Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 6 - 11/16)

Post by perseus »

Casanova wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:08 pm Your initial comments had suggested that the story was to end by now.
It was the enthusiasm of the board that pushed you to continue and go in some unexpected directions. And it has been a delight.
Thank you! You are definitely correct in that the reception to this story in the board has helped me want to make it a bigger one than I thought it would be. I've also gotten many great ideas from people in this board that I'm very excited to work into the story.

You are definitely right in that Steve has not been able to accept what's happening with Lia because he has that "dad vision" but that's over now and he'll be using more of his "DA vision" now. But it's also about to turn into a full family effort to provide Lia with a safe outlet for her exhibitionism.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Like in another story I was reading had in it, she could also be told to strip off her clothes and just drop them and walk away and leave them where she dropped them including shoes, just take them off and leave them where she takes them off and walk away. The same story also had the person carry some scissors and just off her clothes when told to do it via text, but that I don't think would work in this story, maybe it would since she doing what she is told to do.
perseus

Post by perseus »

computerphoto wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:59 pm Like in another story I was reading had in it, she could also be told to strip off her clothes and just drop them and walk away and leave them where she dropped them including shoes, just take them off and leave them where she takes them off and walk away. The same story also had the person carry some scissors and just off her clothes when told to do it via text, but that I don't think would work in this story, maybe it would since she doing what she is told to do.
I really like the "drop your clothes and walk away" thing. I actually have a good chapter in mind where I could use something like this too!

I'd be interested to know what two stories you are referring to as well.

computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

I will email you, the links to some of the stories.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Would like those links as well.
zechs195

Post by zechs195 »

computerphoto wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:59 pm Like in another story I was reading had in it, she could also be told to strip off her clothes and just drop them and walk away and leave them where she dropped them including shoes, just take them off and leave them where she takes them off and walk away. The same story also had the person carry some scissors and just off her clothes when told to do it via text, but that I don't think would work in this story, maybe it would since she doing what she is told to do.
Would love to know what story you’re talking about
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

me too.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

zechs195 and Hooked6 check your PM on here
perseus

Lia's new reality part 7

Post by perseus »

Claire was panicking now. She was already a bundle of nerves when she first took off her clothes, fighting every urge to cover herself in the process, but she was desperate. She had succeeded, at least she thought, in regaining the admiration of the two boys in her little club.

The sad truth was that she never lost it to begin with. Sure, the boys had their eyes glued to Lia’s naked body, but when she eventually left, they would have been back to trying to impress Claire.

But Claire would never realize this, and now she was just as naked as Lia was, and after seeing Trevor show up, she completely lost her nerve for it.

“Trevor! Wha… What are you doing here!?”

“I’m just here to support my sister and to keep an eye on her, of course. It's not exactly safe for a naked girl to be wandering around by herself.”

Claire, now attempting to cover her breasts and pussy, just stared at him in desperation. Her little outburst of embarrassment was starting to turn some heads among the other attendees. Now there were two naked girls, and one of them appeared to be in some level of distress. Lia was still standing, uncovered.

“So why don’t you guys tell me what's going on here?” Trevor asked.

Claire and the boys were frozen; they all felt as though they might be doing something wrong. Lia, knowing almost exactly what Claire was going through, decided to take the lead. She explained to Trevor how Claire was inspired by her and wanted to take part in being naked to show support.

Lia was feeling incredibly guilty about it. She knew that the only reason Claire was naked was because of her.

Trevor was truly enjoying himself now; he wanted to feel bad for Claire, who was clearly extremely embarrassed to be naked. Probably more so than Lia ever was, the odds of her being an exhibitionist like his sister were low, but Claire had willingly stripped, so he didn’t feel too bad for her. He couldn’t deny that his sister looked amazing naked, but she was still his sister and he wasn't sexually attracted to her. But Claire, on the other hand, was not related to him; he felt that ogling her was completely fine. She didn’t quite have the body that Lia did, but her tits were bigger, and even with her covering them and her pussy, the sight was incredibly hot.

