The Satanic Psychiatrist

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
imanewb

Re: The Satanic Psychiatrist, Chapter 5

Post by imanewb »

Super :D loving the combination of 'revenge' (in essence by the state at the hands of the psychiatrist) melding with the woman's own desires... only one small change I might have made is that Dr. Withers was privately pleased (enjoying it herself) that Tina went 'off script' and publicly annoyed at the (very marginal) chance the 'victim' might realise that 'hey, if this was illegal for me...' (and pick up a button camera/leave her phone recording in her bag to capture Tina's instructions, etc).

Not that doing so would result in a favourable outcome for Monica, of course... but another potential way to have played with Monica's head - just a thought.
Blondie

Re: The Satanic Psychiatrist, Chapter 5

Post by Blondie »

imanewb wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:44 pm Super :D loving the combination of 'revenge' (in essence by the state at the hands of the psychiatrist) melding with the woman's own desires... only one small change I might have made is that Dr. Withers was privately pleased (enjoying it herself) that Tina went 'off script' and publicly annoyed at the (very marginal) chance the 'victim' might realise that 'hey, if this was illegal for me...' (and pick up a button camera/leave her phone recording in her bag to capture Tina's instructions, etc).

Not that doing so would result in a favourable outcome for Monica, of course... but another potential way to have played with Monica's head - just a thought.
Yes, that would have been a fun way to play with Monica's head. Not that the poor lady doesn't have enough already on her plate. :lol:

Thanks for the feedback, imanewb. I'm always open to new ideas.
Blondie

The Satanic Psychiatrist

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 6: Monica Stripped to Her Underwear

Tina Minsky smiled when she heard Dr. Withers' directive over the intercom: "Tina, could the three of you come in here, please?" Her smile expanded to a grin when the request was followed by Monica Prescott's anguished "No!," which was loud enough to be heard through the closed door almost as clearly as it was over the speaker.

For the twenty-three-year-old Tina Minsky, life at work had become considerably more interesting—if not downright pleasurable—ever since the Prescott case was dropped on her boss's lap. Dr. Withers had filled her in on the nature of the case, including some of the details. When Ms. Minsky first became aware that Dr. Withers' therapy would involve humiliation of her patient, her interest level piqued considerably. And, truth be told, when Monica first came in the office and Tina saw how pretty she was, it fueled her fire even more. Since that moment Tina has taken considerable pleasure in teasing, tormenting and humiliating Monica Prescott whenever given the opportunity.

Prior to Monica's second session Dr. Withers asked Tina if she knew of two high school students, preferably a girl and a boy, who might be interested in "helping" out in Miss Prescott's next session. It took Tina only a few moments to decide that Paula, her sixteen-year-old sister and Ricky, her fourteen-year-old cousin would almost certainly be excited to partake. Dr. Withers agreed to it and Tina contacted her sister. Tina filled her in on the situation and indeed Paula was quite enthusiastic.

Tina also invited her cousin Ricky but was rather vague with him as to what it would entail. Tina enticed him to attend by telling him that he might get to see a scantily clad, pretty young lady. She thought it might be fun for all (well, maybe not for the guest of honor) to witness the innocent young teenager's surprised reactions. Indeed, thought Tina, Ricky's wide-eyed look of wonder when Monica was forced to remove her blouse in the waiting room (an occurrence the reader hopefully recalls from a previous chapter) definitely added to the moment.

Tina, Paula and Ricky entered Dr. Withers' office to find two ladies standing near a set of four empty chairs that were arranged in a semi-circle. One of the ladies was fully dressed and had an air of confidence about her. The other lady was stripped to a black bra, a pair of charcoal pants and high heels. There was decidedly not an air of confidence about her, as she was hunched over with her hands crossed over her chest. She had quickly turned her back to the new occupants.

"Please," greeted Dr. Withers politely. "Come in and join us."

The grinning trio eagerly strode across the room, all three with their eyes focused on the nearly-naked back of the cowering Monica Prescott.

"Dr. Withers," said Tina after they congregated. "I'd like you to meet my sister Paula and my cousin Ricky."

