Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/17

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/11

Post by Themarble »

This chapter was amazing, these old witches definitely are going to start to add more and more humiliation to this poor boys life.

His dick being longer than the pistol barrel was a very nice touch, and the bounce too. This story has been amazing TeenFan and I love that it still carries on.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This is the moment when Witch Margie saw that Leo's gun was loaded and ready to fire.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2b/03/aa/2b03 ... d01fd4.jpg

It looks like she is impressed with it.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 28 (Leo Tells a Truth part F)

"A girl looking like a zombie, wearing old, torn, dirty and raggedy clothes smeared with dried blood and mud steps into the game room. Another
girl is with her, one dressed as a Ghastly Ghoul. Very slender that one was with a white skull look with black around the eyes and mouth. The
skull face has a wig of white spikey hair. Betty Barnes turns out to be the Zombie girl. I never heard the name of the Ghoul Girl.

Both girls are shorter than me, so I'm guessing they were around twelve or thirteen. The Zombie laughed when she saw me with nothing but
a short white button up shirt and my weenie out and about. The Ghoul Girl looked surprised and a little freaked out.

"These two girls brought us a special treat," Grandma Barnes said to her older grandkid. "We each have won some of his clothes in the poker
game. I got a nice pretty little skirt for you to wear someday soon. I know you are going to love it," and the skirt is tossed across the room
to be caught in the zombie's hand.

Well, after what seemed like forever, as Betty talked up a storm with the grandma and the two other old bitches, the zombie girl came up
with a plan. She liked how I looked with only the white button up shirt, but said it needs some color to make the whole effect better. She got
some of her zombie makeup and some fake blood and soon I was looking even more like a victim, even ripped my shirt open popping off all the buttons and smeared blood on my chest. Some tears are made in the shirt, rips and tatters hanging off of it. Good enough for a photo shoot...
that's right, the girls were going to set up a photo shoot scene in the backyard and the old witches were to get in on it. Out of a closet gets rolled out a large kettle, a cauldron, and this goes out the back door. Witch Rufina puts on a big pot of water to boil on the stove. I'm taken out to the backyard where some green and orange lights are turned on. Witch Mildred comes out with three long sticks and she also gets the end of the
garden hose into the cauldron. Witch Margie, with assistance of Meadow and Blossom, gets me standing next to the cauldron. Turns out that
right above me is a clothesline. I get my hands freed only long enough to get them cuffed to the clothesline above my head. Witch Rufina
comes out with the pot of hot water and she dumps it into the cauldron. With the zombie and ghoul helping I get lifted off the ground and my
legs placed into the cauldron.

Fortunately the water wasn't too cold, warmed up by the hot water. Now my two kids under my care got new jobs to do. Meadow went
out front and her job was to bring back any group of Trick-or-Treaters that didn't have any adults along with them. Blossom was given a
digital camera and made the official photographer.

Meadow comes around with the first group of costumed kids, maybe six of them or so, and the party starts up. The three witches grab their
stirring sticks and swirl the water in the cauldron.

"Bubble bubble toil and trouble," Witch Mildred starts off.
"Eye of newt and toe of frog. Balls of bat and dick of dog," Witch Margie says, making some changes to the original Shakespear.

The cauldron is like three feet across and two and a half feet tall. I'm in water up to my thighs. With my arms stretched up overhead the shirt
split wide open, I'm as good a full naked in front of the Trick-or-Treaters. Some spectacle I am that's for sure. Blossom takes still shots with the
zombie and the ghoul grasping at my bloody and torn shirt.

A second group of kids arrive, I think four in the next group brought by Meadow. With all the kids wearing masks I don't know if any of them
might know me. All I know is most of them are from ten to fourteen years old, the ones old enough to go door to door without their parents
holding their hands.

I'm yanked out of the cauldron and I'm made to run back and forth. The cuffs slide along the clothesline and I can move back and forth like
ten feet. "Scream and make it look good" Blossom told me so I do just that, scream out like I'm being chased by demons. Several of the kids
did chase me back and forth, swatting me on the ass and making swipes at my dick. I'm getting a hardon with the flopping around and some
of the pretty princess girls are cute enough to well, be a bit of a turn on. They start pointing as soon as they see it's pointing up toward the
shiny moon above. A boy in a pirate costume takes out a plastic knife and he threatens to slice my dick off.