“Well Claire I have to say, I’m proud of you both.” Trevor smiled at her.

Claire felt a flutter in her chest at this compliment; even being more embarrassed than she ever had been in her life, she almost beamed at his attention.

"Thanks, but I think I’m done being brave; I’m going to get dressed now.”

Claire turned to retrieve her clothes, but obviously they were not where she left them. Frantically, Claire began to search all around the table; she had been the closest to her clothes, so she knew that none of the boys had hid them. There wasn't anywhere they could be; there was nothing around the table for them to hide behind except an empty trashcan. In her panicked search, Claire had stopped trying to cover herself, once again putting all her naked charms on display. Trevor and Lia simply watched, and her large breasts swayed and bounced as she looked all around the table. Zack and Leon were trying to help as best they could, but they were very distracted by all the naked girl flesh and were barely looking.

When it became clear that her clothes were gone, Claire resumed trying to cover her breasts and pussy. She began to hyperventilate, saying over and over, “They're gone!” Zack and Leon tried to calm her down, saying that they would take her back to her room to get dressed in whatever clothes she bought for the next day. Claire, being only 16, was not at the hotel alone; her parents had driven her and her friends, the boys had their own room and Claire was with her parents. Her parents would be out still; she could get back to the room before they got back to get dressed, but of course she couldn’t without her key.

“My room key was in my pants pocket! I’m stuck out here like this!”

Zack had suggested finding her parents, who were somewhere in the hotel, for their key. Claire, not wanting to find them herself, had reasoned that if one of her friends had asked for a room key, then they would think something was wrong and come find her. Her parents would not be happy at all to find her in her nude state; what parent would? No, if Claire had any hope of getting back to her room before her parents did, she would need another key from the front desk. But she had no idea how to get one in her current state.

Zack and Leon offered to help in whatever way they could. Zack would look around the convention to see if somehow he could find her clothes, and Leon would go to the front desk to get a replacement key. The boys were staying in their own room nearby, and it never crossed any of their minds to offer Claire to hide in there or offer her anything from their own suitcases to wear. None of the teens were thinking straight at this moment.

“You can’t leave me here alone!” Claire said.

“Why don’t you come with us?” Trevor offered. “Lia and I were just about to leave; we were going to the swimming pool. It's an inside one, and there probably won’t be a lot of people there.”

Claire bit her lip while she thought that, even though she thought Trevor was incredibly cute and was very attracted to him, she hardly knew either Trevor or Lia. She decided that being with another naked girl was better than being alone, and she agreed. The boys would meet her there if they managed to find her clothes or get her a new key.

Before Leon turned to leave, he had one suggestion for his naked friend. "Um, Claire, I don’t want this to sound bad or anything, but since you are going with them," He motioned towards Lia and Trevor. "Then you should probably act more like Lia.”

Claire looked at him puzzled.

“It's probably best that you don’t cover yourself; otherwise, people will think that there is something wrong and try to help, which could complicate things; they might even try to find your parents. Lia has been walking around naked for a while now, and no one has messed with her. Try to act more like her.”

Claire, realizing he was right, attempted to drop her arms again. She only managed to muster the courage again after looking at Lia standing a few feet away with her arms at her sides, still drawing many looks from those around her. Claire too let her arms hang at her sides again, giving Leon a close look at her naked body. He and Claire exchanged a small smile, and he ran off out of the convention hall and towards the front desk.

Trevor, Lia, and Claire started off towards the swimming pool, finally leaving the convention hall. From the moment Lia arrived, all she wanted to do was leave and go back to her room, but now that Claire was also naked, she felt like she needed to stay with her. She could see that Claire was having a much harder time than she was with nudity. She was more used to nudity than Claire, but she still thought that she handled it better, even when it first started. Claire’s first time naked had been a lot more public than Lia’s, but stripping in the living room while everyone in her family watched wasn’t easy either. Lia began to seriously wonder if her brother had been right about her—maybe she was an exhibitionist. Lia quickly suppressed this; she hated being naked in public; it didn’t matter how well she handled the punishment or how her body reacted.

