New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

What does Erica do next?

Erica goes talk to the boys who are skipping class (possibly Henry, John and/or Bill).
23%
Erica decides to ask the girls about them "having everything under control" (Lisa and/or Alicia).
46%
Erica tries to find Liana and see if she knows anything.
31%

Total votes: 13

LauraLaura

Re: New Erica Stories

Post by LauraLaura »

I absolutely hated what I just read.

"The actual end." :lol:

I could keep reading your stories every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of what's on the page!
Thank you for every word of this story!
johndoe06

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 1

Post by johndoe06 »

This next story takes place after the events of "Erica and The Big Game" and "Erica and The Day After The Big Game".

---------------------------------------------------------------

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 1

For a couple of weeks I tried laying low (as I usually did anyway) while everyone went crazy for the masked streaker stories. Some were true, most were made up. Boys were in heaven with all the pictures of me going around (in a mask), and faculty became really strict following the incidents, but after a while, life just kinda went back to normal. The girls (Alicia, Lisa, and Carrie) didn't really try anything crazy with me, aside from some teasing. I hadn't heard from Kate, Daisy or Liana in a while. We all just kinda went back to our routines. I focused on improving my grades and working on projects and practice with the track team. For a while, the memory of the masked streaker incident was enough for me to... handle myself on my own.

So right now it was another regular day, I got dressed in my denim shorts, a white tank top, and a black hoodie which covered most of my shorts. I was also wearing a pair of white sandals and some beige panties, but no bra. I didn't really need one with this hoodie. Like I said, it was just a regular day. I headed to the bus stop, got on the bus, and sat down next to Alicia at the back the bus.

"Hey Erica! Sooo...?"

"Hi Alicia. What's up?"

"not much... sooooo...?" she repeated

"so...what?"

"The school dance next week, Erica! The Sadie Hawkins dance!" she explained, increasingly frustrated.

I could only make a puzzled face. "What about it?"

"Are you seriously not going to tell me who's your date to the dance?" she insisted

"Alicia, I don't have a date, I didn't even know we were having a school dance."

she crossed her arms frustrated "how can you play dumb with me? Already KNOW you're going with Kate! Were you not planning on telling me?"

"Going with Kate? What are you talking about?"

"C'mon Erica, cut the crap. A little birdie already told me you're Kate's date to the dance. You know, Captain of the swim team?? The hot, tall brunette who played you like a fiddle on *that* day..." she said dropping the 'angry' act and starting to giggle

I blushed.

It was true that Kate had 'asked me out', if you can even call it that, but that was weeks ago and all she said was for me to 'call her'.

"Alicia, I don't know what to tell you. I don't have a date for the dance." I said calmly

Alicia seemed genuinely surprised. "Oh... I might have got my wires crossed." She checked her phone for a second. "OH..."

"'Oh' what?" What was she not telling me?

"Ok, so... I'm not really supposed to tell you this..." I gave her a puzzled look. "...But Carrie told me that Kate is GOING to ask you to the Sadie Hawkins Dance."

Pffff, no way that was true. Kate was WAY out of my league! She's tall (about 5'8''), has long brown hair, green eyes, thin, but toned, and she had a smoking hot body (C cups, I think). Also, she was captain of the swim team! She only hung out with popular girls. This was either an act or Carrie was pranking Alicia in some way.

"Alicia, there's no way that's true. Carrie is messing with you. Besides, I haven't talked to Kate at all! I don't even know what she's like! We only spoke like two times. The other times were by text... And she was blackmailing me!"

"I recall you liking it though... Liking it all over the parking lot!"

"Ugh Alicia! Shut up..." I whined as I blushed.

The bus finally arrived.

As we stood up, Alicia continued talking.

"Alright, but you have to tell me all about it if she does, ok?"

I just nodded and we went to our separate classes. I wasn't worried. There was no way that was happening...

I got to my first class, American History with Mr. Morgan, who was an old man, way passed the age of retirement. His class was so boring, and what makes it even worse is that fact that he takes everyone's phones before class starts. We have to put them in a bowl close to the door before sitting down. Ugh.

