Stripped By Friends

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Blondie

Re: Stripped By Friends

Post by Blondie »

TeenFan wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:51 am I could tell this story was written some time ago.
Youngsters today have no idea that people used to get off the sofa to go to the tv to change the channel.
Don't ask me what type of tv we had when I was a child...I'm not telling.
I hear ya', TeenFan, and I'm not telling, either. I will say that even though we had a color TV when I was a kid, there were some programs that were still in black and white.

When I wrote this story, the remote was available to the victim's aggressors. But it was more fun for them to make him waltz back and forth naked for their amusement, and certainly quite embarrassing for him. :lol:
Blondie

Stripped By Friends, Chapter 7

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 7: Public Nudity at the Drive-Through

Lunch

There is a brief moment of silence, which is broken by Donna.

“Let’s all go out to lunch!” she says.

Bruce says he needs to change his clothes first. I squeeze my eyes tightly shut, bracing myself for another perilous, humiliating, nude venture. Donna is smiling brightly as she takes my hand and pulls me out of my chair.

“Let’s go, my little naked friend,” she grins. When I stand up, she puts both of her hands on my shoulders, looks me in the eyes and says gleefully, “We’re really gonna have some fun now, sweetheart."

She takes my hand, merrily leading me toward the front door. The chilly air sends shivers throughout my body as I really feel my nakedness walking outside, open to the elements. This time I’m led to the front bench seat of the station wagon where I sit in the middle between Tammy and Donna. They’re both giggling as they take their seats next to me. Bruce and the guys are sitting behind me, while Rhonda and Gail follow in their own car. I unconsciously cover my crotch with my hands.

“Uh, uh, uh, there’ll be none of that,” Tammy admonishes.

She takes my left wrist and pulls my arm so it’s stretched out on the top of the seat behind her. Donna does likewise with my right arm. With my arms behind me I feel very exposed. I put my knees together and Donna physically separates them and places my feet on either side of the hump on the floor of the car.

“There, Smoothie, isn’t that better? Now we have a nice view of your hairless little wee-wee,” taunts Donna. "And it's such a cute little thing!" she says as she takes my penis in her fingers and jiggles it around, causing me to almost jump out of my seat. This elicits considerable laughter from Donna and Tammy.

"Hey, that's not fair, I get to feel it, too," declares Tammy as she reaches down with her right hand while keeping her eyes on the road. I stiffen in my seat while she boldly explores my penis and balls.

"You're right, his dick is is such a cute little thing. And his little balls....they're cute, too. And they're so smooth! You should feel them, Donna."

Tammy puts her hand back on the wheel and Donna immediately picks up where Tammy left off. I squirm around while Donna has her way with my balls, caressing them like she owns them.

"Ooh, yes," coos Donna."I see what you mean. They're darling little things."

"And I really like playing with his little pee-pee," continues Donna as she moves her hand upwards and starts fondling my penis. "I love how I can make it grow."

Sure enough, for the second time that day I feel a stirring in my loins, thanks to Donna's manipulations. Her unrelenting and skillful fondling of my ever-reactive penis is quite stimulating, and in short order I have a hard-on, much to Donna's delight.

"Blondie's got another woodie," declares Donna. "Check it out."

Tammy looks down, and while giggling says, "Indeed he does! It looks like one of those mini sausages we had for breakfast."

Once again the sounds of laughter echo throughout the car. Tammy has her eyes back on the road and reaches down. Donna defers to her and allows Tammy to fondle my penis while driving.

"Oh, you have such a darling, petite little penis, Blondie. It's so fun to play with," she says as she runs her fingers all around my hard-on. I'm really squirming around now. I feel if she keeps this up I could lose it right here in the car.

"Please," I urge. "Please stop!"

"You be careful, Blondie," says the giggling Tammy as she mercifully lets go of my penis and puts her hand back on the steering wheel. "Don't you go spurting off in my parents' car, you naughty little boy."

Bruce then leans over to check me out and puts his mouth to my ear. “Thanks for the show, Blondie. I can’t tell you how excited you’re making me.”
He reaches over me and playfully twitches one of my nipples before leaning back in his seat. I shudder and close my eyes for a moment, hoping that when I open them I’ll wake up from a nightmare. But when I open my eyes, we’re cruising down a busy street and I’m still naked. I’m very nervous, not knowing what to expect next.

We reach the downtown area, and the car pulls into a fast food joint. I expect Tammy to pull into a parking space, but to my horror she pulls into the drive-through lane. I tense up as I realize the ramifications of this move. I beg them not to do this, but receive only laughter in response.

We reach the speaker and a young girl’s voice comes through and says, “May I take your order?” I shiver, realizing that in a few moments the owner of that voice will see me naked. I start to move my arms forward but Bruce grabs my wrists and gives me one last warning.

“If you try to cover up once more, Blondie, we’re hauling you out of the car and dragging you into the middle of the restaurant,” he warns. “In case you didn’t notice when we drove by, there are a lot of people in there.”

I stay put while Tammy looks down and sees that my erection has started to subside. She multitasks by playing with my penis while ordering food and drinks for everyone. It wasn't long before I was completely hard again.

Tammy continues toying with me while we inch our way up the line. When we get close she moves her hand away, exposing my state of arousal for all to see. I am near a state of panic as the car pulls up to the window. Being higher up, the girl in the window will have a nice birds-eye view of my nakedness.

Everyone watches for the pretty young girl’s reaction. She opens her window and starts to pass a bag to Tammy. Then she sees me. The bag drops to the ground as her jaw opens wide in a classic expression of shock.

“OH MY GOD!” she yells.

She covers her mouth with her hands and is laughing uncontrollably while she continues to stare at me. She’s laughing so hard that one of the guys at the counter comes over to see what the source of the hilarity is. He sees me, naked with a little hard-on and red as a beet. He grins widely. I feel like I could possibly die from embarrassment.

"Why is he naked?" asks the girl, who is still grinning freely.

"We're just having a little fun with him," responds Tammy. She looks over at the miserable expression on my red face. "We're having a lot more fun than he is," says Tammy. "His name is Blondie." The girl giggles.

