Lia's new reality (Part 12 - 4/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Lia's new reality (Part 5 - 11/8)

Post by perseus »

The day had gone well for Lia; the trip to Trevor's campus and the time spent on campus were uneventful. Lia had been on her best behavior; her mom had threatened to take her clothes away while on campus, and Lia took this seriously. After the stunt she pulled with Carol yesterday, she knew she was on thin ice and didn't want to fall through. Her parents had allowed Mike, the cute young intern who worked for her father, to see her in all her naked glory. But not only that, she had to adopt the humiliating position of putting her arms behind her head and her legs standing apart. Mike got very familiar with Lia's previously private areas. So she knew that both her parents didn't have any reservations about getting her naked in front of others.

Today it was just Lia, her parents, and Trevor. Chuck was staying the night with Gil.

Lia didn't pack her own bag for this overnight trip; she didn't have any clothes in her room anymore after all. Her mother assured her that she had packed something for Lia to wear the next day. Today Lia was given a tank top, jeans, and, of course, underwear. It was actually nice to not have to worry about packing. Like many other 15-year-old girls, Lia struggled to decide what to pack, even for a quick trip like this one. But unlike other girls; her clothes could be taken from her at the drop of a hat. Everyone in her family had this power over her, even Chuck. She suspected, though, that her parents retained final authority whenever they were around. Her older brother, Trevor, was the only one that hadn't taken her clothes from her; technically, her dad had not done so either, but he was there when her mom did, so he might as well have.

Back at the hotel room, after a long day on campus, Lia was laying in bed watching TV while Trevor and her parents discussed his upcoming freshman year at college in the next room. Her parents had two rooms that were connected by a door in the middle. The hotel they were at was nice. Indoor pool, large workout room, and several conference rooms. There were a lot of people at the hotel, a combination of other parents visiting the college with their kids, and there was at least one conference in town, but Lia wasn't sure what it was for. Something political, but she never heard of it before. Something to do with liberty

The conversation in the other room had turned from college stuff to Trevor convincing his parents to take the night out for themselves.

"With Dad's campaign and work, you two don't get to go out much. Lia and I can hang out here; we'll grab dinner in the restaurant or something."

Her parents had agreed and decided to go out for dinner and probably a few drinks in town, leaving her and her brother at the hotel.

The evening was still young, and about 30 minutes later, Lia's parents left for their date. Lia's mom left with some departing words that made Lia slightly nervous. "Trevor is in charge."

Trevor lay in the other bed, watching TV and engaging in small talk with Lia. It was all very normal, and Lia began to relax.

"It was silly to be nervous." Lia thought to herself. "My punishment probably isn't even on his mind after the events of today."

The conversation died down, and the siblings watched TV for about another 10 minutes. Then suddenly, Trevor got up, dug into his bag, pulled something out, and then went into the bathroom. He came back out minutes later wearing swim trunks and a T-shirt.

"I'm bored and hungry; let's grab a bite, then hit the pool."

"Well, I can eat, but I'm not going swimming." Lia replied, sitting up and looking for her shoes.

"Sure you are; you'll have fun. They have a huge pool; there is even a hot tub we can use."

"Trevor, I can't go swimming; I don't have a bikini anymore."

"I know, you destroyed it to prank poor Carol. You can just swim in what you wore yesterday."

Lia's eyes went as wide as saucers. "But I wasn't wearing anything yesterday."

"Personally, I think it's the best swimsuit you've ever had." Trevor said it with a huge, ear-to-ear smile.

"Trevor please! I can't go down there naked!"

"You won't be naked; you'll be wearing your new swimsuit, all natural and very eco-friendly."

Lia shot up and ran to her brother, putting her hands together in a begging fashion, and tears began to well in her eyes.

"Please, please, don't make me go down there naked, please! I'll get naked in the room if you want! But please don't make me leave the room!"

Lia felt her brother's arms close around her in a hug. Her brother was very big and strong, and it actually made Lia feel a small level of comfort.

"Shhh, now, sis, don't cry." Trevor brushed her hair out of her face. He could be quite paternal when he wanted to be. "At first, I was angry with you; you put mom and dad through hell with how much they worried about you. And then what you did to Carol was harsh. But I've cooled off, and now that I'm trying to help you, you'll probably enjoy it."

"Enjoy it? How could you possibly think that I would enjoy it?"

"You can't fool me, sis." Trevor replied, breaking the hug. "I can tell you are turned on by the exposure. I'm not blind. And I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad can see it too."

"No, I'm not! How could you even say that? Being naked is awful!"

"You don't have to lie to me, sis; I saw how much you let Gil look at you. And from behind too, that's quite a view he got."

"I was….that's….it's not true! I don't enjoy this! And besides, I can't go out there naked; I'll get arrested! Or someone will assault me!"

"No, you won't trust me."

"If you are so sure, then why don't you go out there naked too?" Lia was getting increasingly desperate to dissuade her brother.

"I can't, see because I'm a guy; no one wants to see a dick flopping around. It could be threatening to women, but a cute little girl like yourself? People won't mind much."

