Erica at the Arcade (updated Dec 16)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Erica at the Arcade (updated Dec 16)

Post by Girlspns »

First, I want to say how much I've been enjoying Johndoe06's Erica stories as of late, as they are partly the reason I felt motivated to write some more Erica stories lately, so shout out to him.

This is basically another CHYOA thread that I've been writing over time, and decided to post it here for everyone to enjoy in one shot, it'll obviously be added to the archives after a bit, so you can check there to see it in the future.

---

Erica at the Arcade - Part 1

It was the weekend, and I was more than glad to be here at the mall today.

Not only because I was looking forward to having fun today, but I was also glad that this entire week passed without Lisa and the others concocting some scheme to strip me naked.

As I didn’t expect to see anyone I knew today, I opted to wear some loose fitting clothes, I had a dress-like tanktop and shorts on, plus a training bra and plain white Panties underneath, and everything was a size too large for me, seeing how I had bought the clothes at a thrift shop, and the underwear was getting quite old.

I saw an arcade in front of me and decided to walk in, expecting to waste a couple of hours in there playing some games.

The arcade itself was fairly empty on account of it still being early in the day, and not being an hour where people flocked to the food court it sat right next to, only a couple of people in there besides the workers, and it was a big arcade too.

And I mean it, this place was truly big! I once heard that it was the largest arcade and games center in the tri-state area, and I could see it, it was so packed to the brim with machines that I had trouble navigating the place since I couldn't really see where I was going, I resigned to picking the first machine that caught my interest.

I finally settled on playing a game called Mansion of the Dead that required me to shoot lots of zombies and monsters as fast as possible, it was a pretty fun game that I've been coming over here for a while to play.

Thankfully, no one bothered me as I played, at least not at first, but I was getting annoyed by how often the straps on my tanktop and bra kept slipping every time I started to get engrossed in the game, forcing me to take a quick second to fix them and losing me precious time and attention, plus the reload on the gun seemed to get stuck a bit, where I had to keep reloading two or three times before it took, I had also tried the other player's gun, but it suffered the same issue.

Nevertheless, I was definitely enjoying myself playing a game on my own in what seemed like a place where no one could bother me.

Of course, that solitude was a double-edged sword that cut me when…

“Hey Erica, fancy meeting you here.”

Oh hell, Lisa had just arrived in time to see me adjusting my shorts, she looked me up and down, giving a very faint look of disgust “The hell are you wearing?”

Lisa had a habit of ignoring my personal space when she knew it would make me uncomfortable.

“I can wear whatever I want Lisa,” I tried to sound stern in the vain hopes of deterring Lisa from trying anything with me, but obviously, after the multitude of times she’d stripped me, it was clear that I held no respect in her eyes, as she scoffed when I did so. “now leave me alone, I’m trying to have fun for once.”

“You call this having fun?” Lisa gave a side-eye to the machine I was playing on “Come on, Erica, you can be doing way more fun things than this…”

“Yeah right…” I said, struggling to maintain a balance of attention between the game and Lisa, wary of any sudden moves she might try to pull, only a second after I said this did I realize that she could hear me by the look of the grin on her face, and that it really sounded like I was challenging her.

“Well, for starters, we could see who can last longer in this game, loser takes a piece of clothing off,” Lisa placed a quarter on the dash that held the 2nd player’s gun, daring me to accept.

I looked at Lisa for a second, what was her plan? Did she have some way of guaranteeing her win?

“Deal, but let me warn you, I’m pretty good at this, so be prepared to lose those pants.” I bragged a bit, it wasn’t a lie, and I didn’t see any way that Lisa could beat me.

That confidence would bring me nothing but embarrassment in the long run, as Lisa began to play the game and gain on me.

I could tell that she was not as good as I was at it, but for some reason, she kept scoring higher than me, taking fewer hits, etc.

Then it dawned on me, that her gun wasn’t jamming on reload like mine did, I began to panic, which led to my eventual loss.

“I just talked to the technician here to get this thing fixed, I prefer the second player so I made sure he would only fix that.” Lisa blew at the fake barrel of her gun, and looked me up and down as she assessed what I was wearing.

“Now what was that about beating the pants off me?” Lisa’s eyes narrowed, and I felt myself blush in humiliation “While it would bring me endless joy to rid you of these raggedy shorts, as I’m sure it would to you, you need to be punished for your arrogance, give me your panties.”

