New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 2)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

What does Erica do next?

Erica goes talk to the boys who are skipping class (possibly Henry, John and/or Bill).
23%
Erica decides to ask the girls about them "having everything under control" (Lisa and/or Alicia).
46%
Erica tries to find Liana and see if she knows anything.
31%

Total votes: 13

ElvenStrider

Re: New Erica Stories (New Poll)

Post by ElvenStrider »

imanewb wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:32 am Let me start by saying the stories are great, really enjoyable in the main.

But, and I'm struggling to phrase this so that it doesn't come across negatively, while there has to be some suspension of disbelief with any fiction... I prefer things remain at least somewhat 'realistic'...

They are most enjoyable early on, starting credibly e.g. the crowd reactions, the mass appreciation & recording when they thought she was streaking voluntarily in The Big Game (although we, obviously, know it was orchestrated by the antagonists) was great, well described and realistic to my way of thinking.

But, I find it less enjoyable (i.e. not unenjoyable) when things start to get 'less credible' e.g. 'absolutely everyone' (ok, there are a few holdouts) suddenly being ok with progressing from looking to touching, potentially icky, but ok...

Her supposed friends enjoying her humiliation - grand... but when the 'pranks' become 'not pranks'... when they're perfectly happy en masse to commit outright criminal acts (destruction of/stealing clothing, assault, blackmail, etc ) without a hint of doubt or compassion (given some of the supposedly close, long-term friendships) as things get more and more extreme (and sure, the character's at least partially enjoying things - her physical response if nothing else) doesn't sit right on the credibility front for me.

Meh, it's late, I can't explain that better... in precis, more of the same please but, for me, not much further.
to be fair, most of that comes from the original Erica stories from 10-20 years ago, especially stealing/destruction of clothing and the touching.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

imanewb wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:32 am Let me start by saying the stories are great, really enjoyable in the main.

But, and I'm struggling to phrase this so that it doesn't come across negatively, while there has to be some suspension of disbelief with any fiction... I prefer things remain at least somewhat 'realistic'...

They are most enjoyable early on, starting credibly e.g. the crowd reactions, the mass appreciation & recording when they thought she was streaking voluntarily in The Big Game (although we, obviously, know it was orchestrated by the antagonists) was great, well described and realistic to my way of thinking.

But, I find it less enjoyable (i.e. not unenjoyable) when things start to get 'less credible' e.g. 'absolutely everyone' (ok, there are a few holdouts) suddenly being ok with progressing from looking to touching, potentially icky, but ok...

Her supposed friends enjoying her humiliation - grand... but when the 'pranks' become 'not pranks'... when they're perfectly happy en masse to commit outright criminal acts (destruction of/stealing clothing, assault, blackmail, etc ) without a hint of doubt or compassion (given some of the supposedly close, long-term friendships) as things get more and more extreme (and sure, the character's at least partially enjoying things - her physical response if nothing else) doesn't sit right on the credibility front for me.

Meh, it's late, I can't explain that better... in precis, more of the same please but, for me, not much further.
I mean, let's be honest, even the tamest, most wholesome story on this board probably has an element of criminality, we ARE talking about public indecency at the very least, which is illegal in most parts of the world, it's all stretching the suspension of disbelief from square one.
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

Girlspns wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:58 pm
Ok that's annoying, timed out(?), had to log back in, and lost my whole reply :(

Take 2: The briefer version: On the subject of stretching suspension of disbelief (SoD)

Can't speak for the rest of the world, but public nudity 'without more' is acceptable here:

CPS public nudity/naturism

"In the absence of any sexual context and in relation to nudity where the person has no intention to cause alarm or distress it will normally be appropriate to take no action unless members of the public were actually caused harassment, alarm or distress (as opposed to considering the likelihood of this)."

So no, for me those 'tamest & most wholesome' stories don't stretch SoD much, if at all (maybe a little vis public reaction).

Likewise, with the 'less tame' but non-sexual (easy to believe by community standards, that stripping pranks, pantsing, etc are considered embarrassing but harmless fun, and ignored unless someone takes things too far.

For stories with 'naughty stuff'(tm) - there are many fine stories here, and elsewhere, that would definitely have severe real world consequences, but are written so as to barely strain credulity.

e.g. cliche filled madey uppy off the top of my head (or it was the first time round) example...

Girl makes 'sure thing' bet with friends, loses (surprise!), can't pay up, offered alternative, accepts, teased (including sexually), humiliated, punished (no real harm*) in private, compliance coerced with fake* threat of spreading pics, rewarded at end with evidence destroyed & massive orgasm, regrets, she has a few, but relieved she swears of gambling (until the next sure thing comes along :D) and/or finds new friends as too embarrassed to face them now.

*because they don't want to really hurt their friend, or go to prison/have to register as sex offenders.

Others, not so much.

And stretching credulity beyond the ability of SoD to mitigate seems to be a pet peeve of mine, who knew?

But, as I think I said earlier. Just my opinion - and we all know, opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one, and they all stink :roll:

p.s. trying to explain how my brain works is difficult. :ugeek:
johndoe06

Re: New Erica Stories (New New Poll)

Post by johndoe06 »

[...]
Hey imanewb I hear what you're saying. I'm not a fan when stories go all out and are to unbelievable either. I'm always trying to keep some level of realism in my stories, that's the main reason why I decided to give Erica the mask when se goes in public, so next story I can begin with most people still not knowing it was her. I'm also trying to explain how things pan out after Erica's stunts in the Epilogues, I hope they make the story easier to digest. I also think people don't feel bad for Erica cause most of them know that deep down she is liking what's happening to her (in some level), that's for me one of the focal points of Erica's stories. Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks for the critique.

also, thanks ElvenStrider and Girlspns for the words. That's exactly how I feel too.

