Another fuzzy memory

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
underdog_13

Re: Another fuzzy memory

Post by underdog_13 »

UMLB
Gym Class Part 11- Judd
Sat May 7, 2016 9:42pm

Part 11- Judd

“The next game,” Cynthia announces, “is volleyball. The teams will be Bruce and Jane against Judd and Maggie. The losing team has to… well, you all know how this works. Let’s get the net up and get started!” Cynthia orders a couple of naked girls to bring the net and a ball out of the storage closet at get the court set up. Maggie sees Judd looking at them and angrily takes her place in front of him.

The game does not got the way Judd had planned. Wimpy Maggie botches every play that she’s a part of, while Bruce and Jane make a surprisingly effective team. Bruce has her stay up front by the net. So that she can spike it, he tells her, but Judd knows that it’s just so that he can stare at her ass. Not that he’s complaining- he has a great view of her pussy, especially when she’s jumping up to put a ball over the net. Maybe that’s why they’re losing so bad.

After just 15 minutes, Jane spikes the ball over the net for the final point. Judd can’t believe it. It’s never happened before: he lost in an athletic competition to a couple of wimps. And now he has to strip in front of wimps.

Cynthia gives the order. An embarrassed Maggie strips to her bra and panties. Judd avoids looking at her. She’ll get what she wants after all. Only his boxers survived the dodgeball game. He’ll hold off on removing them for as long as he can.

The plump Maggie reaches behind her back to take off her bra and tosses it on the floor in front of Cynthia. She casts a furtive look at Judd before doing the same with her panties. Finally liberated, she turns her attention to Judd in the same way she had in the closet.

Judd feels her eyes and her smile trained at his boxers. He puts a hand on the waistband, then thinks better of it and walks up to Cynthia

“Hey now… I don’t really have to do this, right? I mean, you can make an exception for Judd, can’t you?” he asks her, flexing his muscles.

“No, I can’t. Hand them over to me now… as per the rules of the contest, you won’t get them back either.”

“You sure? Not even for a... private show?” He raises one eyebrow and indicates towards the closet where his debacle with Maggie had occurred.

“Oh, I’ll get a show, Judd, but it unfortunately it can’t be private.”

Before Judd can even react, Cynthia reaches down and pulls his boxers to the ground. The whole class is silent for a moment. Then they laugh. Maggie runs up for a closer look, crestfallen. Clearly it does not meet her expectations. She even reaches in and gives it a tug, making Bruce jump. It doesn’t get any bigger.

Judd silently prays for an erection, anything that would help him grow a little longer to stop the laughter. He quietly asks Maggie to keep touching it. Disappointment turning to excitement, she readily accepts. She puts her hand over his junk, fondling his balls and penis each in turn. She strokes and tugs, tickles and teases, but to no avail. If anything, Judd’s penis has actually grown smaller.

Humiliated, he gives up. He puts one hand over his crotch (covering everything he has with plenty of room to spare) and shamefully walks towards the naked crowd

DiscMaster
Gym Class Part 12 - Jane
Tue May 10, 2016 9:37am

Part 12- Jane

Jane nervously tugs as the bottom of her gym shirt, waiting for Cynthia to announce the next challenge.

“The final round will be a basketball shootout.” she tells the class. She has a couple of naked students run for basketballs. When they return, she instructs Bruce and Jane to both stand in opposite corners of the free-throw line. They are to each shoot at the same time, and whoever scores the most points within ten minutes is the winner.

She blows the whistle and they begin. Bruce makes his first shot cleanly. Jane’s bounces off the rim and into the crowd of her naked classmates on the sidelines. Jack traps the ball with his foot and stares at Jane as she sprints over to reclaim it. As she bends down to pick it up, her face is just inches from his penis.

She runs back to the free throw line and miraculously makes the next shot. Bruce, however, has already made four and cannot be stopped. He sinks basket after basket, until on one fateful shot, he feels Jane’s hand push him mid-air and he comes down hard on his right ankle. The ball bounces off the rim and away. Bruce cannot get back up. He sits on the gym floor, moaning in pain and clutching his rapidly swelling ankle. Jane is determined to take advantage. She doesn’t make the majority of her shots, but with Bruce unable to continue she is able to catch up.

“It’s a tie!” Cynthia shouts as time runs out. Bruce and Jane looked at each other. What does a tie mean?

“For our tiebreaker, there will be new rules. You will have the option of participating in it nude or clothed. If you choose to do it with your clothes and you lose, they are mine to keep, no different than before. However, if you choose to do the tiebreaker nude, I’ll allow you to get your clothes back at the end of class. The next competition will be swimming, if that influences your decision. Ten laps, fastest time wins.”

Jane thinks it over as the class migrates over to the pool, which is on the other side of the locker rooms. She certainly doesn't want to have to ride the bus home naked. However, there is still a chance that she can get out of this craziness without having to reveal not only her budding breasts, but the fact that she does not wear a bra.

Bruce and Jane get in front of their lanes and jump in. Jane emerges, rubs the water out of her eyes, and smooths her shirt over her skin. When she looks down, however, she realizes that now her wet t-shirt clings to her skin far too smoothly. There are no bumps or lines where her bra should be, and she can swear that she can see two little brown dots on her chest even through fabric. She feels stares on her.

Struck by an idea, she bends her knees so that the waterline approaches her chin. She reaches inside her shirt and pretends to fumble around with her bra straps before removing her shirt entirely and heaving it over the side of the pool, where it lands with a wet plop. Now naked and making sure to stay below the waterline, she only hopes that no one will touch her shirt and realize that there is no bra inside it.

Cynthia oversees the start of the race. The two finalists push off of the wall and begin the competition. Being completely naked in the cool, crisp water makes Jane feel oddly free and invigorated. Bruce, on the other hand, is constantly grabbing at his boxers and making sure they stay at his waist, slowing him down considerably. Jane is aware of her shiny wet butt sticking out of the water, but she is able to push the thought out of her mind until halfway through the race, when she glances up and notices groups of boys standing on either end of the lane, cheering and whistling at her as she swam. She can tell they are all looking between her legs each time she swims away from them. There must be a good view of her pussy. She’s probably giving them quite a show as she kicks her legs as hard as she can.

She sees Bruce coming up on her from behind. He was just ahead of her a few minutes ago; he must be lapping her now. Jane panics. She can’t lose, not when she’s come this far. She dives under the rope to enter Bruce’s lane and grabs his boxers. They slide right off him. She appreciates for an instant his dong hanging down in the water. She tosses the boxers behind him, back where he began the lap. Bruce yells and is forced to make his way back to them, with one hand on his genitals and one pulling him forward.

Jane ignores the boys loud cheers and comments about her exposed rear end and she finishes as fast as she can, managing to beat out Bruce. The ladies in the room squeal. Jane waits in the pool, eager to see the football player’s penis properly this time.

Bruce emerges from the water, water dripping down his now skin tight boxers. They showcase a respectable bulge. Instead of handing them over to Cynthia as she commands, he yells “... this!” and picks up Jane’s t-shirt. He throws it farther than Jane thought possible, through the open door of the boys’ locker room.