“What? But Lisa, we’re in the middle of the arcade… Someone could see!” I clutched the hem of my shorts nervously as if preparing to resist Lisa should she force them off herself, even though I knew that I would eventually just do as Lisa said as I could feel my clit engorging just thinking about doing this.

Lisa looked around us, the arcade was just as empty as it was when I first came in here, she looked back at me with a bored expression, as if telling me to cut the crap, but all she actually said was:

“Uh-huh.” Lisa put one hand on her hips and put out the other one expectantly, waiting for me to deposit my panties in them “Nobody made you take the bet, Erica, now pay up.”

I groaned, knowing that it was indeed my own fault for accepting Lisa’s wager.

I looked around once again, making sure no one was around to see what I was about to do, before I pushed down both my shorts and my panties, leaving myself, even though it was only for a few seconds, bottomless in the middle of the arcade.

My hands instinctively clasped on top of my pussy, and to my shame, I could feel the moisture begin to form along my pussy lips, I quickly bent down to fetch the panties and hand them over to Lisa before quickly stepping back into my shorts and pulling them back up.

“This thing looks like it’s about to fall apart!” Lisa held up my panties with only her forefinger and her thumb with disgust, not because they were dirty, but simply to scoff at how ratty they were, they were just a plain white pair of cotton briefs, but they looked much worse on account of how cheap they were “Yeah, I’m definitely doing you a favor here.”

Without even saying anything else, Lisa shrugged and began to walk away, I reached out without thinking and realized that the shorts, now that they weren’t being held up by the friction of my panties, were beginning to precariously slide down, I caught them just in time, but as I did, Lisa got even further away.

“Lisa wait! Give me my panties back!” I wanted to shout, but couldn’t bring myself to announce the fact that I wasn’t wearing anything under these shorts, even though we were more or less alone here, thankfully Lisa stopped and turned around to face me.

“Tell you what Erica, if you want them back, then go talk to Alicia, I’m sure she’s already around here somewhere and would be more than happy playing mommy for you like she always does.” And with that Lisa turned around again and continued to walk away.

I stood there in stunned disbelief, what was I going to do with Alicia? Who had just as much of a chance to strip me as she was to help me?

By the time Lisa was gone, I had given up thinking of a solution other than the one Lisa had just offered me, I ran around the spacious arcade trying to find Alicia, and I finally spotted her…
SDS

Re: Erica at the Mall

Post by SDS »

Fun start, love a good public embarassment!
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Erica at the Arcade - Part 2

I found Alicia leaning against an air hockey table, she waved to me when she saw me, and I nervously clutched the waistband of my shorts, partly out of fear of letting them slip, but also as a nervous habit.

I walked up to Alicia, still looking around me in fear of getting caught despite the place being quite empty, unfortunately, it wasn’t as empty as I hoped when I was running around looking for Alicia; there were some people here and there, not to mention the staff that worked here, even if they were far and few between.

“Hey Erica, fancy meeting you here,” Alicia leaned in as she saw me approach, she no doubt noticed my nervous demeanor “Funny, Lisa called us and said she’d found you here, told us she’d have fun with you, and to come if we wanted to see you do something naughty, but you still have all of your clothes.”

I could feel the tangible disappointment in her voice with that last bit.

“Well, not all of them…” I don’t know why I told that to Alicia, only after I let that slip did I start regretting it and wished I’d downplayed the whole thing.

“I see, and by the way you’re hanging on to those shorts, I think I know what she took.” Alicia’s face brightened up with a grin as her eyes gravitated towards my nether region “Let me guess, she challenged you to a match and took your panties as a prize?”

“Alicia, not so loud!... But yes, that’s exactly what happened, she tricked me into it.” I lowered my gaze in shame as I rubbed the back of my left heel with the tip of my right foot “She said that I should find you if I wanted to get them back.”

Now Alicia leaned back, thinking for a bit before apparently figuring out what Lisa intended to do.

“Well then, I feel like playing air hockey, so how about I help you out if you beat me.” Alicia put paid for a game on the table, which sprang into life announcing the two-player game had begun as it spits out a disc onto the tabletop “But you know what happens if you lose, right?”

I gulped nervously, wondering if I should accept yet another wager or accept my losses, but I didn’t want to surrender any more clothes to Lisa’s machinations, who treated my clothes as if they were POWs to be traded for a price, usually other clothes that I was wearing at the time.

