A Tangled Web

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
drew

Re: A Tangled Web

Post by drew »

CRAIG

“Ya’ll hear about that pic floating around?” Brad asked us at lunch one day when there weren’t any girls around.

“What pic?” I asked.

“Yeah, what are you talking about?” Jay asked.

“There’s a pic of Taylor’s box circulating,” Brad answered.

“Huh? Taylor Powell?”

“Yup.”

“Damn. How’s she look?” Bryce asked. “Did Theo leak it? She’s gonna kill him, haha.”

“Eh, not a great pic. You can see she shaves - obviously. But nah, Theo didn’t leak it. Someone took it from under the bleachers at that game when they were dressed up in Pocahontas shit. Shelby told me there was like a group of dudes in hoodies and masks or something hahahah,” Brad said.

“So, she wasn’t wearing any underwear?”

“Nope. Apparently, she was freaking out at the time. Probably why.”

“Haha, nice, does she know about it yet?”

“No clue.”

“How’d you see it?” I asked.

“One of the sophomores in my math class showed it to me but he wouldn’t send it to me. Seems like a lot of the underclassmen have it. But no one’s owning up to who did it.”

“Someone with a lot of balls,” Bryce said. “Should make him Homecoming King.”

“I mean, sure, but also...what the fuck? You gotta sneak around under the bleachers to see some puss? Just get laid like a normal person.”

“Man, shut up, you weren’t getting laid sophomore year,” Bryce said.

“Was too.”

“Not by…fuckin….Taylor Powell! Or whoever the hottest girl on the volleyball team was that year.”

“Fair enough. But I wasn’t sneaking around under the bleachers taking pics up girls’ skirts either.”

The other guys laughed, but my attention shifted in another direction.

Bailey and CJ had entered the cafeteria. He was following her around like a puppy dog. Kept trying to rub her back but she kept turning away from him and looking around as if she didn’t want to be seen with him – or at least didn’t want people seeing him rubbing her back and acting like a couple. I went back to my food but when I looked back over at them, Bailey’s dark eyes were boring into me. She quickly looked away.

Later that day in drama class, Jay, a couple other buddies, and I put on a reenactment involving a funny incident between our principal and a few of the teachers. I was playing the principal – an extremely geeky and creepy middle-aged man. Without going too far, I had the class in an uproar. One of the teachers in the adjacent classroom had to check in to see what the ruckus was about. Even Ms. Kealoha was smirking – which was awesome in its own right, because she’s a fucking babe. But she’s a teacher, out of everyone’s league. Bailey, however, is not. And she was staring at me and laughing the entire time.
drew

Post by drew »

BAILEY

Homecoming was here! The weekend festivities kicked off on Friday night with the Homecoming game. Adira was crowned Homecoming Queen at halftime, which was no surprise. She’s soooo pretty and everyone loves her. The King would be crowned at the dance. The game was kind of boring. We were playing a crappy team and the score wasn’t close. Also, no more streaking bets or creepers sneaking pics from under the bleachers!

Speaking of which, that whole thing kind of blew up. Apparently, Taylor wasn’t wearing any underwear that night which seems so stupid to me, but to each their own. The kids in hoodies, who everyone was now calling “The Twatarazzi”, had captured a clear picture of Taylor’s privates and were passing it all over school. Not gonna lie, I was cracking up the first time I heard that nickname. But Taylor was not amused. She’s been on a warpath trying to figure out who was behind it all. I’ve just made sure to avoid her as much as possible. I don’t think she likes me that much anyway. She definitely, doesn’t like it when Landon is talking to me. Or another senior guy, Craig Anderson.

Craig's a guy in my drama class and I also know him from sports. He’s so funny and has this…effortlessness about him. Like, he’s always calm, and just kind of, glides around. He’s also super cute and I’ve been crushing on him – even with CJ being my Homecoming date and Landon flirting with me a lot. Anyway, we’ll see what happens.

The dance itself was a blast. It’s just so much fun for everyone for everyone to dress up and be in a festive mood. These are the nights I fear my brother is going to miss out and have regrets later in life. He just had a blank stare on his face when CJ and I climbed into the limo and headed off to dinner.

We were joined by 5 other couples, all from my grade. One of the girls, my friend Jamie, busted out a small bottle of vodka that she had snuck from her parents. I don’t drink but I suppose I might one day. Seems like everyone does by the end of high school. I would just want to do it in a more…controlled environment for my first time. Not on Homecoming night in front of the whole school! So, I passed.

When we got to the dance I saw Leslie, and some of the other seniors. Leslie went to the dance with Jay, who also plays on the football team. She was joined by Landon and his date, Anita, a gorgeous Indian girl who's kind of quiet. I don’t know much about Anita other than she’s a cheerleader, and her parents are really strict about dating. And then I saw Craig. He looked so good in his tux. He took Adira to the dance, and, if I must admit, I was jealous of my older teammate. She looked flawless in her light pink dress against her dark skin. She and Craig looked incredible together. I said hi to all of them.

The gym was cleared out to make room for a large dance floor. Some tables and chairs were spread along the outskirts. The lights were dimmed but the cheesy decorations and streamers were still evident, reminding us that this wasn’t some high-end production.

I kind of just wanted to dance with my friends, and maybe even some other guys during the slow songs, but CJ was always right there when one would come on. I was his date, so it wasn’t fair for me to be wanting to dance with someone else and I felt a tinge of guilt for looking around. Mainly at Landon and Anita, as well as Craig and Adira. They both looked to be having so much fun, whispering in each other’s ears and laughing. I caught both Landon and Craig’s eyes a few times and made sure I was smiling and laughing with CJ when I did.

