ENM Fantasy - Tied Naked in the garden

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
SDS

Post by SDS »

I've recently been reminiscing about some of my fantasies from when I was younger... an odd time of wanting these to happen but also being too scared and genuinely embarrassed to make them a reality... This one started when I stayed at my Aunt's house and my cousins tried to break into the bathroom while I was in the bath... the door was locked... the giggling sisters saw nothing...

Over the years this played out very differently with escalating fantasies in my head... like this one... the final iteration of the humiliation scenario.

I let out a scream of shock, quickly covering myself, although the bubbles did help to protect my modesty as my cousins came bounding in shrieking with laughter. They however instead of trying to get a look, took my clothes leaving me with only a small towel in the bathroom.

"Come get your clothes, come get your clothes" laughed Emma the older girl waving my underpants through the door. Using my own embarrassing pants as a flag was humiliating enough but I was suddenly trapped with little in the way of protection.

Foolishly without thinking I did follow them, covering myself with the towel and running after the girls. My heart raced as I dashed soggy and terrified through the house my heart pounding in shock from fear. I clutched the towel to myself, trying to cover myself but having no time to tie it.

The girls led me on a wild chase around the house, my heart pounded as dripped water and soap suds on my aunts hallway, her living room carpet, her cold slippery kitchen tiles and out into the garden... My heart was thudding in my chest as the adrenaline and shock had me running for my clothes. I froze however realising my mistake, but it was too late as the cool Autumn breeze assaulted my skinny wet body as I found myself outside.

I turned to try and go back in but the door had locked as it shut. It was then while trying the door, only one hand on the towel that Kat my younger cousin whipped my towel away and all I could do was scream covering my privates with both hands. I stood frozen, blushing bright red in shame almost fully exposed in public.

Like a deer in headlights I could only stand butt naked in the garden my shrunken balls and small penis cupped by both hands as I shivered in the cold exposed patio.

Both girls were in hysterics pointing and laughing at my exposed naked body. Tears dripped down my face the situation too much for my young mind to comprehend or process the shame I felt.

"Naked, naked, naked" they both taunted me... just adding to my torment.

"Give em back" I sobbed finally breaking from my shocked silence. I was in disbelief how could I be naked in front of two girls even if they were family. The cold wooden decking under my bare feet and the nipping wind tickling my pale naked bottom only highlighted my exposure. Blushing I stared wide eyed at the pile of clothes the girls had in their hands, getting them without exposing myself would be impossible.

"Ok... but ...You gotta run to the shed first" Laughed Emma "Yea run to shed and back and we'll let you back in. She teased planting g the next part of her trap.

After a few moments of horror I realised I had little choice. Sobbing I started my run carefully keeping my privates cupped away from view getting a new round of wild laughter from the girls as they watched my white naked bottom run past.

My Aunt's garden had a bend in the middle hiding the other half and the shed from my view in a more public place around the corner. I was shaking in fear knowing the simple chain fence would leave me exposed to half the street as it was fairly public.

The cold grass and mud under my toes only added to my torture as my wet body shivered with cold goosebumps covering my body. The girls ran along behind laughing at my behind taunting that they could see my bottom, teasing I was naked in public. Oh how I knew how embarrassing it was... how could I be naked in public.

I rounded the corner and screamed my heart dropping to a new level of terror as I found two more girls waiting for me. These ones not related to me multiplied my shame through the roof. "Hes really naked! you did it" screamed one pretty girl in delight pointing at my silly run.

I tried to double back shaming myself further by showing these new girls my white bottom too. My hairless pale body an object to be mocked and leered at as the girls all ran in close. However, my escape was short as my cousins grabbed me then and I feared they would force my hands away. Instead, they simply held me long enough to leave me surrounded by the four girls.

They did have a plan for me and Instead of a quick exposure they all pulled me towards a wooden trellis arch in the centre of the garden near my Aunts flower beds. "What are you doing" I sobbed through blushing tears. My crying wet face only brought more laughter from the exited girls.