I gave my phone away as the other students did, walked to the back of the class, and sat the last row as I usually do. The other students soon filled the class and Mr. Morgan began his class by writing on the board.

The class progressed normally until someone by my side poked me. "Psssst." Having got my attention, they handed me a note.

Confused, I open the note and read it.

"I had a great time last time you streaked nude through the school. It was so hot! I don't know if two times is enough. I think I might be getting addicted to watching you do it. I see you haven't called me like I suggested. That's alright. I have something to ask you anyway. Meet me in the girls locker room after school. When you get there put your clothes in your locker. I've got something for you to wear. - K"

Oh my God! It was from Kate! And why is she writing this stuff on a paper and passing it around? Is she crazy?? What if someone had opened the note and read it.

I was breathing heavy. I crunched the paper with my hand and stuffed it in my pocket. I looked around the classroom, and saw Kate on the other side of the room. Far away. She was looking forward, listening to class, wearing a sports coat. Her brunette hair is wet. She must have been at swim practice before school. Oh my God, she's so cool... But what did she mean two times wasn't enough. I'm getting nervous again. Will she try something? Is she going to ask me to the dance like Alicia said? What did she mean she had something for me to wear?

I could feel a drop of sweat forming over my brow. Did she really want to date me? I... I don't even know if I'm... I mean, a few months ago I had a crush on Henry... But someone like Kate? Captain of the swim team? Even if I did want something with her, she's way out of my league.

I realized I was staring at Kate when she turned her head and looked at me.

Panicking, I smiled at her and she looked confused before smiling back. Then, she turned back to face the front of the class.

Oh God... Did I just accept her proposal?

I began sweating profusely. I could feel my nipples stiffening. Why was it so hot in here? Maybe I should've worn something lighter?

I removed the hoodie and placed it on my desk.

That's better. I could feel a cooling breeze.

TTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The bell rang and I saw Kate leaving with her friends. I went to find my locker so I could put my hoodie in there.

When I got there...
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
johndoe06

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 2

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 2

Lisa, Carrie and Alicia were by my locker.

"Well, you got the date yet?" Alicia asked while jumping in excitement.

Lisa just had a contempt look on her perfectly symmetrical face. Her arms were crossed over her also perfect chest, with her perfect straight blonde hair and perfect body. She was wearing her sleeveless cheerleader uniform as she usually did. She had the same uninterested look on her face she always did when talking to me. It was either this or being mean, and right now, uninterested was fine for me.

Carrie on the other hand looked as curious as Alicia. She was taller than Lisa, with wavy strawberry blond hair. She was also wearing a sports coat (I guess she had practice after school as well). She was slurping on a big blue slurpee. The school didn't even sell these, who knows where she got it from.

"Well?" Carrie asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Hum? No, you guys, Kate didn't ask me anything yet," I said.

They looked disappointed.

Finally, Lisa spoke up. "Well if you weren't such a whiny pushover, maybe people would be interested in you." She chuckled and I just stood there. "What are you doing with that ugly hoodie anyway?"

"I... I'm putting it in my locker. I'm feeling a little warm." I could never stand up to Lisa so I felt compelled to answer her even if she was being mean.

She snatched the hoodie from me and tucked it under her arm. "Well, it's not the most flattering thing, but I'm cold and I'll be borrowing it for my next class." she stated, not really asking.

"Ok..." I said weakly.

Alicia then said, "alright, Erica. We'll see you at lunch ok?"

Lisa interrupted before I could say anything. "Alright girls, let's go!" and she slapped Carrie's ass for her to move.

This must've caught Carrie off guard because she stumbled forward, spilling her slurpee all over my chest!

"AAAHHHH!" It was so cold I jumped. The entire contents of the slurpee cup splashed all over me and I was now covered in it.

"Whoops," Lisa said mockingly.

"Oh Erica, honey, I'm so sorry," Carrie apologized. She seemed sincere. "Here, let me help you with that," and she grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it up.

I stopped her. _"Carrie stop! _not in the hallway..." And then I whispered, " I'm not wearing a bra..."

Alicia stepped in. "Well you can't just stay like this, covered in slurpee, Erica!"