That must have given the zombie girl a new idea. She got the kids to gather at my frontside. Then she starts rubbing my dick right in front of
everyone. They all start howling like a pack of coyotes. Meadow shows up a third time with three more girls, all dressed up in butterfly
costumes with fancy wings and tight fitting ballerina type body suits. Two were old enough to be showing small mounds up top and that
didn't help my hardon situation at all. It was freakin stiff. That's all for kids showing up. Meadow stayed to watch the show.

"Get your camera ready Blossom," the zombie girl said, and she gets down on her knees. She grabs my hard dick and she pulls it down to sticking
straight out. She opens her mouth and puts her teeth on it. I couldn't believe what she was doing. For a moment everyone, all the kids get quiet.
She smiles and makes gnawing motions and Blossom starts snapping off photos. "Your turn Miss Ghoul," Betty says to her friend.

Ghoul girl looks hesitant at first, but she got down and grabbed it. She opens wide and slides my dick right on in, just enough to place her teeth
on the top and bottom. For the photos lots of teeth and full length of shaft is what they were after. The witches gather round, standing behind
the rows of costumed Trick-or-Treaters. Boy howdy were they getting a visual treat. Flash after flash the light of the fancy digital camera
shines white in my eyes. I can imagine how white the teeth of those girls looked as they chomped down on my dick. Zombie girl grabs my balls,
from the backside she wraps her hand around them, and she starts pumping her hand like she's squeezing Play-Doh or silly putty. I felt the
pressure spread all throughout my lower tummy and uhh...crotch.

"Now, both together," Witch Rufina shouts out. "Give it a good licking,"

Both girls went in together. I could feel first one then two tongues touching the tip of my dick. I was getting dick licked in front a dozen
kids and three old ugly bitches. I couldn't look at their horrid faces, so I looked over at the beautiful butterfly girls with their hair tied tight
and tits, their perky tits poking out. I could feel a rumbling down below and knew I wasn't going to last long like this. I closed my eyes and
tried to will the pressure away, but that zombie just keeps on pumping my balls with her hands and the lick licks keep sliding along the shaft from
head to base and back again.

I open my eyes as I feel I'm near to blowing my load. And what do I see right in front of me? It's the cowboy kid. He waltzed on over and got
right in front of me. He was wanting to get a close up look at the girls double tonguing my lollipop. I tried to warn him, to shoo him away.

"No, no. You're too close. Move it kid...now"

But he didn't move. I felt a shiver go through me and off it went. My dick, since it wasn't being held steady in teeth at that moment, jerked
upward and sent a big stream of cum toward the boy. It landed at the middle of his chest, a big huge blob of spunk. Two more squirts later
his cowboy vest is soaked and runny. White droplets are all over his silver badge. The kid shrieks out loud. The zombie and the ghoul pull
their heads back, mouths still wide open.

"What is it? What happened?" Witch Rufina asks.

"He shot the sheriff," Blossom says, as she snaps off another photo.
Themarble

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_Two new chapters 11/11

Post by Themarble »

Damn, Leopold really shot the sheriff? Will there be need for a detective case? Perhaps an inspection of the weaponry used? A good cop bad cop situation with Leopold? Who could interrogate?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The last chapter is getting close to the maximum number of characters I can see putting into a scene.

Leo
Meadow
Blossom
3 witches
zombie girl
ghoul girl
sheriff Barnes/cowboy........that makes nine characters who say or do something + 12 Trick-or-Treaters as an audience.

That was fun to try to juggle and keep in place...lol.

It'll get back to more simple soon, I hope.

There will be some more funny stuff with the sheriff coming next.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

"He shot the sheriff" :D

What an absolutely killer line to end an amazing story by Leo. I can't believe we're going to get more too, more stories with the sheriff and Leo trapped naked in this predicament. How on earth can things get any worse for the poor boy?

This story has really blossomed, I'm so glad you carried it on after halloween.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 29 (Leo Tells a Truth part G)

"The sheriff was whimpering as he looked down at the gooey mess coating his cowboy vest. The sudden burst from my fully loaded and ready
for action penis pistol caught the little lawmaker by surprise. Instead of the tendrils of gray smoke that rises from a recently fired old style
handgun, a string of mostly clear fluid dribbled out to hang on the end of my dick, as the nearly as surprised zombie and ghoul girls stare at my
dribbling that continues. In the final spasms of release, my dick is still moving on its own in little jerking motions.

