Emily Abroad... 20 (03/01) - Happy New Year one & all.

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
imanewb

Emily Abroad... 20 (03/01) - Happy New Year one & all.

Post by imanewb »

[Note]Poll - The story is getting to the point where Emily Jane's future could progress down several different routes, each (well, potentially bar one) resulting in further embarrassments for our protagonist... as I have no real preference I'm wondering what my few readers think.[/Note]

Long time reader, first time poster... Follow Emily as she tries to escape a miserable home/school life by enrolling on a cultural exchange program. A semester thousands of miles away and time, she hopes, for everyone to forget about her so she has a chance of a normal life when she's finally forced to come home... what could possibly go wrong?

You can read Emily Jane's backstory here: Dog days of summer

Feedback & constructive criticism appreciated :)

1. Emily gets the news
2. On the road to nowhere
3. Hell is other people
4. Secondary screening
5. Leavin' on a jet plane
6. The game's afoot
7. All washed up
8. Spanks for the memories
9. For what it's worth
10. Welcome to the jungle
11. No good deed
12. Goes unpunished
13. The long arm of the witch
14. A house of cards
15(a). We have ways
15(b). We have ways(cont)
16. Light at the end of the tunnel?
17(a). untitled
17(b). untitled(cont)
18. Life at full volume - pt. 1
19. Life at full volume - pt. 2
20. Life at full volume - pt. 3
Last edited by imanewb on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:44 pm, edited 43 times in total.
imanewb

Re: Emily Abroad

Post by imanewb »

Emily Jane's hands were shaking, she was bouncing with excitement. It was here! It was finally here! She'd applied weeks ago and heard nothing, slowly losing hope as the days turned into weeks, wondering if she'd ever escape her role as a chosen one.

Truthfully, she'd all but given up hope of hearing anything back as the holidays dragged by miserable and alone. The cold hard certainty that she was stuck with this awful fate, but this was it, her golden ticket out of here. Or not, what if she hadn't been accepted. The world couldn't be that cruel could it? She didn't think it possible, but the ache in her chest grew deeper at the thought of being rejected.

"Come on Pumpkin," her father said using her childhood nickname, "you won't know unless you open it."

Putting on a brave face, Emily took in a deep breath, tore in to the envelope and started reading.

Face sombre, a single tear leaked as she looked up to see her father's concerned face.

"It's ok Pumpkin," he said, reaching to pull her in to his arms, "there's always..."

A brilliant smile erupted across her face. "I got in," she squealed at that hypersonic frequency only attainable by teenage girls and certain small rodents, "I did it daddy. But, oh my gosh, there's so much paperwork," she announced waving a small forest's worth of forms around, "and we only have a few days to complete it all!"

"She's going? Great, well done," Emily heard 'The Witch' shouting from the kitchen, "Guess I'm going to work then, someone's gotta pay for..." Whatever her stepmother was going to say was cut off by the slamming of the back door. She definitely wasn't a happy camper, but there wasn't anything she could do to stop this now!

"That's enough of that Ems", her father said when he caught her rolling her eyes. "I don't know why you two just can't get on better, I know, I know," he said holding up both hands, "it's not easy having Paula in the house, but she's not going anywhere and it's not easy for her either, just think on that, moving in and suddenly having to deal with," he shuddered theatrically to take some of the sting out of his words, "a teenager!"

"Yeah, well," Emily replied groping round her feet for the forms that'd slipped from her grip as she'd danced. If only he knew, she thought not for the first time, if only she could tell him, "I guess... you got time to do these now daddy?"

"This," he sighed looking at the mountain of paperwork, "is going to take forever."

The first few pages were typical boilerplate, the program's philosophy and aims, activity list, and so on. Matters that James happily slipped past, accepting of his daughter's assurances that she'd already told him everything he needed to know about that over the last six weeks. It's not as if he couldn't, he rationalised, read it himself later when time wasn't so pressing.