Later, to no one’s surprise, Landon was crowned Homecoming King. But that wasn’t the main event of the night. While the Homecoming Court was standing up on stage, three dudes snuck out of nowhere, dressed in all black hoodies. They HAD to be the same “Twatarazzi” dudes from the football game. They grabbed CJ’s sister, Kaila, and yanked her strapless dress down to her ankles in front of everyone!! It was chaos! Cameras flashed as poor Kaila squirmed around for a bit with her strapless sticky bra and tiny thong completely exposed. I would have DIED!

The three dudes (I’m assuming) sprinted off the back of the stage before anyone could even figure out what happened – let alone try and grab them. It took Kaila a few seconds to compose herself before she ran off the stage herself. CJ ran after the guys, thinking he was gonna beat them up or something. I don’t want to admit it to him, but CJ is a small Asian guy and at least one of the three masked guys looked pretty big. There is no way CJ could have done anything to them even if he could catch them. But any way, crazy night! And this was just the beginning!
drew

Post by drew »

CRAIG

Homecoming weekend was always a great time but man, this was one for the ages.

Adira had told me she was going to be crowned Homecoming Queen, which was awesome. Cool for me too, taking The Queen to the dance. I didn’t get to see the crowning ceremony, since it took place during halftime of our game. I was also on the court, but Landon ended up being crowned king.

The dance itself was lame, as usual. Well, it was lame, up until Kaila had her dressed ripped off in front of everyone by some dudes in hoodies. I would never let any of the girls hear me say it, but she looked HOT AS FUCK wiggling around on stage. Kaila’s a petite Asian girl who’s a cheerleader on the football team – she’s got a banging body. She was wearing this tiny powder-blue thong that I’ll never forget. I was standing right by her during the event and seeing her tight little ass jiggle as she darted off the stage was mesmerizing. A couple of dudes went running after the perpetrators but that seemed more for appearances than anything.

The real fun, however, always lies in the after party. One of the guys in my class, Colton, has a rich aunt and uncle that take long overseas trips a few times a year and pay him to watch their mansion. Well, you can imagine, anytime this happens he throws a rager. Their house is in some secluded, gated community on the lakefront. They have a badass basement, a pool and hot tub, and then the lake itself. Everything you could want for a high school homecoming party.

The party had just begun, but there was plenty of buzz already due to the dance’s events.

“Did you see her ass!?!?” Bryce exclaimed to a few of us guys in the kitchen.

“10/10 for sure,” Brad said. I voiced my agreement.

“Meh. Little small for my liking,” Jay said.

“Fuuuuuck offffff!” Bryce said.

“I ain’t said it wasn’t cute! Just a bit small,” Jay held his fingers up in a “tiny” gesture.

“Landon, you believe this dude?” Bryce asked. “What did you think?”

“I think that it was like the thousandth time I’ve seen her ass…remember?” Landon said.

“Thought you said you broke up with her cause she wasn’t putting out?” Brad asked.

“Doesn’t mean I didn’t get to see her,” Landon responded. “And it was as nice as I remember!”

“HA! Fuck you, Jay!” Bryce fist bumped Landon’s hand. Jay rolled his eyes.

“You think she’s gonna show tonight?”

“Kaila? Probably. Anita was talking to her after the dance. Calming her down and shit. Seemed chill before I split,” Landon said.

“You split? You didn’t wait for Anita?” Bryce grinned.

“Ya, I wasn’t waiting around for that bullshit. Got places to be and beers to drink,” Landon laughed, and we joined in. “Plus, last time I was late to a party, Leslie ran around naked. Not missing that again.”

“Haha, word,” Jay said. “She came with me, so she’s around here somewhere, prolly get her to flash or something later.”

The music was blaring hip hop. The guys and I sauntered out of the kitchen to see who else had arrived. The house was an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Most the furniture had been moved to the outskirts, making room for dancing and drinking games. I spotted Taylor Powell, the girl who had been through quite a lot over the first month of school – with everyone seeing her snatch and what not. She was joined by the guy she was talking to – Theo – along with Shelby and Colton. The four of them were playing beer pong.

“Craig!” Taylor greeted me with enthusiasm. She was in a good mood, the best mood I’d seen her in all year. Maybe it was the booze, but more likely the fact that another girl had now been victimized by the hoodie dudes. The “Twatarazzi” as people were calling them. Taylor would kill me if she ever found out that it was me who started that nickname.

“Glad you made it Taylor. Shelby, Theo,” I said. “Colton, thanks for having us, man, let’s make this the best one yet.”

“Hell yeah,” Colton said, holding up his drink in a cheers. He and Theo were destroying the girls.

“Kobe!!” Theo cried out, as he sunk a game ending shot. “Can we get some actual competition over here!?” Taylor and Shelby flicked him off. “Craig, you wanna play?”

“Sure, lemme find a partner,” I said. I searched the room, hoping to spot Bailey. Be the perfect opportunity to spit some game at her. I did see Jamie, one of the hot junior soccer girls who Bailey hangs out with a lot. But no Bailey. As I’ve said, befriending a girl’s friends has always worked well for me in the past, so I asked Jamie to join me.

“Sure!” She slurred. She was already tipsy. She ditched her date and came over to the table. He wasn't thrilled about it. Taylor and Shelby also looked at Jamie annoyed, before they walked away.

“OK. How do you play?” I joked in a serious tone. Jamie laughed and we were off.

Jamie missed her first four shots.

“You’re really good at this, huh?” I said.

“Shut up!” She replied. “Just gotta get a few more drinks in me, I’ll be fine.”

“Don’t know about that,” I said.

Theo sank another shot. He’s on the basketball team, not surprising he’s good at pong. “Man, we might not leave this table all night!” He exclaimed.
Jamie tossed the ping pong ball at his face.

“Ooops,” She said, giggling. A couple of shots later, and the two of us were done. I looked around and noticed the house getting packed with my classmates.

“EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!” Bryce turned the music down and stood up on the couch. He was about to make one of his stupid, try-hard, signature toasts. The music turned down.

“HERE’S TO DRINKING ALL THE BOOZE, AND TO A FOOTBALL TEAM THAT’LL NEVER LOSE. SO, RELAX AND HAVE A DRINK, THERE’S NO NEED TO OVERTHINK. LET THE PANTIES FALL LIKE THE LEAVES, CAUSE THERE’S NO HONOR AMONGST THIS HOUSE OF THIEVES!!!!!

“YEAAAAHHHHH!!!” The room cheered and everyone held their drinks in the air. Bryce stepped down off the furniture. I gave him a side-eyed “really?” look. He just shrugged.

The front door opened from the outside and Adira, Leslie, Bailey, and another cute junior girl, Maria, entered the house. Adira and Leslie had already changed to sweats. Most the senior girls knew the drill and weren’t trying to impress anyone. Bailey and Maria were still in their dresses.

“Boyfriend-for-the-night!” Adira greeted me with a hug.

“Ha, does that come with ALL the boyfriend perks?” I said.

“Quit being weird, Craig,” Leslie said.

“Hey, you’re the one always calling everyone prudes,” I responded.

Adira ignored our exchange. “Sure, though, you might wanna ask Jason first about how all those boyfriend perks are going.”

“….Ya’ll having issues?” I asked.

She sighed. “Let’s not talk about it. It’s Homecoming night!”

“Nice!” I handed Adira and Leslie a beer. “Bailey, you want one? Maria?”

Bailey hesitated and looked at Maria. Maria shook her head. “Nah, not tonight,” Bailey said.

“We’ll get ‘em there eventually, Craig,” Leslie smiled. The junior girls laughed.

“You guys enjoy the dance? I saw ya’ll out there cutting a rug. Looked like you were having fun,” I asked Bailey and Maria.

“Yeah, it was a blast!” Bailey said.

“Best I’ve been too,” Maria agreed.

“Things are getting wild with these… ‘Twatarazzi’ guys though!” Bailey said. She used my nickname in a cute, quiet, almost ashamed, manner.

“Yeah, I know, I was right up there with Kaila!” I said. “Happened so fast, I felt bad for her.”

“Ahhhh shut up Craig, I saw you sneaking some peaks!” Leslie accused, with her eyebrows raised.

“I…..umm……I mean…..”

“Was probably impossible not too!” Bailey saved me. “You probably didn’t even know what was happening and Kaila’s soooo pretty!”

“CJ seemed really worried about everything,” Maria said. “Have you guys seen Kaila here?”

“Not yet, no,” I replied. Adira and Leslie shook their heads as well. “Where is CJ?” I asked, trying not to sound too hopeful that he wouldn’t show.

“He’s around here, went to get a beer, I think,” Bailey answered.

Damn.

“HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!” It was Taylor’s turn to gather the crowd’s attention. She was hammered. Didn’t stand up on the couch though. She waited a bit and once she was happy with the amount of eyes on her, she delivered her line in a hurry. In one breath. “JAMIE’SNOTWEARINGPANTIES!!!!”

She then lifted Jamie’s dress up, exposing her shaved clean pussy to the party!!!

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!” The guys cried out with excitement at seeing the junior babe’s charms.

Several people fumbled around with their phones, in attempts to snap some pics.

“AHHHHH!!! LET GO!!!!” Jamie screamed in embarrassment. Taylor held the dress up above Jamie’s belly button for roughly 5 full seconds before Jamie was able to break free. “FUCK YOU, YOU BITCH!” Jamie swore at her tormentor and swung wildly at her before running off. Taylor was standing there howling.

“Oh gosh!” Bailey cried out. She and Maria ran off to console their friend.

“What has gotten into everyone lately!?” Adira questioned. Leslie and I just shrugged.

I hung out with Adira and Leslie for a while before checking out the rest of the party. I walked through the mansion and made my way downstairs to the lower floor. It was smoke filled and reeked of weed. There were couples making out all over the place. Some of them were already stripped down to their underwear without a care of who saw them.

“CRAAAIIIIIIIGGGGG! MY DUUUUUUUDDDDDDDEEEEE!” Jay had some red head junior straddling him in a recliner, dressed only in a t shirt and booty shorts. He paused what he was doing to greet me and I gave him a thumbs up before getting out of the make-out room as fast as possible.

The lower floor exited to a patio, the pool, hot tub, and a path down to the lake and docks. The pool area was packed, but I was able to pick out Landon, Anita, and Kaila swimming amongst the crowd.

“Craig! Come on in!” Landon said.

“Hi Craig!” Anita and Kaila swam over to me.

“Kaila…..” I started cautiously. “Glad you showed up.”

“Come on, Craig, she’s fine!” Anita said. I looked at Kaila.

“Wasn’t gonna miss the senior Homecoming party! All over….well….basically what I’m wearing now,” Kaila used the pool edge to lift herself up out of the water and show me her sexy, emerald bikini.

I came prepared, and took off my sweats to reveal my own swimsuit. I jumped in, joining my friends. The four of us played a couple games of chicken, until too many others got in, filling up the empty space.

“Kaila, where’s you brother?” I waited for the right time to ask. Or at least I thought I did. I noticed Landon listening in.

“Think he’s hanging with Bailey Gibson last I saw….why?”

Landon’s eyes flickered.

“Err…I don’t know, I saw how upset he was running after those dudes at the dance…” I stammered. Kaila looked at me silently, with curiosity. “….and well…people were talking about it, that’s all. Just wondered.”

“Oh. Yeah, I don’t know.”

“Colton’s getting a handy down on the dock!” Bryce arrived in the backyard cackling into the night.

“And….?” Taylor had also made her way outside. “We back in 7th grade, Bryce?”

“Bahaha!” Brad and Shelby joined her.

