New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

What does Erica do next?

Erica goes talk to the boys who are skipping class (possibly Henry, John and/or Bill).
23%
Erica decides to ask the girls about them "having everything under control" (Lisa and/or Alicia).
46%
Erica tries to find Liana and see if she knows anything.
31%

Total votes: 13

johndoe06

Re: New Erica Stories

Post by johndoe06 »

underdog_13 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:22 am The story is great, but is this part 4 or 5?
Ops, It's actually Part 4, not 5, I'll fix it right now. Thanks for spotting it, underdog_13.
Csquared wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:11 pm These are great additions to the Erica lore. Thanks for continuing her adventures.

If I can make one request, I NEED to see Daisy naked in school, somehow.

The way her character was set up, she just needs to join Erica!
Hey, Csquared, you know what, that is a great idea. I'll definitely write something on that. stay tunned. :^D

--------------------------

If anyone else got any suggestions on something they'd like to happen on the next stories, share them, I'd be glad to hear them.
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
johndoe06

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 5

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica gets asked to the Dance - Part 5

I slowly walked through the hallways, pulling down on the hoodie to cover the complete wet mess Carrie left between my legs. Maybe I should go to the bathroom first?

I made my way to the closest bathroom, doing my best to not walk around dripping like some kind of horny exhibitionist and tried to clean myself with water and paper towels. I dried my legs and decided that I'd done all I could do for now.

I walked to my next class in the theater classroom and could see it was already in session.

Mrs. Chariot, our Theater teacher, was coordinating the students to get the stage ready for something... A rehearsal, I guess. Students were pulling ropes on the ceiling. Others were carrying props and boxes. Mrs. Chariot was always kind to me, I really liked her, she always encouraged me even though I'm clumsy and terrible at acting. She spotted me in the entrance.

"Hey Erica, how is it going?" she changed her face like she realized what time it was "And how come you're always late? Bah, never mind that! Go help the others with those ropes. We need to get the curtain up and the fly system is jammed." She pointed me to two other students who were trying to figure out how to fix the fly system.

I walked up to them, hands pulling my hoodie down. My shoulder was really visible now. Totally exposed.

The two students were looking up and one began talking without even looking at me. "Erica, go behind the stage and pull the curtain open. We'll try to see which pulley is jammed."

"Ok..." I walked backstage trying to not to call attention to myself.

It was quieter backstage. I spotted the rope and moved towards it. I raised my arms up to pull the rope, only to realize that my the hem of my hoodie had risen up to my belly button again, leaving me bottomless. In a fit of instinct, I let go of the rope and pulled the hoodie down, hard... And with that, I head a loud ripping sound.

RRRRRRRIP

"You ok back there, Erica?" I heard one of the boys ask from behind the curtains.

I was panicking. "Yeah... Yeah, just... Uh... Trying to get a good grip."

"Ah, ok. Let us know when to check the ropes."

I phewed... I now had a brief moment to assess the latest damage to my hoodie.

It was really torn now, from, from shoulder to shoulder. Curious, I decided to stop holding the hoodie with my hands to see if it would stay in place on its own.

Admittedly, I don't have big breasts, but the moment the torn hoodie simply fell to the floor without any resistance, like there was literally nothing to stop it from falling, it was a blow to my self-esteem.

For a second, I stood there naked, with my torn hoodie at my feet. Growing wet... Again. My nipples getting hard... Again... Pointing forward to the ropes I was supposed to be pulling.

I snapped back to reality, quickly crouched down and picked up the hoodie, wearing it the best I could. I was showing a lot of shoulder and collar bone... My cleavage would probably be showing if I had any...

"Erica, what's taking so long?"

I was in no condition to stay in class like this.

"Erica?"

I couldn't stay there dressed like that... Not when the teacher wanted us to do such physically demanding tasks. I was one strong breeze away from being completely nude in front of my classmates.

Holding my hoodie on me so it wouldn't fall down again, I bolted through the backstage door that lead directly to the hallway as one of the boys called for me from behind the curtain.

"Erica? You can pull the rope now..."

*SLAM*

I was in the hallway. They were empty. I took some breaths to try to calm down.

Ok, what did Carrie say about Kate's note? To go to the locker room and follow instructions?.

"Go to the pool. Leave the hoodie and your cell phone behind. - K" The indoor pool was connected to the locker rooms. The swim team practice was usually pretty loud, so right now it was probably empty.

I shivered.

Did she want me to go naked to the pool? Or did she think I still had my shorts and underwear on? What am I going to do... I didn't even have a mask or anything this time.

I put the hoodie and my cellphone in the open locker. Then I took off Carrie's sandals and put them in the locker as well. I wouldn't be able to run in them if I needed to.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh my God! I was naked from my head to my wiggling toes.

I was flustered and my face was red. My nipples were hard again. I don't think they had stopped being hard after what Carrie did to me in the hall.

I covered my tits with my hands, but in doing that it felt so good... So right...

I rubbed my nipples gently... Just a little bit... And moaned softly. I could feel my clitoris coming out of it's hood.

My left hand left my titty and slowly made it's way to my nether regions. As soon as my fingers came in contact with my pussy lips I could feel they were already wet. I touched my clit gently. "Oawn..." I tried to be quieter.

Carrie wouldn't mind, right?

With two fingers I started rubbing my clit. I sat on the bench, legs wide open, worried my legs would give out on me. No one was going to come in right? What if they did? Maybe I should rub myself a little bit faster?

Biting my lips, my fingers slowly moved lower, ready to enter my snatch.

TTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I jumped, covering myself in panic.

Was that the bell, already? Kate wanted me to go to the pool after class... Did that mean right now?