“Okay, I’ll play,” I nodded and took my place at one end of the table “but you promise to try and talk to Lisa and get back my panties back if I win!”

“If you win.” Alicia simply said and smiled, as she grabbed her paddle and slid the puck over to me “I’ll even give you the first shot.”

I took my stance and got ready, I needed to beat Alicia here and I did my best to focus all of my effort on doing this.

Unfortunately, Alicia was, apparently, some sort of air hockey savant.

Alicia was relentless, aggressive, and accurate, she even managed to catch a few good shots of my puck with her own paddle. I only managed to get one goal on her to her five in the span of time given to us by the machine.

And despite my determination prior to the match, the lack of panties and the state of my shorts that kept slipping to dangerous lows forced me to divide my attention, I didn’t try to pull the shorts up mid-game, but just the fact that they kept slipping was drawing my attention, causing me to get distracted and giving Alicia ample opportunity to take me to town.

I was utterly beaten.

“Sorry Erica, Lisa asked me to pick a game I’m good at,” Alicia smiled at me, Lisa was playing me like a fiddle even when she wasn’t around, and now Alicia was walking up to me, hooking one thumb into the flimsy waistband of my shorts, I thought she was going to yank them down and expose me right here in the middle of the arcade, and like clockwork, I felt my clit tingle and my pussy gush with wetness, but Alicia kept her fingers on the waistband, “I noticed you were very uncomfortable with these shorts.”

Alicia’s hand moved to the front of the shorts, she brushed the tip of her finger lightly against the fabric resting against my crotch:

“And you’re already soaking wet, naughty Erica!” I could feel my whole body blush in response to her teasing “You know, sometimes I start to feel sorry for all the stuff we put you through, but then when I see your reaction, I just feel like doing it more.”

And with that, Alicia slowly dragged the shorts down, they didn’t give much resistance and fell almost immediately to the floor, leaving me standing bottomless right there where anyone could see.

My tank top was fairly long, but it was a breezy top that was a few sizes too large. Yes, it covered all of my lower privates with ease, but it might have been worse than a more snug one, yes it afforded me plenty of privacy, but the open nature of it meant that I could feel every gust of wind against my pussy lips, it was a torturous piece of clothing to be stuck in with no cover down below.

I closed my eyes when yet another slight breeze managed to tickle my clit now peeking from its hood, I was doing my best to push that feeling aside but I couldn’t help but sink deeper into the horny haze it was causing.

“Don’t get too excited, Erica!” Alicia snapped me back to reality with a smack to my behind “You don’t get to cum just yet, Carrie is waiting for you next!”

“Carrie!? Where?” Still muddled after my little blissful journey, I did my best to reformulate my question “Where is she waiting? Do you know?”

“I’m not sure, but I’ll be she’s waiting at one of those dance machines with the arrows,” Alicia looked deep in thought as she tried to puzzle out the answer “I don’t remember what they’re called.”

“But get going! You don’t want to spend more time than you have to look like this… Or do you?” Alicia grinned,

“Uhm, yes… I mean, I should get going.” and with that, I took off looking for Carrie.

I was running down between the arcade machines, careful not to let my shirt move too much and expose my bare butt or worse, my bare puss, especially when passing by a few people as I searched for Carrie.

I frantically searched for where the dance machines were, and after what felt like a long time searching, I managed to find them, I knew I had found them because Carrie was standing right next to a machine.

Carrie was wearing a saucy ensemble, a white dress shirt that seemed a little too tight with how it accentuated her luscious breasts, and a plaid skirt that made her look suspiciously like a catholic school girl, she was only missing a tie and she’d look like a stereotypical knockoff of those girls.

When Carrie saw me, she looked slightly inquisitive, putting one finger against her lips, I could practically hear her thinking “I wonder…” as I ran towards her, and sure enough, the moment I was in reach, Carrie lifted up the shirt and took a little peek at my bald mound beneath it.

“Carrie…” I whined, not only was I frustrated at her exposing me so flagrantly, but truth be told, just her doing so was making me hornier.

“Calm down Erica, I’m sure Lisa will let you cum eventually, but for now I want you to play a little game with me.” Carrie motioned at the dance machine behind her, implying that I needed to play her.

“Yeah yeah, if I win you give me some clothes, and if I lose I have to take some off, did I get it right?” I rolled my eyes, trying my best to pass off my encroaching arousal as no big deal, maybe if I did so, if I did, it might take my mind off it for a bit.