The three teens finally entered the pool area. It was an indoor setup with an Olympic-size pool and a large hot tub nearby that could hold 10 people. Trevor was right; there were not very many people there—one lifeguard on duty and three others in the pool itself. Lia could see that the three were about her age, and the lifeguard was maybe in her early 20s.

The three were not noticed, and Claire took the opportunity to quickly run to the hot tube and get it up to her neck. The jets were already going and were able to cover the girl.

Lia took off after her, thinking Claire had a great idea. Lia ran to get in, catching the attention of the lifeguard, who yelled “No running!” as soon as Lia managed to submerge herself to her neck as well. The three boys in the pool noticed that there were now teen girls around, but not that they were naked yet. They were whispering to each other, but none had approached yet. Probably due to Trevor being there and being much bigger than the younger boys, he had an intimidating presence. Trevor removed his shirt and joined them in the tube. Claire kept stealing glances at him.

Lia was finally able to relax now, finally having some level of cover since she left her room. She and Claire were able to have some small talk, although Claire was distracted by her situation and kept looking at the door, hoping that Zack or Leon would walk through any second with a solution to her problem.

The boys in the pool kept looking over at the girls; they couldn't have known they were naked, but just the fact that there were some teen girls around had already started them thinking of ways that they could go over. Even the lifeguard kept looking over; he didn’t know the girls were naked either, but he knew something was up with them.

Trevor was staying mostly quiet as Lia and Claire were talking. He was processing his luck at getting to see another girl naked. Claire was a bit dorky, but he thought she was cute and had amazing tits. He liked big tits; Lia’s were quite small; he thought they were cute and perfectly shaped, even if she was his sister, but he preferred Claire’s impressive rack.

As the conversation went on, Lia’s guilt was increasing, and she could see that as the minutes ticked away, Claire was getting more and more restless. Lia was actually starting to like Claire and thought maybe she could make a friend, a real one, and she knew that if there was any hope of being friends in the future, then Lia had to come clean about why she was naked.

“Claire… There is something I have to admit... Um, you are going to be mad, and you have to know before I go on that I am very sorry and didn’t mean for this to happen this way."

Claire just looked at Lia, puzzled.

Lia started at the beginning, talking about how she had been hanging out with Stacy and Kyle, which of course Claire knew, but also about how she had been sneaking out at night and the party where she was busted by the cops. She spilled everything from there—that she wasn’t naked by choice and her punishment and how it works—finally ending up where the two naked girls were right now, sitting in a hot tube with no way of getting dressed. Lia even included the part about her masturbating in the restaurant; she held nothing back.

Claire just sat in stunned silence, processing everything Lia had just told her.

“I’m really, really sorry, Claire! I wanted to stop you from taking your clothes off, but I didn’t know how. I was too scared to admit my situation.”

Claire finally sat up and began to yell at Lia and Trevor. “You lied!? This whole time!? I thought you were serious about your beliefs! I was actually inspired by you! And you let me humiliate myself in front of Zack, Leon, and everyone else there! I could still get caught by my parents! They’ll kill me!"

Claire was so distracted by her own anger and shock that she didn’t realize that by sitting up, her naked breasts were out of the water and fully visible. The boys in the pool couldn’t see them, but the lifeguard and Trevor sure could. The lifeguard made no attempt to stop the situation; he was enjoying the show.

Finally, Claire turned her attention to Trevor. “And you! How could you do this to your own sister!? Taking her outside naked! And having her do that at a restaurant! Just what the hell kind of punishment is this!?”

Trevor was barely able to concentrate on her lecture; he was too busy staring at her breasts, which would bounce and jiggle a bit as she was scolding the two of them. Finally, Claire was done yelling and just looked at the two of them.

Lia sat in silence, but Trevor just chucked a bit before responding. "Look, Claire, I get you are upset, and this punishment seems harsh, but you have no idea what Lia put our parents through. They were out of options, and believe it or not, Lia’s behavior has improved a great deal since this started. Besides, I think Lia here likes it on some level.”