'Name, date of birth, age, home address, phone, email...' Why, he wondered, did they need to ask all this again... why couldn't they just pull the data from the application forms for goodness sake? He hesitated only briefly when forced to nominate an emergency contact - his parents had disowned him when he got married the first time, her parents blamed him for her untimely death... neither had seen their granddaughter in years.

He'd come back to it, he decided, before turning the page... medical background, ok...

Emily smiled, watching and listening to her father fill in the paperwork was funny. He had a very expressive face and, obviously, found several questions dumb... if the way he muttered as he answered them was anything to go by.

"Doctor... Dentist... Allergies, no... medicines, none... height, umm Ems," he asked not looking up, "five feet?"

"Five two," she replied, "grew some over the summer... 103 pounds." she added, guessing what was coming next.

"Great," he replied, eyes widening at the next question. Unsure why they'd need to know this, "ummm... are you, umm, regular?" he spluttered out eventually, "and tampons or pads?"

Emily's face flushed bright scarlet; this was her daddy for goodness sake! He'd done his best since her mom died, but she'd never been comfortable talking to him about 'womanly' things, getting help from the school nurse instead when the need arose. He looked up with his patented 'well, get on with it' expression in time to see her eyes dart away, it was obviously an uncomfortable subject for her. Just wait, he thought having read ahead, the next question might make her pop!

"Regular, yes," she eventually croaked out, still not looking at him, "umm, pads I couldn't, I mean... yeah, pads".

As James had expected, her reaction to the follow up question was priceless. Her head snapped back to face him, her blush disappearing as her face paled. It looked like the lights were on but nobody was in there for a while there, but she did finally manage to pull herself together enough to stop gulping like a goldfish and answer, kind of.

"Daddddeeeeee!" her pitch rising back in to the ultrasonic, "whaat?" Her hands flew to her face covering her eyes and mouth as she strangled out the words, hoping he wouldn't question any further, "of course not, I've never, no I couldn't, I just wouldn't!!!"

"Not sexually active," James filled in the response box, muttering a quiet "thank god" to himself, very grateful it hadn't been a yes, and hoping they could get through one more question without his daughter fainting, "You're on birth control?"

This time all she could do was give a little nod in the affirmative - the nurse had put her on the pill to help with her periods after a few nasty experiences, not that she could tell her father anything about that!

"Oh, I see" James said somewhat awkwardly, "it says here the age of consent is lower over there, so participants must be protected, just in case. Makes sense I guess." He paused before blurting out the rest in a single breath, "just don't forget condoms if you..." He choked, a barking cough stopping him in his tracks, "So... moving on!" He said when he got his breathing back under control.

When she heard her dad say 'uniforms' Emily interjected, more than a little happy to move away from such risky topics and back on to safer ground, "Yes daddy we have to wear their uniform, and only their uniform, whenever we're in their school! Can you believe it? At least they'll provide everything, but I will miss my ripped jeans, at least I'll be able to wear pants, even if they are ugly..." She was rambling, she knew, fidgeting with the neck of thick wool sweater she'd slipped on to collect the mail, as she tried to steer him away from anything to do with her body.

"So," James said, standing and moving away from the table, "we'll need your measurements for the uniform... slip off that sweater while I get the tape, I can't be accurate with that in the way."

Emily reached for the hem of her sweater and froze, panicking as she remembered that she'd put it on right after taking off her sleep shirt, "Ummm daddy..." she stuttered out, "I c-c-can't..."

"Oh for pity's sake," James ground out through clenched teeth, "do you actually want to go on this thing? You've got to get past this silly shyness! I'm your father for goodness sake, I've been married twice, it's not like I haven't seen a bra before! Get a move on already, I've got better things to do than waste my time while you prevaricate!"

Startled by her father's outburst, Emily didn't notice when he grabbed the hem of her sweater. She most certainly did notice when it was unceremoniously jerked upwards, pulling her arms up as it covered her face.

"Oh, I see," James said gently, as her breasts were exposed to him, "perhaps you should have just said something, oh well..."