It was true. My white tank top had absorbed the blue slurpee and it was completely see through. The hallway was mostly empty and the girls were blocking the view of passersby. My shorts were wet as well and I didn't know what all of the damage was. I quickly covered my tits with my hands.

"Come on, give it to me. It will be quick!" Carrie said. The hallway was empty now as the last person in sight walked into a classroom.

The pressure of the three of them surrounding me made my body move on it's own, I removed my top and handed it to Carrie, exposing my tits which I quickly covered with my hands. Looking around and with my hands on my tits I asked, "where are you taking it?"

"I'm talking it to get washed, I'll give it to you later, ok? Now give me the shorts! They're clearly wet, too."

Alicia had a concerned look and Lisa was grinning.

"And what do I do?" I asked, starting to get nervous.

"The girls locker room is right there at the end of the hall. You'll rinse off the slurpee, get dressed, and then you can go to class," Alicia said.

"Can I take my shorts off in the locker room?" I asked.

"No time, Erica. I'm not letting you make us more late." Lisa said. Defeated, I removed my shorts.

Luckily my panties seemed to be dry. I handed my shorts to Carrie and she took off with them. I snuck into the girls locker room with Alicia and Lisa.

We got to the locker room and it was empty. I entered a booth, kicked off my sandals, hung my panties on the door, and took a quick shower, rinsing the sticky slurpee off my skin and being careful to avoid getting my hair wet. When I was finished, I turned the shower off. From inside the booth, I asked, "Alicia can you get a towel for me please?"

"Sure! But I only see one out here," Alicia said. I saw a towel appear over the top of the shower door. I grabbed it and realized it was just a hand towel.

I guess I'd have to do. Since it was just my body, it would probably be fine. When I went to grab my panties from the door, they weren't there.

"Hu... Alicia have you seen my panties?"

Lisa interrupted, "yeah, they're out here. Come out, leave the towel."

Oh no, Lisa was going to take this opportunity to humiliate me again... Maybe she'd just have a look, say something mean, and let me be...

I put my sandals back on and I slowly stepped out of the shower, covering myself with my hands. Lisa and Alicia were sitting on the benches watching.

"Erica, what are you doing covering up? You've got nothing up there anyways. Hands to your sides!" Lisa commanded.

For some reason, I could never disobey Lisa. She had such a commanding presence. I knew if i didn't do what she asked, things would be ten times worse for me.

I slowly dropped my hands, revealing my small tits, hard nipples, and my bald pussy. I had so little hair down there I'd just shave all of it off.

"Look at our little slut, begging to have those eraser shaped nipples sucked. Ugh." Lisa looked disgusted.

"Awn, I think they are cute, itsy bitsy titties," Alicia smiled

My face just turned red as I had to endure this humiliation. The truth was my nipples were getting hard. I couldn't wait for this to end.

"Ugh, look at her clit poking out. Do you LIKE being humiliated? Is that it? Disgusting." Lisa snarked

"No, I..." I tried to speak

"Did I say you could talk?"

I stopped in my tracks.

Lisa threw my panties at me. "Cover that thing up, you little exhibitionist. Nobody wants to see that."

Tears started to form under my eyes as I put my panties on. Why was she so mean to me...?

Alicia finally spoke up. "It's okay, Erica. Your pink clit is cute too. Don't feel bad." This was only making me feel worse. She continued. "Shall we go to class?"

What? I was just wearing panties and nothing else.

I tried to keep my cool "Wait, I'm naked over here. Lisa, my hoodie. Can I have it back, please." failing miserably, I think she could feel my desperation.

"Nah, you lent it to me, remember? I'm cold and I'm going to wear it." Lisa said. She grabbed my arm and started dragging me. "You're going to class as you are now."

"NO, Lisa! Wait! Please, please!" I begged as Lisa dragged my naked ass to the door.

Lisa was taller than me... And much stronger! She was dragging me to the door to the hallways in this deplorable state.

"Please Lisa! Please! I'll do anything! Please don't make me go to class naked!" I cried

Lisa stopped dragging me right as she opened the door.

"Hmmmmm..." She seemed to think for a second.

