It's In the Script: New Jan 31

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Trundle

Re: It's In the Script: New Nov. 18

Post by Trundle »

Yes!

Delighted to see this back again, I've loved the Halloween story too but it's always a joy to see a new chapter of this story.

We left it last time with Stian essentially trapped, he can't say no to any demands now and he's running out of clothes. I can't wait until we get to see the filming of the "boy glue" scene. This sounds an amazing movie!
Massageguy

Re: It's In the Script

Post by Massageguy »

TeenFan wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:34 pm It's In the Script
Part 34.

Thank goodness! He finally got some relief!

Pity the medical exam went so quickly...I was hoping for more rectal/prostate stuff.

Saute's hand looks small and dainty, but when it comes to giving a dick a squeeze job, it has plenty of torque and muscle. She must expertly
know how to wring out a mop. She could choke a chicken with the best of them, a real live chicken, grabbing a hen by the neck and putting it
out of its clucking misery. Saute has a vice grip like a boa constrictor with an unlucky rodent caught in its curled grasp. With his penis in the
clutches of the enthusiastic girl and her surprisingly strong grip, Stian's mind switches over to how he would call for help if he was back in the
Space movie...

"Come in Mission Control. This is Major Stian."

"We can hear you loud and clear, Major Stian."

"Houston, I got a problem here. The space worm escaped from the tank and it has a hold on me...I'm getting squeezed."

"Copy that Major. Where are you getting squeezed?"

"Umm, the thing wrapped itself around my dick. It's pumping me like crazy."

"Understood, Major Stian. Our science officer suggests finding the acetylene torch and burning the thing off."

"But...But I could end up with a fried dick."

"Better a burnt dick than dead, Major Stian. Good luck to you. Mission Control out."

For Stian there is no Mission Control to call for help. There are no tools to grab to extricate his ever increasingly throbbing and super sensitive
penis from the grips of Saute's handjob. With great enthusiasm she had wrapped her hand around the middle part of the erection, and for the
last minute or so she's been doing her best to squeeze the cheese out of it. The only source of assistance, the only grownup in the room, the
woman tasked with teaching him and watching over him, the assigned tutor Mrs. Ginger just watches on as she chews on the crust of a pizza
slice. Why won't she put a stop to this? Hasn't this improvisation gone beyond what could be considered normal activities for PG aged kids? This
scene has entered the realm of NC-17 rated material, if not an X. Stian just had his dick sucked by Daisy for crying out loud. Where is there a
Director to call "Cut" when you need one?

The way Saute squeezes him keeps his hardon at full stiffness. However, the sensation is not getting him closer to putting a climax on the scene,
not getting him closer to spurting. The hand stays in one place as it squeezes, loosens up, then squeezes again. Saute isn't making any up and
down the shaft motions. When a boy masturbates his hand goes up and down. It's the slide n squeeze sensation up and down the entire shaft
that gets the full measure of juices flowing, gets the tube lubed and ready to spill the hot contents of a teen boy's balls. Take that back...
the tube is getting very lubed. A line of dick drool oozes out. Stian is amazed, rarely encountering pre-cum during his earlier forays into masturbation land. Normally his jerkoffs are over so much quicker.

"He's getting all slimy again," Julienne states, and being the "mother" in this improvisational madhouse it's her job to be observing the procedures
closely. "But when is the cheese supposed to come out?"

"When you squeeze it looks like his head is going to explode," says Miss Barretta Bartlett, and for the first time in a while the young actress gets in a cameo appearance. "Is there a better way to stroke jerk him off?"

Mrs. Ginger finally gets involved, but not to put an end to the scene. "That lube leaking out helps, but not enough. I got some good stuff in my
bag over here. That's too much squeezing, he's not an orange. Let's try some motion lotion."

Mrs. Ginger rummages through her handbag and she pulls out a tube of lube. The tube is tossed over to Momma Julienne. Stian's movie mother
squirts a generous portion of the fluid on her hand and she takes an active role in solving her son's penis problem. Taking over from Saute,
Julienne rubs her wet and slippery hand all around Stian's dick, coating it from bulbous glans to base.

With the aroused rocket glistening with a fresh coat of lubricant, Julienne takes over the handjob. "I've seen my brother playing with himself"
she says, and she looks over at Flambe, gives her brother a wink. "He got it stiff all the way, but nothing came out...not while I was watching him.
How long does it take? Can you make stuff come out little brother?" The hand slides up and down, fingers wrapped around and squeezing, but
sliding easily now with the slippery lubricant.