Argh! I guess my *me* time was going to have to wait until I got home.

Kate wanted me to go to the pool right after class... Should I go there now?

I made my way to the door leading to the indoor pool and peaked my head out.

Carrie said if I followed the instructions she would give me something to wear... And right now, I was in no state to going home.

I walked at a fast pace to the locker room, trying my best to hold the hoodie together, but I think it was still coming apart after the latest tear. I began to sweat again. I had to get there before this thing became a pile of unwearable fabric.

When I finally got to the locker room, I put my head inside first and it appeared to be empty. I quickly got in without opening the door all the way, slammed the metal door shut, and, now inside, rested my back against the door. I was safe for now.

I spotted a wide open locker in the far back. That must be the Carrie mentioned. I tried walking to the locker but as soon as I did...

RRRRRRRRRIP

My hoodie stayed on the door and I stumbled forward completely nude. I instinctively covered myself with my hands and looked back. My hoodie had gotten caught in the door when it closed and I didn't notice before taking a step! It was now completely unwearable, almost torn in two. I opened the door just a little and unhooked the pile of fabric that was once my hoodie.

Ugh! Maybe the spare clothes Carrie promised me were in the locker? I walked forward slowly, still carrying the the destroyed hoodie in front of my body.

When I got to the locker, there was a note on it.
johndoe06

Erica gets asked to the Dance - (Final) Part 6

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica gets asked to the Dance - (Final) Part 6

It looked empty. No one was in the pool, no one was on the bleachers. The indoor pool area had two big push doors: One lea back to the hallways, and the other one led outside. There were three regular doors: One door led to the girls' locker room, where my head was currently poking out from, a second door led to the boys' locker room, and the third was a utility room where balls, swim gear, and and other equipment was stored. The pool room had big windows, but they were up near the ceiling, so the room was very well lit. I could hear footsteps and snippets of conversation from the students on the other side of the wall, in hallways, getting ready to leave the building.

I gulped. Too many doors... Too many people outside. Even though the room was empty, people could walk in from anywhere...

I spotted something on the other side of the room. Was that another note? It was some kind of piece of paper just sitting on the first row of the bleachers on the opposite side of the room (from where I was). I was too far away to know for sure...

I felt a shiver down my spine. I had to get there or the girls would probably make me walk home in the nude. I could feel my nipples stiffening just thinking about it...

I covered my small breasts with one arm and my pussy with the other hand. I could feel my body tingling, begging to be touched further. I didn't stop to think what the best course of action was, I just took a deep breath...

And made a run for it.

I felt the wind on my skin as I ran. All that separated me running completely bare assed from all the other students walking in the hallway was one wall and some very much unlocked doors.

I got to the note on the bleacher and opened it quickly, trying to read it before anybody walked in on me. Maybe the note would finally say where I could get some clothes to cover up with.

"Sit down right here , close your eyes, and masturbate. -K"

WHAT? RIGHT HERE? What was she thinking? Was she watching me or something? How would she know if I even had my eyes closed? How could she expect me to do something so private in the middle of the school’s pool room?!

Those were the questions I would have asked myself if I hadn't been so horny and stupid. All the orgasm attempts throughout the day with no relief was still clouding my judgement. The cloudy (horny) haze Carrie had left me in after she had brought me to the edge and forbade me to cum... At that moment, the only thing I could focus on was that the note said I could finally orgasm! (Actually, it said I had to.)

My body acted on it's own. My own desires overcoming my shame and humiliation. I sat on the bleacher, closed my eyes, one hand already going for my clitoris. That was all I needed to stop holding back... My other hand grabbed a full tit and twisted a nipple. Oh, yes. Finally! My clit was pink, big, and out of it's hood. With two fingers, I started rubbing it. I touched myself and starting thinking about the possibility of someone entering the pool room? I had no mask, no clothes... My legs were spread all the way... I wouldn't even be able to see them until it was too late. The thought was making me grow increasingly nervous... And increasingly hot inside.

I inserted three fingers inside my soaking wet pussy and pumped it like my life depended on it. How did I always end up in these situations? Masturbating in the middle of school... This time, my face wasn’t even hidden. Anyone who walked in would see me... See who I was... They would think I was an exhibitionist slut who loved msturbating in public.

"Mmmmf!" A moan escaped my lips. I wasn't even trying to be quiet anymore. All I cared about was that it was coming... My orgasm... it was finally coming! I was so close... I kept moaning... Louder and louder each time.

That’s when I hears something! Footsteps! Entering the pool area, lots of them. I opened my eyes in panic, fingers still pumping my pussy.

I couldn't believe what my eyes saw.

The whole cheerleading squad... Twelve, maybe fifteen people, all in their cheerleading outfits. Mostly girls, but some guys too. They were all around me! I could see Alicia, Carrie, Lisa too!

They were laughing and cheering as they watched me. They were holding a long horizontal white sign.

And right in front of me was Kate, grinning. All of them watched me in this deplorable state. Lying on the bench, my legs spread open, fingers pumping my pussy, moaning like I was loving it... But it was too late to stop! My body was moving on its own!

For a second, I could read what the sign said.

"WILL YOU GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME?"

And in small letters under it:

"YES -> CUM / NO -> DON'T CUM"

Kate spoke up. "So, Cutie... What will it be?"

"I... Mmmmmf... I... Aaaooooowwwwnn." Unable to speak, I couldn't even process her question. All the laughter and cheers from the cheerleading squad was getting to me. They were in a half circle around me, watching my most intimate moment, watching me pant faster and faster. There was no stopping it anymore. My hand was pumping fast… and it finally happened.

