The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 41

Post by superevil7 »

Abbie’s heart raced as she followed Ms. Honey, the 7th grade health teacher, out into the mostly empty hallways of her school. The thing was, Abbie was wearing her backpack and shoes, but that was the only thing she was wearing at the moment. The rest of her body was left naked and exposed! Principal Bruster had called her into her office before school started for an impromptu meeting, allowing Abbie to get undressed like the nudist she thought she was, but the meeting had been cut short. The principal had asked Abbie to wait out in the main office while she dealt with two miscreant boys that had been caught fighting on the bus. That’s when Ms. Honey had arrived. Abbie had told Ms. Honey that the impromptu meeting must have been to inform her that she now had permission to attend school as a full time nudist. That is how Abbie now found herself walking the halls of her school basically naked.

Abbie had never felt so self-conscious in her life, despite the hallway being mostly empty. Only a few stragglers were left rushing to get to class on time, either messing about in their lockers, or saying goodbye to their friends. It took a few moments before anyone realized that the girl following the teacher was naked. Once they did, they gave a wide-eyed double take. The girl cautiously walking behind Ms. Honey was naked! Abbie couldn’t help blushing once she was spotted.

Once Abbie’s schoolmates came to terms with the fact that there really was a naked girl walking down the hallway, and they were not just dreaming, they each started to have their own reactions. Most of the boys were all smiles, while the few girls still around were all stunned. What could possibly be the reason for this girl to be naked in school?!? A few of the bolder boys let out a wolf-whistle or catcall towards Abbie in response.

“Now, boys,” Ms. Honey scolded, but couldn’t help wearing a little smirk as she did, “Abbie is a nudist. She’s not here to entertain you…”

“Sorry, Ms. Honey.” One of the boys said, a big smile on his face as he locked eyes with Abbie. Abbie could only blush harder, not feeling like the boy was very sorry at all.

Another girl nearby, dressed in grungy goth clothes, came closer to get a better look at Abbie and her nakedness. “She’s a nudist? I didn’t know nudity was allowed at school.” The girl looked down at Abbie’s bare sex with a little grin, which made Abbie wriggle a little in response. Why did it have to be today, of all days, that I never got a chance to get off before school started, the naked girl thought!?

“Abbie is a special case, dear.” Ms. Honey explained. “Her mom fought tooth and nail to get Abbie permission from the school board to attend school in the nude. Though, I’m sure the door has been cracked open by her mom’s insistence. If you are interested in attending school in the nude yourself, come see me after school today, dear, and I’ll set up an appointment with Principal Bruster and your parents to discuss it.”

The grin was wiped from the girl’s face completely, replaced with a nervous frown. “Umm, that’s ok, Ms. Honey… I’ve got to get to class!” she said, before running off quickly. The few others still left just chuckled at her reaction.

“Abbie,” Ms. Honey turned to address her, “Did you need to stop at your locker?”

“Oh, uh, yes, Ms. Honey.” Abbie nodded in response. She turned towards her locker, which was only a few paces away, but found another familiar face staring back at her.

It was Lauren, the little blonde girl, and she seemed to be even more nervous than Abbie or the goth girl that had just scampered away. “Abbie, you're naked!… In school!!!” She stated at Abbie as she approached, sounding and looking totally worried.

Abbie looked down at herself for a moment, before locking eyes with the girl once again. “So I am. I hadn't really noticed…” Abbie said sarcastically, then gave her a little eye roll. She was trying to be brave, and not give in to her worries and fears by using sarcasm, but it was hard, being that she was the only one naked at the moment. Naked in school! In front of her own peers and schoolmates! Now she had lost the very last place she had been allowed to wear clothing!

“But… why!?!” Abbie's sarcastic response had just made Lauren even more nervous. If Abbie could attend school naked…

“Because my mom fought with the school board until they gave in and agreed to let me come to school in the nude…” Abbie explained, as she started exchanging the books from her bag for the ones she would need that morning.

“Oh…” was the only response Lauren gave, too worried about her own future. She was dumbstruck. If her mom ever found out that Abbie was now allowed to attend school in the nude, she had no doubt that her mom would surely make her attend school naked too! Too worried about her own well-being and future to really worry about Abbie, Lauren just stood there gulping down air like a fish out of water.

Abbie slammed her locker shut, and turned to look at the girl. It was then that she noticed that all the color had drained from Lauren’s face. It was obvious to Abbie what the girl was worried about. “Lauren, breathe…” She said. “Take a few deep breaths.” The blonde girl did, and seemed to calm down a little. “Look, I know you’re worried that you’re going to end up just like me, naked at school…” Abbie started to say, putting aside her own fears for now, like she had done with Claire earlier. “But you shouldn’t worry about it.”

“I shouldn’t? Don’t you think my mom will make me go to school naked too?…” Lauren’s worry had almost brought her to the verge of tears.

“Probably…” Abbie said, which made Lauren gasp and cry out, “But!” Abbie cut her off, before the girl could start wallowing in her misery. “Lauren, you have noting to worry about. You look absolutely adorable naked…”

“I do???” Lauren wiped the single tear that had slipped out from her eye, getting a little self-conscious blush on her cheeks.

“Yeah, and you won’t be the only one naked. Anyone who tries messing with you will have to answer to me!” Abbie said emphatically, taking the girl’s hand in her own.

Lauren blushed some more and giggled. “Thanks, Abbie. You’re so, so brave… I don’t know how you can be so brave, standing here like this…” she gestured up and down to Abbie’s naked body.

Some of Abbie’s embarrassed thoughts came creeping back in, at the mention of her own nakedness. “I um… I guess it’s just that everyone seems to need me to be… You need me to be.” Abbie answered, with a blushing smile of her own for the girl.

“Abbie, you look totally beautiful and pretty naked. Not to mention totally hot!” Lauren blurted out before she lost her nerve. “I’m totally jealous of you. I wish I could have a body like yours; cute perky boobs and girly curves like yours. Then I wouldn’t be so nervous to show myself off the way you do.” She returned Abbie’s smile with one of her own, before turning to run to her homeroom, as classes were about to start. But really she ran because she felt totally self-conscious to say such words, to admit the envy she felt towards Abbie out loud.

“Thanks! See you at track!” Abbie called after her, not sure why she had suddenly run off so quickly. Then the bell rang, and she assumed that Lauren was just worried about being tardy. Still, she felt good that she had helped the little blonde girl to squash some of her worries and fears.

