Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 7 Available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 7 Available

Post by Revengedpirate »

Nicola's Halloween Nightmare

It was November 15th, the weather outside was cold, wet, and windy. I was walking past my living room as I heard my name mentioned. It was my best friends brother Andrew, who said my name, but wasn’t talking to me directly, but to his sister Britney.

“I bet I can get Nicola to do that.” Andrew Said.

“She won’t do it. She’ll make you look stupid.” Said Britney.

I was intrigued by their comments and walked into the living room. Britney and Andrew were sat next to each other looking at a photograph album. The room was large, and it was decorated pink, with a grand father clock on one side and a large green three-seater on the other. There was a dark brown oak boarder around the bottom of the wall. I sat on the sofa next to Andrew and leaned closer to see what they were looking at. I blushed crimson red, the photograph album they were studying, was of me as a toddler. My bright red hair, pale skin, and blue eyes really stood out in the photos.

The photograph in Andrew’s hand was of me, clearly eating a chocolate bar, aged 5. What really stood out in this photo was the fact I was completely bottomless. I was stood in my parent’s living room, in a white tee shirt covered with chocolate dribbles, from where the chocolate had dribbled down my top. The white tee shirt only came down to my belly button, my bare crotch, legs, and toes on full display.

“Andrew!!! Are you a paedophile or something? I’m only 5 in that photo.” I screeched trying to snatch at the photo.

“I wouldn’t worry about being bottomless aged 5 Nic. He’s already seen your twelve-year-old self, completely naked, in the bath.” Said Britney.

“What? Why are you both perving on me?” I Yelled.

“I was actually just saying to Britney, would you recreate this photo now you’re 15?” Asked Andrew.

Andrew held up the picture of the bottomless 5-year-old. I made another snatch for it but again failed.

“No, I won’t bloody recreate it you pig.” I said.

“Aww that’s too bad, ah well, I’ll just have to post the pictures I have of you online. I’m sure people will love seeing the younger you. Especially this bottomless one, and you’re bath time.” Said Andrew.

“You wouldn’t, You can’t. I’ll be absolutely humiliated.” I said.

“You should definitely post them online Andrew.” Said Britney.

Britney at that moment lunged across the sofa and landed on Nicola’s lap holding her in place as Andrew at the same stood and took two steps away from the sofa. Britney was bigger and stronger than Nicola and easily held her in place on the sofa. Nicola felt the blush deepen on her cheeks, as Andrew took out his phone and pointed it at the first photo. He seemed to take a photograph of the photograph in his hand.

“Please Andrew Stop.” I begged.

“Pose like your 5-year-old self, and I’ll delete the pictures from my phone.” Said Andrew.

I thought quickly and had an idea. I knew Andrew had a huge crush on me, so I thought I’d use this to my advantage.

“On Halloween, next year, I’ll let you dress me anyway you want, as long as you promise that you’ll not post those pictures of me.” I said.

Andrew and Britney gave me a quizzical look.

“On Halloween, next year, you’ll let me get you ready, and dress you, any way I want for the entire day and night?” Said Andrew.

“Yes.” I said, knowing Andrew would’ve forgotten in a years’ time.

“You have to say it out loud Nicola.” Said Britney.

“Fine. I Nicola Harris, will let Andrew Morgan, get me ready and dressed, for Halloween, next year, in any way he wants, for the duration of Halloween, from the moment I go to bed on the 30th of October till the moment I wake on the 1st of November, Andrew oversees getting me ready and dressing me.” I said.

“That’s good enough. You can let her up Britney.” Said Andrew smiling.

Britney let Nicola up, and the three quietly discussed the photo’s without bringing Nicola’s oath up again.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
HankHill33

Re: Nicola's halloween nightmare

Post by HankHill33 »

I sure hope for Nicola’s sake that all those embarrassing kid panties are all gone by now! I’m sure her costume will probably have many different looks!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I hope you are planning on adding more to this story! This is a great story set-up just begging to be turned into one of your ever-popular tales! With Halloween just around the corner this would be a perfect story for the season.