Mrs. Ginger steps into the scene once again. "I don't think he'll last long. He probably has plenty of stuff in there, and he's pointed right at you
Doctor Daisy. You need something to catch his stuff with."

Mrs. Ginger picks up the pizza box from off the bed. She brings this over to the group and holds it out in front of Stian. "If he shoots a long way
you need to be prepared. Hold the box in front with the lid open. Be prepared for anything."

With the jerking reaching a faster rhythm, with the countdown starting up again, Stian knows he's about to blow and it's gonna happen soon. He
doesn't want to blow a gasket. He doesn't want to spurt off in front of everyone, but at the same he wants a conclusion to this. An ejaculation
will probably put an end to how much focus and attention these girls are putting into their current exploratory endeavors. Once he's shot off over the moon, spread his space seed so to speak, then everything can go back to normal, whatever "Normal" is going to be on this movie making expedition.

"Houston, we got a problem. I'm about to spring a leak from the master hydraulic line and there's nothing I can do to stop it..."
"Help, my mother is jerking me off...and she's so hot...she's beautiful."
"I've never cum in front of anyone before...." These thoughts rapidly run through Stian's mind and the countdown takes over...Five...Four...Three...

Stian raises his head and closes his eyes and all there is is the increase in pressure, followed by the sudden release of that built up pressure. Stian opens his eyes again and he looks down. Like a hatch blowing out on a spaceship, the internal atmosphere along with various items shoots out into space. What comes out is a white hot rope that is at least four inches long. It blasts out to land on the angled semi-upright lid of the pizza box
two feet away. Another squeezing of his balls and groin and a second shot hits the middle of the pizza container. Instantly everyone lets out some
form of exclamatory statement, making a mishmash of words of which Stian is only partly cognizant of. Mostly all he can do is feel the explosive
series of fluid releases. A third squirt has less distance to it and plops straight downward onto the box. Stian can't remember ever having so
many squirts before, but there it is, a fourth spurt. This last one oozes and dribbles out, flowing out and down like glue squeezed from a bottle of
Elmer's. Finally, the series of contractions inside his crotch comes to an end and all that is left is drips from the dick...plop, plop, plop. Looking
into the pizza box there is a white flowing mess of cream cheese. The big splat that hit the upraised lid flows down toward the creases of
the box lid where it's attached to the main box.

"Holy Moly, that was a lot of spunk," Saute shouts out.
"That's incredible," says Flambe.
"What a blastoff. I've never seen that happen before," adds Miss Bartlette as if a girl her age is supposed to have seen such sights.

"I'll have to do one final examination to be sure, but I think we fixed the problem," Doctor Daisy declares her expert medical opinion. "I think
this dick is disinfected."
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Being new here, I have a lot of what looks like many good stories to catch up on. This was at the top this afternoon, so it seemed like a good place to start---and I wasn't disappointed. I've read the first chapter, and I'm looking forward to reading more when I can and seeing where it goes.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Blondie wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:13 pm Being new here, I have a lot of what looks like many good stories to catch up on. This was at the top this afternoon, so it seemed like a good place to start---and I wasn't disappointed. I've read the first chapter, and I'm looking forward to reading more when I can and seeing where it goes.
Looking forward to hearing what comments you have on this one and other stories of mine you read. This and some other stories are a bit on
the long side. This system doesn't let you leave comments next to the previous posted chapters, so it is sometimes difficult to comment on
older material and have everyone know what part of the story you are referring to. If you use the Reply with a quote button it will copy
the entire chapter on your posting. You'd have to erase all the parts you didn't want on there, can be tedious. Perhaps others know a better
way to do it.
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

TeenFan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:14 am
Blondie wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:13 pm Being new here, I have a lot of what looks like many good stories to catch up on. This was at the top this afternoon, so it seemed like a good place to start---and I wasn't disappointed. I've read the first chapter, and I'm looking forward to reading more when I can and seeing where it goes.
Looking forward to hearing what comments you have on this one and other stories of mine you read. This and some other stories are a bit on
the long side. This system doesn't let you leave comments next to the previous posted chapters, so it is sometimes difficult to comment on
older material and have everyone know what part of the story you are referring to. If you use the Reply with a quote button it will copy
the entire chapter on your posting. You'd have to erase all the parts you didn't want on there, can be tedious. Perhaps others know a better
way to do it.
Not perfect, but quite a lot less tedious...