Emily was absolutely mortified. Mouth dry and mind spinning, she couldn't find the words to object as her dad inexpertly measured her bust. Sure he'd seen her bare before, but it had been years! Her heart felt like it was trying to beat its way out of her chest, the flush spreading from her face across her entire body, as the back of his hand accidentally brushed across a nipple.

She stood frozen in place as her dad moved down and draped the tape around her hips, not even thinking to cross her arms over her chest as he moved on to her waist and then finally to her inseam. She wanted to scream & run away as his fingers got dangerously close to her kitty and the secret she'd been guarding closely, but she couldn't, her legs were too weak, she couldn't move.

"Ok," James said, smiling to himself, "I think I can finish these myself; you need to write an introductory letter for your host family, let's go!"

Robotically Emily collected her laptop and dropped down at the far end of the table. She stared at the screen unseeing, struggling to keep her shame laced tears from spilling.

"I don't hear much typing," her father said jovially some time later, "maybe you'd go faster if you put some clothes on!"

He couldn't help but chuckle when his daughter looked down on her own nakedness, eyes popping comically wide as if she was only just realising she was still exposed. He had to bite his tongue, hard, to prevent it turning in to a full on belly laugh when she bolted from the room screaming bloody murder.

He'd check on her later, he thought, this paperwork wasn't going to finish itself.
Last edited by imanewb on Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Wow. Great start for first time author! I wonder how long this trip will be? O e semester....whole year? Looking forward to more
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

jojo12026 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:27 am Wow. Great start for first time author! I wonder how long this trip will be? O e semester....whole year? Looking forward to more
Thanks for the kind words... It's supposed to be for a semester... but who knows what might happen (or when I might develop a terminal case of writer's block) :)
Last edited by imanewb on Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imanewb

Re: Emily Abroad - On the Road to Nowhere

Post by imanewb »

It was the end of a very long week and James was pissed off. Three days, he mused, three days and the threat of a spanking to 'give her something else to worry about' was what it'd taken to stop his daughter from avoiding them, well him. It had been almost as bad as the start of summer when he'd barely seen her for weeks on end. OK, so maybe he shouldn't have tried to laugh off her embarrassment like that or tell her she'd see the funny side one day, all that did was make things worse! Hell, she'd barely spoken to him all week, not even when he showed her the newly printed upgraded tickets for her flights, fresh off the printer yesterday evening.

Perhaps his wife was right, maybe he'd been too easy on her this last week, spoilt her even. But she was his baby, spreading her wings and leaving the nest for the first time. This semester abroad, he knew, would be good for her in so many ways, but he was going to worry about her every damned day, already feeling his heart wrenching and she hadn't even left yet.

In fact, they should have left twenty minutes ago, but here they were, stood on the front porch in the pre-dawn light staring forlornly at his car. Waiting for a bloody cab because the worthless POS refused to start.

There wasn't much room to pace, but he guessed Emily had covered every square inch of their little porch. Three steps to the door, three paces back to the steps, stop and look anxiously down the road for any sign of a car. Petulantly stomping her feet and glowering at him like it was his fault the car wasn't working. She was driving him nuts.

"Quieten down and keep your knickers on kiddo, you don't want to wake Paula up with all that banging, do you? " James grumbled wearily, "Just relax, we've got plenty of time, I'm sure it'll be here soon..."

He was busy staring at his phone, so didn't notice her face pale at his mild rebuke, no, Emily Jane most definitely didn't wake the Witch up - she'd be quite happy never to see bitch, or anyone else from this hellhole ever again. James was just happy that she'd finally quieted down, he couldn't face another argument with his new wife over his daughter, especially not at this time of the morning. Paula'd been mad for weeks since they'd told her the news, he didn't understand why - the way she went on you'd think she'd appreciate some time away from Emily Jane. Regardless, the woman would just have to accept that, while he appreciated her opinion, Emily Jane was his daughter and these decisions would remain his responsibility.

