Caroline is Confused (Complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Caroline is Confused - Part 5

Post by neverdoubted »

Caroline is Confused - Part 5

Caroline became aware of stepping into her kitchen and calmly sliding the door closed behind her. She paused, unsure how she had gotten there or what she was supposed to be doing. Her heart was pounding, but she couldn't say why. Her face felt hot. Was she coming down with something? Scratching her temple, she scrunched her face in confusion... She was home, but why was she coming in through the back door instead of the garage?

She thought a moment, but nothing came to her, until she took another step and saw the empty trashcan in the kitchen. Her vision spun and she had to grip the side of countertop with trembling hands to keep from fainting as the past five minutes came rushing back to her all at once. Her mind and heart got into a contest to see which could race faster. Mr. Collins had just seen her naked! Like...EVERYTHING!

She had experienced occasional times of confusion and forgetfulness before, usually centered around significant changes or a time of high stress in her life. But she had never even come close to doing something as stupid as forgetting to dress herself and going outside where the neighbors might catch her!

How could she have been so careless?! It's like when you bite the inside of your cheek while chewing food too fast. The sensation is so painful that you never want to experience it again and you vow to chew more carefully after that. But somehow, you end up doing it at least a few more times before the sore spot has fully healed.

Caroline's forgetfulness episodes felt like that. This was becoming a major problem which required her full and immediate attention. Showing up to math class in just her panties was traumatizing enough. But now she had slipped up a second time in less than a day and given her next door neighbor an embarrassingly thorough update on her body's current stage of physical development.

She absolutely had to deal with this brain fog and get her mind sorted out to make sure nothing else happened to shred her poor, already tattered modesty. Resolving to go back to the beginning of her day and put everything to paper and in chronological order and ignoring the alarm bells that continued to go off in her brain, she rushed into the mud room and retrieved her backpack. Commandeering the dining room table as a workspace, she emptied the contents of her backpack onto the large oak surface and arrayed all her textbooks, notebooks, and papers in an accessible arc.

When she pulled out one of the heavy chairs and sat down, the sensation of her bare bottom contacting the especially cold wooden seat made her shiver. She got out two clean sheets of paper and sat them side by side. At the top of the first, she wrote "Timeline", intending to record every single event that had happened that day since she woke up, even the embarrassing ones which she had been trying not to think about. She hoped, by putting her day in order, she could get the swirling events out of her head and finally take control of the situation.

That's what the second sheet was for. At the top of it, she wrote "Plan". This was where she would brainstorm; writing down every useful thought that came to her and ending up with a plan to eliminate any chance of future embarrassment.

Staring at the empty, white rectangles waiting for her to do all the heavy lifting and fill them with valuable information made her feel suddenly weary. She yawned involuntarily as an emptiness in her stomach also reminded her about that tasty afternoon snack her mother had left her which she hadn't been able to eat yet. Her brain also continued to warn her about another major oversight; that she was still naked and had failed to follow through with the task of changing into her after-school clothes as planned.

Shaking her head forcefully, she tuned out all the warning signals and buckled down to work. It was critically important to stay focused on the task at hand and not get distracted by lesser bodily needs which could be addressed later. Ironically, the very problem she was trying to solve - how to avoid any more embarrassing nudity - was the exact warning signal the poor, confused teen was ignoring.

Whomever designed the oversized antique dining suite had not considered the comfort of a naked girl when using it, and it took some adjusting to find a workable seating position that kept her tender flesh safe from all the sharp edges. Her legs had grown long enough that her feet now touched the ground when she adopted a proper upright posture. Feeling the luxurious area rug beneath her feet was a new sensation for her because she always wore shoes when the occasion called for her to attend a formal dinner.

Sitting as she was, while appropriate for a meal, was not suitable for intense study. So, she scooted the big wooden chair further from the table and moved her bottom to the front edge. Placing her heels on the lower horizontal bar so that her bare toes lightly grazed the floor when she wiggled them, she leaned her body forward and rested her forearms on the table which provided a better reading and writing angle.

