Tales From The Orphanage: Daniil's Story_ New Dec 27

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: Tales From The Orphanage: Holiday Story Added

Post by TeenFan »

Daniil's Unexpected Present
Chapter 5.

"Come on. Let me take you home," the taller of the two girls says.

Daniil doesn't know if he should laugh or cry. He's already crying. The tears coming down are making a mess of the mud on his face. Knowing he
must look very unpresentable, Daniil does his best to smile. The two girls just offered to protect him and take him to their house. It's laughable,
two girls to protect him, who at one time wore the uniform of an Army unit. It was a reserves and recruitment unit stationed many miles from the
front lines, but it was still a real military unit. And now two girls are offering him refuge after he was chased by a group of soldiers, soldiers who
seemed willing and able to molest, maybe rape a schoolgirl, and who knows what would have happened if the soldiers found out the pretty, short
haired girl with the nice butt and no panties has a penis up front. What would those soldiers have done? Let him go, or would they have raped him
anyway? Under the circumstances, being outside on a winter morning wearing nothing but a torn blouse and a skirt, covered in mud and ducky
droppings, and his bare feet freezing and sore, Daniil gladly accepts the offer of assistance.

"I'll go with you."

The two girls rush over. The older girl is tall, an inch or two taller than Daniil. She has blond curly hair, and her eyes are brown. Her eyes are pretty and kind. The younger girl is nearly a carbon copy of her sister, a few inches shorter, and her eyes are curious and cautious, looking a little concerned about bringing a stranger home.

"What's your name?" the older girl asks.

"Daniil."

"Daniil?" the girl is surprised.
"I never saw a girl named Daniil," the younger one says.

"I'm not a girl."

"Where did you come from?" the older girl asks.

"I ran away from the Catholic Girl's school."

Daniil can see both girls are confused. No surprise, Daniil is confused by the whole thing, but now is not the time to try to explain it.
"Can we get out of here? I'm cold." Daniil takes a step and he stumbles, nearly falling down. The two girls grab hold of him. Daniil lets himself
be led down a street, destination unknown. He must put his faith in these two girls. Daniil is half asleep as he walks. He can only pay half
attention to what the girls are saying. What he does pick up on are their names and ages.

"I'm Angelica. Everyone calls me Angel. I'm thirteen. My sister's name is Vixen, and she is twelve."

The walk to the girl's house may have been ten minutes. It might have been an hour. Daniil wakes up more when he notices the group is approaching a house, stepping up to the door. Stepping inside the house, Daniil instantly wakes up more. He is amazed by how nicely the house
is decorated. Angel leaves his side to put some wood into the fireplace. Daniil steps over to feel the warmth of the fire. A little village sits on the
mantle, along with several beautiful and very thick candles that are red and green. Turning around to warm up the backside of his bare legs, Daniil
is mesmerized by the Christmas tree. Nearly reaching the ceiling, the tree is a marvel of ornaments and tinsel and little yellow lights. There are a
dozen or so little wrapped packages around the bottom of the tree. It's the most beautiful house Daniil has ever been in.

The younger girl comes over with a cup. "Would you like some spiced apple cider?"

"Thank you, Vixen," Daniil says, glad he remembered the girl's name, as he takes the cup from her. It's the most wonderful thing Daniil has ever tasted. Everything is so lovely and perfect.

"We need to get you out of these muddy clothes. Vixen, get the bathwater going."

Vixen runs off, presumably to the bathroom. Daniil finishes his apple cider as he takes another look around. Angel takes the cup and puts it on the mantle. She grabs Daniil's hand, pulling him the direction Vixen had departed a moment ago. Angel leads Daniil to the bathroom, where the tub is already filling with water. It's an old-fashioned bathroom. There is no shower head attachment on the wall. There is no shower curtain.

The blouse Daniil has on is already ripped in half, but he is startled when Angel yanks and pulls on it, starts unbuttoning it.