I felt my muscles tense up... My hips buckled... And in a loud screech, I came hard! Wave after wave... All in front of the whole cheerleading squad. My pussy gushing juices spraying in an arc... Some of it even landing on Kate's feet.

My screech faded as my muscles relaxed and I felt my hips hit the bleacher again. I came down from the orgasm and lay on the bleacher, boneless and drained.

Carrie spoke up. "Wow! Now that's a powerful 'YES'!" She laughed. The whole squad joined in. The boys who weren't holding the sign high-fived each other. The ones holding the sign were just laughing. I could see Alicia with a restrained smile on her face like I was some naughty child and she felt bad, but was also finding it funny. Lisa had a grin on her face and her cellphone in her hand. She must have got the whole thing on video.

Kate was smiling, looking at me like I was some kind of prize she had finally found. She crouched down to my level. She put her hand in my sweat-soaked hair, and gave me a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"I'll pick you up at 6pm."

She and the cheerleading squad began to make their way out, the laughter dying out as I heard them making comments on my body.

My mind was blank. I was completely exhausted from the huge orgasm. Alicia, Lisa, and Carrie were the only ones who stayed behind. They gathered around my nude body on the bleacher.

"Come on Erica. Get your naked ass moving. I've got a towel in the car. We'll give you a ride home," Carrie said giggling.

Grabbing Carrie’s hand to stand up I was beginning to come to my senses. I'd never had an orgasm like that... In waves. And in front of the whole squad! I was so humiliated. And Kate… Kate!

…I guess I had a date to the dance after all…

The End.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

By the time I was able to stand on my own two feet, most of the students had already left school. The ones who hadn’t were at different practices or at their clubs. So the girls snuck me to the car.

When I got to the car, Alicia got a towel from the truck and I quickly wrapped it around my body.

Lisa got behind the wheel and we drove off.

I was exhausted, laying in the back seat like I'd just ran a marathon. The girls began talking while I listened, way too tired to talk.

Alicia spoke up. “See Erica? I told you you’d get a date for the Dance!”

Carrie said. “And what a proposal... So romantic!” She sighed like a person who's in love.

Lisa got my attention. “You know she’s way out of your league right? The only reason she asked you is cause you’re a little exhibitionist freak.”

Alicia said, “that may be but I approve.”

“Well, I’m not going to stop teasing Erica just cause she's dating Kate." Carrie smiled. "And they both know that.”

Lisa said, “yeah right! Like Erica could ever stop showing her little pussy around anyway!” she snickered.

They all laughed.

After a while, we were getting close to my street and Lisa stopped the car.

"Why did we stop?" I asked, nervously. "We’re still a block away from my house…”

“This is your stop. I’m not your chauffeur, you know?” Lisa snarked at me.

Ugh, why was Lisa like this? “Fine.” I got out of the car holding on to the knot of the towel over my chest. “I’ll walk.”

“What do you think you’re doing?” Lisa asked me, rudely. “I’m not letting you keep my towel.”

My eyes went wide. I looked at Alicia and Carrie hopping it was just a mean joke but they both just shrugged. “It’s not ours.”

Tears began forming under my eyes again.

“Lisa please... I’m so tired! Don’t make me run home naked…” I cried.

She put her hand out of the window and grabbed the edge of my towel. “It’s just one block. I thought you were a runner!” And she hit the gas pedal of the car, pulling my towel completely off my body and speeding away with it while laughing.

I stood there in the middle of the street for a second, frozen and completely naked. Then I snapped out of it and ran, crying and cursing Lisa under my breath. My ass was bouncing, my tits would have been bouncing too, if they had been a little larger. My bald pussy was exposed, everything was on display as I ran.

I ran, covering my face with my hands. I heard some audible gasps from the people I passed. I have no idea how many people saw me but at least they wouldn’t know it was me... Right?

I snuck into my house, climbed the vertical garden outside my house, and got to my room unnoticed (hopefully). The thrill of the run was still coursing through me. I kept replaying the events throughout the day in my mind. How humiliating it all was... Which made me masturbate furiously in my room again, and again, till I passed out naked on my bed, completely covered in sweat and my own juices.

The End for real.
LauraLaura

Post by LauraLaura »

Very very hot story!
I'm addicted to your writing.
johndoe06

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 1

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 1

It was Friday morning and I was in the middle of my shop class with Alicia. Everything was going alright, I had some comfy clothes on: Just some shorts, panties, sandals, and a white tank top. I was working on my project, lost in thought.

The Sadie Hawkins Dance was one week away. It was a dance where the roles were inverted. The girl was supposed to ask the guy to the dance. The girls were all going. Alicia was on the committee, putting the whole thing together. I think all of them had dates already. No one usually asked me to dances and I hadn't thought about asking anyone. As it turned out I hadn't needed to ask anybody because Kate had asked me to go with her... In an unexpected way. And when she did I was... in no position to say no.

I never really expected to go with a another girl. The only crush I had had before was on Henry who never tried anything with me and I was once in a date with Bill (who now I see was just a ploy to get me naked and humiliate me), but Kate... Even if we were going together, she was way out of my league (as Lisa kept ‘kindly’ reminding me). She was captain of the swim team, she was popular, tall, lean, and with the body of a model. She had brunette hair and she was always so cool.

The only problem was, I couldn't quite get a read on her. We barely spoke since this all began. She teased me, made me streak... Twice. Asked me to the dance, but it was mostly in the form of text messages and notes. Afterwards, she'd just gone back to being cool and mysterious, hanging out with the swim team. When she walked past me in the hallways, she'd just smile and wink at me without even stopping. Alicia seemed to think she was really into me, but I'm not sure. I think she might just like to mess with me. Carrie is on the swim team with her but hadn't really told me much about Kate.