No sooner had James spoken than his cellphone rang. Emily could only hear her father's side of the conversation, but it was easy enough to figure out what was going on when he started giving someone, their driver presumably, directions.

But there, headlights turning off of Broad into their cul-de-sac. It was the first vehicle they'd seen all morning, and it was crawling along the street with all the alacrity of a geriatric tortoise, looking for them Emily guessed... who else, she thought, could it be at this time of the morning! She just knew this had to be their cab. OK, the cab had been lost, which was just frickin' awesome, not, but at least it was nearly here now. With the prospect of an imminent escape, Emily was unable to contain her enthusiasm any longer, she leapt off the steps and ran for the gate, wanting to flag the driver down.

Finally, Emily wondered as she ran, would things start going right now? She didn't have to wonder for long. She didn't manage more than a couple of steps onto the grass before disaster struck. The lawn, damp with dew, was slick as ice. She tumbled ass over appetite, skidding through the gate and on to the sidewalk. Her light summer dress rucking up under her armpits as she slid until a loud tearing sound echoed in her ears as she jerked to a stop.

The car, that clearly wasn't a cab, backed slowly in to Mr. Simeon's driveway, its headlights highlighting her now exposed body, pinning her in place. A pitiful whine escaped her lips as the widower stepped out of his car and rushed in her direction. She wanted desperately to curl up in to a ball and hide as he got closer, wanted to tell the old man off as his eyes wandered over her.

But time seemed to be standing still for her as she watched his eyes lighting up mischievously. A small smile tugged at his lips as he shook his head, "You look alright to me there young Emily," He stated, satisfied the girl wasn't actually hurt, before continuing with a chuckle, "but my old eyes must be playing tricks on me, I didn't 'spect to see me no full moon until next week!"

"No, no, nooo," Emily moaned, as his words slowly registered. She followed the path his eyes had taken, down past her breasts, still covered thank goodness - she wasn't ready for yet another man to see those just yet!, and on past her navel, and lower, dreading what she suspected she was about to see.

Her breath hitched and the world started spinning as her eyes jumped ahead, drawn by the tattered remains of her panties fluttering across her thighs in the gentle breeze. Her hands flew to cover her kitty without conscious thought as she looked back up to see Mr. Simeon still staring at her, concern and something else she couldn't decipher etched in his wrinkles.

"Come on dearie," Mr. Simeon said gently, holding out a hand, "let's get you inside."

She was numb with shock as the older man carefully helped her up, not even noticing as her dress dropped back into place hiding her charms from prying eyes once more. James looked up from his phone in time to see their neighbour from across the street leading his pale-faced daughter unsteadily towards him.

"Ah," Mr. Simeon said in response to the unasked question, "mornin' James. Your youngun here had herself a bit of a mishap, she looked fine, but might," he continued quietly, laughing as he dropped some scraps of fabric into James's outstretched hand, "need herself some new panties."

James looked over at his daughter, head down & sniffling as she fought back tears. At least she didn't run this time, he thought, that could've been a real problem with the cab due any minute and no other way to get to the airport on time.

"OK kiddo," he said, sparing an appreciative smile for his neighbour, "the cab driver got mixed up and went to Sycamore Street instead of coming here, you should have a couple of minutes to pop inside and... or not," he trailed off as an old yellow cab pulled up with a squeal of tires.

"Thanks again Mr. Simeon," James called over his shoulder as he grabbed his daughter's luggage, "but we've got to get a move on. And you, young lady," he said nudging Emily in to action, "need to give me a hand... you can change at the airport, I'm sure you've got plenty of spares in here!"

She dropped one bag by the trunk for her father to cram in with all the others before rushing round to the far side, intending to get in there, wanting to be alone even if only for a little while. She gnawed on her fist to stifle a scream as she slid into the car, the cold plastic material rubbed up against her naked butt and frayed material tickled her kitty. What the heck, she wondered in a mad panic, had happened to her dress?

"Don't worry," James said as he slid in beside her, mistaking her reaction for embarrassment over flashing Mr. Simeon, "we've still got plenty of time, breathe, calm yourself down and think where you'll be this time tomorrow, you can put all this behind you!"