"I can do that myself." Daniil says. He hasn't told them his age, that he's fourteen years old. He doesn't know what age these girls assume him to
be, but it must be obvious that he's old enough to take a bath without assistance. He was crying when the girls found him, but he's not a child for crying out loud.

"Vixen and I are going to give you a bath, and I will not take no for an answer." Angel says, and Daniil can glimpse what Angel's parenting style is going to be like.

What is Daniil supposed to do when two girls a little younger than him insist on bathing him? This is so embarrassing. He must put a stop to it. He
must maintain some level of dignity, especially after how badly he was treated by those girls at the school. Can he ever trust girls again?

Daniil slips off the blouse. "Do you think this can be fixed?" he asks, looking at the several rips and knowing it's a lost cause.

Vixen is kneeling down by the tub, testing the water and adjusting the heat knob. She looks up at Daniil, and her face gets a puzzled expression.

"Why are you wearing a skirt?" Vixen asks, and does Daniil want to answer that? Is he going to tell the girls how he ended up wearing a skirt and
blouse, while at the moment faced with the prospect of taking off the mud and duck shit covered skirt, taking it off and standing naked in front of
two girls he just met.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 6.

Daniil can't bring himself to answer the question.

"Why are you wearing a skirt?"

It's an innocent question, asked by twelve year old Vixen. It's a logical question. Boys aren't supposed to be running around the city park wearing a schoolgirl's uniform. Not only does Vixen want to know why he has it on, her older sister, Angelica, want him to take it off. Just the night before, Daniil had been seen naked by dozens of girls at the school, and he's not exactly eager to get naked in front of girls so soon. Angel and Vixen have
been so nice, so friendly, and they're only trying to help.

"I really don't want to talk about it. I can take care of this myself," Daniil says.

Daniil has never been comfortable even being shirtless around others. Other boys his age are taller and look stronger. Taking his shirt off around girls, forget it. He doesn't do that willingly. Already shirtless and feeling self-conscious around these girls, the small bathroom feels a little cramped.

Thirteen year old Angel will take no more delay, and she goes into action. She grabs the muddy skirt and yanks it down. Both girls must have been expecting to see some form of underwear under the skirt. They both look surprised when Daniil's penis springs up after the skirt's waistband slides down past his crotch. Daniil covers himself as Vixen giggles. Her sister immediately shushes her.

"Be quiet, Vixen. It's just a boy and we're going to give this boy a bath. We babysat boys before."

"I never babysat a boy my age before," Vixen says, and Daniil is not about to tell her that he is two years older. Perhaps it will be easier if he lets
them think he's a big twelve year old rather than a small boy of fourteen.

Daniil steps out from the skirt down at his feet. He holds one hand over his dick as he bends down to get into the tub, one hand to brace himself
on the top of the white ceramic. The tub is free standing and not attached to the walls. Several shelves are attached to the walls, and these hold small soaps and little bottles of shampoo. Once Daniil slips down into the tub, the mud from his body quickly darkens the water. The heat of the water is soothing, comforting. However, his comfort level can't get very high, he can't get relaxed. Both girls kneel down by the tub. Using only their hands, no washcloths, they rub Daniil's skin and make him cleaner than he was before. Little hands slide all around his arms, his shoulders,
the back of his neck.

"This water is getting so dirty and what is that smell?" Vixen asks.

"It's duck shit. The whole side of the river was a muddy bank with big splotches of duck shit all around," Daniil tells them why he smells so bad.

"We'll have to scrub him good," Vixen says, as she rubs her hands up and down Daniil's back.

Angel has her hands on Daniil's legs, first rubbing his lower legs and feet, then working her way up to the thighs. The scrubbing goes on, the water
gets more and more murky.

"It will take two tubs of water to clean you." Angel says. "First this icky water will get drained. Stand up so we can soap you all over. Vixen will
run the tub full of water again so you can rinse off and soak."

"Oh please. Do I have to stand up?"

