Ashley’s Halloween Fright Night

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

By: Hooked6

Copyright October 2013 by Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com) all rights reserved. Reproduction, redistribution, reposting on another Internet site whether or not a charge or profit is made is forbidden without the expressed written consent of the author. Copyright ownership does not transfer by the posting of this material on this site by the author. The following story is for ADULTS only. By accessing this story, the reader hereby certifies that he/she is of an appropriate age to access adult material and that such material is permitted in the locality or country where the reader resides. The following is a creative work of fiction, and the characters or incidents described do not resemble any persons or events in the real world. Comments are always welcome and serve to inspire my work.

Ashley’s Halloween Fright Night (ENF, Public Exposure,)
By Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com)

Chapter 1

Halloween parties are a staple around my house and have been for years. Ever since my two teenage sons were just little boys, I have always tried to make every holiday something special. Halloween was no exception, from decorating the house and playing scary sound effects to designing and then later on eventually purchasing truly outlandish costumes for the boys to go Trick or Treating in, I spared no expense to create lasting memories. I had absolutely no idea, however, what memories I would be creating this year when I decided to turn our home into a haunted house of horrors.

It all started when my oldest son Ryan, who is now 16, suggested that he wanted to go to party at a friend’s house instead of hanging around home with his little brother – that would be Eric who is 14. To say I was crushed would be an understatement. It would be the first time our family wouldn’t be together at my favorite time of year. He said something about all the popular girls being at this party and the fact that he was invited was a major social achievement in his eyes. To make matters worse my husband informed me that same day that he was going to have to travel out of town on business that entire week so he too would be missing in action!

Despite my pleadings and not so subtle bribes my son was still insistent that he be allowed to go to this party on Halloween night. I could understand his feelings – I was young once – but I was growing more depressed by the minute. No matter what I suggested I couldn’t persuade my son Ryan to “volunteer” to stay home and have our usual party here.

“What if I went all out and had a huge Freaky Haunted House Party?” I asked one morning. “I mean the whole works, you know like a chamber of horrors and zombies and things – we could even get that new PlayStation and set up some video games in the TV room.”

“Really . . . You can get the PlayStation? They aren’t even out yet.”

“I have connections,” I said smugly, having no idea where I’d even manage to get one of the hottest items in the gaming world but I wasn’t going to let a little detail like that stop me. “What do you say are you in?”

“Mom, get real, the popular kids are all going to be at Teddy’s place. They aren’t going to all suddenly just drop everything and come over here on Halloween.”

“By popular kids you mean girls.”

“Well yeah, and besides Teddy is having bee . . .”

“Beer?” I quickly interrupted.

“Um . . . no I was um . . . going to say Beautiful special effects.”

“Yeah right, like I don’t spend enough on effects for our parties. I wasn’t born yesterday son, I know you meant beer.” My son was quickly losing what little interest he might have had in the PlayStation bribe and I knew I was appearing too prudish. “You can’t have beer son, but I’ll agree to let you make your own version of homemade Witches Brew, how’s that?”

“You mean I can spike . . .”

“I NEVER SAID that. Whatever you make it out of is okay with me as long as I don’t find out about anything illegal.”

“Oh man . . . wait’ll I tell Teddy,” He said as he whipped out his smartphone and ran out of the room.”

I’m not sure how it happened, exactly, but it wasn’t long before everything was settled and the party was moved to my place. I didn’t have a lot of time but I managed to rent a dozen items from a local theatrical supply company including an old-fashioned medieval rack, several stocks, a half dozen mannequins with costumes to use in my little shop of horrors. I even scrounged up a large cauldron in which I planned on putting water and dry ice to make an eerie fog. I also purchased a small fortune in party supplies and hired a local mom to cater the event making Halloween foods like bloodshot eyeballs, and cakes that looked like frogs and the like. Realizing that I needed help with my husband out of town, I asked my neighbor, Harold to help out supervising the hordes of teenagers that were sure to be in a festive mood. Having a man in his thirties around the house might discourage some inappropriate behavior, I thought.

Our home has a nice but unfinished basement which I planned on using as my Little Shop of Horrors. With my son’s help I spent several days before Halloween setting up the various devices and the blue and green overhead lighting. I made up the mannequins in various poses within each device using make-up to complete the tortured look. I even removed the head from one of them and placed it on a table as if it had been severed. Like I said before, I REALLY get into Halloween.

The day of the party I was as giddy as I could be. What fun this was going to be! I was especially happy that I was actually doing this with my son and he was taking an interest in something that his mom liked to do. I felt closer to him than I had been in the last couple of years than any mom could be with a teenager. Usually he’s only interested in doing things like golfing and camping with his father. I wasn’t sure how many more things like this there would be where mother and son could bond so I was determined to make this party special. Little did I know how special that would be!

He kept asking about the PlayStation console and I stalled him as much as I could as I was having a heck of a time making good on my promise of getting one. I did purchase several new games that he didn’t have just in case.

On Halloween night the house was decorated and the caterer delivered and set up her wares. I changed into my homemade black robe that was going to serve as my witch’s costume and was ready to greet our guests. Harold came over right on time and looked AWESOME in his zombie costume.

My son seemed especially nervous as the first of many guests arrived. It was Becky, a girl in his class that I could tell he was sweet on and she seemed to be equally smitten with my son – the little hussy! Okay, she seemed like a really nice girl but as a mother I just knew my son was WAY too young to get seriously involved with girls – of course I’d feel that way even if he was 25. It’s a mom thing.

I took Becky down to show her my little shop of horrors and she was truly impressed. She kept commenting on how my creation was the bomb – I think that was a good thing but I wasn’t quite sure. I told her my plan was to let Zombie Harold direct a few partygoers down at a time to go through the maze of my homemade torture chamber while listening to the creepy music and wandering about under the eerie lights.

“This is AWESOME, Mrs. P. I can’t wait until everyone gets to see this."

That's me, Ashley Patterson, by the way. Everyone just calls me Mrs. P.

"But . . .” Becky said hesitantly.

“But?”

‘”I love all the mannequins and everything but you know what would REALLY make this special?”

“I have no idea, what?”