Carefully, ever so carefully, she pressed the folds of fabric between her thighs and clenched her legs tight together. They had time, she could find somewhere quiet and change at the airport she reminded herself desperately praying that things would start going right for once.
Last edited by imanewb on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Welcome and well done! I'm intrigued and want to see where this goes for sure!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

mars357 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:48 pm Welcome and well done! I'm intrigued and want to see where this goes for sure!
Thanks... it's slow going, but it's definitely getting somewhere... although I should do some work tomorrow, so Emily may have to wait a little before she can continue to 'enjoy' her journey ;)
Last edited by imanewb on Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imanewb

Re: Emily Abroad - Hell is Other People

Post by imanewb »

James tried talking to Emily, there was so much he wanted and needed to say to her, and so little time left to fit it all in. Emily, however, was apparently so distracted she didn't even notice his voice. James, lapsing into an awkward silence, had to be content stealing the occasional glance at his daughter, wondering what she was thinking about as she sat fidgeting uncomfortably.

As he'd expected, the ride didn't take long - the cab soon pulled up smoothly outside the international departures terminal where the driver popped the trunk and waved a porter over to grab Emily's luggage, the lazy bastard. James watched as the bags were piled haphazardly on a decrepit trolley wondering how she'd manage getting that round the terminal.

The sound of the trunk slamming shut finally did the trick, Emily looked round startled by the sudden noise, noticing for the first time where they were.

"We're here already?" Emily asked uncertainly, watching the crowds mill around. She squirmed in her seat, it looked a lot busier than she'd anticipated.

"Well," she continued, voice trailing away as she reached for her door handle, "Thanks for bringing me, I guess I should get going..."

"Sure thing Pumpkin," James replied, trying not to let his worry show in his voice, "you sure about this?"

Emily paused, her hand on the door handle. She'd been going to just run off and try to find somewhere quiet to change but, catching his worry despite his efforts, she looked back at her dad, "Love you," she said, leaning in for a hug, "I'll call when I land, OK?"

"Love you too," James breathed in the scent of her hair, squeezing her gently, "be good, OK? And have fun!"

Emily nodded, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and climbed out gingerly, pulling at the back of her dress. She didn't know how big the tear was, only that it gaped open enough for her to have felt the seat when she was sat in the cab.

James watched as she walked stiffly to her luggage, wondering why she was holding herself so tightly.

"You want I should wait?" the driver asked, pausing only for the shake of James's head before moving away from the curb.

Emily turned in time to see the cab driving away, the enormity of the situation crashing down on her - truly alone for the first time in her young life, she was really doing this, she was going to get away from all those bitches! Unwilling to let go of her dress, she tried pushing her cart one handed, only to realise that she wouldn't be going anywhere like that.

OK, she reminded herself as she fought to prevent panic from rising, it was still dark out, and if she were careful... Taking a deep breath to steel her resolve, she released her dress, clenched her thighs together and, taking the smallest steps possible, set off towards the terminal entrance with both hands locked in a death grip on her cart.

Not that two hands were much better, she realised, as the trolley lurched to the side every few steps. It felt like a walk of a thousand miles, but she finally managed to wrangle the darned thing to the revolving doors, doing her best to ignore the odd sniggers that followed in her wake, hoping people were simply amused by her antics with the cart but wary of the show she might be putting on every time her hem fluttered in the breeze.

She smiled to herself as she followed the doors round in to the terminal proper. In just a few minutes she'd be able to sneak off, make herself presentable and pretend this morning had never happened.

As she emerged from the doors she froze, staring straight ahead. The biggest screen she'd ever seen hung from the ceiling, a young-looking girl staring back at her with a deer-in-the headlights look, mud and grass stains spread all over her pretty blue dress.

No wonder people were giggling, she thought, flushing. Her doppelganger soon disappeared, the image rotating to one of the other cameras showing guests arriving at a different door.