"Hi, Blondie, my name's Trudy," she says, smiling brightly. She has leaned her head out the window to get a closer look. I really am in no mood or state of dress to engage this person. Tammy nudges me in the ribs with her elbow.

"Hi," I say, without looking up.

"Not good enough," admonishes Tammy in a soft voice so the girl couldn't hear her. "Look up at her and ask her how her day is going."

I look up wretchedly and ask, "How is your day going?"

Giggling heartily, she replies, "Well it just got a lot better, thanks to you!" She pauses and asks, "The question is, how's your day going?" I don't reply and feel Tammy's elbow dig into my side again, harder this time.

"It's...it's fine, thanks," I say without looking up.

Everyone laughs as Tammy opens the door to retrieve the bag. She notices that the coke has spilled.

“Could you please get us another coke?” she asks as she hands the girl the empty container.

The girl leaves the window and heads back to the grill to tell her co-workers of her incredible encounter. Donna again reaches down and plays with my penis.

"I just want to make sure you keep showing Trudy how happy you are to see her," laughs Donna.

When Trudy comes back she is joined by several of her fellow workers, who are gawking out the window at me, all laughing with incredulity. Even a couple of customers get wind of the scene and are on their tiptoes staring at me.

"They're making him do this," says Trudy. "He doesn't want to be naked."

"Oh, this is too much!" shouted one of the employees.

"His name is Blondie," offers Trudy.

"Hi Blondie!" shouts two or three of them in unison.

"Look at his little boner!" squeals a grinning young female employee.

"He must be cold. Maybe that's why it's so small," teases Trudy.

The laughter rings in my ears as my face burns even hotter

Forced out of the Car

Finally the girl delivers the coke and says, “That’ll be $10.95.”

A collection is taken, but they only come up with a little over $10.00.

“Blondie, do you have an extra dollar?” asks Tammy facetiously.

This brings on more laughter. She gets out of the car to get the money from her friends behind her, leaving me even more exposed. The door is wide open and grinning faces keep turning up at the pay window. Tammy takes her sweet time, and I can hear her laughing and carrying on with her friends.

At last she returns, pays the girl and is just about to drive off when she hands me 50 cents and says, “Blondie, Gail and Rhonda are going to need this to pay for their food. Would you go give this to them, please?”

I look at her thinking she must be kidding, but she is not. The excitement level in the car increases as Donna opens her door and gets out to allow me to do the dreadful deed. I freeze for a moment and Tammy gives me a shove. I look back and there are several cars in the line. I look down and see that my penis is returning to its normal size—not that it will make this any less painful.

I brace myself, then jump out and run back to the girls behind me. A couple of people honk their horns merrily when they see me. I bang furiously on the passenger window and Gail ever so slowly rolls down her window.

“Hi, Blondie, can I help you with something?” she inquires with a devilish grin.

I try to give her the money but she says, “Oh, why don’t you give that to Rhonda, sweetie, since she’ll be paying for it.”

I reach across the seat but Rhonda moves her finger in a circular motion, indicating for me to bring it around. I’m absolutely mortified now as I hear more honks while I run around to the other side of the car. On my way I see everyone in the car in front of me laughing uproariously and three highly amused employees are poking their heads out of the delivery window of the restaurant. On top of that several customers that were inside had come out to get a good look and are standing at the end of the drive-through, gawking at the scene. Everyone is reveling in the incredible spectacle.

Rhonda rolls down her window, takes the 50 cents, points to the back seat and tells me to hop in. As I open the back door and climb in I don’t know what is more powerful: the feeling of relief to be inside the car, or the feeling of dread over having to drive by the window again.

We get to the window and by now everyone is having a high old time at my expense. The girl in the window is over her shock and is getting the most out of my humiliation, as she is grinning from ear to ear, staring at me while handing Rhonda her food.

As Rhonda reaches out to pay she “accidentally” drops a quarter on the ground and says, “Oh Blondie, would you be a sweetie and go get that for me please?”

With trepidation I get out and have an extremely anxious moment when I can’t find the quarter. I look under the car to no avail. Then I see it; it has rolled next to the car behind me. I hurriedly sprint back there and pick it up. I can’t help but to catch a glimpse of the thoroughly entertained foursome (two guys and two girls) in the car.

I run back to hand the quarter to Rhonda, but she says, “Well don’t give it to me, silly boy. Pay the nice girl in the window.”

I hand over the coin without making eye contact with Trudy, but I can still see her broad smile and can sense her eyes looking me up and down.

“Thanks, Blondie, and thanks a lot for the entertainment!” she gleefully says. "And good luck with puberty!" she adds while laughing, just for good measure.

My face is pulsating with humiliation as I hear the cheering and clapping emanating from the restaurant while getting back in the car. Mercifully, we drive off.

But of course my reprieve would be short-lived.
Last edited by Blondie on Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
syca3

Post by syca3 »

Thought I would never see this again. Thank you ^^
Blondie

Stripped By Friends, Chapter 8

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 8: Naked Ordeal in the City Park

Chained to the Car

Gail looks back at me, still laughing wildly. We follow the group in front of us and pull into a parking space at the curb of the city park. Everyone piles out of the two cars and Gail says, “You’re welcome to come join us, Blondie.” I shake my head, relieved that I was given a choice. She tosses me a hamburger and says, “Okay, suit yourself. But we need to make sure you don’t try to run away from us.”

She then reaches into the glove compartment and pulls out two straps that are connected by a short chain. To my dismay she ties one strap to my ankle and the other to a bar at the bottom of the windshield. I’m now sitting in the passenger seat with one leg stretched out across the top of the dashboard.

“Don’t you dare take this strap off, Blondie, or you’ll have to come out there and eat with us,” warns Gail. “Now sit up straight and keep your hands away from your little weenie.”

She and Rhonda laugh and join the rest of the group at the park benches about fifteen yards away. They all line up facing me. They are laughing joyfully as they stare at me while devouring their lunches.

It’s a chilly day, so the park isn’t very crowded. There are two guys and a girl playing Frisbee, and occasionally a pedestrian passes by. I cringe each time, but fortunately no one notices me, as the windows are tinted just enough so that I don’t stand out. I feel relatively safe—as safe as one could possibly feel while sitting naked against his will in a car at a city park.