“You should get into one of these torture thingies and act like a mannequin, you know all frozen and stuff, and then when people come down and are not suspecting anything you could suddenly scream bloody murder and scare the bee-jeepers out of them! That would be SWEET!”

“Well . . . I don’t know. There are a lot of people coming over and I can’t leave poor Harold to do all the work. There’s only the two of us you know. It’s not fair to him if I’m stuck down here having fun while he has to attend to everything upstairs.”

“Don’t worry about that. I can help. I’ll do whatever he wants me to do and I’m SURE I can persuade Ryan to go along too. In fact I know I can,” she said with a seductive wink letting me know that she was aware of the power she had over my son. Still it sounded like a lot of fun. The party side of me wanted to do it but the rational mom part advised against it.

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea . . .”

“Oh PLEASE, Mrs. P. I want this to be special for your son. He was worried to death all week that this party would be a dud and you doing something like this will show everyone what a cool mom you are and I KNOW Ryan will be so happy. It will make him really popular with the kids at school.”

With an argument like that I just HAD to say yes. How could I refuse to make my son part of the “popular” kids? “Okay, I’ll do it.”

“YOU ROCK, Mrs. P.” She said almost squealing with delight. “So which do you want to use, the rack or one of these stocks?”

I had to think a moment. I knew I’d most likely be stuck in whatever I chose for some time. With the stocks I’d have to stand but the rack would allow me to lay down the entire time. “Let’s do the rack.” I replied and began moving the mannequin from the table.

Becky helped me into position and secured my arms and legs into the ropes that were located on the four corners of the rack’s bedlike table, which was actually fairly narrow – about four feet wide . Suddenly a feeling of immense vulnerability swept over me and a chill shot up my spine as I imagined what it must have really been like to be tortured in this hideous thing. “This is really creepy,” I said nervously.

“You look FANTASTIC, Mrs. P except . . .”

“Except what?”

“That costume doesn’t look right – all black in this dark room. You need something with pizazz, something sexy yet scary.”

I was beginning to get a bad feeling about all of this.
Last edited by Hooked6 on Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hooked6

Re: Ashley’s Halloween Fright Night

Post by Hooked6 »

CHAPTER 2

“What’s wrong with my costume? I made it myself.”

“I dunno, it just doesn’t seem right. It’s too cliché. You need something trendy and hip if you’re going for the ‘cool-mom’ effect. Besides it’s not scary enough. Your simple black robe doesn’t elicit any emotional response at all.”

I sighed. I wanted to tell her that I was such a “cool mom” that I had spent a fortune on all this stuff, but recalling my son and his infatuation with this popular girl I decided to go along. “So what did you have in mind?”

“Be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

Yeah, like THAT was going to happen being securely tied up on the rack table. In a few moments I saw her coming down the stairs with a large bag in her hands. “THIS will be PERFECT,” she exclaimed excitedly as she ran over to the table.

“What in the world?”

“This is a black light. I got it from your son. The purple light it gives off will be the perfect effect for what I want to do. It’s eerie, just like your music.” She then went about setting it up attaching it to one of the rafters above so that the light shown directly on me and the rack table. About the only thing that stood out any better, however, was my face and my hands – or I should say the skin on my face and hands. The light didn’t do anything for the black robe I was wearing.

As I looked at myself I suddenly felt something funny, something tugging at my robe. “BECKY, what are you doing?”

“I’m just cutting this thing off of you. It’ll save time untying you and starting all over.”

“But WAIT, I’m not wearing bra.”

“Perfect! It would only get in the way of your new outfit. You can’t have your bra straps showing.”

In no time she had managed to cut the robe on both sides of my body and yanked it off leaving me laying there in just my panties.

“These will have to go as well.” She said as she proceeded to remove my underwear. Before I could utter a word of protest she tossed a large white bath towel lengthways over my body so that it covered my chest and pelvis. “SEE, the white towel under the black light makes you shimmer – pretty spooky, eh?”

She was right. The effect was pretty intense in the darkened room. The black light illuminated the white towel so that it really looked creepy. “NOW what are you doing?” I asked as I saw her attaching two lengths of rope to the underside of the bottom of the bath towel.

“Well, in medieval times the rack was used to stretch people. We can’t really do that or take the risk by attaching the ropes to your legs lest some fool tries to test the rack by turning this wheel here at your feet. You could get hurt that way. But not having a rope winding around the wheel doesn’t look right. By putting the rope this way it looks like the rope just goes under the towel and attaches to your legs somewhere. It looks more realistic this way.”

“Oh . . . But . . .”

“Gotta go, Mrs. P. I told Harold that I’d take over sending the kids down a couple at a time so he could keep an eye on things upstairs. Now remember, you just act like a mannequin and don’t move a muscle, okay?”

“But . . . But . . . You can’t . . .” It was too late. She was already up the stairs and out of sight.

Suddenly I found myself alone in my own chamber of horrors with nothing but creepy music and a bunch of dressed up dolls to keep me company. Lying there in just a towel arms and legs spread apart I became acutely aware of just how vulnerable I was. To make matters worse I could now clearly make out the sounds of people – a lot of people – casually talking and milling about upstairs. I really didn’t know exactly how many people my son had invited. He said maybe 10 or 12 were on his list, but he didn’t really know how many people Teddy originally had invited that were now coming here. My impression was that there was way more than 10 or 12 people upstairs – more like maybe 10 or 12 dozen from all the noise that I was hearing. Poor Harold, I hope he was coping.

Then it dawned on me – just how many people would see me wearing just a towel! You have to understand, I never wear anything revealing around the house because of my sons and I NEVER walk around in just a towel. I began to really get embarrassed. Thoughts about what my son’s friends would think ran through my mind. After all, my son Ryan had no idea that I was laying downstairs the way I was. As far as he knew I was dressed as a witch. This party was important to him. He was trying to make a good impression on his friends at school. The last thing he needed was to be ashamed of his mother.

I was so wrapped up in thinking about my son that I almost didn’t hear the sounds of footsteps on the stairs. “Right this way,” I heard Becky say in a schmaltzy voice of a tour guide as she led half a dozen fellow high school students into my basement. “Soon you’ll find yourself back 600 years ago in an age where torture and evil spirits roamed the earth. Feast your eyes on these hideous devices,” she said as she dramatically waved her arm towards the mannequins locked in the stocks. “Imagine yourself a prisoner in the dungeon of terrors waiting whatever fate that was to be your destiny.”