Her plans may have had suffered more wobbles than the blasted cart but she was here now and, she realised, blocking the entrance. Letting out an irritated huff at her own stupidity, Emily gave the cart a good shove to get it moving again. The sooner she could make herself decent again, she thought, the better!

The wheels didn't wobble this time, no... this time they came off completely, literally. The front corner of the cart dropped, crashing into the bare concrete floor, spilling her luggage over the concourse floor. Her luggage wasn't the only thing to spill. Emily's momentum carried her forward into the cart's frame, knocking her backwards when it didn't move. Off balance, she stumbled a few paces before landing, hard.

Her hem had wafted out with the unexpected movement so, for the second time that morning, she found her bare backside pressed to a dirty concrete floor. She sat there, sprawled out in an undignified heap, emotions boiling over. It was simply too much. Tears of pain and embarrassment ran down her face as she struggled to protect what was left of her modesty.

"Go Away! Don't look!" She screamed at the crowd forming around her, attracted as much by the noise as the unexpected spectacle.

"Stop it, just go away," she begged, eyes flitting from one person to the next until a cell phone appeared. A boy, a couple of years younger than her, stood openly capturing her humiliation, a dumb grin plastered across his face, "What's wrong with you?" she screamed, "you can't... n-n-nooo..."

Emily backed up against the door frame, cringing like she'd been struck with every comment as she desperately tried to get her dress back in place. In her panic, the hand that wasn't pressed over her crotch just couldn't get the material to cooperate. Her helpless twisting revealing more of her body until, utterly defeated and feeling completely humiliated, she realised she had no option but use both hands to quickly pull the dress back in place, hiding everything from the camera and wandering eyes.

"Knock that off right now," a male voice bellowed angrily, "you wanna go to jail dumbass?"

The laughter stopped dead. Emily looked towards the voice, struggling to see through her tears, and found an older man in uniform glaring at her tormentor, and a uniformed woman walking towards her.

"What?" the kid snapped back, "it's only a dumb video... Why you picking on me," he demanded nodding towards the ceiling, "when you're showing that!"

Everyone looked up in time to see the dishevelled girl on the big screen scream silently and faint as the door finally completed its sweep behind her, taking its dirty blue trophy with it.
Last edited by imanewb on Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
imanewb

Re: Emily Abroad - Secondary Screening

Post by imanewb »

Emily woke up slowly, wriggling uncomfortably as her back scraped against her cold, hard bed.

Strange, she thought, her bed wasn't anything like this hard, and why was it so cold? Her eyes snapped open in panic as her mind finally caught back up with reality. Shallow, ragged breaths had her on the verge of blacking out again as memories of what had happened bombarded her. No, she thought, squeezing her eyes shut tight, a silent pleading prayer on her lips... as if that might change anything. That wasn't real, she tried to convince herself, it was just another bad dream - nobody had seen, her dad would come and get her in a little while and they'd be heading off to the airport.

But she was already at the airport, wasn't she? Everyone had seen her, and the 'present' the girls had given her as a going away present. My god, she thought, she would never live this down.

"Miss?" a man's voice edged into her awareness, stale coffee scented breath brushing her face, "What was that? Are you hurt? Do we need to call an ambulance?"

Dreading what she was about to see, but unable to continue denying the situation she slowly opened her eyes. A uniformed man knelt beside her, his eyes crinkled in concern.

"Ah good," he said when he noticed her eyes focussing on him, "you're back with us. Relax honey, you had a little accident, but we've got you covered."

She looked down automatically, she hadn't given her head permission to move, nor her eyes to look, but the bright silver emergency blanket they'd draped over her fluttered softly in the breeze, grabbing her attention as she tried to make sense of what she was feeling. Long, pale legs stuck out from the silver foil, exposed from her sandals to just a few inches below her crotch. Where her hands were wrapped tight around an unfamiliar arm, with its hand pressing the crumpled material tight against her kitty. Lifting her head, she traced the arm back to the man's blushing face.