Daniil's hesitation is understandable. Angel has been rubbing his legs, rubbing along his thighs and the sides of his hips. Vixen, who did his back, now has her hands on his chest. The girls can't see it, but Daniil's hand is having some difficulty in holding back a growing and pushing outward penis. Getting bathed by two girls is a bit stimulating. In fact, his penis popped up lickety-split as soon as the hands of the girls started rubbing on his skin. Muddy water is getting into his eyes. Daniil uses both hands to rub his face to get the mud off. When he looks back down, the head of his dick is sticking up out of the dirty water. Angel still shows a straight face, though with an extra gleam in her eyes, but Vixen must have seen it for sure, it's written all over her face. And what a cute face it is. Both girls are very pretty, much prettier than any of those horrible girls at the Catholic School. How is he going to control himself? How is he going to mentally will his dick back down to soft? What chance does he have to maintain his composure as such pretty girls rub their hands over his naked body? If he stands up, how is he going to keep his dick from sticking out and Vixen just pulled out the stopper. The dark and smelly water is draining.

Angel stands up and she bend over him, reaching toward the wall, reaching for a bar of soap. "Stand up Daniil. Get your butt up."

With the last of the darkened water sloshing down the drain, Daniil begrudgingly stands up, but not before realizing he can't get up without using
both his hands against the top of the tub. Upon standing his dick is pointing straight outward, a little bit upward. He covers it as quickly as he can,
covers it as best he can. Vixen plugs the stopper back in and turns the water back on. Each girl wets a bar of soap and goes to work on Daniil's upper body.

"Raise your arms, Daniil."

Daniil hesitates. "No, I don't want to"

"Raise your arms. If you don't, Vixen and I will tickle you till you do."

Vixen doesn't wait for a response, or a word "Go" from her sister. She digs her fingers into Daniil's side, just above the hips. Daniil realizes he must
comply. It would be dangerous to be tickled and possibly lose his balance. Daniil raises his arms. Angel already has both hands full of suds and she
sticks her hands into Daniil's armpits and that really tickles. It tickles and Daniil's body can't help but jiggle as he laughs.

"Ooooh, look at that," Vixen says, as she peers around toward the frontside. Daniil looks down to see his dick is nearly all the way hard, bobbing
and swaying to his movement. It's past covering up time. What will be will be, and Daniil sucks in his breath as Angel places the bar of soap
against his stomach. She rubs the bar back and forth across his stomach, the back-and-forth momentum making his dick swing back and forth.

When Vixen's hand slides down to his butt, fingers sliding up, down, and deep into the crack of his ass, Daniil's dick swings straight upward.

"Why does it look like that?" Vixen asks. "Why does it stand up?"

Daniil turns red faced. Showing an erection is bad enough. Getting questions about it, horrors.

"I know why it stands up, but I've never seen one that big. Not on a boy your age," Angel adds, as she gazes down on it in wonder.

Again, they think Daniil is younger than he is. After all, he doesn't show any pubic hair. All the hair got chopped off the night before in the shower at the school. Daniil is short, slender, boyish of face and shaved of pubic hair. The only thing that gives away his age of fourteen is a man sized penis of six and a quarter inches sticking up toward the ceiling.

"Do we get to scrub all of him?" Vixen asks.

"Of course we do. Every bit of him," Angel says, and with that said, Vixen makes a grab for Daniil's dick just as her sister does the same.
Both hands collide, then Angel gets her hand wrapped around first.

"Hey, take it easy," Daniil says, feeling the sudden pressure of the hand squeezing him. "If you have to do that take turns, share."

"You're right. Must not take advantage of our guest. You first, Vixen. I'm just now really noticing....umm, the rest of him hanging down. That's
big too for a boy your age. I'm impressed. You must be happy to be so gifted."