"Nice to meet you," said Paula while shaking her hand and looking her in the eye. Ricky shook her hand without taking his eyes off Monica, and was too dumbstruck to speak.

"My pleasure," responded Caroline Withers. "I'm so glad you were able to join us today. Your presence will be very beneficial for my patient," she said while motioning with her hand toward Monica. "Monica, can you please turn around and face your guests? Please be respectful. Paula and Ricky took time out from their busy day to voluntarily assist me with your therapy."

The blushing Monica slowly turned around, keeping her eyes downcast and her arms firmly across her chest. Dr. Withers broke away and pulled an armless chair from against the wall and placed it a few feet away, facing the other four chairs.

"Monica, you can sit here, and the rest of us will have a seat in the other four chairs. Please, everyone, be seated, and we can continue with Miss Prescott's session. I think Miss Prescott has made some progress and with everyone's help here today I'm hoping we can make further strides." When everyone was situated Dr. Withers said, "Please just give me a moment while I go over a few things in Miss Prescott's file."

While Dr. Withers pretended to be poring over the papers in her lap, her three accomplices sat grinning at Monica, who still had her arms across her chest and her head down. The room was silent and it was an excruciating experience for Monica Prescott, which of course was exactly what Caroline Withers had in mind.

After a couple of minutes she looked up from her papers and said, "Monica, I'd like you to sit up straight and fold your hands on your lap. And hold your head up and face your guests."

Slowly, Monica lowered her hands to her lap, exposing her bra, which covered her very small breasts. She took in the grinning expressions on the faces of Tina, Paula and Ricky, which sharply contrasted with her own miserable one. The boyish Ricky's expression unnerved her the most; he was practically salivating as he ogled the bra and surrounding smooth, bare white skin of the pretty young lady in front of him.

The agonized Monica was almost relieved when Dr. Withers spoke again.

"Okay, I think we're ready to continue with Monica's therapy. I think we should begin by explaining to the newcomers exactly what we're trying to accomplish here. Monica, maybe you can tell Paula and Ricky why you're here."

Monica was none too keen on discussing her situation with these strangers.

"Um....I....I got arrested and was....convicted for...." Monica looked down as she tried to formulate the words. "...for improper behavior while I was teaching." She stopped there, hoping that would suffice. Dr. Withers would have none of it.

"You need to be more descriptive, Monica. What was the nature of your 'improper behavior'?"

"Well, I.....I believed in....students sometimes needed discipline, and I found the best way to punish them was by embarrassing them....or shaming them."

"Tell us what type of methods you used to embarrass and shame your students, Monica," said Dr. Withers.

"I wanted to embarrass them as much as possible," Monica responded. "I usually had them take off some of their clothes. At least a couple of times I had them take off all of their clothes. It was very effective, making them strip in front of their classmates. I never had a repeat offender."

Dr. Withers had a slight smile on the corner of her lips over Monica's attempt at justifying her illegal behavior. It was time to throw it back at her.

"You are sitting there in front of us stripped to your bra. I imagine you're pretty embarrassed yourself right now," said Dr. Withers.

Monica flushed while fidgeting in her seat. "Yes," she simply said with downcast eyes.

"In any case," explained Dr. Withers, "The school administrator was the type who thought outside the box. She suggested psychiatry as a form of rehabilitation instead of prison. The judge was open-minded and gave Monica the choice and she chose to come see me over the prospect of serving time in prison. So everything you see here, though it may seem unconventional, is all for the benefit of Miss Prescott's rehabilitation."

And in no small way also for my pleasure.

"If Monica cooperates, and if in the end I decide that she is rehabilitated, then she can avoid her prison sentence."

Paula leaned forward and raised her hand.

"Yes, Paula?"

"Dr. Withers," said Paula while looking at Monica. "You can tell by Monica's red face that she is very embarrassed to be exposing her bra and....and her underdeveloped chest to us. Is embarrassing her part of her rehabilitation process?"

Dr. Withers smiled, both at the question and at the immediate intensification of Monica's blush.

"Yes, Paula, that is correct. If I can make Monica feel the same level of embarrassment—if not more—that her victims felt, then hopefully in the future she will be more sensitive and think twice before acting on her deviant impulses."