Lia couldn't believe Trevor was actually making the argument that it was more okay for her to be naked than him, simply because she was a girl.

"I'm not a little girl!"

"True, but you are cute, especially when naked." Trevor patted the top of Lia's head. "Look, sis, I don't make the rules of society; the fact is that you being naked is much more acceptable because you are such a cute girl. You might get some other women annoyed at you, but that's it. And no one is going to assault you; I'll be with you and look at me." Trevor took a step back. He was 6'2 with a fair amount of muscle. "No one will try anything while I'm with you."

The physical disparity between them was vast; Lia was a small 5'3 and very petite, but still with a womanly figure. Her breasts were small, but she couldn't really be mistaken for a little girl. She was very clearly a teenager.

"Can I have a shirt to wear until we get to the pool? You're wearing a shirt, and I would be too if I wasn't being punished and still had my bikini."

Trevor contemplated for a moment. "That's true, but your clothes are in Mom's bag, and I don't think she'd want me going through it. I don't want to invade her privacy."

"Well can you give me a shirt?"

"The only shirt I have left that's clean is what I'm wearing tomorrow. Sorry, sis, you'll just have to make do with your natural bikini."

Lia was sunk; she was about to leave the safety of the hotel room completely naked. Her mother's words, "Trevor is in charge," echo in her head. She would have to listen to him. She could detect a bit of wetness between her legs already. "No way Trevor was right," she thought to herself. "Just because her body reacted this way didn't mean she liked it."

"Come now; we are wasting time, and I'm hungry. You know the rules by now. I am officially ordering you to remove your clothes."

Lia's heart was racing now, and her breathing was fast-paced. She turned from Trevor and slowly lifted her shirt another head and off. Her fingers trembled as she unbuttoned her pants. These were the type of pants that didn't have a zipper, just a series of buttons, each one harder to unfasten than the one before it. Once her pants were off, she looked back over her shoulder at Trevor, pleading with him to change his mind. But he said nothing. Turning back, Lia reached back and unclasped her bra, discarding it. One more item left, she placed her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly inched them down her legs. Her cute little apple-shaped butt came into view. She discarded her panties with the rest of her clothes, covered her breasts and bald pussy, and turned back towards her brother.

"You know the rules, sis; no covering. Besides, this is a view I've seen many times."

Lia knew, but somehow this stripping felt almost worse than any of the others. Stripping just for her brother was harder; she knew with Chuck it was just funny to him, but Trevor was able to fully enjoy the nude female form. She didn't think that Trevor was attracted to her, but he was capable of it, and that made it harder. Trevor was probably the worst member of her family to strip for alone. Lia would have even preferred to have just her father there. It would still be very embarrassing to have to strip for her dad, but she knew he wouldn't run lustful eyes over her. Trevor had a hint of that now—not much, but enough. Still, she dropped her arms and let him look. She watched as he ran his eyes up and down her nude body, stopping at her freshly shaved pussy.

Trevor took his time, drinking in his sister's naked form. She was quite stunning naked. Her small breasts were perfectly symmetrical; they held themselves up nicely. If it weren't for the fact that her little pink nipples would poke holes right through her shirt, he would say that she didn't need a bra. Speaking of her nipples, they were as hard as ever, and he thought that they might be able to cut glass. His eyes traveled down her body to her flat tummy and her cute belly button. Further down his eyes went to the main event, her puffy little pussy. It seemed slightly swollen with arousal already. Her little thigh gap made it impossible for her to hide it, even if she kept her legs together. Bringing his gaze back up to her face, the whole package was tired of the pouty look she had on. Trevor couldn't deny it; his sister was stunning. He was grateful that he suggested nudity to their parents as a form of punishment, it was meant as a joke but he was glad that they took it seriously. He focused on her pussy again, noting that she was aroused. He was now convinced that Lia, on some level, enjoyed having her clothes taken from her.

"You want to know how I know you like your punishment? You keep shaving your pussy. I think you want us to see it."

"That's not true! Stop being a perv!"

"Mom never said you had to keep shaving; you do that all on your own."

The truth is, Lia wasn't sure why she kept shaving her pussy. It couldn't be because of what Trevor said, could it? "No," she thought. "Of course not!" And she wasn't going to stop because Trevor said anything either. She liked to be shaved, and she was going to keep doing it. She detected more wetness.

"Shut up! That's not true; I just... don't want to leave hair anywhere; pubic hair falls out all the time."

Her pink nipples were rock hard, pointing directly at Trevor, almost begging to be looked at.

"Sure, sis, whatever you say. Ok, let's go."

Lia followed Trevor to the door. He stopped at the bathroom.

"Oh wait! Almost forgot."

He went into the bathroom and came back out with a towel. Lia's heart almost skipped. For a brief moment, she thought Trevor was about to hand her the towel, but he instead slung it over his shoulder. "Alright, let's go."

He led the naked Lia into the hallway and shut the door behind her. She was stuck now. She didn't have the hotel key; Trevor was her only way back in.

