Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
apolloman42

Re: Dare Me (new 10/19)

Post by apolloman42 »

This story took an incredible turn I wasn't expecting! I love it! What will the girls have to face next! Can't wait for the next part!
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

New chapter soon?
perseus

Post by perseus »

I second that!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

General reader interest appears to be waning. With so much activity and other stories lately (and the contests), rather than compete for attention, I think I'll step back and enjoy the other stories for a while. Will probably come back some time after Halloween.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
student

Post by student »

:D Trick or treat! :mrgreen:
apolloman42

Post by apolloman42 »

Dang! I was hoping for a new chapter soon, but we understand. Take all the time you need and I hope we see Lucy again soon!
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I definitely want more Lucy.
apolloman42

Post by apolloman42 »

I'm hoping we'll get to see Lucy again soon :D
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

later today
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 16 - Wait, What Happened at Camp? (Part 9)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 16 - Wait, What Happened at Camp? (Part 9)

It doesn't take a girl long to discover that being stripped completely naked means losing more than just her clothes. She will quickly learn, often to her dismay, that something else has been taken from her - something she might have formerly considered unimportant and even taken for granted. For she has also lost the ability to perform…an insignificant act.

When she has no clothes on, there is no such thing being overlooked or neglected; no way to avoid attracting attention when her entire budding body is on full exhibition like that. Formerly small things like reaching up to scratch an itch in the small of her back take on new significance. She may catch herself, sensing the position has caused her breasts to bulge out a little too much and rush to make a quick correction, but always too late. It is never enough to wipe the looks of awe from the faces of every nearby male companion.

Enduring brief shame, she may blush and try to recover her composure. But unless she can somehow remain still as a statue, another act is always inevitable. If she finds herself being compelled to keep moving, these unavoidable acts will continue to pile up right along with her mounting humiliation until her modesty is utterly trampled underfoot and her composure is in tatters.

A fully dressed girl, for example, might react naturally to entering a surprisingly chilly room by shivering and increasing her movements to try and stay warm. But a naked girl will find it an especially harsh environment. The cute little goosebumps that form on her defenseless flesh will be the least of her worries. She may feel the urge to start shivering but knows that every motion will cause interesting parts of her body to jiggle in ways she never intended them to. Having her nipples constrict into tight, stiff points on her bare chest from the slightest stimulus becomes yet another source of unwanted attention.

Outside in a dark place, she must remain vigilant when walking across open ground lest she stub her toe on some unseen obstacle. Yelping in pain and giving everyone another excuse to stop and gawk at her is already bad enough. But the perfectly normal reaction of lifting her foot to ensure no damage has befallen her bare toes will cost her dearly. Only when she hears the audible gasps will she realize her mistake. The normally harmless pose has spread her bare thighs and revealed parts of her developing body that strangers weren't meant to see.

Even one of the simplest, most innocent acts a teenage girl can perform, flirting with a cute boy she finds attractive, will be derailed by her nudity. She may bat her eyelashes at him all she wants, but how will he ever notice her eyes when his gaze never reaches higher than her fascinating breasts and lower anatomy?

Lucy and her friends were fated to contend with that loss of dignity for the rest of their evening. They didn't learn about Tiffany's plans for them until they arrived at the strip mall to begin their evening shift as part of Rooster's cleaning crew. In fact, of the three of them, only Lucy, with her previous nude experience to guide her, wisely tried to figure out what humiliating task lay in store for her next. Naïve, sheltered Alice and Hanna spent most of the truck ride processing what had just happened to them instead of getting prepared for what was to come. Rookie mistake!

You can't blame them for continuing to think about the mall. After all, unlike Lucy who had a long, long list of dares in her past, the other girls had both just survived the most humiliating experience of their young lives.

On the truck, they held their breath until a safe distance had grown between them and the crowd of disappointed boys. Only after they had left the mall parking lot did they sense a flood of relief and dare to exhale squealing outbursts. Foolishly believing the worst of their ordeal was behind them, they chattered excitedly about their nude walk through the middle of the mall.