“I mean his cock is just pointed out into the lake, kinda funny,” Bryce said.

“Kinda gross,” Shelby said. The other girls around us agreed.

“He’s just gonna jizz out into the water?” Brad asked, sounding more interested.

“Right?!” Bryce said. “You get it! It’s awesome! Let it fly!”

“You guys are disgusting!” Kaila said.

“Whoah, Kaila’s here!” Bryce noticed her for the first time. “Whoooo!!” He whistled, holding up the “OK” gesture with his hand. She rolled her eyes in an as-if manner.

“Anyway, it’s time to continue an annual tradition everyone!” Bryce’s voice boomed. “Bryce’s topless hot tub is now in session! Which means all of ya’ll – ” he motioned over to a group of sophomore girls hanging out in the hot tub, “ – get the fuck out!....Unless….you want to pay the toll?”

The poor girls looked scared to death, but shook their heads no and climbed out of the tub as Bryce commanded. No one was gonna argue against the quarterback of the football team, who, I admit, could often act like kind of a dick. Bryce climbed into the tub. Brad joined him.

“Really, Brad?” Shelby asked him.

“What? It’s a tradition!”

“For you two.”

“HEY EVERYONE BRYCE’S ANNUAL SAUSAGE ROAST IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!!” Leslie cried out. I hadn’t even noticed her.

Adira laughed. Hadn’t noticed her either. I turned around to see Bailey, Jamie, and Maria joining them. As well as CJ. Fucking CJ.

No girls joined Bryce and Brad, to their dismay.

I had climbed out of the pool and was chilling on the edge with my feet in the water, next to Anita and Kaila. Bailey looked my way several times, and looked at the girls as well.

“Bailey!” Landon called out to her. “Water’s nice, jus sayin!”

“Haha, I would, but I don’t have my swimsuit with me!” Bailey said. CJ crept closer to her, trying to talk to her. I tried to listen in.

“A lot of girls don’t…” Landon said, motioning around at some of the swimmers. I wouldn’t say a lot, but there were a few chicks in their bras and underwear.

“Sorry, Landon!” Bailey said.

“Hey, Bailey, you could join my hot tub club instead!” Bryce called out.

“Yeahhhh Bailey!” Brad said.

“Ha, no thanks,” Bailey said, laughing a bit nervously. I saw Taylor and Shelby look at Bailey with the same annoyed expression they shot at Jamie earlier.

“What’d I miss?” Jay walked outside with his red-headed friend, whom I recognized as a junior girl named Autumn, now that I could see her face. Autumn was still wearing a t-shirt and underwear.

“The club’s back open, Jay!” Bryce said.

“Niiiiice!” Jay said. He got in the hot tub. “Autumn, come on,” he said. She walked over with him, laughing, and was about to step in.

“Ah ah ah!” Bryce stopped her. “Price is the shirt!”

“Haha, oh my gosh!” Autumn said. She hesitated, but lifted her shirt over her head to reveal a nice pair of pale, lemon-shaped tits!

“NICE!!!” Bryce said, slapping hi-five with Autumn as she dipped into the water.

Now, Taylor and Shelby were really pissed.

“Hey, Bailey, you wanna check out the rest of the house. I haven’t seen the upstairs yet,” I heard CJ mumbling behind me, trying to keep quiet. Kid could not be more obvious with what he was attempting. Use some subtlety, bro.

“Not right now,” Bailey whispered.

“Okay, later then, right?” Man, he was desperate.

“I don’t know, CJ!” Bailey kind of snapped at him. Only person I’d seen her talk to like that in the past was her little brother Ben. CJ backed off, finally getting the hint.

While focusing on Bailey and CJ, I hadn’t noticed Brad get out of the hot tub.

“Hey Bryce, you think we can make an exception to this year’s club?” he said.

“Exception? Nah. Topless only! Them’s the rules,”

“I think you’d like this one, though,”

“Shoot,”

“Was thinking this year, we could also do……BOTTOMLESS!!!” Brad cried out and lifted Jamie’s dress up in one motion, baring her pussy to the party for the second time!!! This time, I was much closer and got a GOOD look at her pretty little slit.

“OHMYGOD GET OFF OF ME YOU ASSHOLE!!!” Jamie screamed and began furiously slapping the shit out of Brad, connecting on a few shots.

Brad was roaring with laughter as he let go of Jamie and ran back to jump in the tub.

FUCK YOU!!!!” Jamie screamed again, but this time, didn’t run away. She grabbed a towel and sat down in a chair in the corner, where no one else could sneak up on her.

Taylor looked amused at Jamie’s humiliation. But Shelby was pissed.

“Brad, what the fuck?!” She spat.

“What, I’m just fooling around! It’s a party babe! Lighten up!”

“Okay? You can fool around with me, ya know? Your girlfriend?”

“I don’t want everyone seeing your cooch!”

“But they can see mine??!!” Jamie snapped from the corner.

Brad shrugged. “I mean….wear underwear?”

“Fuck you!”

“You just wanted to see her naked Brad, admit it!” Shelby accused.

“I’m just having fun, babe, relax! Taylor did it! You didn’t get all butt hurt at her!”

“Cause, I don’t give a fuck what Taylor does! Cause she’s not my boyfriend! What don’t you get about that?!”

“Whatever. I’m not arguing about this right now,” Brad got up and walked over to the cooler and grabbed a beer. He cracked it open and sat back in the tub. He stared blatantly and directly at Autumn’s tits. “Ahhhhh!” he said, taking a swig of beer.

“Seriously?” Shelby said with disgust. Brad didn’t answer. “Oh my god, we’re done, Brad!”

“No, we’re not,” Brad said.

“Go fuck Jamie, Brad!” Shelby began storming off.

“Ew,” Jamie said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Shelby stopped in her tracks and turned back to face Jamie. “Think you’re too good for him?”