The feeling was surreal, standing naked in a hotel hallway. Up until now, Lia had only been naked at home; even being outside in her backyard wasn't as bad as this. Being naked on your own property, even outside, could be excused and explained, but not here. Lia was in a place where she should have been dressed, and everyone knows she should be dressed. But she wasn't; she was completely and utterly naked. She didn't even have shoes. Thankfully, no one was in the hallway.

Trevor took off at a brisk pace towards the elevator, like it was completely normal to have his naked sister by his side.

Lia made one last effort to be covered.

"Trevor, could I please wear the towel? At least until we get to the pool? I'll take it off there, I swear."

"No, I can do it, sis." He replied without breaking his stride. "Besides, you'd look ridiculous wearing just a towel." He stopped and placed a hand on her shoulder. She thought he would be angry, but instead he had a sincere look on his face. "Just act confidently, like you would if you had clothes on, and don't cover yourself or look embarrassed, and I promise you you'll be ok."

Lia nodded, and they resumed walking towards the elevator. Her legs felt like jelly, and her heart was beating out of her chest. She was about to walk through the hotel naked as the day she was born. Hairless from the eyebrows down.

Trevor was walking so quickly, and with long strides, Lia had to almost jog to keep up, her small breasts bouncing with every step. She could even feel her butt juggling; she kept looking back to see if anyone was behind them. Thankfully, no one was.

"If anyone says anything to us, just let me do the talking."

Lia was totally fine with that; if she had to be naked in public, then her brother should have to be the one to explain it; it was his doing after all.

They made it to the elevators without any problems. So far, Lia had been lucky to not be seen, but she knew that luck would run out very soon. There was no way she wouldn't be seen; she wasn't sure what exactly lay ahead of her, but Trevor was about to march her, naked, through a very busy hotel.

The elevator doors opened from there on the top floor. There was no one inside, but the site had caused Lia's anxiety to spike. The elevator walls were basically mirrors; she could see exactly what she looked like. Up until now, her mind didn't fully accept what she was about to do, but seeing her own nude form standing in front of her really hammered it home. She could see, even feet away, how hard her nipples were and how red and puffy her lower lips had become. Her arousal was obvious.

"Trevor please! I'll do anything! Don't make me go down there like this!"

"It's ok, Lia." Trevor spoke softly, placing a hand on her back. "Let's go." He nudged her softly forward.

Not resisting his nudging, they both stepped into the elevator.

Trevor guided Lia to the center of the elevator; with mirrors on every side, Lia could see all angles of herself. Her own frontal features she knew well, but now she could see her tight, well-toned butt without straining. Trevor was offering no mercy; when this elevator reached the bottom floor, complete strangers would get to know these features too, but her ordeal would start sooner than expected.

"Hold the door, please!" I heard a voice from around the corner.

The elevator doors had just been about to close when Trevor shot his hand through and allowed the doors to open back up. He held his hand on the door to keep them open for whoever just called.

"Remember, Lia, be confident, and no covering up." He spoke softly.

The man who called to halt the elevator came jogging in, slightly out of breath.

"Thank you; I'm already running late, and these damn...whoa, young miss? I think you forgot something in your room."

The man seemed to be in his 60s, very well dressed, and had a warm smile on his face. He stood right in front of Lia, looking her up and down. Lia stood firm with her hands and her sides, making eye contact with this stranger.

"Don't mind my sister, sir; she hasn't forgotten anything. She is like this by choice, and it took her hours to work up the courage."

"Is that so?" The man replied. Again, looking Lia up and down. The elevator doors had closed, and with every wall being a mirror, this stranger had a complete 360-degree view of her.

"Yes sir… I chose to be like this." Lia meekly replied, deciding to follow Trevor's lead.

"Young lady, forgive me, but I must ask, why have you chosen to be naked?" The man asked.

Lia didn't know how to answer this; of course she didn't choose this, but she had to go along with Trevor's plan now. Her confidence failed her as she just bit her lower lip and stared into the man's eyes.

"Please excuse my sister; she's very shy, but she believes strongly in what she's doing. You see, she is making a political statement with her nudity. She believes that our high school's dress code is very unfair to girls. She believes that a girl should be able to choose whatever she wants to wear and not have to worry about being a distraction. Even if a girl chooses to be naked,

"I see." Said the man, turning his gaze from Lia to Trevor, then back to Lia. "This wouldn't have anything to do with the libertarian convention downstairs, would it?"

"Actually, that's exactly why we are here." Trevor replied. We know that a convention like this is not really the best place to make a statement about an unfair school dress code, but Lia is hoping to make a statement about women's rights in general."

"No need to explain to me, young man; to see a young person believe so strongly in her right to decide for herself fills me with hope for our future." The man smiled warmly at Lia.

It was then that Lia realized that, even though this older man had been eyeing her up and down, he didn't have a creepy way about him. He even looked as though he had pride behind his smile. This actually made Lia feel a little better, and she returned his smile with one of her own.

"I'm actually one of the organizers of the convention." The man said, "My name is Devon, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Lia, was it?" Holding out his hand.

Lia managed to shake it. "Yes, sir, and this is my brother Trevor; he's helping me." She almost couldn't believe her own words. She should have told this man that Trevor was forcing her to be naked and beg him for help. Something told her that he probably would've helped her if she asked. Devon had a nice way about him, and he seemed gentle. But she didn't tell the truth; she would continue with Trevor's game and her nudity.