She was a natural at this sort of thing really laying it on thick – so much so that I was really impressed as her performance added a lot to all my hard work. I may have misjudged the poor girl. I heard several “oohs” and “ahs” as she explained the purpose of each device embellishing a bit on the gory side to enhance the experience. The creepy music only heightened the senses as everyone seemed to focus on my displays. The really seemed to be into it. I was rather proud of myself for having the presence of mind to order all these things and of how I arranged them strategically to maximize the terror.

Then the group came to me and the rack display. I did my best to look frozen and desperately tried not to move a muscle – in part because that’s what I was supposed to do but mainly because I was frozen with fear. I mean these students, 4 boys and 2 girls were looking down at me bound and scantily clad with only a towel. I was naked underneath this shabby cloth for heaven’s sakes.

“Now THIS is the most insidious device ever created. It looks harmless enough but its design was such that its effects weren’t readily noticed until it was too late.”

I could see the students all looking the device over, studying how it was built – some even with a look of awe showing on their faces. Becky of course played it up to the hilt. She must be a drama student, I thought. Acting was surely a talent that she possessed in abundance.

“One simple turn of this wheel,” she said as she placed her hands on the control, “and the victims arms and legs were stretched – ever so slowly until pain became intolerable.”

Suddenly she turned the wheel away from the table until an audible click was heard. I almost panicked! As she turned the device that one click, my towel was pulled down about an inch almost to the top of my breasts!!!

“Slowly, EVER so slowly the torturer would turn this wheel – the noise sending fear into the heart of the victim as she knew that at any moment her real anguish would begin. It was only a matter of time.” Just then she turned the wheel again and my towel moved lower revealing some significant cleavage.

One of the girls in the group took her eyes off Becky as she was talking and noticed what was happening and nudged her boyfriend in the ribs. He too looked down upon my chest and discovered for himself that the towel had moved. My heart was racing and it was all I could do not to move. For some insane reason I thought that maybe, just maybe, if I stayed still they would think I was just another mannequin.

“Click, Click, Click, the wheel of misfortune traversed the gears,” Becky said with a HUGE grin on her face. She knew darned well what she was doing. With each “click” the towel moved another inch so that when she finished, my nipples were barely hidden from view while all the students stared intensely. There wasn’t a sound in the room and the atmosphere was now highly charged. Only the voice of Becky’s presentation filled the air enhanced by the recorded sound effects. Surely she was going to stop now. Anymore and I’d be indecent.

“Any moment now and the anguish will become unbearable and the victim will lose control.”

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, went the wheel and my towel slowly exposed my boobs.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed at the top of my lungs causing everyone in the group to jump back away from the table in fright! Of course there was now no doubt that they knew I was real, but my sudden outburst amid the tension in the room was totally unanticipated.

Becky just stood there smiling from ear to ear. She didn’t hesitate to continue with her spiel. “That’s right Ladies and Gentleman; this is really a horrible thing to do to another human being.” CLICK, CLICK, CLICK.

“NO PLEASE, STOP!” I cried out, realizing what she was bent on doing.

“Everyone looked on with awkward smiles as they watched intently at my discomfort, knowing full well that my towel was traveling lower and lower down my belly with each turn of the wheel. It was bad enough that my boobs were now fully exposed and bathed in the bright purple hue of the back light! Surely she wasn’t going to expose me completely – not in front of my son’s classmates!

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK . . .

“AAAAAHHHHHHH NO, I’m BEGGING YOU, STOP!!”

My protestations all seemed to be part of the act.

“See how the victim begs for mercy but the torturer is relentless in his duties, the pleadings of the prisoner falling on deaf ears. If he were to give in surely he would be the next victim of this house of horrors!”

My towel was down barely an inch above my pubic area. “Oooohh, please,” I begged my voice almost in a whimper.”

CLICK

One turn and the edge of the towel was now precariously dangling only millimeters from exposing my most intimate spot to the entire room. With my legs spread apart as they were it would have surely be an obscene display!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Chapter 3

“Well, you’ve got the idea now of how this works,” Becky said waving her arms towards the rack – and I don’t mean mine.

The students all applauded appreciatively as they continued to eagerly stare at my exposed flesh.

“That concludes our tour. If you all would wait a minute I need to reset this for the next group.” Becky then started to slip her fingers underneath the edge of the towel, brushing her fingers ever so close to my most sensitive button causing me to flinch. She tried to pull the towel up but the wheel wouldn’t budge. It seemed to lock itself in place not being designed to move backwards.

A girl ran over to help. “There must be a release lever somewhere to allow the wheel to disengage.” She seemed to have a little mechanical smarts about her so I welcomed her help. I saw her bend down next to the foot of the rack and running her hands along the wheel for several moments. Meanwhile Becky removed her fingers and let go of her grasp on the towel and turned to watch, clearly not having a clue about how this wheel worked other than to turn it.

“Here it is, I’ve found it . . . but it’s stuck. I can’t move it.”

One of the boys called out, “I think you have to turn the wheel a bit in order to release the tension, Get the lever in between those wooden gears and THEN try to move the lever backwards away from the gear. That should work.”

I had barely had time to realize the implications of what he had said when I saw the girl at the wheel with a devilish smile on her face looking right at me. She winked at me and dropped her head towards the mechanism.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed but I was too late. As Becky looked on, this little snot of a girl began rapidly turning the wheel, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK.

The towel was now at my knees! I flailed at my bonds in a vain attempt to free myself and hide my intimate anatomy but it was no use. I was trapped and bare in front of all these strangers! There was nothing I could do but lay there and resign myself to letting them gaze at me.

“That’s too much, Lisa,” Becky admonished her friend as she pushed her away from the wheel.

“You think so? I believe she looks better this way.” Everyone laughed hysterically at her comment but no one made a move to help.