"What happened?" the grandma of the startled sheriff Barnes asks. The crowd of onlookers is also slightly confused as to what is going on.
By coming so close and getting into the line of fire, the unwitting cowboy had both gotten shot with a full load of cum, and he blocked the view
of the blastoff to almost everybody in attendance of that backyard fun filled horror fest.

The dazed and confused cowboy turned around and everyone can see the splatters and splotches and stuff running down his shirt toward his
gun belt. Most likely most if not all of the Trick-or-Treaters had no clue what it was that coated the frontside of sheriff Barnes, but his granny
and the other two old witchy women knew right away. Putting hands over their mouths the three tried not to cackle too loudly.

The sheriff didn't find it so funny. He placed his hand into the gunky mess and he pulls his fingers away, marveling at strange substance that
coated his fingers and dripped down his shirt.

"I've been slimed," the cowboy kid says. "This happened in GhostBusters. I've been slimed."

Some kids in the crowd know something happened and they missed it, and they started booing and hissing. Witch Rufina sends Witch Melinda
into the house to bring out some remaining candy to distribute to the Trick-or-Treaters. "I gotta solve this messy child problem right away"
Granny Barnes said and she pulled her grandson over toward the cauldron.

"Let's get these clothes off and into the pot here. Granny will get them cleaned up right away."

As Witch Melinda went around the yard giving out more candy, the costumed kids had a new show to watch besides me. Sheriff Barnes
had to strip down all the way and his clothes are tossed into the cauldron. The nine year old boy was stripped completely and he gets picked
up and plunked into the cauldron along with the spunked up cowboy clothing. His grandma and Witch Margie grab the stir sticks and round and round they stir the water, getting the clothes clean. Some of the younger girls in the audience step closer to the cauldron. The boy figures if
he has to take a bath in the backyard with people watching he might as well have fun with it. He splashes water at the butterfly girls and he
laughs at their squealing as they dodge the drops. A wing breaks off on the smaller girl's back and this has the naked cowboy pointing and
laughing even harder. He's a victim as well now, a victim of his own curiosity, but he doesn't act like one. I wished I was a uncaring as he was
about being seen naked by a bunch of other kids. Maybe nine year olds just don't care. It takes having a dick that gets erected and shoots
stuff out that makes a boy a lot more self-conscious.

I'm still handcuffed to the clothesline. I'm still all out there on display and now some of the other kids are staring intently as my dick starts
drooping down with a last string of cum juice spilling out to flop down to the grass.

"Okay Trick-or-Treaters, the party is over," Witch Rufina tells them. "Thanks for coming and I'll see you all next year."

With the other kids gone now, Meadow and Blossom discuss with Zombie and Ghoul what they want to do with me next. I can only hear some
of the words. "It's only 8:30. Time to do some more Trick-or-Treating before this night is over" I heard from one of the girls.

"But we got to take our babysitter back," Blossom said. "He can't go door to door looking like that."

I could not hear all the words, didn't know which girl came up with what idea, but together they came up with a new plan to humiliate me
and have more Halloween fun. Betty, the Zombie girl took the lead. She came over to me and started enlarging the rips on my already torn
shirt. Ghoul girl and the others joined in and soon I was stripped the rest of the way. The now okay with being nude boy, the former Sheriff
Barnes, got recruited to begin forming a pile of mud using water from the cauldron. He dutifully scoops out water from the big pot and pours
it onto a bare patch of ground. Then using one of the stir sticks he has that ground all tilled up and turned into a sloppy mess of mud. Zombie
explained the next step.

"We're going to cover Leoni from head to foot with the mud. This will cover everything up and he can go house to house with you as the
Mud Monster. I'm so glad you girls brought your babysitter by. This has been loads of fun. So glad I came back when I did."

All the girls, Meadow and Blossom and Zombie plus the always silent Ghoulish one, stuck their hands into the mess of mud. Getting shoved out
of the way by the girl gang, the still naked kid Barnes came over to me and he was looking me over again.

"How does that thing shoot like that?" the young cowboy asked me. "You're like Spider man, but you shoot webs from your wiener. Can you
make it hard again?" and the little guy actually grabbed my dick and tried to peer into my pee hole, spreading it into looking like a round eye.

His bigger sister comes over with handfuls of mud. "Go ahead and muddy him up Billy. Pick any spot you want to but leave his pee shooter to us.
I heard he came over as a naughty schoolgirl, gonna go back home as The Man Made out of Mud".