Lia just lowered her head and shook it. It was no use arguing with him anymore; he wouldn't change his mind.

Trevor then noticed the three teen boys looking over at them and talking; they seemed to be able to make a move to come over. Trevor thought that it might be best to stall them if he could, but Claire didn’t seem to be in the mood to have to deal with them. She had lowered herself back down so her breasts were once again covered by the water and bubbles of the hot tub. “I’m going to go talk to those boys; see if I can keep them from coming over here till your friends come back.”

Trevor left for the pool. Claire was happy that he left, more because she wanted to keep the boys away for now.

"Look, Claire, I’m really sorry that this happened. I feel terrible.” Lia kept her head down and couldn’t look at her. A single tear now streamed down her cheek.

Claire could see that Lia really meant it; her initial anger at learning the truth was starting to calm. In fact, it was not Claire’s turn to feel a little guilty for just yelling at Lia; she realized that being naked wasn’t her choice; who wouldn’t come up with a cover story? She also realized that she lied about her own stripping, not to show solidarity with Lia but to take back the attention of her friends that Lia was stealing.

“Listen, Lia, it's okay. I think it’s time that I be honest with you too. Claire began to explain to Lia that she stripped because she was jealous of the attention she was getting from her friends.

“Oh Claire, I’m sorry, I don't know what to say." Lia finally met Claire’s gaze.

"No, it's fine, really. Of course the boys were going to look, with a body like yours... Well, I’m not into girls or anything, but you look amazing naked!”

Lia blushed bright red. She wasn’t into girls either, but this was a genuine compliment about her naked body that wasn’t motivated by lust. “Ya know, you look really good naked too; I wish I had breasts like yours.” Lia blushed some more. To actually compliment another girl about her naked breasts was not something she thought she would ever do.

Claire smiled; she was actually beginning to like Lia for real now. "So, is your brother right? Do you actually like being naked in public like this?”

“No! I mean, no, I don’t think so. I thought I was going to have a heart attack in the lobby earlier."

"Well, what about the restaurant?” Claire asked. “You would have to be pretty worked up to do something like that.”

“I can’t explain why my body reacts like that; it's not like I want it too; it just happens. It's like another part of me takes over, and I just give into the situation. I swear, Claire, I’m not an exhibitionist or anything like that.”

“Well, when this ‘other part’ of you takes over, do you feel the same embarrassment then?”

“No, I guess not, at least not while I'm, um, you know, like that.” Lia was struggling to say that when she was really turned on, her embarrassment levels were far more manageable. She briefly thought back to the board game with Gil and how she willingly exposed herself to him.

“Have you thought about just giving into that? It might make it easier to handle being naked, and if your parents think you like the punishment, then they might stop.”
"Well, I'm hoping that when they find out Trevor made me come down here like this, they will freak out and stop anyway.” Lia had no idea that they were won over to Trevor's side to expose her as much as possible now.

“What if they don’t? You should prepare yourself in case they don’t, for all you know, your brother already told them what he was doing tonight.”

This idea drained the blush from Lia’s face. Claire could be right, and her nudity could be very long term. “How could I prepare!? I’ve already been naked in front of a ton of people now, and it's all been awful!”

"Well, except for the restaurant.” Claire and Lia locked eyes. "Sure, it was bad at first, but when the ‘other part’ of you took over, you were not embarrassed, at least according to what you just said, and don’t feel bad, Lia, but it sounded like you enjoyed the ending of that too.”

Lia just stared at Claire incredulously.

“Look, I’m not agreeing with Treavor or anything; I’m just saying that you should use every advantage you have to deal with this. Maybe you could control this ‘other part’ of you, then you could show your parents that this isn’t much of a punishment, and they’ll probably give your clothes back.”

“I don’t know." Lia was thinking that Claire could be on to something, but that would mean going further into the abyss to get herself out, but if it worked, then it would be worth it. “How would I even do this?”

“I’ll help; it's going to mean exposing yourself more, but that's the point.”

Lia nodded; she was ready to try, and the intense tingling in her pussy was agreeing. "So, what do I do?”