As Abbie followed her teacher the rest of the way to her homeroom, the words Lauren had told her really started to sink in. Lauren was envious of her, of her body. A body Abbie had always regarded as plain, up until this week. It had taken her mom forcing her to go naked for her to realize that she could be attractive. She had first-hand confirmation of that now, as not one boy seemed to be able to keep their eyes off of her whenever she was around and naked. Suddenly, Abbie's loins ached and contracted, and a bit of her self-made lubricant escaped her lower lips to run down the inside of her thighs. Being naked in school; knowing that she was about to be naked in front of practically every boy she knew or had ever met, was making her feel horny beyond belief! Soon, everyone in school would know just exactly what she looked like naked! The feeling made her blush ten times harder than she already was! She had no idea what to do, as they had just reached the door to the classroom!

“Ready to go in?” Ms. Honey asked, still wearing her cheerful smile, as her hand came into contact with the door handle.

Maybe it wasn't noticeable, Abbie thought to herself, as her teacher looked her up and down again. Ms. Honey would have said something if she had noticed, right? “Yes, miss. Ready as I'll ever be.” The teacher nodded and opened the door.

Despite everything inside of her telling her not to do it, Abbie couldn't resist taking a small peek down at her private parts before she followed. It was totally noticeable! She couldn't believe how puffy red and wet her little slit had gotten!! How many others had noticed??? At that realization, Abbie felt another little ache and even more wetness seeping out! How would she ever make it through the day this horny!??

“Come on, Abbie.” Ms. Honey beckoned with her hand, as the naked girl just stood outside the doorway in fright. Ms. Honey's warm smile was looking more and more smirkish to Abbie by the moment.

Feeling like she had no choice, Abbie put one foot in front of the other, shuffling slowly forward, until she made it passed the threshold of the doorway. All the chattering between Abbie's classmates stopped instantly as soon as they saw her, leaving behind a total hush in the room. The only sound Abbie could hear was a loud ringing in her ears, as all the blood in her body seemed to rush to her head and face. She felt faint! Her classmates, her peers, were looking at her naked body! Her little perky tits! Her pointy, hard little nipples! Not to mention her extremely horny pussy!! Abbie gasped hard, as her pussy suddenly went into convulsions! Her knees went weak, and her whole body shook and shuddered all over! It felt like she had just squirted a bucket full from her slit!!! She backed herself into the whiteboard, needing something to hold herself upright, or she was going to collapse to the floor, and she gasped for breath hard! Had she just had a mini orgasm in front of her entire class!?!?! Whatever the case, the horny ache in her loins just seemed to be getting stronger, and whatever she had just felt had given her no relief at all!

It took Abbie a few moments to realize that Ms. Honey was in the middle of a heated discussion with her homeroom teacher, Mrs. Chambers. “What were they thinking!? You can't seriously expect the other students to be able to concentrate with a naked girl in the room with them!”

“Mrs. Chambers, the decision from the school board is final! You're just going to have to deal with it. Abbie has every right to attend her classes in the nude!”

Mrs. Chambers let out a huff, and then turned to Abbie with a nasty scowl. “Fine. Take the seat at the very back of the class, Ms. Larson,” she gestured to it. “And hopefully you won't be too much of a distraction for the others who are here to learn, and not here to flaunt their naked bodies to their schoolmates!”

Abbie nodded. She was honestly relieved, if a bit ashamed, that Mrs. Chambers thought so poorly of her. Sitting at the back of the class would take her out of the view of her fellow peers for the time being, though, and she felt like she needed a rest from being in the spotlight.

Before she could sit, she still needed to get to her desk first. She would have to walk down the aisle, in between all of her fellow classmates, getting very up close to them along the way. With her body naked and within their reach! The only empty desk in the back was smack dab in the middle row, so Abbie had no choice but to walk through the sea of her peers with all of her privates exposed!

She walked slowly, in a zombie like state, feeling the surrealism of it all again. Here she was, naked in her first period class! Everyone could see her naked! Everyone in school was going to hear about this, and she'd never be able to live it down! They'd all be on the lookout for the naked girl by second period!

She made it most of the way to sitting at her desk without incident. Only her nerves were on fire as every eye in the room turned to watch her as she strode by. It wasn't until she bent over to put her backpack under her seat, that any of the students had any verbal reaction.

Across the room, from behind Abbie, a male classmate suddenly called out, “Holy shit! Look at how wet she is!!”

Abbie shot back upright, straight as a board, in response to his outburst. She realized, with the way she had been bending over, her pussy must have been completely exposed! She quickly sat down, crossed her legs in embarrassment, and placed one hand in front of her face in total shame. Trying to hide her shame from the class, and the boy that had made the comment in particular. The classroom became a mixture of surprised gasps and amused chuckles, as everyone reacted to what the boy had just said.

“Alright, alright, calm down everyone.” Ms. Honey said, trying to regain control over the situation. “This is a perfectly natural response for a girl in a situation like this. Nerves can sometimes cause the erogenous zones of the body to react with excitement. Moreover, such reactions are an autonomic response. Abbie has no conscious control over such reactions. She wouldn't be able to stop it if she wanted to.” She explained, the health teacher in her, taking over.

“Yes, well, I think that's enough of health 101 for the time being, Ms. Honey. Don't you have your own homeroom to monitor?”

“Oh yes! You're right!” Ms. Honey responded to the other teacher, realizing her own 7th grade class had been left unattended this whole time. She quickly headed out the door, only pausing long enough to say, “Abbie, you can come see me any time, if you have any needs, or any concerns come up! You know where my classroom is!” and before Abbie knew it, she was gone.

Abbie sat in her seat, very conscious of the fact that every eye in the classroom seemed to be on her. She tried to make herself seem as small as possible as she watched the morning announcements on the TV in the front of the classroom, but she knew she was the most interesting thing in the room, and hardly anyone was paying attention to the girl on screen talking about the lunch menu for the day. Her pussy still ached, but she was thankful that at least it didn’t seem to be convulsing or dripping at the moment.

The bell finally rang, signaling the end of homeroom and the start of first period classes. Another thing that Abbie was thankful for, was the way that her school scheduled homeroom and first period. Everyone was assigned the same teacher for both, and that meant Abbie would not have to move to a different classroom at the moment, or even get out of her chair. She just sat back and tried to tell herself that she was doing nothing wrong, despite being totally naked in school!