"Great idea, Doctor," replied Paula. "Are we going to embarrass her even more than we already have?" she asked hopefully.

Dr. Withers smiled wider. "As a matter of fact I was just about to move things along. Monica, do me a favor and move your chair out of the way, and stand and face us from where you are right now."

Everyone watched attentively as the hapless Monica rose and pushed her chair off to the side, then stood facing her small audience with her arms across her chest. Dr. Withers smiled slightly, then continued.

"Before I asked you all to join us, Monica was telling me about her punishment of a student named Ginger. Poor Ginger was forced to take her blouse off in front of her classmates, which is why Miss Prescott is standing here with her bra on display for us.

"When class ended that day Miss Prescott asked Ginger to stay after class so she could escalate her humiliation—and her own pleasure, truth be known. She also asked for three volunteers to witness the event, which is why I invited you in here today."

All three of Dr. Withers' companions sat up in their seats in anticipation.

"We're going to do some role playing," continued Dr. Withers. "Monica will play the part of Ginger, of course, and, let's see....Tina, you've read the transcripts covering Miss Prescott's treatment of Ginger, so you are familiar with what transpired that day. Would you be interested in stepping into Miss Prescott's role?"

Dr. Withers had planned this course of action ahead of time. She had seen Tina in action and was impressed with her natural ability to tease and embarrass Monica Prescott—not to mention her obvious enjoyment of doing so. Plus, it appeared to Dr. Withers that the humiliation needle moved up a notch for Miss Prescott whenever Tina was involved. By passing the torch (so to speak), Caroline Withers could just sit back and enjoy the proceedings. Knowing Tina, it would not be surprising if she varied from the script, thought Dr. Withers. She smiled outwardly at the possibility.

Monica flinched when Dr. Withers tapped her receptionist to become directly involved in her "therapy." Ms. Minsky seemed to take way too much pleasure in Monica's humiliation, in her estimation. Plus, there was something else....something in the way that Tina looked at her that made her uncomfortable. She had seen the look before, and it was usually from a man that was figuratively undressing her with his eyes.

Meanwhile, Tina Minsky thought she had died and gone to heaven. She was already taking pleasure in watching Dr. Withers embarrass her patient, and now she was being asked if she would like to play a major role in the pretty young lady's humiliation.

"Yes!" answered Tina. "I'd love to!"

"Very well then," said Dr. Withers. Tina's eagerness brought a smile to the doctor's face. "Please proceed."

Tina looked at Monica and smiled. Then she put on her stern face.

"Ginger, you've been a naughty girl and I'm afraid I'm going to have to further your punishment," she said authoritatively.

Dr. Withers felt an adrenaline rush and was already becoming sexually aroused. It was quite apparent that Tina would not disappoint her.

Tina continued. " 'Yes, Miss Prescott' would be the appropriate response, Ginger."

If Monica could have opted to be struck dead by lightning at that moment she probably would have availed herself that option. She even considered the alternative, that being a prison sentence. She immediately dismissed the notion, and chose to endure what most assuredly would be a humiliating experience.

"Yes, Miss Prescott," she said meekly while staring at a displaced fiber on the rug in front of her.

"Good girl, Ginger," responded Tina. "Now for your punishment I would like you to walk around the room in your underwear for us. So you're going to have to take off your pants."

Monica had to know this was coming, since that is was she made Ginger do, and she knew that Tina had read the transcripts. But it still felt as if she had been hit with a sudden jolt of electricity. And the surprised, leering grin on the 14-year-old Ricky's face didn't help matters.

"P-please," said Monica. "I know what I did to Ginger, but..."

"You are Ginger!" hollered Tina, not letting her get out of character. "And you'll address me as Miss Prescott or you'll be prancing around the room naked for us in a heartbeat. Now take off your pants before I have Ricky and Paula do it for you."

Dr. Withers beamed. There was no question who was in control.

"Talk to me, Ginger," persisted Tina.

"Yes, Miss Prescott."