Jane is frozen in horror. She barely even notices as Cynthia forcibly rips Bruce’s dripping boxers off of him.

Jane has no choice but to lift herself out of the water, exposing her budding breasts to the class for the first time. It somehow makes it even worse that they are now wet and shiny, just like the rest of her body.

UMLB
Gym Class Part 13- Winston
Tue May 10, 2016 12:54pm

Part 13- Winston

As the girls circle Bruce, most of the boys stampede towards the locker room, laughing.

Winston watches Jane climb out of the pool and try desperately to cover herself with her arms. She runs into the boys locker room after her clothes, and Winston chases after her, watching her bare bottom on the way.

When they arrive, a boy, Chad, is throwing her shirt on top of the lockers, too high for Jane to get it down. “She should be naked just like the rest of us! Why should she get to keep her clothes when she cheated?” he says, and the boys cheer in agreement.”

“Please! Give me back my shirt! I need it!” Jane shouts. She can't seem to decide between putting one arm over her chest and one on her pussy or using both arms to cover her breasts, which are still new to the boys. As a result, she switches back and forth frequently.

“No, I don't think so,” Chad mocks. “You know guys, there was no bra with that shirt. I don't think she wears one. The little freshman’s tits probably aren't big enough.”

“Please! I won the stupid thing, just give me my shirt back! I don't want to go home naked! I'll do anything!”

“Anything?” Chad laughs. “Alright.”

Winston is uncomfortable watching the events unfold. Jane has always seemed so nice…

“Have her give us all a lap dance!” One boy shouts. “I want a blowjob” Another says. “Make her touch herself!” Someone suggests. The boys cheer at that one. “Yeah, make her masturbate in front of us, Chad!”

Chad laughs again. “How about this? You don't want to walk through the hallways after class naked? Ride the bus home with your goodies on display? Then you can let us take some pictures of you. Any way we want them. Maybe we’ll even have the best ones blown up and put on the locker room walls. But you can leave here with you shirt.”

Jane is silent for a moment. Then she responds with a quiet, “ok”.

The boys holler with excitement. Everyone (except for Winston, and, notably, Jack) runs to their locker for their smartphones to record the greatest moment of their lives so far. It occurs to Winston that the boys all seem much more comfortable with their nudity than many of the girls- especially the very shy Jane. None of the guys are even bothering to cover their dicks at this point. Neither does Winston, but that's mainly because he has given up trying to cover his behemoth organ with only his hands. Some boys have erections that they don't even seem to care about, with more popping up each second.

“Alright, start by taking your arm off your tits,” Chad instructs her and takes some pictures with his phone. Jane drops her arm to reunite with the other one on her southern region. “Good, now put them both in the air.” Jane looks like she might refuse for a moment, but she complies. Clicks from a dozen phones fill the locker room. “Turn around!” A boy shouts out and with her arms still in the air she does so, rotating 360 degrees so that everyone in the room can see both her front and back.

Jack, sporting a rock-hard boner, walks over next to Winston. “Man, I don't know about this, dude.”

“I know, it feels so wrong. I like Jane, she seems nice.”

“Yeah, I know.” He shakes his head. They watch the show for a moment, both uncomfortable yet unable to look away. Then Jack slaps himself on the forehead, once, twice, three times, each harder than the last. “Get out of my head!” He hisses.

“What?”

“Nothing. Sorry. I've, uh, gotta go.” And with that, Jack races out of the locker room and back into the pool area.

The boys make Jane stand on her tiptoes and reach for the sky, stretching her frame as high as she can. “Perfect!” says Chad. “Now bend forward and spread your legs a little. Yes, just like that. Turn around again, just like you did before, so we can all see.” Jane is forced to awkwardly turn around in a full circle with her ankles too far apart and her torso bent over forward. Winston sees her little boobs hang down when she is facing him, and when she is turned around he has a view of her beaver that nearly gives him an asthma attack.

The boys are all shouting out suggestions. “Can you play with your nipples? “Can you do the splits? Can you put your ankles behind your head?” Every single one has an erection by now. However, she ignores them, red-faced yet stoic, listening only to Chad, who seems to be in charge of her fate now.

“How about you do some more jumping jacks for us?” Chad says. “You looked like you had so much fun doing them earlier.” Jane complies, jumping up and down until she is visibly sweaty and Chad allows her to stop.

“Let’s see, what next?” Chad laughs. The boys shout of their ideas as usual, each more obscene than the next. “I know,” Chad says finally. “I want you to sit down on the ground.” Jane looks down. The floor of the boys locker room is disgusting, covered in years of muck and grime and sanitary negligence. She ends up doing so however, to Winston’s despair. She sits facing the entrance to the pool, and all the boys scramble to make sure they have a good view.

“Ok, first I want you to pull your knees up to your chest. Yeah, like that, but move your ankles away… Perfect.” Chad instructs as he takes more pictures. Now spread your knees apart… Wider… Even wider, ankles too… Perfect!” Jane sits before them in the most compromising position possible. Winston doesn't know how she is keeping it together.

“Now touch yourself!” Chad commands. The boys go wild. Jane brings a shaky hand between her outstretched legs…

“What the hell is this?” A loud, booming voice shouts from the entrance to the pool. The boys look over their shoulders at the intruder and jump away. Judd storms in, with Jack at his side. He looks at Jane, naked on the ground with her legs spread wide, and tells her that it is ok to get up. “I didn't even believe Jack at first. I'm having a great time, laughing at that ...ing wimp Bruce getting panties by Jane, and Jack comes out and tells me about this shit. This is awful. You ...in’ wimps, how about you pick on someone your own size?” Judd flexes his muscles until Winston is afraid he’ll burst. It only makes his tiny penis seem even smaller by comparison to his boulder-sized pecs, but no one dares laugh. “Jane here has some ...ing balls. Did you see the way she just ripped Bruce's boxers off? A true stud. Get the hell away from her, right ...ing now!” The boys all flee, although back into the gym instead of the pool. Winston supposes they have lost their appetite for nude girls, and don't want the naked girls by the pool to see a horde of boners rushing out of the locker room.

Judd and Jack make sure Jane is alright. The massive Judd has no issue reaching on top of the lockers to retrieve her shirt.

“Thanks” Jane says softly, her face still scarlet red.

“You got it. There’s no bra up there though. Did those assholes take it? I'll beat the crap out of them.”

“No, actually I don't, uh.. I don't wear…” She can't quite get it out.

“That's alright.” Judd replies. Winston had never seen him so act so kind. “We all have things we hide. Although now that everything's out in the open, it kind of makes you wonder why we do it, doesn't it?”

UMLB
Gym Class Part 14- Cynthia
Sun May 15, 2016 10:33pm

Part 14- Cynthia

Many of the girls in the class have decided to kill some time by playing in the pool. Cynthia would have thought that the boys would be around to watch them skinny dip, but they went into the locker room and haven't come back. Bruce, at first looking uncomfortable at the swarm of girls that took interest in his nakedness, is now as relaxed as one can be. He lies back on the bleachers with his hands behind his head and his feet up. The girls who aren't in the pool sit near him to admire him, and he admires them right back.