“Ok, class, today we’ll be continuing on the top of the Earth’s core, and how it creates the magnetosphere around the Earth…” Mrs. Chambers was eager to get class underway, and everyone’s attention off of the naked girl. “Class! Class!” She called, coming to the realization that hardly any of her students were paying attention to her, more interested in craning their necks to get a look at the naked girl in the back of the room. “Class!!” She yelled loudly, finally getting everyone to turn their attention to her and face the front of the room.

It wasn’t very long before she noticed the students were back to stealing little glances at Abbie, especially the boys, and the more troublesome boys more so than anyone else. With a sigh, she realized it was a losing battle, and that she would need to use another tactic to get her students to pay attention to her. “Abbie,”

“Mrs. Chambers?” Abbie had only been half paying attention herself, lost in a daydream of how the rest of her school day was going to go, being naked.

“Please, come to the front of the class,” Mrs. Chambers instructed.

Abbie thought she might be in trouble for not paying attention. With a bit of worry, she quickly hustled herself to the front, until she was about a foot away from her teacher. Yes, miss?”

“Abbie, go stand next to the whiteboard there.” She pointed. “Up against the wall.”

“Umm, miss?” Abbie furrowed her brow in confusion at her.

“Just, right over there.” Mrs. Chambers could be one of the most stern and temperamental teachers in school, Abbie knew. She had quite the reputation. The girl didn’t want to be in trouble, so quickly complied, moving over to where she had been told to go.

“Now, turn and face the class, Abbie.” Mrs. Chambers instructed. Abbie could feel her face getting hot again, but wasn’t about to argue with her teacher, doing as told. “No, with your hands behind your back.” That command really spiked Abbie’s heart rate, and she felt another small contraction in her wet little pussy, but once again, the girl complied. “There, now I can at least pretend you are all paying attention to me.” She said, eliciting a small snicker from her class. All but Abbie, who just felt mortified to be standing on show for her entire first period class. How long would she have to be up here, she thought? The horny ache in her pussy wasn’t waning either, and the naked girl could feel more wetness dripping out of her little slit and down her thighs, even a small drop trickling down to her knees!

The answer to Abbie’s question was for Mrs. Chambers’ entire lecture, it turned out. She just had to stand there next to the slides of the overhead projector, as the woman droned on about the protective shielding of the Earth’s magnetosphere. Her entire class got to examine her naked body for what felt like forever! She knew every boy in her Science class was studying every detail of her naked body in order to commit it to memory, and worse, she felt more turned on by that than almost anything else in her life! They would all know what she looked like naked, forever! And then she realized, she would have to do this all again on Monday! Another mini orgasm rocked Abbie’s naked body as Mrs. Chambers finished up her lecture for the day, but this time, many of the students caught on what was happening to her as she wriggled and squirmed.

“Abbie, you may take your seat now.” Mrs. Chambers explained, after handing out the worksheets for the day. “I trust you’ve been paying attention to everything I’ve been saying?”

Abbie had to take a few deep breaths before she could speak. “Ummm, yes, Mrs. Chambers.”

“Good, then you should have no trouble getting your worksheet done.”

Abbie made her way to her desk, finding all of her things just as she had left it, plus the new worksheet on top of her notebook. She sat down, and got to work, thankful that she was normally such a good student. She had already read ahead on the topic, and so she felt she had a pretty good grasp on the subject, even without having paid much attention to Mrs. Chambers’ lecture. She was pretty sure she could get the worksheet done on time.

“Enjoying yourself?” Abbie looked up at where the words had come from. The grungy punk girl that she had seen in the hallway before class was seated in front of her, wearing a smug, superior grin on her face.

“Huh?” Abbie asked her, furrowing her brow.

“Ohhhh,” She almost sang, “I just noticed you were petting your little kitty there…”

Abbie looked down in alarm, only to find her hand down in between her legs! The girl wasn’t making it up! How long had she been doing this!? Who had noticed!? Had Mrs. Chambers seen?!? How could she have been playing with herself in her first period class, without even noticing!?!?

“Don’t worry, we won’t tell on you…” The girl said, keeping her little smirk for Abbie.

“We?…” Abbie gulped, wondering who else could have noticed!

The girl nodded her head to the two boys seated on either side of Abbie. They had noticed too! “That’s Danny, and that’s Richey, and I’m Fiona, and we won’t tell on you for playing with your, well, your pretty little kitty… As long as you keep playing with it for us until the end of class…”

“Come on! I didn’t even know I was doing it!” Abbie complained. She had to admit, playing with herself right now would feel so good, so pleasurable, but she didn’t really want to do it in front of these three punks!

“Is there a problem, girls?” Mrs. Chambers called from the front of the room, seated at her desk.

Fiona just turned to smirk at Abbie, but said nothing. Abbie sighed, knowing she would have to answer their teacher’s question, and what she would have to do to stay out of trouble. She couldn’t risk Fiona telling the teacher that she had been playing with herself in the middle of class! How could she explain that? She was meant to be a nudist, and nudists didn’t play with their privates in front of others in public! “Umm, no miss. Nothing is wrong. I was just explaining to Fiona how the magnetosphere mostly blocks out harmful UV rays from the Sun.”

“Good… This wasn’t meant to be a group assignment, but carry on. Ms. Walters could use a bit of help in this class.” The teacher said, making the other kids in the class giggle and chuckle at Fiona’s expense. Fiona just blushed at their teasing laughter, feeling hurt and embarrassed to be singled out by their teacher for her bad grades.

She was going to take out her anger on Abbie. “That’s going to cost you, nudie girl…”

“Huh, what did I do?” Abbie asked, feeling dread at the girl’s sudden menacing tone.

Fiona just continued, unabated by Abbie, not willing to even give her the time of day to answer her question. “You don’t get to play with yourself anymore. Instead, you had better just sit there with your legs open, facing Danny…”

“What? But…?” Abbie started to complain.

She was cut off by a groan by the other boy, Richey. “Why does she have to face Danny? Why can’t she face me?”

“Because, moron,” Fiona explained, “Her desk is open on that side! She can’t turn her legs to face your way!”

“Are you serious?” Abbie complained again.