Hooked6
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Another very promising start, hopefully we'll have a continuation in time for Halloween!!! :mrgreen:
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
Revengedpirate

Re: Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

The year went by quickly, and before the three of us knew it, we were a year older. My birthday was October 5th, which was just 25 days ago, making it now the 30th of October. Andrew and Britney were over, as well as several friends from school, and my older sister Sarah. We were going to have a sleepover, before the big Halloween party in the town hall tomorrow. The plan was to have a sleepover on Friday night, go to the party Saturday night, and have a second sleepover on the Saturday night before everyone went home on the Sunday, because we all had school on the following Monday.

It was going to be an amazing end to half term week at school and my parents had gone away for two weeks and left my older sister Sarah in charge. Sarah gladly accepted the responsibility entrusted to her, and reassured our parents that everyone would be well looked after, including the house.

It was now 2pm on Tuesday the 30th October 2020, and Britney, Andrew, Sarah, and myself were waiting patiently for our guests to arrive.

“When is everyone going to turn up, I can’t wait.” Said Andrew, impatiently bouncing around.

“Soon, just be patient and watch the film.” I Said. I threw the pillow next to me at him.

My house was fairly large in size, and Sarah had allowed us to invite a few friends and family over for the giant sleepover.

Everyone turned up between 5pm and 6pm and the atmosphere was electric, everyone was super excited and buzzing. We all settled down to watch a horror film before our bedtimes. Sarah had set out strict rules.

The 15-16-year-olds would get ready for bed, at 9pm and go to bed at 10pm.
The 17–19-year-olds would get ready for bed at 10pm and go to bed at 11pm.
Sarah, Britney, Jake, and Robert, who were in charge, would go to bed later. The girls would change in the master bedroom, and the boys in the basement. Girls then would sleep in two of the upstairs bedrooms, and boys in another two. Sarah and Robert would share the master bedroom, and Britney and Jake would share the Sarah’s room. Like I said it was a really big house.

It came as a shock, at half past eight, when Andrew and I were asked to go upstairs with Sarah. We both kind of protested as we were playing snap, but Sarah was insistent, so we went with her.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Frank89

Re: Nicola's halloween nightmare part 2 available

Post by Frank89 »

That's a lot of people. A bit too much information dumped on the reader in quick succession. I will definitely not remember any of that by the next chapter. Because I don't think it will be relevant in the long run how old is anyone, what colour their hair is, or whether they wears glasses or not.
Dormouse

Post by Dormouse »

Frank89 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:19 am That's a lot of people. A bit too much information dumped on the reader in quick succession. I will definitely not remember any of that by the next chapter. Because I don't think it will be relevant in the long run how old is anyone, what colour their hair is, or whether they wears glasses or not.
Yes, advice I once read for would-be authors is Show, don't Tell.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Dormouse wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:45 pm
Frank89 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:19 am That's a lot of people. A bit too much information dumped on the reader in quick succession. I will definitely not remember any of that by the next chapter. Because I don't think it will be relevant in the long run how old is anyone, what colour their hair is, or whether they wears glasses or not.
Yes, advice I once read for would-be authors is Show, don't Tell.
On a similar note, a professional editor once advised me to save details about a large cast of characters until each character becomes relevant in the story or in other words when a person actually does a series of things in the story that might make readers want to know more about that particular character.

More importantly, I am absolutely thrilled that you are continuing this story. The set-up is marvelous. Please don't get discouraged by well-meant technical advice as it shows just how interested your fans are in your work and in this particular story. Looking forward to more. The worst thing for a popular author such as yourself is apathy - that is, that readers are totally silent or ignore your work all together. Trust me you are a favorite here among many readers.

Hope the next chapter appears soon!

Hooked6
Revengedpirate

Re: Nicola's Halloween Nightmare Part 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

Britney waited till, Sarah, Nicola, and Andrew had disappeared and shut the door behind them. Britney turned around and then went over to the television and turned it off. There were a couple of grumbles across the room but eventually everyone settled down to listen.
“Hello everyone.” Said Britney smiling.
Everyone nodded or said “Hello” in response.

Britney took her phone out and started playing an audio track for everyone to hear.

“Fine. I Nicola Harris, will let Andrew Morgan, get me ready and dressed, for Halloween, next year, in any way he wants, for the duration of Halloween, from the moment I go to bed on the 30th of October till the moment I wake on the 1st of November, Andrew oversees getting me ready and dressing me.” Came Nicola’s voice.