“He’s an asshole,” Jamie said.

“And you’re a stupid skank who just wanted to show off her little cooter all night!”

“YOU guys are the ones doing that!” Jamie pointed at Taylor and Brad. “It’s called sexual assault, dipshits!”

“WHO goes commando to Homecoming? And then brags about it to Taylor like it’s something to be proud of? Stupid bitch. Guarantee none of your friends are that dumb,” Shelby grabbed both Bailey and Maria’s dresses and lifted them up to reveal….two pairs of spandex. Damn. “See?!” Bailey and Maria fought free and pulled their dresses down.

“You guys, stop!” Adira said. “You’re teammates, this is stupid!”

“Yeah, c’mon Jame. Let’s get out of here,” Bailey said. She sounded a bit nervous, not wanting to anger Shelby any further. I obviously didn’t want them to leave. Neither did Landon.

“Ya’ll don’t have to leave!” He said. “Shelbs, quit being a bitch, Jamie didn’t do anything to you.”

Shelby didn’t say anything. People usually listened to Landon.

“Jamie, I promise you, no one else will lift your dress up tonight.” Landon said. He looked at Brad and Taylor. “Right?” The bother smirked at each other, but eventually nodded. Landon looked back at Jamie, whose eyes had swollen with tears. “Cool?” He asked.

“No, that’s okay. Thanks Landon, think I wanna head out though.”

Landon sighed. “Fair enough, get home safe,” he said. He relaxed back into the pool, disappointed.

The three junior girls left the party and the rest of the night was uneventful, apart from Leslie joining Bryce’s topless hot tub. Landon didn’t miss it this time, as he was in the tub himself, taking in lengthy, unapologetic looks at her impressive rack. No surprise, none of the girls said anything to Leslie about joining. Not to her face, anyway. Also, I tried to make a move on Adira. I was drunk and horny and frustrated Bailey had left and so I started kissing Adira and she kissed me back for a couple seconds, before saying she couldn’t. She was conflicted about the whole thing, so I didn’t push it. It was awkward, but not to the point where it would ruin what turned out to be an epic Homecoming night.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Loving it! Cant wait for more!
drew

Post by drew »

BEN

Welp, my thoughts of creeping on Bailey did a 180 in the span of 24 hours over homecoming weekend. God, I was so sick of hearing her talk nonstop about the dance. She was annoying the shit out of me and by the time the night came, while I could admit she looked good in her dress, there were zero thoughts about trying, or even wanting to see her naked. Again, I felt disgusted by my behavior as I saw her and CJ climb into the stretch limo with about 5 other couples. Sheep. I thought.

Bailey stayed over at her friend, Jamie’s, that night. At least that’s what she told our parents. Who knows if it was true. I spent the night on my computer. My mom asked me why I had no interest in the dance, and if I was interested in any girls from school. It was an awkward conversation that I wanted to end from the moment she tried to engage. She eventually got the hint.

The next day, I was back to my horny ways. My parents were out, and Bailey was home and working out. Which meant she would soon be showering. I went down to the basement to play on my PS5 hoping to avoid temptation, but once I heard the water turn on, I ran up the stairs like a Pavlovian dog.

This time, I wasn’t fucking around. I was DYING to see my sister naked and not covering herself. I had decided the risk was worth it, and I worked up the balls to hide my phone in Bailey’s room. No way she’d be covering with the door safely shut as she got dressed. Plus, I would get a longer look at her, not just a short streak.

I finagled my phone on one of Bailey’s closet shelves – one that looked like it hadn’t been touched in years. There was a lot of dust on it, and some bags piled up. I stuck the phone in one of the bags as my heart fluttered. I took a step back to see if it was hidden decently enough. I decided that it was, and pressed record. Then, I nervously went back down to the basement and spent the longest 20 minutes of my life just staring at my screen. My throat was super dry when the water turned off. I’m not sure if Bailey called out to me again this time or not, as I couldn’t hear that well from the basement.

I took a massive sigh of relief when I heard Bailey walking around in the kitchen on the ground floor. Unfortunately, she stayed in the house this time, which meant I had to be extra careful about retrieving my phone. Once I worked up the courage, I went upstairs, acting nonchalantly. I got a drink of water, and went into the office. I’d be able to sneak away upstairs much easily from here. At least, I would have if Bailey hadn’t come in to talk to me.

“How come you didn’t ask anyone to Homecoming Ben?” Bailey was in an extra good mood. She didn’t ask the question maliciously or anything. But I had no desire to have the exact same conversation I’d just had with Mom the night prior.

“I don’t know,” I mumbled.

“Do you like anyone? I could try and see what’s up if you do? You know, ask around, see how she feels about you? How about Naomi? She’s so cute!”

Naomi is a blasian chick that lives down our street and plays soccer with Bailey. She’s in my grade. She’s hot. And I’d have zero chance with her. It felt like Bailey was just mocking me by even bringing up Naomi.

“No.” I answered dismissively. Could you just get the fuck out of here so I can go jerk it to your tits and pussy?

“I worry about you, Ben. You don’t ever put yourself out there and if you’re not careful you’re gonna head off to college…with….well…zero experience. And then it’s too late!

This was one of my fears. Sometimes I stayed awake thinking about it. Most guys from school had at least made out with a chick by now. But not me. I knew the only girls who would go for me were desperate, bottom-of-the-barrel types, and I had no desire to kiss them. But I did want to at least get some practice in. I was scared. I thought I would be so bad and awkward at it that these ugly ass girls would then tell everyone and make fun of me. And how deflating would that be? Getting ridiculed by some 200 pound ogre.

“Shut up, I’ve kissed a girl, Bailey,” was what came out of my mouth. “Will you just leave me alone?”