“I’m dead serious, sister!” Fiona squinted her eyes at her. “Unless you want me telling Mrs. Chambers how you were playing with yourself in front of us!”

“Fine,” Abbie rolled her eyes, turning her butt and torso to face out into the aisle way. Then with a shudder of shame, she spread her legs wide, giving Danny a full show of her horny and wet pussy.

“Woah…” Danny said, unbelievably horny in his own right. He had never seen a naked girl so up close and personal like this before! And never one so exposed like this, with her legs spread wide! Both girls noticed him adjusting himself in his pants, as he just stared at everything in between Abbie’s spread legs. “You, you look amazing! I mean, wow!… and you’re so wet!”

Abbie could feel the convulsions coming on again, only this time, both Danny and Fiona could see her privates too. Abbie’s outer lips were spread open enough that they could both see her entrance, and the little hole was almost winking at them as it tightened and excreted its moisture once again! “Holy crap, look at it!” Fiona giggled, unconsciously reaching her own hand down to touch her crotch a little, as she could feel her own wetness seeping into her panties.

“What? What did I miss?” Richey complained, only having the top bit of Abbie’s behind and her bare back to look at. It was a nice butt, he had to admit, but he really wanted to be looking at Abbie’s pussy at the moment, like the others were.

“Dude, her pussy is amazing!” Danny was trying to keep his voice down, so other students wouldn’t hear him, but he was doing a terrible job at it. Many of the other students near were able to hear him, turning their attention first to him, and then to the naked girl, once again, only this time with her legs spread wide!

“Oh my god… She’s showing off her pussy now…” A girl seated behind Danny from Abbie’s perspective giggled to her own friend. Then both girls looked over at Abbie, giving her smug little smirks and each a big thumbs up teasingly. Abbie could only sit there in both mortification and absolute horniness, as word spread to the rest of the class. Soon, everyone was at least aware that Abbie was showing her privates fully to the boy, even if only about a third of the class could see it for themselves.

“So, how did you end up like this, anyway?” The giggling girl behind Danny asked, enjoying the show.

Abbie cleared her throat, trying to think of how to explain herself. Maybe she could still salvage some of her reputation? “It was my mom’s idea. She’s come up with this movement she calls Feminudism. In Feminudism, every girl is required to go nude, as being nude helps to make a girl better prepared for life. Only by being nude can women and girls achieve true equity with men and boys. It may seem strange, but I feel most confident, more in control, and more at ease with myself than I have ever felt wearing clothes.” She didn’t feel too confident right then, with her legs spread wide, but she wasn’t going to admit that to them. She continued, paraphrasing her mom’s script. “Men and boys also treat naked women and girls much better, too. They spend less time trying to imagine us with our clothes off, and can move on to more important things. Like schoolwork!” That got a pretty good laugh from the class, but more importantly, many of Abbie’s fellow classmates were nodding their heads and smiling in agreement.

“You make it sound like you want us other girls to take off our clothes too…” The girl behind Danny said, blushing hard at the thought. Though, she had to admit, there was something appealing about the thought too.

“I’d be lying if I said, no.” Abbie got another laugh, this time out of just the boys. “Feminudism will really only work when all the girls have decided to give up their clothing.”

“I wouldn’t mind seeing Fiona naked.” Richey said, with a chuckle, from behind Abbie. The girl in question, Fiona, looked shocked at the idea, her eyes growing wide at the boy.

Then she slapped his shoulder and giggled. “You wish!”

Mrs. Chambers suddenly cleared her throat loudly to get the class's attention. “I trust all of you have completed your work for the day if you have so much time to talk…” At that, everyone turned their attention back to the work they were supposed to be doing, even Abbie, who was able to shut her legs and sit normally in her desk once again. Though, she did feel a bit of longing to show herself off again, but then figured that was just her horny pussy talking. She just tried to get back to her school work, and ignore the throbbing in her little clit for the moment, having to keep reminding herself not to play with her pussy in class anymore.

It wasn’t too much longer before the bell rang, signifying the end of first period. Abbie quickly put her books away, thankful to have made it through one class naked pretty much unscathed. Only five more to go, she thought to herself, as she headed to the front of the classroom. “Miss Larson, a moment of your time?” Mrs. Chambers caught her before she could leave. Everyone else had already headed out to the hallway, and now the two were the only ones left in the classroom. “You may need this.” The teacher said, holding out a roll of paper towels towards the naked girl, appearing to Abbie like she had her nose stuck up in the air.

“Oh, umm, thanks, Mrs. Chambers.” Abbie said with a blush, taking the roll from her teacher. She broke a couple of sheets off, spread her legs in a wide stance, squatted a little, and then proceeded to wipe up the excess moisture from her horny and red pussy. She threw the paper towels into the garbage can near her teacher's desk with a little relieved sigh.

“Miss Larson!!” Her teacher's eyes went wide with revulsion. “I meant for you to clean your chair, at the back of the classroom!”

Abbie's own eyes went wide, hers in total embarrassment! “Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Mrs. Chambers!” She said, quickly scrambling to the back of the room to wipe up the puddle she had left in her chair with the roll of paper towels. As soon as she was done, she quickly returned to the teacher, looking even more red and humiliated than before.

She grabbed her backpack, ready to get out of there and out of her teacher's sight. She was pretty sure Mrs. Chambers must hate her by now. “Miss Larson,” the teacher said before she could go, and Abbie turned back around to face her once again. “Don't… D-don't worry about that… it's, um, been a difficult… For the both of us, I'm sure. Let's just hope things go more smoothly for class on Monday?”

“Thank you, Mrs. Chambers. I really hope so. See you on Monday.” Abbie gave her a little wave and a half smile, receiving a warm smile back from the teacher in response. Abbie felt a bit better about how things had gone, if she could win over Mrs. Chambers to her side, but then she had only made it through one of the six classes she had that day. She still had so many more hours of school to get through.