Open two tabs... one with the story, one with your reply.

Copy the section of text you want to comment on from the story page.

Tab over to the reply, paste the copied text, highlight the newly pasted text, press the quote button (4th icon on tool bar, speech marks)*. Add your comment(s) below.

Rinse and repeat until you've selected/replied/commented on everything you wanted to :D

*unless you're a masochist, in which case you can manually add

Code: Select all

[quote][/quote]
tags around each section you paste :P
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

imanewb wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:47 am

Not perfect, but quite a lot less tedious...

Open two tabs... one with the story, one with your reply.

Copy the section of text you want to comment on from the story page.

Tab over to the reply, paste the copied text, highlight the newly pasted text, press the quote button (4th icon on tool bar, speech marks)*. Add your comment(s) below.

Rinse and repeat until you've selected/replied/commented on everything you wanted to :D

*unless you're a masochist, in which case you can manually add

Code: Select all

[quote][/quote]
tags around each section you paste :P

Thanks for the tip. I might give that a try.
And just for fun, try doing the steps listed above with your left hand, while jerking off with the right hand.
Exercises the brain and improves on motor function as well...lol
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 62.

The section of chapter thirteen of the "Growth of the Spy Seed", the part where Cutty cums all over a file folder using the natural oozing
stickiness of the stuff to be used as glue, well... that was just shocking to read. Stian is alone in the cabin. Mrs. Ginger was out having a
meeting or something like that. He expected her to be back already, but something has her delayed. Stian flips over to chapter fifteen, which
has another intriguing title, "Bananas and Boner Juice".

Cutty can't believe his bad luck. He hangs upside down, having been snared in a trap placed on the jungle footpath. He'd seen scenes of these
being used in Tarzan and other movies but didn't know they actually worked. Cutty tries several times to bend at the waist and reach upward
toward his ankles. The closest he can get his fingertips to is the middle of the calf. Stretched out his fingertips brush the grasses on the ground, but he can't swing himself enough one way or the other to be able to grab one of the nearby shrubs. Damn it...he's stuck there, hanging like a
side of beef on a hook. Hmmm...an idea, with his belt buckle from his khaki safari shorts he might be able to reach one of the branches above
his feet. Cutty slips the belt off and bending away from the ground he tosses the buckle end of the belt toward the branch. After several
attempts he gives up.

Got another idea...extend the belt. Cutty takes out his pocketknife. He slices the shorts until he cuts them into strips. Forming the strips into
a sort of rope, the belt is tied to the shreds of his shorts. This should be long enough to reach the branch that holds the rope his feet are
attached to. If he can hook the branch then he can pull himself up toward it. Cutty swings the rope extension, and it works, the buckle
hooking onto the branch just a foot or so above his ankles. Now he can pull his way to freeing himself.

But as Cutty begins to pull, the sound of branches and bushes rustling gets his attention. Somebody or something is coming, a lot of something.
Still hanging upside down, his knife in hand, Cutty knows it would be a bad time for a large jungle cat to show up hungry. He's not exactly a
sitting duck, but Cutty knows he's little more than a toy on a string if a hungry panther comes out of those bushes.

It's not a panther, or a wild pig that emerges from the shadows of the jungle. Three young native girls, each holding a blow gun, step out from
the jungle darkness. Stepping out into the light the three girls are all topless, their faces smeared with stripes of red paint, their bodies
coated with greenish paint. The girls appear to be around fourteen years old, but it's harder to tell ages when one is looking upside down. Some kind of animal skin wraps around their hips. The tallest girl has a pouch of some kind belted on. A fourth native steps out from the bushes. This time it's a boy of around twelve or thirteen, a naked boy with green body paint from head to toe, his nose and cheeks showing a white stripe of paint. The jungle boy carries a spear ending with a metal blade. That weapon would slice right through the tough hide of a wild Island boar.

"You English?" one of the girls asks.
"No, American," Cutty replies. Fortunately these natives know a little bit of English, though they talk to each other in native Islander.

Cutty's little knife is no match for the weapons of the four Island natives. It would not be wise to put up a fight, so when the lithe and athletic
lad climbs up the tree to free the trap rope Cutty puts up no resistance. When the three girls close in on him what's he gonna do, stab a girl
between the ribs? Of course not. Using Cutty's own shorts shreds and belt he is bound up and taken off into the jungle.