Here's the result of the poll, btw.

It went kinda like I thought it would. Thanks for voting.

Anyway, new poll is up.
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
ElvenStrider

Post by ElvenStrider »

new poll somehow ended before it began?
johndoe06

Post by johndoe06 »

ElvenStrider wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:27 pm new poll somehow ended before it began?
Ops, just fixed it.
potatopenguin

Post by potatopenguin »

johndoe06 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:52 pm

[...]
Hey imanewb I hear what you're saying. I'm not a fan when stories go all out and are to unbelievable either. I'm always trying to keep some level of realism in my stories, that's the main reason why I decided to give Erica the mask when se goes in public, so next story I can begin with most people still not knowing it was her. I'm also trying to explain how things pan out after Erica's stunts in the Epilogues, I hope they make the story easier to digest. I also think people don't feel bad for Erica cause most of them know that deep down she is liking what's happening to her (in some level), that's for me one of the focal points of Erica's stories. Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks for the critique.

also, thanks ElvenStrider and Girlspns for the words. That's exactly how I feel too.

Here's the result of the poll, btw.

It went kinda like I thought it would. Thanks for voting.

Anyway, new poll is up.
First pill was kinda quick haha. Still results probably wouldn't have changed.
johndoe06

Post by johndoe06 »

potatopenguin wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:24 am First pill was kinda quick haha. Still results probably wouldn't have changed.
Yeah, I'm thinking on switching it up every week or so.
johndoe06

Erica and The School Play - Part 1

Post by johndoe06 »

Alright, time for another Erica story.

Erica and The School Play - Part 1

"Erica, you should sign up"

"Hum?" I came back to reality looking up

Alicia was pointing at the school bulletin board where there was a sign-up sheet

"The School Play!" she began reading from the board

"Calling all aspiring actors and behind-the-scenes stars!

We're excited to announce auditions for the school's upcoming Rome and Juliet play. Whether you love acting, singing, dancing, or working backstage, there's a place for you in our production. Roles available for actors of all experience levels! No previous acting experience necessary. Join us for this incredible opportunity to showcase your talent and make new friends. We can't wait to see you at auditions! Sign up on this sheet. Break a leg, and let's make this a play to remember!"

"Alicia but look at the audition dates, it's today"

"Right now to me more precise. That's why we're here"

I look around and realize the theater class door was right next to the board.

"Oh..."

"Great! It's settled then" Alicia said excited, dragging me by the hand into the theater class.

Inside there was a line with a few students auditioning. Mrs. Chariot was sitting at a table with her assistant, another student. They were taking notes of the people auditioning. I waited with Alicia for my turn. When we were up Alicia put me forward.

"Hello Erica, good to see you auditioning, it's good to try to come out of your comfort zone sometimes" Mrs. Chariot said, with a pity smile.

Her assistant was Bobby a clear 'theater kid', he spoke "So, what are you auditioning for, Erica?"

"oh... I... I haven't actually read Romeo and Juliet..." I said rubbing my elbow.

He just rolled his eyes "What can you do, can you act? Sing? Dance? Anything"

I was starting to blush "I... I don't know..."

He rolled his eyes harder if that was even possible. He looked at Mrs. Chariot throwing his shoulders but she said "Can you scream?"

"I think so..."

"Give me a scream, a big one, from the top of your lungs" she said looking hopeful.

I took a deep breath but the only thing that came out was the most out-of-tune pathetic excuse for a cry "aaAaaaAaaaaaaaaAaaaaaa..." until Alicia gave my foot a big stomp "...aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOUCH ALICIA!!!"

Everyone started laughing, even Mrs. Chariot was trying to hide her giggle while I rubbed my foot with my hands.

"Good job Erica, and nice assist Alicia" Mrs. Chariot said giggling, she turned to Bobby "Alright Bobby, write her up, she got the part"

I waited outside for Alicia to finished auditioning and when she came out I was still rubbing my sore foot.

"Ouch alicia, that stomp really hurt..." I pouted.

"Boo hoo, you got the part didn't you?" she laughed "Now us and the girls have a excuse to hang out everyday after class!"

"The girls?"

"Yeah, did I forget to tell you? Carrie and Lisa are also in the play" she giggle as she skipped away

Next day I was in the hallways and was approached by Bobby, he told me to walk with him as he marched fast down the halls

"Alright, Erica" Bobby handed me a stack of paper as we walked "You have no lines you're an extra" he was sassier than I'd like. "...but Mrs. Chariot pitys you and wants you to come out of your shell or something, so you get to be the extra who has the scream at the end of the play"

"The scream?"

"Yes, it's all in the script I gave you, I won't go in details but close to the end of the play you'll be on a wooden stock for a while 'watching the fight happen' before you scream of te top of your lungs when one of the characters dies" he said

"Wooden stock? like those medieval ones?"

"Exactly, Lisa is running the props and costumes department for this play and it will have one done by rehearsal"

"Lisa? Props and costumes? Why?" I inquired, confused

"Beats me. We offered her Juliet, but she decline and demanded she ran props and costumes instead". We were walking fast like he had somewhere to be. "Okay, so read the whole script, and practice your scream, it's literally your only moment to shine. don't. fuck. it. up."

No pressure.

He walked off before I could thank him.

During my free period I read the script and my part was mostly just being there in the background with some other extras. Apparently they moved the fight scene to the end of the play and by that scene I'd be locked in a wooden stock, with my arms ad head in the wholes, while the fight happened. Once this Mercutio guy dies I'm suppose to scream in horror. He then says a few things and the they draw the curtains. that's the last scene I'm in.

I still don't understand why Lisa got a backstage job, why not one of the main parts, I know she could act and she loved the attention...
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Welcome back Erica! Can't wait to see what she gets up to now.