Little Billy the naked kid smears his muddy hands all over my stomach while the four girls go to work on other parts of my body. Soon I was
covered from face to foot, except they hadn't done my crotch yet. I was thinking they were going to send me out onto the street looking black everywhere except for my dick and balls being left looking super white and easy to spot. But then I got covered up there as well. Each girl used their slippery muddy hands to massage my man parts. It really only needed one to do that, but they took turns and each one rubbed and
squeezed thoroughly. Needless to say my droopy dick went back to hard again. The feel of slimy slick mud on my dick was ahhh...hard to
describe. It's getting a hand job and lubed up at the same time. Five more minutes of that and I would have shot off a second time, but they stopped at maybe four minutes of that mud massage.

When I left that house, the last house on the street the Henderson's live on, I had nothing with me that I started out with, except for a brand
new pair of handcuffs which I still have on me. I was set free from the clothesline only to have my hands bound behind my back once again.
The two girls, whom I was technically their babysitter, brought their mom's shoes and the blond wig. The wig was put back on my head, just to
make the mud monster appearance even more bizarre.

It was me and Blossom and Meadow once again doing Trick-or-Treating, but this time Zombie and Ghoul girl tagged along. On the way to the
end of the street, early in the evening, we had done the side the girl's house was on. On the way back we did the opposite side of the street. It
was getting later in the evening and some of the houses had run out of candy and turned off their porch lights. The first house our band went
up to there were two kids who sat on the porch in lawn chairs. A teenage boy was dressed as Abe Lincoln with a tophat and long black coat
and a beard. Next to young Lincoln was I presume his sister who was wearing a Fairy Godmother costume, lots of frilly white feathery stuff
and carrying a shiny wand. The girl was staring right at me of course. I made no move to get close, as I couldn't grab any candy anyway.
But our group had a surprise for young Abe Lincoln. After getting candy from him, both Zombie girl and Ghoul girl pulled their shirts up to their necks and showed their tits to the teenagers. Honest Abe looked totally shocked. The Fairy Godmother laughed.

"Rub our boobs with that wand. Make em grow Fairy Godmother" Zombie girl requested.

The teenage girl happily complied, rubbing the star shaped end of her wand on all four breasts of the two girls, saying "Rise and shine" while she rubbed the star over their nipples. Zombie's tits were fairly big with wide but flat looking nipples. Ghoul girl's tits were much smaller, but her nippies stuck out like large Hershey chocolate kisses, very pointy and perky. I don't know if the spell of the Godmother made their boobs get
bigger but seeing that did wonders on my dick. I was hard and sticking up after that. I'm guessing Honest Abe probably went to his bedroom to
jerk off after seeing the titty spell his sister did.

At the next house that was lit up a woman of around thirty answered the door. The girls did not flash the woman. This time I got pushed up to
the front of the group. At first the woman looked confused as she was trying to figure out what the heck I was supposed to be. A man looking
mud creature with a blond wig and a boner.

"That's some costume," the woman told me. "Very creative. The male appendage you attached down there look so authentic," and she actually
reached out and closed her hand around my dick. She gave it a good squeeze and slid her hand down toward the end. She looked even more
befuddled when she saw she had wiped a good chunk of black off and a couple inches of white shaft is showing along with being able to see the shape, the ridge of the dickhead. Aff four girls are giggling. The woman first stares at my dick, then she holds the hand near her face and she
stares at it as if the black stuff there is runny shit instead of mud. The girls laugh out loud when the woman decides this is too weird and she
backs up, closing the door and locking it.

That was the last house with lights on. Now the group got to the Henderson's house, and it must have been a little after nine o'clock.

"Do you want to come inside?" Blossom asked the two creepy looking girls. I started shaking my head. Handcuffed out on the street I couldn't
control much of what was going on. But back at the house I'm babysitting at, well, I have to take charge. I told them the parents didn't say
visitors were allowed to come inside. So I put my foot down.

Zombie Girl and Ghoul Girl said goodnight to Meadow and Blossom, and I was taken into the house.

"What about these handcuffs?" I asked them. "Where are the keys to these things?"