“Oh Erica, I won’t just give you a piece of clothing,” Carrie stepped to me and leaned in, I could feel the heat from her breath as she whispered in my ear in her most sensual voice “if you win, I’m taking it. All. Off.”

And just like that I felt myself melt, a voice in the back of my head told me that I had no chance of winning, that I should just cut my losses and try to escape here, but that voice was losing to the one demanding I play and see Carrie naked.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I LOVE the detail in this story - from the arcade at the mall to the game of air hockey, the clothes Erica was wearing to the steady progression of tension as things get hot for Erica - all classic features of a great Erica story. The Erica Universe is one of my favorites from the original Erica stories posted by Krylb to the expansion stories by American Cowboy to the many other stories added by various authors such as Johndoe06 and of course yourself.

I have always enjoyed your writing and I was thrilled to see you posting this story here. Looking forward to more.

Hooked6
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

SDS wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:35 pm Fun start, love a good public embarassment!
Hooked6 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:10 am I LOVE the detail in this story - from the arcade at the mall to the game of air hockey, the clothes Erica was wearing to the steady progression of tension as things get hot for Erica - all classic features of a great Erica story. The Erica Universe is one of my favorites from the original Erica stories posted by Krylb to the expansion stories by American Cowboy to the many other stories added by various authors such as Johndoe06 and of course yourself.

I have always enjoyed your writing and I was thrilled to see you posting this story here. Looking forward to more.

Hooked6
Thanks to both of you and everyone reading and enjoying this.

Yeah, the Erica stories are some of my earliest memories of being into the ENF niche, so they're some of my favorites as well, I've probably read them dozens of times over the years.
johndoe06

Re: Erica at the Arcade

Post by johndoe06 »

Nice, always love to see some new Erica's Stories :^D
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Erica at the Arcade (Formerly Erica at the Mall, sorry about the typo)

Post by Girlspns »

Erica at the Arcade - Part 3

Obviously, I should have listened to the first voice, not only was Carrie good at this game, again probably because Lisa wanted her to pick a game she was good at, to begin with, but also because I was in no mental shape to do this, Carrie’s little teasing always got to me.

Always.

And I should have known better.

The game ended with Carrie’s score far ahead of mine, I wondered if Carrie neglected to inform me that she wasn’t the only one wagering her entire wardrobe but me as well, would she do that and leave me here completely butt naked?

Before my imagination could run too wildly, Carrie tugged against the collar of my shirt and peeked down into it.

“I think I’ll take your bra, Erica.” Carrie grinned, knowing full well that the training bra I had on wouldn’t come off unless I took the shirt off as well, while I wasn’t going to give her every scrap of clothing I had on, Carrie nonetheless wanted to see me standing naked in front of her.

My shaking hands grasped the hem of my shirt, pulling it down as I was trying to keep it from simply flying off my body, hiding whatever shame I could hide underneath it, but after taking a deep breath, I lifted the shirt off the top of my head.

Oh god, I was standing there in nothing but a bra now, and soon even that would be gone, that’s right, I handed Carrie my shirt, hoping she wouldn’t play a prank on me and run off with it, I hooked my fingers on the bra and pulled it off my body, now I was naked save for my shoes in this arcade where anyone could walk up and see me naked.

As if in response to my brazen exposure, my nipples decided to stiffen up and my little kitty that it was a good time to flower open, showing Carrie my little clit peeking out of its hood and telling her just how much it wanted to be touched right now.

“I don’t think you have much time left Erica,” Carrie flicked my nipple, eliciting a moan from me before thankfully exchanged my bra for my shirt, and I hurriedly put it back on, fully aware of how jarring the sensation of its fabric was against my stiff nipples.

“W-where do I go next?” I was mustering all the willpower in my body to keep my hands at my sides and not assaulting my clit screaming in agony.

“The crane games, I think Lisa said that it’s John’s turn next.” I didn’t wait for Carrie to finish telling me all this, I bolted the moment I heard her say the word crane.

I was running as fast as I could, I knew exactly what awaited me at the end of Lisa’s shenanigans, it was the same every time, but right now I didn’t care about that, all I cared about was where I was supposed to go next, I could barely keep my focus on making sure that I was not going near any place I could hear people's voices coming from.