Abbie stepped to the threshold of the door, now confronted with a new challenge. Something she hadn't even realized she had been dreading until now. She was faced with the chaotic crowd of students, all heading this way and that. In order to make it to her math class, she would have to navigate through this sea of young teens, and do so with every important inch of her body completely exposed! Her pussy was aching again at the mere thought!!
barelin

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 41 - Oct 15th)

Post by barelin »

Thank you for posting another outstanding chapter on this site.
student

Post by student »

This chapter was worth waiting a month to read. Thank you.
perseus

Post by perseus »

This is, without a doubt, my favorite chapter in this story! Not only is Abbie naked in school but her arousal is obvious to everyone! I love that being seen naked just makes it worse for for too, on top of not getting relief from her adventures earlier in the morning, it sounds like Abbie has a long day ahead of her! :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Awesome chapter! Over/under does Abbie get relief before or after lunch?
Will Ms. Bruster hear about this before EOD? Is Ms. Honey trying to speed up the nude Abbie situation? Inquiring minds want to know....but we will wait for more great chapters...
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

Loved the chapter. At first I was worried that Fiona and Miss Chambers were going to be pointlessly hostile antagonists, but you redeemed both and made them more interesting by the end of the chapter. Having Abby orgasm a bit in front of everyone was awesome.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

New chapter soon?
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

jojo12026 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:03 pm New chapter soon?
Check back in the next few days or so. :)
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 42

Post by superevil7 »

Heather and Susana were both feeling trepidation that morning as they entered their high school. After the Feminudist meeting at the restaurant last night, they couldn't be sure how many of their schoolmates and peers had seen them naked. They were both sure, and had even shared their worries with one another on the car ride over, that at the very least their lives were going to be changed forever, as they became known as those nudist girls. But they feared much worse; that they would be facing constant ridicule and teasing for the new rules they were forced to live under at home and elsewhere.

It seemed that the idea and knowledge of Feminudism had not spread as far and wide as they had feared. Beyond a few knowing smiles and winks from some boys, and even a few cautious waves from some of the girls they recognized from the meeting, it appeared that what had happened at the Feminudist meeting had stayed at the Feminudist meeting. After not facing any major issues before or during their first period classes, both girls were able to relax a little. It seemed, for now, what they had experienced last night was not common knowledge.

Both girls did wince when they entered their second period biology class. There, seated at the back of the classroom, was Tony, with a big shiner around one of his eyes. He looked up at the girls for a moment, only to avert his eyes the second he recognized them. It was very unusual behavior for him, but the girls still felt like they needed to be cautious around him, as he knew their secret. Heather was even more worried, expecting that he was pissed off at her and Frankie for the black eye he had left him with when he had defended Heather from Tony's attack. Heather thought he was just biding his time until he could retaliate safely. Waiting to do so someplace where he wouldn't get into trouble for it. She was absolutely sure that it wouldn't be long before the prick was blackmailing her into going naked in front of him again, and much worse.

Tony stayed quiet throughout all the class, though, and even kept averting his eyes every time Heather would look back at him. Heather only kept looking back at him because she could feel his gaze on her, and felt like he was undressing her with his eyes, which had her skin crawling a little. She was now certain the jerk was plotting his revenge on her.

The girls were forced to part ways after class, as both of their lockers and their next classes were on opposite sides of the building. Heather felt even more vulnerable now, all alone, than she did in class, even if she was surrounded by a dizzying amount of other students. The fact was that there was nobody around she really knew, and that made her nervous. All of Heather's fears suddenly came to fruition, as she heard a familiar voice behind her. She almost jumped out of her clothes, and accidentally slammed her locker shut as she spun around to face him. “Heather, I need to talk to you!” Just as she had feared, it was Tony, with a big scowl on his face.

Heather felt petrified as she stood there, not sure if she should scream or run. The choice was made for her, as the boy took a menacing step towards her. She was now cornered, with nowhere to go, as her locker was at the end of the hallway. Screaming seemed to be the only option now, but try as she might, Heather could not get her voice to make a sound. Too much fear had paralyzed her.

Finally, there was a loud booming scream, but the voice hadn't come from Heather. “HEY!” It was Frankie, bellowing in their direction. Suddenly, the large, rotund boy was barreling down the hall like he had been shot out of a cannon, and many of the other students had to duck and jump out of the way or be bulldozed over. He only slowed down as he came near Heather, physically putting his own body in between her and Tony, and staring down the boy he had once called a friend. “Is there a problem here!?”

“No, I uh!… I'm sorry!” Tony said. He was the one now feeling full of nervousness and fear, as Frank stood almost a foot and a half taller than him. “I didn't mean to… I just wanted to apologize to Heather about last night…” he finally said, his voice getting quiet as he spoke.

“You think you can just apologize to her, you scumbag, and expect that's going to make everything alright!?!” Frankie demanded with fury, his anger still controlling him.

“No! I mean I!…” Tony started shouting back, but then he saw the look in Heather's eyes. It was the same fear he had seen from her last night, when he had tried to force himself on her, before Frank had stepped in. “You're right. I am a scumbag. I'm the scum of the Earth.” He swallowed, before looking Heather directly in the eye. “I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I do know at the very least you deserve to hear an apology from me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything I put you through, Heather. I know it doesn't change what I did, and I don't want your forgiveness. I know I haven't earned it, and I probably never will. That's all I wanted to say. I promise I'll leave the two of you alone from now on. Alright?”

Heather's voice was finally starting to come back, as she got her fears under control. “You're right. You don't deserve my forgiveness. I should have Frankie take you out back behind the school and beat you to a bloody pulp for what you did!”

Tony made a gulp as he looked from Heather to Frankie and back again. “If-if that's what you want. I… I won't fight back.”

Frankie reached out one hand, grabbing a handful of Tony's shirt collar, before cocking his other hand like he was about to pound him into oblivion. Heather smirked, seeing the fear in Tony's eyes now. “No, I won't, but just know I could, and I will, if you ever bother me or my friends again.”

“I understand!” Tony said, and Frank released him. As soon as he was free, he fled as fast and as far as he could.

“Oh Frankie!” Heather said, suddenly clutching him tight as soon as the scumbag had fled. “I was so scared!” She started shaking like a leaf in his arms. “If you hadn't been here…”

“Shhh. It's ok. He's gone now.” The larger boy said, attempting to calm her down. “I don't think he's going to bother you ever again. If he does, he's a dead man.”

Heather looked up at him with tears in her eyes, “Thank you, Frankie! Thank you so much!” and without either one realizing it, she was suddenly kissing him, full and deep.

Frankie blushed deeply as their kiss finally broke after a minute. “Wow! That was… Amazing!”

Heather couldn't help giggling at his reaction, despite the emotional rollercoaster she had been on all morning. “Thanks. You weren't so bad yourself.” She smiled up at him, her eyes shining as they gazed at one another.