Daniil isn't so sure he's gifted in any way or not. What he does know is the feel of Vixen's hand on his dick, and Angel's hand on his balls, is the most
amazing thing ever felt. Then the girls switch places. Angel gets another full lathering of the soap before placing her hand on him. Stroking it
back and forth he can feel the tingling go up and down his spine, a flushing of his body from forehead down to his feet. Only his feet are in the
warm water of the tub, but his whole body is warming up. With one hand on his balls, Vixen sticks her fingers into the ass crack again. With that
Daniil screams out. A rope of white shampoo like liquid shoots from the soaped-up penis to splatter against the far end of the ceramic tub.
The two girls look on in amazement as a second stream of stuff streams out to hit the water near the end of the tub. A last string of white goo
oozes out to flow down Angel's hand, then drip down to the water below.

"Holy smokes. I didn't think you could do that," Angel says, looking at the white semen mixed in with the white soap suds on her hand.

Vixen is staring at the silky white stream sliding down the tub, sliding down toward the water. "Ewww, maybe Daniil shouldn't rinse himself off with this water."
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

What an explosive chapter and a surprise to the girls. Excited to read more.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hopefully the next chapters will present even more surprises. How many presents is Daniil going to end up with?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 7.

Daniil gets soaped down the rest of the way. Angel and Vixen never got further south on Daniil's body than his balls and butt, when they inadvertently caused him to blow his load. Angel was so surprised, not expecting the boy, who looks like a twelve year old, to blast off the way he did. With multiple spurts of snowy white semen landing in the water or dripping down the side of the tub, Daniil can't lie down in that water. Vixen gets the job of washing down the tub, draining and refilling the water. Even while doing such a dirty job Vixen looks adorable. Angel finishes soaping and scrubbing Daniil's legs.

Finally, Daniil gets the chance to lie down in fresh warm water to rinse off and start soaking. The girls leave the bathroom for a while.
"We'll make you some hot food," Angel tells Daniil, and his stomach starts to rumble in anticipation of a hot meal. For the next half an hour Daniil enjoys the bathroom alone. It's a marvelous feeling to just soak in the tub and relaxe. After the heart pounding action of being chased across the
park by sex deprived young soldiers, followed by the penis pulsing action in the tub, Daniil needs a moment to chill out. This has been the most eventful day of Daniil's life, and it's not even Noon yet. The two girls come to fetch him. After getting out of the tub, Daniil stands with his arms out wide as Angel and Vixen dry him off. Daniil pops another hardon. He can't help it, and Vixen smiles down at it, enjoying the resurrection of the erection as she gives him a vigorous rubdown of the groin. For a moment Daniil feels like he's going to blow again and soil a nice set of towels.

The girls finish drying him off before he blasts off. They wrap him in towels and lead him to the kitchen table. On the table is a hot bowl of
borscht and a bowl of cabbage soup with thin slices of beef sausage. There is a small plate with slices of pumpernickel bread smeared with butter. Daniil is in food heaven. It's the best meal he can remember. The two girls sit at the table and watch him eat.

After lunch Daniil is put straight to bed. No pajamas, no nightgown, no undies, just straight under the covers and tucked in. Straight away the
tired boy falls asleep to dream of sugar plums and pretty girls dancing in his head. When Daniil wakes up, both Angel and Vixen are asleep in the bed with him. Both girls have an arm draped over his chest. Daniil's opinion of girls, which the night before was at a 1 on the scale of 1 to 10, is starting to move significantly higher. The next thing he knows the girls are shaking him awake. The tired boy had fallen asleep again.

"Hurry, get up. Come with us," Angel says.

Daniil gets out of the bed, and still naked, he follows the girls into the living room. In the middle of the floor is a large box. The box is wrapped
in pretty paper and the top is off. Stepping closer and looking inside, the box is empty.

"Climb into the box," Vixen says.

Daniil wants to ask why, what is going on? But he's learned to trust these two girls. Considering what they've done for him, he'll do anything they ask. Daniil gets into the box.

"You must keep quiet," Angel tells him.