This explains why I didn’t see the guy working at the arcade walk out in front of me in time before I ran full speed into him.

I fell, bracing myself, I wasn’t paying attention as I found myself on the ground with my legs splayed wide open, when I regained my bearings, I felt my chest tighten as I saw the young man staring right at where I was quite sure was my exposed slit.

I scrambled to my feet, mumbling an apology as I attempted to escape.

But he caught my hand just in time before I managed to give him the slip:

“Sorry miss, but I’m going to have to ask you to leave, we have a strict decency policy in this place.” I wasn’t aware that my heart could sink any further, but the idea of being kicked out of there and not being allowed the chance to get my clothes back from Lisa was a devastating prospect.

“Please, I’m just looking for my friend…” I pleaded, I’m sure that I had tears forming in my eyes at this moment.

The arcade attendant looked at me with what I could only assume was a mix of pity and opportunistic lust before he spoke:

“Okay, lift your shirt up, I want to get a good look at you.” I knew it was coming, or more so I was hoping for it, I don’t know what I would have done if he’d asked me for something even more severe than that.

I grabbed my shirt and raised it up to my collarbones without thought, exposing everything to this stranger I had just met.

I was red-faced as I watched the look of shock and excitement on his face, the moments passing felt like eons as he soaked in the view of my exposed and bare body.

“Alright, but don’t let me catch you again,” he said, and I nodded as I hurriedly let the shirt drop down as I backed away, in a hurry to make it to where I was supposed to meet John.

Not only did I find John standing there at the crane games, Henry was there as well, my brain was racing between thoughts of confusement, lust and urgency.

“Hey Erica, Henry wanted to save you the trouble of finding him after I was done with you, isn’t that nice?” I wasn’t sure if I’d call that nice, per se, but I was definitely experiencing some sort of relief that this might just be my last stop before they would tell me where I could find Lisa.

“Let me guess, I have to win something from this or take a piece of clothing off?” My voice was practically shaking, but I was more than willing to just get this over with, there was practically zero chance of me winning something in one shot here, and the two boys agreed.

“Well, we thought about doing that, but we figured why not just skip the game and go right to the part where you give each of us a piece of clothing.” John looked me up and down, assessing my obvious state of undress.

“And by the looks of it, you seem to be in a bit of a hurry,” Henry added, clearly commenting on how horny I seemed to be.

“Well?” John asked, and I stood there as I contemplated their offer for a mere fraction of a second before I nodded, it was honestly an easy choice, if I had to keep playing two more games with them, I probably wouldn't have made it, that and the idea that I was going to be stuck here for that long sounded akin to torture at this point.

I kicked off my shoes and slid them with my bare feet towards the two standing in front fo me, and just like how I boldly lifted my shirt off for that attendant only minutes ago, I practically tore the shirt off my body, oddly relieved to be rid of its annoying sensation on my body, constantly brushing against my nipples, now I was completely bare and free, and cool air hitting my skin gave me goosebumps.

“Where’s Lisa?” was all I could ask as I handed over my shirt, the two looked at each other and smiled as they looked back to me.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Erica at the Arcade (Formerly Erica at the Mall, sorry about the typo)

Post by Girlspns »

Erica at the Arcade - Part 4 (Finale)

“We’ll tell you if you turn around, bend over and grab your ankles.” Henry demanded, and of course, I knew full well that I had no recourse but to listen to their demands, if they didn’t tell me where Lisa was, I would be stuck naked in the middle of this arcade and, more importantly, in the middle of this entire mall, nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide.

I silently turned around and obeyed as I bent over, grasping each ankle with my hands, giving them full access to see my open wide pussy and blinking little asshole, all while every nerve in my body was begging me to just end this torturous waiting game, it wanted to cum NOW!

But I withstood what felt like an eternity before I heard John’s voice telling me to stand back up.

“If you’re looking for Lisa, you’ll find her straight down this way.” Henry pointed towards a direction, and I wasn’t even sure what was there, but I wasn’t in the headspace that let me contemplate that question, I just took off once again, hoping that this would be the final destination.

And sure enough, there stood Lisa, her haughty demeanor fully in full force as she stood next to a racing game, one where the booth looked like two backends of sports cars, one of them red, and the other yellow.

“About time you made it here, Erica, and once again you look ready to explode.” Lisa sneered at me, looking at my bare body that I instinctively raised my arms to shield in shame.

