Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
cradulich

Re: Dare Me (new 11/10)

Post by cradulich »

The story continues with the vibrance of past chapters. Keep up the good work. :D
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 16 - Wait, What Happened at Camp? (Part 11)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 16 - Wait, What Happened at Camp? (Part 11)

Rooster caught up to them as they were just leaving their fourth store.

"We're out of trash bags," he grumbled. He didn't try to hide his irritation, either. Because despite his assurances that the rain was over, the cheer team had insisted on using up a bunch of his bags for the shuttle ride to the mall. Peeling off a twenty from a roll of cash, he handed it to Bear. That man clearly did not like parting with his hard-gained money.

Lucy’s anxiety grew as Bear saluted his CO and took off across the parking lot. The twenty could only mean one thing. He was headed somewhere on foot to buy more trash bags. And that meant the naked girl would be accompanying him! And as usual, she did not get a vote in the matter. Scanning ahead, she identified their most likely destination, a convenience store located across the street from the strip mall and sitting on the corner. Her heart started pounding as she realized she was on a collision course with more exposure.

She had been lulled into a false sense of security working beside Bear in empty shops. She should have been relieved on behalf of Alice and Hanna. By sending Bear on this errand, Rooster had at least spared them the utter humiliation of entering the convenience store naked and chained to the errand boy. But all she could think about as Bear dragged her closer and closer to the street was her own impending embarrassment.

When they reached the crosswalk, she stood awkwardly next to her fully clothed partner until the signal changed. She knew what a sight she made and could see passengers turning inside their cars to gawk at the naked white girl standing under the streetlamps next to her hulking companion and waiting to cross the street.

When the light changed, they made their way across the grimy asphalt and onto the convenience store property. She heard a loud whistle and turned to see a man standing beside a gas pump smiling at her. His hungry leer made her uncomfortable. For once, she was glad to be cuffed to Bear. At least he couldn’t abandon her naked and alone in the store.

As they approached the entrance, she could see several customers milling around inside. At least, she assumed they were customers. Most weren’t holding anything and looked like they were simply hanging out rather than shopping. They, all men, were brightly lit while she remained relatively concealed in darkness as long as she stayed safely outside the store. She tried to drag her feet as they reached the door, hoping against hope that Bear would find reason to pause and give her a chance to gather her wits before being thrust naked into another embarrassing situation.

But it didn't do her any good. He was on a mission and had no good reason to slow down just then. As he opened the door, a bell tinkled over their heads to announce their arrival. The bear and the bare, quite a pair! Immediately, several pairs of eyes turned and locked onto the naked cheerleader. The cashier, a skinny black man who looked to be in his twenties, took one look at Lucy and grinned.

"Wohoo," he cried, coming around his counter to get a closer look, "my, my, Bear, this don't look like old Rooster's normal cleaning crew. What in the hell is that rascal up to now?"

"How you doin, Dodger," was Bear's friendly reply. Apparently, this man was more than just an acquaintance. Bear did not bother to explain Lucy's presence or why she was naked and cuffed to his wrist.

"And who do I have the pleasure?" he asked my terrified sister.

By now, the other shoppers were starting to gather around to get a better look at pretty naked blonde attached to Bear’s wrist. Lucy was so exposed and out of place under the bright lights of the gas station. In addition to her lack of clothes and the fact that she was the only female, she was also the only one with white skin. Well, and pink if you count everything she was flashing.

She managed to whisper "Lucy Jenkins", and Dodger warmly welcomed her to his humble store. Just then, a breeze from a lazy oscillating fan in the corner wafted over her naked body and she made a little, involuntary shiver. She immediately regretted it as it drew even more attention to the jiggliest, most interesting parts of her exposed body.

One of the customers, an older gentleman, started to converse casually with Bear as if the naked girl on his wrist were an everyday occurrence. Lucy stood patiently by, but on the inside, she was screaming. Her partner was always in such a hurry to get places. But suddenly he had all the time in the world to stand and chat with the good men of this convenience store. All the while, she could feel eyes studying every inch of her naked body from every direction.