"I must say,I have not seen anyone take such bold action before, but I admire your courage. If even a third of our party had your conviction, we'd have the White House by now. Oh, but I'm running late; press main floor' for me, will you?"

They hadn't even been moving that whole time. Lia had to endure the ride down still, and even though the man, Devon, had not been looking directly at her now, with the walls, he could see her no matter where he looked.

As the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, Devon turned back to Lia. "I do hope to see you at the convention; there are other young people in attendance who I'm sure would be glad to meet you." With that, he turned and left.

That small interaction was such a rush for Lia; her heart was still pounding. A complete stranger had just seen her entire naked body. Her mind was desperate to reject what her body was feeling. She couldn't understand why she reacted this way; she wanted nothing more than to go back to the room and hide.

Now Lia's ordeal would truly begin. The elevators were around the corner from the main lobby, so she was not visible just yet.

"That was great, Lia! See, I told you to just act confident and you'd be fine."

"We aren't going to that convention, are we"?

"No, we'll just go to the restaurant and then go for a swim."

"The restaurant!? I can't go like this! They'll never let us in!"

"Remember, Lia, confidence. Now let's go."

Trevor took off towards the lobby, and Lia had no choice but to follow. She could hear the slapping of her bare feet on the cold floor. I kept reminding her of her reality, never letting her forget that she was naked and far from the safety of her room and clothes. But she could hear another thing: the sound of many voices coming from around the corner. They would have to cross right through the lobby to get to the restaurant.

Lia's heart was pounding with each step, and the wetness between her legs seemed to increase with each slap of her foot on the floor. Soon, her moisture would be running down her legs. The two teens turned the corner into the lobby. It was quite crowded. People in line to check in are fiddling with bags, and parents are trying to corral their kids. It seemed to be a busy season for this place.

Trevor didn't stop or try to walk around the lobby for a more private path; he just started marching straight through. Lia knew if she stopped walking, she may never be able to start again. She didn't want to jog to keep up with Trevor this time; she knew her bouncy bits would draw far too much attention. She opted to fall behind slightly but still maintain a fast pace.

It didn't really matter in the end; she was seen almost immediately as she made her way through the crowded lobby.

"Woah dude! Check it out!"

"What the hell!"

"Mommy, what is that girl doing?"

Lia heard many other comments. Nearly every eye was watching her as she moved through the lobby. She was unable to stare straight ahead; she looked around at a lot of faces looking back at her. The expressions ranged from wide smiles (by far the most) to shock, and only a few were disgusted, mostly from younger women who had a man with them. She received a very warm smile and a nod from a little old lady in a wheelchair. This old woman must have been in her 90s, and was way past holding to social decorum, and was enjoying the antics of youth. Lia had tried to keep a straight face but was able to genuinely smile back at the old lady.

The worst part of the walk had been that nearly all conversations had died off and the lobby became quiet, aside from the comments she heard and the slapping of her bare feet on the floor. The sound of every slap would be burned into Lia's mind forever. She had been naked in front of others before, but this was her first naked experience in public, and every second felt like a minute.

Finally, Lia and Trevor had rounded the corner to the hallway leading to the restaurant. Lia was back out of view of the lobby, and she was surprised that no one stopped her; they didn't even follow her. Trevor stopped to let her catch her breath. Lia was breathing hard; she felt exhausted, like she had just run a mile. She had to lean her back against the wall.

"Oh my God... I…can't believe I…just did that!" Lia said, finally catching her breath.

"See, I told you that you'd enjoy it." Trevor replied.

"How could you possibly think I'd enjoy that?" Lia said it incredulously.

"Just look at yourself; you might be my sister, but I can tell when a girl is turned on. And you are a horny mess right now, sis."

Lia looked down at her body. Her nipples were as hard as they've ever been; that could be explained by the cold air of the lobby. But what couldn't be explained by the cold air was her pussy; it was very red and super puffy. There must have been a ton of blood rushing to that area; it was a wonder Lia had any left going to her brain. Her little clit was poking out. But the worst part had to be her legs; her juices had run down both, and it was obvious that it was her own lubrication. Her thighs and pussy were glistening with moisture. This was the most aroused she had ever seen herself. Lia reached up with a shaky hand and gently pinched her left nipple.

"Ahhh….mmmph…" Lia had to bite her lower lip to stop herself from crying out in pleasure. This had only been her nipple; she couldn't imagine what touching her clit would feel like.

"You can tell me, sis. You like this, don't you?"

Lia could feel herself getting annoyed with her brother. Her body and her mind were apparently not on the same page.

"No, I do not like this! I can't explain why I react this way! Don't you get boners you can't control!? Same thing!"

"Suit yourself." Trevor was not convinced. He was certain his sister was enjoying this on some level. "Come on, I'm hungry; let's go eat."

"Trevor, please; I can't take much more of this. Can we just go back and order a pizza? I'll even answer the door naked for the delivery boy."

"I love your enthusiasm, but no, we are going here." He pointed to the restaurant door.