After several awkward moments, one of the boys ran down to the wheel and knelt down and took hold of the mechanism. “You just need to do it like this.” He then looked up at me – right up between my wide open legs. I saw his eyes widen immensely as he got the thrill of a lifetime seeing only what my husband has seen up to now. “Sorry,” he said and quickly averted his eyes when he realized that I was staring at him ogling my intimate spot. He slowly moved the wheel just a bit and moved this lever thing that I couldn’t really see causing the ropes to slack off.

Becky was finally able to pull the now loose towel back up to cover me as I sighed in relief. My only hope was that none of these students knew who I was. After all I didn’t recognize any of them so why should they know me? Perhaps they might think I was some hired model or something engaged to play the part in this spooky charade.

Becky moved next to the table. “Let’s all give Ryan’s mom a big round of applause for all her hard work at making this dungeon!”

So much for remaining anonymous! All the students clapped and several came over and, leaning down next to my head, and thanked me for making this party “the bomb.” There was that word again. Is being the bomb a good thing or a bad thing?

Well at least that experience was over, I thought as they all began moving away from the table. I kept trying to reassure myself that what had happened was mostly just an accident. I mean Becky DID seem to be intent on stopping BEFORE the towel got so low as to expose me completely.

“Now if you all will follow me I’ll bring down the next group. Oh and don’t ruin the surprise for everyone else. Please don’t say ANYTHING about what happened to ANYONE. If you do, Mrs. P. will have to quit and you’ll be hated by all your peers when they find out it was YOUR fault they didn’t get to see the show.”

“THE SHOW?!” I exclaimed silently to myself. She was going to repeat this humiliating performance over and over?

“WE won’t say a word,” they all responded in unison and began their trek back up the stairs.

I began groaning in protest, but the group just left excitedly talking among themselves still thinking my groaning was all part of the act. “Did you see her pussy?” One boy asked the other, “Yeah, Damn she’s hot!”

Hmm . . . I’m hot? Not a bad thing for a thirty something woman to be called I suppose. His comment got me going and I could feel myself getting aroused. This was wrong, very WRONG. I couldn’t let this happen again.

Suddenly, Becky came back down the stairs and ran excitedly right up next to the table. “You were GREAT, Mrs. P, just Great!!’ Wait until you see what happens next! Oh this is going to be the best party ever!!”

“NO, you CAN’T, do you hear me?”

“Your son Ryan is already getting accepted by the in-crowd and those people don’t even know about your dungeon yet.”

“Becky wait!”

“Gotta go, Mrs. P. There’s already a line waiting to see what all the screaming was about.”

“BECKY!!!” I yelled emphatically.

“Oh, I almost forgot, I guess you’re wondering about whether or not you had enough food. I can understand that. You didn’t, but Mr. Harold called a few of his friends and some of your neighbors and told them about the party and the food shortage so they brought their wives over and they are making finger foods and stuff. There must be a hundred people here now! This place is definitely the best place to be this Halloween! Oh this is going to be so much fun! You’re going to LOVE it!!”

Once again I was left alone in my darkened house of horrors only this time I was in a panic. My body was alive and clearly sending me signals that it was finding all this exciting and ever so sensual yet the thought of being exposed again was absolutely terrifying! If I asserted my parental authority would it matter? It was clear to me that Becky was in charge. It was almost as if she could see things way into the future, gauging their potential and anticipating events to her advantage. She had that talent that enabled her to quickly think on her feet. Also on the flip side being the apple of my son’s eye, she could easily crush his spirits with just the right words. I loved my son and would do anything for him . . . but this? This was insane.

I had to think of a graceful way out of this before I got myself in too deep, but how? I was trapped, literally tied in bondage and my covering totally at the mercy of Becky and she had the gift of gab. I was no match for her cleverness.

And just what did she mean when she said, “wait until you see what happens next?” I mean what else could she do that had her all excited? My heart began racing at the possibilities. Surely she wouldn’t take any more risks, would she?

Just then I heard the door to the basement opening, ““Right this way,” I heard Becky say again in that schmaltzy tour guide voice as she led even more people into my basement. “Soon you’ll find yourself back 600 years ago in an age where torture and evil spirits roamed the earth. Feast your eyes on these hideous devices.”

I guess I was about to find out and to be honest, that thought terrified me!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Chapter 4

I carefully looked over at the staircase expecting to see another 6 or so students being escorted to tour my dungeon. Instead the people just kept coming, ten . . . twelve . . . fifteen . . . twenty . . . my Gosh, how many people was she bringing down?!

Most of them were students in my son’s class, none of which I recognized. Then I saw him – RYAN, my son!! He was in the group Becky was leading down the stairs! Oh please, no! I screamed silently to myself. She couldn’t! She wouldn’t!!

““Imagine yourself a prisoner in the dungeon of terrors waiting whatever fate that was to be your destiny,” I heard Becky say in what was now becoming a familiar mantra, “Pain, suffering, HUMILIATION . . . just imagine how you’d feel, trapped and unable to escape.”

Yeah, I could picture it. I was trapped and unable to escape. I didn’t need to imagine anything! I needed a plan and I needed to think of it fast! But what could I do? I could put my foot down and demand to be set free, but, with my son in the crowd I’d embarrass him to no end in front of his peers. I’d never be able to repair the damage if I chose that option. Maybe Becky wouldn’t take things so far. Perhaps what happened last time was one of those opportunities that just presented itself – an unplanned accident. That girl who turned the wheel wasn’t in this group so Becky couldn’t possibly use that same routine to expose me.

Oh who was I kidding? I saw the gleam in Becky’s eyes as she began turning the wheel the first time uncovering my breasts. She had something up her sleeve, I just knew it. Then I saw something else that threw me into a panic – two of my neighbors, Bob and Frank. They were both my age and rather good-looking as well. Could this day get any worse? That was the last straw. I HAD to try and get out of this before I was really in too deep that I’d never get out. Embarrassing Ryan in front of his classmates was a bad move, but there was no way my son and my neighbors were going to see me naked! Then I heard Becky heading my way.

“Ryan’s mom put a lot of thought and research into this exhibit and she is very proud of the result – so much so that she is putting EVERYTHING she has into making this tour VERY realistic so, to honor her efforts, I ask you to clear your minds of any prejudices and personal bias that you might have and try to get into the mindset that you are back in medieval times. Mrs. P is playing the role of an historical artist just for you and has put herself into this piece of performance art to educate and enhance your experience.”