Perched as she was on the edge of her seat with her whole body poised for study, Caroline made the ideal naked pupil. With her back maintaining its usual, perfect arch, the little pink caps hanging from her bare chest came dangerously close to catching on the table's sharp edge. All over, the subtle curves of her lean, but abundantly feminine frame contrasted with the sharp edges and straight lines of the dining room suite. She tucked the loose strands of black hair over her right ear to keep them from falling over her face and picked up a pencil. Tapping its eraser against her pursed lips, she tried to figure out where to begin...and promptly yawned again.

With fatigue building after such an arduous first day of school, she was starting to regret not picking a different room to set up in. Of the communal rooms in the house, this was the one in which she spent the least amount of time - probably because it had grown so boring lately. When she was younger, her father would occasionally invite the partners of his firm over for dinner. He was trying to impress them in the hopes that they would vote to accept him as a fellow partner someday. Caroline remembered those occasions fondly.

Her mother would always buy her a new dress to wear and cook something delicious. Like everything else the talented woman put her mind to, she was a very good cook. Caroline would sit at the table in her pretty, new dress while the guest of honor fed her a steady stream of fawning compliments about what a nice young lady she was. What girl wouldn't love that?

After dinner, they would retire to the den where young Caroline would show off her musical talents; sitting at the piano and playing whatever song her piano instructor had most recently taught her or showing off that she had also started to take flute lessons. She was no prodigy, and they were mostly just humoring her, but she beamed nonetheless when she finished and they showered her with applause.

She would then be sent upstairs while the grown-ups talked, and her father served after dinner cocktails. Sleepy and ready for bed, she would usually come back down, this time dressed in her nightgown, and get one last chance to show off with an adorable goodnight curtsey. One of those nights, just out of sight in the hallway, she had paused and listened as the conversation in the living room resumed.

"You have a beautiful family, Adlow," the partner spoke bluntly, his lips perhaps loosened by the strong drink, "you certainly lucked out with that wife of yours. She cooked and served us a wonderful meal without breaking a sweat all while dressed to the nines. Beauty, brains, and talent. What can't that woman do?"

"I won't deny it sir," replied Caroline's father graciously, "Diana is my better half."

"And that Caroline," the partner continued, "growing up to be just as talented and beautiful as her mother. You're going to have your hands full in a few years once she starts dating."

She was too young to appreciate the part about dating. But it made her smile to hear other people compare her favorably to her mother. That night, she drifted off to sleep thinking that, if that man was right and she really was destined to grow up with as much beauty, talent and grace as her mother, she had a very happy life to look forward to...

...Caroline awoke with a start to the distinct sound of a door slamming. Confused, she lifted her head and rubbed her eyes. Looking down, she saw a piece of paper with the word "Plan" written at the top in her handwriting. The page was blank except for a wet spot where she had drooled on it. As she heard her mother's familiar heels clicking across the floor nearby, she tilted her head further down and saw her bare chest and-OH NO! She had done it again! She scrambled out of the chair, but it was too late for her to flee the scene.

Diana had entered the house carrying a bag of groceries. As soon as she sat them down, she noticed light spilling out from the rarely used dining room and went to investigate. Her first glimpse was of some books and papers on a corner of the table. She smiled, proud that her studious daughter must be doing something related to school. But when she stepped further into the room, she found an unexpected sight. Her daughter was standing in the middle of the dining room stark naked.

She was frozen mid-step, like a prisoner or burglar in a cartoon when a spotlight shines over them. Her eyes were open as wide as they would go, and she had one hand raised with her palm facing her mother as if to signal "wait!"

Diana's mind whirred as it tried to process such an unexpected sight. She saw no sign of physical trauma or immediate distress, just a very surprised and very naked girl. Assuming there had to be some valid explanation, she looked back and forth between her naked daughter and the array of paperwork on the table.

"Caroline, why aren't you wearing any clothes? Were you...getting ready to take a bath?" she asked. The scenario didn't really make much sense even as she uttered it. But it's the only plausible excuse her brain could come up with to explain her daughter's nudity.

"YES!" Caroline exclaimed, seizing on the excuse. It was much better than the truth; that she was having trouble remembering to keep her clothes on and had already shared many of her body's most intimate secrets with her entire sixth period math class as well as Mr. Collins next door and was just now engaging in a little naked homework before dinner.