"Ok, so I’ll tell you to do something; don’t worry, it won’t be too crazy, and as soon as I say go, I want you to do it. Don’t think about it; just go. Don’t give yourself a chance to think about it; just let your body take over. Don’t think about how embarrassed you are; just move your body. It will probably be really hard, but if we do this enough, it will get easier."

Lia gulped. She was being told that she was about to expose herself again, but this time she wasn’t supposed to think, just do.

Claire was looking around, trying to figure out something minor for Lia to do compared to what she had already done. Claire found her answer.

"Ok, I got it. Before I tell you, just remember, don’t think, just go; maybe focus on how your body is feeling, okay?”

Lia nodded, her eyes wide.

“See the cute lifeguard over there? Sitting in the chair? I want you to get out of the hot tub and walk slowly over to him. Keep your hands behind your back the whole time. I want you to stand right in front of him, with your legs at least shoulder-width apart, and ask him if it's okay that you are here naked. I want you to mention the word naked at least three times. Let him get a good look, and if we don’t get kicked out, you can walk slowly back here. Ok go!”

Lia, in her best attempt to follow Claire’s advice, only thought about her instructions briefly before standing and climbing out of the hot tub. She stood at the edge proudly; she could feel that the conversation Trevor was having with the boys had stopped immediately, and all eyes were on her now, even the lifeguard. Lia put one foot in front of the other and began her slow walk towards him.

The boys were in shock. They would be entering high school at the end of the summer, and they had never seen such a beautiful sight. They had all silently agreed that deciding to swim that evening was the best decision they had made in their lives. “Calm yourselves, boys; that's my sister; you can look all you want, but keep your distance for now.” Trevor told them.

Staying true to Claire’s instructions, Lia kept her hand behind her back and walked slowly towards the lifeguard. She could feel the eyes of everyone on her body, and she walked. As she got closer with every agonizing step, Lia was able to see his face more clearly. He had a blank expression. Realizing this, Lia’s anxiety and heart rate started to increase; she was becoming more and more scared that she was about to get yelled at. In any other situation, she would run and hide herself. Even though Trevor and Claire were close by, she felt alone, walking away from them and towards this younger man, not knowing how he would react. Each step felt heavier and heavier.

Finally, Lia stood in front of the young man, still with a black expression. His eyes were roaming up and down her body, pausing briefly on her bald pussy, then moving back up. At this point, all Lia could focus on was how embarrassed she was feeling. This ‘other part’ or her was nowhere to be found at the moment.

“Um…hi sir…um” She was struggling to find any words.

The man locked eyes with her for a moment, then a huge smile spread across his face.

Lia was able to breathe a bit easier seeing this; she still had to deal with her embarrassing instructions, but at least she was not going to be yelled at or kicked out.

"Why, hello there! How are you tonight?”

"I'm good; I just thought my friend and I would go for a swim. I wanted to ask if it was okay that I’m here naked.” Having to mention the word ‘naked’ three times was not going to be easy; talking about her nudity out loud caused her incredible embarrassment, and she still had two more times left.

“It's definitely fine with me. What’s the occasion? Are you pledging to a sorority?”

"Yes, we are! We were told that we had to come here naked, but that we had to ask for permission.” Two down, one to go.

“Oh, is your friend naked too? I thought I noticed something off about her.”

Lia realized she just outed that Claire was naked too. She felt a bit guilty that she kept doing this to Claire, but consoled herself a bit with the knowledge that he and the boys were bound to find out eventually.

“I’ve seen a lot of crazy things my freshman year, but this tops it! You seem kind of young to be in college, though. What sorority are you joining?”

Lia’s panic was back; she had no idea what to tell him. Not only did she not know any sorority names, he was beginning to figure out that she wasn’t college age either. But she had to think of something. She now realized that she hadn't been standing the way Claire said. Lia squared up to him and placed her feet apart. His eyes immediately went to her pussy, and she felt the tingling return. The ‘other part’ was begging to make itself known.