Becky had just pulled the rug right out from under me. If I made a scene now I’D be in a situation that I couldn’t explain without making me look like I was some kind of perverted woman. She trapped me in more ways than one.

“Now if everyone would step over here to the rack you’ll discover one of the most insidious devices ever created. It looks harmless enough but its design was such that its effects weren’t readily noticed until it was too late.”

I saw people gathering around the table completely encircling me. “Hello, neighbor,” Frank said as he winked at me and stood next to my head with a huge grin on his face. Having him speak to me while I was in such a vulnerable position made me very uncomfortable. Did he know what was going to happen, I wondered.

“Mom? What’s going on?” my son asked obviously totally confused. All I could do was look at him in silence as truthfully I didn’t really know what was going to happen.

“Back in medieval times, torture was conducted to extract information, reform a person of their evil ways, cast out demons that might possess a person’s soul or to punish the perpetrator of a crime. This horrific device was known as the rack and it’s designed to inflict pain upon the victim by stretching their limbs from their sockets.”

Several people gasped as they stared with utter fascination at my towel clad torso and the device holding me fast.

Becky became even more animated than before and continued her monolog. I think I was as entranced as the crowd listening to her. “Of course pain was only ONE of the tools available to the tormentor.

Becky began slowly turning the wheel starting my towel slowly along its trek down my chest and my eventual exposure. I screamed! I couldn’t help it. The crowd assumed it was because the rack was stretching my extremities and I was in pain. I saw several students shudder and take a step back.

“Humiliation was often employed as well to break the prisoner’s will and eventually submit to those in authority over her. Merely inflicting pain but leaving a person’s will intact was useless.”

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK . . . the top of my breasts came into view and pretty much every one noticed.

“OH PLEASE STOP!! I can’t take this anymore. STOP IT!” I cried. A couple of girls wrapped themselves in an embrace as if to shield themselves from any harm as people often do at a horror movie. Others began to smile, including my neighbors who stared intently at my body.

“As I said, humiliation was often employed to break the prisoner’s will and submit to those in authority over her. “

The towel slipped slowly down my breasts revealing my nipples to the crowd. All I could do was whimper.

“To that end, victims were often punished naked, STRIPPING away any shred of dignity.”

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK . . .

Becky continued to rapidly turn the wheel now and EVERYONE watched as more and more of my body came into view. There was no pause at my pelvis this time either. Becky made sure of that. She kept turning the wheel in an exaggerated fashion until I was completely naked and the towel was wrapped around the wheel.

“Ooohhhhh,” the crowd gasped collectively followed immediately by nervous laughter – especially from the students who weren’t sure they were supposed to be seeing what they were seeing.

The most maddening part was the looks in the eyes of all the people ogling me: delight, surprise, sensuality, empathy, scorn, apprehension but most of all, pleasure. Then I spotted my son. He was looking right at me!! His eyes followed my every curve taking it all in. I couldn’t read him at all. If he was ashamed of me, I couldn’t tell. But I was – ashamed that is, embarrassed and most DEFINITELY humiliated. Every intimate secret that my body held was now out in the open. It was horrifying. Then, it got worse.

I realized that I was getting wet, VERY wet and when that happens it’s pretty obvious. Even my husband points out how horny I get when he manages to get me excited. He takes great pleasure in it. But now, EVERYONE was going to tell that I was aroused by all this at a time when it was most inappropriate for me to be in that state – in front of my son and neighbors no less. I wanted to just die!

“See the look of terror in the victim as her last vestige of dignity has been stripped away. Look at her face and see the shame and apprehension in her eyes. She is weakening and desperate to cry out for this to end and she hasn’t even experienced the pain of the rack yet! Are you feeling a bit humiliated, Mrs. P?”

Much to my chagrin, I nodded my head as 40 sets of eyes looked directly into mine.

“She is at the point now that she might, just MIGHT submit her will to that of her tormentor. Most of here would do the same. Think about that for a moment. Would anyone here want to trade places with Ryan’s mom and experience the power of being forcibly stripped in front of strangers. Anyone . . .” she paused as she looked around the room to a mass of shaking heads. “Anyone at all? I’m sure Mrs. P would gladly welcome the opportunity to be spared what is to come.”

“YES, SOMEONE PLEASE, take my place, “I cried as I looked around the room in desperate hope that others might join in and relieve me. I wouldn’t feel nearly as bad if this became a group effort. Being the only naked person in a room full of strangers was very demeaning.

Amid the silence, one cute girl from the back of the crowd spoke up timidly, “I’ll do it . . . if Ryan does it with me.”

Becky shot her a look of loathing that even I could see from my restricted position. Oh this wasn’t good, not good at all.

“Go on Ryan,” several of his buddies said egging him on. “We want to see Tiffany naked!”
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Chapter 5

“Yeah, Ryan, go on support your girlfriend and volunteer.” All of the students started laughing and the teasing was beginning to rise to fever pitch. It was clear they wanted more nudity and didn’t want to miss out on seeing my son embarrassed either.

Ryan gave me an anxious look and then turned his attention to Becky. I was pretty sure at that point that he had not considered Becky to actually be his girlfriend as he was blushing profusely at all the good-natured teasing he was getting.

I was about to come to his defense and put a stop to all this by telling him not to be pushed around and that he didn’t have to do anything when Tiffany came waltzing right up and playfully wrapped her arms around his neck. “Come on,” she said, “it’ll be fun.” She then gave him an impish kiss on the cheek making him blush all the more, much to the delight of his classmates who all hollered, “Woooooooooooooo.”

I could see the anger and jealousy rising on Becky’s face. They may not actually be boyfriend and girlfriend or have gone on a real date, but I could tell Becky was sweet on my son and this new girl was definitely being perceived as a threat.

“Okay, I take it that you two don’t believe that what Mrs. P is enduring is actually humiliating and wish to challenge my assertion that the stripping away of one’s dignity was an important part of breaking down a prisoner’s will. You guys must think it was all fun and games back then,” Becky said in a rather firm tone. “I assure you that it was not. Let’s just see if you think the same way after experiencing this firsthand, shall we?”

Just then my neighbor Bob spoke up, “I think things are getting out of hand. I mean we can’t allow students to be exploited like this for some kind of kinky horseplay right out of someone’s perverted imagination. Let’s get real, here.”

“Oh I can assure you that what Becky is saying is very accurate,” another man voice said from somewhere deep in the crowd.

“Who said that?” Bob asked.

“I did. I’m Mr. Matthews, Becky’s history teacher. We have been studying the medieval period in class this past week and I must say Becky has surprised me with how much she has gotten out of my lectures. Everything she has said so far is quite accurate I assure you.”

Now it was Becky’s turn to blush. “Why thank you Mr. Matthews. Thank you very much. But I think most of the credit goes to Ryan’s mother. I think it was very ingenious of her to put together this demonstration so our class can see firsthand some of the darker sides of human history. To tie our history lessons in with a Halloween party was very clever, I think.”

I did that? Good grief Becky was really way too clever for me. She was thinking so far ahead of me that I hadn’t even seen that coming. She effectively boxed me in making me out to be some kind of a super-mother or something. If I didn’t keep playing along I’d look really ridiculous. I had no choice but to just lie there and keep my big mouth shut. If I didn’t agree with what Becky was saying, what other reason could I give for allowing myself to be exposed like this? She trapped me but good!

Becky then got that really evil look on her face as she looked right at Tiffany. “Shall we continue? Ryan and Tiffany, are you ready?”

“Um . . . I don’t think we should,” my Son said nervously obviously trying to figure a way out of this, “Not if Mr. Bob here thinks it’s inappropriate. I mean . . .”

Mr. Matthews made his way through the crowd and interrupted, “Ryan. Are you seriously going to let all of your mother’s hard work go to waste just because someone objects? This isn’t some kind of tasteless debauchery. This is history – living history! I don’t see anything wrong with a little practical demonstration to help you with your lessons. Your mother obviously went to a lot of expense and planning for this and Becky has put in a surprising amount of extra time and effort to research her part as well. I think they deserve our full support. Don’t you, class?”

Everyone either nodded or echoed positive comments backing their teacher.

“But Mr. Matthews you don’t seriously want. . .”

“I’ll tell you what. I’ll give extra credit to both you and Tiffany if after all this is done you write up a little report to read to the class on your feelings and what you experienced having to endure some of the things medieval prisoners had to endure and whether or not they were effective. And, Mr. Ryan . . . from what I know of your history grades you could use a little help.”

“RYAN!” I couldn’t help blurting out raising my head off the table, ‘What’s going on with your history grades? You told me everything was fine at school.”

“Oh mom, it’s nothing. I’m just not an A student, that’s all.”

“Nor a B student either and a C is questionable at this point,” his teacher added with a smile.

“But . . . “

Tiffany put her hands in front of her pelvis and swiveled on one foot coyly while winking at my son. “Like I said, I’ll do it if you will, Ryan.”

My son looked like I felt only moments before Becky started turning the crank to expose me the first time – a look a pure unadulterated fear was plastered all over his face.

“Ryan . . . Ryan . . . Ryan . . . RYAN . . . RYAN . . .” the students began to chant as they all clapped their hands together.

Then someone began making chicken sounds at the top of his voice, “Berrrrrrooooock, brock, brock, brock, brock . . .”

“ALRIGHT ALREADY, I never said I wasn’t going to do it.”

“YAY!!!’ the chorus erupted jubilantly after hearing my son’s announcement.

I couldn’t believe it. He was actually going to go through with it. Holy crap I was about to see my teenage son naked! Now I was the one feeling awkward. Oh I hope he doesn’t embarrass himself in front of all his classmates by popping a . . . the thought didn’t bare thinking about.

Maybe after Becky let me up I could sneak out of the room so as not to have to look . . . oh what the heck, who am I kidding. I hate to admit it but part of me wanted to see how he was progressing – a mother’s natural curiosity and concern for her offspring - and well, he was going to do it anyway. This was living history, don’t ya know. Mr. Matthews just said as much. Who was I to argue?

“Well let’s get a move on, then,” Becky said as she headed right in my direction. At least I’d finally be able to get out of the spotlight and away from all those prying eyes for a while. I still wouldn’t have anything to cover myself with but I was sure I could sink into the background as all eyes would be on the coed and my son. But, to my surprise, Becky didn’t come over to me to release me from my bonds. Instead she walked past the rack and went right for one of the stocks and began removing a mannequin that had been secured within the contraption. What the hell? Was she going to leave me naked in bondage? What was she up to? I thought she had asked if someone wanted to take my place!

Once the dummy was removed she did the same with another apparatus and recruited a couple of males to move them next to the rack table I was tied to. After some initial setting up Becky smiled and headed for Tiffany, much to the delight of the crowd and the relief of my son.

Tiffany was put into the stocks that required her to bend at the waist, her head and hands inserted into the wooded restraint so they poked out the other side of the device away from the crowd. Becky then made sure the girl was securely locked into the stocks. “So, Tiffany, now you’ll have to admit, isn’t that a bit uncomfortable?”

“Not really. It just feels silly, that’s all.”

“Silly, huh? I’ll get back to you in a moment. Ryan? Come with me, my dear,” Becky said as my son swallowed hard. I honestly thought he was going to faint as she took him by the hand and led him to a small bar that was now suspended from the ceiling. She instructed him to raise his hands above his head and after he complied proceeded to tie them to each end of the small metal bar as he stood there unsure of what was going to happen.

Becky gave him a tender loving smile, ran her hand along his cheek for a brief moment and left to take up a place in the middle of the room.

So there I was still naked, lying on the rack table. To my right was my son standing not 2 feet from me with his hands above his head facing me. To my left was this girl Tiffany whose backside was pointing towards me and most of the crowd, her hands and head sticking out of the other side of the wooden device next to the basement wall. She too was only a few feet from me. The poor girl, she couldn’t see what was going on behind her.

Becky cleared her throat and asked the crowd to settle down. “Let’s first start with the public stocks into which Tiffany has been placed. This type of device is what many of you may know as the public stocks. Actually what we have here is more correctly called a Pillory. The pillory as you can see has holes into which the prisoner’s head and hands are placed. Unlike the rack, which was designed primarily to deliver excruciating pain, the Pillory’s purpose was conceived chiefly as a tool for PUBLIC HUMILIATION.”

The students laughed at that and I could see that things were looking bad for Tiffany as I knew what a devious mind Becky had.
Last edited by Hooked6 on Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Chapter 6

“The Pillory was usually placed in the middle of the public square. The mere presence of this device was thought to serve as a deterrent to discourage people from doing things the town deemed offensive. When a prisoner committed an offense and was sentenced to time in the square, usually for 24 to 48 hours, a sign was placed near the prisoner detailing her crime. Now let me see . . .” Becky said as she reached for a placard and a magic marker. “What crime should we say Tiffany is guilty of . . . oh I know . . .” she then began writing on the card and when she was through placed it on the ground near her feet.

As the crowd read the card they began to laugh, softly at first but then as more people read it the laughter grew louder.

“What’s it say?” Tiffany asked a bit worried, “Come on. What’s it say?”

Becky was only happy to explain. “It says you were convicted of being the TOWN SLUT.”

“HEY! That’s not funny! I am NOT a slut!”

“Being a slut, or a loose woman as they sometimes expressed it back in the day, was indeed one of the crimes a woman was sentenced to the stocks for. After all, wives didn’t want someone sleeping around and stealing another woman’s husband now would they.”

“That’s not a real crime. Mr. Matthews, she’s making that up because she’s jealous!”

The teacher laughed and replied, “Well, historically, Becky is right. It was a common reason to place a woman in the public stocks, but as to whether the crime applies in this case I’ll leave to your peers to judge.” All the students laughed hysterically at his remark. “As Becky rightly pointed out, the purpose of the stocks was indeed public humiliation.”

“But I’m NOT a SLUT!”

“As I was saying,” Becky said forcefully trying to quiet the crowd, “A prisoner was placed in the Pillory to be shamed. Based on Tiffany’s reaction I think she’s beginning to get the idea. Yes, people actually yelled insults at the prisoner, taunting her with names and slurs. Let’s everyone gather around and each of you try to picture yourself back then and give her an idea of what that was like.”

Just then the crowd began hurling several names at the poor girl, mostly in jest. This went on for about two minutes before Becky continued.

“The crowds were also known to toss rotten vegetables and old rotten fruit at the prisoner as well. Sort of like this.” She then grabbed a box of popcorn from someone in the crowd and slowly started pelting Tiffany’s butt with the kernels as the students giggled whenever she managed to score a hit close to her rear end.

“But the worst things happened after dark. People would come up and take little souvenirs of the prisoners clothing, cutting away what they wanted, or worse taking things like her shoes and the like if they had a need for them as many in town were often poor and lacked certain things we’d consider necessities. They figured that a criminal convicted of a crime had forfeited their right of ownership so they didn’t really consider it stealing. Does anyone here need a pair of shoes?” Becky asked playfully.

“I Do!” a girl answered and eagerly took the hint and ran up and began removing the dress shoes from the girl’s feet.

“How about her skirt? Anyone here like what she’s wearing and want to take it home?”

“ME!” another girl quickly said and came running up giggling like a little kid as she began unfastening the zipper and slowly stripping the garment down her legs. When she had it off of her feet she darted back among the crowd leaving poor Tiffany standing in just her blouse and panties.

“HEY! That’s my favorite skirt. Whoever took it better give it back!”

Becky just laughed. “To save time, why don’t several of you come up and take a souvenir from our prisoner.”

Some boy immediately ran up and started removing Tiffany’s panties, his face just inches from her butt, as the crowd began to howl. In no time at all her bare behind was mooning the crowd! Others used the scissors that Becky handed out and they literally cut to shreds her remaining clothes until there was nothing left but bare skin.

“NOW are you uncomfortable?”

“SHUT UP” the girl snapped back. “You didn’t have to ruin my outfit! I would have gladly taken my clothes off for you, ya know.”

“Yes, but that would only prove that you are indeed guilty of the crime you were charged with wouldn’t it?” Several boys jeered teasingly hearing her remark. “Sorry about your clothes. I just wanted to demonstrate how it might have been done. That IS how it would have been done, right Mr. Matthews?”

It took him a minute to stop laughing. “Yes, um, I believe so,” he said barely able to get the words out through his giggles.

Becky smiled. “Occasionally though, town officials would serve up an even worse public humiliation meant to disgrace and demean the guilty person say like, oh . . .” She stopped talking for dramatic effect and then, taking a lock of Tiffany’s hair in her hand, she raised up the pair of scissors next to her head, “like cutting off her hair.”

“YOU CRAZY BITCH, STOP IT!”

“Do it, Do it, Do IT,” the chant began from the girls in the crowd. Becky grabbed a hold of a generous amount of Tiffany's long hair and bundled it together.

"DO IT . . . DO IT . . . DO IT!" The chant continued only much louder this time - reminding me of that crowd on the TV show that chanted "JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!"

Tiffany shouted in a panic, "BECKY, DON'T YOU DARE!" but the crowd was yelling so loudly I don't think anyone heard her protestations.

Then it happened, "SNIP!" and in one quick moment about an inch or so of Tiffany's hair was cut off from the bottom and Becky held it up like a trophy for the crowd to see.

"MORE! MORE! MORE!" the chant resumed as Tiffany strained to look up at Becky pleading with her eyes for her to stop this madness before all her hair disappeared before the stirred up crowd.

Becky just kept silently holding up the snipped locks of hair for dramatic effect as if it was some sort of trophy before she finally quieted the crowd.

“Calm down I was just illustrating my point. I’m not cutting off any more of her hair,” but then added in a whisper so that only Tiffany was supposed to hear, “as much as I’d like to.” She then turned back to the crowd and continued, “Like I said I’m not cutting off any more of this poor girl’s hair but if anyone else would like a souvenir you are welcome.”

“I WOULD!” Lisa, the snotty girl from before exclaimed and ran up and immediately grabbed the scissors from Becky’s hand and grabbed hold of Tiffany’s hair and proceeded to cut off and inch or two of her hair.

Two other girls came up and followed suit clipping more less a couple of inches each from the poor captive wench despite pleadings from Tiffany. It didn’t take long for a couple of boys who still had scissors of their own from when Tiffany’s clothes had been snipped from her body wanted souvenirs of their own, but much to my surprise, they each bent down and started pulling Tiffany’s pubic hair and cutting what they could. The crowd was laughing and giggling as they watched the spectacle.

One boy said he was going put his souvenir into a small jar and label it “Tiffany’s Pubes” and show it around school the following week!

After several more girls cutting from the top and three more boys cut what they could from the bottom, Tiffany looked a mere shadow of her former self. Her long hair that used to hang to her mid-back now only reached to her shoulders in a barely even line. Her pubes were only short stubble down below as the crowd moved into for a closer look.

Becky then walked around my rack table towards my son and my heart began pounding as I had no idea what she was going to do next. Maybe MY hair was really going to be cut and shaved completely as I was older and less likely to complain. I could feel my heart pounding so hard I swear the crowd could see it pounding through my skin!

“Ryan here is being held captive in something called Poteau, which is used primarily for corporal punishment. Sometimes this can be a simple post or pole to which the prisoner is fastened, other times it can consist of a ring which fastens around the prisoner’s, neck. While the Pillory is primarily used for public humiliation, the Poteau is used for other sinister purposes.”

Then to my son’s horror, Becky began slowly stripping him in front of his classmates. She started by cutting off his T-shirt. Then she took off his shoes and socks. Finally she slowly began unfastening the belt holding up his pants. I could literally see the blood draining from his face as she lowered his trousers leaving him in his just his Jockeys.

It was like watching a train wreck. You know what is going to happen and you know you should probably look away but you just can’t help but watch. I was mesmerized and for the first time all evening I actually forgot about my own nudity. My heart was racing. I a few short moments I was going to see my son naked! This was so wrong . . . but I couldn’t help but look. Was she really going to do it?

Becky teased him by running her fingers around the waistband of his underwear as my son’s eyes widened as big as I’ve ever seen them.

“Of course flagellation or whipping of this kind frequently occurred in public with the crowd jeering and mocking the prisoner, which only added to his humiliation. So for accuracy, ya’ll feel free to play the part of an excited crowd again.”

The students all began mocking him calling him names and making fun of his hairless chest until somebody called out, “What’s he being punished for?”

Becky thought about that for a minute, pinched my son on his cheek and said, “how about for being a traitor? Betrayal is a terrible thing – especially to one’s country, or wife or GIRLFRIEND!” she added for emphasis.

With that, Becky took hold of his shorts and started to pull them off to the ever loudening shouts of the crowd . . . until . . .

They saw it. Then the room got deathly quiet.

My son was sporting a hard-on right in front of most of his classmates.

“Oh my gawd, he’s popped wood!” a girl finally called out and that caused the entire room to erupt in laughter. Another girl quickly added, “But it’s so SMALL!”

I thought it was average size, but what did I know? I was only his mother.

“SOMEBODY TURN ME AROUND,” Tiffany pleaded, “I WANT TO SEE . . . PLEASE, SOMEBODY TURN ME AROUND!”

Her comment made the laughter from the crowd worse as she struggled to try and free herself, so desperate was she to get a look at my son. It even made me laugh!!

Becky took off the belt from his trousers and proceeded to whip his backside. It was mostly for show as it didn’t appear to me that he was in any real pain but the humiliation was real and the funny thing – his arousal only seemed to get worse! The more they teased him they more I think he liked it. I couldn’t figure out why.
Last edited by Hooked6 on Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Chapter 7

Becky smugly walked around the room after her little demonstration on my son’s rear end. “So you two . . . NOW what do you think? Was it all fun and games?”

Both my son and the coed just kept silent and didn’t bother answering her question. “I guess we’ll have to wait for their reports.” Becky said as she slapped my son’s butt playfully with her bare hand one more time.

“Oh I think you did a marvelous job, Becky,” said Mr. Matthews. “You really did your homework on this one. I see extra credit in your future as well. I can’t wait to hear your reports, Ryan and Tiffany. I think they’ll be most enlightening.”

“Well, that concludes my presentation. Please, feel free to come up and talk with any of these prisoners and get a closer look at things – the devices I mean.” There were more giggles as people began taking her up on her offer.

My son STILL had his erection and I was still quite wet. The poor guy; I could only imagine what teasing he would have to endure as a result of his “condition.” Tiffany was stuck in a very humiliating position as well, bent over at the waist revealing everything!

The students all came around and didn’t appear shy at all. “Nice Job, Mrs. P. You really put on a great show,” my neighbor Bob said standing at the foot of the table looking right up between my legs. I wanted to call him a pervert and to tell him to put his eyes back in their sockets but I decided against it.

Just then I heard a familiar voice. “What’s going on here?”

It was my husband!!

“JOHN!! What are you doing home? You’re supposed to be away on business!”

“Well I’m not. I knew how important Halloween was to you so I persuaded my boss to let me come home and it’s a good thing I did. What on earth are you doing? My son is naked dripping all over the floor; some girl I don’t even know is obscenely displaying herself to a basement full of people and my wife . . . my wife is doing the same thing to three of our neighbors!!!!”

Everyone immediately stopped talking and teasing and the room got eerily quiet. Nobody dared to move or to say a thing.

I started to panic. My Gosh, how was I going to explain this! I was screwed big time. “Now John, don’t get all upset. I can explain. As strange as it may sound, there’s a reason for all this. There’s no need to be angry.”

“Angry? I’m not angry, just upset that I missed the start of the party!!”

Everyone began laughing and resumed their teasing. Maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea after all. The only problem that I could see was . . . what can I do next year to top this?!

I saw Tiffany’s face as the crowd left the basement and She was beside herself.

“I can’t believe my teacher and pretty much my entire class saw me naked and humiliated like that! I just want to crawl under a rock and die!”

I smiled and replied, “Wouldn’t you want to get dressed first?”

Tiffany got this weird look on her face the began giggling. “No, maybe not. People are still outside milling around. I think I’ll go see how long I can get away with walking around naked before some adult makes me get dressed.”

The End.

If you enjoyed this story please leave a comment. Your comments inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

An old classic, one of the best ever.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

Fantastic story! Thank you for posting! You’re writing has definitely inspired me from time to time!