I was at the door, wearing just panties, one arm held by Lisa and the other covering my naked boobs. Anyone passing in the hallway would see me half naked. Luckily, the hallways were empty. It felt like an eternity as Lisa pondered while I stood there in her grasp, nearly nude with the door open.

Lisa finally replied. "Hmmmm... I guess I don't want you expelled from school. Tormenting you is just too much fun." I was already crying, hoping for any mercy from her. "I'll tell you what, I'll give you your hoodie back.. In return, you'll give me your panties and sandals."

I nodded my head in agreement, desperate to get my hoodie back. Lisa let go of my arm, but didn't bother closing the door. I was wiping away my tears of panic when she said, "alright, take them off."

I knew I had no time to lose (I didn't want Lisa to change her mind), so I hooked my thumbs on the side of my panties and pulled them down to my feet before anyone could pass by and see me. I kicked off my sandals and picked everything up, now completely naked, I handed them to Lisa.

She looked disgusted when she put them in her bag.

"Ugh." She held the hoodie in front of her. When I tried to reach for it, she pulled it back. "Aren't you gonna thank me?. Thank me for being so kind and generous to you".

"I... I..." I couldn't even talk right. "Thank you, Lisa, for being so kind to me." I said weakly.

Lisa threw the hoodie at me and I quickly put it on while she grinned.

The hoodie was large and covered everything important but didn't even reach halfway down my thigh. The length would have been skimpy for a skirt, or for shorts... For a hoodie (with nothing underneath), it was downright slutty. I'd just have to hope people thought I had some very short shorts on. I don't know how I'd explain walking barefoot though.

Lisa slapped my ass, motioning me to the hallway.

*SLAP*

I stumbled out of the locker room.

"Now get to class! We'll check on you later."

And she closed the door.
perseus

Post by perseus »

These are coming out so fast I can barely keep up! I have my weekend reading now :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

Too many updates to read (what a problem to have!) - that's my excuse for not doing more than a couple of hours' studying today, and I'm sticking to it!
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

I finally reread the Erica masterpost. Several of them I have seen other places. But to have them in one place in order-- fantastic!! Now the new Erica stories I will get to them shortly. I am so looking forward to these!
johndoe06

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 3

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 3

I can't believe I'm walking to class wearing only one piece of clothing! It's true the hoodie covered all my important bits, but it only came down like two inches below my ass! If I raised my arms, the hoodie would surely rise above my belly button, leaving me completely bottomless.

I could feel my hard nipples brushing against the inside of the hoodie, even though I was wiping my tears from before, I could still feel them stimulating me. With each step, the hoodie brushed against them. I wish I had a bra with me...

I finally reached my classroom... Class had already started. I put my hand on the doorknob and hoped that no one would comment on my lack of pants... I was hoping really hard that they'd just think I was wearing some very skimpy mini-shorts.

I pulled the hoodie down with one hand and opened the door.

As soon as I opened it, I was bombarded by Mr. Gibbons' loud speaking. He spoke without even looking at me "Ms. Erica, tardiness will not be accepted in my classroom!" His authoritative tone made me jump in surprise and fear. He turned to me stopped for a second and looked me up and down. "And where are your..." It was over! He knew I was completely naked under this hoodie and the whole class was going to mock me. "...Shoes?!"

My mouth opened, but I was unable to respond. Everyone in the class was looking at me.

"I..."

"What excuse could you possibly have to be walking in my class barefoot?"

I panicked. "I... I..." Trying to come up with something on the spot, I said, "I lost them...?" It was not my best moment.

"You lost them, you say?" He sighed, fingers rubbing his eyes in disappointment. "Ms. Erica, you're a good student and that is the only reason I'm choosing to believe you right now, but if I see so much as one bare foot of yours walking these halls after this class, you're getting detention." I gulped. "Now take your seat and keep down."

I put my head down and without a single word I ran to the back of the class to take my seat.

Everyone was always kind of scared of Mr. Gibbons. He was very strict, and by the concerned looks of my classmates where were probably worried Mr. Gibbons would punish the whole class because of me or something. Some were still looking at me as I walked to my seat in the back row before Mr. Gibbons spoke again.