“Lisa please, give me my clothes back,” I begged Lisa to end this game of hers, I rubbed the side of my arm, feeling both cold and burning hot at the same time “I really need to cum…”

“Oh I’m sure you do, and I’ll even let you if you do exactly what I tell you.” Lisa didn’t blink at my humiliating admission, she took it in stride as she walked up to the yellow car facade, patting it gently “Come over here and sit down.”

I padded slowly towards the car, almost as if I was scared it would lunge at me as I gingerly touched it at first, then firmly pressed against it as I hopped onto its back, the cold plastic sent a shock through my body, and its jerky movement and rumbling threatened to grant me a premature orgasm.

“Spread your legs and stay that way.” I obeyed, I opened my legs, giving Lisa an unobstructed view of my now soaking wet pussy, juices leaking out in preparation for what it knew I would eventually do, but instead of telling me to do anything, Lisa simply fiddled with her phone, for a bit, and then stood back and watched me “Don’t move Erica, if you do, I won’t let you cum.”

That threat was more than enough, I started to shrink away in shame, but I didn’t dare move, I wasn’t sure how long it was that Lisa stood there looking at me, her eyes roaming slowly over every inch of my body, why was she prolonging my suffering?

I got my answer when I heard footsteps, I panicked, looking over at Lisa, but she simply shook her head, reminding me not to move, I began seeing people coming from all over, first it was Alicia and Carrie, then John and Henry, and slowly, bit by bit, the entire cheerleading squad and a few more who I did not recognize had made their way over, forming a semi-circle around me.

“Well Erica, it seems the entire audience is here,” Lisa smirked, not content with humiliating me like always, she was waiting for everyone to come and watch me debase myself in front of a full crowd who were now pulling out their phones to record this auspicious occasion “but you need to do one last thing before I let you cum.”

“Tell us all how much you love it when I do this to you, tell everyone what an exhibitionist slut you are.”

My mouth was wide open, it wasn’t enough to just make me do this, I had to admit that I was complicit in my own demise.

And something in the back of my head kept pushing, I don’t know if it was simply because of how desperate I was to touch myself, but something told me to admit it.

“I love it, Lisa, I love it when you force me to strip naked and play with myself in front of so many people,” it almost felt like this was someone else talking, someone had taken over my body and was using my mouth to ruin me even further with such an enthusiastic proclamation “it’s because I’m such an exhibitionist slut.”

Everyone around me was laughing and murmuring, I don’t know if they bought my ‘confession’, but Lisa seemed satisfied:

“Okay then Erica, you can cum for us.”

At last, the shackles were removed, I leaned back on my left hand against the car and let my right do all the work, first, my fingers merely brushed against my joy button, and I let out an involuntary yelp which caused everyone to laugh and giggle at my desperate horniness, but that didn’t deter me, after rubbing my clit furiously for a bit, moaning softly at the pleasure coursing through my body, my fingers slipped down to my welcoming hole, thrusting two fingers immediately into them and pumping away vigorously.

My moans grew louder, I was now exclaiming joyously as I continuously drove my fingers in and out of my pussy, hungrily churning away inside as I brought myself closer to orgasm:

“Oh yeah! Ohhhh yes! Ahhhhh!” I moaned emphatically, the group around me enthralled by my lewd performance as I felt the climax wash over me.

My hips bucked, lifting up and threatening to throw me off balance as I used my left hand to support myself, the wave of ecstasy crashing over me as my toes curled and my juices squirted out in a gushing stream as I came very loudly, it didn’t occur to me to stifle my voice in fear of attracting more attention.

As all energy vacated my body, I heard the cheerleading squad around me clapping:

“Excellent show as always Erica.”

“Damn, she keeps doing this, she definitely likes it.”

“She really is an exhibitionist slut.”

“We oughta strip her ourselves sometimes.”

“Good idea!”

Everyone began to disperse as they talked amongst themselves, and I was suddenly very aware that I didn’t know where Lisa was or where my clothes were.

“Lisa? Lisa!” My energy quickly returned as I hopped off of the car in search of my tormentor and the clothes she promised to return to me.

THE END

---

Or at least, it is on the CHYOA website, but I'm including the "epilogue" I was going to post but misjudged how long it'd be before it turned into a full-length chapter.

---

I looked around to see if my clothes were still there, maybe Lisa had dropped them somewhere before she left, but alas, if she had, I could not find them, I was now stuck naked in the middle of a busy mall in the middle of the day with no cover to speak of and no way to get out.