Suddenly, Jack, Judd, Winston and Jane come out of the locker room. Jane seems to have been reunited with her shirt. “Cynthia”! Judd calls out. “I believe you owe Jane her clothes back!”

“Yes, yes, you’re right.” Cynthia replies and fetches Jane’s gym shorts and panties from her bin of clothes. “Congratulations.”

As Jane puts them back on, Mr. Klein comes roaring out of his office. He has a huge wet spot in the front of his pants. “What the hell is this?” He yells. “Cynthia, I was very clear with you. EVERYBODY must be nude. Damn kids. Can't even follow simple instructions these days. Alright, Jane, hand them over.” Cynthia has never seen a student look so forlorn; what a day she must be having. “Right now!” He barks.

Jane sadly takes her clothes right back off. Mr. Klein rips them to shreds and chucks them into the pool to emphasize his point. “You can't follow my rules, you don't get the privilege of wearing clothes! And I understand your street clothes has mysteriously. Disappeared from your locker. Pity.” He says with a disgusting smile.

That did it. Jane puts her hands over her face to mask her tears and runs into the girls locker room. Cynthia feels awful.

“Please, sir, you can’t punish her…

“CAN’T? You’re telling me what I CAN’T do now!?”

“Please...I told her she could keep her clothes. I designed a series of contests… To get them all naked, like you said… But to get them to do it, I told them the winner could keep their clothes… It was the only way to...”

“So it's your fault.”

“Well…”

“That's it. Clearly you don't have the brains to follow my very simple instructions.” He then shouts in a voice that can be heard like a bullhorn in all parts of the gym complex ( and probably the entire school, Cynthia thinks with embarrassment): “EVERYONE GATHER ROUND. YOU’RE STUDENT TEACHER HAS SOMETHING SHE WOULD LIKE TO SHOW YOU!!!”

The girls in the pool look over. Bruce and the girls on the bleachers with him gather close to her. The boys file in from their locker room.

Cynthia knows it is no use to argue. She looks at the students she thought she was going to be teaching today. The boys eye her with curiosity, the girls with jealousy. She uses one hand to unhook the back of her bra and let's it fall to the ground in front of her. The boys cheer as her beautiful, massive breast hang in front of them. She sees any flaccid dicks in the crowd spring up immediately. They must be getting awfully sore from the workout they are getting.

Cynthia hooks her index finger in the front of her panties. She slowly stretches them out, straight forward. She remembers all the times she had teased the boys this way when she was in high school and giggles… but this is different, she is supposed to be an authority figure to these kids. She lets the rest of her dignity go and pulls her panties down to her ankles. The class claps and cat whistles.

Mr. Klein develops another bulge in his pants. “Excuse me, I have to, uh, go take care of something now.” He turns to head back to his office, then stops. “However, I'm not so sure that our dear student teacher fully feels the gravity of her mistakes. I think I should assign one more punishment, don't you!

The boys all agreed, of course. “Make her masturbate! Make her pee in one of our urinals! Make her shower with us!” The suggestions pour in from the crowd.

“Actually, I like that last one.” Mr. Klein says. “The lock down is probably about to end any minute now. Best shower up. Cynthia, you are required to take your shower with the boys today.”

Cynthia groaned. The boys are delighted and shove her into their locker room. They get soap and shampoo from their lockers and turn on the water nice and warm. Cynthia stands under the warm streams with them, moving from shower head to shower head at first to try to steal some small bit of privacy, but of course the boys don't let her. They laugh and holler and show her their boners. “Want to borrow my soap?” One asks her and begins lathering up her back, making his way down to her butt before she can stop him. One intrepid young boy reaches between her thighs and she slaps him.

“Stop!” She screams. One boy, Chad she thinks his name is, pulls some of the boys off of her.

“Ok, ok.” He says. “The boys have been clamoring to see a girl masturbate all class. So how about this? We won't touch you, but you have to touch yourself!” The boys agree.

Cynthia sees little choice. She reluctantly puts her hand between her legs. The boys watch her eagerly, some of them putting their hands on their own genitals as well. She begins to gently pleasure herself, eventually closing her eyes and even beginning to enjoy it. As she progresses, her nipples stiffen and she begins to moan. Softly at first, then louder. She hears some grunts from the boys, and hears some slashes on the shower floor. She even feels something warm land on her foot, but she refuses to open her eyes lest her suspicions be confirmed right. When she finishes, she gives a loud gasp and all of the boys laugh and applaud her.

She opens her eyes. Half of the boys have penises so hard and swollen they looked about to burst. The other half clearly already has, their dicks soft and looking a little embarrassed. She is glad the warm, sticky fluid had washed off of her foot.

Despite their promise, as the shower continues Cynthia feels some skin touch hers, though always quick and cursory. Penises both hard and soft brush up against her ass and thighs as the large group tries to get clean in a relatively small space.

Chad speaks up again once more. “You know, Cynthia, you put on such a great show earlier. Maybe you’d like to do something else for us as we finish up getting clean.” Cynthia noticed that many of them haven’t even out on soap or shampoo yet. They were certainly taking their time.

The boys shout out ideas, each more vulgar and humiliating than the one before it. Chad opens his mouth, but just then the PA goes off.

“Ok, the situation is under control! A naked man had been spotted outside earlier, which triggered this terribly long lockout. Thank god he has been dealt with and our school is safe once more. A school is no place for such indecency. The lockout is lifted, and all remaining classes are cancelled. Busses are waiting outside as we speak. Thank you for your patience and have a great day!”

Cynthia puts her arms in the air and gives an involuntary jump for joy, not even caring that her boobs are bouncing wildly in front of the boys. The most wonderful nightmare of all of their lives is finally over.
underdog_13

Re: Another fuzzy memory

Post by underdog_13 »

UMLB
Wheel of Fortune (Part 1)
Sun May 14, 2017 9:48pm

The bell rang at Washington High. The school had changed in the wake of the infamous lockdown, with Mr. Klein’s “innovative teaching methods” hailed as revolutionary. Some teachers even decided to adopt similar approaches in their own classrooms. One in particular adored them a little more than the rest.

“Welcome, everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful lunch!” Mrs. Smith greeted her fourth-period psychology students. “We’re going to take a break from lecture today. Instead, we’ll be playing another game! This one’s called ‘Wheel of Fortune’.”

The class groaned.

“I’d rather listen to a lecture,” grumbled a buff boy in the back row named Mark.

“Mrs. Smith, you can’t do this today. I have… special circumstances. Even if we just did it tomorrow instead, that would be much better!” Jane said nervously, glancing around at her peers.