Dialing her enthusiasm back to a less manic level, she added, "yes, I-uh-I couldn't find a towel upstairs. So...I was coming down to borrow one from your bathroom and...I got distracted by my homework?" The explanation kind of fell apart a little at the end. But she held her breath and looked at her mother for signs that she was buying the story.

Diana crossed her arms and studied her naked daughter. Caroline had shown a preference for modesty at a young age. She wasn't the type to just run around naked like a wild child. As she reached her tween years, she had grown even more careful about privacy to the point that Diana couldn't remember the last time she had seen her daughter without any clothes on. She couldn't miss the light dusting of pubic hair between her legs or the budding cones on her chest. Before long, her little baby girl would be gone. They grow up so fast!

It wasn't like Caroline to be wandering around the house completely naked like this. Then again, if she really had come down to get a towel, she probably didn't expect anyone to come home at the worst possible moment and catch her.

"It's rather early in the evening for a bath, isn't it?" she asked, still not fully convinced by the excuse. Slowly she made her way closer to the naked teen and noticed that her hands were trembling.

Caroline shook her head in a vigorous denial. "It's not that early," she argued, "besides, I've had such a long day. I just felt so...icky."

When she got a few feet away, Diana caught a whiff of something and stopped. Her senses were telling her something wasn't right - something she was starting to think her daughter was hiding from her. "...how was school?" she asked, "did everything go ok today?"

Caroline gulped then tried to answer as casually as a naked girl trying not to have her lie exposed can. "Yeah, um, I mean, it was great!" Motioning to the table to get her mother's scrutinizing gaze off her exposed body, she added, "lots of homework, though."

Diana did turn to look at the table. "Homework? On the first day?"

"Well, not exactly homework," Caroline clarified, "just lots of...information. I was trying to go over it to make sure I understood everything I would need this semester to keep my grades up."

Mentioning her desire to get good grades was a stroke of genius. Diana commended her responsible young pupil. Caroline breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't in trouble when her mother uncrossed her arms and started walking back toward the kitchen.

"I'm making your favorite, Cacio e Pepe, to celebrate your successful first day of school," she called out instructions from the other room in a normal, motherly voice, "so, you'll need to clean your schoolwork off the table. Also, when I came in, I noticed there's no liner in the kitchen trashcan. Did you take out the trash when you got home?"

"Yes," called Caroline in response. It was a surreal experience carrying out a normal conversation with her mother as if she weren't still completely naked. But at this point, she was just relieved that her mother was no longer interrogating her about her missing clothes.

Her mother thanked her for being so helpful but reminded her to replace the liner. Then she told her where to find an extra towel and expressed confusion about why there weren't enough in the upstairs linen closet. She would have a talk with the maid, Rosa, about that. Then she asked if Caroline would mind setting the table for dinner.

Caroline rushed to clean up her work and put some distance between herself and the kitchen before more little chores were assigned to her. Her list was already growing beyond her poor, overworked brain's ability to keep them all straight.

When she got upstairs to her bedroom, she found she was holding the sheet labeled "Plan" and remembered that she had left it out when cleaning up her workspace. She had intended to use it to record the most critical tasks she needed to complete that evening before she forgot them. But when she unfolded the paper, there was only a single task written on it in large letters with several exclamation points.

"1 - GET DRESSED!!!!"
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
perseus

Re: Caroline is Confused (new 11/26)

Post by perseus »

Great chapter! I just love how Caroline's confusion keeps her from getting dressed, even when she is aware of her nudity and she's trying to stay focused it kept her naked. I'm wondering if she'll follow her plan or if there will be something else to confuse her more before the night is over.

I'm very much looking forward to the next day too, wondering how here teacher might handle her and her classmates too.