The conversation turned to sports and to the start of the upcoming school year. It turns out Bear was on the school's wrestling team which had finished second in the state the previous year. All that conditioning explained his physique and fitness as well as his exceptional balance.

"They're gonna win it all this year," predicted one of the old-timers, “I just know it!”

"Of course they are," replied Dodger on Bear's behalf, "my man Bear won best grappler in the state last year as only a Junior! With him as the captain, winning state will be the perfect send off for a great career." Turning to address Bear, he asked, "You been workin' on any new moves?"

"A few," Bear replied cryptically.

"Care to show us?" called someone from behind Lucy, and several other spectators added their voice to the request.

"I can't," he answered, holding up his hand to show off the handcuff. It's pretty hard to maneuver with another person attached to your arm like that. But Dodger would not be denied.

"Why not demonstrate on miss Lucy? She looks like she’s up for anything," he suggested.

Her heart started pounding when she realized Bear was actually considering the idea. She couldn't think of anything she wanted less than to be Bear's naked wrestling partner for a demonstration in front of a bunch of leering strangers. Unable to back away from him, she looked up at her captor with wide eyes. Shaking her head subtly, she silently pleaded with him not to make her do it.

"Come on, Bear," ordered the old-timer, "show us what you've been working on. Show us the moves that are gonna make you a state champ!"

Taught to respect his elders, Bear responded with a "yes, sir" and shot his hand out faster than it had any business moving. Lucy thought she was poised to fend off any attempted engagement from her impromptu wrestling partner. But in a flash, Bear was able to wrest her into the position of his choosing.

She felt her arm being bent backward at the shoulder until she was doubled over at the waist.

"This is called a standing arm bar," he casually explained; receiving ooh's and ahh's from his enthralled audience at having so easily locked up his sparring partner. Bent over, she had to rise onto her toes to keep the pressure off her strained shoulder ligaments. That caused her bare ass to be thrust high into the air. It was a very unladylike position and one which prompted hushed whispers between the appreciative spectators behind her.

She flailed about for some time, frantically scrabbling her free hand against the uncomfortable hold. But nothing she tried made any difference to her predicament. Gradually coming to accept the futility of resistance, she dropped her unencumbered arm to dangle it in a show of surrender. Bear let her hang helplessly with her other arm stuck in the air to prove the dominance of his hold on even the most motivated opponent. She could only stand there, teetering on her toes with her leg muscles flexing until he decided to release her.

The thick air stirred as the fan in the corner decided to make another lazy circuit of the room. She felt the cool air come up between her legs and blow over her exposed loins. Staring at the floor, her face burned with shame. If it was that easy for a slight breeze to locate and reach her overheated sex, the onlookers behind her had to be having no trouble doing the same thing with their eyes. She was glad to have her hair hanging down to obscure her blushing face at least partially.

"I've been working on a new takedown and submission hold. Wanna see it?" he asked, receiving a spirited affirmative response from the extremely entertained audience. Lucy felt the pressure on her arm ease and immediately stood up. She saw Bear kicking off his boots and grew very concerned. She didn't know what a submission hold was and was not interested in finding out or being on the receiving end of one. Shaking her head more urgently, she backed warily from Bear, but the handcuff around her wrist did not allow her to retreat more than an arm's length. That just so happened to be the exact distance he needed to demonstrate his next trick.

Swinging out his leg, he felled her with a perfectly executed foot sweep. The naked wrestler yelped in surprise as her world was upended. He darted out and grabbed the arm she intended to use to catch her fall and redirected her just before her face smashed into the floor. His mastery of balance and bodily motion allowed him to direct her fall, converting her downward linear inertia into rotational energy. Spun around an invisible fulcrum, somehow, her bottom ended up hitting the ground first. Her plump anatomy did cushion her fall, but she still landed with a surprised grunt.

In complete control of the situation, he spun her on her bottom like the world's sexiest top, limbs flying and unsecured hair fanning out behind her. It was in no way a fair fight as he outclassed her with more than twice her weight in pure muscle; not to mention his years of wrestling experience which Lucy obviously lacked. Reaching out, he snatched her right foot as it flew past him.