Visitors

At one point Rhonda makes a call on her cell phone. I don’t know it, but she’s calling one of her friends and telling her about my situation. Within minutes four girls walk by and to my dismay they stop in front of the car to chitchat.

Why the hell do they have to stop here?

I’m under the impression that they’re total strangers, but in actuality they’re all friends of Rhonda. They continue to stand around, but they haven’t looked in my direction. I’m squirming in my seat, praying for them to continue on their way.

Then I see Rhonda reaching for her keys. But she’s not coming. Instead she pushes a button on her key fob. I hear a rumbling noise from within the car. To my utter horror, the top is opening! I wasn’t even aware that I was in a convertible until now! I’m in an absolute state of panic as I realize that not only will I be in the open air, but also that my ankle is chained to the bar of the slowly rising top. My leg is lifting up in the air and the rest of my body is going with it.

Of course, the four “strangers” notice the distraction and they are agape at the astonishing sight. I desperately try to untie the strap but realize there is no time for that. As the top climbs higher I’m almost upside down, frantically pushing buttons on the dash to try to reverse this most distressing turn of events. But the only result I get is the windshield wiper spray shooting from under the hood and spraying me, hitting me squarely in the balls.

I hear the unbridled laughter as the top continues its inexorable climb. At one point I’m completely upside down, waving my arms wildly.
I am mortified beyond comprehension.

There is hysterical laughter now. The top lowers down to the back of the car, and I come to rest lying on my back with my leg up on the back of the seat. I lean forward and manage to free my ankle from the manacle, then I turn around and sit in the back seat with my hands over my crotch. I feel like I’m red from head to toe.

After the laughter subsides, the four friends of Rhonda make their way toward me. They surround me, two on each side of the car. I’m shaking as a beautiful girl looks me up and down and says, “Well, well, what do we have here? What have you done with your clothes, little boy?”

All I can muster up is, “Please, just leave me alone,” as I avoid eye contact.

“Well, you’re not being very friendly, are you?” she replies.

To my disbelief she opens the car door and plops down right next to me. She rests one hand on my naked thigh. I look up to Rhonda, hoping she’ll come get this stranger out of her car. But she and her cohorts are laughing heartily as they take in the scene.

On top of that, the three Frisbee players have become aware of my plight and have moved their game noticeably closer to the car, gazing in my direction while pretending to be interested in the Frisbee. They are wide-eyed at what they are witnessing.

I’m feeling more naked by the second as the girl puts her arm around me and says, “Hi, my name’s Jill, what’s yours?”

I’m horrified, and I wriggle free from her advance. Again I plead. “Please, just go away, I’m begging you!”

She puts her hand back on my thigh. “Now this is no way to treat someone who’s trying to be your friend, is it?” responds Jill. “And you’re being much too modest here. My friends here would like to see what you’re hiding under your hands.” She grabs one of my wrists and tries to pull it away. I tighten my grip and bend over at the waist. There is laughter all around. “Boy, there must be something really special under there, the way you’re being so protective.”

Funny, even after all I've been through my level of embarrassment has not subsided in the least. I still am completely humiliated to be naked, and I just can’t bear to expose my little package to yet another stranger.

Naked Frisbee

At this point all of my antagonists, having finished their lunch, come over to the car. The Frisbee players have abandoned the ruse of acting interested in their activity and have joined the group. There are now fourteen—count 'em, fourteen people (six guys and eight girls) crowded around the car staring at me sitting naked next to a beautiful, smiling girl. I just can’t believe what is happening.

Tammy is the first to speak. “Blondie, what exactly is going on here?” she inquires.

One of Rhonda's friends responds. “We’re all wondering what your little friend here—I guess his name is Blondie (she giggles)—we’re just dying to see what he’s hiding underneath his hands. Jill asked him very politely to show us, but he’s not being very friendly.”

Amid the giggling from the spectators, Tammy pulls out her cell phone, taps it a couple of times and holds it up for me to see. “Blondie, do you want these pictures to go out to everyone at school?” I shake my head disconsolately. “Well then you’d better start behaving like a good boy.” Tammy points to the ground by her feet. “Now you get your naked little butt out here right now.”

She opens the car door. Everyone, especially the newcomers, soak up the scene with relish. I hesitate, look at Tammy's cell phone and bow my head as I make my way out of the car, still with my hands over my crotch. My face feels like it’s on fire.

Bruce is the next to speak. He looks at the girl holding the Frisbee. “You mind if I borrow that thing?” he asks.

She hands the Frisbee to Bruce with a grin. Bruce throws it across the park lawn about thirty yards away.

“Okay, Blondie, here’s what I want you to do. Run as fast as you can and fetch the Frisbee for us. When you pick it up I want you to hold it as high above your head as you can with both hands. Then I want you to walk, not run, and bring it back to us. And don’t lower your hands until I say you can or we’ll do it all over again.”

There is hooting and hollering abound. I stand there dumbstruck. Bruce yells, “What are you waiting for? Go get it!” as he slaps my bare ass with a hard swat that stings considerably, awakening me from my stupor.

I take off as fast as I can toward the Frisbee. I hear the hilarity from behind, and I’m sure I’m a very amusing sight to behold. I reach down and pick up the Frisbee. I hesitate, close my eyes for a second and grasp the Frisbee with both hands, lifting it high above my head. I feel extremely exposed. I walk as fast as I can without running, and my mortification increases with each step as I grow closer and closer to the hysterically laughing herd next to the car. I can almost feel my crotch burning, as fifteen pairs of eyes seem focused on it. I reach the thoroughly entertained group and stop, still holding the Frisbee high.

My feeling of naked exposure is excruciating.

A Ticklish Situation

“Thank you, Blondie, that was fantastic!” laughs Bruce. “Now don’t move. I’ve got an idea you might like, since you may be able to get your clothes back. Here’s the deal: We’re going to find out just how ticklish you are. You keep holding the Frisbee up as high as you can. I get to tease and tickle you to see if I can make you drop your arms. If you can keep your arms up for, let’s say, five minutes, then we’ll return your clothes and you can go home. If you can’t.…well, let’s just say you’ll be providing us some more naked entertainment for the better part of the afternoon.”