“This is why Sarah has removed them both from the room. I have been told by Sarah to remove all your phones and cameras, whilst you are all in this house. What goes on in the next three days doesn’t leave this house. Andrew and Nicola are being told the rules by Sarah. You will get your phones and cameras back for the party tomorrow night. For now, please place them gently into these little woollen bags with your names on. I will then put the woollen bags into this big bag then into the safe. The safe has been programmed so once it is locked it will only open again tomorrow at 7pm.” Said Britney.

Everyone nodded their approval and placed their phones and cameras in the provided bags, before Britney placed them in the big bag and into the safe. When this was completed, Britney looked back at her audience.

“Other than mealtimes, and bedtimes which must be strictly followed, the rest of the time is free time, to do whatever you like. The big Halloween party starts at 8:30pm in town, so everyone needs to be ready to leave by 7:30pm tomorrow night. Since this is a Halloween sleepover and party, tricks and treats will be expected along the way. You can pull a trick or treat on anyone at any time, also there are prizes to be won, by pulling trick or treat of the day. There will also be a costume prize for best costume tomorrow night. Have fun and enjoy yourselves. Any questions?” Said Britney.

“What are the prizes?” Asked Ellie.

“They could be absolutely anything, from treats, to water guns or equipment you can use to aid your treats or tricks.” Said Britney.

“Will there be dinner tonight?” Asked Harry.
A few giggles went across the room at this.

“Always thinking of your stomach Harry.” Said George.

Everyone laughed.

“Yes, the meal tonight is at 9:30pm so the 15–16-year-olds will go straight to bed after. So, Nadine, Cheryl, Kelly, Michelle, George, and Harry, Need to get ready for bed now. Jake will supervise the boys and Jamie will supervise the girls.” Said Britney.

The eight of them got up and went out the door heading to their separate locations.

Meanwhile after leaving the living room, Sarah had led Andrew and Nicola up the stairs and into the bathroom. Once the three of them were inside, Sarah locked the door with the key removed the key and placed it in her jeans pocket. Sarah then sat on the toilet lid and went through the exact same rules with the pair of them. Sarah left out Nicola’s oath.

“Right Andrew, you may start now.” Said Sarah after taking their phones.

Andrew walked over to Nicola and gently lifted her jumper trying to find the strings holding up Nicola’s skirt. Nicola startled tried to pull away.

“What are you doing?” Nicola screeched at Andrew.

“I’m doing exactly what you swore too.” Said Andrew letting go for the time being.

“What? Did I swear too?” Asked Nicola confused.

“Fine. I Nicola Harris, will let Andrew Morgan, get me ready and dressed, for Halloween, next year, in any way he wants, for the duration of Halloween, from the moment I go to bed on the 30th of October till the moment I wake on the 1st of November, Andrew oversees getting me ready and dressing me.” Came Nicola’s voice.

Nicola stood shocked as she listened to her own voice. Sarah had played it on her phone, Sarah then stashed all three phones into the overhead safe. Nicola heard it lock.
“It doesn’t say he can undress me.” Said Nicola.

“It clearly states that I can get you ready in any way that I want From bedtime, tonight.” Said Andrew.

“That is what it says Nicola.” Said Sarah.

“Yes, but that means dress me not undress me.” Said Nicola.

“Actually, it doesn’t. It purely says, that Andrew can get you ready, which means to get you ready for bed. To get you ready for bed requires him to:
A} Undress you.
B} Shower or bath you.
C} Dress you in pyjamas.
D} put you to bed.” Said Sarah.
Nicola stood shocked, as she realised her sister was quite right.
“Are you ready?” Asked Andrew.
Nicola looked down at herself fully dressed.
“Well, no,” Said Nicola.
“Nicola you are going to follow what you have said. You either let Andrew start getting you ready, or you’ll get a spanking and then Andrew will start getting you ready, Which will it be?” Said Sarah.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Nicola's halloween nightmare part 3 available

Post by Revengedpirate »

I know this story has a long and in depth intro, but hopefully it'll be worth it lol I usually do a page on word then paste but for this story I've taken it up to 3 pages before adding. I'm also taking my time to get intros and facts accurate like the dates and time etc. I know 20 characters is a bit excessive for a start of a story, I needed an equal amount of boys/girls, hence why Kelly has twin brothers. I do use excel as well to get my characters as well, but i started getting confused, so to write each character in, like i did made it easier for me to write, though probably didn't need to be in there. I've shortened part 2 by removing the characters and put them separate as an appendix
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.