Angel and Vixen place the top on the large box, and Daniil is plunged into darkness.

"Now when the music stops, pop out of the box," Angel instructs.

Daniil still has no idea what is going on. He hears the voices of the two girls, but they are talking in whispers. A minute later music starts playing.
It's music box music of a type Daniil has never heard before. The music plays for about a minute and stops. Daniil rises up, tossing the top of the
box away. The box top goes flying up into the air. Daniil still has his arms raised in the air when he sees a man and a woman sitting on the couch.
The two girls are standing on either side of the couch with the biggest grins on their faces. The man and the woman have their mouths open in
total surprise. And in total surprise, Daniil realizes he's just popped naked out of a box in front of the girl's parents. Daniil pulls his arms down.
He clamps his hands over his crotch as he sinks back down into the box.
The Daniil-In-The-Box is a shy toy.

"Surprise," Vixen says to her parents.
"Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad," Angel adds.

The parents don't know what to say. The dad steps over to peer down into the box, as Daniil continues crouching down.

"What is this? Why is there a boy in the box?" the dad demands to know.

"We found him in the park," Angel tells her parents.

"Can we keep him?" asks Vixen.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 8.

Daniil thought the crazy events for the day were over. Leaving his school at sunup while wearing a schoolgirl's uniform, being harassed and chased by soldiers who think he's a girl, getting bathed and jerked off by two guardian angels, that's enough wild excitement for one day if not a full year. The craziness of the day continues, as he pops out of a box in front of Angel and Vixen's parents, fully nude he was asked to get into that box. Shocked the parents were when they saw the naked boy pop up when the music box music came to an end. At least nobody has any confusion as to what gender he is, and fortunately he wasn't showing an erection when he popped out of the box, only a somewhat larger than average set of genitalia on a somewhat smaller than average body. But why did the girls set him up for this embarrassment? Aren't they on Daniil's side?

"What is a boy doing in the box?" the dad is asking. The girls aren't explaining. The girls keep asking "Can we keep him? We'll take care of him," as
if Daniil is some lost puppy they found at the park, and they promise to feed and water it.

"Get out of the box," the dad says.

Daniil stands up. Holding his crotch with one hand, he lifts a leg over the side of the large box. Angel step over and she grabs hold of an arm to
help Daniil remain steady. Looking into Angel's face, and at Vixen's face, there appears to be no malice, no sign they are intentionally messing with him. They don't find anything unusual in presenting a naked boy to their parents and asking if they can keep him. The mom starts asking questions that can be answered.

"What is your name?"
"Daniil."
"Where are you from?"

Daniil tells a short version of his story. Standing naked, hands over his crotch, he tells his tale of woe. Daniil tells them how the horrid girls at the Catholic School tricked him into showering at the wrong time, then taking all his clothes away, leaving him no option but to wear girl's clothes. He leaves out the part where he got his pubic hair shaved off. He tells how he ran away from the school, that he had to run away from soldiers who wanted to do bad things to him, thinking he was a girl and tore his clothes. He told them how scared he was when he had to jump off a bridge into a freezing cold river. Daniil told the mom and dad how their two wonderful daughters brought him home, cleaned him up, fed him, and then put him to bed. The part he left out was the thoroughness with which the two girls washed he dick and nutsack, left out the part where he shot off
and splattered their tub.

The dad is still a bit skeptical, from the look on his face, but the mom is beaming with joy at the story of how her girls had been so kind and
caring. Mom is proud of her two girls.

"Why is this boy still naked?" asks the skeptical father.

"He doesn't have anything to wear. He won't wear that schoolgirl skirt again, right?" says Angel, and she looks over to Daniil to confirm her story.

"Umm, yeah right. I'm not going to wear that. It's degrading."

The mom stands up. She steps over to Daniil, and she gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then she pinches the other cheek as the boy smiles and blushes. "I'll get one of father's flannel shirts. It'll be the size of a robe on this boy."