Monica, nearing tears, reached for the button of her pants. She knew four sets of eyes were soaking in her every move. Momentarily delaying the inevitable, she paused to kick off her 2 1/2 inch heels while internally fighting to dig up the courage to take the next fateful step. She took a deep breath, unbuttoned her pants and lowered them to her ankles, exposing her black hipster panties and her long, slender legs. Ricky, who had yet to utter a word, was beside himself and let out an unintentional yelp, which drew a giggle from his seatmates.

"I'll take those," said Tina as she sprung from her chair and approached the beleaguered Monica.

Monica dutifully stepped out of her pants and handed them over.

"Thank you, Ginger," said Tina as she looked Monica up and down and grinned lasciviously. "You look ravishing."

Tina sauntered back to her seat, draping Monica's pants over the back of her chair. She grinned and nodded at the smiling Dr. Withers before sitting down.

Monica, now wearing nothing but her matching bra and panty set, stood trembling with her arms crossed over her chest. Her level of embarrassment had reached a level she had never before experienced—or even thought possible.

And she knew all too well that her embarrassment would somehow soon intensify.
Blondie

The Satanic Psychiatrist, Chapter 7

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 7: Paraded in Underwear

Monica Prescott hoped beyond hope that she wouldn't have to walk around in her underwear for her captivated audience. But for Tina Minsky, making Monica strip off her pants was only the appetizer. Tina decided to add a little spice to the main course.

"You can put your heels back on, Ginger," she said. "They will really accentuate your lovely legs."

Reluctantly, Monica bent over and slipped on her black patent leather heels.

"Good, Ginger, you look so lovely, all dressed up in your underwear and dress shoes. But please uncross your arms and drop your hands to your sides so we can see you better.....excellent! Now, I'd like you to strut around for us. You can turn around and go as far as the door, then turn and come back to us."

It took every ounce of fortitude in her being, but Monica managed to put one foot in front of the other and perform her walk of shame. As she made her way back toward the entertained group she noticed with disgust that Ricky had a hand in his pocket and was obviously massaging his crotch. Who could blame him? Here was a beautiful young lady marching around in her bra and panties—the fact that she was doing so compulsorily undoubtedly added to the spectacle—and he was a fourteen-year-old boy with raging hormones. And it was by far the sexiest thing he had seen in his entire life.

"Okay," Tina said. "I'd like you to do that one more time for us, Ginger. I think we all really enjoyed that. Before you start I want you to put your left hand on your hip....that's it....now put your right hand behind your head....elbow straight out...good, Ginger, you sexy mama, you!...now sashay back and forth for us again....and sway those hips while you walk....oh, yes, Ginger, we're getting our own private Victoria Secret Fashion Show here!"

Again Monica returned and stood crimson-faced.

"That was outstanding, Ginger!" complimented Tina. "I'm almost done with you, but I'd like you to do that one more time for me."

Monica started to turn around before Tina stopped her.

"Wait, I'm not done. Like I was about to say, I'd like you to do that one more time for me, only this time without the bra."

Monica looked at Tina with open-mouthed horror. During her own experience with the real Ginger she hadn't made her strip any further and she was not expecting this most unsettling turn of events.

"Please, I didn't make Gin..."

She stopped herself, knowing that slipping out of role play would infuriate her antagonist and only make matters worse for her.

"Miss Prescott," said Monica, "I thought...I thought I was only going to have to do this in my.....in all of my underwear."

"Well, if you must know, Ginger," said Tina, "That was my original plan, but you are putting on quite a show and, well, to be honest I'm finding the whole scene rather titillating. So I think it would be disappointing—for all of us, I'd venture to say— if we didn't take it to another level. So if you'll kindly hand your bra over we can get on with your sexy show."

Monica, obviously shaken, looked at Dr. Withers with a fleeting hope that she would intercede, but one look at her smiling face told her otherwise. Monica looked like she was about to cry.

"Okay, change of plans," said Tina as she rose and walked over to the wall and grabbed Monica's chair.

She set the chair down facing the group just three or four feet in front of them.

"Have a seat, Ginger. I won't make you walk around topless for us but you will surrender your bra. I think it will be entertaining for all of us to see your little titties. You know, I'll bet Ricky hasn't seen a naked breast since he sucked on his mommy's nipple when he was a baby." She looked over at Ricky. "Have you, Ricky?"

