Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
computerphoto

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 2 - 10/18)

Post by computerphoto »

Also Stacy and Kyle probably just made their most fuck up moves in their lives, coming into an Assistant DA's house like that, and him finding them in his daughter's room like that, they really fucked up big time, and they can be in some serious trouble with the law and from the Lia father personally, and he could contact their parents too, it going to really interesting to see how this all plays out. The funny thing like you said "
. Stacy had seen Lia as something of a project. Corrupting an assistant DA's daughter sounded like fun to her and Kyle, not fully understanding how stupid that could actually be. ", I think they will understand now.
KiTA

Post by KiTA »

A fun chapter 2.

I think the poor girl needs therapy, myself.

Therapy is...
Useful for a DA: Therapist are duty bound to keep secrets, and would end their career by losing their license if they let one get out
Useful for a young exhibitionist: She can learn what the word means and get a grip on herself.
Useful for an author: All kinds of way Therapy could go horrifically wrong for the poor girl. Hypnotherapy that glitches out or leaves her vulnerable? Shock therapy that pushes her further? A well meaning feminist therapist or malicious ol' perverted therapist intentionally driving her a bit batty?

But yeah, I wonder how she gets out of this one. And her friends, too. Of all the places in town to be caught, "in the Assistant DA's daughter's house watching her jill off" is probably pretty high up on the list of bad places to get caught in.
perseus

Post by perseus »

KiTA wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:13 am A fun chapter 2.

Therapy is...
Useful for a DA: Therapist are duty bound to keep secrets, and would end their career by losing their license if they let one get out
Useful for a young exhibitionist: She can learn what the word means and get a grip on herself.
Useful for an author: All kinds of way Therapy could go horrifically wrong for the poor girl. Hypnotherapy that glitches out or leaves her vulnerable? Shock therapy that pushes her further? A well meaning feminist therapist or malicious ol' perverted therapist intentionally driving her a bit batty?

But yeah, I wonder how she gets out of this one. And her friends, too. Of all the places in town to be caught, "in the Assistant DA's daughter's house watching her jill off" is probably pretty high up on the list of bad places to get caught in.
Very interesting comment, thank you!

I'll be honest I had not considered the therapy route for this one. That could be an idea for an entirely different type of story, one that I'd be very interested in pursuing. There is another story on this site "Extreme Therapy" that goes down this route.

I'm putting the finishing touches on part 3 and I should be uploading it later today. I'll admit I'm a bit nervous about this one because the nature of Lia's punishment is changing after the events in part 2. I'm hoping you all like it, still plenty of nudity of course :D .

I will say that the focus of the story will be with Lia and her punishment but I'm open to ideas for what could happen with Stacy and how she might play a bigger part in the story.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

KiTA wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:13 am A fun chapter 2.

Therapy is...
I'll add my thanks... I may be borrowing your suggestion for my own story as my character just kinda curled up and died inside (and that wasn't my intent) :)
perseus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:17 pm I'm putting the finishing touches on part 3 and I should be uploading it later today. I'll admit I'm a bit nervous about this one because the nature of Lia's punishment is changing after the events in part 2. I'm hoping you all like it, still plenty of nudity of course :D .
Oh and looking forward to part three here too ;)
student

Post by student »

Therapy is an opportunity to have Lia embrace nudism. She's already a secret exhibitionist (got drunk and danced topless at the frat party) but she was hesitant and needed to have her inhibitions removed. Now Lia is SUPPOSEDED to exhibit her nude body at home--and possibly other places. A therapist might bring this up to her--it's not her fault that she has to play exhibitionist, so she might as well turn lemons into a lemon meringue pie for the time she needs to throw something. Lia and her therapist can conspire to maximize Lia's exposure--doesn't mean she WON'T be ENF but does mean she won't be at fault--she was FORCED to be naked in front of other people. The therapist can tell the parents that Lia is going to try faking them out by going the extra mile--doing chores naked, shucking her clothes before 7 PM and not bothering to dress on weekends because she's grounded and at home all day--the therapist can explain that Lia is only going the extra mile in order to end punishment prematurely.

The truth is that Lia becomes aroused by the humiliation of being naked in front of other people. Just that Lia was trying to be a "good girl" until something--alcohol or being punished--forced her nudity. That's why she left puddles on the chair.

Perhaps her brothers will confront her and offer to help--with or without a therapist. Someone will offer her a towel to sit on so that she won't have to wipe up after herself. One of them might even offer to be naked with her--which could embarrass Lia more.

As for the therapists, it is common for a court to order therapy. Might even have a court order mandating public nudity--both OON and ENF. School? There may be a problem with disrupting school, but in small doses it might be feasible.
perseus

Post by perseus »

student wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:45 pm Therapy is an opportunity to have Lia embrace nudism. She's already a secret exhibitionist (got drunk and danced topless at the frat party) but she was hesitant and needed to have her inhibitions removed. Now Lia is SUPPOSEDED to exhibit her nude body at home--and possibly other places. A therapist might bring this up to her--it's not her fault that she has to play exhibitionist, so she might as well turn lemons into a lemon meringue pie for the time she needs to throw something. Lia and her therapist can conspire to maximize Lia's exposure--doesn't mean she WON'T be ENF but does mean she won't be at fault--she was FORCED to be naked in front of other people. The therapist can tell the parents that Lia is going to try faking them out by going the extra mile--doing chores naked, shucking her clothes before 7 PM and not bothering to dress on weekends because she's grounded and at home all day--the therapist can explain that Lia is only going the extra mile in order to end punishment prematurely.