I snapped back to reality with Alicia snapping her fingers in my face.

SNAP SNAP SNAP

"HelloooOOooOoo? Earth to Erica!"

"Hum?" I stopped what I was doing, confused.

"Did you hear anything I said?"

"Oh… No. Sorry Alicia, I was lost in thought. What did you say?"

"I said, we're going to Lisa's place after school. The four of us need to start planning for the Dance."

"The Dance? But that's like, still a week from now! What is there to prepare?"

"What is there to prepare? Umm, the dresses? The make up? Everything?"

"Oh, I was just planning on going with that blue dress I have."

"The one you used last year? Absolutely not! We're going to get something new! That's why we're going there to plan it."

"I don't know Alicia... I'm not really in the mood to endure Lisa right now. I was hoping to just chill today."

"Well, you can do whatever you want,” she smiled. “But Lisa sent me this audio message when I told her you'd probably not wanna go."

Alicia took out her phone and put it against my ear, playing the recorded message from Lisa.

"Well Alicia, you tell that little minx that if she doesn't come today. I'll make sure the only thing she wears to the dance will be her stupid little cat mask when she's onstage, bare ass naked, with her pussy spread for everyone to see, cumming in front of the whole school!"

Alicia was giggling while I just looked dumbfounded. I wasn't able to say anything.

"So, I take it you're coming?" she laughed.

There was no defying Lisa if I hoped to maintain any trace of my already scarce dignity. Alicia also seemed to be really into the Sadie Hawkins Dance, probably cause she was helping put the whole thing together. I wonder who she's taking to the Dance...

The rest of the day went smoothly and after class I got in Alicia's car to go to Lisa's place.

Alicia drove away and I asked her, "So, who's gonna be there? Just us, Carrie, and Lisa?"

"Yep, prolly. Lisa said she had some people over at her house, but that place is practically a mansion anyway."

"Oh." I'd never been to Lisa's place before. I knew she was rich but I didn't know exactly how rich. She had a super fancy car, but she rarely drove it to school. She would always ride with Carrie or Alicia. Maybe she just likes being driven around by others. That would be very much like her.

"We can plan our outfits and then we can go chill by her huge pool. Thank god it's Friday, am I right?"

"Pool? Alicia, I'm not dressed for that. I don't even have a bra on!" I started blushing just thinking about what might happen. What if Lisa told me to go in the pool and my top became transparent. What if she made me go to the pool in just my panties?

I could feel my nipples hardening under my shirt, but I didn't cover them so as not to draw attention to them. It didn't matter. Alicia flicked one of my nipples.

"Ouch! Alicia!" It didn't actually hurt, it felt kinda good, but I wasn't about to tell her that.

"Don't you start getting horny on me now. We have a lot of planning to do," she said, bossing me and laughing after it.

Damn, she could read me like a book. I just covered my tits with my hands, massaging my nipples so they would stay down.

"Hmf, whatever..."

We pulled up to Lisa's house and it was huge! I was a little taken aback. I mean, I knew her family was rich, but this house was like something out of a movie! It was so large and imposing, I felt small just looking at it.

Alicia and I got out of the car and approached the house. I noticed Alicia was carrying a duffle bag, probably stuff for her planning. As Alicia knocked on the door. I kept looking at the front of the house. It was tall, it must have had ten rooms or something, but I'm not really good with perspective so it might be more. This was a really fancy neighborhood too. The other houses looked equally fancy, but if I had to guess, this was was bigger. The cars parked at her house were also some really expensive looking ones.

Carrie opened the door for us.

"Heeey, girls! What took you so long?" Carrie said hugging us.

"Heey Carrie, never mind that, we're here now." Alicia said walking in. "Where do I put my stuff?"

"Come with me." Carrie said.

We started following Carrie when we heard a voice from upper floor. "Took you guys long enough."

It was Lisa, at the top of the long staircase, arms spread over the brass banister, looking down on us.

"Carrie, go show Alicia the house. Erica, get up here. I need you for something."

I gulped. Nothing good could come from this. Carrie and Alicia just waved and went on their way leaving me alone with alone with Lisa. This was the worst case scenario I had in my mind. I started going up the stairs slowly. Lisa's imposing presence loomed over me like I was walking into a trap.

"Get a move on, I don't have all day!" she said tapping her foot impatiently. Her arms now crossed over her chest.

I got to the second floor and Lisa turned around and walked into a room. I followed her.

When I got inside the room, I saw it was a bedroom. It was large and neat. I couldn't tell for sure whose room it was. Actually, I didn't even know if Lisa had siblings or not.

There was someone inside though. A girl, about college age. She was blonde like Lisa, and her face looked like her too. Drop dead beautiful, but less menacing. I don't recognize her, though. She was sitting on the bed looking at me attentively with a sly grin.

"Close the door behind you." Lisa commanded. I closed it as she kept talking. "Look Erica I'll be brief, cause I don't enjoy being nice to you. My father is paying for my dress and those of some my friends as a gift for me, and I decided to include you."

"Oh." I was really surprised. This was not like Lisa at all.

"This here is my cousin Megan. She studies fashion at NYU, but she's here for the week so my father decided to do us both a favor by doing this. She'll take your measurements now so she can make your dress," Lisa said. I noticed the girl on the bed had cloth measuring tape hanging from her neck and little notebook by her side. "So take your clothes off so she can measure you."

"Oh!" I started blushing, I guess there was nothing wrong with a tailor seeing me, but the way the were both grinning was throwing me off.