It was Ricky's turn to blush, even though he was smiling. He shook his head in response. Though he thought he was being discreet with his busy hand in his pocket, it was not lost on any of the other four in the room. All but one of the four found it amusing.

"There you have it, Ginger," said Tina. "You wouldn't want to deprive the young lad of such a golden opportunity now, would you? It could be really special for both of you."

Tina smiled and, well, Monica did not.

Monica sat directly in front of the leering foursome. She crouched slightly forward, knees clenched together and again had her arms crossed over her chest. She shivered, both from her impending fate and from the temperature of the air-conditioned room, which Dr.. Withers had by design set to a cool 65 degrees Fahrenheit. Goosebumps were visible on her arms and legs as she awaited the inevitable instructions from "Miss Prescott."

"You need to take your bra off, Ginger. If I have to ask you again I'll have to take you over my knee and give you a spanking. And in case you're wondering, I will pull your panties down before I spank you."

The provocative warning elicited a hearty giggle from Paula and prompted Ricky to knead his groin in earnest.

There was no question in Monica's mind that Tina would not hesitate to follow through with her threat of a bare-bottomed spanking. She knew what she had to do.

"Oh, God," she whimpered quietly to herself as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She slipped her arms from the straps and held the bra cups over her chest.

"I'll take that," said Tina as she jumped up and held out her hand.

Monica grudgingly handed over the garment, which Tina promptly tossed over the back of her own chair, where it came to rest on top of Monica's previously relinquished pants.

The thoroughly humiliated Monica, now naked but for a pair of panties and heels, leaned completely forward from the waist. Her elbows dug into her upper thighs as her crisscrossed arms clenched her chest as tightly as possible. Of course, this posture would be short-lived, as much as Tina was relishing it.

"Sit up straight, Ginger," she ordered.

The now scarlet-faced Monica managed to put her back to her chair.

"We want to see your little breasts, Ginger. Kindly fold your hands behind your head so we can see."

Monica assumed the position, which generated two notable responses. The first was outright laughter from the enraptured Paula, which served to exacerbate Monica's already severe state of discomfiture.

The second involved Ricky, who could hold out no longer and finally succumbed to the ever increasing erotic mental and physical stimulation he had been sustaining. His involuntary groan was mostly drowned out by Paula's hilarity, but Monica's perceptiveness and high state of sensitivity allowed her to recognize Ricky's fulfillment, much to her chagrin. The only saving grace, especially for the satisfied young lad was that his dark pair of jeans helped disguise the physical evidence of his ejaculation.

"My, my, Ginger," teased the grinning Tina. "I don't know what is more striking, your glowing cheeks or your tiny little titties."

Tina paused and stared at Monica's breasts. The cool air—and probably in no small part Monica's embarrassment—had caused her nipples to harden and stand at attention.

"And your little nipples are so cute! Are you embarrassed, Ginger?"

Monica merely nodded woefully.

"Answer me, Ginger. And address me by my name."

"Yes, Miss Prescott," Monica managed to mutter.

"On a scale of one to ten, how humiliated do you feel right now?"

Monica paused, then said, "10."

"10, Miss Prescott," admonished Tina.

"10, Miss Prescott," said the real Miss Prescott submissively.

"I'll bet," answered Tina. "I know I would be, sitting there in my panties with everybody staring at my itty bitty titties." Again she paused to let Monica soak up the excruciating humiliation. "I must say, this really is stimulating, Ginger. I'm so tempted to pull your panties off and parade you around the room naked for us."

The look of horror on Monica's face was pronounced.

"No! I mean please, Miss Prescott. I'm begging you, please don't make me do that."

"Hmm," responded Tina. "Ask me nicely, Ginger, and I'll think about it."

"Please, Miss Prescott," said Monica pleadingly. "Please don't make me walk around naked."

"Tell you what," answered Tina. "We'll take a vote. Majority rules. Would you like to have Ginger cavort around naked for us? Paula, you go first, and feel free to add a comment."