Daniil then realizes what a long nap he had when the mom says what is to happen next.

"It's nearly dark. Tonight is Christmas Eve. Remember, the guests will be arriving around 6:00.

"Mom," Angel asks her mother. "Instead of the flannel shirt, can Vixen and I dress Daniil up for the party tonight?"

Daniil was liking the idea of a big warm flannel shirt to put on, but whatever he is given to wear he will be grateful for. The two girls are jumping
up and down. "Please, please, can we dress him up in a holiday outfit?"

"Okay," the mom says. "Dress him up how you want to. He is your guest to show off to our friends." and with that Angel and Vixen rush over to grab Daniil. The boy is pulled to the girl's bedroom again. For a moment he has to wait as Angel and Vixen fetch something from another room. Daniil
is surprised, and definitely not pleased, with what the girls bring into the bedroom to dress him up in. It's a bundle of tubes of wrapping paper, along with scissors and tape.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Daniil's Unexpected Present.
Chapter 9.

The guests to the party are about to arrive, assuming they are on time. It's ten minutes till 6:00.
Angel and Vixen have gotten into their party dresses. Angel is in a gold colored dress with silver and green interwoven lace around the bottom of
the sleeves and the hem of the dress. Vixen wears a red dress with the same lace. Both girls look divine. Both girls are just bubbling with joy and
they can't wait to show Daniil off to the guests. Mr. Vesele, the family name is Vesele, put on a tuxedo with a red cummerbund and red bowtie.
He looks quite dashing. Mrs. Vesele is absolutely radiant in her snowy white dress with long pleated skirt, leaves of Holly with red berries are attached along the tops of the shoulders and just below the neck. Mrs. Vesele and Angel put out the bowl of punch. Mr. Vesele puts some wood
on the fire.

Daniil is glad to see some wood go into the fire. The costume he's been given is not the warmest. It is most certainly the only costume of its kind,
and to get it on, Daniil had to remain motionless. First thing he had to do was place each foot on the end of a long sheet of wrapping paper.
The foot is wrapped first, then the wrapping paper went around the leg, up and twisting around. Each leg was done individually, the paper taped
to the highest part of his leg at the hip using clear tape. Daniil is completely smooth, bare of hair everywhere, so there is no worry about getting
hairs pulled when the paper and tape is removed, and with the tape placed directly next to the top of the scrotum, that would normally have been
a concern. The girls at the school had done a thorough job of making Daniil's groin baby smooth. During the taping, Vixen's nose nearly came into contact with the end of Daniil's penis, she was that close. And with a girl's face being that close, Daniil was having a hard time keeping his dick
from getting overly excited.

Next, Daniil's torso is wrapped up, from neck to hips. The roll of paper runs out. The girls just switch to another one. Daniil has to hold his arms
straight out to the sides. Round and round the sheet of paper is wrapped around his body. Down around the hips and upper thighs, the wrapping is like a tight-fitting skirt. How is he going to sit down in this? If he does sit down, anyone directly across from him, if that person is at a low enough angle, will see Daniil has nothing on underneath the wrapping. His genitals will be visible to anyone who looks up his skirt of wrapping. Finally, his arms are wrapped round and round, even around his hands and he has fingerless mitten hands. Daniil won't be able to help much for serving guests, he doesn't have use of his fingers. Daniil realized there is a potential problem.

"What if I have to pee?"