“Well, I’m sorry Jane, but I’ll have to give you a zero for this assignment if you choose not to play. I’ve decided to give today’s activity the same weight as an exam, as I believe we can learn more about psychology from real life than we can from books.” Mrs. Smith responded. She walked to a storage closet in the back of the room and rolled out a massive game-show style wheel mounted on a cafeteria milk cart. “And besides, this will be fun! Why would you want to excuse yourself from an opportunity to bond with your classmates?”

The class groaned again. Whenever Mrs. Smith wanted to break up the monotony of their school year, she would make her classes play very... unconventional games for the purpose of “psychology” or “class bonding”. They were the single greatest source of dread for the students of Washington High, but the principal always commended her for her “out-of-the-box thinking” and “hands-on approach to teaching”.

She stood at the front of the classroom and spun the cart around so that everyone could see what was written on the wheel. A chorus of complaints rose up.

“This is even worse than when we played Strip Jeopardy!” Mark shouted.

“This is going to be just… humiliating.” Daisy said, burying her face in her hands.

“Mrs. Smith, please… do we really have to do this?” Jane asked. Mrs. Smith pretended not to hear her. Jane raised her hand and spoke up louder. “Mrs. Smith?”

“Ah, it appears we have have our first volunteer! Thank you, Jane!” Mrs. Smith said, beaming. “Come on up and try your luck on the wheel!”

Jane was a girl that all of the boys couldn’t help but be attracted to, despite her flat chest that was only just beginning to develop. She had a slim body, silvery blonde hair, blue eyes, and a perky butt. She used to be a rather shy girl, but was now less so after her involvement in the legendary “Lockdown Gym Class” that would forever be cemented in Washington High lore. She looked like she might try to defy her teacher for a moment, but then thought better of it and got up from of her seat.

“Come stand over here!” Mrs. Smith excitedly motioned to the side of the wheel where the whole class could best see her. Jane approached the wheel hesitantly and put a hand on it. Her face was already red. She gave it a spin, and the entire class held their breath in suspense. It started as a breathless whirlwind of possibilities, and slowed to a steady “tick...tick....tick…” before finally revealing the girl’s fate.

Remove any one item of clothing

The redness dissipated from Jane’s face and she breathed a sigh of relief. She was wearing a sweatshirt over her top today, as luck would have it. She easily pulled her sweatshirt over her head and returned to her seat still covered by a plain white t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

“Don’t forget to put your clothes in the forfeiture box after your turn!” Mrs. Smith reminded the class. Jane got back up and dropped it in the huge cardboard box by the teacher’s desk.

“Wonderful. Always nice to start out easy. Who’s next?” No one raised their hands. Mrs. Smith frowned. “No volunteers? Hmm. Mark, you’ve been awfully vocal today, why don’t you take a turn?”

“Mrs. Smith-” he started to protest. Mark was a wannabe star athlete, a third-string football player with a decent physique but a lack of talent and dedication.

“Now, now, Mark, you know that a zero on a such a significant part of your grade would be devastating! You’re already in danger of not graduating on time as it is!”

Mark pulled himself out of his seat and made himself spin the wheel. It went round and round until it landed on a lime green slice:

"Remove your shirt "

Mark rolled his eyes. He lifted his shirt up over his head, showing off a nice six-pack. The girls in the class giggled.

After dropping it in the box, he returned to his seat and a short girl with blonde hair wearing yoga pants was called up. The wheel commanded her to turn around and touch her toes for ten seconds, which she did, giving the boys something to whistle about.

“Wonderful,” Mrs. Smith said. “The wheel has been very generous to us so far! Why don’t we take a five minute break and you can all get a drink from the water fountain as a reward for your enthusiasm! Daisy, you’ll be the first one up when we resume!”

UMLB
Wheel of Fortune (Part 2)
Sun May 14, 2017 9:52pm

The class whispered to each other worriedly in the hallway as they took turns on the drinking fountain.

“Can you believe some of the things on the wheel?” one student asked.

“I know, some of them were downright humiliating. This is pretty extreme, even for Mrs. Smith,” a girl with glasses responded.

“I wonder what I’ll have to do,” Daisy fretted. “I had the worst of it last time, when we played that stupid ‘Strip Jeopardy’ game.”

“Don’t worry,” Mark chided her. “This isn’t a game of intelligence, so you should be fine.”

Daisy stuck her tongue out at him. She was astoundingly pretty, with a thin, athletic body and fiery red hair that made her stand out from her fellow cheerleaders. Today was a home game, meaning she wore her cheerleading uniform to school: a tight white top with the school’s logo across the breasts and a green miniskirt.

After a few minutes, the teacher went to fetch the class, and they filed back into the room and took their seats. All except for Daisy, of course, who had stand in the front of the room with all eyes on her and spin the Wheel of Fortune.

Daisy (and all of the boys in the class) watched with bated breath as the wheel ticked away until it finally decided on the cheerleader's destiny.

"Take off your underwear"

All of the boys suddenly sat up much straighter. Daisy’s face turned as red as her hair as she hesitantly lifted up her skirt, showing the class her little yellow panties. She reached her hand up and put a finger inside the top of her underwear, preparing to pull them down. The boys looked on in rapt attention.

Then a light bulb flickered on inside the cheerleader’s dim head, and she turned around to face the chalkboard. All that the class could see was the back of her skirt as she pulled down her panties from the front and stepped out of them. She turned around to face the class again with her yellow panties in her hand. She was still fully covered by her skirt, she reflexively placed one hand over her crotch anyway. She was smiling bashfully as she skipped over to the forfeiture box and dropped her panties in.

As she was heading back to her seat, Mrs. Smith called her back. “Daisy, dear, hold on, I should have clarified before we started. When the wheel says “underwear”, it means both panties AND bra for girls. It can’t mention bras separately, otherwise it just wouldn’t make sense- what would boys do if the wheel told them to take off their bras?”
Mrs. Smith laughed, but Daisy certainly didn’t. She returned to the front of the class with her smile turned upside down.

She reached her hands inside the back of her shirt and managed to unclip her bra after fumbling with it for a moment. Lacking all of her usual grace, she awkwardly forced the bra up through the neck hole of her shirt and dropped it in the box. She made sure to keep her skirt down with her hands as she sat back down.

“The wheel’s heating up!” Mrs. Smith said cheerily. “Aren’t we learning so much today? I knew this would be a wonderful idea! Who’s next?”

Everyone put their heads down and avoided eye contact as if their teacher were a Gorgon.

“How about you, Winston?”

A small, skinny boy with glasses shyly made his way to the front and spun the wheel. He was another alumnus of Mr. Klein’s gym class and certainly didn’t care much for Mrs. Smith’s games.

"Remove everything except for your underwear"

“Wonderful! Exactly the opposite of the last spin! This is what makes the wheel so exciting!” Mrs. Smith exclaimed, beaming. “Go ahead, Winston!”

Winston blushed and took off his shirt to reveal his pale torso. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and slid them down his skinny, hairless legs. He stood there a moment, shellshocked, wearing nothing but a pair of tighty-whities that seemed a size too small. They made his small bulge stand out a little bit more.