“Whatever, I was just trying to help,” Bailey frowned. “Mom and dad are picking up takeout, text them what you want,” and she walked out of the room.

I heard the TV turn on, and knew this was my moment. I had to grab my phone before Mom and Dad got home. As quiet as a mouse, I crept upstairs, into Bailey’s room. I grabbed the phone and snuck back down into the office. Whew.

I wouldn’t get to review my footage until later that night. Once everyone else had gone upstairs, I took my phone out. SHOWTIME!

....Except I failed. Again.

MOTHERFUCKER!!!

One of the straps from the bags had dropped over one of the lenses on my phone and fucked up the focus. It happened before Bailey even came into the room. I saw her come in, in her birthday suit, and slowly get dressed. She turned in every angle imaginable for the camera. It would’ve been absolutely incredible, but all I saw was tanned, blurred skin. It was still enough to jerk off to, but holy shit I can’t describe how frustrating it was. Once I was done, post-nut clarity sunk in. I was beginning to think that I was tempting fate, and this wasn’t meant to be. Eventually, I was going to get caught.
drew

Post by drew »

BAILEY

There was a lot of chatter around school following homecoming. Everyone was caught up on figuring out who was behind these Twatarazzi moves. And whoever was behind it, they had some help in the form of Taylor and Brad while at Colton’s afterparty.

The Twatarazzi dudes had set up some secret app that you needed a password to log onto. Pictures of Jamie’s exposed privates had landed on it, though, I hadn’t seen the pics myself. Kaila in her underwear, Taylor’s upskirt picture, and apparently some other leaked nudes were on it as well.

Kids were going crazy over the pictures of Jamie. Laughing at her in the hallways, mimicking her shocked expression from the pic, and one guy even flicked her skirt up in the classroom one day! Jamie slapped the crap out of him afterward haha.

“This is so infuriating!” Jamie complained later that day.

“We told you it was risky!” My friend, Maria said. And she was right. We did warn Jamie about going commando but she insisted on doing so because of how her dress was cut.

“Ugggghhhh….what should I even do? If my dad finds about this, he’s gonna kick my ass, so I can’t go to the cops,” Jamie said.

“Yeahhhh….You’re kinda stuck,” I said.

“The pictures are online, there’s no getting rid of them,” Maria agreed.

“True. But what if something else happens?” Jamie asked.

“You mean like, someone else gets…”twatted”?” I asked. They laughed at me. I had heard someone else refer to it as getting twatted but it sounded really stupid when I said it.

“Yeah, you know, a distraction,” Jamie said.

“I don’t know, Jamie, this stuff is already out of control. Hoping for it to keep happening….it just feels like something REALLY bad is gonna eventually happen.” I said.

“Something really bad is already happening!” She said.

“Right, sorry,” I said.

“But I’m not hoping for anything to happen. I’m gonna make it happen,” Jamie said. She had a wild look in her eyes.

“Jamie….?” Maria asked with concern.

“You guys don’t have to be a part of it. But I’m doing it. First chance I get.”

Jamie wasn’t lying, and she got her chance at the end of the week after our soccer game. Our team was celebrating because we had just won a huge game against the biggest competition in our league. Most of us got in the cold plunge tubs and were goofing around a bit, splashing each other, and running around the locker rooms screaming.

While there definitely had been some animosity between Shelby and Jamie following the homecoming party, the two of them had their guard down in the spirit of celebration. At least Shelby did.

Shelby got in the shower following the tub and Jamie pounced. She grabbed Shelby’s bag which contained all her clothes, her phone, and belongings.

“Jamie…whaaaat are you doing?” Adira inquired. Her and Leslie were the only senior girls left in the locker room, other than Shelby.

“What’s it look like I’m doing? Getting her back,” Jamie said.

“Hahaha,” Leslie laughed. “I love it.”

Adira looked on with apprehension. “I’m not gonna say she’s innocent….” Adira started, “but she’s not the one who lifted your dress up.”

“Her dickhead boyfriend did!” Jamie clutched tightly to Shelby’s bag. “And then she was super bitchy about it afterward. Plus, I can’t get Taylor or Brad back now….but I can get Shelby.”

“Just…..be careful?” Adira said.

“Yup.” Jamie said. “Oh shoot, almost forgot….” Jamie ran over to the towels that sat outside the shower, and grabbed every single one of them. She then took off out of the locker room.

“Welp, I’m getting the fuck out of here, cause this isn’t gonna go well. At all,” Leslie said.

“Yep!” Those of us remaining, agreed, and hurried out.
drew

Post by drew »

BEN

For my entire life, I have felt as if the world is against me. But one glorious evening, fate was finally on my side.

I had stayed late after school one day to work on my wood shop project. Typically, I hated being in the school for even 5 minutes after the final bell rang. But if I wasn’t working on a project, my parents definitely would have made me go to Bailey’s soccer game, so woodworking was the better alternative.

After the game, my sister texted me that she was ready to leave and instructed me to come out to the parking lot so she could drive me home.

I cleaned up my workstation and exited the wood shop, walking down the empty hallways of the school. The place was eerie after hours. Not a soul in sight, until I turned the corner.

Standing directly in front of me, probably 20 feet or so, was a naked girl!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!! I thought to myself. I nearly stumbled over my feet in excitement, and quietly tried to gather myself. I pinched myself to make sure this was real.

The girl was facing the other direction, and tip-toeing down the hallway. Her arms were in front of her. She had a golden tan and blond hair – though it was currently wet and looked a bit dark as it stuck to skin on her back. Her bare butt was incredible! It swayed and bounced with each watchful step she took. Her legs were pretty and her calves popped due to being on her tippy toes.

“Guyssss!” The girl’s voice trembled. “Come on, this isn’t funny!!”