Paula didn't hesitate. "I vote yes! It would be so enjoyable to see Ginger shake her naked booty for us."

"Okay," laughed Tina. "That's one vote yes. Ginger? It would only be fair to give you a vote. Would you like to shake your naked booty for us?"

"No....please," pleaded Monica submissively.

"Comment, please, then I'll be able to count your vote."

"I....please...you've humiliated me enough."

"Okay, that's a no vote on the grounds of excessive humiliation. We're tied at one. Ricky, a naked romp around the room for Ginger or not?"

Ricky, who only minutes before had achieved sexual climax, nonetheless had already felt another stirring in his loins. Finally, he spoke his first words since the session began.

"Um....yes. I vote yes," was his predictable response.

"Comment, Ricky?"

"Um....she...she's really good-looking and....and, um...it would be totally awesome to see her naked."

Monica winced noticeably while the other three females broke out in laughter.

"Well said," laughed Tina. "Very profound. So that's two yes votes and one no. Ginger is going to need some help or she'll have to...."

There was an interruption that rescued Monica Prescott—at least for that session—and it came from none other than Dr. Withers.

"I'm afraid our time is up," she declared.

Audible groans of disappointment emanated from her three seatmates.

"Tina and Monica, I want to commend you for a wonderful job with your role-playing. Paula and Ricky, I want to thank you for your assistance today. I do think your participation was beneficial towards Miss Prescott's rehabilitation."

It was a dismissal, and Tina, Paula and Ricky rose from their seats. Monica started to rise in hopes of retrieving her clothes.

"Monica, you can remain seated," directed Dr. Withers. "We're finished here, but I'd like you to sit quietly for a few minutes and reflect on today's experience."

Monica watched anxiously as Tina stood up, turned around and picked Monica's pants and bra from the back of her chair. She walked toward Monica, who reached her hand out for her clothes, but to Monica's consternation, instead of handing over the clothes she leaned over and gave Monica a big, wet, unreciprocated kiss on her lips, then kept on walking to the door.

"Wait!" shouted the fretful Monica. "My clothes!"

"Oh, no worries, Miss Prescott," she responded. "I'll take good care of them for you. You can pick them up on your way out."

With that she strode out of the room, closing the door purposefully behind her.

The distraught Monica wiped Tina's saliva from her mouth with the back of her hand and turned back to face Dr. Withers, who had already retreated to her desk, leaving Monica alone to contemplate the horrific events of the previous hour.

Meanwhile, Caroline Withers smiled contentedly. She poured herself a snifter of cognac and leaned back in her chair. Her gaze inevitably settled on her panty-clad patient. The devilish psychiatrist smiled wider and drank in the delicious scene.
Hooked6

Re: The Satanic Psychiatrist

Post by Hooked6 »

Loved the artwork! I have read this story numerous time and, as you know, it is still one of my favorites of yours. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Hooked6
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

I'm also familiar with the story from the other site but am enjoying reading it again and hopeful that there will be new additions to where the previous incarnation stopped.
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

Still great writing... enjoying seeing (well reading about) Monica getting her just desserts... I know this is nowhere near finished, but I can't help thinking ahead.

Whilst not intending to take away from this story in any way, shape or form, any chance of a sequel? On the basis that simply 'repeating' with a new patient might be a bit 'boring'... maybe contrived somehow so that the SP (and/or Tina's) treatment of this (and other?) patients comes to light (maybe SP throws Tina under the bus), giving SP/Tina a taste of their own medicine... dragged through the courts/court of public opinion... even more humiliating (public punishment?) for them, of course, to have been discovered (however) behaving as they did.

Just a random thought while waiting with baited breath for the next chapter ;)
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Really enjoyed the interaction between Tina and Monica!! More please!!
Frank89

Post by Frank89 »

If I remember correctly the story stopped in a few more chapters after the assistant convinces her to visit her home on a weekend as a server or maid. As part of the therapy, of course.

Hope to read more of it.
Logan's Run

Post by Logan's Run »

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I think I'm one of a minority on here who hasn't read this story before, so I'm hoping I won't have to wait too long.

I'm also hoping there won't be too many spoilers