“I skipped a grade in high school, and we aren't supposed to say which sorority, sorry.”

The lifeguard broke his eyes away from her pussy.

“That's alright; I have a pretty good idea which one," he replied.

Lia wanted to wrap up the instructions Claire gave her; she wasn’t thinking when she asked. “So do you think naked is a good swimsuit for a girl?”

“Are you kidding!? I wish all girls used the swimsuit you are using now."

“Okay, bye!” With her tasks done, Lia wanted to get back to the hot tub and not get into a huge conversation with this guy. She had to remember to walk, even though she wanted to run as fast as she could.

Finally making it back to the hot tube, Lia resubmerged herself in the hot water. Her heart was racing, and the fire in her pussy was burning hotter than the water in the tub.

“Oh my god, Lia! That was great! How do you feel? Is that other part of you coming out?” Claire asked.

“I feel ok; I do feel it a little bit; I think it did actually help a bit.”

“Good! Then all we need to do is get you used to it and try to bring it out more, and once your parents see that you're liking it, they’ll stop your punishment. Maybe just ground you instead.”

Lia shivered at the thought that she would have to look like she was enjoying her nudity in front of her parents. But Clarie was right; if they didn’t stop her punishment after they saw what Trevor was making her do now, then this would probably be the only way.

Cliare was feeling elated at what she just saw Lia do, and she did all of her instructions too. She couldn’t deny that it gave her an incredible thrill to tell Lia to show herself off and then watch her do it. She had to do this again. But if she was going to get a thrill out of showing Lia off under the guise of "training,” she felt that she needed to tell her first.

“I have something to admit to you, Lia." Claire explained the feeling she got watching Lia show herself off and admitted that it actually turned her on a bit. “I do genuinely want to help you, but I want you to know that I will really enjoy it as well.”

Hearing this didn’t upset Lia; it seemed everyone wanted to show her off now, but with Claire, it seemed to come from a good place. But Lia wanted some proof first.

“I think I believe that you actually want to help me, but I need something from you first. To prove that you are serious, if you do this, then I’ll agree to let you help train me. I want you to do what you told me to do. Just so I know that you are willing to do what you ask me to, even though this might be the only time you would actually do it.”

Claire was thrilled that Lia was willing; it would only cost her a bit more embarrassment. Trying to stay true to her instructions, Claire got up and started her walk toward the lucky lifeguard.

Lia was amazed; Claire must have been serious. She watched her walk just as slowly as she did, stand in front of the lifeguard, and start a conversation with him. Watching another girl do what she just did, seeing what she must have looked like, caused her arousal to spike again. She couldn’t take her eyes off the naked Claire; she didn’t realize her hand had found its way to her pussy and was slowly rubbing up and down it.

Claire finally returned and got back into the tub.

“Oh my god! That was embarrassing! I don’t think I could ever do something like that again! Lia, what are you doing?”

Lia realized that Claire just caught her rubbing her pussy.

“Oh…uh…nothing! I was just… I had an itch.”

Whispering. “Were you just masturbating?”

Lia hung her head a bit and nodded.

“Keep going; I want to watch.”

Lia looked up at Claire, surprised at what she just heard. She then looked to Trevor and the boys, who were now watching them, and to the lifeguard, who was doing the same.

“It's okay, Lia; don’t worry about them. Masturbate for me; I’ve never seen another girl do it before.”

Lia was so worked up, she needed this release. Her hand found its way back between her spread legs and began to rub again. She started slow, then increased speed. Soft little moans were escaping her slightly open mouth; she could see Claire watching her intently. She closed her eyes and increased her rubbing.

Claire found the scene incredibly hot; the little whimpers this younger girl was making were beautiful. She looked so cute, making herself feel good. But she couldn’t really see anything with the water jets going. The only thing she could see were Lia's little tits that were just peeking out of the water.

“Wait, stop for a second, Lia.”

Lia opened her eyes again and gave a frustrated whimper, but she did as she was told and stopped.

“I can’t see anything; you should sit on the edge of the hot tub.”

