lyndsey finished the measurement as requested, and Eva provided Seth with his clothes. He had just pulled on his boxers when he the warning bell, sounded, indicating the end of lunch. Marcy pushed the hospital bed back in the closet as Seth hastily pulled on his shorts. Clementine adjusted the office chairs to the way that they had found them. Seth had just got his t-shirt over his head as the doorknob turned, and the first student of the next class entered the room. It was a bookish boy from Seth’s English class.

Not wanting to be seen by anyone he knew better than this kid, he grabbed his backpack and rushed out of the room.

“Great job today!” Eva called after him, “We’ll submit our full report to Mrs. Masters right away! See you Thursday!”

Part 4 - The Correction
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author note: I wrote a couple parts to this story today. I am going to try to work a bit ahead so readers can rely on the story to be consistently updated. This tactic will also hopefully allow me to give notice if something comes up preventing me from writing more.
Last edited by dsweenz71 on Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Nurses Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration (New Oct 15)