Against all odds, they had survived! They thanked Lucy for volunteering to lead them, so they didn't have to open their eyes and watch. But having only experienced the sounds and smells, they now begged Lucy to describe the sights to them. Lucy deflected, however, only giving vague descriptions. It was all still too raw in her mind, and she preferred to change the subject. Alice was more than happy to talk about what little she did see. Euphorically, she described Hanna's frantic sprint to the truck and how close the wild band of boys had really come to catching their naked prey. Hanna could giggle about it now that she was safely aboard Rooster’s transport, and the boys couldn’t see her naked body anymore.

The flood of elation faded in Lucy fastest and she turned her energy toward getting prepared for what would happen next. She had bribed her friends with the promise of going back to the armory to paint nails if they would just trust her to lead them out of the mall. This tactic had been a necessary fib to keep the fragile and vulnerable girls from getting overwhelmed and breaking down.

When, instead of arriving at the armory, Rooster turned into an empty parking lot centered within a long, "L" shaped building, the other girls' voices faded into a dreadful silence and their bodies tensed up as reality dawned on them once again. They were trapped on the back of a truck without a scrap of clothing between them, miles of unfamiliar territory stood between their naked bodies and their clothes. They couldn't run. They could only put their trust in a man they barely knew. And despite Lucy's promises to the contrary, they now saw that their naked mall walk was just the beginning of their troubles. They would not see the safe confines of the armory until they had finished Tiffany's challenge.

"I think Tiffany said something about doing chores for Rooster," Lucy volunteered, not waiting for one of her friends to ask the obvious question but proactively breaking the uncomfortable silence. Pointing at the fading glow just beyond the horizon, she added, "look, whatever we have to do, we'll get through it. It can't be as bad as the mall. At least it will be dark now, and we'll be together no matter what. I'll be right here, beside you the whole time, ok?"

Her words had little effect. Hanna was trembling like a leaf despite the warm night air and Alice somehow curled into a tighter ball, hugging her knees to her chest. To a girl in such a vulnerable situation, the only real comfort you can provide is the safe embrace of clothing. But Lucy was fresh out.

The complex looked even older and more rundown than Shipley's Mall. It had various storefronts and offices, a barber, a leather shop, an insurance agent, a locksmith. At the furthest end sat an antique store, the closest thing this little strip mall had to an anchor. The smaller stores had all closed at five o'clock and the antique store locked up at seven. There were bars on all the windows. This did not sound like the type of neighborhood a shopkeeper would want to be caught out in at night.

Seeing her friends in such a fragile emotional state, Lucy chose to point out the silver linings of their seemingly hopeless predicament.

"This place looks deserted. An empty parking lot is a good sign, right?" she said hopefully, but her trembling voice betrayed her own nervousness.

The truck rumbled to a stop, and she felt her friends jump when Rooster exited the cab carrying a white shopping bag. In a bound impressive for someone his age, he leapt up and joined them on the back of the truck. The bag looked exactly like the one Tiffany had been carrying back at the mall. Lucy briefly wondered if she might have decided to show them mercy and Rooster was about to return their clothes. But her hopes were dashed when, instead of the sound of soft fabric, she heard a clinking metallic sound coming from within. She tried to figure out what it might be, but her imagination failed her. How could any of them possibly guess Rooster was about to pull out three sets of handcuffs?

Alice and Hanna huddled closer to Lucy as Rooster loomed over them, rummaging around inside the bag. Hanna matched Alice's pose, pulling her knees tight to her chest and wrapping her arms protectively around her legs. If not for that pose, Rooster might have had more trouble getting the handcuffs on them. Lucy patted their arms in a calming motion to reassure them that Rooster wasn’t there to hurt them. While she had grown accustomed to the old man seeing her naked back at the armory, she knew it would take Alice and Hanna a little time to get used to the idea.

The girls were counting on Lucy's assurances that they could get through this ordeal as long as they stayed together. They watched her closely, passing nervous glances at their unofficial leader. They would follow her lead and react just like her to whatever Rooster pulled out of the mysterious bag.

Unfortunately for them all, Lucy did not have a typical reaction to the revelation of handcuffs. Anyone in their right mind would have recoiled in fear and mounted a vigorous protest. After all, it's one thing for Tiffany to ask them to perform some humiliating, naked chores. But actual, literal bondage?! Surely that's asking too much of a fragile young cheerleader with no clothes on!