I cringe, knowing that my chances of lasting five minutes under Bruce’s tickling assault is highly improbable. Plus, it means remaining in this exposed position before the grinning faces of my tormentors. But I figure it’s certainly worth a try—not that I really have any choice.

“Okay, you have five minutes, starting right now.”

Everyone watches with anticipation as the satanic Bruce begins by stepping behind me (thus leaving me fully exposed to the enthralled audience) and, using a soft touch with his fingertips, slowly strokes my sides. I squirm, both from the tickling sensation and the disgust from being touched by this fiend. He continues his soft strokes from behind, first encircling my nipples, then moving downwards to my taut stomach. I feel myself weakening and I writhe my hips, much to the enjoyment of the onlookers. Then, to my revulsion I feel his fingers stroking my ass, then the insides of my thighs.
When he reaches under and starts tickling my balls I flinch noticeably, rising to my tiptoes while gritting my teeth and clenching my eyes tightly shut. To my horror, I feel myself becoming slightly aroused. I hear the hearty laughter.

"I think Blondie's getting another little woody!" laughs Donna.

Under the circumstances I do not get a full erection, but there is just enough movement to add to my considerable shame. Somehow I manage to continue holding the Frisbee high in the air with both hands. Bruce puts his mouth to my ear.

“You’re halfway home, Blondie,” he informs me.

But his attack becomes more aggressive. While his left hand continues caressing my balls, his right hand rises to my side and his index finger digs into my ribcage and wiggles back and forth. I contract my hips and writhe my torso vigorously. The laughter is getting louder and I’m on the verge of breaking down.

Then both of his hands slowly creep up my sides and he softly teases my armpits. I’m really squirming now, barely holding on. He continues this line of attack for some time while I wriggle and twist about, struggling with all my might to maintain my posture. The spectators are whooping it up, enjoying themselves immensely.

“Just thirty more seconds, Blondie.”

For the first time since being stripped naked that morning I’m holding out hope that my ordeal might be over.

But I should have known better. With only ten seconds to go Bruce uses both hands to dig into my sides. Using all his fingers he tickles my ribcage with authority. I am no match for the onslaught and pull away while tucking my elbows into my sides. I am crestfallen.

“Oh, bummer, Blondie,” says Bruce. “Looks like you’ll be our naked pet for the rest of the day.”

With that he returns the Frisbee to its owner, reaches around me and clenches my ass with both hands while planting a big wet kiss squarely on my lips. Everyone laughs uproariously as I turn yet a deeper shade of red.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Never a park policeman around when you need one.
Blondie

Stripped By Friends, Chapter 9

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 9: Paraded Naked

Fire Drill

“Okay, Blondie, you can get back in Rhonda’s car,” offers Tammy. “Time to go home. And if you do whatever Rhonda and Gail tell you the rest of the way then we’ll give you back your clothes.”

I climb in the back seat of the car, with a glimmer of hope but with a certain amount of trepidation as to what was meant by “do whatever Rhonda and Gail tell you.” Rhonda and Gail climb in and immediately close the top to the car, as it is a cold day. Tammy, Donna, Bruce and the rest of the group pile into the station wagon and follow directly behind us.

Again I’m sitting naked in a car cruising through town. Gail, grinning, turns around and faces me. “Do you know how to do a fire drill from a car, Blondie?” she asks.

I have no idea what it is but I have a feeling I’m not going to like it. “No,” I answer apprehensively.

“Well, let me explain it to you, sweetie. The way it works is when the car comes to a stop somebody yells out 'Fire Drill!’ Then somebody—and in this case that somebody will be you—has to jump out of the car and do a full 360 around the car and jump back in. Doesn’t that sound like fun?” I don’t answer as I nervously survey the busy street. Gail continues. “Tell you what we’re going to do, Blondie. When you hear me yell ‘Fire Drill!’ I want you to try it. Just get out, close the door, and make a run for it. Your friends will be right behind us, so you might as well circle around their car, too. And no covering up your little wee wee. Keep your hands clasped behind your head the whole time. And you’d better do it just like I said, or you’re gonna come back and find the door locked. I don’t think you’d like that very much, would you, Blondie?” Again I don’t answer as I sit there, understandably quite frightened at the prospect of a nude jaunt on a busy street. “Answer me when I speak to you, Blondie.”

“No, I wouldn’t like that,” I answer forlornly.

We continue to drive up the busiest boulevard in town. I sit there in complete dread of every stop. Then we come to a stop at a red light. I hear the fateful words from Gail’s mouth.

“Fire Drill!”

In a panic, I open the door, get out and remember to close it and put my hands behind my head. Once again, I’m naked in public, and it’s no easier to take than any of the other times.

“Oh, God,” I say to myself as I start to run around the front of the car. I feel my genitals bobbing about as I run, and I know that must generate an amusing effect.

Rhonda honks her horn and I look inside to see her and Gail laughing hysterically. There are at least a dozen cars stopped at the light, and I hear the horns of several of them. I run by the car behind me and see that Bruce and the rest are in a fit of laughter.

I continue to run around the car, frantically trying to reach my destination. Finally, I get back to Gail’s car, open the door and jump in. My face is burning and I chance a look to my right and notice two young ladies staring at me from their car, both laughing giddily. I quickly avert my glance and slink down in my seat. Gail, still laughing, reaches back and pats me on my thighs.

“Good boy, Blondie, you were awesome!” she exclaimed. “We might just have to do that again.”

The High School

We continue driving. Rhonda then takes a right turn. To my apprehension we are nearing the local high school. The school is in a different district than ours, and they are in session even though it is Spring Break for us.

“Check it out,” said Rhonda, “It looks like they’re just getting out.”

Rhonda is quite right. It’s very active in front of the school as a large amount of students are making their way out, scattering in all directions. A rush of terror comes over me as I can only imagine what dreadful humiliations lay in store for me. Rhonda slows down to about five miles per hour and rolls along, as I sit there in a severe state of anxiety.