There was no way Lia could refuse this request in the state her mind was in now. On shaky knees, Lia rose from the water and sat on the edge of the tub. Now her entire body was out in the open again, except for her shins dangling in the hot water. Lia spread her legs again, as wide as she could, closed her eyes again, and resumed stroking her pussy and clit. Her little moans are getting louder and faster. She was increasing speed now; her hips started to thrust back and forth to aid her hand. She was getting very close; it wouldn’t be long now.

“Stop again, Lia; don’t cum yet.” Another command from Claire.

Lia again gave off very frustrated moans, even whining a bit. She kicked her legs out a bit, like she was throwing a fit from the days when she was younger. She opened her eyes again, but saw a completely different scene in front of her. Along with Claire watching her, the boys and her brother had made their way over to them. They were sitting around the tub, laser-focused on the show Lia was giving. Even the lifeguard had scooted his chair closer; all but Claire were sitting in a way to hide what must have been erections. The power Lia’s body had over males was incredible.

“I wanted to see, and now that you were being watched, Lia, Move your hands; let them get a good look at you.” Claire commanded her.

Lia moved her hands and let them all stare at her bald pussy.

“I wanted you to see that all these boys are about to watch you cum."

Lia whimpered again, a whimper that begged Claire to let her go on.

“I want you to look them all in the eye and make eye contact with the boys that are going to watch you have a powerful orgasm.”

Lia looked at every boy. Not really making eye contact because they couldn’t take their eyes off her pussy. Only Trevor looked her in the eye; he simply smiled and winked at her, then returned his eyes to her pussy.

“They can see all of you; now show them how you cum."

Lia shot her hand back to her pussy, rubbing her clit faster than ever now. She was full on moaning now, loudly. Lia slid her other hand down to her vaginal opening and slipped in a finger. Lia didn’t have much experience inserting anything in herself; the idea scared her because of how tight she was around even a single finger, but that one finger went to work pumping into her wet hole.

Lia’s breathing was becoming more difficult; she could feel all the muscles in her torso begin to tense. It was harder and harder to take in air. Finally, Lia cleared the horizon of pleasure; she threw her head back, kicked her feet up, and her pussy was spasming violently. Lia tried to cry out, but no sound came out. This often happens to her. Finally, she was able to take in enough air to finish out her silent cry with a satisfied grunt.

Her orgasm was finally subsiding; she let her hands fall away from her pussy, keeping her legs spread and her small chest heaving up and down.

Claire was going through powerful feelings herself. She gave Lia embarrassing commands to follow, and the girl followed them without question. Watching Lia masturbate was the hottest thing she had ever seen; she looked so adorable, pleasuring herself, so adorable and vulnerable. In that moment, Claire wanted nothing more than to keep showing this girl off while also protecting her. The idea of making a vulnerable Lia show herself off while also making sure nothing hurt this adorably cute girl was a thrill that Clarie had to have again. All of a sudden, she realized why Trevor did what he did, and now she was insanely jealous that he could seemingly do this anytime he wanted. Claire was turned on and needed exactly what Lia just got, but she knew there was no way she would do it with this many people around. She also realized another thing: Trevor was 100% correct, Lia was definitely an exhibitionist. Claire didn’t want to pile on to Lia; she wouldn’t tell her that she agrees with her brother. Maybe if she keeps putting Lia in intense exposure situations, then the girl might eventually realize it on her own.

Lia, coming back down to reality, slowly closed her legs again and sank back down into the hot tub to get some level of cover again. The boys and Trevor were still in awe of what they had just seen.

Finally, Trevor has regained his senses and managed to usher the younger boys back to the pool. He felt that after everything Lia did tonight, she could use a bit of a break.

“That was amazing, Lia! I think I’m going to have to take care of myself when I get in the shower.”

“You could always do it here, Clair. I’m sure the boys over there wouldn’t mind seeing that.”

“No way! I’m not as brave as you are.”

"Well, these days I don’t have a choice about people watching me masturbate, so it's not really being brave.”