The truth is that Lia becomes aroused by the humiliation of being naked in front of other people. Just that Lia was trying to be a "good girl" until something--alcohol or being punished--forced her nudity. That's why she left puddles on the chair.

Perhaps her brothers will confront her and offer to help--with or without a therapist. Someone will offer her a towel to sit on so that she won't have to wipe up after herself. One of them might even offer to be naked with her--which could embarrass Lia more.

As for the therapists, it is common for a court to order therapy. Might even have a court order mandating public nudity--both OON and ENF. School? There may be a problem with disrupting school, but in small doses it might be feasible.
I wanted to respond to this before I posted the next part.

This is a great comment, thank you! You are making me wish I had gone the therapy route. I do have some of the story outlined and I'm not able to include someone like a therapist....yet anyway. But you are close to the mark about getting "help" from her brothers.

Thank you again, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your comment and I hope you continue to like the story. And please keep the feedback and suggestions coming, I may not be able to use them all but the ones I can weave in I definitely will.

perseus

Lia's new reality part 3

Post by perseus »

Lia couldn't believe what she had just done. She had just been caught doing her most intimate and private act by her parents! Now she was regretting not fighting Stacy and Kyle harder when they asked her to masturbate. In fact, she put up no resistance to them at all!

Her senses had once again started to fail her, this time out of extreme embarrassment rather than extreme arousal. She could see her mom lecturing her loudly but couldn't hear her words, only a loud ringing in her ears.

Her father was saying something to Stacy and Kyle, but again, she couldn't make it out. Lia could tell that whatever it was must have been scaring them because they both had horrified looks on their faces.

Lia couldn't move; she stayed in the chair, now soaked in her own fluids, trying to understand what her mom was lecturing her about.

Everything seemed to happen in a haze from then on. Her father had left, with Stacy and Kyle following closely behind him. Her mother stayed, still talking to her, and Lia was straining to hear her.

"Needless to say, young lady, your punishment is far from over!" Her mother's words finally broke through.

Lia was able to hear what she had figured was the most important part: that her punishment, the one she was so close to being done with, would be continuing.

"I'm sorry, mom; I don't know how this happened. I just lost control of…"

"You damn right, you lost control! We thought you might have been in serious trouble! Imagine our shock when we came in to see you going to town on yourself!"

"I didn't mean for you to see that; I was trying to get Stacy and Kyle to leave, and they wanted to…" Lia couldn't finish her sentence. She just couldn't say that in order to make them leave, she had to masturbate for them.

"Well, they didn't look like they were leaving, Lia. You were holding their attention pretty well!"

"I don't know how this happened, honest! Things just got out of hand."

"And what about when your father and I walked in? You kept... going."

"I honestly didn't realize you and Dad were here; please believe me! I never would have done that had I realized Dad was watching me." Lia said, with a bit of desperation.

Diana looked at her daughter with some sympathy. "Alright, Lia, I believe you when you say you didn't realize we were here. Believe me when I say that I understand the urges you felt; it's just that…"

Diana was interrupted by Steve, and Trevor, who had just woken up due to the commotion, walked into Lia's room.

Lia had finally recovered from the powerful orgasms and just then realized that she was still sitting with her legs spread wide open. With her father and older brother coming in, her modesty finally kicked in, and she quickly closed her legs.

"They're gone." Steve said this to his wife. "There was a squad car nearby, I had them cuffed and picked up."

"Are we pressing charges?" Diana asked.

"Not sure yet, maybe this will be enough to scare them away from Lia." Replied Steve.

Diana sat on the bed, still facing the naked Lia sitting in her wet chair. Steve sat next to his wife.

Trevor didn't look happy with Lia; she had known that Kyle and Trevor were rivals. Trevor must have seen it as a betrayal to him that his sister would hang out with him.

"Why him, sis?" Trevor glared at Lia. "Of all the guys, why him? Do you even know his reputation with girls?" Trevor must have been told what Lia was just caught doing in front of Kyle. It must have been tough for a guy to know that someone he hated had just watched his little sister masturbate for him.

Lia just hung her head. She was beginning to realize that Stacy and Kyle were not the friends she thought, and following them around for the last year eventually led her to where she was now, naked.

"That's enough, Trevor; we'll handle Lia." Diana spoke calmly now, which Lia was a bit unsettled by since she was so upset just a few moments ago. But it was Diana's next words that shocked Lia.

"Don't get all modest now, Lia." Diana said, now noticing that Lia had closed her legs. "Sit like you just were, with your legs open."

The ringing in Lia's ears had returned, although not quite as bad this time. She stared in shock at her mom. She couldn't believe that she wanted her to open her legs again! Knowing that she is not allowed to cover herself, she would be incredibly exposed! Her father caught an eyeful not long ago—far more than a dad should see of his daughter, but the damage was done. But Trevor hadn't! And he was not leaving! Nor was her mom making him leave.