Suddenly, right there in the middle of the street Rhonda comes to a halt and yells, “Fire Drill!” Rhonda and Gail both are looking at me expectantly but I can’t muster up the courage to get out. “You better get your little ass out there right now, Blondie, or we’re dumping you out and taking off!” warned Rhonda. "And just for that, you have to run around Tammy's car, too."

On the verge of tears, I get out and do the drill. Both Rhonda and Tammy honk their horns, bringing full attention to me. Obediently I have my hands behind my head and make the turn around the front of Rhonda’s car. I hear somebody yell out.

“Hey look, the kid’s naked!” and I hear considerable laughing and carrying on.

I run down the side of Rhonda’s car and then the station wagon. I make the turn around the back of the station wagon and I see Bruce’s laughing face sticking out of the back window. As I pass him I feel his hand grab my ass.

When I reach Rhonda’s car again and push on the doorknob, to my horror I discover that it is locked! I frantically push on it again and again, to no avail. Now the entertained students have multiplied, as word has spread about my predicament. I bang on Gail’s window, begging for mercy, but my appeals are answered only by laughter as Gail alternates her glances from my burning face, to my hairless genitals, and to the gathering crowd in front of the school.

Then, to my terror, the car starts moving. I have no choice but to start running along to keep up.

By now I’ve given up keeping my hands behind my head, as I keep trotting along trying the door, yelling frantically.

“Please, open the door! Let me in! Please!”

Rhonda then speeds up and I can’t keep up with their car. The station wagon is now at my side. I keep running along with them down the long block in front of the high school. Bruce’s window is open, but when I try the door it is also locked. I plead with Bruce and scream. “Bruce, let me in! Please! Let me in!”

Instead the station wagon speeds up. Now fearful that they are going to drive away and leave me stranded, I run as fast as I can and hop on the hood of the station wagon. What an amusing spectacle I must be as I am on my knees on the hood, holding onto the windshield wipers for support. I can see everyone in the car laughing uncontrollably and the boisterous laughter from the gathered throng along the sidewalk adds considerably to my suffering. I see Donna snap another picture from her front row seat.

When the station wagon reaches the end of the block Tammy makes a U-turn, following suit with Rhonda in front of her. Again we cruise down the block, now at a much slower speed. I hear Bruce yelling out of his window.

“Stand up, Blondie!” I pretend I don’t hear him. “I said ‘stand up, and put your hands behind your head. You better do it, or else!”

I don’t want to think about what “or else” could entail, nor do I want to find out. I do what I have to do and stand up on the hood with my hands behind my head. The laughter from in front of the school is boisterous, and my humiliation has reached yet another level. The car is rolling along at a gradual, parade-like pace. For the most part my eyes are squeezed shut, but I can’t help the occasional glimpse at the thoroughly amused onlookers. I notice that about twenty guys in football uniforms, who happened across my plight on the way to practice, are nearly falling over themselves in their state of hysterical laughter. Several cheerleaders are nearby in a similar state of merriment, as are a growing number of highly entertained students.

Again I press my eyes shut as I continue to be paraded down the street. It seems like the shameful exhibition will go on forever as I stand there feeling insufferable mortification as the station wagon continues creeping along.

Then, much to my apprehension, the car comes to a complete stop. I open my eyes to see that we are in the middle of the street, directly in front of the school.

Then all four windows of the car are rolled down, and very loud music—I recognize a song from the artist Kesha—is blaring from inside the car. Donna sticks her head out the window and looks up at me. "Dance, Blondie!" she screams.

I am terrified of the notion. I mean, it would be humiliating enough to be forced to dance up here with all of my clothes on, but to dance naked? It is unimaginable.

But of course the devilish Donna is unyielding. "Dance, Blondie!" she yells again. "I mean it! We're not going anywhere until you dance for us!"

I have no reason to doubt her, and I want more than anything to get away from here as quickly as possible. I summon every fiber in my being to do Donna's bidding. I begin to dance. Immediately I hear the laughter escalate.

"Faster, Blondie, faster!" shrieks Donna between her fits of laughter. "Shake those hips for us!"

I pick up my pace and start shimmying my hips. I feel my little bits bouncing around. The sound of uproarious laughter rings in my ears as I continue to dance naked to the beat of the music, much to everyone's utter amusement. I sneak a peek over to the students and see several phones held high, recording video of my naked dance.

I am certain that it is not humanly possible to feel any more humiliated than I do at this moment.

At last the song comes to an end, and I stop dancing. My whole body feels like it is in a furnace, such is the state of my shame and humiliation.

The car begins to move again, much to my relief. But in a few seconds it is making another U-turn.

“Oh, God, no, not again!” I actually say out loud.

But then I hear Bruce yelling, “Come on, Blondie, hop in.” Grateful, I jump down and run over to Bruce’s door. But the door is still locked. The window is down all the way and Bruce reaches out and grabs me by my armpits. “Just come in through the window, Blondie.”

I try to jump in the window, but Bruce stops me when I’m halfway in and holds me there by wrapping his arm around my neck. My midsection is on the windowsill and my ass and legs are dangling outside the window. I feel the car again make the drive up the street, very slowly. I’m kicking my legs furiously, fighting to climb the rest of the way into the car, but Bruce has a good grip on me and I’m stuck in the shameful position. I hear the laughter, both from inside the car and out as I envision what it must look like to the observers on the outside. I finally give up kicking my legs and prop my knees against the side of the door, affording the spectators another comical view.

When we reach the end of the block Bruce pulls me the rest of the way into the car. He lets go and I sit up, still on Bruce’s lap. Rhonda’s friend Jill has joined the group and there is no room for me to sit. I try to move off Bruce’s lap but he holds me there, putting both arms around me and resting his hands on my knees.

Everyone is teary-eyed from their protracted laughter. They all look at me, still laughing at the mind-boggling scene they have witnessed. My face is as red as it could possibly be.

“Oh, Smoothie,” says Donna when the laughter subsides, “That was incredible! Wait ‘till you see some of these pictures. You’ll just want to die!”

I have no doubt that she is right in that assessment.
Last edited by Blondie on Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
syca3

Post by syca3 »

Can't stress enough how much I adore the last three chapters. Simply wonderful work.
Blondie

Stripped By Friends, Chapter 10

Post by Blondie »

Chapter 10: Forced Orgasm

Bruce’s Overture

As Tammy drives us home, the joviality continues. Everyone is recounting the events that had just transpired. It seems everyone has their own favorite scene, and each would describe it at length, to the amusement of all.