It's not entirely accurate to say Lucy had no reaction to the handcuffs. Her physical response was simply not visible to the naked eye. She stared unblinking at the gray metal gleaming menacingly in the rising moonlight. Her memory centers lit up like a synaptic fireworks display as vivid recollections filled her brain. Unlike the other girls who had never seen a pair of handcuffs in real life before, Lucy had actually worn a pair once. It's kind of a long story.

Alice and Hanna would have vigorously supported a protest if their leader had started one. But Lucy remained practically motionless. Her inexplicably subdued reaction must have baffled her friends.

Still waiting for her leader to tell her how to react, Hanna allowed Rooster to methodically close one cuff around her tiny wrist. Unexpectedly, he didn't bother securing her other arm, but simply moved on to my sister. Lucy stared at the metal circle steadily click-click-clicking around her left wrist until it was too tight to remove. Feeling that cold, hard steel pressing against her bare skin, she shuddered, and her face and body grew very hot. There's just something about metal that makes it hard for that girl to concentrate and function normally. Don't believe me? Just ask her sixth-grade history teacher!

"I went through it back in my day," mused Rooster as he worked, "don't see anything wrong with a little hazing. It's best you do what your captain asks and don't cause trouble." Not really listening, Lucy stared at the metallic restraining device hanging from her wrist. The style wasn't like the cuffs she had worn previously. Tiffany had purchased them from a novelty shop in the mall and delivered them to Rooster precisely for the sevies to wear during their challenge. But don't be lulled by the word "novelty". They were sturdy and very heavy. Cast of real metal, not plastic, I’m pretty sure a novelty store would not get away with selling something so authentic and functional these days. If I had to guess, there was probably a hidden latch to unhook them if you knew the trick to it. But those naïve girls only saw the big, scary keyhole. As far as they knew, the only way to remove those cuffs was to use the key in Rooster’s possession.

Like her friends, Alice did not cause trouble or stop Rooster from putting her cuff halfway on. Lucy had promised to keep her friends safe and help them through this ordeal. She clung to that promise like a life preserver, knowing that, even in chains, at least they would be together. Strangely, instead of securing their other hands, Rooster turned and jumped off the truck, leaving the cuffs to continue dangling free from their left arms like a bizarre form of jewelry. He discarded the now empty bag in the cab of his truck and went over to stand in the covered walkway that ran the length of the storefronts.

Rooster had obviously wanted the naked girls to get off the truck and join him. When they didn't move, he lost his patience and cleared his throat expectantly.

"Come on, ladies, we're already behind schedule," he called. But behind schedule for what, he didn't say.

"It's all right," Lucy finally said, snapping out of her daze. She stood up and motioned them to join her.

Alice and Hanna had no reason to fear Rooster, even in their nude state and after his recent actions. But they did keep their hands strategically placed as they climbed down from the truck and came to stand on the sidewalk with Lucy in the middle. Alice especially seemed intent that the downy, light-brown pubic hair, fanning out no more than an inch at its widest point and growing above her adorable little pussy lips, remained her little secret.

Satisfied, Rooster began pacing and launched into a contemplative soliloquy. "It's just pushing mops and emptying trashcans, mostly - straighten up where you can. Not hard work, but honest. Why, I did it by myself when I was just getting started. Then my boys did it for years after that – ‘til they got too old for it. And now my grandsons know how. They'll be able to show you all the ins and outs, no problem-"

Rooster kept talking, but the girls stopped caring about his words as soon as he mentioned his grandsons. Alice's lungs forgot how to work properly, and Hanna started whimpering. They both gasped as, right on cue, three shapes emerged from a small, darkened office nestled between two shops at the far end of the strip mall and started walking toward them.

The blobs had to be Rooster's three grandsons. Leave it up to someone like Rooster to use his own family as his cleaning crew. Child labor may be illegal, but those rules rarely apply to family.

Lucy had been naked, not to mention standing on her head, the last time they met back at the armory. But Hanna and Alice had been fully clothed. This second meeting was shaping up to be a lot more embarrassing for the naked cheerleaders. Desperate to hide her naked body from the approaching boys, Hanna tucked in close behind Lucy with a squeal. That ended any chance Lucy had at maintaining her own modesty.

Alice looked around wildly as if she were planning to make a run for it. But where? They were surrounded by dicey neighborhoods, and she didn't have the first clue how to get back to the armory. A naked thirteen-year-old girl would be making a huge mistake trying to strike out on her own. Instead, she adopted the same pose she had used back in the cinema restroom. You know the one I'm talking about. Taught to always protect their feminine secrets, it's the same pose all embarrassed naked females resort to when they are caught without any clothes on.