"You'll see!" laughed my oldest cousin as I was marched into position.

The new girls had come prepared with washing twine and using knots that would put a boy scout to shame they started looping it around my ankles and wrists. Now I should have resisted but I was panicking, confused, thinking only of holding my small package trying to not expose my barely grown man...boyhood from the sight of these pretty terrors.

By the time I realised their plan the girls had already tugged one of my legs towards the wooden arch base and quickly looped it around and around with the itchy thick twine.

"Stop it hurts" I complained as the rough twine dug into my ankles and wrists painfully tugged on it and pulled my limps to the side trying to separate my legs further. The girls didn't stop and their mad laughter only grew as once my legs were secured. The feeling of having my legs forcibly spread was already humiliating, but now we al knew it was time to do my arms next. I shook from a combination of cold and fear, I just couldn't comprehend what was to come next. This was a real nightmare!

"Nooooo" I screamed fighting for my dignity as the girls tried to pull my gripping hands away, now actually hurting my own privates as my grip tried to hold on so tight for dear life. A few jabs to my sensitive side, my naked vulnerable flesh an easy target for the girls meant they managed to pull one hand away. I gained a second of mad desperate strength but three girls all working together forced my tied wrist to the trellis, as soon as it touched the wood the girls wasted no time and the cord was tied around and around securing my fate.

Three limbs tied and with just one hand free now, it barely blocked my privates, this was the last shred of my modesty. My tiny privates barely a handful but to my horror I knew I wouldn't be able to stop them, my last inch of coverage would soon be removed. "Please ill show ill show... not like this please" I sobbed begging but thinking it better to let the girls have a controlled peak then have my body fully tied up and on show for them.

The girls didn't stop however, I was ready to collapse in shame as they bent my fingers back and forced my hand away getting a new round of shocked giggling as my little willy and balls flopped out for them all to see. Hairless, tiny and shrunk from the cold, it wasn't much to look at. I didn't think it was possible to be more mortified as the girls slammed my hand to the other side securing the biting string to my wrist and other side of the arch. I was tied up unable to cover up or even close my legs, fully exposed and stretched for the girls viewing pleasure.

The girls stood back finally able to get a good look at me. "It’s so tiny" one laughed as I looked away towards the shed unable to face the mortifying looks or words as the girls bounced with giddy excitement showing no shame in checking out a naked boy, probably their first.

"He’s got no hair yet" one giggled "it looks like my baby brothers. She continued slamming one shame after the other down on me.

The girls laughter and giggles a buried into one for me as the all gawked starting at my most private of private areas.

"He’s so red look how much he's blushing."

"He's shaking! Look at him cry."

"I can’t believe this"

"Look at his little balls too!”

"A naked boy! A ''little' naked boy!"

"What a baby, told you he would have a tiny willy."

"It’s so pink, looks like it's shrunk with the cold."

I sobbed and sobbed in shame, pain and the discomfort of the cold. My bare toes curled in the unclipped grass. How could the girls torture me like this... this was humiliation beyond any harmless prank.

"Can you imagine being tied up naked!" Asked the pretty girl to the other stranger. I looked at her then.. my traitorous mind seeing the blush on her face and suddenly imagining her tied up, not even knickers or a bra to cover her body. Why had my mind gone to that, why was her face so pretty, innocent and cute while blushing.

My penis twitched as the girls all shouted and jumped back in surprise! My worst, worse nightmare happened.

"What’s happening?" Asked Kat her naive self-unversed in the way of boys and their stiffys.

"He's getting a stiffy" Shouted Emma mouth agape in shock as my little man stood to attention as I could only wiggle in shame as my pecker saluted the four girls all staring.