To solve the problem, Angel grabs the scissors. Daniil's eyes get wide with apprehension, and the breath sucks in as Angel cuts a line in the
wrapping on either side of Daniil's dick. Daniil holds his breath as Angel cuts. He doesn't want any movement. If his dick flops the wrong way at
the wrong time, it could be disastrous. Angel cuts from the bottom, cuts a couple inches to the left of the penis, cuts the line upward about eight inches. Next, she does the same on the other side of the penis. And voila, Daniil has a flap hanging over his dick that can be lifted in order to pee. But now his flap is sticking out too much. Daniil's dick pokes the flap outward, and anyone from the side can see a glimpse of it. Something is needed to hold the flap down, something with a little bit of weight. Angel looks through the remaining decorations. She finds a large and heavy presents bow. Angel tapes the bow onto the flap. The added weight does keep the flap down more, but Daniil will have to be careful how he moves. No sudden movements and don't jump around. Don't sit down, don't bend over too much. Basically, all Daniil can do is smile as he stands around looking like a pretty package. Anyone lifting the flap would get a full view of Daniil's package. The last piece of the costume is a string of Holly made into a circle and placed on Daniil's head. The costume is complete, and Daniil is ready for the party.

At five minutes after six the guests arrived.

"Hello Mrs. Vyshka," Mr. Vesele says, as he opens the door to let in the guests. The party is comprised of Mr. and Mrs. Vyshka along with their
daughter Bianca, who is fifteen, and their ten year old daughter Livia, and finally there is seven year old Boris.

Daniil is standing in the corner when the guests come inside. Mr. and Mrs. Vyshka, along with the hosts of the party, step over to the fire to chat.
Bianca rushes over to Angel and Vixen. Bianca hands the two girls a small, wrapped box. Angel takes the box to the tree and places it with the other presents. The three Vyshka children, Bianca, Livia and Boris, then rush over to the snack table near the corner. Little Boris screams out and drops his cookie when he sees the boy in the corner wrapped up in paper. The four adults by the fire turn their heads to see what the cause of the commotion is.

Angel laughs as she steps over to the corner, grabbing Boris around the shoulders. "This is a present for you, for all of you. His name is Daniil.
He's a surprise gift to all of us. Vixen and I met him in the park early this morning." Mr. and Mrs. Vyshaka step over. They want to hear this story.

Angel goes on to tell Mr. and Mrs. Vyshka and her children the whole story of how Daniil ended up at the house of the Vesele's on Christmas Eve.
Daniil can only look on, look like he's happy to have this story repeated, as he stands there like a statue. During the telling of the story, seven year
old Boris finds the wrapping paper costume more interesting than the story. Boris puts his hands on the wrapping and feels it up and down. He
kneels down and tugs on the tight wrappings around Daniil's foot. Daniil can't back up. He's stuck in the corner. He can't move forward and barge
his way through the party guests. Daniil can't say a thing when Boris gets down lower to the floor and looks up the wrapping around his hips,
can't say anything when he sees the little boy's mouth open in surprise. Boris is amazed that the boy wrapped up in the corner has nothing on up there. Boris stands up and he grabs his sister's hand. The little boy pulls on Livia's hand, pumping it up and down like a mall Santa ringing a bell for the Salvation Army.

"Look at this," Boris says, as he lets go of Livia's hand. He reaches out to grab hold of the large bow taped to the front of Daniil's crotch. Boris
lifts up the bow, showing Livia what's behind the secret door.
Last edited by TeenFan on Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Fantastic chapter, cannot wait for more!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

With the Christmas season upon us once again, we return to the orphanage story taking place somewhere out in the far Eastern part of
Europe. At the end of a very rough day, Daniil finds himself the "Surprise" guest of the Vesele Family. After getting cleaned up, fed and
rested, he's been dressed up as a Christmas Present, attired only with wrapping paper...and now...back to our story...

At five minutes after six the guests arrived.

"Hello Mrs. Vyshka," Mr. Vesele says, as he opens the door to let in the guests. The party is comprised of Mr. and Mrs. Vyshka along with their
daughter Bianca, who is fifteen, and their ten year old daughter Livia, and finally there is seven year old Boris.

Daniil is standing in the corner when the guests come inside. Mr. and Mrs. Vyshka, along with the hosts of the party, step over to the fire to chat.
Bianca rushes over to Angel and Vixen. Bianca hands the two girls a small, wrapped box. Angel takes the box to the tree and places it with the other presents. The three Vyshka children, Bianca, Livia and Boris, then rush over to the snack table near the corner. Little Boris screams out and drops his cookie when he sees the boy in the corner wrapped up in paper. The four adults by the fire turn their heads to see what the cause of the commotion is.

Angel laughs as she steps over to the corner, grabbing Boris around the shoulders. "This is a present for you, for all of you. His name is Daniil.
He's a surprise gift to all of us. Vixen and I met him in the park early this morning." Mr. and Mrs. Vyshaka step over. They want to hear this story.

Angel goes on to tell Mr. and Mrs. Vyshka and her children the whole story of how Daniil ended up at the house of the Vesele's on Christmas Eve.
Daniil can only look on, look like he's happy to have this story repeated, as he stands there like a statue. During the telling of the story, seven year
old Boris finds the wrapping paper costume more interesting than the story. Boris puts his hands on the wrapping and feels it up and down. He
kneels down and tugs on the tight wrappings around Daniil's foot. Daniil can't back up. He's stuck in the corner. He can't move forward and barge
his way through the party guests. Daniil can't say a thing when Boris gets down lower to the floor and looks up the wrapping around his hips,
can't say anything when he sees the little boy's mouth open in surprise. Boris is amazed that the boy wrapped up in the corner has nothing on up there. Boris stands up and he grabs his sister's hand. The little boy pulls on Livia's hand, pumping it up and down like a mall Santa ringing a bell for the Salvation Army.

"Look at this," Boris says, as he lets go of Livia's hand. He reaches out to grab hold of the large bow taped to the front of Daniil's crotch. Boris
lifts up the bow, showing Livia what's behind the secret door.

Chapter 10. Part One.

Daniil felt a weight lifting off of his crotch. It wasn't a lot of weight lifted, the flap of the wrapping paper costume and the bow taped there
isn't a significant amount of weight. This flap was heavy enough to press against Daniil's penis, pushing it down flatter than it normally wants
to hang, normally sticking more outward than downward. That was the reason for the use of the large bow, to weigh down the flap so Daniil
didn't stick out so much.

Daniil looks down, sees the flap has been raised up, been lifted up by the young boy of the guest family. With his right hand Boris has the flap
raised as he points to Daniil's hidden secret. The other assembled children of the Vyshka family are all staring in wide eyed wonder. Livia is the
closest, so close that Daniil can actually see the girl's eyes dilate. Daniil is very familiar with how a cat's eyes will dilate rapidly when a moving
object is placed within reach, an object the cat immediately wants to pounce on...and that is exactly how Livia looked, like she's excited by
what she just saw and is ready to pounce on it.

Standing just behind Livia is her big sister Bianca, who has her hand over her mouth stifling a gasp. Adding to the group forming a semi-circle
in front of Daniil are the two girls who wrapped Daniil up as a pretty package. Angel and Vixen are giggling like they each just drank a glass of bubbly they weren't supposed to imbibe. Surprise surprise the cat's out of the bag. The boy in the wrappings is naked under there, but did
Angel and Vixen intend for this "Secret Toy Surprise" to be revealed this way?

Daniil takes a step back. The lifted flap is pulled out of Boris' little hand. The secret door closes over the toy surprise like Jack going back down
into his Box. Looking over at the four grownups chatting with each other about how interesting it is that Angel and Vixen brought a stay boy
home with them, Daniil is relieved to see that none of the adults noticed the momentary appearance of an unexpected appendage.

"Whew, that was a close one. Your parents almost saw that...and keep your hands off of my bow will you please, Boris" Daniil whispers to
the group of children. The three kids of the Vyshka family know he's naked under this wrapping paper, but there's no need for anyone else to
find out. "Please...let's just keep this a secret."
Themarble

Re: Tales From The Orphanage: Daniil's Story_ New Dec 11

Post by Themarble »

I am super glad to see this Christmas tale return. I can't wait to see what happens to Daniil. I assume he will eventually be on display infront of everyone! I can't wait!