Lucy's heart started pounding. Watching the three shapes make their way around the L toward them, it all clicked into place. There were three handcuffs and three boys. That was the surprise missing piece of Tiffany's nefarious plan - the ultimate challenge for three naked girls. Lucy wanted to hide behind someone like Hanna was doing to keep her body hidden from their sight at least a little longer. She also felt the same flight urge Alice was feeling. But she had been through enough dares to know that was only delaying the inevitable. She also knew her friends needed to see her standing strong. So rather than panic, she took a deep breath and forced herself to remain where she was and tune back into Rooster's speech.

"-Miss Tiffany hired me to put you through your paces," he was saying. "She said you wouldn't make it, but I made it very clear that I still get paid if you quit before the cleaning's done. If you want to leave, just say the word and I'll drop you off at the armory. However, I'm not allowed to remove those handcuffs unless you stick it out to the end. Miss Tiffany specifically wants them to stay so she can see who the quitters are."

"We're not quitting!" Lucy growled, surprising herself a little bit. She must have felt very strongly about it for her anger to briefly shine through her other emotions in that moment.

The boys were stopping at the entrance to every shop to unlock the front door. Their slow pace gave her plenty of time to doubt her conviction in the matter and to back out. Did she really want to follow some boys she had never met before around, she and her friends handcuffed to each of their wrists like some lewd fashion accessory?

Rooster was giving her a chance to back out; to save all the sevies from extreme humiliation. But it bothered her that her own captain had so confidently predicted their failure. Lucy concluded she would shoulder most of the blame if they didn't complete Tiffany's challenge and desperately wanted to prove her wrong. Setting her jaw, she made up her mind. Quitting is never an option once my sister determines she's going to accomplish something. She'll either do it or die trying. I've seen that characteristic manifest in her so many times that it makes me wonder, does it have something to do with her PWCS? Hmm...

As they waited, a slight breeze sent delicate strands of hair flying into her face. Brushing it out of the way, it occurred to her that, on the ride over, Hanna had somehow misplaced the hair ribbon she had loaned her. As the remote blobs formed into distinct shapes, she wished she had something to keep her hair from being tousled with every breeze. But it's hard to be creative when every scrap of cloth has been taken from you, even your shoelaces!

The first identifiable thing she could make out among the boys as they moved from shop to shop ever closer were their smiles. They were all sporting huge grins. Their white teeth shined like beacons in the moonlight whenever they turned to gawk at the naked trio. It didn't matter if the boys had been briefed on their full role in the evening's festivities or not. They would find out soon enough and would gladly accept the assignment.

Their extreme merriment was understandable. Seeing three cute, perky, completely naked cheerleaders waiting next to their grand-pops to greet them would make any boy happy. Extremely shy Hanna peeked out with wide eyes from around her friend. Alice stood frozen, her long, sleek, dancer's body built for the classic embarrassed pose she was making.

And in the middle of it all was the main attraction. In the face of utter humiliation, wearing nothing except a look of fierce determination, my naked sister stood facing them down with her bare feet planted firmly and her hands clenched at her side even though it meant putting her growing body on full display. Her best efforts at projecting composure were undermined by her puffy, glittering pussy lips clearly outlined between the gap in her thighs. They betrayed what was really going on beneath her calm facade.

Lucy drew most of their attention upon arriving. After all, her body was the most exposed. She recognized each of them from their brief encounter in the assembly hall. The middle boy had been the one mowing the lawn that morning. A young, confident teenager of perhaps fourteen or fifteen, he was the most attractive of the three with a mop of curly, black hair and an athletic frame. He had changed out of his army fatigues into casual clothes and high tops. His tee shirt wrapped tightly around his chest and emphasized his newly forming muscles. Lucy felt her cheeks grow warm when their eyes met and he flashed her an easy, charming smile; the one he kept in reserve for pretty girls.

When Rooster called the boys to attention, they complied immediately. Even in the presence of the ultimate temptation, three cute girls stripped completely naked and awaiting personal assignment to them, they stood at attention and kept their gaze trained just beyond the horizon while Rooster inspected his troops.