Thank you for another amazing read! :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Caroline is Confused - Part 6

Post by neverdoubted »

Caroline is Confused - Part 6

Dinner was a miserable and contentious affair. Caroline had failed to perform any of her assigned chores, which earned her a lecture from her mother. Even the one thing she did remember to do, put some clothes on, became a source of stress because her mind got its wires crossed and kept sending her these false warning signals that she was naked. She spent the whole meal squirming in her seat and touching her clothes in a panic thinking they weren't there. She also spent the whole meal dodging uncomfortable questions about her day. But the worst moment came at the very end.

"May I be excused," she asked, punctuating her words with a yawn, "I need to go take a bath and I'm really tired."

"I thought you took a bath earlier," said her mother in an accusing tone. Busted!

"I was, but..." Caroline replied, trying to come up with some viable excuse, "I got busy."

"Busy doing what," her mother demanded to know, "it couldn't be your chores, because you didn't even do those. And if you weren't about to take a bath, then what were you doing in the dining room earlier without your-"

"-now, now, dear," her father interrupted, standing up to come around the table and diffuse the situation, "I'm sure she's sorry for forgetting her chores. Everyone deserves leniency from time to time. Isn't that right, Care Bear?"

He leaned over to kiss his daughter on the top of her head but stopped when he caught a whiff of something.

"Have you been smoking?" he asked.

Caroline was quick to explain, letting the truth slip out in the process, "No! That was from the shirt."

"...what shirt?" asked her mother, standing up and rushing around to smell for herself. Uh oh!

"I-I meant the shirt of one of my teachers...Mr. Tharson!" scrambling for an alibi, she threw out the name of the first teacher she could think of. "I think he's a smoker because his shirt-his whole classroom-smelled like smoke. And...and, that's why I was going to take a bath earlier, but I decided to wait until closer to bedtime. and...and, I'm sorry!"

Seeing her daughter on the verge of tears, Diana softened her stance. Of course, her perfect Caroline would never do drugs! She apologized for even considering such a thing.

To lighten the mood, her father added, "Tharson...hmm. I think we went to school with someone named Tharson back in our day. A huge math nerd, if I recall."

Eager to change the subject, Caroline stood up and gave both her parents a hug before leaving to take her bath. But as Diana watched her daughter exit the room, she could not shake the uneasy feeling that lingered over her like...well, like cigarette smoke.

Upstairs in her bathroom, Caroline stripped off her play clothes and dumped them into a hamper then turned on the hot water. Standing naked, she watched the steam come off the slowly rising water. For once, it was nice not having to worry about all the warning bells going off in her brain. A bath was one of the few activities that you were supposed to do naked.

Measuring out a capful of soap, the perfect amount for bubbles without going overboard, she giddily poured it into the porcelain tub. Impatiently, she dipped her dainty toe in to test the temperature then decided it was good enough to take the plunge.

"A girl is never too old to take baths," her mother had assured her. Caroline heartily agreed with that sentiment, always preferring baths to showers. She was a bathing expert by now, washing all the important parts of her body quickly and efficiently before massaging her faintly flowery shampoo into a lather. Leaning under the faucet, she thoroughly rinsed out her hair, which was now supposed to be "Soft as Silk", if the bottle is to be believed. Since her straight black hair was currently waterlogged and plastered to her head and neck, she wouldn't know until she had given it a chance to dry.

In no hurry to exit, she turned off the faucet and laid back for a soak. This was usually the most relaxing part of her day, resting her head against the angled porcelain while the warm water drew out all the stress from her body. But tonight, with her shoulders tense and worrying thoughts filling her brain, relaxation eluded her.

She still hadn't had a chance to figure out how so much had gone so terribly wrong with her first day of school. Teenagers can be incredibly cruel, and she feared what tomorrow would bring. Surely rumors about her were already spreading among her peers. What were the boys of that math class telling their friends about her? She tried to tell herself that there was nothing she could do to change the past and that she needed to just hold her head high and ignore any comments and everything would work out tomorrow. But the tension in her shoulders was proof that her body was not ready to let anything go.

"Why do so many things have to change at once?" she thought. Her school, her schedule, herself. She slipped lower into the water to try and hide her changing body under the bubbles. When she was a little girl, her whole body easily fit inside the boundary of tub. She could lay flat with her legs extended and her whole body underwater and pretend like she was a mermaid. But now, her stupid legs were too long, and she had to fold her knees up into the open air just to get her head below the surface.