Cutty and his captors come upon a small stream. The four natives cross easily. They can use their spears or blow guns to help balance
themselves. Cutty has to cross with no help and his arms behind his back. Back onto dry land the group stops. One of the girls starts
laughing and pointing. She points at Cutty's tighty white underwear briefs, which being soaked are plastered against his crotch. The native
girl points to the bulge showing. Another girl grabs the back of the underwear. "See through" the girl says. She can probably see pinkish-white
skin and the shadow of butt crack through the sheer and translucent cotton material. The third girl is fascinated with the striped waistband.
She pulls on the front of the underwear, marveling at how it stretches and then snaps back when released. The girl does this several times.

"Leave my undies alone will you," Cutty tells the Islanders, trying to sound tough and manly like Tarzan would.

The tallest girl, the leader of the group, has other ideas. She yanks the underwear down and holds it up to examine the leg holes. She hands
the underwear to the boy. He smiles as he stretches the rubbery waistband. He places Cutty's underwear over his head and peers through the
large "eye sockets" the leg holes make. The three girls giggle and slap each other on the shoulders. The youngest one grabs the underwear off of
the boy and places it on top of her head, kind of like a hair net. She jumps up and down. Soon they are all jumping up and down like it was
all so much fun and games, just a little boynapping out in the jungle. It's all harmless fun.

With so many Island girls so close, and all jumping up and down, Cutty ogles six bouncy boobs. The nipples on the older one are extra erect and
pointy. These girls will be of marrying age in a couple years and will have the hands of the tribe's warriors pressing around those ripe tropical
fruit sized breasts. Those nipples will have tongues wiping the plant based body paint right off of them. Cutty wonders what that body paint
tastes like and how much fun it would be to give a tongue bath to any one of those pairs of teenage tits.

Unfortunately the erotic show of mostly naked girls has Cutty's cock starting its own dance. One girl notices the fast rising penis and she
stops the others from their frolicking. Coming closer they marvel as Cutty's erection reaches its zenith. Now it's likely that these girls are very
familiar with the naked male form. Judging from the nude young teenage buck standing nearby, these Island maidens have probably seen every
boy in the tribe naked. But is seems they've never seen a penis with this much size before. Maybe they've never seen a naked white man.

The older girl pulls something out the pouch connected to her waist belt. It's a banana, a long and yellow banana. She holds the banana up next
to Cutty's fully hard and sticking up erection. The flatter back end is placed next to the bottom of the shaft. The pointed stem end is just a little
shorter than Cutty's cock. The girl then turns and places the banana next to the flaccid dick of the other boy. It's of course no comparison side by side with the banana, not with the boy being soft dicked. The girl holds the yellow fruit up next to Cutty for one more comparison.

"Bigger than banana", the girl says, then she points to the Island boy. "You...you no big. You not warrior yet. Need much growing to look like
white boy."

The jungle boy steps up close and boy howdy is Cutty shocked when the Islander wraps his hand around Cutty's erection.

"I want. I take", the young wannabe warrior says. "Make jungle juice with boy juice and I will drink".
Trundle

Re: It's In the Script: New Nov. 20

Post by Trundle »

The film script just seems better and better!

Really funny to imagine Stians reaction as he's reading the script with that scene in, "Bananas and Boner juice" He must be furious and blushing a deep red knowing what he has to film, but what can he do? He's trapped with no way out.

I really like Stian being upset about all this, it makes the story more fun than him just accepting his fate. Of course we know he'll have to do it eventually but it's fun to see him put up a bit of a sulk before losing his dignity anyway!
TeenFan

Re: It's In the Script: New Nov. 20

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 63.

Stian puts down the book. Stunned and amazed are hardly the words to describe it. A book with scenes like this was actually out there,
sitting on bookshelves for people to buy? Stian knows about romance novels, how much sexy stuff goes on in them, and that many women
are totally addicted to them. He is somewhat familiar with the types of movies where horny men flocked to see women take off their tops
in silly comedies like "Bikini Car Wash" and "Revenge of the Cheerleaders". But is there actually an audience for stories where a thirteen year
old boy is seduced and turned into a plaything by an aging rich lady on a cruise ship? Then that boy ends up naked and toyed with by a group of
native kids on an island? Stian can't think what tv channel might show such a film. But as Mrs. Flanders already pointed out to him, leave it
up to the director to worry about where the film can be watched. Stian, as an actor, is just a hired gun (got a big dick, will travel). He's paid
to play the part and the rest is out of his hands.