Next was a chubby girl who absolutely dreaded the prospect of showing her body to her classmates. Fortunately for her, the wheel asked her only to do some jumping jacks, so she returned to her seat out of breath but relieved.

Mrs. Smith looked around for her next victim.

“Mary!” she exclaimed. “You know I can see you even when you sink down in your chair like that right? How about you come up here are try your luck!”

UMLB
Wheel of Fortune (Part 3)
Sun May 14, 2017 9:58pm

Mary was a freshman, the only one in the class except for Jane. She almost looked like she didn’t even belong in high school; her slender, petite frame would not look out of place in the seventh or eighth grade. She wore a tie-dye t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants.

Clearly terrified, she spun the wheel.

"Flash your butt to the class for ten seconds"

Mary looked as if she were about to faint, but she did as the wheel commanded. She turned around to face the chalkboard and lifted up the back of her t-shirt a little bit with one hand. With the other, she grabbed the back of her yoga pants and the waistband of her panties and brought them both down below her cheeks at the same time. The boys in the class snickered to each other and made crass jokes and they took in the wonderful sight of exposed skin.

Just then, the door flew open. Mary screamed and instantly yanked her pants back up with a little jump. The principal stood there with surprise on his face.

“Mrs. Smith, I’ve heard some interesting chatter in the hallways today.” Principal Johnson said in his deep voice. “I see that it is indeed true, yet another game-day?”

“Well, Mr. Johnson,” Mrs. Smith began, “I find that playing little games with the students really helps them to understand the psychology concepts we learn in lecture… particularly with subjects such as the relationship between embarrassment and excitement.”

“You know that I’m certainly a fan of your hands-on methods,” Mr. Johnson said. “But I have a feeling this game in particular might be a little hard to explain to concerned parents… even your Jeopardy game only had the students expose their undergarments. Perhaps you could give me a demonstration as to how this works?”

“Of course! You just saw Mary take her turn, wasn’t that fun? Next it’s Todd’s turn, I believe.”

“I think I’d rather see the game played by a… an expert,” he smiled. “Why don’t you take a spin at the wheel and show us how it’s done.”

Mrs. Smith frowned. “Well, ok… I play more of a supervisor role in than a participant one, but…”

“Go on,” Mr Johnson said with no room for argument in his voice.

The principal and the students all watched Mrs. Smith’s tall, busty body approach the wheel and give it a spin, just as she had made her students do.

It landed on a familiar slice.

Principal Johnson stared at her with satisfaction. The students could hardly believe it. The entire class waited eagerly for their teacher to get a taste of her own medicine.

After a moment, Mrs. Smith gave the principal a meaningful look and began to unbutton her blouse. Principal Johnson seemed to grow a little below his belt as the beautiful teacher exposed more and more of herself with each button. Everyone in the room could see deep down her chest, then part of her bra, then her bellybutton. When she was done, she let her blouse hang loose as she slowly and sensually pulled down her slacks. She was wearing lacy black panties. She walked her slacks over to the forfeiture box, dropped them in, and then finally removed her blouse.

The whole room gasped. Her matching lacy black bra was almost totally see-through. None of the students could quite believe that the teacher who they feared so much was standing in front of them in nothing but lingerie.

Principal Johnson was now sporting a full tent in his pants. “I think I’ve seen enough for now,” he said. “I just remembered that I have to go, erm, take care of something. But I’ll certainly be back soon. I very much approve of this game. I think it’s very useful for the student’s learning. In fact, I think I’ll extend fourth period so that it lasts for the rest of the day! Let the learning continue!”

UMLB
Wheel of Fortune (Part 4)
Wed May 17, 2017 10:26pm

Each student took their turn, stripping, stretching, and posing in humiliating ways as the wheel demanded. The forfeiture box grew ever fuller as the class undressed for one another. All while their teacher encouraged them in her black see-through lingerie, with her large brown nipples clearly visible. She made no effort to cover herself; she hardly seemed to notice that she was exposed to her students.

“Wonderful job, Sue!” she said as a tall, skinny girl returned to her desk sans pants. “I think everyone’s had a turn now. That’s the end of Round One! But thanks to Principal Johnson, we have all day to keep playing! What do you say, shall we keep the same order for the second round?”

“Maybe we should reverse the order this time,” Jane suggested hopefully.

“Nice try, kiddo,” Mrs. Smith smiled, waving her finger admonishingly. “Come up here and lead us off again!”

Jane sighed and spun the wheel for a second time.

"Remove your shirt"

Jane moaned and groaned but Mrs. Smith refused to let her respin. She turned her back to the class, then in one quick motion, like ripping off a band-aid, pulled her t-shirt top up over her head. After a beat, her classmates realized that she was not wearing a bra and began hooting and hollering.

“Even after that gym class?” Mark shouted out. “She still doesn’t wear a bra! You’d think she’d have learned!”

“She doesn’t have much to support!” Daisy said, and the whole class laughed.

“That’s an awful thing to say, Daisy,” Mrs. Smith scolded. “Jane, dear, turn around and let the class see you. I bet you’ll prove them wrong!”

Jane, red-faced, turned around to face the class.

“Arms at your side, dear!” Mrs. Smith instructed.

Jane let her arms fall to her side. Her breasts were still budding, though certainly farther along in the process than they had been during the lockdown a few months ago. In fact, they were nearly big enough to warrant a bra, which only made the situation more embarrassing for Jane.

“I… I had plans to go out at get my first bra tonight… I was going to wear it to school tomorrow…” Jane tried to explain, then sighed and sat down at her desk without another word. She thought her experiences in Mr. Klein’s class had made her less shy, but the ability of her schoolmates to track her breast development by seeing her bare chest was the most embarrassing thing she could think of.

Everyone in the room still had a massive smile on their face and could hardly tear their eyes away from the beautiful girl as Mark stepped up to take his turn.

“My, that certainly seems to be a popular one today!” Mrs. Smith remarked.

Mark had taken off his shirt earlier without a problem, but he hesitated this time as he reached for his zipper. With a hard-to-read look on his face he slowly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper. He kept the flaps together for a moment, then, after an encouraging smile from Mrs. Smith, pulled them apart to reveal a massive tent in his boxers. The class nearly fell out of their seats with laughter. He dropped his jeans to his ankles, mumbled something about it not being his fault, and then sat down as quickly as he could.

Next up was Daisy.

"Draw a pose card"

“A pose card? What's a pose card?” She asked nervously.

“These are!” Mrs. Smith answered cheerfully. She handed a deck of cards to Daisy, who closed her eyes and chose one at random. “Ooh, that's a great one!” Mrs. Smith said. “Imitate the picture as best you can!”

Daisy sat down on the ground, keeping the front of her skirt down with both hands. She had lost her bra and panties in the last round, and now had only her shirt and short cheerleading skirt to cover her, a terrible curse considering the pose she needed to strike.

“I, uh, don't think I can do that one,” Daisy said. “I’d better pick another card.”

“No, no, don't be silly, I've seen you perform at the football games! You’re such a lovely cheerleader, very flexible! If anyone can do this, you can!” Mrs. Smith said, beaming.