"Well, can I at least dry myself off then?" Lia motioned her hands over her bare pussy and thighs.

Trevor thought for a moment, then answered. "No, you may not. I want you to stay like this. Embarrassment is good for you. In fact, when we get to a table, I don't want you using your napkins down there either."

He didn't let her respond; he just turned and walked towards the doors.

Lia was in awe of his attitude towards her. First, he makes her strip naked, walks through a crowded lobby, accuses her of being an exhibitionist, and then won't let her clean herself up. She could only follow her brother into the restaurant.

They entered the doors and approached the host booth. The man at the host booth stared wide-eyed at Lia. Trevor stood up in the booth with Lia right by his side, arms dangling at her sides, letting the man get a full frontal view of her lady parts.

"Table for two, please." Trevor said it with a smile.

"I'm sorry, sir." The host replied. "But your friend can't come into this establishment dressed like that." His eyes seemed to point at Lia's nakedness to accent the last word of his sentence.

"Excuse me, sir!" Trevor replied firmly. "My sister is dressed this way for political reasons, and she has every right to dine here!"

"I'm sorry, sir, but the young lady must be dressed to enter here." The host rebutted.

"We are attending the Libertarian convention here, and this is the manner in which my sister has chosen to attend! She is here to make a bold statement about the unfair dress standards imposed on women and girls! Our father is a lawyer, and when he hears that your restaurant was discriminating against her….” Trevor was putting on a good performance. But it was drawing attention.

Lia noticed that a few groups seated near them were now staring at her. A few people had also entered behind them and had been watching the scene unfold, along with staring at Lia's little butt.

"Please, sir, this establishment does not discriminate on political grounds; please wait here while I get the manager." The host didn't want to argue with Trevor anymore. He didn't find Lia's antics cute either. As far as he was concerned, this little tart should go parade here somewhere else.

"Wait here." Trevor said this to Lia and marched off after the host, still arguing his case.

Lia couldn't believe Trevor had just left her there, completely naked, at the entrance of a hotel's restaurant. Lia slowly turned to look at the people behind her. The group was made up of three men and two women, all seemed to be college aged, a bit older than Trevor. They were all silently talking to one another while looking at Lia, seemingly discussing different aspects of her nude body. They seem very amused by Lia's nudity. They were even giggling with one another; they didn't say anything to her, but one of the women gave her a thumbs up. Lia did her best to smile and gave a little wave. She couldn't find the energy to turn again, so she just stood there while they continued to take in her nudity.

She almost went into a trance; the more this group looked at her, the deeper her trance seemed to go. It was like her body had a mind of its own, keeping her planted facing them so they could look all they wanted. The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy. The tingling in her pussy intensified. It was like her body took over and held her captive; she couldn't move and couldn't cover. Her body knew the effects it had on others and forced her to let them look. The wetness on her thigh was getting a new coat. These strangers were getting to watch it happen.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Trevor finally returned.

"Lia! Come on, we have a table."

Lia was snapped back to reality. She trotted off to catch Trevor.

"What happened?" She asked as they approached their small table towards the back of the restaurant.

"The manager was pretty cool about the whole thing, actually. He has no problem with you eating here naked; you just can go near the salad bar, so I'll get that for you if you want salad."

Sitting down was a relief for Lia; she would be somewhat concealed.

"Legs open, Lia; remember mom's rules. Not like that; wider, please."

Lia sat with her legs spread wide. She was facing away from the rest of the restaurant, at least.

They ordered food; Lia got just a small appetizer and salad. She would make Trevor get that for her. The waiter was a woman and, thankfully, did not stare at her naked chest.

As Trevor was leaving to get her salad, she noticed that the five people she had her encounter with at the entrance were seated at the next table behind her. Lia's face became red with embarrassment, and she quickly turned away from them.

Lia sat there, thinking about how events led to her sitting naked and alone in a hotel restaurant. She had no idea that sneaking out of her house at night would lead to the most embarrassing situation of her life. There was no way her parents would be okay with what Trevor was doing to her now. Sure, they made her get naked, and her mom said she should get used to the idea of being naked out of the house, but they couldn't have meant for something like this to happen. She had every intention of telling her parents about this. Lia knew if she ran to her dad first and started crying, he would cave in and maybe even stop this ridiculous punishment, perhaps even get Trevor in trouble in the process.

Trevor returned with a pretty impressive-looking salad for her.

"Oh, look, your new friends are here." Trevor said, indicating the group of five behind Lia.

"They aren't my friends; I don't know them."

"Well, they seemed to be getting to know you pretty well a few minutes ago."

Lia didn't respond; she just started on her salad. Dinner was quiet between the siblings. Just a normal meal in public between a brother and sister, only the sister was completely naked.

As they were finishing their meals, Trevor finally broke the silence between them.

"Ya know, I've been thinking we should go to that convention after all. We can always go swimming after."

Lia dropped her fork, staring wide-eyed at her brother.

"You can't be serious. You can't possibly expect me to go that naked! There could be a hundred people there!"

"Probably two hundred, and you totally can go. In fact, they would probably care less than the people in the lobby, or this restaurant."