Before either of them could say anything else, the bell started ringing. “Shit, we're late.” Frankie said with a laugh, still looking deeply into Heather's eyes.

“Who cares?” Heather responded, before going in for another kiss with him.

After that, Heather felt herself in a much better mood; that was until she was called down to the vice principal's office. “Mr. Riley,” she started as she came into his office, “If this is about me being late for third period…”

The man looked up from the notes on his desk, peering over his glasses at her. “I didn't know that, Miss Moss… Until now.” He smirked as Heather let out a groan. “Let me just make a note here about that. No, you're here because your mom has volunteered you to help with something down at the middle school.”

“Volunteered? For what?” Heather asked, more confused than anything.

Mr. Riley got up from behind his desk, motioning at her. “Please follow me, and I'll explain.”

---------

Abbie took a few small, tentative steps out into the hallway from her first class. Here she was, totally naked, save for her backpack and shoes, forced to wander through a sea of her peers. She has spent the last class period naked, because her mom had convinced the school principal, Ms. Bruster, that she was a nudist. The naked 14-year-old girl had met with the principal that morning because she wanted to give her some good news regarding the school board, only for the meeting to be cut short. But with the arrival of Ms. Honey, the school's health teacher, Abbie was confident that the good news was going to be that she was allowed to attend school in the nude, despite her personal misgivings at the idea. Everyone with authority in her life seemed to want her naked, or at least seemed to be alright with her being naked, and so she felt it must ultimately be the best thing for her as well.

She had only made it about ten paces away from the open doorway, when she felt a pinch on her butt cheek, right on the crease where it met with her leg. If she wasn't aware of just how vulnerable and exposed she was before, she certainly was now. She whipped her head around fast, to try and catch the culprit, but all she saw were two girls on the opposite side of the hallway. They were too far away to have possibly done it. Both girls were staring at the naked Abbie, standing in front of their lockers, with their hands over their mouths, obviously making little giggles about Abbie's brazen nudity. Abbie could only blush, as she turned back to press on to her second period class. No sense in just standing around here and letting whoever pinched me have another opportunity, she thought to herself.

Further along, Abbie had to squeeze through many pockets of students that were blocking the way; a common occurrence at her school, as many students took the opportunity to stand around in the hallway and chat with one another during passing time. Normally, Abbie would pass through a bottleneck like this without a second thought, but without her protective layer of clothing, she felt every single instance of her naked body rubbing up against the fabric of her classmates' clothing. Her bare hips, her butt, and even her breasts and nipples all came into contact with the bodies around her as she pressed through. Worse was the fact that she was vulnerable to any and all touches anyone wanted to give her. As she passed through a second group, she felt her butt squeezed, each of her nipples tweaked, and one girl even dared to cop a feel in between her legs! When Abbie gave her a shocked look, the girl just smirked back at her as if to say, ‘What are you going to do about it?’ It seemed like during passing time, Abbie's body was fair game for anyone who wanted to have a quick feel.

Even if she tried to complain about it to a teacher, it really seemed like that would be more trouble than it's worth to her. The fact was, even if Abbie felt totally vulnerable and violated about this, she was way too horny to care at this point. It felt good to her to be pressing her naked body up against the bodies of her peers, and even better when they would reach out and touch her. Her nipples especially seemed to be aching to be stroked, and every time someone would reach out and touch them, her body would flare up with the most awesome feelings of pleasure she had ever felt. She was tempted to just stop right there in the middle of the hallway and beg anyone and everyone to touch and play with her naked body until she orgasmed spectacularly. Instead, knowing what kind of message that would send to her fellow schoolmates, and that she was naked under the guise of being a nudist, she just pressed on to her next class.

“Well, there's a sight I thought I'd never see.” Blake was standing outside of Abbie's math class, a big grin on his lips as he looked Abbie's naked body up and down.

Abbie could only smile, seeing someone familiar, and feeling like she had just made it through her toughest challenge yet. She rushed over to grab him in a hug. “Oh Blake!”

After a bit, Blake let go of the hug, but still kept his hands on her shoulders. “Let me get a good look at you. I can't believe you're actually naked in school.”

“I know. Me neither! You don't seem to be as surprised about it as I was expecting, though.”

“Jake told me all about what happened in you guys' science class. Besides, you did tell me it was only a matter of time before Ms. Bruster gave you permission.” He explained, while using his fingers on one hand to press on the crease of her pushed together thighs.

Abbie got what he wanted after a moment, spreading her legs about a foot apart, for him, and letting him get a better look at her horny and wet pussy. “Oh God, Blake! I'm so horny right now!”

“I can see that.” He chuckled.

“It's your fault anyway!” Abbie pouted. “You didn't get me off this morning! You or my brother!”

“Since when is it my job to get you off?” Blake said, toying with Abbie's outer pussy lips a little.

“Since you're my boyfriend!” Abbie complained, letting out little moans of pleasure as he explored.

Blake looked around, seeing many of the other students all looking in their direction. No matter where she was, the naked girl was always going to be the center of attention. Getting Abbie off in the hallway like this was pretty much out of the question. Someone would tattle on them. He especially didn't want Abbie getting into trouble on her first day naked in school, or giving her the reputation of being some kind of slut. Instead of playing with her outright, he just gathered a bit of her moisture into his index finger, before swiping it once over her rigid clit. “That's right, I'm your boyfriend. I'm not here to be at your beck and call every time you want to get off. In fact, I think it's you who should be taking commands from me.” He teased, sticking his tongue out at her.

Abbie had shuttered and shook hard, having another mini orgasm when Blake had touched her little clit. At this point, she would do just about anything to get off. “If that's what you want!” She panted as she begged. “Just please let me cum!”

“Abbie, keep your voice down!” He gave her a scolding whisper, checking to see if anyone had heard her. “Look, there are too many people around here. Do you think you can make it until lunchtime?”

Abbie groaned, but nodded. “God, I hope so!” She took a few deep breaths and her senses started coming back to her. Blake was right, she couldn't just get off right in the middle of school, and expect to get away Scott free. “I know somewhere we can go that's private. Meet me underneath the bleachers at the far side of the track field.”

Blake gave her another hug. “Don't worry. It's only two more classes.”