She laid back on the floor with her hands pushing the fabric of her skirt between her legs. She looked scared to continue.

“Go on!” Mrs. Smith encouraged. “It would be such a shame to receive a zero on such a major part of your overall grade, wouldn't it?”

Daisy spread her legs apart, keeping her skirt down. Mrs. Smith reminded her that the picture on the card had its legs spread even further apart, and high up in the air as well. Daisy spread her legs further, and raised her legs until they were nearly straight up.

“Wonderful, Daisy, now let go of your skirt and grab your feet, just like in the picture.”

Daisy obeyed, and with nothing to keep her skirt closed her pussy was wide open for the class to see.

UMLB
Wheel of Fortune (Part 5)
Thu May 18, 2017 10:32pm

Part 5

It took a long while for the class to settle down. Poor Daisy was stuck in the most humiliating of positions as the class hooted and hollered, until Mrs. Smith finally allowed her to close her legs and return to her seat. She desperately avoided eye contact with her peers.

Next up was Winston again, who approached the wheel in nothing but his underwear. To everyone’s amusement, he had a very noticeable erection that had to be tucked sideways to keep it insidehis tiny tighty-whities.

He spun the wheel.

"Allow each player to peek inside your underwear"

Winston looked about to cry. He put his hands on his underwear, about to pull them down to show the class, when Mrs. Smith interrupted, “Winston, I think the wheel wants you to show each of your classmates individually. Why don’t you walk to each desk and offer each person a peek inside your little undies?”

Winston, with little choice, weaved his way through the rows of desks, stopping for a moment in front of each one to pull down the waistband of his underwear and expose his fully erect penis. The boys all scoffed and teased him, while the girls giggled and squealed. When he got to Daisy, she giggled happily, her prior humiliation forgotten for the moment, and reached out to give Winston a playful tug. He nearly jumped out of his skin, and the whole class laughed. From then on, each girl Winston exposed himself to would give him a quick stroke or two, and the class would laugh as he squirmed more and more each time.

Winston had finished snaking his way through the classroom and had tucked his erection back into his underwear when Mrs. Smith called out to him, “Winston, you aren’t quite done yet! I believe I count as a player too now, you still have one little peek to give!”. Winston mumbled something inaudible and made his way to Mrs. Smith’s desk. He once more pulled out the waistband of his tighty-whities, letting his boner pop out to let his teacher have her look. To his surprise, Mrs. Smith reached down to give it a couple of pulls too, even firmer than his classmates had. Winston jumped, and when he covered himself with his underwear again a small wet spot appeared.

“Pre-cum!” Mark shouted out, as the whole class pointed and laughed. Winston returned to his seat, burying his beet-red face in his hands.

Mrs. Smith smiled, trying hard not to laugh herself. “Ok, ok, settle down now class. I know that’s a tough act to follow, but why don’t you give it a go, Mary!”

Mary spun the wheel with her eyes closed. It landed on the smallest segment of the wheel, a sparkly rainbow-colored sliver.

"CHANCE!"

“Wow!” Mrs. Smith squealed. “Wonderful! You get to draw a ‘chance’ card from the deck!” Mrs. Smith pulled a pack of rainbow-colored cards out of her desk and offered them to her. “Take your pick!” Mary nervously pulled out the top one.

“Read it aloud to the class, dear,” Mrs. Smith told her.

“Have two players of your choosing exchange underwear.”

“Wonderful! How fun!”

Mary looked around hesitantly, deciding who to choose. The class, impatient, began chanting “Winston! Winston! Winston!”. They apparently were not done with the poor boy.

Mary gave in to the classes demands. “Ok, Winston,” she said. The class cheered. Winston groaned. “Winston and…” The class shouted out suggestions. Most of the boys shouted out for Daisy, eager to see her pussy again. “I choose Winston and… Mrs. Smith.”

The class fell silent.

“What’s that, dear? I don’t think you understand the rules,” Mrs. Smith looked genuinely caught off guard.

“But you just told us that you should be considered a player,” Mary countered.

“Well yes… I suppose you’re right.”

Seeing no way around it without the rules of her favorite game falling apart, Mrs. Smith had poor Winston stand face-to-face with her at the front of the class. She reached behind her back to undo her bra, and let it fall from her chest onto the floor. Everyone had already gotten used to seeing her brown nipples through her see-through lingerie, but seeing their very-well endowed teacher totally topless got the whole class excited.

Mrs. Smith covered her bare breasts with both arms and told Winston to put the bra on. He gave her a look that said “Are you kidding me?”, but at this point knew better than to argue. He held it up to his chest. He had no clue how to put it on, so he asked his teacher for help. Mrs. Smith sighed, let her breasts fall, and fastened the back for him.

The two then glanced at each other awkwardly, and Mrs. Smith pulled her panties off her body with one hand, keeping the other cupped over her pussy. She waited impatiently as Winston slowly peeled his tighty-whities down, his boner bouncing out in plain sight for everyone to laugh at again. He tried to cover himself with one hand, but it was impossible due to his erection and he gave up almost immediately. They each held out their underwear to the other.

Winston pulled up Mrs. Smith’s lacy sheer panties as quickly as he could, but it was evident that the see-through fabric would do little to hide his junk. To make matters worse, they were a little too big on him, so he had to use one hand to keep them up, leaving only one hand available to try to cover his very excited privates.

Mrs. Smith couldn’t pull up Winston’s underpants as swiftly. They were much too small for her (they had been small even on Winston) and she struggled to get them up her thighs and over her big round bottom. The class roared. She looked ridiculous, with her ample butt crammed into the tiny pair of boys’ underpants, leaving a big crack at the top. The front still had wet spots from Winston’s pre-cum.

“Mrs. Smith,” Jane shouted out. “Since we’re keeping the same order, I think it’s your turn to spin the wheel!”

UMLB
Wheel of Fortune (Part 6)
Sun May 21, 2017 10:06pm

Part 6

Winston scurried back to his seat. He seemed grateful that the attention of the class was finally off of him and focused on their teacher. Mrs. Smith gave Jane a poisonous look and said, “Yes, I believe you’re right,” and added (much less enthusiastically than usual), “Wonderful”.

She spun the wheel.

"Take off any one item of clothing"

“Well, it appears I only have one article left… so I suppose the wheel has given me an easy decision! Wonderful…” Mrs. Smith was trying to seem as nonchalant about stripping in front of the class as she had when the principal had been there, but there was a world of difference between being in lingerie and being naked. “And these little underpants are so uncomfortable anyway, it’ll feel great to take them off!” she added unconvincingly.

She began the arduous process of taking off Winston’s underwear. It seemed just as difficult to force them off as it had been to squeeze them on. It was a slow process, and the class saw her most private area become exposed in small increments, which only heightened their anticipation and their delight. As she inched the tighty-whities down, a little bit of hair at the top of the triangle became visible… then more and more came into view, until her entire pussy was on display for the class.

“Nice beaver!” Mark yelled.

“I like how neatly it’s trimmed!” Daisy giggled.