Blossom just laughed as I was allowed back into the house. And then I realized a horrible thing. It's only 9:00. The parents won't be
home until after midnight. That's three more fucking hours and I'm naked and still handcuffed. What the Hell???"
Themarble

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/13

Post by Themarble »

A mud man!!! This chapter was perfection. Others thinking his boner was just a prop and quickly realising it wasn't is amazing. Leopold really made a mess but luckily no one really saw it coming out. I wonder if he will be so lucky next time. Will he get a hose wash or will he remain the mud man till the parents get back?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great chapter, TeenFan. Very creative and hilarious. Surely, he won't walk around the house covered in mud?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 30 (Leo Tells a Truth part H)

Leopold took a pause in telling the tale of his horrendously horrible Halloween night of babysitting. He's been talking almost non-stop for
about half an hour and the ghastly tale isn't finished.

Marsha is impressed with how detailed her cousin was in describing his babysitter in bondage predicament. Fearlessly he told how he was
made to get hard by the lickety licks of two tongues on his dick, and all in front of an audience of Trick-or-Treaters, how it made him cum.
If only she had a crystal ball like the green faced Wicked Witch of the West in the Oz movie. She'd have tuned into the whereabouts of her
cousins and gotten a movie better than any Netflix can offer. Hmmm, speaking of videos...Marsha wants to know something.

"Hey Leo. That girl Blossom was taking videos and still shots of you in the cauldron and hanging on the clothesline. Did you ever see any footage
of that night?"

Leo is shaking his head and then Lacie speaks up. "Blossom and Meadow have a copy of the video. I babysat them a couple more times and I've
watched the whole thing. I saw everything. Well, it didn't show my brother's dick cuming cause that cowboy got in the way just at the wrong
time. But I saw everything else in great detail. While Blossom and Meadow helped put the mud on Leo, one of the witches kept the camera
filming. So I know everything that happened during the Trick-or-Treating and the backyard photo shoot the sheriff incident. The little guy
was so shocked. But he sure was a cutie, especially when he ran around the yard with no clothes on. I wonder what he looks like now? Would
he be eleven years old now?"

Leopold is looking at his sister, his face looking aghast. He's open mouthed and shellshocked.

"I...I can't believe you've seen that video. You never told me you knew what happened over there. You've seen the whole thing?"

Lacie is laughing so hard now she can hardly speak when she replies. "I've seen the video three times."

All Leo can do is look downward and shake his head. His sister knew the secret of the babysitting fiasco the whole time.

"But there is one thing Blossom and Meadow would not tell me," Lacie continued. "They didn't go into much detail of what happened between
you guys getting back to the house after Trick-or-Treating and when the parents came home. As you just said that's three hours unaccounted
for."

"Okay, it looks like there is a lot more to this story. Let's hear the rest of it, and too bad we didn't bring snacks. This story should be made
into a movie and I want popcorn," Marsha says. "And remember, you're still under oath. You have to tell us everything."

Leo sighed and resolutely refused to hide his face, though he probably wanted to run off and hide.

"Okay, this is what happened next. I'm standing in the living room, realizing I'm covered with mud, got no shoes on and this stuff is gonna be
falling off of me at some point. I can't sit down anywhere. I ask when am I going to get this crap off of me. Blossom said I can get washed
off right away, but they are not going to undo my handcuffs, not yet she said. I was stuck in a bad spot. I needed to get the mud off, but
I can't do it if I got my hands behind my back. I could tell from their smiles they knew I was cornered like a rat. I'd have to let Blossom and
Meadow put me in the tub and wash me off.

"Allright, you got me. Take me to the bathroom. Do what you need to do."

There was nothing fancy about their bathtub. It was big enough, but it didn't have a shower hose attachment. The shower was in the bathroom
of the master bedroom and they weren't going to let me use that. I stood next to the tub as the water got run into it. Blossom wanted it filled
up and tested for the right temperature before letting me get into the tub. As I'm standing there I made no attempt to get in before
being told. I decided it would be a bad idea to attempt to get into a tub when I can't use my hands. I'd slip and bust my skull.

I had to let both girls hold onto me as I carefully stepped over the side and into the water. The water was warm, could have used more hot
water, but Blossom had things figured out. "To get you clean will take more than one tub of water. This first one is to get most of that mud
off and down the drain."

All I could do was sit there in the tub as the two girls rubbed their hands over my upper body. They scooped water and rinsed the icky black
stuff off. Five minutes later the tub of blackness is swooshing down the drain and I'm mostly free of mud. I continue to sit there as the tub
is refilled, Blossom checking on if I like the heat level this time. I thought the hardest part was over, but no no, not by a long shot.