Not wanting to miss the opportunity, I quietly pulled out my phone and began recording. I zoomed in on her ass. With each step the girl took, I took one as well. While I didn’t want her to see me, I was DYING for her to turn around so I could see who she was, and see her front side. I figured, I was in the school finishing my project, not like I was spying on her or anything.

BZZZZZZZZZZ

My phone buzzed and a text from Bailey popped up on the screen asking me where I was.

“Huh?!” The girl in front of me slowly began to turn around…

“SHELBY?!?!?!” A man’s voice came from the other side of her. I looked past the girl and recognized the man as one of the senior level history teachers – and the girls’ soccer coach.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” The girl – whom I now knew was Shelby Patterson – let out a blood-curling scream and turned around to face me. She dropped her hands behind her to cover her ass from her coach before she saw me. In doing so, she granted me – and my phone – an unobstructed look at her boobs and vagina!!!!

She ran toward me and I got to see that she was shaved bare – no surprise. Her cocksucker boyfriend Brad Wood prolly makes her shave every day. Her small titties with pink eraser nipples bounced wildly across her chest before she corralled them with one of her arms.

“WHAT THE FUCK!!!!” Shelby cried out when she spotted me. But everything happened too fast for her to scold me. My eyes were locked onto her unshielded coochie as she ducked into the girls’ locker room.

I furiously shoved my phone back into my pocket, not wanting the coach to notice I had been filming. But he was flustered himself, and probably worried that he’d get into trouble.

“Shelby!!” He stammered. “I….I didn’t see anything!!” Yeah right.

“Just….GET ME SOME CLOTHES!!!” Shelby’s voice echoed out of the locker room.

“Okay, okay!!” The coach ran off. He didn’t even acknowledge me. Thank God.

Once the coach was gone, I basically sprinted to the exit and found Bailey waiting for me in her car.

“What took so long!?” She snapped.

“I uhhh…”

“Why is your face all red?” Bailey looked at me. “And you’re sweating?”

“Nothing…it was hot in there…” I stuttered.

“OHHH MYYY GODDDD….Did you….,” Bailey was laughing now, with her hand over her mouth. “…You saw Shelby didn’t you?!” She asked.

“What? No?” I said.

But Bailey could see it all over my face. She was clearly behind the prank on Shelby…or at least knew about it. She began furiously texting. Soon, the whole school would know about my after-school adventure. And this would set off a chain of life-altering events.
drew

Post by drew »

CRAIG

“You guys see any pics of pics of Shelby yet?” Jay whispered to us during practice. He looked over to make sure Brad wasn’t listening in.
Brad and Shelby had broken up (again) following their homecoming fight. But Shelby was caught nude after her soccer game the next week and Brad was on a warpath about the whole thing. As if he could stop us from talking about it.

“Nah, not sure any are out there?” I asked.

“Bailey told me her brother saw the whole thing,” Landon said.

“That dweeb?” Bryce said.

“Yup. Should ask him about it,” Landon said.

“Why don’t you ask him about it?” Bryce said. “That kid hates me; pretty sure I’ll be top of his list when he shoots up the school.”

“Haha,” I laughed. “Maybe just stop being a dick to him?”

“Nah,” Bryce laughed.

“Alright, I’ll see what I can figure out,” Landon said.

“How?”

“Cause they’re hanging out this weekend,” CJ sneered from behind us. His chance at Bailey had come and gone. But that wasn’t a good thing for me as Landon had apparently already swooped in. This was the first I was hearing of it. My heart sank.

“Oooohhhh, Landon, you lucky dog!” Bryce said.

“Yeah, fuck Shelby…get us some pics of Bailey!” Jay said. Landon just laughed.

“What are you guys talking about?” Brad said, joining us on the sideline.

“Relax bro, not talking about Shelby,” Landon said. “And I haven’t heard a peep about any pics or anything circulating.”

Brad was satisfied. For now.
drew

Post by drew »

BEN

I could not have asked for better footage of Shelby than what I captured. I didn’t get to review it until the next day, and waiting in school that day was torture, knowing what was waiting for me on my phone once I got home.

I had a good 15 seconds of Shelby fully nude from behind, including some fantastic, zoomed in looks at her bare ass. When the coach surprised her and she turned around, I was somehow able to keep my phone steady, capturing Shelby’s shocked expression with her piercing blue eyes wide open, as well as a full-on, bare-naked shot of her. I came on the spot when I saw her cute lil titties bouncing everywhere and her hairless pussy fully exposed! I Could not believe my luck! I could even see the coach staring at her ass from behind her when she turned from him! Bet he came himself, thinking about the whole event.

A few days later, I received a text from an unknown number. It read

“Webberson High Nudes, let’s make a trade”

“Huh?” I responded.

“We got girls you’ll wanna see. In exchange for Shelby”

My heart began to race in class. How did these people know I had captured Shelby on camera?

“I don’t have anything of Shelby” I wrote.

“Bullshit” And then they sent a picture. It was a picture of a bunch of files. I clicked on the picture to enlarge it. The files were named after a bunch of girls at school. There was probably 15 or so…and I saw her name. Adira F. Oh my God. I would do anything to see Adira naked. She was sitting right by me at the moment, her gorgeous mocha skin glowing, black curly hair cascading past her shoulders, bright smile as she chatted with Naomi.

“How do I trade?” I texted.

“Meet us at Joe’s Diner, after school today”

“Fine”

I really should have been smarter about this whole thing. Meeting up with random dudes, not even knowing who they were. For all I knew, I was walking into a trap, and Brad Wood would be waiting there with Shelby, ready to kick my ass and do who knows what else to me. I walked past the football practice on my way to Joe’s and was pretty sure I saw Brad out on the field. That at least gave me some relief.

I entered the diner and knew instantly who I was looking for. There was a group of dudes – most of them outcasts like myself – sitting in the corner. They were the only students there and motioned me over to their table.