It was certainly bigger but definitely not big. The girls all got even more exited giggling in shocked fascination as just one small part of my anatomy warmed up unlike the rest of my body. In fact, to tell the truth I was utterly freezing expect two places, my blushing hot face, bright red in shame and a my little man taking up all the blood in my body as he stood proudly to attention in front of the girls. I closed my eyes trying to pretend this wasn't happening, that I wasn't naked in public with a mortifying stiffy.

I pulled against my restraints but there was nothing I could do but give the girls an even funnier show as my penis wagged from side to side with my desperate movements. I made the mistake of opening my eyes, I felt a fresh wave of humiliation flush through me as the girls all giddily drank in the sight of my bare naked body.

Sparks of mortifying pleasure shocked through my body, my young mind could just not separate the act of being naked my boner throbbing and twitching in delight with the reality of my shame and humiliation. It was like a sexy dream and my worst nightmare all blended into one confusing cocktail. An apt metaphor I believe as my little cock or tail as some would call it, certainly didn't know what to do in the presence of four lovely girls all giving it their undivided attention.

"Let me down, let me down, please it hurts" I cried out pleading with the girls to end my main and humiliation. instead, my heart only dropped more as the girls giggled and conspired about extending their viewing party.

"Yea lets split up and go get the other girls on the street." laughed Emma loud enough for me to hear to purposefully plunge me into deeper shame. I lived too far away to know any of the girls which was a relief but the thought of more girls witnessing my pale, skinny naked body was too much as I couldn't help sobbing like a little child once again much the delight of the girls who only laughed at my reaction.

The girls all took off leaving me alone, tied and naked. Somehow this felt worse, the waiting for the crowds, the anticipation of a fresh humiliation as more and more girls would see my naked exposed shame. I would have no secrets from them, and this would be a real torment.
It felt so weird as the adrenaline of my earlier humiliation subsided, a strange horrified calm came over me as I was naked in public but for the moment alone without witness.
Despite all this my little man stood to attention, tickled by the wind and twitching in delight as I contemplated what would happen next. I shouted for help, crying into the cold wind for someone to save me but no one did. My aunt was out at the shops and we were without supervision for hours still. My shouting attracted a couple of wandering girls who laughed at my over the wall seeing my naked shame, they were soon joined by the resulting girls each brining more witnesses to my humiliation.

Everyone was invited in and four times I had to put up with the mixed reactions of young girls finding me naked for the first time. Some were shocked not daring to come close, some disgusted, some delighted, no one helped me and they all eventually came closer for a better look.

Almost a dozen girls in the end crowded around looking at every inch of my nudity my open legs giving me not an inch of cover as they all giddily danced around me inspecting my willy balls and bottom with quickly lost shyness. I was physically shivering now, the cold really getting to me, I felt sick, I wanted the world to open up and devour me. But... no... I could only stand fully exposed with my little man still on high alert confused by the attention, surely all boys wanted girls to see their willys.

Eventually they had all had enough, I must have been tied up half an hour, every time I opened my eyes I was in fresh hell so I just tried to close my eyes and let my sobbing try to down out the mean words, teasing and awful things the girls said about my body. They let me go and full to the floor, a shivering sobbing mess. I was teased about this too as real boys wouldn't be such wimps. I covered up my penis now, not that they hadn't seen every inch of me. The crowds dispersed as I ran back into the house to get warm and dressed.

I never told on the girls, how could I admit to my Aunt of anyone that a dozen girls, most younger than me had seen my naked self and I had stood with a stiffy in front of them while they teased me and had their fun. Luckily I didn't see my cousins much after that, still even as late teens they teased me about the event, asking if my willy was still so small and prone to arousal.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Lola

Re: ENM Fantasy - Tied Naked in the garden

Post by Lola »

Hot! I love how you described the way the girls tied you up. Is fascinating that you have this kind of fantasies
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Surfboy

Post by Surfboy »

I have a similar fantasy. Except in mine, they didn't make me cry...and I was tied to a tree next to the swimming pool.
Very well written, and brought back some memories of my youth.