Lia knew she shouldn't argue, not now that her punishment was still on. Lia closed her eyes and slowly opened her legs again. Only not as wide as when she was masturbating but wide enough that if she had been wearing jeans, she would have been looking normal. But she wasn't; she was completely naked, and this was wide enough to be very embarrassing for the 15-year-old.

"Lia, we are going to be making some changes to your punishment. Your father and I will figure out the details in the morning, but the main goal is for you to feel embarrassed. And judging from tonight, your line of what you consider embarrassing for yourself is much further than most, so with that being said, you know that's not how you were just sitting. Sit with your legs wider, please." Diana calmly said.

Lia's heart was thumping in her chest again. Her breathing was just slightly labored. She wasn't sure if it was her arousal again. She hoped not—who would be turned on by this? "It's just nerves; it's just nerves," she told herself over and over.

Lia closed her eyes again, and this time she properly spread her legs as wide as she had when she was putting on her masturbatory performance, which was as wide as she could. Her legs were basically at right angles, and since she was still learning back in the chair, the view she was giving was quite lewd now. Her hairless pussy lips were now separate and open, and she could feel her clitoral area poking from its hood.

She couldn't see her family's faces with her eyes closed, but she could feel their gazes on her spread-open sex. Who wouldn't? In this position, it was like she was begging to be looked at. And with her room lights still on, she was leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. She could hear her own heart beating in her ears now. No girl should ever sit like this while completely naked in front of her family. But she had no choice, she told herself. This was her punishment. Realizing this, Lia could feel her pussy tingling again.

Trevor was also shocked that his mom would make Lia sit so exposed like she was. Still, he couldn't bring himself to feel sorry for her. She had debased herself in front of the guy he hated most in school. Trevor wanted to cave Kyle's head in that night; he could have too. Trevor cut an imposing figure. A person could be forgiven for not realizing he and Lia were siblings, her being so small and him being tall, like his father.

Even though he was quite angry with Lia, his eyes were drawn to the area between her legs. He had, of course, gotten used to seeing her naked over the past few weeks, but he was not at all prepared for this. Lia's current position leaves her extremely exposed. He was able to notice all the details of her pussy. He couldn't help but stare; even though Lia was his sister, he had to admit she was very cute. The light sheen of sweat on her body, the way her breathing was causing her small breasts and little pink nipples to slightly heave up and down, and the shocked look on her face made her even cuter.

Trevor noticed something else too: that even after masturbating to multiple orgasms not minutes ago, she was getting aroused again. He could even see her little pink clit was poking out. He realized that being made to expose herself turned his sister on! She may have been hating this in her brain, but her body was responding differently. Normally he felt very protective of his little sister, but she crossed the line, and he needed his own form of getting back at her. He would never allow her to be hurt, but he was going to use this fact about Lia against her. He decided he would wait to hear what the new rules would be and figure it out from there.

Lia's building arousal was apparent to Diana too; even Steve, who was trying hard and failing not to notice things about his nude daughter, was seeing it.

"I knew this type of punishment had a certain effect on you, Lia; I heard you satisfying yourself the first night of it." Diana said.

So it was her mom who heard her masturbate that first night, Lia realized. And now she was openly telling her father and brother! Her mom must have figured that after tonight, it didn't matter. Everyone, except Chuck, knew Lia masturbated. Lia finally opened her eyes. Her parents met her gaze, but Trevor was still staring at her open pussy.

"I think we'll have to incorporate this into your new rules somehow. I wouldn't ask you to stop doing it. I'm not upset by your masturbating, but we might have to control it."

Lia didn't think she could get any more embarrassed than she was right now. Here she was in front of her parents and brother, completely naked, legs spread as wide as they could go, listening to her mom openly talk about her masturbation habit.

There was silence now. Lia was certain that her mom was taking her time to keep Lia exposed longer.

After what seemed like an eternity with her sitting spread out, her mom finally ended it.

"Alright, it's time for you to get back to bed; you're still babysitting Chuck and Gil tomorrow."

This whole time, her father had stayed quiet. She knew he wasn't a fan of her punishment before, but after this, he probably wouldn't stand in her mom's way anymore, if he had even been able to before.

Trevor left, still looking upset. Lia always got along well with Trevor, and now she now felt really bad that he is mad at her.

Having already said sorry to her mom a million times, Lia said, "I'm sorry, Dad; I didn't mean for this to happen."

Steve exhaled slowly, clearly disappointed, but looked Lia in the eyes. "Its okay. We aren't mad anymore, but your mother is right; your punishment will continue. Get some sleep."

They turned to leave when she reached the door. Diana turned back to Lia, her legs still spread widely. "Also, from now on, whenever you're naked, you will sit like that. No matter where you are or who is around,

Lia nodded, and her parents finally left. Lia contemplated her new reality for a bit before thinking about what her mom just said. 'What did she mean, no matter where I am or who is around?'

Lia decided not to dwell on it, as nothing could change it now, and tried to get back to sleep. It came almost instantly.