The drain stopper didn't form a perfect seal. For a while, she lay perfectly still, with her mouth and nose sticking out above the water to breathe. Trying to take calming breaths like her mother had taught her, she listened to the sound of the water slowly draining from the tub. But her thoughts remained troubled. Her brain kept forcing her to recall the three naked incidents she had experienced that day. It demanded to know what she intended to do to prevent any more. She was bothered that she could provide no such assurances.

The bubbles were starting to dissipate, leaving what should have been a glassy plane of water. Caroline frowned when she looked down and instead saw two new peaks of flesh rising steeply from the surface and ruining the effect.

Her mother had spoken poetically about the myriad blessings of womanhood; promising that, like every young lady, Caroline would gradually grow into her body and come to cherish its new curves and qualities. "It doesn't happen overnight, though. You can't rush God and you can't rush perfection," she had joked, encouraging her daughter that she was a beautiful young lady and to have patience with the process of becoming a woman.

At this stage, Caroline wanted a refund from God. It was like someone had tied invisible strings to her nipples and was permanently tugging on them so that her chest was constantly stretched into two steep mountain peaks. Her skin was already pink from the hot water, but instead of being snow-capped, these peaks had bright pink caps, just a little lighter than a clown's nose - how fitting for a circus freak!

Her frustration boiling over, Caroline reached up with both hands and tried to smash the tiny mountains on her chest back into flat plains. If this was becoming a woman, she would happily stay a child, thank you very much! But she didn't make it very far. As she yelped in pain and removed her hands, her stubborn peaks reformed, and her little pink nipples were thrust back into the air. Her breasts had grown especially tender lately. But she didn't know it was because she was on the verge of a growth spurt.

Cursing mildly, Caroline sat up. She kicked her legs and smashed the water with balled up fists. Some water even splashed out onto the tile beside the tub. Her tantrum faded quickly, but she remained frustrated. She desperately needed to settle her nerves before bed, or she feared she would toss and turn all night…

There was one thing she could try… She didn't even understand why but having recently discovered it by accident and only done it a couple times, the act of petting her kitty seemed to have a soothing effect on her. She saw no reason not to at least give it a chance.

Settling back into the tub, she slowly let her right hand trail down her narrow torso and into the water. The freshly washed skin just below her rib cage was unbelievably smooth. She found her belly button - a rather cute indentation marking the middle of her otherwise flat belly area - and felt her heart rate increase. But there was no reason to linger there. Her fingers were needed elsewhere.

Her legs and knees stuck out of the water in a V shape. They formed two navigation stones, guiding her hand should it stray from the proper course. But she hardly needed a map to find where she was going. Her destination was so perfectly nestled at the apex of her legs that she couldn't miss it. She merely had to part her thighs slightly and her hand would automatically find its way.

She reached a small bump, the bone marking where her stomach ended, and her abdomen began. She was in an awkward stage where she had already lost her baby fat, but new muscles and flesh were not ready to fill the void. So instead of a gently curving abdomen, hers matched the flat contours of her pubic bone, sloping inward and gradually narrowing where her skinny legs joined it.

Less than an inch from her destination, the texture of her abdomen changed as she reached her newly growing pubic hair. She stopped to tickle the thin layer of downy fur, delighting in the novel sensation.
Moving lower, her little hand fit perfectly within the narrow gap between her thighs. When she formed her palm into a cup, the shape exactly matched the little protruding mound of flesh between her legs. It was time.

When she was in pre-school, one of her classmates had approached her and proudly boasted that he had a weenie between his legs while little Caroline didn't.

"Boys have weenies and girls have kitties," he had exclaimed over and over until one of the teachers overheard and made him stop.

Caroline obviously knew what a kitten was but had never understood why the boy would call the little hairless slit between her legs a "kitty". But the most convincing evidence came when she performed a hesitant first pet.

Immediately, her troubled mind became vacant as, much like a cat, the very core of her being moved down between her legs to give her hand an encouraging nuzzle. When she obliged, giving herself another experimental caress, she was surprised how even the tiniest follicles on that part of her body could detect and so vividly transmit her fingers' precise location and direction of motion. She made an excited noise which resembled a meow. Now the label was really starting to make sense.