I began kicking off my sandals and unbuttoning my shorts as they both watched me attentively. Megan stood up, grabbing her measuring tape as I dropped my shorts. I was just in my panties and white tank top.

"Lisa, I'm not wearing a bra, can't she measure me over my top?"

"Absolutely not! The measurements would be all wrong! Take them off!" Lisa commanded as her cousin giggled.

I grabbed the hem of my top with both hands and began lifting them off. My belly button came into view, then my whole stomach. I took a deep breath and pulled the whole thing up, revealing my small tits to them.

"Aren't those the tiniest tits you've ever seen?" Lisa said to her cousin in a mocking tone tone. I covered them blushing hard. "What're doing? Hands to your sides!" she commanded. I could feel my nipples hardening under my hands. Being humiliated by Lisa in front of a stranger was making me nervous. I dropped my hands to my sides, revealing my tiny tits and long nipples, which were pointing forward.

"Wow!" Megan spoke for the first time, only to cover her mouth for a chuckle.

Oh my God. Was she laughing at my tits? I could just die.

"I told you," Lisa said.

"Hmm... I don't know, I think they're cute... Like eraser heads"

OH MY GOD! Why were they discussing my body like I wasn't there?!

Megan grabbed the measuring tape and moved towards me.

"Hold on Megan! She needs to be completely nude for this," Lisa said, stopping Megan in her tracks.

"Oh yeah... Right," Megan said taking a step back again.

"Drop the panties Erica. Show Megan your bald pussy mound."

I was beginning to sweat again, why did she have to say stuff like that? I was already stripping, why did she have to humiliate me so much?

I hooked my thumbs in my panties and pushed them down, kicking them off.

"Bald as a baby," Lisa snarked.

It's true, my pubic hair was sparse and I didn't have much of it, so I usually just shaved it all off, and right now, I could feel my clit beginning to come out. Oh God. Lisa wasn't going to stop mocking me.

I stood there, completely naked, as Megan went behind me, putting her measuring tape around my chest. Lisa just laughed when she saw the number on it. I had my eyes closed, I didn't even wanted to look.

Megan continued measuring me... My height, waist, hips, etc. The tape measure brushing against my skin ever so slightly made me shiver.

"Ok, I'm all done," Megan said.

I opened my eyes and I saw Lisa was on the bed with my clothes in her hand, cutting them up with a big pair of fabric scissors.

"Hey, Lisa! What're you doing?!" I said loudly but with a trembling voice.

"Baah, relax you crybaby. I'm just fixing them up a little" she said throwing them at my face.

I started going through them to see how bad the damage was.

Megan spoke up. "Alright, I got everything I needed. I'll get it done by Thursday."

Lisa stood up. "Alright Megan. My father will call you about compensation."

"Alright, thanks again Lisa." Megan said and left without saying anything else.

Lisa began pushing me to the hallway. "Alright, let's go. The girls are waiting for us."

I was trying to get dressed, my shorts were all chopped up... There was nothing left! And she transformed my tank top into a crop to! It was so short, it showed a lot of underboob, barely covering my nipples.

When we were finally in the hallway Lisa locked the door and I looked down to myself. I was just in my panties, and the very short crop top. My shorts were destroyed and my sandals were inside the room.

"Lisa..." I whined, trying to pull my crop top down. "I'm practically nude..."

"You want to be COMPLETELY nude? No? Then move!" she said, pushing me forward.

I know this looked bad but at least it was just the girls here. And if I could get this thing over with, I could get home before Lisa tried anything else.

I walked behind Lisa, with my arms crossed across my chest.
johndoe06

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 2

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 2

Lisa and I got closer to the room Alicia and Carrie were in and I could hear Alicia speaking.

"...so they'll distract the faculty, and that's when we act."

The girls were sitting on the floor around some schematics. There were lots of papers and stuff scattered on the floor. I didn't look closely at any of it since I was more focused on covering myself.

"OH, hey guys!" Alicia said, grabbing the papers rather quickly and putting them in her bag. "You guys took your time."

"Yeah, Miss Long Tits here got embarrassed in front of Megan so it took longer," Lisa said, giving me a side eye. "But while I waited I got distracted with something else." Since Lisa had been standing in front of me, the girls couldn't see me. Now, Lisa stepped aside, revealing me to them, dressed just in my panties and the half destroyed crop top.

The girls just laughed. Alicia tried to conceal her laugh with that face like she was going "oh Erica, you're impossible..." and Carrie straight up rolled on the floor laughing.

"Is your dress gonna be this revealing, Erica?" Carrie asked, crying laughing.

Oh. Now that Carrie asked, I hadn't discussed any of the details of what I liked in a dress with Megan. I quickly turned to Lisa trying to salvage the situation before she got me the skimpiest thing in the world. _"Lisa, I was thinking like an A-line that..." _But she cut me off.

"Erica, it's a gift. You don't get to choose! We got your measurements, now you just sit and wait."

Oh no...I felt a little uneasy. I didn't know if I could trust Lisa like that... But at least Megan was making all of our dresses, and she was like a professional or something, right? so how bad could it really be...

Alicia began talking about how we would get to the Dance and where we'd meet, but I was kinda spacing out, thinking about how Kate would be dressed. Was she going to wear a fancy dress, too? Maybe a pantsuit since she was... You know... Into girls.

The girls spent the afternoon planning the whole thing but I didn't really pay attention to much of it, Alicia told me that at the day of the dance we would get ready at her place and everything would be fine, so I just agreed. After they were done it was already late so we just decided to go home. Lisa gave me my sandals back, but my shorts were destroyed... So I had to ride home with Alicia in just my panties and that obscene crop top.