“Wonderful!” Mary mocked.

Mrs. Smith finished working the underwear down her legs, stepped out of them, and dropped them in the box. She stood in front of the class with one arm across her breasts and the other covering her pussy, trying to regain her composure. The class had never seen their tormentor look so frazzled before, so they were delighting in every inch of her skin and every uncomfortable expression.

She quickly hurried up next student, Todd, a sophomore boy who like to remain quiet and anonymous in the back of the class. He was missing his pants and underwear from the first round and approached in only his shirt, which was just long enough for him to cover his privates if he stretched it down at the front. That wouldn’t do him much good this time around, though, as the wheel commanded him to face the board and touch his toes. He did so, and his shirt fell down around his head, putting his butt on display in the most prominent way. The class could see his nutsack and even a bit of his dong between his legs.

Mrs. Smith smiled at the boys compromising situation, almost looking like her old self again. She even took her hands off her privates for a moment to join the class in applause and beckon the next player.

With each successive student stripping, posing, and being humiliated, their teacher seemed to regain more of her confidence and her old personality. Few students remained unscathed as the second round progressed, with almost all of them missing articles of clothing, most of the boys maintaining very noticeable erections, and all of them oscillating between delight as their classmates humiliated themselves in front of them and mortification when they were forced to do so themselves. The psychology teacher’s reversion was complete at the beginning of Round 3, when Jane’s spin landed on an ominous flesh-colored segment.

"Strip completely naked"

Jane sighed at her recurring awful luck and removed her jeans. She had already been sentenced to toplessness the round prior, so she was left only in a pair of plain cotton panties, which were soon reunited with her jeans around her ankles. She dropped her garments in the forfeiture box, covering her pussy with her hands. However, Mrs. Smith gleefully told her that “completely naked” meant her shoes and socks, too. This was somehow even worse. Jane had to let go of her privates, exposing them again to the class, while she struggled with her shoes. One of her laces was stuck in a frustrating knot, so she had to spend an uncomfortable amount of time kneeling naked to fight with it as he boys hollered over the nude beauty in front of them. After a few embarrassing minutes, she dropped her footwear in the box, completely mortified.

Mrs. Smith stepped in front of the wheel clapping her hands wildly, without a second thought concerning her nudity. “Well done Jane, well done! That was wonderful, just wonderful!” The teacher even took off her own shoes and socks and put them in the box too. “There, solidarity! Wonderful! I knew that this game would be a marvelous learning opportunity. I don’t want to disappoint you all, I know that you are all having so much fun, but it doesn’t look like we’ll have time to complete the third round before school lets out for the day.”

“What?!” responded an outraged Jane. “I had to spin three times! And I ended up naked! Everyone else only had to go twice, that’s not fair!”

“You’re right, Jane, and I love your enthusiasm! That’s why we’ll be playing a Lightning Round! As we are the only ones completely in the nude, you and I will be the referees. Get ready, boys and girls, this will be the most fun learning opportunity you may ever get to experience at our beloved Washington High!”

UMLB
Wheel of Fortune (Part 7)
Wed May 24, 2017 10:34pm

Part 7

Mrs. Smith thought for a moment. It was clear she was making up the rules on the fly. “Let’s see… for our lightning round… why don’t you all separate into two groups, a boy group and a girl group.”

The class arranged themselves so that the boys were on one side of the room and girls on the other.

“Each group is going to get a different ‘chance’ card that they’ll have to perform. Jane will draw a card for the girls, and I’ll draw one for the boys,” Mrs. Smith said. She fanned out the cards for Jane, and the girl drew one.

“Strip naked and remain nude for the remainder of the game,” Jane read.

The class exploded. The boys hooted and threw their arms in the air in joy. The girls screamed and vehemently tried to protest their fate.

“Remember, completion of this game is required for a passing grade in the class!” Mrs. Smith said with a smile.

The girls huddled together and reluctantly began to strip. Those that still had shirts took those off first, followed by their jeans. Mary, who was still fully dressed after two rounds, now stood in only her bra and panties. Daisy pulled down her skirt, revealing her pussy once again. The dozen or so girls in the class kept glancing at each other uncertainly as they slowly continued stripping. A couple of them finished removing their last garments and stood naked, but many were trying to stall for time once they got down to their undergarments.

“Hurry up, ladies! Time is short!” Mrs. Smith told them. The boys were catcalling and shouting rude things. All of them had erections, and only a few bothered to try to hide them at this point.

The girls, providing each other comfort and encouragement, continued add clothes to the pile. The boys watched giddily as the last stragglers gave in and pulled down their panties. The girls stood in a nude huddle, trying to cover themselves with their hands. Many were trying to hide their bodies behind their friends’.

“Wonderful, girls, I’ll draw a card for the boys now,” Mrs. Smith said, slyly peeking at a several cards before finding one to her liking and showing it to Jane. “Jane, please read it out loud to the class, dear.”
Jane looked at the card. “It says, ‘Stand on your desk and masturbate’!”

The girls, despite their embarrassing nudity, erupted into giggles and excited whispers. The boys were largely silent in shock, although a few vocal students fruitlessly voiced their objections.

The boys each took a different approach to their task. A couple boys refused to even unzip their pants, and tried to stimulate themselves through the fabric of their jeans. Most pulled their pants down to their knees and began to rub themselves through their underwear, while a few brave souls pulled their dicks through the front of their boxers. Winston, unable to masturbate properly in his whitey-tighties, was forced to remove them entirely.

The girls were thoroughly enjoying the show in front of them. Some girls kept trying embarrass their friends by grabbing their arms and holding them at their sides so that they couldn’t cover their privates. A couple of girls grabbed Daisy by each leg and tried to force them apart to give the boy’s a repeat viewing of her pussy. Mrs. Smiths hand crept down to her vagina as she watched the scene unfold.

The boys kept stroking. Wet spots began to appear on the boys’ underwear, and everyone could see liquid leaking out of any penises that were exposed. Some boys slowed their stroking to delay the humiliation of cumming in front of their peers for as long as they could. Others sped up, eager to have their humiliation over with as soon as possible.

Mark was the first boy to finish. The small wet spot on his boxers suddenly became huge and soaked the entire front of his underwear. The girls all laughed. Mrs. Smith clapped enthusiastically, and any girls brave enough to take their hands off their privates joined her in applause.

Winston came next. With his underwear at his feet, was the first boy to send his cum flying across the classroom. The girls screamed with delight and nearly everyone applauded heartily.

Mark began grumbling about how uncomfortable he was in his soaked boxers. He asked Mrs. Smith for some tissues to help him clean himself up. She refused. He muttered about how he was going to half to go the rest of the day like that. This caused each boy to consider their best course of action. Each boy had to make up his own mind. Climax in their underwear to prevent the girls from seeing their penises and have a very uncomfortable afternoon, or expose themselves and let it fly. As they came one by one, they figured out that taking their dicks out to climax caused more girls to stop covering themselves to applaud. This became the most popular choice.