"Please, Trevor, haven't you put me through enough?"

"You'll be fine; you saw how happy Devon was to meet you, right? We can't let him down. We have to go."

"But I don't even know what a libertarian is! And I'm naked!"

"Yeah, but you'll be okay. They'll love you!"

"What if they find out we're not Libertarian? They think I'm making fun of them; they might call the cops if they figure out I'm not protesting anything."

"It's because you're naked that they won't find out. No one is going to interrogate the ideas of a naked girl. Especially one as cute as you."

"But what if they do!? I can't fake something like this."

"Just stick to the protesting of the dress code thing, and you'll be fine. If the conversation goes anywhere else, just say you hate taxes and big government. Oh, and that you believe in the non-aggression principle. You know we have a Libertarian club school? You should get out more, sis. Well, maybe not; that's what landed you here in the first place." Trevor wore a smirk on his face at that last part.

"I'm your little sister! You should be protecting me, not showing me off to the world!"

"I am protecting you and showing you off. I won't let anyone hurt you. One day you'll look back on this and thank me. And this might even be a political awakening for you too."

Lia knew there was no arguing anymore. She was after all sitting naked in a restaurant; she knew he was going to make her go to that conference too. Maybe he was right, though; Devon seemed pretty open to her "protest." Maybe she made it through.

"I want to talk to your friends for a second." Trevor got up and went to the table behind Lia, where the five people she saw at the entrance sat. He leaded over their table and talked so low that Lia couldn't hear them. Trevor would occasionally look back at Lia, indicating to her that they were clearly talking about her. Trevor and the group were all smiling; he was especially engaging with two of them, a man and a woman. They seemed to be a couple and were very interested in Lia.

Finally, after several minutes, Trevor returned to Lia.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I want you to stay here."

Lia nodded.

"Stand up for a second."

Lia stood, feeling ten pairs of eyes on her naked butt. Trevor took her chair and turned it around to face the group at the table. He also placed it about a foot closer to them.

"Ok, you can sit down again."

Lia was past the point of being able to argue with him; she sat, now facing the table with the five people. She had her legs closed.

Trevor leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"You know how you're supposed to sit, sis; it's ok, your friends won't mind."

Lia looked at him, pleading with her eyes. Trevor only nodded. Lia slowly opened her legs a little wider. Trevor cleared his throat with an expectant tone. She finally relented and spread her legs much wider. The table of five now had a close and intimate view of Lia's glistening pussy.

"Just stay right here and don't close those legs; I'll be right back." He patted her head and walked off. Leaving her lewdly exposed to these strangers.

Lia's breathing was becoming ragged. She just looked at the faces at the other table. They were all just drinking in her nudity. She was beginning to enter the trance state again; her arms fell to her sides and hung uselessly. The tingling in her pussy was incredible. The actions her brother took were deliberately meant to expose her, and her body reacted to this face in an intense fashion. Lia began to breathe heavily, her chest heaving up and down.

The two just stared at each other for minutes. The two men and one woman were silently talking to one another, but the man and woman at the other end had lustful looks in their eyes.

Finally, the woman, the one who gave her the thumbs up, got up, brought her chair, and sat off to Lia's side so she didn't obstruct the view, but sat facing her.

"Hi sweetie, My name is Martha; what's yours?"

"Li…. Lia…" Lia breathed out her name. The chest is still heaving.

"That's a cute name, a cute name for such a cute naked girl." Martha said sweetly, brushing her hair behind Lia's ear. "I think it's brave what you're doing; your brother told us you like to be seen, but you're too scared to go alone. That was nice of him to go with you."

Lia didn't answer; she just looked at Martha, still breathing heavily. Her brother must have told them she was an exhibitionist and liked what she was doing. She didn't have the mental power to contradict him now.

"Most brothers wouldn't do this for their sisters; he must care about you a lot." Martha placed an arm around the back of Lia's chair, leaning in closer. "You see that guy there on the end?" Indicating that the man is not whispering with the three others. "That's my boyfriend, Gary. We think you are just the cutest thing we've ever seen. So adorable." She again brushed through Lia's hair. "Give him a little wave."

Lia brought a shaky hand up and waved at Gary. He smiled wide and waved back.

Martha leaned in closer. "Do you want to know a secret? I love it when Gary looks at a naked girl. It's a little kink of mine. Do you know what a kink is, sweetie?"

Lia just shook her head.

"How old are you? Martha asked.

"15…um…I'm 15."

"Oh my, forbidden fruit. Still a virgin?"

Lia nodded yes.

"Well don't worry, my little cutie; no one here will be taking that from you. We just like to watch, and you like to be watched." She turned to Gary and mouthed the word 15 to him. He just nodded that he understood.

"Sometimes, I like to take my Gary to strip clubs and watch naked girls dance for him. Do you want to know why?"

Lia just looked at Martha, her chest rising and falling still.

"Because after we get home, he ravages me all night long. But they aren't like you; they aren’t nearly as cute as you, and they certainly aren't as innocent either. Gary and I are going right back to our room after this; he is going to split me in half tonight. I may never walk right again, all because of you, sweetie. This situation is a dream come true for us. You are a bit on the young side, though, but we won't tell if you won't." Martha winked.