The next morning, Lia was woken up by her mother. Surprised to see that she had clothes for her. From what she could tell, it was a modest skirt and pink blouse. She even saw underwear. 'Maybe she'll take it easy on her after all,'Lia thought to herself.

"Good morning, sweetheart. We need to discuss the changes to your punishment."

Lia rubbed her eyes and decided she would do her best to endure what her mom was going to throw at her. "Okay" was all she could muster as a response.

"Your original punishment of nudity was to keep you from sneaking out, but your father and I agree that your sneaking days are done." This last part came out as more of a stern command than a statement. Lia nodded, confirming to her mother that she got the message.

"We feel that even though nudity has certain effects on you, it should continue. In fact, you won't have to worry about stripping at 7 p.m.; you'll likely be naked already as the family can take away your clothes at any time... or anywhere."

Lia's eyes went wide. She was so focused on the "anywhere" part that she failed to notice her mom saying that the family could make her strip. Her mom had just given her brothers this power over her, but she didn't realize it.

Lia opened her mouth to say anything. She had to know what her mom intended for her. Before her words would form, Diana cut her off.

"This is your new punishment, so you can expect to be naked outside of this house, Lia. We promise not to go too far, but after what we saw last night, simply taking your clothes away at night hasn't been embarrassing enough. You seemed to enjoy showing off, so now you'll get what you want, but you won't get to decide when you'll be showing off."

"But I don't like it! I promise I'll change! I didn't mean for last night to happen."

"Don't lie to me, Lia; I know what I saw last night, and you were enjoying the exposure."

"I'm sorry for... masturbating like I did! I promise I won't do it ever again!" Lia had difficulty saying the words.

"Don't say that, Lia, and don't misunderstand me. I'm not upset that you were masturbating in front of your friends. Believe it or not, I've been a teen girl before, so I understand the urges you feel. I'm upset about WHO you were masturbating for."

Lia gave her mom a slightly confused look but didn't say anything.

"I don't want to get into the details, but Stacey and Kyle come from families that your father has prosecuted. He has sent some of the members of each family to prison, some for a very long time, and well, we think Stacy and Kyle were using you to get back at him."

"So you guys aren't mad that I lost control of myself?" Lia quietly asked.

"Well, yes we are mad but we understand that urges can happen; that's not something you expect to walk into, and your poor father was quite embarrassed himself."

Lia's face went red, and she dropped her head. She wasn't sure she would be able to look him in the eye again.

"But we have cooled off since last night and sexual representation is likely a bad idea; in fact, you need to keep doing it. You'll need to do it at least once a day to keep your head clear. Also, we can tell you to do it when we think you might need it. This is another condition of your new punishment. When I was a girl your grandfather caught me smoking, he made me smoke an entire carton, it stopped me from smoking ever again. Now we don't want you to stop you from masturbating but we feel it needs to be controlled. When you make these decisions for yourself you just get into more trouble. If you feel like you need to relieve yourself you'll need to ask for permission."

Lia's mouth dropped open. Her mom just told her that on top of being naked a lot more, possibly out of the house, she'll now have to masturbate whenever told to, or ask for permission if she wants to do it on her own! Her head was spinning. This couldn't be real.

"No more interruptions; Gil will be here soon, and you need to get ready. On top of all this, you'll not be allowed to close any more doors in the house unless you are using the toilet. Keep the door open for your showers, and we will be removing your bedroom door. And on the subject of your masturbating, you are not allowed to do it anymore in your room."

"But you just said I needed to do it once a day."

"You do, but you'll have to find another room to do it in, and no bathroom either. You're also not allowed to stop before you finish."

"Mom, I don't think I can do this; this is too much."

"That's enough, Lia; you and I both know that you can. It won't be easy, but this is a punishment after all." Diana stood to leave the room. "I will also still be bringing you what you're allowed to wear every morning, but don't get comfortable being in clothes." With that, Diana left the room.

Lia couldn't believe the new punishment she was under. It was a million times worse than she could have imagined. Lia couldn't believe that she had to masturbate in a room that wasn't hers on top of spending a ton more time naked. And she wouldn't have a bedroom door anymore! Despite what her mom said, there was no way she could do this. Lia did notice, though, that when she got out of bed to take a shower, her thighs were soaked.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' she thought.

Lia quickly took a shower, remembering to leave the door open. Her parents even removed the shower curtain, she had to be careful not to get water on the floor. Even though she had been naked dozens of times now, it still felt strange to leave the door open. Lia ran the razor over her already hairless sex, something she did every shower. She had kept up shaving this entire time, so she saw no reason to stop now. As she thought about being naked and showing off her bald pussy out of the house, she felt a shiver run up her spine.

Lia realized that she forgot to take her clothes into the bathroom room. After she dried and walked naked back to her room to get dressed, she realized this was the one time she didn't have to be, and she was walking down the hall in the buff. Luckily, she didn't run into anyone.

Lia dressed in her panties, bra, skirt that went to mid-thigh, and pink blouse that had buttons down the front. For a brief moment, she felt as if things were normal.

As Lia was descending the stairs, she saw Gil already here.