"Sorry," he blurted out when he saw the girl's eyes go even wider, spluttering as he tried to explain, "I had to... look, you were shifting around, giving folks a show... it was the only... and then you grabbed..." His voice trailed off as he looked up to his colleague, guessing she wasn't going to be of any help when he saw the smirk she was trying to hide.

He turned back to Emily, "let's try this again," he said after taking a big breath, "I'm Jack, and that there's Eva, no honey," he touched her shoulder with his free hand, "look at me, not her... now, if you let go of my arm, we can get you out of here..."

Emily hesitantly pried her fingers away from Jack's wrist, wincing when she saw the marks she'd left there, relieved beyond words that some stranger's hand wasn't buried down there anymore. As soon as his hand was out of the way she dropped her hands back down to her crotch, forcing the lightweight material to stay in place.

"OK then kid," Jack continued with a glint of humour as he offered her a hand, "let's get you up on your feet, try not pulling this one off, eh?"
Emily couldn't speak but, decision made, she nodded minutely, grabbed the offered hand and climbed unsteadily to her feet, shrieking when Eva reached in for the blanket.

"Knock it off already," Eva snapped, "I was only going to pull it back up! Come on Jack, we've wasted enough time, get her in the chair and over to UM..."

Emily looked down and colour returned to her cheeks. Why hadn't she thought before blindly reaching out for Jack's hand. With only one hand holding the foil in place, of course it'd folded over on itself, revealing her pale pink bra to anyone who happened to be looking. Her accidental exposure had been bad enough, but this felt so much worse... this time she knew she'd done it to herself.

"Awww," Eva crooned, tilting her head to stare at the face printed over Emily's left breast, "isn't that cute.... is that... oh, yeah, it's hello kitty! And she's coming out to play!"

"Or, umm," Eva hesitated, her eyes widening in apparent surprise, "maybe it's just cold in here..." Emily swallowed hard, trembling as frustrated tears welled up in her eyes. She watched Eva's fingers pull back from where they'd just casually flicked the printed kitten's prominent yellow nose, her nipple tingling from the sharp little tap. The woman was still staring intently at her, brow furrowed as if she was trying put together the pieces of a difficult puzzle.

"Eva," Jack said in a low voice, "come on, she's just a little kid, back off eh?"

Eva looked around at the crowd of people gathered around them, as if only now realising she had an audience. "Fine, kid's gonna be famous but she's all yours..." Eva's voice faded, she was already walking away, "Guess I'll deal with the luggage."

Emily couldn't stop the little sob that escaped her lips when she saw the look Eva gave her before turning and walking away, leaving her alone with Jack. If she hadn't been so overwhelmed Emily might have stopped to wonder what the woman might have meant about being famous, or what she could have in mind for her bags but, in her current condition, it was all she could do to stand there, trembling as Jack gently guided her towards the assistance chair.

The odd couple made their way through the crowded terminal, just another wheelchair passenger and her escort, they barely got a second glance now from the harried crowd. Jack tried to strike up a conversation a few times, but Emily was away in her own mind, barely able to focus on anything he was saying and too embarrassed to speak regardless.

How, she wondered, had it come to this? All her plans and dreams falling apart before she'd even got out of the country, but what could she do? If she gave up and went home, she'd be putting herself back at the mercy of the Witch everyone else. And she knew they'd ruin her completely now, as punishment for trying to run. They'd tricked and humiliated her, and held a massive hammer over her head. Forcing her to run to another country to get away from them all, give herself a chance.

A chance at what, though, she asked herself, it seemed the whole world had it in for her and she was destined to become a laughingstock no matter what she did. The news would soon be out, if it wasn't already, and even more people would know, and judge, and convince themselves of her guilt from the lies they'd tell themselves. They'd see that she was about as flat as a ten-year-old, smooth as one too courtesy of the girls she'd thought her friends. They'd look at her body and the 'artwork' they'd scrawled over her newly revealed flesh and call her a whore, a freak, a slut. No, going home wasn't an option, but would going away be any better?