The story is interesting, fascinating, and Stian is getting turned on by it. It doesn't take much to get him aroused. It's been six days since he
creamed the pizza box back at the hotel room. Since the filming started it's been day after day of constantly getting hard up watching hot
actresses get undressed, getting boner after boner in scenes that have him in less and less clothing, not to mention the several times he's
had his boy parts touched and much much more. On top of it all, those supplements and Mababas tea that Mrs. Ginger makes him take every morning must have more than just vitamins in them. Stian's been a walking talking erection for days. Those tingling sensations in his balls,
what is that all about, and no private place to jerk off...so annoying.

With his dick throbbing in his shorts, with three naked teen girls in the story chapter showing their tits to Cutty, Stian is beginning to relate to
the lead character in ways he didn't before. Stian slips his shorts off, dropping them to the floor, and he grabs hold of his dick. Holding the
book in the left hand, Stian goes back to reading the chapter, his right hand rubbing himself up and down. He feels a strange kinship to the
fictional character. Cutty is naked and being manipulated for the entertainment and enjoyment of others. Being naked while reading this makes Stian feel like he and Cutty are one and the same. From what he knows about the story, Cutty turns into some sort of hero and performs
remarkable deeds of daring, and apparently does so while running around in the buff half the time. So as Stian lies back on his bunk, playing
around with his junk, he reads on to find out how Cutty gets out of the naked predicament he is in...

"What in the blazes is Jungle Juice?" Cutty wants to know, as if being tied up and naked isn't the most pressing issue at the moment.

None of the three girls or the boy answer the question. First thing to happen is a re-location. The group moves through the jungle a few
hundred feet or so. There is a small hut with a ring of stones in a circle in front of the hut. Cutty's bound arms are tied to a tree and the four natives go off in different directions into the jungle. The boy comes back with a bundle of dried wood. He puts a fire together. The three
teenage girls each come back with a different plant or herb. On a wide flat rock these plants are pulverized into a green goo. The oldest girl,
the one with the waist bag, goes into the hut. She comes out with a small metal pot. The bottom of this pot is blackened, showing it's been
placed over lots of fires to cook something. By this time Cutty has been able to pick out the names of two of his captors.

The taller girl is called Yidas, and the boy is called Lambef. Figuring out what their relationships are has been impossible to determine. Are
the girls the sisters of the boy? Since they all appear to be near the same age that is unlikely. Probably one or two might be a sister. Maybe
none of them are related, but in a small village of natives wouldn't everyone be a sibling or cousin to everyone else in the tribe?. What is obvious
is the boy gets bossed around by all three girls, being the youngest. Getting to see Lambef closer up, Cutty thinks the boy may be thirteen as he
has a scattering of black hair showing just above his dick, making both of them the same age. Starting to grow some hair is the only thing the
native boy has on Cutty. Lambeth is shorter, slimmer, and still looks very boyish.

"What plants are those?" Cutty asks.

The older girl points to each unused plant portion. "Ayahuasca, Moon Flower, and Pashion Flower root." These three items seem to be the
main ingredients to make Jungle Juice. A fourth item, a fuzzy broad flat leaf wasn't named but Cutty recognizes as Cumfrey. Cutty knows this
plant is used to make teas and medicinal poultices. Maybe the cumfrey is just for flavor or maybe color as it turns drinks a bright green.

For half an hour or so these ingredients simmer away in the hot pot with water. The bubbly mixture turns a greenish brown and smells kind of
sickly pungent. Most of the solid material being steeped must have settled to the bottom of the pot. Yidas uses a ladle to scoop the top portion
of the pot into a wide tin pan. As the concoction cools down, Cutty is prepared to add the final ingredient. Each girl takes turns stroking Cutty's dick. During all the prep work he had gotten soft and the girls go to work on him. One girl strokes while a second one massages the balls. Taking turns this is repeated for a while till Cutty is hard up and starting to sweat.

Being naturally curious, Cutty asked questions while all the cooking was done. He learned a couple things about the tribe and what kind of
society it formed. The kids are members of the Toobaloobu Tribe. They stick to themselves in the deepest parts of the jungle and the white
people on the Island mostly leave them alone. As to what this ceremony, this Jungle Juice is all about, it comes down to a basic belief. When
one wants nutrition from a plant then one eats of that plant. The nutrients, the essence of that plant, is taken internally and helps the
individual grow and become strong or heal up after an injury.

