Skirt ripped off

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RickD137

Skirt ripped off

Post by RickD137 »

This happened when I was in year 7 so we would of been 11/12 years old.i think this is the first embarrassing underwear thing I witnessed happen to someone in secondery school.
I have changed the names.
At lunch time this kid was running around very hypoactive and annoying as he ran past this girl Kate and he grabbed the bottom of her skirt and it completely ripped off!
He ran away waving the skirt above his head and kate was just left standing there in her jumper and white knickers Infront of half the school.

I remember she stood there in shock for a few seconds then quickly pulled her jumper down to try and cover her knickers at this point a crowd of people gathered around her laughing. An older girl took off her jumper and held it around the front of Kate's waist and she walked behind Kate doing her best to try and cover her knickers, it didn't work great but still better than walking into school with no skirt on.
She then had to walk through part of school building to the nurses room for a new skirt or to get her old skirt repaired with half her knickers on show. I do remember she had the old style of school skirt that had buttons instead of a zip so that's probably why it ripped off her so easily.

I'm not sure how long she was in the nurses room for. like did she just have to stand there in her jumper and knickers whilst the teacher repaired her skirt or was she given a towel or something to cover her self up I wish I knew.
I few months later I had my own incredible embarrassing experience with the school nurse. I would be happy to share if people are interested?
Hey