Lia was looking back and forth between Gary and the three others.

"You don't have to worry about them, sweetie; they know about our kink. Just look at my Gary and me; you're perfectly safe with us."

Lia's chair was beginning to get very wet. Through all of this, she had kept her legs well spread.

"I think you're enjoying this as much as we are." Martha whispered to Lia.

Lia looked and shook her head, but she couldn't say the words.

"Shhh, it's ok; it's ok to enjoy it. Listen to your body; it knows what you want. Rub your thighs for me, sweetie."

Lia looked around the room; they seemed to be alone in this section.

"It's ok; it's just us here. Go on, rub your thighs for me."

Lia was well past the point of rational thought again. The only thing that made sense to her at this moment was Martha's instructions. She brought up her hands and began to rub her inner thighs, feeling just how wet they had become.

"Good girl, just rub them slowly; they need your attention. Just keep rubbing and looking at Gary."

Lia looked back and forth from Gary to Martha, all while rubbing her thighs, not realizing where Martha was taking this.

"Good, Lia. Now take your left hand and rub just under your breast. Don't touch your nipple just yet. Good girl, just like that."

With her right hand, Lia was rubbing her thighs, and with her left, just under her breast. She kept this up for minutes; the embarrassment of the situation was just too much, and she had to close her eyes to continue.

"No, no, sweetie, keep those eyes open. I want you to look at Gary and myself. Only us, no one else."

Lia had given up all control; she obeyed and opened her eyes to look at Gary, then Martha, then back to Gary.

"That's it; it's Lia, just Gary and me. We're here for you; we understand you and what you need. Now move a little higher with your hands; no nipple yet."

Lia was now rubbing her breasts full on, but as Martha instructed, she was avoiding her nipple. Her right hand was rubbing the part of her thigh that almost met with her wet pussy. He was screaming at her to move higher, to finish herself, and now. To hell with who was around. She needed it more than she ever had in her life. But she could still Martha didn't give her permission just yet. Her body wanted to listen to Martha.

"Just keep rubbing, baby girl, just like that, nice and slow. Gary and I love when you go slow,."

Lia kept rubbing, and her desperation was reaching a peak. She was now softly moaning with every breath.

"Shhh, you're doing so well, sweetie, just like I told you. "What a good girl you are."

Lia kept rubbing; in this moment, she wanted nothing more than to please this young woman; her mind was putty in her hands. But she managed to break through just slightly to beg one word through her soft little moans.

"Uhh…please…"

"You've been such a good girl for my Gary and me. It's time, sweetie, to give us a nice big cum."

In unison, Lia's hands finally made contact with her little clit and nipple. She barely had time to process how quick it came. Her back arched, the air from her lungs had been sucked out, her toes curled, and her open mouth formed an O. No sound came out; Lia's entire body was spasming. She shook and shook; the oragasmic wave was intense and unrelenting. Once again, she couldn't breathe as pleasure wracked her body.

Finally, after an eternity in bliss, Lia's senses began to return one by one. But now the moans kicked in, and she couldn't stop them. They were low, unlike the time in her room when her parents heard; these were softer.

"Can you give us one more, sweetie?"

Lia nodded, keeping her eyes open as she looked from Gary to Martha, and began to rub her clit intensely. Pinching her nipple as hard as she could, Lia wanted nothing more than to give Martha and Gary what they wanted—another big cum from their good girl.

It took longer the second time, but her second orgasm was nearly as big as the first. Finally, Lia descended back to Earth. The rational parts of her brain returned. Embarrassment set in again.

"Oh my God, I… I can't believe I… I'm so…."

"Stop them right there, Lia. Don't apologize; never apologize for your body's desires. You just shared something special with us, and we'll never forget this."

Lia was starting to feel a little better about what just happened. She gave into her body, and it was okay. Martha even called it a gift.

Martha helped Lia stand and clean up her chair. When Lia went to wipe her pussy and legs, Martha stopped her.

"Your brother said that when you were finished meeting him in the hall, he said you could use his towel to clean up. If you'll excuse us, I'm going to get drilled silly by my boyfriend now."

Lia and the group parted ways, and she walked back through the restaurant to the entrance, turning heads the whole way.

When she got to Trevor, who was waiting outside, he was holding out the towel.

"I caught your performance; you're such a good girl, Lia."

Lia said nothing and snatched the towel away from him. She cleaned up herself and was about to wrap the towel around herself, but Trevor extended his hand expectantly.

Lia just tossed the towel back at him, the only thing she could cover, and stood naked, waiting for him to say something.

"Now we have a convention to get to."
Last edited by perseus on Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
imanewb

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 5 - 11/8)

Post by imanewb »

Another enjoyable sojourn, but damn you for stopping me from doing any work (keep it up!) :D

At this point in the story, I'm torn... part of me would like Lia to tell her brother (in a fit of pique, realising he's just, effectively, pimped her out) something to the effect of 'if it's such a good idea, go fuck yourself, enjoy your swim' as she storms into the convention unescorted... or for her to 'collapse in a ball of shame as the realisation of what just happened hits her like a tonne of bricks' giving her brother (and possibly Martha if she could somehow witness it) a minor heart attack, before 'fun and games' resumes.