He gave them strict instructions of behavior. As gentlemen, they were to treat the young ladies in their care with the utmost respect. But they still had a job to do. They were expected to fulfill their regular cleaning duties. In such an extremely vulnerable state, Lucy had to remind herself that the boys were well trained and disciplined. She had to trust that Rooster's strict authority would keep them from trying to do anything inappropriate.

"All right, Bear," grumbled Rooster, motioning for the oldest boy to step forward. Apparently animal nicknames run in their family. "Hurry up and pick a partner."

Bear barked out a "Yes, Sir!", and stepped forward. Bald and muscle-bound, he was quite a bit larger than the other two boys, but less of a looker. To Lucy, he seemed like a man grown. She later learned he was a high school senior. Still, that meant a five-year age gap between her and Bear. He also had a lot of the same mannerisms as his grand-pops. Not exactly the type you would want to spend an evening engaging in conversation with, if you know what I mean.

Naturally, he pointed at Lucy. Nothing against Alice and Hanna, but at that age? Come on! Standing six feet tall, he towered over my sister as Rooster attached the other end of her cuff to his right wrist. She made a little, involuntary shiver as she heard the fateful clicks which bound her to this bear of a boy for the rest of the challenge. Normally, that motion would have been ignored. But as I explained earlier, even that small shudder which made her breasts jiggle adorably drew three pairs of fascinated eyes.

Next, Rooster called Cameron, the middle grandson, to step forward and pick someone. With Lucy taken, Cameron smoothly walked over in front of Alice and offered her his hand of partnership. Even in her state of naked embarrassment, Alice swooned under his spell and shyly took his hand while Rooster attached her cuff to Cameron's arm. As a result, her newly forming, creamy white breasts were left open for inspection.

Hanna was to be paired with the youngest grandson, Marcus. He was good-looking like Cameron with an irresistible smile and a handsome babyface. He tried to act smooth like his older cousin, but as he approached the cute, naked redhead, his immaturity bubbled over and Lucy heard a little squeal of joy escape his lips. His excitement was showing in another obvious way as well as he was having trouble keeping enough room in his jeans for comfort. With some silent cajoling, Hanna scooted out from behind Lucy and accepted being linked to Marcus. He stood slightly taller than her, but that's only because he was wearing shoes while Hanna had nothing on.

Seeing her stand there trembling, Lucy felt sorry for Hanna. Now that her naked body was no longer hidden, she barely kept her tears at bay. She refused to look at her partner, looking straight down instead so her bangs could cover her glassy eyes. It was the only form of privacy she had left. And while Cameron seemed to have more tact when he stole glances at Alice's perky mounds, younger Marcus was not ashamed to stare openly at the bright red nipples dancing on Hanna's bare chest with every silent sniffle she made. Lucy thought being next to Marcus with his dark pigment made Hanna's pale flesh look even more stark and exposed. But that made Lucy think about how exposed she must look standing next to Bear and then she wished that thought hadn't come to her.

With all the attachments completed, Rooster called his troupe to fall in for final instructions. Lucy had to step to one side to keep from getting trampled as Bear moved to his spot at the end of the line and the other boys and their partners formed up to their right. She was now standing next to Cameron with Alice on his other side. Lucy, daring to turn her head, caught Cameron flashing his adorable smile at her and felt a twinge of jealousy toward Alice. Alice had certainly won the partnership lottery. Heck, Lucy would have even preferred Marcus! But then she reminded herself not to turn it into a contest. Tiffany was hazing them, not running a dating service. They were all in this together and would get through it as one.

Rooster told the boys it was time for the monthly window washings and to remember to check inside cabinets for trash cans this time. I guess some customers had been complaining about missed cans. Then he saluted and Lucy's left arm was jerked into the air as Bear saluted back like a good soldier.

"I better not catch your lazy asses goofing off tonight, you hear?" said Rooster.

"Yes Sir!" they called back.

"Very good. Double-time. Fall Out!" he snapped.

At those words, chaos erupted. Bear took Rooster's double-time order literally and Lucy was yanked from her spot as he took off toward the parking lot at a clip. She heard Hanna yelp and call out her name somewhere behind her. Apparently, Marcus had also started running, but in a different direction. For the first time, a terrible thought occurred to Lucy. The girls would not be working together!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library