"So where are you guys going again?" Chuck asked his parents.

"We are taking Trevor to meet with his college advisor, then we might do some shopping; we'll be back mid-afternoon or so." Diana answered

"Well, Gil wanted me to go over to his house to spend the night; can I do that?"

"We'll see, honey. We really have to go now." Diana noticed Lia come down the stairs. "Okay, Lia, we are leaving. Be good and spend some time with Chuck today too; don't just watch TV all day."

"Alright, mom, bye."

Lia noticed her brother Trevor didn't even acknowledge her. He must have been really upset last night. Both her parents were very calm, considering they just dropped a bomb on Lia with the new punishment conditions. Her father even kissed her forehead as they left. He was always the first parent to forgive her after she got into trouble.

Lia turned to the boys.

"Hi Lia." Gil greeted her.

"Hey Gil," Lia replied in a slightly high-pitched voice. She had known Gil since he was a toddler. He annoyed her sometimes, but she didn't mind babysitting. These two were usually easy.

"What are you boys going to do today?" Lia asked.

"We are going to play in my room for a bit. I want to show Gil my new Legos." Chuck replied with excitement.

"Okay, well, I'll be here watching TV for a bit."

The boys took off, running up the stairs to Chuck's room. Lia curled up on the couch. It was incredibly rare that she would get the living room to herself, so she wanted to take advantage while she could, knowing she would have to spend time with Chuck and Gil at some point.

Lia was doing everything she could to forget what her mom told her when she woke up. She kept running through all the changes to her punishment. Having to get naked whenever her parents order her to. She figured her father wouldn't actually ever do it, so she really only had to worry about her mom, but the other parts really worried her. Having to masturbate at least once a day and not in her room Lia was thinking of the places in her house where she might be able to stay hidden. But if her mom could always order her to do it too, then she'd have to, no matter what room she was in. Her parents had already seen her, but she didn't think she could do it in front of Chuck or Trevor. Then there was the rule that actually worried her the most: being naked outside of the house. Her mom told her to expect it. Surely she wouldn't make her go to the grocery store naked. There's no way the police would allow that. But then again, her father had a ton of pull and influence.

Lia's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of an argument between the boys and their loud footsteps coming down the stairs. She barely got an hour of peace.

"Yes, she will if I tell her too!" Chuck was telling Gil.

"No way! She won't do it, dude! That's crazy!" Gil shot back.

"Yes, she will, and when she does, you owe me five dollars! You said!" Chuck told Gil as both boys walked up to Lia and stopped in front of her.

"What are you two arguing about?" Lia asked.

"Lia, show us your underwear." Chuck commanded her.

Lia just stared at her 10-year-old brother. She couldn't believe he would actually think she would show off her underwear because he said so.

"Are you crazy? I'm not doing that!"

"Mom said that I can tell you to take off your clothes, and Gil wants to see you in your underwear." Chuck said.

"Dude! Don't tell her I wanted to see her!" Gil said, embarrassed.

"No, she didn't, you little freak! You guys leave me alone!" Lia yelled back. But she was beginning to worry.

"Yes, she did! Want me to call her?" Chuck was getting impatient now.

Lia couldn't believe that her mom would tell Chuck that he could make her strip. She couldn't remember saying that when she went over the punishment with her.

"Fine, call her. She'll just get mad that you interrupted their meeting." Lia was sure that Chuck was lying and that he wouldn't actually call.

Chuck walked over to the cordless phone in the living room and started to dial. Lia was convinced he was acting. He was putting on his show to make her cave. But she wasn't going to.

After a few moments of waiting, Chuck started talking on the phone.

"Hi mom… Yeah, Lia's not listening. I told her to show us her underwear, but she won't. Okay, yeah, here she is." Chuck grinned as he held out the phone to Lia.

Lia still couldn't believe that her mom was on the other end, so she took the phone and hit the speaker function, expecting to hear a loud dial tone. Instead, she actually heard her mother's voice.

"Lia, what's going on over there? Why aren't you listening to Chuck's order?"

Lia, for the millionth time, was shocked. She actually expected Lia to listen to Chuck's crazy order to show her underwear.

"Mom! You can't be serious! Do you know what he's asking?" Lia asked in a panicked tone.

"Yes, I do, and I already told you this morning that any of us can order you out of your clothes. That includes your brother. Weren't you listening?" Her mom said it with annoyance in her voice.

"But what if he makes me get naked? Gil is here!" Lia immediately regretted saying that last part. She noticed that both Gil and Chuck looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces. Clearly, neither of them had thought of getting Lia naked. And she just gave them the idea.

"Then you get naked, and you stay that way till he says otherwise. Your brothers can take away your clothes, and it's up to them if you get them back. We can overrule them if we decide too, but don't hang your hope on that."

"Mom please!"

"Stop Lia. Clothes are basically a privilege for you now, not a right. You need to get used to this fact." Diana said it forcefully.

"How long do I have to be punished like this?" Lia asked.

"At least for the rest of the summer—maybe longer—I have to get back now. Listen to Chuck's orders about your clothes and remember. Absolutely no covering." Diana hung up after that.