While this is going on, to my dismay Bruce has moved his hands from my knees to the tops of my thighs. When I feel his hands move to the insides of my thighs I reach for them with my hands to pull them off. Bruce catches my wrists and lifts them up until my arms are stretched upwards and the palms of my hands are flat against the ceiling of the car.

“Leave your hands there and don't move them again, Blondie,” Bruce says, with his mouth up against my right ear.

I know better than to disobey him as I brace myself for another humiliation. Bruce strums his fingers around my nipples, down my sides, then puts both hands on the insides of my knees, and with his fingertips he starts caressing my inner thighs. As his strokes near my groin, I involuntarily flinch, slightly lifting off Bruce’s lap. Bruce whispers in my ear again.

“You like that, don’t you, Blondie?”

I shake my head, hoping he will stop. Everyone else is still carrying on about the exhibition at the high school, so they’re yet unaware of Bruce’s advances.

He continues stroking my thighs. Then he ever so softly tickles my balls, running his fingertips and thumb back and forth, stimulating the entire sac. My shoulders contract to a shrugging position, and to my utter horror I feel myself becoming aroused yet again. I fight against the feeling with all my might. But I can't suppress it, even as repulsive as my situation is. Thanks to Bruce’s continual foreplay, my level of excitement escalates. He strokes the underside of my penis a couple of times, and in a matter of moments I become fully erect. Inevitably, someone notices.

“Hey, check it out, Smoothie’s got a little stiffy again!” squeals Donna, while pointing between my legs.

The shrieks of surprise and laughter ring throughout the car. Bruce pulls his hands away momentarily so everyone can have a good look at my erection. My face burns yet brighter.

I’m going through very conflicting emotions. On the one hand, I’m thoroughly humiliated to be naked in a car and brought to a state of sexual excitement—by a guy, no less, and in front of nine other people. On the other hand, Bruce really knows what he's doing, and I’m starting to get lost in the overpowering sensation.

Bruce continues his relentless assault on my sensitivities. He toys with me, stroking my inner thighs, my balls, and occasionally brushing my now-throbbing penis. The other passengers are engrossed in the display as I sit there vulnerably, at the whims of Bruce’s touch and my involuntary arousal.

“I think Bruce has found himself a little boyfriend,” I hear someone say.

While the laughter continues, Bruce puts his mouth to my ear. “Tell me how good it feels, Blondie.” I remain silent and Bruce squeezes my balls lightly, but hard enough to get my attention. “Tell me,” he repeats. “Say, ‘Ooh, that feels really good.’”

“Ooh, that feels really good,” I say out loud. This brings on hoots and hollers from the unbelieving spectators.

“Say, ‘Oh God, I love the way you touch me, Bruce,’” he whispers to me while continuing to stroke my inner thighs and balls.

I grudgingly repeat his words, to more laughter. “Oh God, I love the way you touch me, Bruce.”

“Say, ‘I love being naked around you,’” he whispers.

I swallow hard and take a deep breath. “I love.…I l-love being naked around you.”

“But I’m so embarrassed that Tammy and Donna are staring at my hairless little weenie.” I open my mouth but nothing comes out. “Say it,” presses Bruce while gently squeezing my balls.

“I’m so embarrassed that.…that Tammy and Donna are staring at my…my…at my hairless little weenie.” I couldn’t help but to look up at the two girls, who are both laughing hysterically—and yes, they are staring at my hairless little weenie.

After the laughter dies down, he continues his tormenting. “Say, ‘I want to be your sex slave, Bruce.” I hesitate, and again he squeezes my balls, this time with a little more vigor.

“I—I want to be your sex slave, Bruce,” I relent.

“Louder, Blondie,” he whispers in my ear. “Shout it out.”

“I want to be your sex slave, Bruce!” I yell.

The laughter increases, as does my state of sexual excitement, as Bruce continues fondling me.

“Good boy. Now tell me to make you come.”

“Make me come,” I say.

“Say please,” Bruce prompts. He strokes my penis lightly with his fingertips.

“Please.” The anguish in my voice is evident.

“Say ‘Oh, Bruce, please make me come!’ Yell it out.”

He now has his hand lightly wrapped around my penis and I begin pumping my hips back and forth, desperately seeking relief. “Oh, Bruce, please make me come!” I scream this out, now with a fair amount of sincerity.

Sexual Frenzy

The group is now spellbound by the exhibition being put on. I’m on the verge of orgasm and somehow Bruce senses this and loosens his grip. I continue driving my hips back and forth until I realize I’m pumping at thin air. Completely frustrated, I settle back down on Bruce’s lap. When I do, I feel the unmistakable bulge in his pants. Bruce takes advantage of my weight and rotates his hips, and I feel his protrusion rubbing against my backside. He is now stroking my balls, maintaining my level of sexual pleasure. He gradually raises his caresses, inching towards my undersized but rock-hard penis. When I feel his fingers on my cock I become vocal without prompting.

“Please, let me come,” I moan.

He wraps his hand around my penis lightly and I pump my hips, more furiously this time.

“Whoa!” somebody cries out in amazement. “Blondie’s really into it!”

Once again, to my utter frustration, Bruce lets go and I collapse on his lap.

“Oh God, please, I can’t take it anymore!” I implore.

I need to explode so badly that I ache. Bruce is silent. He continues stroking my entire body, strategically avoiding my genitals that crave attention. The height of my sexual heat he has kindled is nearly unbearable. I try to take matters into my own hands, but he catches my right wrist and quickly puts it back up against the ceiling.

“Uh-uh-uh,” he admonishes. “Keep your hands right where they are.”

Bruce continues his relentless teasing. As he strokes my inner thighs my whole body is moving about in a state of sexual frenzy. The group in the car is dead silent now, agape as they look on in fascination. They can’t quite believe what they’re seeing, and I’m sure the visual will remain with them forever. I’m fully aware of their attention, but my need for fulfillment has taken priority over anything else.