Not that they distract from the story, but a some typos for you, if you care to fix 'em...
Today Lia was given a tank top, jeans, and, of course, underwear. It was actually nice to not have to worry about packaging.
packing.
"If you are so sure, then why don't you go out there naked too?" Lia was getting increasingly desperate to deswade her brother.
dissuade.
His eyes traveled down her body to her flat tummy and her cute belly button.
travelled
His pink nipples were rock hard, pointing directly at Trevor, almost begging to be looked at.
Her
Even if a girl chooses to be naked,
"I must say,I have not seen anyone take such bold action before,
say, I
He has no problem with you eating here naked; you just can go near the salad bar, so I'll get that for you if you want salad."
can't
Lia looked back and forth from Gary to Martha, all while rubbing her thighs, not realizing where Matthias was taking this.
Martha
She shook and shook; the oragasmic wave was intense and unrelenting.
orgasmic
"Your brother said that when you were finished meeting him in the hall,
meet
Lia just tossed the towel back at him, the only thing she could cover, and stood naked,
could've covered with
perseus

Post by perseus »

imanewb wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:46 am Another enjoyable sojourn, but damn you for stopping me from doing any work (keep it up!) :D

At this point in the story, I'm torn... part of me would like Lia to tell her brother (in a fit of pique, realising he's just, effectively, pimped her out) something to the effect of 'if it's such a good idea, go fuck yourself, enjoy your swim' as she storms into the convention unescorted... or for her to 'collapse in a ball of shame as the realisation of what just happened hits her like a tonne of bricks' giving her brother (and possibly Martha if she could somehow witness it) a minor heart attack, before 'fun and games' resumes.
Thank you! I really appreciate and enjoy reading the feedback! I have wondered what people would think of Trevor from this chapter on, he was the one that set this punishment in motion with his suggestion that his parents took seriously, and now he's pushing Lia further than anyone else has. But he does believe Lia enjoys this.

Thanks for the list of corrections! I'll go back and do some updates when I get the time. I'll confess, I'm using an AI to proofread and I do go back through and clean it up after, but English and grammar were never something I was good at sadly.

imanewb

Post by imanewb »

perseus wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:16 pm I have wondered what people would think of Trevor from this chapter on...

...English and grammar were never something I was good at sadly.
Regarding Trevor, it's kinda weird, but I don't overly negative about/towards him... but think Lia definitely should (at least at this point in time).

And you should see some of the howlers that slip through my first & second drafts (no comment on the amount of 'oops' I spot after pressing submit) ;)

edit: alternative/additional thought not worth its own post: knowing how 'not entirely rational' teenagers can be... when Lia's being sent to 'make it up to C, an 'innocent' comment or two trying to throw Trevor under the bus could be fun...

Well let's go get it over with... but really, what's the problem... She did keep asking what it was like, and now she knows, not like anyone cares about little girls being naked, do they Trevor, heck, she could've walked into a busy restaurant and be left with a bunch of strangers to play with, couldn't she Trevor...
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Even after everything Trevor put Lea through, I don't think her parents would care or believe her if Lia told them everything, I think Trevor would get away with it all, even though Trevor should be punished because of what he is doing to Lia. But I think this just going to create a new slope of events for Lia and even more naked time in public.
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

computerphoto wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:48 am... I don't think her parents would care or believe her if Lia told them everything, I think Trevor would get away with it all, even though Trevor should be punished...
Agreed on all three counts, hence 'try'... offering perseus a few paths he could follow... Whether Trevor 'repents' or gets 'revenge' after she tries to drop him in it... and Lia's reaction thereto 'hate him' or 'forgive him' (eventually)...

just thinking aloud on how it could pan out, while waiting with baited breath for the next installment.
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

Brilliant chapter.

Libertarians are an accepting lot. Though if Lia's pics at the conference do circulate, they will have to dodge all new memes and allegations about being pedos.
perseus

Post by perseus »

computerphoto wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:48 am Even after everything Trevor put Lea through, I don't think her parents would care or believe her if Lia told them everything, I think Trevor would get away with it all, even though Trevor should be punished because of what he is doing to Lia. But I think this just going to create a new slope of events for Lia and even more naked time in public.
Thanks for the comment! You are definitely on the right track in thinking that it's not going to play out like Lia is hoping when it's found out what Trevor is making her do. This event may open up possibilities that were not thought of before when it comes to Lia's current situation :twisted:

perseus

Post by perseus »

Casanova wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:19 am Brilliant chapter.

Libertarians are an accepting lot. Though if Lia's pics at the conference do circulate, they will have to dodge all new memes and allegations about being pedos.
Thank you! I promise this story won't get political, just thought this would be a fun way for Trevor to justify getting his sister naked in a public setting.

I'm very glad to see that your are still enjoying it!

fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

I just discovered this story today. What a ride! I love the way Lia is kept naked and her boundries are pushed again and again. The public masturbation is particularily erotic! Count me in as an eager fan!