Sister website?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Luna

Sister website?

Post by Luna »

Hello one and all, quick question, is there an enm sister website for this one? Not just an enm website in general (though recommendations for those are certainly welcome) but one related to this one.

Finally brought myself to start writing something myself (based on a true story too!) but I see the enm section here is specifically when it's girls doing the stripping, which doesn't quite work in the setting of an all-boys school.

Technically any site that'd allow underage characters would do (I'm not ageing them up, things happened at the age they happened)
Robert Brooks

Re: Sister website?

Post by Robert Brooks »

I wish there was, I’d be all over it!

Until recently, we had Blondie’s long-standing stripping & humiliation house on Booksiesilk.com, but alas, that entire website went down, taking everyone’s stories with it!
(As had the previous two sites — at least — before it.)

As I proposed in his recent thread: (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3100) I would be overjoyed if this site were to potentially relax its girls only brief, and open up to all stripping & humiliation stories and styles.

I firmly believe this minor change would benefit not only those who enjoy / prefer male humiliation, but indeed everyone here, as it will very likely attract a greater number of visitors & contributors, equally happy to write about girl as well as boy stripping stories. That surely can only be good news for all concerned!

These stripping & humiliation fiction sites seem to be slowly dying out — but the people who enjoy them haven’t gone anywhere. We sadly find ourselves with fewer and fewer options to read these excellent and hugely enjoyable stories; it would be such a shame for those writers who sit comfortably within the male / male genre to become completely ‘homeless,’ with no means of sharing their wonderful (and very hard) work.

It seems to me an unnecessary barrier to limit this site to girls only stories — especially as there are already two distinct categories to separate the exclusively girl / girl stories from those with boys as the main victim.

As male / male stories are (completely understandably) not to everyone’s tastes — especially on a site such as this, which clearly specifies ‘girls’ — might I propose a third sub-section of the board be created, where such stories may find their home?

I personally enjoy both scenarios: boy humiliated at the hands of girls and boy humiliated by other boys. I would truly love for the latter to be permitted on this well-populated, thriving website. I honestly can’t see why there shouldn’t be room for all of us :)
Luna

Post by Luna »

Ah, that is unfortunate to hear. It would indeed be nice if it was opened up, though I also understand the benefits of having a strict niche.
Ah well, I'll post on AO3 when I have everything written up, I suppose.
Britguy

Post by Britguy »

Hear, hear.

I can't add anything to what Robert said. It would be great to have a place where I'm not going to upset or offend anyone.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I wouldn't call it a sister site, but the Forced Nudity Story Archive has a whole bunch of boy on boy stuff and doesn't have any form of age limit. You could submit a story there if you wanted.
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Luna wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:17 pm Ah well, I'll post on AO3 when I have everything written up, I suppose.
AO3? Not sure what you mean.
Luna

Post by Luna »

Robert Brooks wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:27 am
Luna wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:17 pm Ah well, I'll post on AO3 when I have everything written up, I suppose.
AO3, aka Archive Of Our Own

It's primarily fanfiction stuff, ranging anywhere from innocent to pure smut. It allows original stories as well though.
It's a genuinely huge site, and the intuitive tag system makes it easy to find niche stuff, so long as the writers label correctly anyway.

Got a bunch of unfinished stories there myself, though I'll likely upload under a different name this time.
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

Robert Brooks wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:27 am
ArchiveOfOurOwn
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Robert Brooks wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:02 pm As male / male stories are (completely understandably) not to everyone’s tastes — especially on a site such as this, which clearly specifies ‘girls’ — might I propose a third sub-section of the board be created, where such stories may find their home?
Or at least maybe change the wording on the ENM section? For ENF it reads, "Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything." Change out "girls" for "boys" and there you have it.

As Britguy said, I can't add to anything you posted. Well said.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

As a reader that pretty much exclusively reads stoies involving females (mostly ENF but also some ENM if I'm in the right mood), I just wanted to chip in and say that I'd personally have no problem with male on male nudity being included in either the ENM section of the site or a section of its own and I suspect, from what I've seen of people's posts over the years, that most other members would feel the same way.

The ENM section here is thriving and as Robert Brooks said, there are fewer and fewer places where this type of content can be shared. It makes sense that when a good place is found, all of the sub-genres that want to should share the space, especially since a number of authors and readers have crossover interests that aren't confined to one type of story content.

We've already seen exhibitionist and nudity normalisation content appearing in the ENM section more frequently in recent months; I wouldn't be surprised if more sub-genres gravitate here as other sites get shut down or become more restrictive and I for one think that it only benefits this site to welcome them in, rather than trying to gatekeep, with the caveat that more sub-forums and organisation would likely be needed and I am aware that Viredae is just one person, running this place in his free time.