Eventually, every boy had either soaked their underwear or sent a long trail of cum in front of them. All except for the two shy boys who refused to unzip their jeans, who were still trying furiously to get something going without exposing themselves. Mrs. Smith angrily demanded they remove ALL of their clothes as recompense for delaying the class. Now the last bit of entertainment remaining, all eyes watched the shy boys strip nude and stroke their erections. One finished within the minute, and got the biggest laugh of the day when he accidentally splattered the guy standing in front of him. His friend, however, with all eyes fixed intently on him, felt his penis soften and shrink in his hand.

Not pleased in the slightest, Mrs. Smith grabbed his shrivelling dick and began to squeeze and stroke it, encouraging it back up. Even when it was back to its former glory she kept stroking, until the explosive result plastered itself all over her hair, face, and chest.

At that exact moment, Principal Johnson burst through the door.

UMLB
Wheel of Fortune (Part 8)
Fri May 26, 2017 8:45pm

Thanks for reading! Here's the eight and final entry. I've got another story in the works that will be posted soon, so stay tuned!

Part 8

“Mrs. Smith,” Principal Johnson greeted, “I see that you have taken my encouragement of ‘hands-on teaching methods’ to heart. That's great to see!”

“I am very dedicated to the profession,” Mrs. Smith replied, spitting some cum out of her mouth and wiping her face.

He ignored the horrified reactions of the students as they desperately tried to shield their nudity from their middle-aged principal. His pants tented almost instantly. “I can see that. Outstanding work. Mr. Klein certainly has competition for the ‘Teacher of the Year’ award.”

“I do my best. I could hardly hope to challenge ‘The Innovator’ himself.”

“You know what would really give you a leg up?” he asked. “Take the hands-on approach even further. Allow the students hands-on access to yourself, to your body as well as your mind. Break down the wall between student and teacher. Impart in them knowledge that they will use for the rest of their lives. Now that would be some great innovation.”

“You’re right, sir, of course.” Mrs. Smith said stiffly. She understood what he was getting at, but didn't like it one bit. “Class, as a way to end our game, you are welcome to… take a ‘hands-on’ approach to my body.”

The entire class rushed towards her.

“Form a line!” she snapped. The day had not gone quite as she had expected. “One at a time!”

The students pushed and shoved each other into a line. The boys were eager to get to the front, while the girls hung in the back. The first one up was Mark, who had used his strength to bully his way to the front of the line. He grinned from ear to ear as he approached his teacher.

Mrs. Smith panicked. “Ladies first!” she proclaimed. “Boys, go to the back please. Girls, you may come forward.”

The boys grumbled about it, but they went to the back of the line. The first girl to approach Mrs. Smith was Jane. She grabbed her breasts, imagining what it would be like to have ones like the teacher’s. She played with them a bit, jiggling them and poking her nipples. This got a laugh from the class. She kept touching her nipples until they stiffened, drawing another big laugh and some rude comments from the boys. Principal Johnson told her that her time was up and to let the next person have their turn. He informed them that they would each have a sixty-second time limit in order to make sure that everyone got a turn before the bell rang.

The next girl happened to be Mary. She made the teacher turn around so that her back was to the principal. “Do you remember seeing my butt when you walked in the first time? Who's do you think is better?” Mary asked him with acidic sarcasm. She turned her back to him too so he could compare both butts side-by-side. The principal stammered. He had no idea how to respond. “How about now?” Mary said, and bent Mrs. Smith over as far as she could go. The principal’s eyes flew wide and the class excitedly ran over to get the best view. The students roared with approval.

The girls that followed did everything they could to compete for getting the biggest reaction out of their classmates. They played with her breasts, spanked her, bent her over, pretended to hump her, whatever they thought would get the most appreciation.

Daisy was the last one up, and won the competition decisively. She went in with a plan, immediately turning the teacher around and making her touch her toes. She then spread her pussy lips apart from behind, letting everyone see inside their tormentor's most private area. She counted from one to sixty. It was surely the longest minute of their Mrs. Smith’s life.

Mark started things off for the boys. The first thing he did was grab her by both of her ample breasts. He squeezed them as hard as he pleased, then moved south and moved his felt his way around the outside. However, no sooner had he inserted a finger into her pussy than his time was up, and he begrudgingly moved aside.

The next boy bypassed the front of her body altogether and spent his sixty seconds feeling up her butt. The boy after him spent thirty on her breasts, thirty on her behind. When it was Winston’s turn, he grabbed a boob with each hand and spent the entire minute in a daze, forgetting to explore anywhere else. The next boy up went straight for her breasts too, but was encouraged by Mark to put a couple of fingers in her pussy as well. She twitched. The class had never seen her so clearly mortified.

After that, each boy spent his sixty seconds with his fingers in her vagina, exploring at his pleasure. They colluded amongst themselves to make her orgasm in front of them, as she had made them do. She began to moan audibly as each student put their fingers in. The final boy, the one who Mrs. Smith had made bend over completely nude, got her to sweat and shake. She was clearly right on the brink. When his sixty seconds were up, he asked the principal for an extension.

Principal Johnson was caught off guard. It was the first time a student had so much as glanced his way in over ten minutes. He hastily pulled his hand out of his pants and tried to act casual. “No, sorry, we’re hard-pressed for time,” he said.

The boys all complained to him.

“Boys, boys, settle down, I understand your frustrations. But to be totally honest, we’ll be here all day if you all keep carrying on like that, with no technique to speak of. Mrs. Smith, why don't you seize this wonderful teaching opportunity? Show the boys the proper way to finish what they started,” the principal said.

“Oh, I don't think that's necessary,” Mrs. Smith said worriedly. “I think they get the picture.”

“Well, I would hate for a missed teaching opportunity to show up on your performance review,” the principal threatened. “It would certainly be a black mark. And with layoffs coming up this summer, well…”

And so Mrs. Smith was fated to the same embarrassment she had forced on her male students. She put her hand down below and began to work herself. She moaned louder and louder as she went, but it sounded obviously fake.

“I don't think that’s working,” Principal Johnson frowned. “And we really are short on time. The bell will ring momentarily. Maybe you’d be more comfortable sitting down?” He drew up a chair and made her sit. “Now lean back a bit. Yes, like that, so everyone can see exactly what you’re doing. Good, keep going. Faster. Excellent. Faster. Yes, just like that. Wonderful.”

She let out a cry of ecstasy. The students sarcastically applauded and cheered. She got up from her chair with her face a deep crimson. She was still sweating and breathing hard.

“Great job,” Principal Johnson said to her with a grin. “And thank you all for your cooperation today,” he said to the class. “I hope you all learned something. You may retrieve your clothes now. I bet you’ll find them useful for your next class.”

“Wonderful,” said Mrs. Smith.

“Except you,” the principal said to her. “I'd like to speak to you in my office about sharing all of your innovative ideas with the rest of the faculty. We can really make this school a a model to the nation!” And with that, he dragged her naked through the halls. The students dug their clothes out of the forfeiture box and gratefully got dressed.

The bell rang to finally end class.