"Eyes front, class!" Everyone sat upright, shifting in their seats and looking forward like he ordered. "Now, where was I..." And he continued his lesson.

I got to my desk and when I sat down, I felt my bare ass coming in contact with the plastic of the seat. I shivered. The hoodie wasn't long enough to cover my ass when I sat down...

I quickly looked to my sides but I don't think anyone noticed. I crossed my legs and pulled my hoodie down, stretching it to cover the sides of my ass.

Oh God... How am I going to keep this up the whole lesson?

I literally had nothing on me. No books, no bags, no shoes, no clothing... Nothing to cover up with, other than this stupid hoodie Lisa left me with!

Every time I pulled down on the hoodie, the fabric stretched. I could feel it pressing against my chest... Rubbing on my nipples... They were getting hard again. Oh God... This was not the time for this! I felt so humiliated. Anyone could find out I was bottomless at any moment! The feelings on my nipples were having an effect on me, but I couldn't just let the hoodie ride up. I kept pulling at them.

Soon enough I hear the soft sound of a tear.

In panic, I let the hem of the hoodie go. It raised up to my waist. I quickly looked to the tear. It was on the left side of the collar, coming to a stop just before my shoulder.

I started breathing heavily. Was this what things were going to come down too? Either I would expose the sides of my thigh and butt or I would tear the hoodie apart? I was beginning to panic.

I could feel a little puddle forming on the chair I was on. Was I getting wet? Why was this happening to me!

Tears began forming under my eyes again. And then I saw it.

Liana! she was staring at me with a huge grin.

Liana! She had caught me the other day when I was forced to streak through the school. She caught me nude in the locker room, mocked me, took a picture of me topless, and sent it to everyone in school (I mean, I was covering my boobs with my hands and wearing a mask, but still)! She hadn't really acted on the fact that she knew my secret yet, but that sly grin on her face said she was up to no good.

I was sweating, looking at her, waiting for her to make a move.

She moved her lips, covering the side of her face with her hand so the teacher wouldn't see. She spoke in an inaudible whisper, but I could tell what she meant.

"Move your hands."

I took a deep breath. I didn't have to be a genius to know that if I didn't play along, she could makes things ten times worse for me. She could see I was having troubles with my outfit, and on top of that she knew my secret. That I was the one who streaked the school completely nude, wearing only a tiny mask.

I slowly put my hands on the desk. The hem of the hoodie rose up to my waist again. Anyone paying enough attention would realize I was bottomless.

Liana moved her lips again, slowly, so I could understand.

"Lift it up." She motioned on her own shirt, positioning her hands to show that she wanted me to lift the hoodie to just under my boobs.

I closed my eyes. I didn't have the guts to see anyone else looking at me, I just had to hope.

And slowly... I began to lift the hoodie up.

My legs were in full view of anyone looking, which right now was no one. Then my belly button... And finally, my whole stomach was exposed, with nothing covering it or below it. I didn't want to open my eyes but I knew I had to.

I opened them slowly and let out a silent phew. No one was looking. No one but Liana.

She was staring at me with a very happy smile. She looked like she was drooling a bit.

"Show them to me" she said silently, moving only her lips. Pointing at my chest.

What? I must have misheard. She couldn't possible mean...

I looked at the front of the class. Blocked by the student in front of me, Mr. Gibbons hadn't noticed my real state of dress yet, but at this pace, he would.. I would be humiliated in front of everyone and possibly expelled.

I shook my head and silently begged Liana. "I can't."

She grabbed her cellphone and began swiping through something.

All while I was naked from the stomach down, holding my hoodie to my boobs. What was she doing?!

She opened a picture and showed me. It was a collage. On one side, it was me, as the masked streaker, wearing the cat mask, topless, holding my tits in my hands. On the other side, it was just a picture of my face from social media. Clearly, they were the same person.

She whispered, "or else..." while pointing at the picture.

Oh God! She was going to expose me for real. If everyone knew I was the masked streaker, everyone had so many videos of me in a mask, nude, masturbating, the only thing I had left was my anonymity. Why was Liana doing this to me?