“Woah, Abbie!!” The couple's hug was interrupted by another classmate of theirs, Liam. He was the boyfriend of one of Abbie's best friends from school, Daisy. “I know you're a nudist, but are you really allowed to attend school in the nude?”

“Hey Liam.” Abbie greeted him with a blush. Something she seemed to be greeting everyone with these days. “Apparently so.” Abbie gestured to her naked front with a hand flourish, giggling a little.

“Damn, that's so cool! I wish my girlfriend would attend school naked. Blake, you're one lucky guy.” Liam said. “Anyway, I better get going. We only have about a minute before the bell.”

“Alright, see you around, Liam!” Blake said, as Abbie just waived. “I better get going too.”

Abbie reached out and took his hand. “Wait. Before you go, I wanted to ask you something.” Blake just nodded at her. “Are you really ok with everyone seeing me naked? Everyone seeing your girlfriend naked? I know it's kinda late to take it back, but I would understand if you're not ok with it…”

Blake couldn't help feeling a pang of compassion for her, seeing how worried she seemed to be about this. He took her into his arms for another hug. “Abbie, you're honestly the best looking girl I've ever seen, naked or not, but your beauty and grace shine even brighter when you're naked. You heard Liam, he's jealous of me because my hot girlfriend gets to go to school naked.”

Abbie let out a snorting giggle. “I guess that's true.”

“I wouldn't want you any other way. Abbie, you're perfection when you're naked.” He leaned in for a kiss with her. “Besides that, you're much easier to tease this way.” He said, using his body to shield the fact that he was stroking one of her hard nipples.

“Oh God, Blake, please!…” she begged, so he stopped. After another moment to regain her composure, she asked, “Is it… is it really noticeable how horny I am?…”

Blake looked her up and down again, which just had her blushing even more, as she felt like her loins were on fire with him looking at her naked body like that. He nodded and said, “It's totally noticeable, but don't worry, it just makes you that much hotter.”

Abbie let out a groan at him. “Blake!”

“See you at lunch, Abbie.” He winked at her, before giving her another deep kiss and disappearing down the hallway.

Abbie quickly headed into her math class after that. She had hoped she could get a quick reprieve from being the center of attention, but the class was almost full by now. What was normally a minute walk for her, had now taken all of passing time. As soon as she stepped through the door, all the eyes of the class were upon her once again, and once again Abbie's cheeks flushed hard.

“Ah, Abbie. Ms. Larson. Good to see you this morning.” Mr. Rusconi was seated at his desk at the front of the room, and waved her over. Not wanting to be rude, Abbie came over to stand in front of his desk, placing her hands behind her back in a submissive pose. She couldn't stop blushing once she realized her teacher's eyes were roaming up and down her naked body as he spoke. “Ms. Honey sent out an email to all your teachers, informing us of the good news! Congratulations, Abbie. It takes a lot of courage and dedication to stand up for your beliefs this way. I'm very proud of you!” The man wore a large grin as he said this to her, and Abbie couldn't help feeling pride in herself too, as his praise was so infectious.

“Thank you, sir. That means a lot to me.” Abbie was simultaneously blushing and smiling at him, almost inviting him to look at her naked body more, as she subtly twisted her torso back and forth a little. She seriously felt good to see the grin on his face growing that much brighter as she did. “Being naked isn't the easiest thing in the world, sir, but I really think it's the best thing for me.” She spread her legs a little, too, letting him get a better look at her horny pussy.

“As long as you're happy to be naked, Abbie, that's all that really matters. I don't think the nudist community could ask for a better representative.” Still smiling, his eyes were now locked squarely on the wet slit in between Abbie's legs.

“Hey, Abbie…” They were both startled by Vanessa, who had just entered the classroom. “Good morning, Mr. Rusconi.”

“Good morning, Ms. Keto.” their teacher said, finally broken out of the trance of his female pupil’s young naked body. “I believe you and Abbie came to an arrangement yesterday during class. You may go ahead and get undressed, and leave your items at my desk. And please hurry, Ms. Kato, class is about to begin.” He gave her a big smile too, remembering what the young teen girl looked like naked. After a small email exchange, Ms. Bruster had approved him to allow any girls that wished to, to attend his second period math class in the nude. He wondered if Vanessa would just be the first of many girls to follow Abbie's example.

“Oh, um, yes, Mr. Rusconi.” Vanessa said, starting to undo her top. She wanted to fight having to get undressed, but something deep down inside prevented her from doing so. Maybe it was the fact that she still felt guilty about making fun of Abbie in class yesterday. Or maybe it was because of the way things had been left between them after their kiss during lunch. Vanessa still felt awkward about that too.

Down to just her panties, Vanessa had to bend over to get them the rest of the way off her longs legs. Unfortunately for her, her backside was facing the class, and she ended up flashing every one of her classmates her puffy pussy lips as they peeked out from in between her legs. A boy near the front let out a loud “Whoop!” in response. Vanessa shot back to standing straight upright when she heard him, looking back over her shoulder at the entire class, with a deep blush on her cheeks. The class came alive with excitement for what they had just seen of the girl.

“Alright. Let’s have some decorum.” Mr. Rusconi said, quieting the class down after the bell had rung. “Today is Friday, and the day of the Spring Fling as well. What do you all say we take a break from algebra today to do some fun math instead?” The class started to clap and cheer at that. “Good. We’ll make it a game. Whoever comes in first will even win a special prize.” He said, turning to the two nude girls, noticing they were inching their way to their desks. “Oh, girls, I thought today you could assist me up here at the board, instead of taking your normal seats.”

“Ummm…” Abbie took a nervous glance at Vanessa before shrugging. “Sure, Mr. Rusconi. What do you need us to do?”

“You two have the most important job today. You’re going to be writing down the suggestions from the class, along with who made the suggestion.” He explained, handing each naked girl a marker, Abbie’s blue, and Vanessa’s red. Then he went to take a seat at his desk while the girls headed for the whiteboard. “Who among you can name a way we could calculate the volume of breast tissue each girl has, for both Vanessa and Abbie?” He asked the class. The students suddenly sprung back to excitement once again, hearing what the current topic of discussion was. After hearing their teacher's question for the class, Abbie and Vanessa’s faces both turned a crimson red. They could only take solace that they were facing the whiteboard and not the class at the time, but they both realized that they, or more embarrassingly, their bodies, would play a large part in the topic of class today.