Bruce then raises his right hand in the air, about a foot above my genitals. He cups his fingers, creating a canal with his hand. Taking the cue, I immediately raise my torso to his waiting hand. To achieve this most awkward position my head is now upside down on Bruce’s lap and I’m supporting myself by putting my hands and feet on the seat; my body is forming an inverted U, facing the ceiling of the car. My hips are raised up as high as I can get them. I hear the giggling from the fellow passengers and am fully aware of how outrageous this scene must appear to them. But I have one objective in mind, and I know what I must do.

My aggressor cups his hand around my erect penis. “Go ahead, Blondie, fuck my hand,” he says.

I need no further prompting. While he holds his hand still, I wildly pump my hips up and down. I see the flash from Donna’s camera but don’t let it distract me. I’m just about to climax, and once again Bruce lets go of my penis. Agonized to the max, I continue pumping my hips in midair, desperately hoping to feel his grip again. Bruce lowers his mouth down to my ear. “I want to hear you beg for it, Blondie.”

“Oh, please, Bruce, please, let me come!” I shriek. “Please, Bruce, I’m begging you!” I stop rocking my hips but maintain my position. Bruce waits another twenty seconds or so while everybody waits with bated breath. I beg some more. “Please, Bruce, I need to come! Please make me come! Oh, please!” Then I feel his hand around my cock again, this time with a bit more pressure. I feverishly pump my hips. This time he doesn’t let go. I reach a state of ecstasy, the likes of which I’ve never felt before. “Ohhhhhhhh!” I moan as my body convulses wildly as a wave of sexual gratification sweeps over me. Because I was prepubescent there was no ejaculate, but it was quite evident to all that I was in the throes of (coerced) sexual bliss. I continue pumping Bruce’s hand until I am completely satisfied.

When I'm done Bruce releases my cock and I slump back down in his lap, now totally spent. I feel dampness from the protrusion in Bruce’s pants. I clench my eyes shut as I realize that the motion from my head on his lap has brought him to orgasm. For the second time that day, I’ve played an reluctant role in the sexual gratification my tormentor.

“Simultaneous orgasm, Blondie,” grins Bruce. “Isn’t that awesome?”

He has rested his hands on my upper thighs. As I sit there and slowly recover from my sexually gratifying but profoundly mortifying orgasm, the reality of what has transpired starts setting in. My humiliation is complete, and seemingly there is nothing else imaginable that they can do to me to further it.

The car is relatively silent the rest of the way as everyone is apparently drained from the day’s extraordinary activities. We pull into the driveway and start filing out. As we walk to the front door I cover myself with my hands. Curiously, even after all I’ve been through, I’m still self-conscious about my nudity.

Everyone goes into the living room and plops down on the nearest vacant seat. I sit on the edge of the couch.

“Can somebody please give me my clothes now?” I ask feebly.

Taking a cue from Bruce, one of the guys gets up and returns momentarily with my long-lost clothes. I don’t see my underpants and recall the dreadful memory of seeing them flying by the window of the station wagon hours before, though it felt like a different lifetime ago.

I quickly pull on my pants, a feeling that is practically foreign.

The Pictures

As I continue getting dressed, Bruce is holding up Donna's phone, apparently going through the pictures of me. Everyone is standing behind him as he rolls through them, and the gaiety picks up again as they relive the incredible events of the day.

I finish dressing, and Bruce says to me, "I just emailed you a few souvenirs, Blondie. I think you're going to like them."

I say nothing and shudder as I mentally visualize what some of the pictures must portray. As I head towards the door everyone calls out, “Bye Blondie!”

I don’t look back until Bruce yells, “Hey Blondie!” When I stop at the door and look back at him he says, “Thanks,” and purses his lips as if to kiss me.
I show no reaction and turn to walk out the door. As I exit I hear his parting shot. “What say you and I get together for a private party real soon, just you and me?” I ignore him and keep walking. “I'll get you naked again and you can use your cute little mouth to get me off next time.” I cringe at the repulsive mental image and break into a trot. The sound of his laughter gradually fades, and I don’t stop running until he is completely out of earshot.

On my way home I can’t stop myself from pulling my phone out. I open my e-mail account and see the subject matter: "Naked." There are several attachments. All of them are pictures of me naked in the middle of some sort of humiliation. The first one I see is of me from the back, running during the Fire Drill. I quickly go to the next picture, which is a frontal view of me standing in a field, holding a Frisbee high above my head. The next one is taken from inside the station wagon. It’s a side shot of me standing on the hood. In the background you can see the high school students lining the sidewalk, all of them wide-eyed and agape, grinning freely. I quickly go through the rest of the pictures, difficult as it is for me. I put the phone back in my pocket, making a mental note to delete the email when I get home. But of course I know the pictures are out there and there is nothing I can do about that. My only hope is that the pictures are not shared with anyone else, that they remain strictly with my fiendish friends.

Little do I know the high price I will have to pay for this hope to become a reality.

Epilogue

For the rest of Spring Break I pretty much stay within the confines of my room, trying to mentally recover from the devastating ordeal I have experienced. I feel a little better as each day passes, although I know it will be a long time, if ever, before I fully get over the trauma.

Friday morning I get out of the shower and decide to face the day. I get dressed and go downstairs, ready to venture outside. I pick up my phone and, much to my apprehension there is an email from Bruce. In the subject box is written "To My Naked Slave."

I cringe as I reluctantly open it up. Attached are three pictures. One is a close-up of my prepubescent genitals. Another is a full body shot of me holding the Frisbee high over my head, and the third is a shot of me and my four-inch hard-on. My mouth is wide open and my eyes are clenched shut—the classic expression of someone in the throes of orgasm.

In the text of the message, Bruce writes that he is pretty sure I wouldn’t want any of the pictures to be sent to my sister and her friends. His parents will be out of town for a while, and he is hoping I could come over tonight and spend the long three-day weekend with him. He says I "owe him" for jacking me off in the car the other day and that he has some wonderful ideas on how I can repay him. His sister and her best friend will be at the house, but he doesn't expect them to get in our way all that much.

He goes on to say that he has derived considerable pleasure throughout the week with the visual aid of the attached pictures, and that he thinks it will be much more enjoyable if I can assist him with his pleasure “in the flesh.” He adds that the pun is intended.

