Seth's High School Humiliation (New Dec. 14)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: Seth's High School Humiliation (New Nov. 28)

Post by TeenFan »

Nothing better than a good competitive game, especially if there is a player in the nude.
Just follow the bouncing balls.
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

dsweenz71 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:00 pm I appreciate your patience while I have been under the weather! I'm still recovering but feeling a bit better and able to write at last. If I made any typos or glaring mistakes in my state, please let me know by message. Thank you :)
Welcome back, glad you're (presumably) feeling more human again :D
lugro

Post by lugro »

Glad to see you back (and the story, of course :lol: )

Bradbury, huh... Seth's dad's boss? You keep making things more and more interesting

And good to see that Seth impressed the scout. I really hope for a happy ending for him!
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

lugro wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:20 pm Bradbury, huh... Seth's dad's boss? You keep making things more and more interesting
Oh, you caught that one ;) Can't get a trick past you! :lol:
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Great to see you back writing! Hope you continue to improve and get back to full health as soon as possible.

Intriguing latest chapter, I actually really liked it was a little more low key than the last chapter. I know a chapter where Seth is forced to display his erection in front of his basketball friends and a talent scout plus a girl in class saw his erection poking out over his shorts and squealed in delight is still pretty damn embarrassing, but compared to the last chapter it wasn't as bad for him. I think it helps the story breathe having the really big humiliations spread out a little.

Justin sabotaging the shorts, that should come into play at some point and I can't wait to see that. I liked seeing Sara playing a bit with Seth, we've seen a lot of her being slightly annoyed and confused at Seth so it's nice to see her being amused by him. I still wonder if we'll see any fun between Sara and Seth in his room captured by the camera, what if she thinks Seth has been filming her without consent? Could be very bad indeed.

Love all the little teases for potential future incidents, the sabotaged shorts, Joseph spending more time with Clementine, we still have to see Seth take the white pills and of course our first sighting of Mrs Bradbury. And she's Mr Zincks boss! What could all this mean?

Fantastic to see you and the story back!
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

One thing I appreciate is that Seth's team was successful. Seth gets sexually embarrassed, but beyond this, not everything that happens to is bad.
Trundle wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:41 am I still wonder if we'll see any fun between Sara and Seth in his room captured by the camera, what if she thinks Seth has been filming her without
In this case; Sara would be humiliated, not Seth. Sara might leave him, but this would not embarrass him, but just make him sad. Of course I leave it to author, but if Sara gets involved at all, I'd prefer her to become involved in Seth's teasing. Maybe she finds it arousing when she learns how Seth has been treated and discovers her own playful nature?
(In the latter case, if Sara worked with Mrs. Masters, she might know that when she and Seth are being videotaped together, her face will be blurred out, but not Seth's.)
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Yeah I wouldn't want Sara humiliated, only Seth.

So maybe that wouldn't be a good route to go down story wise.
dsweenz71

Re: Seth's High School Humiliation (New Nov. 29)

Post by dsweenz71 »

Nurse's Association of Knowledge, Education and Demonstration

Interlude: The Order

Mrs. Masters dialled the phone number she had been given by Mrs. Bradbury and asked for Ferdinand Donahue. Supposedly, he was both a psychologist and a salesman, and would be able to provide all the materials the principal would need to carry out the plan involving her student, Seth Zinck.

“Yes, Mr. Donahue? Good afternoon. I was told you would be able to help me with some… rather unique procurements?”

Mrs. Masters scrolled through the webpage as she spoke. “I’m on the device page right now, and I think a #16 would be useful. Yes, that’s the full butt plug package. All the sizes. And with remote access please. And I’ll also take #22, the vibrating cock ring. Standard size.”

The man confirmed the two choices, then offered a third. “Oh no,” Mrs. Masters declined. “I already have the Samplesuction Pro actually, from Bradbury. I gifted it to our science department some time ago, so I’m sure I can just use that one if I find the need.”

Mrs. Masters then clicked over to a different part of the website. “In terms of medication, I am going to need you to prescribe it to Seth Zinck. That won't be a problem? Perfect. That’s Z-I-N-C-K. Right. Okay, I’ll take the ‘Salute-Me Blue’. Are two doses per day viable? It would be beneficial to keep him hard for the entire school day. Fabulous. I'll take a month's worth then.”

“Now as for the other medications, I see there are four different options. You have capsules SE, HS, OS, and MI. Is it true that they all look identical, even though they have different functions? And they all respond well with the Salute-Me Blues? Alright. I was told I could get a medley of the four... is that possible? Yes, I am aware of the risks. I accept them. Please add a month’s worth of those to my cart."

"Now, just one more thing I am curious about for today… What do you have in the way of hidden cameras?”

A knock at Mrs. Masters’ door made her jump ever so slightly, but she saw that it was just the boy. “Yes, Mr. Donahue, I just have a student at my door. Can I place you on hold for just one moment?”

Seth stood at the entrance to the principal's office. Mrs. Masters fixed her gaze at the exasperated boy before her. She couldn't say she was surprised.

“Is there something I can help you with?”

“I… yeah… this club that I signed up for. The nurse’s thing… It’s not that I don’t want to… but is there anything else?”

“No, as I said earlier, it’s this, twice per week, or you don’t graduate.”

“Okay… but… they wanted me to take off my clothes. Like, all of them. They said you knew.”

Mrs. Masters scanned the boy, up and down. He had an attractive body, which he had achieved through consistent hard work as an athlete. His shoulders were broad and strong, while his abs were pronounced, showing ever so slightly through his current thin t-shirt. What a tease. Yet here the jock was, practically begging to not strip naked.

This was to be the first day of his humiliation, but certainly not the last. And with the order Mrs. Masters was placing, his days would only get worse.

Part 24 - The Pool
Last edited by dsweenz71 on Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Interesting... a mystery guinea pig for the program. Another athletic young guy who has no idea what he's in for. Looks like double trouble
from here on.
lugro

Post by lugro »

So we still have to see two interesting devices in action.

And those special pills... I'm having a million ideas about their acronyms...