“Oh, girls.” Their teacher said, turning his attention to the naked beauties, “Please turn around and face the class so that they know what they are supposed to be concentrating on.” The class let out a small snicker at that, while Abbie and Vanessa could only continue to blush deeply as they turned back around, knowing the whole class was now concentrating on their bare chests. “That's better. Now, any ideas, class?”

One girl raised her hand in the middle row. “Yes, Melissa?” The teacher said, calling on her.

“Couldn’t they dip their boobs into a big water container, and measure how much the water level changed?” The girl suggested.

“Yes, very good!” Mr. Rusconi praised her. “That’s called water displacement, class. Abbie, write that down, and make sure Melissa get the credit for it.” Abbie diligently wrote it on the whiteboard, along with the girl’s name, before turning back around with a blushing smile. It felt strange to her to be standing naked in front of the class, jotting down their suggestions, but also she felt a bit of amusement at it all. She felt like she was part of some crazy game show, where the contestants had to participate naked. If this was a game show, then by her count, Abbie would be beating Vanessa one to nothing. “Who else has an idea?” The teacher asked, seeing Abbie was finished at the board.

“You'd need a pretty big container to measure Vanessa's boobs!” A boy in the back row shouted out, before snickering with the others in the back row. It was Vanessa's friend, Gavin Hunter, and she seethed a little, seeing him staring directly at her bare chest as he laughed at her.

“Mr. Hunter, do you have any suggestions for our game?” Mr. Rusconi asked in a scolding tone.

“Ummm…? I could see how much of Vanessa's breasts fit into my hands!” He exclaimed, laughing even harder.

“Mr. Hunter, if you're not going to take this seriously!…”

“I'm serious, sir.” Gavin explained, getting his laughing under control. “I know I can carry one large watermelon in each hand. No way, Vanessa's boobs are bigger than that!” Half the class broke out into uproarious laughter at his suggestion, while the other half just snickered under their breath, trying to spare the girl's feelings.

“Alright… Alright…” Mr. Rusconi said, trying to calm the class down again. “Go ahead and put it on the board, Vanessa, but Mr. Hunter's guess will probably not count for much in the long run.”

Vanessa felt humiliated as she wrote her friend's suggestion on the board. It was bad enough that he was allowed to see her naked, but did she really have to put up with his childish taunting of her too? She wanted to scream obscenities at him for his boorish behavior towards her, but she held her tongue, realizing that she would probably be the one to end up in trouble instead if she retaliated that way. Besides, she had teased Abbie just about as badly yesterday, and a part of her felt like this was penance for what she had done to her fellow naked female classmate.

Other suggestions were added to the board by the naked girls as class went on. One boy suggested that they could measure the length and the circumference of each girls' breasts, and then multiply them together. Another girl said to ask them for their cup size, and then just Google what volume that equated to. Most of the suggestions ended up not being as good as the one from the first girl, Melissa, and the teacher ended up awarding her the prize for the game; a brand-new pack of number 2 pencils.

“Sir, I have a question?" One of the boys seated near the front of the class spoke up now that the game was over.

“Yes, what is it, Patrick?" Mr. Rusconi said, calling on him.

“Well, sir, I was wondering why Abbie’s… Well her… ?”

“Yes?…“ Mr. Rusconi was getting impatient with him.

“Why is her, you know, different from Vanessa's? I mean it's… All shiny… and red… “ The class started snickering at that, once the boy got his question out, and Abbie couldn't help feeling mortified, as attention was brought to the fact that she was so horny.

“Yes, well, ummm…“ The teacher cleared his throat, trying to think up a way to best answer the boy's question, without turning the class into a circus.

“I can tell him, Mr. Rusconi!" The girl, seated behind the boy with the question, arm shot up in the air with exuberance; a knowing smirk on her lips as she stared at Abbie’s midsection. The class started laughing even louder as the girl chimed in. In response, Abbie couldn't help covering up half of her face with her free hand, feeling like her whole body was blushing with embarrassment now. What must they think of her?! Her entire math class now had a pretty good idea that she was getting turned on to be standing there naked in front of them!

“That's quite alright." Mr. Rusconi said to the girl, before he lost full control over the class. “This topic is probably best left to health class, and not here, Patrick.” He explained.

“Oh! Oh!“ Realization suddenly dawned on the boy's face, as what he has learned last year in Ms. Honey's health class about the female reproductive system came flooding back to him. He blushed hard, now understanding how excited Abbie must be, and feeling foolish for his question. The class just giggled and snickered at him for his trouble.

“Alright, class,” Mr. Rusconi started, ready to move on to the next topic, and try to get sex off the minds of these horny young teenagers, but before he could get the rest of his words out, the familiar chime of the PA system went off.

“Would Abigail Larson and Lauren Gardner please report to the school auditorium! Thank you!”

The message had been quick, but suddenly all eyes were on Abbie again. The reprieve she had felt as the class had laughed at the boy had only lasted a moment. Abbie could feel her cheeks flush and her pussy buzz as she was thrust into the limelight again.

Abbie could put two and two together. She knew what the announcement was about. Ms. Honey must need her down in the auditorium for preparation of the heath presentation. What she was surprised to hear was Lauren's name also being called. She had no idea the little blonde girl would be involved in the presentation too. Still, Abbie's nerves shot through the roof thinking about what this presentation would entail, as she gathered her things and bid her math teacher and the rest of the class farewell. Vanessa, in particular, shot Abbie a very surprised, nervous look as she went by, and Abbie could only speculate it was because Vanessa would now be the only naked girl left in class. There was still a half hour of class time to go, before they would be released. Abbie didn't dwell on that thought too long, as she stepped out into the empty hallway with her books and her bag, and made the long trek to the other side of the school; to her destination, the school auditorium, and the female anatomy demonstration.
perseus

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 42 - Nov 28th)

Post by perseus »

Another amazing chapter! The math classes have been some of my favorite parts in this story so far and this one did not disappoint! I love how supportive her teacher is and I absolutely loved the small interaction between Abbie and her teacher. The class game was great as well! I love that the girl's bodies were front and center for it too! My favorite part might have been the question the boy asked at the end, asking why Abbie's "area" looked differed that Vanessa's because she was aroused. I really enjoyed how it was a genuine question too. I get the feeling a lot of boys are about to learn all about female arousal soon :D

Great chapter! Cannot wait for the next one!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com