That wouldn't've been so bad, but Alicia wanted to get something to eat... So she took us through a drive-thru. She even parked and made me eat with her in the parking lot. Aside from the constant fear of being seen naked, the talk was nice...

"So... Do you think you're gonna lose your v-card to Kate after the dance?"

I choked on the food and started coughing.

"COUGH! COUGH!" I tried to swallow. "What? I don't even *COUGH*... Why would you even *COUGH*... Did she say anything?"

Alicia laughed

"You know Erica, Kate is really hot. And I think she's got the hots for you. And the way she asked you to the dance... I thought you were at least thinking about it."

I finally managed to stop coughing and swallowed my food. I was blushing and put a lock of hair behind my ear.

"I don't know Alicia... I don't even know is she likes me... So far all she's done is... " We looked at each other, me blushing and Alicia grinning. "...Tease me."

"Alright, I feel you. But Carrie told me something that might make you know for sure..."

I widened my eyes "What? What did Carrie say?" I asked eagerly

"I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you..." There was a naughty smile on her face.

She was making me curious on purpose... But I needed to know!

"Aliciaaaaa...." I whined.

"Alright, alright... But it won't come cheap!"

"'Come cheap'? Alicia, what're you talking about, you payed for my meal, you know I don't have anything on me."

She got serious for a second. "I want this top," she said, pointing at my semi-destroyed top.

"What? Aliciaaaaa...." I whined but there was no reaction from here. I looked around the parking lot and checked the drive-thru... Both were empty (it was rather late). I grabbed the hem of the crop top. "You're taking me straight home after, right?"

"Of course," she said, now smiling.

I looked around again and in one swift motion I removed the crop top and threw it in Alicia's face before she could look at my boobs. I immediately covered them.

"So? What did Kate say?" I asked, sliding lower in the seat and covering myself.

Alicia grabbed the cut up crop top from her face and began playing with it. "Alright alright. Fair enough." She took a deep breath. "Ok, so there I was with Carrie, right? And Carrie began telling me how she was in swim practice the other day, really early. You know how the swim team is, right? And she was there talking with Bobby, right? Bobby from Theater, you know Bobby, right? But then Bobby left, and Carrie went to her locker and there there were two girls talking. And one of them said they were so excited for the dance, and that's when Kate showed up, right? Carrie told me she poked her in the shoulder, startling her, but not like in a mean way. They're like totally friends, I think. I'm not sure, anyways..."

RRRRRRRRRRRIP

She tore my shirt apart. We were both startled by the sound.

"What the hell, Alicia!" Erica cried out.

"What? It's not my fault you only wear old stuff. I didn't even put any force in it. it was practically destroyed already, anyways." She threw the shreds of crop top out of the car window.

"Fine, whatever. What did Kate say, Alicia? Get to the point."

"Hmm.... I don't know... I feel kinda cheated, since the shirt you gave me was no good... Give me your panties, so I can continue." she said grinning.

I pouted. With almost nothing left to lose, I hooked my thumbs in my panties and pulled them down. I threw them at Alicia's face like the crop top, but this time, she was prepared. She moved her head and the panties went out of the window.

"Alicia!"

"Time to go," she said laughing, and sped off. I had one arm over my tits and the other between my legs when she continued. "I'll get to the point. Kate told Carrie she was looking forward to some time alone with you at the dance, maybe in private."

"Oh...I..."

"That's what I thought you'd say. Anyways, the dance is going to be a blast."

We arrived at my place and I snuck out of the car and ran inside. It was late and my parents were already sleeping, so they didn't catch me. I think Alicia filmed me as I snuck inside. By the time I got to my room, the horniness from being exposed was making me feel all kinds of things. I don't have to tell you that when got to my room, I was on edge. My fingers wandered lower till I made contact with my clit and rubbed myself to orgasm. I came over and over thinking about... the day of the dance.
perseus

Post by perseus »

I'm not caught up yet but wanted to comment on the poll.

I kinda like the idea that the Erica stories are mostly just connected by themes and ideas. Like she's always submissive, has the same friends/enemies, is always easily talked out of her clothes, but the stories are not always directly connected. This way there could exist 100 chapters of her in highschool and it doesn't conflict with other highschool chapters. Same with college and so on. There could also be multiple writers adding to Erica lore and not have to worry about overwriting each other. But in the end it doesn't really matter to me, I'm just happy to have more Erica content to read.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
johndoe06

Post by johndoe06 »

perseus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:12 pm I'm not caught up yet but wanted to comment on the poll.

I kinda like the idea that the Erica stories are mostly just connected by themes and ideas. Like she's always submissive, has the same friends/enemies, is always easily talked out of her clothes, but the stories are not always directly connected. This way there could exist 100 chapters of her in highschool and it doesn't conflict with other highschool chapters. Same with college and so on. There could also be multiple writers adding to Erica lore and not have to worry about overwriting each other. But in the end it doesn't really matter to me, I'm just happy to have more Erica content to read.
That's a good point perseus, I'll try to always keep the dates and seasons vague unless it's important to the story, this way we can have the cake and eat it too. Thanks for the insight.
johndoe06

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 3

Post by johndoe06 »

Erica and the The School Dance - Part 3

The next week, all I could think about was the dance... Knowing that Kate wanted some alone time with me was a game changer. I was constantly nervous, not sure what she wanted to do with me. I tried to talk to Alicia, but she told me to relax. Needless to say, her words did not help.

I only saw Kate a couple of times, but I was too shy to say anything. When she spotted me, she would just smile and wink, which made me even more nervous for Friday.

Finally, the day of the dance arrived. It was Friday again and classes were uneventful. I almost didn't see Alicia with all the preparations she had to make, but I was supposed to ride home with her so we could get ready together.