I was beginning to feel a sinking feeling in my stomach as I tried thinking of a way out of this mortifying mess that Lisa slowly dragged me into, and then I saw it, this arcade was actually at the edge of the mall, not exactly in the middle of it, meaning that I had the hazy memory of a fire escape around here somewhere in the back of my head.

I scrambled to my feet, trying my best to cobble together both where I assumed the exit would be and where I remembered it being, all in the desperate hope that I find the exit, and like a beacon of hope, I saw the green fluorescent light of the sign sitting atop the emergency exit, shining brightly, here's hoping that the door wasn't inexplicably locked despite that being against code.

It was open!

The sinking feeling in my stomach dissipated if only a little, at least I had a way out of there, I pushed against the bar that led to the stairwell and snuck into its relative safety, the quiet atmosphere contrasting the thrumming din of all the machines back behind the door allowed me to breathe a sigh of relief.

Now with nothing left but to descend to the ground floor and find my way out, I would at least have some recourse on how to proceed, the situation still wasn’t looking good, as I was still stuck naked, but at least I had options.

Finally reaching the ground floor and the exit out of the mall, I took another deep breath and pushed against the door lever, leading me out into the morning sun.

It was the parking lot! I was suddenly struck with a bolt of inspiration, all I had to do was find Lisa’s car before her and I could probably find my clothes with her, but before I could bring that plan to fruition, I spotted something else, it was Carrie, Alicia, John and Henry in one group, standing out there talking to each other next to Carrie’s car, and worse, they saw me!

“Erica! Come over here!” Carrie called out to me as I instinctively hid to obscure my naked form, and I stayed down in hopes of them just laughing me off and going away, leaving me to search for Lisa’s car, until:

“I have your clothes,” Carrie called out again, and I realized that my target had changed, and I had to go up to them naked again.

I peeked my head out from behind the car I was hiding behind, looking around to make sure that no one could see me, there were a few other people here, but they probably couldn’t tell I was naked thanks to the cover the cars around me provided.

I made a sprint towards Carrie, covering my privates in the hopes that I wouldn’t just flash anyone I had missed, but fortunately, that wasn’t necessary.

When I was finally in front of Lisa’s quartet of frequent accomplices, it was Henry who spoke up:

“C’mon Erica, you know better than to cover up.” the smugness in his voice was getting on my nerves, but he was right, no way were these four going to let me keep my modesty if I wanted any hope of getting my clothes back.

I let my arms hang at my sides, showing off my bare body, it was relatively warm as it was still summer, but I still felt a shiver from standing out here in the open completely naked.

“Can I please have my clothes?” I began with the most basic question, this wasn’t Lisa, maybe Carrie would just give them back to me and not drag this out any longer, but I knew that everyone here wouldn’t miss the chance to make use of my nudity when they had an opportunity.

“Sorry Erica, but Lisa gave me express instructions not to do so, she wanted you to run home naked,” Carrie shook her head as she patted the back of her car’s trunk, that sinking feeling was beginning to return, Carrie wasn’t quite as scared of Lisa, probably because anything Lisa could do to Carrie constituted a good time in her head, so she was often willing to cross the evil bitch, and sure enough “Buuut~, Lisa is off talking to the cheerleading squad, so I can give them back as long as she doesn’t find out.”

“Oh thank you, Carrie!” I jumped up and hugged Carrie, I knew that there would be a catch, but anything was better than having to run all the way back home; that trek would not be easy.

“Oh, you know that it won’t just be free, right?” I stopped jumping but was still hugging Carrie as she talked, I let her go.

“What do I have to do?” I sighed, looking at the faces around me smirking and knowing they had me exactly where they wanted me.

“Well, let’s get in the car for now and I’ll tell you on the way.” Carrie walked up to the driver's side, and Alicia opened the back door for me to get in the middle, right between John and Henry.

The car ride itself wasn’t that long, and it was uneventful aside from the boys’ wandering hands, nothing too extreme, quite the light petting in comparison to what I was expecting, but enough to get me horny again, until we stopped in what I could only assume was the middle of an empty road halfway to my place where Carrie stopped the car just a bit off the road in an open area as Carrie told everyone that this was the place and that we should get out.

“What are we doing here?” I asked, hugging myself in worry of what might happen.