For the first time all day, Caroline felt the tension in her shoulders ease as she settled in to continue the strange, but surprisingly effective action of soothing her own body by petting it like she would an eager kitten. A few seconds later, another audible "coo" of contentment escaped her open mouth. She would have been embarrassed by the rather childish sound, having not made a noise like that since she was a baby. She was glad to be in the remote privacy of her own bathroom where no one could hear her.

Gradually, her knees drooped until they were resting on either side of the tub. The position gave her even more interesting areas to explore. She did so eagerly, petting in ever larger circles and savoring the precious areas of tender skin where her kitty and her thighs met. Ok, she had to admit, this was one perk of her changing body that she didn't totally hate.

For several minutes, the only movement came from gentle ripples on the surface of the water as her hand repeated its comforting motions. Whenever one of her fingers accidentally slipped too far into the cute little cleft at the top of her kitty, her eyes would flutter, and the bottom of her toes would tingle and curl. But it didn't occur to her to spread those outer folds of tightly pursed flesh and explore further inside. If she had, she almost certainly would have discovered her body’s full capacity for pleasure and unlocked the key to ultimate ecstasy. But having never masturbated before, she didn't even know about the possibility of an orgasm, much less how to achieve it.

She was just happy to have a distraction from her disastrous day for a little while. A sensation much like a balloon inside her abdomen had been slowly expanding this whole time. It had kept her warm even as the bathwater around her cooled. But after several minutes of constant petting, and countless sighs of contentment, it was time to wind down her little cuddle session.

She was happy that the warm feeling stayed with her, taking very long to fade over the rest of the evening. Unfortunately, her troubling thoughts did not stay away. They rudely intruded as soon as she exited the tub. Grabbing a towel to wipe her body, she couldn't help but start worrying about what another day at school would bring. Was there any way she could possibly live down what she had done?

Each time she tried to make a plan, she would get distracted thinking about one of the embarrassing encounters that day. If it wasn't standing in Mr. Tharson's classroom in just her panties, she was showing her neighbor what a pretty kitty she had while she retrieved his frisbee. Then there was the awkward encounter with her own mother where she had been forced to pretend like it was no big deal for her to be naked around the house.

She ran a blow dryer over her head then lovingly brushed her hair over and over until it looked as soft as her shampoo bottle had promised it would. Then she picked up her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth. She was growing so anxious by that point that she couldn't stand to watch herself and had to turn away from the mirror. Rushing to spit out the residue, she rinsed her mouth without looking up and fled from the bathroom into the hall to avoid another panic attack.

"It's ok," she tried to tell herself, “you’re safe in your own house and nothing else can hurt you. You made it to the end of your day. There's only one thing left to do, go to sleep."

But for some reason she couldn't stop her legs from wobbling as she made her way downstairs to tell her parents “Goodnight".

She found them in the living room watching the ten o' clock news. Well, neither one was watching the news very closely. Her mother had a book in her lap and her father was pouring over some case files, as usual. But at least the tv was on.

"I-I'm going to bed now," Caroline called from the edge of the room with a surprisingly shaky voice, "goodnight."

Her mother looked up with a serene smile and started to say something pleasant in response, but when she saw her daughter, her eyes went wide and no words came out.

"Goodnight! Love you, Care-Bear," called her father, not even bothering to look up. If he had, he would have seen his teenage daughter standing there completely naked, freshly bathed, and ready for bed.

In shock that her daughter would so casually be showing off her naked body to her own father and didn't seem embarrassed about it in the least, Diana failed to utter anything until the naked girl had left the room and was headed back upstairs.

Turning to her husband, she asked, "have you noticed something's off about Caroline lately?"

Caroline's father looked up, about a minute too late to see anything interesting, and shook his head. "She seems fine to me. Maybe a little tired. But she did have a long day."

Diana reluctantly let the issue go again. But seeing her daughter naked twice in the same day did give her the chance to notice something that needed attention. She made a mental note to take her daughter shopping for a training bra as soon as possible.