When class ended, I went to the parking lot and waited for Alicia. She was taking her time... And that's when I spotted Kate. She was in a group with some other girls from the swim team. When she noticed me, she smiled and started walking towards me.

Oh my God. I looked behind me to make sure she was really walking towards ME.

She got close, towering over me. She was almost a whole foot taller than me.

"I can't take the image of you at the pool saying yes to me of my head." Oh my God... She was talking about when I masturbated in the pool room in front of her (and a bunch of other people). My face was burning red... She must think I'm a slut. "I'll pick you up at 6:00, ok?" she asked. with her hand on my hair, putting a lock of my hair behind my ear.

"I...I..." I tried saying something but nothing came out. She was just so perfect! Tall and pretty... Why was she talking to someone like me?

"Perfect." She smiled and walked back to her group of friends.

I was left alone, face burning red and my nipples hard, brushing against the inside of my hoodie. My heart was beating fast. Every time she talked to me I felt so... so...

*HOOOOOOOOOONK*

I jumped, covering my chest over the hoodie on instinct.

"Relaaaax Erica! You're not naked! Yet. Hahahaha." It was Carrie laughing in her car. She was behind the wheel with an arm out the car window. "Alicia told me to tell you me she can't leave right now. She's still helping with the preparations or whatever. It's your lucky day, you're getting ready with me and Lisa."

Oh God. Why did it have to be with Lisa too...

"Oh, ok..."

I got in the car and we drove off.

We drove for a bit until I saw that Carrie missed the turnoff to my house.

"Carrie, we need to stop by my house first. I need to grab some stuff to get ready."

"Don't worry about it. Lisa said she's got it all covered."

I knew Lisa had our dresses, but was Carrie forgetting everything else?

"But Carrie... What about everything else? Make up, towels, underwear, shoes?"

"Girl, have you seen Lisa's place? Her father's got it all co-ve-red," Carrie said, singing the last part.

I was rubbing my elbows nervously. I was feeling a mixture of nervousness but a little bit of excitement. On one hand I wasn't really comfortable leaving all the decisions of my wardrobe to Lisa... But on the other hand, Lisa was filthy rich! And Alicia had told me before that getting ready with her was like going to a spa. I'd never gotten ready at Lisa's home (or even gone to a spa) before. It could be nice to get pampered for once, even if I had to endure Lisa. At least Carrie would be there as well.

I relaxed a bit during the ride.

We arrived at Lisa's place and were greeted by a maid. She was a nice, middle aged woman with a thick European accent (I don't know from where exactly) named Irina. Carrie already knew her. I introduced myself and she instructed us to go take our baths before meeting Lisa in her room. I thought it was kinda early to take a shower, but Carrie assured me we needed to do this before getting our hair done and whatnot. Apparently Lisa had hired a hairdresser and make up artist who would arrive in a while.

I found myself alone in a large bathroom. There was a bathtub that looked more like a Jacuzzi and a separate glass shower booth. There was a large vanity with two sinks and a very wide mirror.

I started undressing slowly. The bathroom was so big it felt like I was undressing in somebody's living room! I removed my shoes and shirt. Then my pants and panties. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was completely naked. Kate had seen me like this, but I had no idea what she looked like yet.

Yet? Oh my God. Alicia had put the thought in my head and now I was imagining how tonight would go with Kate.

I looked in the mirror and noticed I was covering my nude body with my hands without realizing. I was feeling exposed just imagining things. Ugh, enough of that, I'm here to relax.

I walked to the shower and turned the water to just the right temperature and stepped in. Steam started to shroud the glass around me, creating a mist throughout the bathroom. The sensation of the hot water against my naked skin was pure bliss. I could feel the scent of lavender from Lisa's fancy soap fill the air. In that moment, I felt like the world outside had faded away. No worries... No Lisa... It was just me and this private oasis.

Hmmmmmmf... It felt so good... I could feel my hands wandering south of my navel. My fingers met my already open parted labia. It felt so hot to the touch. The water hitting my hard nipples was sending shivers down my spine as I continued to rub my sensitive clit with two fingers. I moaned softly. Was Kate going to be this gentle? Was she going to be rough? I didn't know if I was ready for this. What if she wanted to have me right there at the dance? What if she wanted to use her mouth? I continued rubbing faster as I thought about the things she might make me do in front of everyone.

*CREEAAAAK*

I was startled by the sudden sound of the door opening "Huh, hmmm... Ocupado!" I exclaimed in panic. My hands which were once pleasuring my kitty were now covering them, as well as my breasts.

I couldn't see anything out of the booth because of the steam filling the room, but at least whoever it was couldn't see me.

I could hear the footsteps getting closer, and then they finally spoke. "It's OK Miss Erica." It was Irina's voice. "I just come to bring robe."

"Oh... ok. Thanks Irina," I said, and I heard the door closing as she left.

My skin was already red from such a hot shower. Maybe it was time to head out? I turned the shower off and stepped out. I started drying myself with a thick towel and saw the robe Irina had left for me. As I started to dry my hair, I noticed my clothes weren't there anymore. Maybe Irina took them to Lisa's room?

I twisted a towel over my hair to let it dry faster and looked in the mirror. I was completely naked... Except for the towel on my head. I walked to the robe and put it on. I noticed that it didn't have a rope belt on it so I just held it closed it with my hands.

I could hold it closed until I got dressed... How long could that be?

I exited the bathroom and found Irina waiting for me.

"Ms. Lisa is waiting for you in the next room." She motioned me where to go.

"Oh... Thanks Irina," I said, holding my robe together.