Lucy spun to a stop, dizzy and disoriented. Bear used it to his advantage, dropping to the ground and already maneuvering to wrap her in a smothering embrace from behind. He threw his right hand over her head and crossed it in front of her chest to pin her left arm against her side. In the process, he also ended up with a handful of her breast, a perfect little hand hold. At the same time, he used his feet to fully extend her left leg while continuing to lift her right leg into the air.

He reclined until he was lying flat on the floor, pulling Lucy all the way on top of him with both of them facing up. She grew more alarmed when she realized he hadn’t stopped drawing her right foot upward. It was almost to her head!

Lucy's first instinct was a desperate urge to close her legs and restore some sense of modesty. Bear had put her in an extremely compromising position. Laying on top of him, her pelvis was inescapably thrust upward to form a nice, high focal point. And with one leg held straight down between his strong legs and the other pinned next to her head, she sensed her glistening pussy was being held fully open. Luckily, her cheerleader training had made her flexible enough to maintain the extreme position without injury.

Lucy fought like a wildcat, twisting her naked body back and forth and flexing every muscle she had in a desperate attempt to free herself. Her little arms were no match for Bear's muscular hug, but she did have strong, runner's legs. She strained and struggled, flexing her biggest muscles over and over. Without breaking a sweat, Bear absorbed every flex, holding her fast against him and refusing to yield even an inch to the naked blonde. She grunted and huffed, willing her body to somehow find a way to break free. But all that effort barely produced more than a slight wiggle of her hips back and forth and an alluring rippling effect upon her trim abdominal muscles which ended up being much more sexy than effective.

Finally, when her reserves had been depleted, with a frustrated cry of defeat, the naked wrestler gave up struggling and lay still. Every flawless detail of her beautiful, feminine physique was laid bare for the benefit of the onlookers who applauded when they realized Bear's submission hold had accomplished its goal and that the naked girl had entered a state of total submission. She stopped moving everything except her chest which demanded to replenish the air supply to her lungs. Every time she sucked in another breath, her chest expanded and her extremely stiff nipple would press directly into his waiting palm which was still smothering her entire left breast.

The very happy store patrons crowded around each other, straining to get a good look at the action. Desperate to avoid eye contact, Lucy looked straight up, choosing instead to look at the dirty ceiling tiles above her. Even there, she found more humiliation. The unblinking eye of a store security camera was staring back at her and had recorded the whole thing for Dodger's benefit, if he remembered to save the tape.

If she wasn't already humiliated enough, the worst part was the periodic contractions coming from deep within her helplessly splayed pussy. Every few seconds, her mating muscles would flex involuntarily, the outward result was just a little movement, a spasm of her juicy anatomy, barely noticeable unless someone happened to be paying close attention to it. Unfortunately for her, everyone in the circle happened to be paying very close attention and noticed every single one. Once she had caught her breath, she whimpered and made one last little squirm of her hips. She knew, from the way they were laying, that meant she was grinding her naked bottom into Bear’s lap, but she had lost the ability to care at that point. Her pathetic wiggle didn't work, but the whimper did convince Bear to finally show mercy and release her.

After all the humiliation she had endured, she wanted nothing more than to curl up into a ball for a while and recover. Unfortunately, her cuff was a cruel taskmaster. When Bear stood up, it only took one bite on Lucy's tender wrist and she was forced off the ground as well, to stand on her wobbly legs next to her partner while he received many pats on the back and high-fives. When he went to pay for the trash bags, Dodger insisted they were on the house. He didn't argue, but happily pocketed Rooster's money. Like his grand-pops, he was always on the lookout for a deal that pays.

Lucy had no choice but to follow Bear where he led her. She did her best to ignore the little comments the onlookers were making at her expense. She did feel better knowing the degrading wrestling demonstration was truly behind her. And, once they had exited the convenience store, she could at least once again put on the only covering her dare allowed her, the comforting cloak of darkness. As they headed back across the street toward the strip mall, her thoughts began to return to her friends. She had to hope their time spent being adorable naked janitors had gone a little better than hers.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
student

Re: Dare Me (new 11/16)

Post by student »

"She had to hope their time spent being adorable naked janitors had gone a little better than hers."