Also included in the email are the phrases “private nudie shows,” “sensuous lap dances,” "naked videos," and “cute little sex slave.”
I am given explicit instructions: I am to borrow one of my sister's bras and a pair of her panties. It should be a matching set, and he says I would look adorable in pink and sexy in black. He also says "virgin white" would be appropriate for me, but if I choose white it should have lots of lace. If my sister doesn't own a set in any of those three colors then I would have to purchase my own. I am to put them on under my regular clothes before walking the three blocks to his house.

When I arrive at his house (at precisely 6 p.m.) I will see an empty bin out by the sidewalk. I am to take off all of my boy clothes (including shoes and socks) and deposit them in the bin, since I won't be needing them anymore. I am to clasp my hands behind my head and walk very slowly down the long walkway. He says the three of them will be enjoying the scene from an upstairs window, and that there is a slight chance that his next door neighbor would see me if she happens to be near her window, but that she is a nice lady and most certainly would be entertained by the spectacle.
He says not to worry about the dog, that she won't bite but will probably sniff my crotch while I walk, and that I'm to make sure my hands remain clasped behind my head until I reach the door.

I'm to ring the doorbell, and the two girls will answer. Maybe not right away, but wait patiently; they will eventually be there. Evidently he has shown his sister and her friend the pictures and he says they are big fans of mine. They can't wait to meet me in person and are very much looking forward to capturing a video of me dancing naked for them, and that they'll be sure to share the video with me. They think it will be quite amusing to watch my "hairless little pee-pee" jiggling around when we watch the video later that weekend on their big screen, and that watching in slow motion mode would be quite entertaining.

They promise to leave us two "lovebirds" alone for the night after I dance around in my bra and panties for awhile, perform a striptease, then dance naked for them. He says that it goes without saying that once the girls have the video in hand that I will be at their mercy forever, and that knowing them they will not hesitate to take full advantage of their newfound leverage over me and will make me cater to their devious whims whenever they please. He says that when he told them how Donna and Tammy played with my penis they got excited and said they couldn't wait to do the same, and that they were looking forward to seeing my cute little hard-on and playing with it. He says they might even make me come, or instead they might have me jack off while I'm dancing for them. In any case I can expect the girls to have their way with me for the foreseeable future.

He added that I shouldn't worry, that he would only allow this to happen on days I wasn't busy entertaining him, and that when we all get together we can work out a fair schedule.

Bruce says that after my performance I'm to spend the rest of the weekend in the nude, and that the three of them would be delighted if I could cook and serve their meals. He says the girls have never had a naked boy serve them before, and that they were very excited and giggly when they came up with the idea. They told Bruce to tell me not to fret, that I won't have to be completely naked since they have a pretty, frilly maid's cap for me to wear while serving them. He adds that he is getting hard just imagining the visual, and that when he finishes writing this email he will probably pleasure himself while fantasizing about my naked servitude.

Finally, he says he is especially looking forward to teaching me the fine art of administering the perfect blow job after I get him all horny with my sexy, naked dances. He is quite graphic, saying he is certain that he can show me how to use my mouth and tongue just the right way, that I can start by licking and sucking his balls until he is "really worked up." Then he'll teach me how to "lick his cock all over," how to caress it with kisses from my "sensuous lips," and how my "cute little mouth" will envelop his "throbbing love tool." Yes, he actually wrote that.

He'll also show me how to lovingly stroke his balls with my "dancing fingers" while I'm busy sucking his cock. For the grand finale, he knows I will really enjoy swallowing his "love juices" when I bring him to a screaming orgasm.

Though I am positively revolted by the whole scenario, suffice it to say that I would probably do just about anything to keep those pictures from going public.

End
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This story, and the final chapter in particular, won't match the fantasies and fetishes of some members here.

Did you make any changes from the original version, mainly adding any female characters?

I'd guess that some readers would have preferred the Bruce character wasn't in the story. The running around and naked humiliations were
just fine and dandy...but the attentions poor Blondie gets directly from Bruce sends the story over the edge into a world some might not want to
go into.

I'd be curious to who hear a comment from other readers (assuming they are still reading on this topic) to know if this type of story
does work for them. I've had ideas of using a male in a story in more ways than just being an observer of what girls are doing to a victim main
character. I've had some limited physical contact between two boys in a story, and been curious about how far that can go before the
readers push back.

I liked the story, but Bruce was a bit too creepy, even for me...lol.  

Looking forward to your other stories. You must have a variety to choose from to post. I believe this is your first story at the ENM section.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

TeenFan wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:31 am This story, and the final chapter in particular, won't match the fantasies and fetishes of some members here.

Did you make any changes from the original version, mainly adding any female characters?

I'd guess that some readers would have preferred the Bruce character wasn't in the story. The running around and naked humiliations were
just fine and dandy...but the attentions poor Blondie gets directly from Bruce sends the story over the edge into a world some might not want to
go into.

I'd be curious to who hear a comment from other readers (assuming they are still reading on this topic) to know if this type of story
does work for them. I've had ideas of using a male in a story in more ways than just being an observer of what girls are doing to a victim main
character. I've had some limited physical contact between two boys in a story, and been curious about how far that can go before the
readers push back.

I liked the story, but Bruce was a bit too creepy, even for me...lol.  

Looking forward to your other stories. You must have a variety to choose from to post. I believe this is your first story at the ENM section.
When posting this story I was well aware that there were parts that would not be for all tastes, especially the suggestive ending. I considered changing it for this site, but I decided to be true to the original. Other than adding minor changes to the dialog and fixing typos, nothing was changed, including the female characters.

In my writings, my main focus is on humiliation, and there is no question that a coerced orgasm at the hand of another guy would be extremely humiliating for a straight guy—even more so when there are female witnesses. Again, I know this is not for all tastes (what is?). Hopefully some readers will be okay with it, and hopefully those that aren't can get around it and enjoy it for its humiliation value.

For what it's worth, this is probably the "edgiest" any of my stories have gone; the others are likely more similar to what folks are used to here.

Thanks for your honest comments, TeenFan.
Last edited by Blondie on Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.