Working Naked Day

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Working Naked Day

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

edithdick

Post by edithdick »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:51 pm Wait. We're only supposed to work naked one day per year? Oops. :oops:
Nobody implied a limit, just that one is mandatory. :lol:
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Guess I missed this one. Hopefully next year I’ll have a bit more time for writing this story
taraevere

What impact does the portrayal of humiliation in visual novels have on societal perceptions of gender and power dynamics

Post by taraevere »

What impact does the portrayal of humiliation in visual novels have on societal perceptions of gender and power dynamics?" Exploring the themes of humiliation in visual novels can lead to discussions about the representation of power dynamics, gender roles, and the ethics of portraying such themes in media. This question prompts reflection on the potential influence of media on our understanding of relationships and societal norms.
Within the domain of dusk, I tread lightly, casting steps in the sands of time. ??? A voyager in soul, seeker of the arcane, I explore the uncharted with an air of enigma and a touch of daring.
ingridguerci94

Post by ingridguerci94 »

Yes, most days are naked days for me. I’m regularly nude at home and am lucky to have yard that is not overlooked by any neighbors. I work from home most days so there is no need for me to dress then either. If I have to leave the house to run an errand or if we are planning to have a visitor that isn’t aware of my nude habit, then I will wear clothes. https://phima1a.com/
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

ingridguerci94 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:47 am Yes, most days are naked days for me. I’m regularly nude at home and am lucky to have yard that is not overlooked by any neighbors. I work from home most days so there is no need for me to dress then either. If I have to leave the house to run an errand or if we are planning to have a visitor that isn’t aware of my nude habit, then I will wear clothes. https://phima1a.com/
Have you ever surprised someone, or had an unexpected visitor? I have to imagine that it would be tempting to just act casual when someone trying to get you to sign up for Frontier Internet or somesuch stops by and just answer the door as is...