Mandys Park Adventure (New Part added 10/23/2023)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
DrMann

Mandys Park Adventure (New Part added 10/23/2023)

Post by DrMann »

My friends and I always gathered at the public park in the middle of our neighborhood. We've had many adventures. Some were fun, some were scary, but none were as memorable as an early fall day the year I turned 10 years old.

My name is Mandy. I've got dozens of friends near our house. Older friends, younger friends, girl friends, boy friends. But on this day I was sitting at the top of the monkey bars with my bestie, Becca who was also 10. It had just rained the day before so many spots in the park were still wet with water and bare places covered with mud.

With us on the monkey bars were Becca's older sister Randi who was 12, another girl named Chelsea who was 8 and her brother Casey was in the same grade as me and Becca but how undoubtably had been retained one year because he was a year older than us. Somewhere in the park was Chelsea and Casey's older brother Craig who was 15. He was cute. Becca and I both had a crush on him.

So, grouped together on the climbing playground equipment were a 12 year old girl (Randi), two 10 year old girls (me and Becca), an 8 year girl (Chelsea) and a 11 year old boy (Criag) just minding our business, climbing, chatting about who knows what, and enjoying being outdoors. As we played someone spotted a new girl about our age with a much older boy and a young woman, all of whom we had never seen before. Suddenly the talk turned to "who are they!"

It didn't take long for us to discover. The young girl skipped over our way. We quickly learned her name was Riley, she was 9 years old. She was not from our neighborhood or even our town. She lived in a neighboring community and the young woman with them was a "care giver" who lived about 3 blocks from the park. The older boy was Riley's brother Robert, he was 16 but was Autistic, whatever that was, and had other social challenges, so much so that he required almost constant oversight and assistance. Something that we would discover for ourselves in a very unique way.

It wasn't long after Riley joined us before we were running around enjoying the fall weather, jumping over small water puddles, enjoying the park despite the recent rain. Robert watched us from a distance. The caregiver was busy on her phone but made sure to yell towards Riley, "Don't get in the water or mud Riley!"

"Yes, Miss Cathy." Riley shouted back. "Yes, Miss Cathy," her brother Robert echoed.

We all laughed and Robert inched a little closer to us.

Soon Robert was right there among us, not saying a word and looking a little awkward. In addition to his social shyness and he was huge, especially compared to us kids.

He would laugh at us. Point at us. Even mimicked us. Then once when Craig jumped off the sidewalk over a small ditch, Robert attempted to do the same. But even despite his side, he was unable to clear to the other side and clumsily fell back, into the water and mud with a big splash.

Everyone together gasped, then we all looked at each other trying to suppress our laughter. Riley did not join in, instead she turned to look towards Miss Cathy. The noise was just enough to cause Miss Cathy to glance up from her phone and quickly noticed that the teen giant amongst the kids could no longer be seen, except when looking DOWN on the ground, in the water, and covered in mud.

"My god, Robert, what in the hell have you done!" she yelled as she stormed in our direction. Our giggles disappeared but our interest was piqued. Was he in trouble? What was going to happen? Were we in trouble? Should we all run home?

We did nothing, but look at Robert, then at Miss Cathy, and then at each other.

"Well, don't just sit in the water and mud, get up dammit!"

Robert rolled over on his knees and began trying to right himself. He was covered in mud, not in every spot, but he had some mud from the top of his head down to the bottom of his feet. His shirt, shoes, and jeans were barely recognizable.

"You are NOT getting in my car with all that mud on you! We are going to have to put on your extra clothes before we go anywhere. In fact, it is probably best we go ahead and leave now...before you do something else!"

In the middle of the park playground was a small building, with 2 drinking fountains and 2 bathrooms. Neither the girls’ or the boys’ side of the building were very big but each had 2 sinks and a couple of toilets. Without much warning, Miss Cathy put her arm on Roberts wet elbow and started pushing him in that direction. "Come with me, let see if we can get the mud out of your hair and you out of those clothes without getting it all over ME!"

We watched as Miss Cathy directed the wet and muddy teenager down the sidewalk and down towards the "girls" side of the bathroom building.

My small gang just stood there, uncertain what to do or what to think. Finally, Randi, Becca's older sister asked Riley a question. "Is Miss Cathy going to take him into the girls’ bathroom?"

Riley watched as we watched Miss Cathy open the door to the girls’ room, "yes," she said.

"Is she going to clean him up?"

"Yes," said Riley.

"Is she going to take off his clothes?" I asked.

"Yes," said Riley, and she started walking, too, towards the girls’ bathroom.

We ALL followed.
Last edited by DrMann on Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
NudeBaG

Re: Mandys Park Adventure

Post by NudeBaG »

This is fantastic!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Love where this story is going!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Please continue this.
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Fantastic so far, can’t wait to see what happens next!
DrMann

Re: Mandys Park Adventure (Part 2: 10/23/2023)

Post by DrMann »

Part 2

The door closed automatically in front of us right after Riley went inside. She was now inside the girl’s bathroom with Miss Cathy and her 15 year old brother Robert. We stood outside looking at each other. We knew what they were doing. Or, at least we thought we knew.

Robert had fallen in the wet mud and Miss Cathy said he was NOT getting in her car with all that mud on him. Now, they were inside the GIRLS bathroom probably cleaning him up and most importantly taking off his clothes!

"Should we go in?" asked my 10-year-old best friend Becca.

"I don't know," I said, "would it be right? Would it be ok?"

Becca's older sister said, "Well, it's the girls bathroom..."

"I've got to pee!" 8-year-old Chelsea piped up.

We all looked at each other. Then at Chelsea. Then at the door to the girl's bathroom.