I walked till I found a large door. I entered the expansive and opulent bedroom, greeted by its grandeur. Dominating the space was an immense king-sized bed. In one corner, a young but skilled hairdresser. A woman in her early thirties, meticulously crafting Carrie's hairstyle while Carrie sat looking at a tall mirror. Nearby, a make-up artist, perhaps in her twenties, was applying makeup to Lisa face. Lisa already had her hair done. Both Carrie and Lisa were wearing the same type of robes I was. I also spotted Megan, Lisa's cousin who made our dresses. She was walking into another large door, leading to a closet adjacent to the room.

Lisa had her back turned to me but I could see her face in the mirror.

Carrie on the other hand had her eyes closed while the woman did her hair.

"Took you long enough! I thought we were about to run out of water," Lisa snarked.

I noticed she and Carrie had their robes down on their shoulders so as not to disturb the work of the hairdresser and make up artist. I could see the straps of their bras, which meant they were both wearing underwear under their robes.

Was I the only one naked under their robe? I clutched the robe tighter around my body.

Carrie opened her eyes. "I bet she was having a little fun in the bathroom," she laughed while spinning two fingers in the air.

"Stop it you guys... I wasn't doing anything..." I lied.

Lisa began talking over me. "Anyways, you're just in time. I'm just about ready and Carrie can move on to makeup while you get your hair done."

Lisa and Carrie both got up. Carrie moved to the make up artist chair and Lisa walked to the closet.

I sat in the hairdresser's chair. "Hi..." I said shyly, but she didn't say anything back. I noticed when I sat down the robe opened a little and I was quick to close it again. It was too short to sit down without revealing anything. "Lisa, my robe doesn't have a belt... Could I..."

Lisa turned her head just as she was about to enter the closet. She looked right at me, rolled her eyes, and walked into the closet. She must have decided to completely ignore what I said.

Carrie just giggled.

I tried my best to hide my body as the hairdresser did her job, but I couldn't know for sure if she saw anything. I could only hope she didn't.

After a while, Carrie was done with her make up and moved to the closet. I was done with my hair and soon enough, my make up was done as well.

Carrie and Lisa walked out of the closet room with Megan. They both looked amazing!

Lisa had her hair styled in an elegant chignon, radiating sophistication. Her dress was a fitted burgundy satin mermaid gown which hugged her perfect figure, showing just the right amount of her C-cup cleavage. She was wearing matching stiletto heels, which elevated her about three inches. She looked astonishing, sophisticated, sexy, and ready for a ball.

Carrie's wavy strawberry blonde hair was styled in loose, cascading waves, adding a touch of effortless elegance to her look. She wore a golden orange, form-fitting gown with a very daring high slit, accentuating her tall, slim figure and large D-cup breasts. She looked HOT. She also had matching stiletto heels which made her even taller. While Lisa looked ready for a ball, Carrie looked like she'd be the center of attention at the ball's after party.

They both towered over me with their height and elegance. Sure, I had also had my hair and make up done, but I was also wearing just a short robe with nothing under it and naught but my hands to hold it closed.

"Woah..." I thought while staring at them, not realizing I had spoken out loud.

"Stop drooling you creep!" Lisa blurted out to me, bringing me back to my senses. "We know we look astonishing. No one hangs out with me without looking amazing!"

"She doesn't mean that, Erica. You can hang out with us," Carrie said smiling, trying to be nice. I don't think she realized how that sounded.

The hairdresser and make up artist ladies were gathering their stuff and Megan was just standing there with Lisa and Carrie. Lisa spoke again.

"Alright little Erica, drop the robe. Megan is going to get your dress." Megan turned around and moved towards the walk-in closet.

Here? did she want me to strip here? I looked around nervously.

"Lisa, can't we at least wait for them to leave?" I asked, discreetly pointing at the hairdresser and make up artist. I lowered my voice. "I'm not wearing anything under the robe..." I said, blushing.

"I don't know Erica, do you want to be LATE? Either you take that robe off right now or you're going to the dance dressed as you are! And I'm not letting you keep my robe after the dance!"

Oh God, why were Lisa's threats so extreme? It made me shiver down to my core. There was no defying Lisa when she got like this.

I gulped. The women weren't really paying attention to me and Megan was in the closet. I slowly began to open the robe, shrugging my shoulders so that they (and my breasts) came into view.

"Drop them!" Lisa ordered. I let go of the robe exposing my completely nude body to them.

I knew better than to cover myself in front of Lisa. She and Carrie were staring me up and down. My tiny tits were exposed, my long nipples were hard and pointing forward, like pencil erasers. My pussy lips were already parted and my clit was erect. I was getting so horny. I could see Carrie stifling a giggle with her hand.

Tears began forming under my eyes as the two women finally left carrying their stuff. At the same moment, Megan walked out of the closet holding a pair of blue heels and a blue dress. I couldn't make out the shape yet, but it looked strapless.

Lisa grabbed the heels from Megan and handed them to me. "Put them on."

The heel of the shoes were so high! I was not used to walking in heels. As soon as I put them on, my legs wobbled and I fell on my butt on the bed. It would have been embarrassing even if I wasn't completely naked as I did it.

Lisa just shook her head. She was probably thinking that I was pathetic. "Alright Erica... As much as I want you to, you can’t go to the dance wearing only those heels.” She took the dress from Megan. “Let’s see how it looks."

Finally I was going to be able to cover myself! As I was reaching for the dress I spoke without really thinking. "Wait... What about my panties?"

Lisa and Carrie looked at each other grinning.
square

Post by square »

Something else - Comment
I wouldn't mind seeing your take on some of the classic scenarios. Like a story set at the water park or the car wash. Only if you don't have any other ideas, of course.