Emily's thoughts were interrupted by a firm hand on her shoulder, "Hey," Jake said, not for the first time judging by his expression, "you in there? We're here, Eva'll be along in a bit with your bags..."

Speak of the devil, she thought, spotting Eva walking in with her carry-on in hand. And only her carry-on... where was the rest of her luggage? Emily's stared wide eyed, breath hitching in panic, she had to get to her bags, needed some clothes so she could start to feel human again. What the heck had this woman done? Distracted by her anger, she tried to get up, only to be pulled up short by Jake's grip.

"Don't think you wanna be doing that," he mumbled, gently reminding her of her predicament, "let's just see what's up, eh?"

Easy enough for him to say, Emily thought, eying the woman suspiciously.

"OK," Eva announced loudly enough for the room to hear, as she strolled casually over to Emily and Jake, "our little streaker's bags are checked... Here's your carry-on," she continued, kneeling in front of Emily and dropping the bag on her lap, "had to bin a couple of items, you naughty girl, next time, you choo, choo, choose to pack such a large sex toy check it in!"

Tears were flowing freely down Emily's face by now, she felt as small as a bug, drowning under the weight of her emotions as this stranger tormented her. Crushed under the weight of her knowing stare and everything that'd happened since arriving at the airport.

"And my boss says," Eva continued, giving Jake a meaningful look as she wiped a tear from Emily's cheek, "naughty girls get one more special check before they can fly... stand her up Jake."

Jake pulled Emily, uncomprehending and unresponsive from the chair, catching her and taking all her weight when she slumped over, bent almost double in his arms.

"Someone's been here before," Eva exclaimed giggling, oblivious to or enjoying Emily's anguish.

"Ummm," Jack said, "here? Are you..."

Eva's eyes bored into his, stopping his protest dead. "Sure? Sure I am," Eva purred, her gloved fingers trailing lightly over the bare skin of Emily's behind, "look at her, little slut's loving it!"

Emily grunted at the unwelcome feeling of something slipping inside her butt, but it was the sensation of the glove stroking her cheeks, and the memories it brought, that had her gasping for air, struggling futilely against Jake's grip.

"Hmmm," Eva commented, wiggling her finger and drawing out another pained moan from Emily, "she's certainly used this, isn't she? I think she likes it!"

"Eva," Jake protested, "I'm not sure..."

Emily suddenly screamed, the sound echoing around the room. She started kicking and fighting with renewed vigour, throwing Jake off balance when fingers tried to dig into her bone dry-kitty.

"Huh?," Eva exclaimed backing away, apparently surprised by the girl's reaction, "you're all done now, settle down! Get her in the chair Jake, she's, umm, clear to fly..."

Emily slipped from Jake's arms, collapsing like a sack of potatoes, sobbing hysterically, her hands wrapped around her head, her body wracked with pain and shame.

"Fuck you!" Jack yelled, storming for the door, "You did that to her, you deal with it, I'm getting Tony!"

"Jeez," Eva said, kneeling next to her and trying to pry her hands away from her face, "Look, I'm sorry, OK," Eva continued, stroking the girl's hair, trying to calm her, "but I didn't know you weren't broken in yet... I know you was enjoying yourself, wanted to be touched like that, like this," she amended, flicking the piercing Judas had inserted after Emily Jane had passed out, "why else would you expose yourself like that if you weren't begging for it?"

The words were nothing more than meaningless noise to Emily, static meant to calm her, but her senses were overloaded, her body recoiling automatically from the noise and every touch. She was inconsolable.

A sharp prick in the butt snagged Emily's attention for just a moment, before everything faded to black.
Last edited by imanewb on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

Live and learn as a writer, plan things out better so you don't have to 'shoehorn' significant plot elements in when you're already multiple scenes/parts in...

Had to go back and make a few minor alterations/improvements to the first couple of scenes but now it should be back to your regularly scheduled bunch of cliches and self inflicted humiliation, as I'd planned originally :D