The Toobaloobu people also believe they can feed off of another person. If a young person wants to attain physical maturity faster, there is a
way to gain that from an older person. If a girl, whose aspirations as a member of the tribe are to become fertile and produce many children (hopefully more males), suckles from the breast of a milking mother, then the girl will gain the necessary essence to become a good mother someday. Same with the boys. If a young teen boy wants to grow faster, mature into a stronger warrior, then he must ingest the essence of a warrior. Also, if a boy wants to have a certain anatomical part grow and mature to its maximum potential, then something from an exceptional
example of that body part must be taken into one's own body to achieve this development.

Boys beg and plead to gain some of this human essence from the greatest fighters and hunters of the tribe, beg to be given the Man Juice to
make the boy strong. The same with well-endowed males, their essence in the form of Man Juice is desired.

It seems none of the men of the Toobaloobu tribe are exceptionally endowed. The girls keep looking over at Cutty's naked body, looking down at
his dick. Lambef had grabbed Cutty by the dick when it was fully erected, said he wanted it and was going to take it. It's no wonder the boy is eager to partake from Cutty's essence in the form of his Boy Juice. Who doesn't want a bigger penis? Exactly how this is done is still a
mystery to Cutty.

The three girls continue to stroke Cutty's cock n balls, keeping an eye to the level of stiffness and changes in color. Lambef comes over and
he licks Cutty's chest and stomach, lapping the little droplets and beads of salty sweat like a lost traveler in the dessert needing to quench his
thirst. Perhaps Cutty's muscularity, height, and athleticism are desirable to the young lad, and swallowing the sweat is the way for Lambef to
take in this manly essence. Lambef backs off when Yidas picks up the tin pan of Jungle Juice. The girls can tell Cutty is nearing the time to
shoot out some of his lifeforce.

The tin pan is held in front of Cutty's dick, Yidas holding the pan, another girl pointing the hard dick downward. Cutty cums with a mighty
spurt, drops a huge load into the pan, streaks of white glistening on top of the icky greenish goop called Jungle Juice. Lambef takes the pan
and he sits down by the fire. The girls gather around him and they start chanting, or is it singing? Cutty, still tied up and with a leaking
dick, feeling lightheaded from the explosive and intense orgasm, watches in amazement as the boy begins to drink the wicked concoction. The facial expression is of disgust, but the boy drinks the stuff, all of it. He even licks the pan clean so eager he is to take in Cutty's valuable essence
of manliness. Cutty wonders if any anthropologists have studied this tribe. Such bizarre and amazing rituals and beliefs the Toobaloobu people have. Hopefully cannibalism isn't one of their traditions.

The three girls sit down beside the fire, and nobody speaks as everyone waits for Lambef to do something. For ten or fifteen minutes all he
does is sit there, occasionally looking nauseated and about to throw up. Then a new energy makes the young lad shiver and shake. Something is
happening. Lambeth gets on all fours, and he looks up at the sky. The boy howls like he's a wild and hungry animal. Running around on all fours
like a dog, the boy circles the fire and the three girls sitting there.

The next thing the wild boy does is stand up, his body wracked with another fit of trembling. Lambef mumbles, his eyes getting wide and
glassy. The boy grins like a madman as he looks down at himself. Rubbing his hands all over his chest, then his butt and finally his balls, the boy touches himself all over. Turning in a circle, he raises his arms up to the heavens, turning around and around for a minute maybe more before
stopping to face the fire. The kid is high as a kite Cutty thinks to himself. Could he be dangerous in this condition? Is he in control of his
actions?

Lambef's dick joins the hallucinogenic high induced trip. With arms still raised skyward, the penis rises. It gets harder and extends further
and further, getting rigid. The boy's dick grows more than Cutty would have thought possible. The amount of growth from flaccid to erection
quite amazing. The thirteen year old's dick looks to be more than six inches long. How is that possible from how it looked when small? Does
that Jungle Juice stuff really work? That fast? The proof is bobbing and bouncing right in front of Cutty's eyes.

"I need to try some of that stuff," Cutty says, and he really meant it when he said that.
Last edited by TeenFan on Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Re: It's In the Script: New Nov. 27

Post by Themarble »

An amazing chapter here. I like how we can experience more of what the Character Stian is portraying would be feeling and such. Stian might even get so into character one of his scenes in the future that he forgets to draw the line. The better his performance, the more eyes will be drawn to the movie!

I hope Stian gets caught jerking off, perhaps there is a crew meeting and he will be dragged there as is?