“You weren’t being forced this time; you didn’t have to listen to me. The ‘other part’ of you took over just now and made it easier to be in front of other people naked. This is the kind of reaction we want to train you to have more of.” Claire was laying it on a little thick; she wanted to show Lia off more; hopefully next time she’ll have clothes on. “Would you want to maybe do this again sometime? Maybe it won’t be as intense as this time, but I think I can help you.” Claire was hopeful.

Lia thought for a moment that she did want to be friends with this girl, and probably Zack and Leon too, since the three were always together. “Okay, you can help me. I’m pretty nervous about the idea, but you’re probably right. As long as my parents let me hang out with you again, I am still being punished after all.”

Claire was elated; she was going to get another opportunity to expose Lia. She silently promised herself that she would not do anything to upset or hurt her. She was starting to really like Lia and thought it would be nice to have a female friend. “We can figure that out later. Thanks, Lia; I really think we could also have some fun too! Zack and Leon are going to be so upset they missed the show,” Claire giggled.

“Well… Have you thought that maybe you could put on the same show for them?” Lia slyly asked.

"Oh, I don’t know about that; they may never look at me the same again.” Claire said it nervously.

“I don’t think so; I just masturbated for you, and you don’t think less of me.”

Claire was biting her lower lip, clearly thinking about it.

“They kind of deserve it, don’t you think? They both are out there right now, trying to help you instead of hanging out with naked girls.” Lia pressed.

“Okay, you’re right. But you have to do it with me; there's no way I can do it by myself. And I can’t do it tonight; I really need to get back into my room before my parents catch me.”

“Deal! Those boys have no idea how lucky they are.” Lia giggled. “Next time we hang out, we'll do it for them!”

The girls sealed their deal with a hug, their naked breasts pressing into each other.

Just then, Zack and Leon returned at the same time. It was clear that Zack didn’t find her clothes; he wasn’t carrying any, but maybe Leon had better luck.

Unfortunately for Claire, both boys had struck out. Looking at the situation now, Claire realized that Leon had no chance of getting a room key for a room that was not his. But the boys had even worse news.

“We ran into your parents, Claire. We didn’t tell them where you were, but they are looking for you. They saw that we were not at the convention; they looked worried when we said we were looking for you too.” Zack told her.

The color drained from Claire’s face. “I’m dead; if they don’t find me soon, they’ll get people at the convention involved, probably the hotel staff, maybe even the cops!”

“The guy at the front desk said that you might be able to get the key yourself; if he recognizes you, that's your only chance now.” Leon said.

“The Lobby…” Claire was staring at the back wall.

“That's our best option now.” Lia told Claire, snapping her back to reality. “I’ll go with you so you won’t be naked alone. I walked through the lobby tonight; it was hard, but we can do it.”

Lia managed to get Claire out of the hot tub, showing off their naked bodies to the boys and lifeguard once again. She got Trevor’s attention and told him the plan: to get to the lobby and try to get Claire a key. He agreed, and off the group went.

The lobby was nearly as crowded as it was the first time Lia walked through it; this time they had to stand in line. Every head was once again turned on them. Lia felt a bit better this time, not being naked alone.

Claire was doing her best to maintain her composure, keeping her hands at her sides. “Thanks for being here with me, Lia; I really don’t have the strength to be naked in public.”

“Of course, you want to help me, so I want to help you; it's what a friend would do.” Lia said the last part in an almost-asking tone. She was basically asking Claire to be her friend.

“It sure is.” Claire smiled at Lia, and they were about to hug again when Claire heard the last thing she ever wanted to hear.

“Claire! What in the hell are you doing, girl!?” A male voice yelled.

Claire and Lia whipped around to see who was yelling. It was the worst thing Claire could have seen at that moment; her parents, she was caught.

student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 7 - 12/12)

Post by student »

Maintain a united front, girls! Stick to protesting the school dress code--and admit that it got out of hand, that the clothes vanished. Friends support each other. Chin up, don't fall to the floor in a fetal position, point out that there were friends nearby protecting you, and that risk management process worked. It's mostly truthful.

:oops: :lol: :idea: