Lucy's French lesson.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RickD137

Lucy's French lesson.

Post by RickD137 »

This happened in year 7 so we would of been 11/12 years old at the time.

We had a very fun french teacher even tho I wasn't very good at the subject I always enjoyed her fun lessons.
One day she brought some I suppose you would call them authentic French clothing in to class, she selected 6 or so students to stand In a line In front of the class to put the clothes on over there school uniform and everybody would say the name of the item of clothing in french.

The first girl in the line Lucy had to put on a full dress over her uniform she stepped into the dress feet first and pulled it up the dress looked very tight on her, as she put on the dress it pulled her skirt up under the dress. I heard her whisper to the girl standing next to her "has your skirt gone up too". But I don't think she had the same issue as Lucy.

Lucy was the first to start, the class said the name of her clothing in French after the teacher told her she can take off the dress and sit back down and we moved on to the second person in line.
Lucy took the dress down to her chest and you could easily tell her school skirt had ridden up inside out.

Still stood Infront of the class she put her hands inside the dress trying to get her skirt down but she was clearly struggling I think she could only get her skirt down a few centimeters at a time because the dress was so tight, so after she got her skirt down a little bit she would take her hands out pull the dress down a little bit then put her hands back into the dress to pull her skirt down as much as she could. At this point we had moved on to the 4th or 5th person in the line.

Lucy's tactic was working just very slowly her skirt was down to her belly button but then she accidentally pulled her dress down a little bit to far exposing her bright pink knickers...her dress had dropped just below the leg hole of her knickers, she was probably exposed for ,5 seconds or so before she pulled her school skirt down to cover her underwear.

Now at this point I was expecting the whole class to burst out laughing but no nothing not even the slightest laugh, I don't know if I was the only person to see what just happened because normally something like that happing in class would of set the hole class off and the embarrassing incident would have become the talk of the school.

I was a little bit disappointed nobody else noticed or said anything. Because that would have been good payback
A few weeks before in pe Lucy saw up my pe shorts and announced to the class that she could see my red pants so everybody was teasing me for that. I guess my PE shorts were size or two too big and the way I was sitting down didn't help I wasn't aware you would be able to see up my shorts but clearly she did .

Lucy also had a friend called Hannah in year 9 I think we would of been 13/14 it was a non uniform day at school.
I was standing in the line for lunch with my friend, Lucy and Hannah were standing Infront of me.
Completely out of nowhere Hannah's green mini skirt just dropped to floor exposing her green thong !!! It took her a few seconds to realize what happened then she quickly pulled her skirt back up. Plenty of people in the line so what happened I think the fact she was wearing a thong was a big deal as well.. most girls still wore knickers or girl boxers at that age.
I couldn't believe my luck talk about being in the right place at right time.
I still can't work out how her skirt just dropped to the floor like that she was just standing still next thing you know her skirts round her ankles.
Hey
SDS

Re: Lucy's French lesson.

Post by SDS »

Fun little story... reminds me of my school days when a skirt blown in the wind or stuck up in a bag was a major event for me but seemingly un noticed by everyone else haha
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

That’s so weird that either nobody else noticed, or (even weirder), they did notice, but nobody cared or laughed. I’m guessing it was probably the former — as I suspect was also the case with my Josh & The Biology Lesson story — as I can’t imagine that no-one would laugh or make the slightest comment if a girl accidentally exposed her knickers to the entire class!

I loved the little side-story of her noticing your red pants up the leg of your PE shorts! I can just picture that scene and how embarrassing that would have been. I bet that’s why you were so disappointed no-one laughed at her, when she had been the one who had announced to the whole class exactly what colour underpants you were wearing and the fact they were briefs. I know exactly how that feels! (see my Under The Cubicle Door story).
Were your PE shorts white? Could people see that you were wearing red pants even without her looking up the leg hole?
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

Yeah I guess nobody noticed you would think of someone accidentally flashed there underwear to the class they would at least be a little comment ...like when Hannah skirt fell down there certainly were lots of laughing and comments made about her wearing a thong.

Yes that's why I was a little bit disappointed nobody laughed at her.
The pe shorts were black but i did have to wear white shorts for football..outside of school and white judo trousers...I did have to wear white shorts on pe a couple of time when I lost my black school pe shorts.
Hey