"Stand up Leo. Meadow and I are going to soap you up now."

I had to stand there in the tub as those two girls took their time lathering up their hands and scrubbing every inch of me. I swear each inch got
scrubbed by both girls. Armpits, buttcrack, and my dick and balls must have been washed by each one two times. I was as hard as ever, but
I didn't get off cause there wasn't any continuous rubbing on it. I must have been in that tub for half an hour. The girls helped me get out and
in getting dried off they made sure to dry my dick five or six times just to be sure I don't catch a cold or something.

After I'm dried off Blossom and Meadow put the damp towels into the hamper and then they just stand there looking at me. I guess this was
as far as their plan had been worked out and Blossom didn't know what to do.

"Can I get my hands free and get dressed now?" I asked them. They just looked at each other and giggled, then both turned back toward me,
both shaking their heads. Blossom told Meadow to stand there and "Guard" me, as she left the bathroom. A couple minutes later she is back.

"There will be no clothes for you. I went to the bedroom and I hid your clothes. You won't be able to find them."

Having no clothes is bad enough, but my arms are starting to ache at both the wrists and the shoulders. I need to get out of these handcuffs.
I explain how this is getting painful and it would be bad to keep me this way. If I got an aneurysm or a heart attack because I was kept cuffed
up, then how will they explain why their babysitter is dead on the floor naked with his hands cuffed behind him? How will that look I asked
them. Blossom thinks this over.

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you," she said. "You get the cuffs off, but you can't get dressed until the clock is exactly twelve midnight. You cover
up and the cuffs go right back on."

Now it's a horrible deal I know that, but I'm not spending two more hours in those damn handcuffs. I've been naked in front of the girls for
over an hour already. I'll just have to deal with being the naked babysitter for two more hours.

"Alright...I'll do it. I'll do it." And so I finally got those damn cuffs off of me. I wanted to send that ol Sheriff Barnes a personal thank you, but
one can't beat up a nine year old just because he's a cause of your embarrassment. Nope, he was just doing his duty. The ones who are really
the cause of all this I'm stuck with for a while longer. What is the normal thing babysitters do during a long evening? I really had no idea what
my sister does with those two girls.

Meadow must have been thinking the same thing. "When are we going to take these costumes off?" she asked.

For the last couple hours I had not been looking at their costumes. They both wore matching Arabian Princess costumes. The costume fit
normally on Meadow, while being too small in all curvy and more filled out areas on the twelve year old Blossom. Normally I'd have been perving
out on staring at Blossom's...ummm, blossoming boobies, but the costumes I was forced to wear and what I'd gone through had taken thoughts
of looking at the two cute girls and thrown them right out the window.

Blossom doesn't want to take the costumes off, not just yet. "I got an idea. How about a game of hide and seek. This is a big house, two stories,
and Leo here has never been inside this house before. He's only been in our bedroom, the bathroom, and out here in the living room. Leo
will close his eyes and count to fifty. We'll hide and he can try to find us."

"Then you and I change into something else?" Meadow asks, knowing something is up but not knowing what that is.

"We are the two Princesses of Arabia. Leo is a Viking from far far away and if he finds one of us, then the one caught will pay a penalty."

"What kind of penalty?" Meadow wants to know.

"We play the game for fifteen minutes. The Viking has fifteen minutes to find one of us hiding. If he catches one of us he gets to do what all
Viking marauders do when they catch a girl."

"What do Vikings do when they catch a girl hiding?" Meadow asks, and I too want to know what Vikings do when they catch a girl.

"The Viking strips the girl naked and then he marries her," Blossom said and I nearly fell over while trying not to laugh.

Meadow's face turns a few shades whiter. She could have switched costumes out for playing a girl who just had all her blood drained out of her
lithe little body by a thirsty vampire. She must have been thinking about what would happen if I found her hiding spot. She'd be forced to get
naked and be my bride. But she wasn't too fazed, could still think and ask more questions.

"What happens if the Viking doesn't find us in time?"

"There will be a kitchen timer set for the game. If the timer goes off and the Viking is without a captured girl, then the Viking becomes the
prisoner and we can do whatever we want to him. Anything we want."

"OH cool," Meadow says, and then one more question. "What are we going to do to him if he don't catch one of us?"

"Then I'm going to use a sorcerer's potion to turn the Viking into a Genie. And as a Genie he'll have to grant us three wishes...after we rub his
magic lamp each time to make the Genie appear."