Looking for a Story

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
johndoe06

Looking for a Story

Post by johndoe06 »

I'm looking for a story I read a while ago, I can't remember where I read it, or who the author is, but it goes something like this.

It's a girl in college I think, She has a crush on a guy and has the brilliant idea to do some self-bondage nude in his dorm room to surprise him. She handcuffs herself to the bed, spread eagle position, away from the key and when the guy comes back he is surprised, thrilled even, she sucks him off still hand cuffed and after it he calls his friends over while the main character doesn't understand whats happening at first. he's all like "guys, you're not going to believe that weird chick just did this and that, COME OVER". When she realizes whats happening she pleads him not to let them see her naked, but the guy doesn't care. After this all I remember is that guys and girls come over, see her naked handcuffed. They call her names, humiliate her. I don't think they do anything sexual to her, but I'm not sure.

Anyway if anyone has seen this story and remembers what it is called, can provide the name of the author or even a link, I'd appreciate it.
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
Dewey0213

Re: Looking for a Story

Post by Dewey0213 »

CityWolf

Post by CityWolf »

My story. I actually posted it on this site at: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1346&p=4494&hilit=citywolf#p4494

Not everyone likes my stuff (which is fine with me), but I am appreciative when someone does.
johndoe06

Post by johndoe06 »

Dewey0213 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:12 pm I think it’s this one https://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/sto ... oryid=6503
Nice, that's the one, tried really hard looking for it.Thanks Dewey
CityWolf wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:16 pm My story. I actually posted it on this site at: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1346&p=4494&hilit=citywolf#p4494

Not everyone likes my stuff (which is fine with me), but I am appreciative when someone does.
I haven't read your other work but I really like this one, great premise. Keep at it :D
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
Dewey0213

Post by Dewey0213 »

One of my favorite writers easily.