Naked Caroline walked right past her closet, where all her pretty nightgowns were hanging, and climbed into her bed. Snuggling up beneath her warm blanket, she did her best to shut off her still complaining mind and focus on the warm feeling in her stomach. Her confusing thoughts kept returning to the three...or was it four...embarrassing episodes she had endured that day. A final thought passed through her head as fatigue slowly caught up to her. It was a silent hope that she would not repeat any of the mistakes from her second day of school that had led to so much embarrassment on her first.

The End
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

imanewb

Re: Caroline is Confused (Complete)

Post by imanewb »

well done indeed... you continue to delight with the pictures your words paint vis caroline's thoughts & reactions... me likes the hints (if i'm reading between the lines correctly) of what may soon come to pass.... not gonna say tho, just gonna wait for the next episode and see how close (or, more likely, wrong) my guesses were :D

Edit: I think I may be reading too many stories... I seem to have gone blind and missed the 'The End'... oh well, guess I'll just have to imagine her future adventures (unless she comes back in another short story!)
Last edited by imanewb on Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Nice little story. Six chapters may be long for some, but definitely a short story from a writer whose main story comprises dozens and dozens of
chapters. Looking forward to your next short story.

If I remember correctly, highly intelligent people sometimes have trouble with other normally simple things. Einstein was known to have a closet
full of the same sweater, dressed the same way every day. He was known to get lost if he went for a walk around the block (his mind was always
hard at work on math stuff) and he'd get lost.

I see Carolines parents adjusting to their daughter's unique way of thinking and doing things and allowing her to be naked at all times inside
the house and perhaps other places as well. Not worrying about what to wear will make Caroline less confused.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

imanewb wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:19 pm well done indeed... you continue to delight with the pictures your words paint vis caroline's thoughts & reactions... me likes the hints (if i'm reading between the lines correctly) of what may soon come to pass.... not gonna say tho, just gonna wait for the next episode and see how close (or, more likely, wrong) my guesses were :D

Edit: I think I may be reading too many stories... I seem to have gone blind and missed the 'The End'... oh well, guess I'll just have to imagine her future adventures (unless she comes back in another short story!)
Sorry for the confusion (see what I did there :lol:). As I said up front, this is a short story. And while the stage is set for more (loose outlines for "Episode II - Creature of Habit" and "Episode III - Sins of the Mother" already exist), I'm not sure some of the content would be appropriate for this board. I'm afraid I've made Caroline a little too sympathetic a protagonist. She's so innocent and doesn't deserve the cruel fate that befalls her. Perhaps, if there were enough interest, I would flesh out and post future episodes. But I'm also happy to let it stand on its own.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Where can I find Episode 2? Iwouldn't mind giving it a read.
fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

Thanks as always for the chapter, neverdoubted!

I've always enjoyed the scenario of parents to a teenage girl having to deal with the fact that she doesn't seem to want to wear clothes around the house anymore - both Lucy and Caroline! For those parents, there's basically two ways to deal with the situation - go thermonuclear with the punishments to try and force her to wear clothes, or simply leave her be. Any reasonable parent would eventually give up and choose the latter. After all, a girl being seen naked by her family is hardly a catastrophe and she should hardly be at risk for rape by her male family members. Things get a little more difficult when it comes to guests, but ultimately she is her own human - she has to make her own decisions!

I am curious as to what decisions Caroline's family will make if her struggles continue. I would love to see any continuation to her story, but of course any writings from you are very welcome!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Coming to you from a writer typing far far away...

EPISODE TWO: The Revenge of the Tharson.

If the next segments are still in outline form, then possibly some minor modifications will lessen the amount of possible trauma that is
dished out on the poor girl, making the future episodes less harsh. Even if things get rough for a while, if there is a happy ending then
all is well and good, and I would be happy to read the rest of the story.
perseus

Post by perseus »

I definitely would like to read more of this!

Even if you think it wouldn't fit the board I would think a disclaimer or content warning would be good enough at the start of the story.

For me personally, it's all fantasy so I don't mind reading stories where the girl "doesn't deserve" her naked fate.

Thank you for this story!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com