“Ben Gibson,” Arnie Roberts greeted me. Arnie’s in my sister’s grade. He’s a huge computer nerd and also runs a Dungeons and Dragons club at school. Needless to say, he gets picked on a lot, but, he’s the leader of his little group.

“Hi,” I said. I sat down at the table and glanced around.

“Hey, Ben,” Peter Stein, the dorky kid, who I remembered from when Brad pulled his pants down in gym class, stuck his clammy hand out and I shook it.

The other two guys at the table – Neil Patel, who’s the brother of one of the hottest cheerleaders at school, Anita, and Jared Dobkins, the younger brother of Adira’s boyfriend Jason – said hello.

I looked at Jared, but addressed all four. “You guys seriously have pics of Adira?”

Jared smiled, gave a little nod, and looked at Arnie.

“We’ll get to that,” Arnie said. “Do you actually have anything of Shelby?”

“Who told you that?” I said.

“so, you do?”

“Maybe…but who told you?” I repeated.

“I overheard Shelby whispering to her friends about it,” Peter said. “Amazing what you can hear when no one pays attention to you. She said you had your phone out.”

“Ben, I’m sure you’ve caught wind of a certain group of students that the population is referring to as…’The Twatarazzi?” Arnie often talks in this douchey, wannabe-intellectual manner. He thinks it makes him sound smart or something. But really, it’s just annoying.

“Hate that name,” Neil said.

“Yeah, who came up with that?” Peter said.

“Prolly someone from Team Fuck Face,” Neil responded.

“Team Fuck Face?” I questioned.

“The football players….primarily,” Arnie said. I gave him a courtesy laugh.

“Anyway, you’ve heard of them, right? ‘The Twatarazzi?”

“Yeah, I guess. I assume that’s you guys?”

“Right, you are, Ben,” Arnie said. “You see, Jared here supplies the muscle,”

“Uh huh,” Jared grunted. He is a big dude. Takes after his brother.

“Peter, and some others gather intel,” Arnie continued. “And Neil and myself handle trades, and run the cord.” I looked at him blankly. “You’ve seen the discord, right?”

“No, nobody’s given me the invite,” I said.

“Ahhhh, well, here you go, my man,” Arnie said. He sent me a link, and I opened it up.

“Whoah!” I said as I looked it over. All the pics I had been hoping to see were there. Taylor Powell’s pussy shot from under the bleachers, Kaila Hu in only her bra and thong after she got stripped at Homecoming, Jamie with a furious look on her face as her dress got lifted in front of the party. There were also some other pictures that I hadn’t known about. Autumn Thompson’s bare tits a hot tub as well as …Leslie, topless in the same tub! She’s a cunt, but, Jesus, she has incredible cans.

I began zooming in on the pics to get better views. I then noticed a VIP section.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Well, a large portion of the school has already seen the pictures in the common section. Or, was present when the pictures were taken. And so, the pics are of little value. We dangle them out there as bait, and to prove we have good stuff,” Arnie began.

This dude – chubby, acne ridden, glasses, and a patchy neck beard – thought he was some mob boss or something as he discussed a collection of nudes. It was ridiculous. I’m geeky too, but at least I have a little self-awareness.

“But, to get access to the VIP section, you gotta give us something rare,” Arnie finished.

“So, I give you the video of Shelby, and I’m in?”

“Video?!” Peter asked, with enthusiasm.

“If it’s good enough,” Neil said, calmer.

In hindsight, I should have thought harder about sending these dudes the video. Or even confirming I had a video in the first place. I was, after all, the only person who could have gotten this footage. And Shelby knew that. But, I saw the files the guys had, and was eager to see what those files contained.

“OH SHIT!!” Peter squealed with delight when I began playing video.

“NIIIIIIIIIIIIICCEEEEE!” Arnie said. “You even captured her vulva!” God, this dude was exhausting.

“Nice camera work, man,” Neil said. “Kept your cool when it mattered most, you could be a nice addition to us.”

“So, I’m in then? To the VIP section?”

“Oh, hell yeah,” Arnie said. He sent me the link.
drew

Post by drew »

BAILEY

Landon asked me out!

He’s so freaking hot, and nice to me. Plus, he’s really making a name for himself around the local area, and has scholarships to play football at some big-time colleges. I had to at least see where things could go with him.

CJ has been disappointed about the whole thing. I get it, but, he had been acting sooo clingy. And he kept, awkwardly trying to …ask me to hook up with him? While being overly cautious and weird about it. I wasn’t ready to anyway, and have always seen him as more of a friend, but he killed any type of mood with his constant “do you want to?” “Are you comfortable?” “Can I take you upstairs?”. I haven’t talked to him since Landon asked me out.

Shelby and some of the other senior girls have now a reached a tipping point with my friends and I. Shelby’s not an idiot, and quickly figured out that Jamie was behind stealing her clothes after our game. Because Jamie and I are good friends, she has been cold toward me as well. She’s been aggressive in practice, kicking the ball as hard as she can, being rough on defense, and yelling at me for stuff that isn’t even my fault.

Landon was the straw that broke the camel’s back, and I’m unsure why. As far as I know, Shelby never had a history with Landon. But when she found out he was gonna hang out with me she lost it.

“What does he even see in her?!” She said in a bitchy tone one day when she knew I could hear her. “She has satellite ears, and I guarantee she has a wild bush that’s as nasty as the hair on her head.”

“Prolly why she never showers after games.” Alexis Wright, one of my other senior teammates, laughed. “Lando’ll be in for quite a surprise when he gets a look at that!”

The girls burst out laughing.

Their comments upset me so much I cried later that day. All I can say is thank God for Leslie and Adira. Shelby and her group never say anything when either of those two are around. And the two of them have kept our team in line. We’re currently making a good run in the state soccer playoffs. Even have a shot at the final four!