“Well first, I need you to stand right here,” Carrie dragged me away from the car, sadly it didn’t provide much cover, all my important bits were still exposed, moreover, we weren’t really heading down the path, so I was now quite confused as to what was happening “If you want your clothes back Erica, you’ll have to let us bring you to orgasm.”

“Here!?” My eyes widened, this was a country road so there weren’t that many cars, but they were still passing by as we drove up here, and no doubt many would drive by the longer we stood here, and then it hit me, Carrie didn’t say that she would do it, she said that they would do it.

I looked around, and all four of them nodded knowingly, I knew my fate was sealed, this place was closer to home, but not enough for my comfort, plus I still didn’t have my clothes.

“Oh, and you do have to stay standing here in the open,” Carrie said, not waiting to hear my response as she began toying with one of my nipples “Well, Erica?”

I was kicking myself, not just because of how easily I bought into Carrie’s spiel, but because of how much my body seemed to want it.

Almost as if to prove a point a car sped by us, honking its horn, I wasn’t sure if they had spotted me and my naked form, or if they were honking simply to alert us, but either way, that simple event caused my clit to demand immediate attention, I wanted it, and I nodded in acceptance.

Without a word, hands lunged out to molest every part of me, my nipples were pinched, my breasts squeezed, butt caressed and spanked in succession, clit tweaked and flicked, and of course, my pussy fingered.

I immediately realized that this wouldn’t take long as some of the hands and fingers were replaced by mouths, licking and biting my sensitive points, I wasn’t sure who was playing with which part of my body as I closed my eyes as I braced against the immense pleasure, but I knew that each hand and mouth didn’t linger on any one body part for too long, I was sure that by the end of this, all four would have experienced every part of my body respectively.

Another car came by, another horn, I was somehow convinced that they did see me.

Almost immediately there was yet another car, I didn’t dare open my eyes, but I heard someone yell out “holy shit!” as they zoomed past.

Each of those cars sent a jolt up my spine, and by the time the second one passed, I was moaning audibly and announcing how close I was:

“Ohhhh, yes! Please! Please make me cum! I’m gonna cum! ImgonnacumImgonnacumImgonnacum!” I told everyone as I felt my knees weaken, but who I only assume were John and Henry made sure to hook my arms tight to keep me standing as the assault on my body continued, the climax was coming.

And for some reason, I chanced to open my eyes just in time to see another car passing by, this one was going slower than the others, or was it? Maybe they all slowed down to see what was happening.

Inside the car there was a middle-aged woman, her eyes and mouth were wide open as she stared directly into my own eyes, a thought in the back of my head piped up to say how lucky she was not to crash into something, but that thought was interrupted as my orgasm exploded.

I screamed out loud in a way I could only do in such a place devoid of other people, my hips bucked against whoever’s hand was fingering me, I felt myself being steadied by the arms holding my own as my juices squirted out in a gushing stream onto the asphalt.

I was gently led back to the car where I sat in the front passenger seat, I wanted to ask for my clothes back but I was probably too tired to put them on anyway.

I only felt back up to speed just as we got to my place, watching it come into view, I turned to Carrie as we pulled up to the driveway.

“Carrie, can you pop the trunk so I can get my clothes now?” I asked, and I heard the three behind me snickering.

“Yeah, about that Erica,” Carrie shifted uncomfortably, looking a bit sheepish.

“Oh no…”

“Yeah, I kinda lied, I didn’t have your clothes to begin with,” Carrie scratched her cheek in mild embarrassment “In fact, I’ll probably get an earful from Lisa later on because she sent us to the parking lot to tell you to wait for her.”

I could feel my face turn red in absolute shame, no, scratch that, my entire body turned a shade of crimson as I realized that I’d been duped into letting everyone play with my body in such a humiliating fashion for nothing.

Without saying a word, I bolted out of the car as I heard the four behind me burst into uncontrollable laughter.

I managed to get in from the house’s back door, thankfully the house was kinda of empty as everyone was still out for the weekend, I rushed up the stairs and into my room, throwing myself against the bed with the door still open and began to finger myself without a care to many more orgasms that day.

The Actual End
johndoe06

Re: Erica at the Arcade (updated Dec 16)

Post by johndoe06 »

Hey, nice story, loved the epilogue, felt like a extra mini story.
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
Darky

Re: Erica at the Arcade (updated Dec 16)

Post by Darky »

You haven’t lost the Erica touch