"Ok," said 12-year-old Randi, "let's go inside with Chelsea while she uses the bathroom."

I grabbed the door handle and pulled it wide open. Robert was now sitting on the floor against the wall opposite the sinks. Miss Cathy had removed his shirt, socks, and his shoes, both of which were now in one of the sinks and Riley was trying to carefully wash them off.

"Chelsea has to use the restroom," Becca said as if we needed a reason to be inside the bathroom.

"That's ok," said Miss Cathy, "you won't bother us. Stand up, Robert, and let's get those muddy pants off now."

Omg, I thought. She's going to do it. We're going to see it. Robert is going to get naked! Or...uh...could she stop at his underwear? I don't know but even that would be interesting, I thought.

The bathroom was just one big open room. The door opened against one wall, and it was that wall where Robert was now sitting. On the same wall as the door were 2 sinks, one of which Riley was standing in front of. On the wall opposite Robert sitting, were 2 toilets almost completely open to the rest of the room. There were plywood dividers but there were no doors. The dividers only came out as far as the toilet bowl. The only purpose they served was to prevent you from seeing another person, if you BOTH were each sitting on a toilet.

We gathered over by the first toilet between them and the sinks, all eagerly watching as Robert stood to his feet. There was still mud in his hair and on his face, but his shirt was gone exposing his bare chest which to my surprise had some hair AND a very fit tummy.

"Nice abs," Randi said to me and Becca. Then I remembered, that's what they are called: abs!

Miss Cathy knelt in front of Robert, and we all watched as her hands reached for the button on the teenager's jeans. Robert's head was bowed.

Riley was still trying to get some of the mud off Robert's other clothing as we all watched Miss Cathy unbutton his jeans and then slowly pull down the zipper. It seemed like it was in slow motion but I'm sure now it was just because I was eager to see what was next.

Once his zipper was down, Miss Cathy started to tug on the sides of his pants, lowering them off his hips. As she did, a pair of gray underwear came into view and THEN they TOO started lowering with his pants.

She's going to do it! I thought. We are going to see a teenage boy's privates.

We could just begin to see a few of his dark pubic hairs peeking over he waistband of his undies when Robert reached and grabbed the sides to hold them in place. The rest of his pants feel down his legs and pooled around his naked feet leaving Robert standing in the girls bathroom only in a pair of gray underwear that looked like the kind my dad wears. They were like boxer shorts but made of the same material girls as the school called "tighty whities."

I now know they are boxer briefs. I only knew then that we could see some of the outline of his "stuff," his "bat and balls," his "junk." I had only seen little boys before so I didn't really know what to expect or look for, but I could definitely see there was 'something' there.

Miss Cathy had Robert step up out of each leg of his pants and my eyes were glued to his crotch. She took his pants and put them into the other sink and then turned back to look at Robert. "Robert," she said, "you just stand there while me and your sister see if we can get this mud out of your clothes!"

I have no idea what the other girls were doing but I was watching Robert. He just stood there, mostly looking down. I remember now thinking how much more like an adult he looked than a kid. He was more muscular or fit than I had imagined this awkward boy to be. His legs looked strong, and they had visible hair, just like his chest.

Then I noticed something else. His underwear. His underwear was MOVING! Could it have been my imagination? No, now his hand was trying to cover up something because it moved, too, in front of his crotch. And that's when I noticed something else. Robert was no longer looking down!

He was looking over to our left, his right, away from the sinks...over by the toilets...where unbeknownst to me, Chelsea had just finished peeing. Her cotton leggings were around her ankles, and she was holding up the bulk of her dress in her hands so it would not get wet. Meanwhile she was trying to turn around backwards to flush the toilet.

Doing this had caused her knees to part and her hairless little pussy to be exposed to Robert who was now looking directly between her little legs.

The sound of the flushing caused Becca and Randi to look as well, but I don't think they had noticed what I had noticed.

Chelsea stood up off the toilet, her dress still in her hands still showing her cunny to the nearly naked teenage boy. As she tried to reach down for her leggings she almost fell and stumbled forward. "Can someone help me, please," she pleaded.

Randi stepped around me and began helping the younger girl pull up her leggings. I looked back and Robert and his hand and his crotch and that "movement." It was obvious, his privates must be doing what the girls on the playground called, "getting hard" because he had seen a naked girl.

"No," suddenly said Miss Cathy. "No."

Everyone looked in her direction except Robert, who once again lowered his head.

"This is NOT going to work," Miss Cathy continued. "I need to go to my car, I think I still have that change of clothing in my truck from this summer. Robert will have to put on those clothes because these are not coming clean, and they are also completely wet!"

Chelsea now had her clothes back in place and Robert now had BOTH hands over his crotch.

"I'm going to the car. Riley," said Miss Cathy, "stop washing these things and try to get Robert cleaned up some. That mud on his face and hands have to come off."

She headed towards the door as Riley looked around. "Miss Cathy, there is no paper towel so what do I use to wipe the mud off?"

As Miss Cathy opened the door to exit, she replied, "I don't know, use his underwear if you have to, at least THEY don't have any mud on them."

As the door closed, I could see Chelsea's two brother Casey and Craig just outside the door. They looked at us 5 girls all standing in front of Robert, who was still standing in just his underwear, his hands on his crotch.
NudeBaG

Re: Mandys Park Adventure (New Part added 10/23/2023)

Post by NudeBaG »

This story is amazing so far
Executionus

Re: Mandys Park Adventure (New Part added 10/23/2023)

Post by Executionus »

Finally getting caught up on stories somewhat, and this one is great so far. Mandy's intense horny curiosity keeps the tension very high at all times.