I couldn't believe I had to chose between complete social suicide and risking being expelled right here, all because Liana wanted to see my tits!

I was crying again, my nipples almost poking through the hoodie. I could feel my clit coming out of its hood. I had my legs crossed but that just made it feel better. The little puddle under my pussy didn't feel so little anymore. I was beginning to feel lightheaded. Why was it getting so hot in here?

I couldn't really think... I felt so hot, so lightheaded. Liana motioned for me to raise my shirt again. I began lifting it up.

My under boobs came into view, the little I had. Soon the hoodie passed my nipples, flicking them. I let out an inaudible gasp.

"Higher," she said.

Soon, the hoodie was bundled up around my neck, held up by my hands. My entire torso was exposed. My feet, legs, thighs... My bald kitty... My stomach, tits and nipples... All of them were out in the open for anyone to see. Anyone who happened to turn around...

Mr. Gibbons was facing the board, writing something… I couldn't follow along with the material anymore. I was so lightheaded... I was still breathing heavily. If he turned around... If anyone turned around... It would be all over. How did I let it get so bad.

And then the loud sound of a camera reverberated through the classroom, as well as a bright flash.

*CLICK*
Csquared

Post by Csquared »

These are great additions to the Erica lore. Thanks for continuing her adventures.

If I can make one request, I NEED to see Daisy naked in school, somehow.

The way her character was set up, she just needs to join Erica!
johndoe06

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 4

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 4

The flash and the loud noise made me snap back to reality... I quickly pulled the hoodie down to cover myself. After a second or two, the temporary blindness from the flash wore off and I could see everyone looking at me. Mr. Gibbons had stopped talking and every student had their faces turned.

I wasn't fast enough... They must have seen everything! My face felt like it was burning up. I could feel my clit, stiff and engorged. It was over.

"Care to explain yourself?" Mr Gibbons demanded, loudly.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"You KNOW I don't tolerate this kind of behavior in my classroom..." he said as the accumulated tears under my eyes started falling. "Ms. Liana!"

Wait, what? My eyes went wide. I finally noticed no one was actually looking at me. They were looking at Liana, on my right side. She was holding her phone up. She had just taken a picture. Mr. Gibbons had his arms crossed and was tapping his foot.

"Hand it to me right now, Miss." Liana slowly got up, walked to the front of the class and handed her phone to Mr. Gibbons. "Now go to the principal's office. You can get this back at the end of the day."

Liana walked out of the room, was she smiling?

Everyone turned their heads to Mr. Gibbons and he continued his lesson.

I wiped away my tears.

I couldn't believe I got away with it this time.

I walked out of the classroom, still pulling the hoodie down with both hands. During the rest of the class, I had time to analyze the tears on the collar of the hoodie. It was an old hoodie, so the fabric wasn't as resistant. The amount of pulling I did just over the last hour was more than it could take. The hole of the collar now stretched to just past my left shoulder. The hoodie now looked like one of those oversized off-the-shoulder tops. Yeah, I was showing half of my collar bones, one shoulder, and my whole neck, but at least my ass was covered down there... As long as my hands kept holding it down.

I walked through the halls, trying to think of where to go. Some students gave me looks as I walked by, but the hallways was pretty crowded and it didn't seem that anybody looked down or really noticed my lack of pants or bare feet. Force of habit made me walk to my locker where I saw Carrie. She was leaning against my locker, going through her phone, and blowing a bubbles with the bubblegum she was chewing.

*POP*

A bubble popped and Carrie saw me coming. "Hey, cutie! I was looking for you," she said. She looked me up and down. "Nice outfit! Love the stylization on the collar, showing a bit of skin... It suits you," she chuckled.

"I didn't do this on purpose, Carrie!" I pouted. "Lisa took everything from me. This hoodie is..." I lowered my voice "...it's all I got left."

"You mean you're..." She motioned her finger up and down. She smiled in surprise. "...Completely naked under this hoodie?"

"Yes, Carrie... Keep it down, please." I pulled the hoodie further down, to try stop my cheeks from peaking out from under the hem of the hoodie. "Mr. Gibbons even said he'd give me detention if he saw me barefoot in the hallways..."

The hallways were beginning to empty, most people were going to their classes.

"Carrie, please, do you have anything for me to cover up with?"

"Alright Miss-No-Pants. I got just thing for you." She walked to her locker, which was close to mine and opened it. She shuffled some stuff inside trying to find something.

Finally this nightmare would be over.

And then she dropped something on the floor. A pair of flip-flops.

"Oh," I said a little surprised as I put them on. "Ok... What else?"

"That's all I got!" She smiled. "You said Mr. Gibbons would give you detention if he caught you barefoot." She gestured at my flip-flop clad feet.

"Carrieeeee..." I whined. "I know you have a spare cheerleading uniform in there... Please! I can't walk around like this..."

"Hahaha, no way Erica. I have to wear them later, and I'm no letting you get your juices all over them."

"I'm not going to leak over your uniform Carrie!" I blushed as. It was true there was a small line of liquid slowly running down my leg.

"Or are you telling me that if I stick my finger in there right now you're not going to be completely wet?" she said moving closer. My back pressed up against the lockers as I tried to back away from her. Looking to the sides I saw the hallways were empty by now.

"I..."

Before I could say anything, Carrie put her hand under my hoodie and made contact with my pussy lips. Whatever I was gonna say just came out as I moan. "Ooooaawwnnn..." I tried gasping for air but she just stuck a finger inside my pussy.

"Seems pretty wet to me." She pumped her finger slowly, moving it up and down. "Yep, that would have made a mess of my uniform." She lowered her other hand, using her thumb to tease my erect clit. I put my hands on my mouth, trying to suppress my moans.

The hoodie rose up to my waist with my arm movement. Carrie kept rubbing my clit and pumping my pussy. My mind was blank. I needed to cum.

My breathing got faster, I think Carrie noticed. I was arching my back. I could feel my bare ass against the locker. I was close... I couldn't believe I was bottomless and about to cum in the middle of the hall. Carrie's face was really close to mine. So close we were almost kissing, her warm breath almost directly on my mouth. Her hands were still doing their magic and I was was feeling little spasms over my body.

"Carrie... I'm... I'm... about to..." I could barely speak. I was about to go over the edge. I was going to cum!

And then she suddenly removed her hands from me, laughing.

I was so worked up at this point I removed my hands from my mouth to finish the job, only for Carrie to grab both my arms and hold them up high, leaving me unable to touch myself. The hoodie raised up, exposing my bottom half all the way to my bellybutton.

"Oops... Can't have you cumming yet," she said as I twisted and squirmed.

"Ughnn, Carrie... Please! I'm so closeeee..." I was pressing my thighs together, trying anything at that point to send me over the edge.

After a few seconds, the orgasm never came and I was left frustrated. As I came back to my senses I remembered I was bottomless in the hallway, which thankfully was still empty.

Carrie let go of my hands just as I tried to cover myself. I pulled the hoodie down, looking around in panic.

Carrie was laughing and giggling when I finally looked at her.

"Why did you do this to me? I was so closeee... Now I've lost it," I whined.

She just kept smiling. "Oh silly goose. I can't have you spilling your juices yet. With all this this teasing, I forgot to tell you the reason I was looking for you. Kate has something planned, so you have to get to the locker rooms after class. There's going to be a note on an open locker there. Follow the instructions to the letter, ok?"

I pouted. How could I think of some silly dance in this situation?

"Carrie, have you seen the state I'm in? I'm bottomless in the middle of school, I've got nothing to cover up with other than this torn hoodie. And now, on top of that, I'm horny! You know I can't think straight when I'm horny."

"Oh, I'm well aware," she giggled. "Erica, just trust me on this ok. All you have to do is endure one more class. I'll give you something to wear before you go home, ok?" She put her legs together and raised one hand. "Scouts honor." She had a big smile.

I didn't trust that grin. I don't think she'd ever even been a girl scout.

"Fine," I said pouting, crossing my arms.

"Ok, I'll see you soon." She kissed my forehead and walked away, licking her fingers.
Last edited by johndoe06 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

The story is great, but is this part 4 or 5?