:D :D :) ;) :lol:

Lucy managed to get Rooster some free trash bags and may become a wrestling team mascot even if she can't make the cheerleading team. Better, still, Lucy is networking--even if reluctantly. Bear knows people.
perseus

Post by perseus »

This chapter was absolutely exciting! The level of embarrassment and exposure that Lucy is able to is astonishing. I can only imagine what she will have to deal with next!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

Wow - a submission hold you could only perform on gymnasts and cheerleaders! I can only imagine how much it would hurt for that move to be performed on me :shock:

I've always felt that Lucy is rather blase about having her boobs touched, right back from when she allowed Surfer Dave(?) to freely massage his cream in, to when she enlisted her brother to continue the application. This time, she kept silent as her little boobie was firmly gripped, though of course she was struggling. (What was her free hand doing? I can't seem to follow it!) I wonder how she felt about the groping... I get the feeling that she was much more concerned about those spread legs :)

I'm not sure where I'm going with this comment, other than to say I hope Lucy has many more boob touches in her future and this story continues to it's true conclusion! Looking forward to a new chapter as always.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

fuwafuwataimu wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:12 pm Wow - a submission hold you could only perform on gymnasts and cheerleaders! I can only imagine how much it would hurt for that move to be performed on me :shock:

I've always felt that Lucy is rather blase about having her boobs touched, right back from when she allowed Surfer Dave(?) to freely massage his cream in, to when she enlisted her brother to continue the application. This time, she kept silent as her little boobie was firmly gripped, though of course she was struggling. (What was her free hand doing? I can't seem to follow it!) I wonder how she felt about the groping... I get the feeling that she was much more concerned about those spread legs :)

I'm not sure where I'm going with this comment, other than to say I hope Lucy has many more boob touches in her future and this story continues to it's true conclusion! Looking forward to a new chapter as always.
A wrestler would tap out long before reaching full extension. That's why it's such an effective maneuver. Unfortunately, Lucy didn't know about tapping out, so Bear just kept stretching.

And, yes, both her arms were pinned, sorry for the confusion.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

student

Post by student »

It appears that Mission Creep has mutated Dare Me into a story longer than you planned. As a reader, I thank you for letting this story grow organically. This has made the story richer, fuller, and given me more entertainment than I'm entitled to. Thank you.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

student wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:44 am It appears that Mission Creep has mutated Dare Me into a story longer than you planned. As a reader, I thank you for letting this story grow organically. This has made the story richer, fuller, and given me more entertainment than I'm entitled to. Thank you.
You're welcome, but I disagree on your analysis about mission creep. Dare Me was always intended to be a rich, full, epically long tale. As far as I'm concerned, it's right on schedule. That said, there is an ever-present risk of plot lulls and getting too predictable (most people can probably guess where the story is going by this point). I find the overall plot compelling enough to see it through to completion, but am willing to entertain any argument to the contrary. My position has always been clear. I will only continue the story if there is enough interest. If the readers lose interest and would rather read the rest of Thornwood or something else instead, so be it.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I'm quite enjoying this story and would love to see how it ends.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

neverdoubted wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:14 pm
You're welcome, but I disagree on your analysis about mission creep. Dare Me was always intended to be a rich, full, epically long tale. As far as I'm concerned, it's right on schedule. That said, there is an ever-present risk of plot lulls and getting too predictable (most people can probably guess where the story is going by this point). I find the overall plot compelling enough to see it through to completion, but am willing to entertain any argument to the contrary. My position has always been clear. I will only continue the story if there is enough interest. If the readers lose interest and would rather read the rest of Thornwood or something else instead, so be it.
As a personal take, a story with so much passion and thought put into it with as much rich story as this should see it's completion out. Just like Thornwood will get, but that can wait as you have already promised to see that to it's climax too. Whatever you do I imagine it will be top quality. I hope we have many ND chapters in the future.

One question I've been meaning to ask. When you get to Thornwood how will you carry out it's release? So far all the chapters are avaliable here in archives but I think it would be awkward to send people there or some people might not have read that masterpiece yet. You could link or just upload chapter upon chapter under a post in the enf section. The reuploads would already be completed chapters. Could be a nice way to get new people hooked on it.