Lia had speakerphone on for that, so Chuck and Gil heard it all, including the no-covering part.

Lia saw that the boys still had huge smiles.

"Well, Lia, Gil wanted to see you in your underwear, but I think it's better if you just take everything off."

Knowing she had no way out of that situation, Lia stood and began to undress. She started with her blouse, slowly unbuttoning each button down the front. When the last button was undone, Lia removed her shirt and dropped it on the couch. She stood before the boys in just her skirt and white bra.

Chuck, being used to this sight, kept looking back from Lia to Gil, curious to see his reaction.

Lia continued on to her skirt. Its zipper was in the back, so Lia reached behind her and lowered it, then let her skirt drop to the floor. She picked it up and dropped it with her shirt on the couch.

Lia was now in her underwear in front of her little brother and his friend. Lia could see that Gil's eyes were looking everywhere but her face, just drinking in for barely covered form.

Lia gave her brother a pleading look. She was now hoping that since the original command was just her underwear, this would be good enough.

"See! I told you I could make her do it! You owe me five bucks!" Chuck triumphantly declared this to Gil.

Gil didn't respond besides nodding his head, not taking his eyes off the 15-year-old girl in her underwear in front of him.

"Now the underwear," Chuck told Lia.

Lia let out a soft whimper, accepting that she had no other option. She reached her arms behind her to unhook her bra. Letting her bra slip off her shoulders and then dropping with the rest of her clothes, Lia now stood topless. Not wanting to draw it out any longer, Lia grabbed the sides of her panties, the last bit of covering she had left, and started to peel them down to her ankles. She noticed that the crotch was very wet. Lia was once again getting turned on by having to strip in front of these boys.

Once she discarded her panties on the couch, Lia turned back to the boys and let her arms hang uselessly at her sides. She stole a quick glance down at her nipples, wanting to know how hard they looked. Her tiny pink nipples were once again hard enough to cut glass. She looked back at the boys. She couldn't believe how quickly things went south for her. Not minutes ago, she was fully dressed. Now she stood completely naked in front of two 10-year-old boys, both of whom were dressed. She wasn't even allowed to cover herself; she had to let them look all they wanted. This situation was completely unfair to her. Her clothes were less than a foot away, but she wasn't allowed to wear them.

Lia saw that Chuck was beside himself, glimmering at his power over Lia, but Gil was locked on to what was between her legs.

"Um, is this the first time you've seen a girl naked, Gil?" Lia meekly asked.

"Uh huh." Gil responded, not taking his eyes off Lia's sex. "I thought older girls had hair down there." Now he was pouting at Lia's vagina.

"Mom says she shaves it off." Chuck loudly declared

Lia was now wondering just how much she talked to her brothers about her body.

"Is that true, Lia? Do you really shave your...pussy?" Gil whispered that last word.

Lia's face got even redder. "Yeah, I do." She nodded.

"Why do you do it? Doesn't that hurt?" Gil asked.

"No, not if you are careful. And I don't know why, really. I just like it better this way." Lia quietly answered.

"Trevor thinks you like showing off since you keep doing it." Chuck started.

"Well, he's wrong! I don't like it!"

Lia kept telling herself she didn't like it, but her body told a different story. Her nipples were as hard as they've ever been.

"Turn around, Lia; let him see your butt." Chuck commanded.

Lia slowly turned to face away from them, letting Gil get a good look at her from behind. Lia stood facing away for several moments.

"Wow Lia, you're really pretty." Gil said.

She turned back to face the boys again, not realizing that she stood with her feet further apart than she had before.

"Awe, thank you, Gil; that's sweet." Lia blushed a bit. She didn't like being naked, but she did like the compliment.

"Ok, you guys saw me naked; now can I please get dressed?" Lia pleaded. She noticed a look of disappointment on Gil's face.

"How about this? We all play a board game; if you win, you can get dressed again. But if one of us wins, you have to stay naked." Chuck proposed.

Lia didn't like it, but there was a chance she might get dressed again. "Deal."

Chuck ran off to get a game and returned with his favorite, Robot Wizard Skirmish. It was a standard board game about getting from the start to the finish first. You roll dice, land on squares, and draw cards; some help you, some hurt you. Lia had played it many times with Chuck in the past. She had won plenty of times before but also lost plenty. This was not going to be a sure thing. She would have to earn it.

Chuck set the game up in the middle of the living room floor, and all three sat down to play. Two dressed boys and a naked girl. Lia had decided to sit cross-legged for comfort; she wanted to be focused on getting to the finish line first. The boys were sitting on either side of her.

The game wasn't complex, but there was a strategy to it. Lia remained focused and was able to pull into an early lead over both boys. They must have been so desperate to keep her naked that it affected their play.

Lia started to feel very confident, even allowing her sitting position to become quite relaxed. It wasn't a lewd display, but her pussy was very visible. As the game went on, Lia noticed that Gil would look between her legs whenever he could. It was without a doubt causing him to play badly.

Lia found it funny that her pussy was her secret weapon in this game. Chuck was so far behind now that he was no longer a threat; he became frustrated, and it led to him doing even worse. Lia decided she would try to seal her victory now with a bold side bet. She caught Gil red-handed staring at her pussy; he looked away, embarrassed. This was the set-up she needed.

"Gil, were you just looking between my legs?" Lia asked, knowing the answer.

"Sorry, I know it's rude to stare." Gil answered with a red face.

"It's okay, Gil. I'm not upset; I am naked after all." Lia motioned over her body to punctuate that fact. "I'll make you deal; if you manage to beat me to the finish, I'll sit with my legs spread wide and let you look all you want."

Gil's eyes lit up. "Really!? You'll really let me look as long as I want!?"

"I promise I will." Lia had another extremely naughty thought. There would be no way he could focus on beating her after this. "I'll even let you touch it if you want."

Gil was practically bouncing at this last part. "You really will!"

"I promise I'll let you, IF you beat me. But if not, I get to get dressed." Lia held out her pinky to Gil for the promise. Gil locked his pinky with Lia's, sealing the deal.

Lia felt great about her chance now. Gil was her only threat, and he was already behind her.

"Come on, Gil! You can win! You're our only hope now!" Chuck encouraged Gil.

Things went really well for Lia after that…for one roll, and then it all spiraled out of control after that. After Lia's first bad roll, she got inside her own head. She was making bad calls when she drew cards that provided a choice to make, and if she hadn't been holding the dice in her own hand when she made the deal with Gil, she would have sworn they were replaced with loaded dice. Every roll she made was a mixture of bad and terrible rolls. Gil, on the other hand, caught a hot streak, and he was catching up fast. Panic was setting in with Lia; the more desperate for a good roll she became, the worse they seemed to get. Her sizable lead evaporated completely. Her final roll left her one square from the finish. Gil's roll put him right on it.

She had lost.

Lia just stared blankly at the game board while the two boys were cheering and high-fiving each other. This meant that not only had she lost her clothes for the rest of the babysitter session, but she also had to let Gil touch her. Her breathing became heavier as she contemplated her fate. She knew she had been slightly aroused when she first had to strip for the boys; maybe her mom was right; she didn't make good decisions when aroused.

"Well, I'll just take these up to my room, since you don't need them anymore." Chuck had gathered Lia's clothes and carried them off upstairs as Lia looked on. Watching her only clothes that she knew about walking away, and she couldn't do anything about it.

Lia pulled her knees up to her chin and hugged them to her, staring back at the game, which still showed her loss. Trying to mentally prepare herself.

Gil looked at Lia and noticed that she was having a hard time with her loss. Gil didn't have any older siblings, but he had a 4-year-old sister whom he adored, and his older brother's sensibilities started to kick in.

"It's ok, Lia; you don't have to let me touch you or even see you if you don't want to." He softly spoke.

Lia looked over at Gil but didn't say anything.

"I don't think Chuck is going to bring your clothes back, so you being naked is enough." Gil said.

Lia could tell he was being genuine, and her heart melted a little. It was very chivalrous of this boy to let her off the hook like this. He was just over the moon excited a few moments ago with his victory and prize, and now he is offering to give it up.

"I can ask Chuck to bring your clothes back; maybe I can convince him to let you put them back on." He looked away from Lia as he said it.

She realized he was now trying to give her some privacy, even though she was still sitting on the floor against the couch, completely naked.

Gil's concern for Lia's comfort has caused her panic to melt away. All she felt now was gratitude and her growing arousal.

Lia made up her mind and acted before she lost her nerve. She pushed aside the board game.

"Gil, look at me." He turned his head back to her from his standing position.

Keeping her feet on the floor but moving them away from each other in front of her, Lia slowly spread her legs wide apart to give Gil a good view.

"You won fair and square; a promise is a promise."

Lia was fighting her natural urge to close her legs. Instead, she let her knees fall a little closer to the floor, keeping her feet planted but having the effect of opening herself even more.

"You mean it? I can still touch you." Excitement was returning to his voice.

"As much as you want, that was our deal after all." Lia's arousal was building.

Gil's eyes were locked in on Lia's open pussy; it was as if he was hypnotized by it. Lia was a little surprised by the power she welded between her legs, even if it was over a young boy.

Gil walked over to where Lia was sitting and sat down in front of her. Gil brought his gaze up to her eyes.

Every instinct Lia had was screaming at her to close her legs, but she held firm and kept herself open for him. Gil had let her off the hook, but still she was sitting in her living room, completely naked, with her legs spread wide, waiting for Gil to touch her. Which she just gave him permission to do. Lia's breathing was already becoming labored as her arousal levels continued to climb.

"Oh, you guys are starting." Chuck came back down the stairs and sat near Gil on the floor.

Gil didn't acknowledge him, still looking at Lia and holding his hand out. "Are you sure?"

Lia just nodded her head. She didn't want to risk saying words right now.

Gil extended his hand, and his fingertips made contact with Lia's outer lips. He pulled back slightly, as if touching a hot surface, but then made contact again. This time he ran his fingers up one lip of Lia's pussy, then down the other.

"It's really wet. What is this?" Gil asked.

"Mom says a girl gets wet down there when she's excited…sexually, when she feels good. Trevor says Lia gets wet a lot because she must like being naked." Chuck answered.

Lia wanted to push back on this. To deny what Trevor was telling her younger brother behind her back, but she didn't. She was focused on Gil's fingers tracing up and down her pussy lips. She wanted Gil to explore her a bit more.

"You know…uh…you can touch between…ooh…uh them too." Lia motioned between her pussy lips, which were parted, showing her inner pink folds.

Gil started at the bottom of Lia's pussy, working his way up a little with two of his fingers, back down, then up again. Finally making first contact with the little pink nub that was Lia's clit.

"OOH…UH AHH!!" Lia quietly covered her mouth. This was the first time ever that anyone other than herself touched her pussy, let alone her clitoral area. It shot electricity through her, the likes of which she had never felt before. The feeling was different when someone else was doing it.

"You hurt my sister! Chuck yelled, pushing Gil over.

"No, no, it didn't hurt. I'm sorry, guys. It makes a girl feel really good when you touch her there." Lia had a warm feeling knowing that even though Chuck was taking advantage of her punishment, he was still concerned if he thought something actually hurt her.

Gill sat back up. "Do you want to stop now?"

"You can keep going, but rub more here." Lia pointed at her clit. A tiny part of her brain told her not to go any further; it knew what would happen if the boy kept going, but the rational part of her brain was no longer in control.

"Use your thumb and go in little circles." Lia motioned it to him.

Gil did as she said and started swirling her hard little clit over and over.

Lia's hands shot to her nipples; she gave up on stifling her moans and whimpers. Gil was unskilled, but it was good enough for Lia to drop any remaining inhibitions she had. She was now pulling and pinching her nipples while letting out breathy moans. She couldn't stop herself.

The boys were stunned into silence. Each wanted to ask what Lia was going through or why she was pinching herself like that, but they were just taking in the sight of her. Gil kept up his clitoral manipulation.

Lia didn't realize it, but she started to thrust her pussy into Gil's hand, causing him to lose his momentum.

"Lia, stop moving; it's hard for me to do this when you do." Gil said.

"Uhh! ..ok sorry." Lia forced herself to keep her hips still.

"Open your legs a little wider; I want to sit closer." Gil said, wanting a better angle.

Lia immediately and quickly opened her legs as wide as she could to give him better access. Lia briefly thought of the fact that this 10-year-old boy was giving orders to her, and she was following them without question. But then her thoughts came back to Gil's thumb.

Gil was picking up speed, and Lia was past the point of no return. Finally, the familiar feeling of eruption resonated from her extremely wet pussy. Her body started to shutter, and her back was arching. She couldn't control it and let out a very loud "AAAAHHHH!"

Gil stopped his rubbing, but Lia's orgasm wasn't done. Wave after wave of pleasure was washing over her, and after the loudest moan of her life, she was completely breathless now. Lia's pussy was pulsing.

Finally, after very long minutes, Lia's powerful orgasm finally subsided. Her breathing was still heavy, and she saw both boys staring at her with wide eyes.

"Wow, Lia, are you okay?" Gil asked with concern in his voice.

Lia was finally able to catch her breath enough to speak. "Yeah, I'm ok. Thank you, Gil, for making me feel good; you have a talented thumb."

Gil shyly smiled.

Lia kept her legs open, and she sat still, trying to recover. Then she heard the sound of keys jingling and the lock of the front door being turned. She knew that this must mean that her parents and Trevor were home early.

Lia's muscles were barely able to operate, but she had to move. The door was opening.

student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 3 - 10/24)

Post by student »

So far, enjoyable.

Chapter One--Lia falls down the rabbit hole head. first.

Chapter Two, while inside the rabbit hole she encounters a bigger, deeper hole.

Chapter Three, there's a third rabbit hole in the second rabbit hole and this one is a briar patch!

Deeper and deeper. Waiting for the next chapter is difficult, but can't rush the baker making cookies.
perseus

Post by perseus »

student wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:38 pm So far, enjoyable.

Chapter One--Lia falls down the rabbit hole head. first.

Chapter Two, while inside the rabbit hole she encounters a bigger, deeper hole.

Chapter Three, there's a third rabbit hole in the second rabbit hole and this one is a briar patch!

Deeper and deeper. Waiting for the next chapter is difficult, but can't rush the baker making cookies.
Thank you!

I'm hoping to show that Lia does in fact make poor decisions for herself, especially if she starts getting aroused. This one plays out a bit different from the last one because she feels more in control due to the age difference, even though she actually isn't really in control. I'm hoping to get better at conveying this as the story goes on.

student

Post by student »

Silly questions:

Is Lia on The Pill?

Is Lia's lack of impulse control worrisome enough to seek evaluation by a mental health care professional?

Did Lia have any friends other than the gruesome twosome who were exploiting Lia? Only three chapters but no mention of concerned friends visiting Lia. Her younger brother had a friend. Does her older brother have a girlfriend? Other than a pair of burglar wanna-be kids, why weren't there visitors?

It had been several weeks since the incident. No mention of being teased at school. Typical school rumor mills and a "mass frat boy arrest" would have made tongues wag even if Lia's name didn't come up.

Just a few silly questions. Hope these questions are helpful.