Lia's new reality (Part 11 - 3/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 7 - 12/12)

Post by superevil7 »

This is your best chapter yet I feel! What's better than one naked girl? Two! :lol:

Really though, Lia playing with herself in front of the boys was really hot. I thought it was fun that Lia tested Claire by having her do the same thing and go talk to the lifeguard. I'm happy that she seems to have made a new friend, instead of Claire becoming an enemy towards her.

Great chapter! Keep up the great writing!
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

Wow, what a big one :D

Well written, with lots of nice touches throughout.
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

I suppose Claire could stick with the cover story, and then spend the rest of the convention naked.
student

Post by student »

I second "and then spend the rest of the convention naked." :twisted:
perseus

Post by perseus »

superevil7 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:16 am This is your best chapter yet I feel! What's better than one naked girl? Two! :lol:

Really though, Lia playing with herself in front of the boys was really hot. I thought it was fun that Lia tested Claire by having her do the same thing and go talk to the lifeguard. I'm happy that she seems to have made a new friend, instead of Claire becoming an enemy towards her.

Great chapter! Keep up the great writing!
This is very high praise! Thank you! I'm glad you think it's getting better! I really hope I'm able to maintain quality as I get deeper into the story.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
perseus

Post by perseus »

WingDing wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:46 am I suppose Claire could stick with the cover story, and then spend the rest of the convention naked.
I am coming to a close soon on the hotel section of this story and getting Lia into other, hopefully exciting, situations. But this definitely won't be the last time Claire is in the story as she now wants to help Lia. Won't be the last time she's naked either :D

perseus

Lia's new reality part 8

Post by perseus »

Both girls and the boys froze; even Trevor was stunned at the turn of events. Claire’s parents were standing at the edge of the lobby, near the hallway that led to the elevators.

“Get over here now!” Claire’s mom had yelled.

Claire had always been obedient, never giving her parents any trouble. She quickly complied with the order and ran over to them. She was so stunned by their arrival and her father’s raised voice that she forgot to cover anything important; her breasts had bounced as she trotted over to them.

“What in the world do you think you are doing, young lady!? Where are your clothes!?” Claire’s dad demanded.

The question had reminded Claire that she wasn’t covering at all, giving her parents an update on what her naked body now looked like. She quickly covered her breasts with one arm, and the other covered her pussy.

“Mom! Dad! I can explain... it's complicated…um…” Claire stammered.

Lia was still standing where she was when they were caught, with Zack, Leon, and Trevor. They all exchanged nervous looks as they overheard Claire’s parents grilling her with questions, not giving her much opportunity to answer. She wasn’t sure what story Claire was going to try to use to explain her current lack of clothes, but she knew that there was no way Claire would be able to think straight, knowing exactly what it's like to be naked in front of your parents. She had to try to save her.

Lia put on the bravest face she could and walked over to where Claire was being questioned by her parents. She made sure to keep her arms at her sides, even though her mind was screaming at her to cover in front of these people.

Lia now stood next to Claire, but unlike Claire, she stood uncovered and gave them a full frontal view of her goods.

“What in the world is going on with you girls?” Claire’s dad asked incredulously.

“Sir, it's my fault that Claire is naked." Lia began to explain the situation that led them to this moment. Lia had decided that the truth was the best way to diffuse the situation. She explained that her own nudity was the result of a punishment that she was under, how her brother made her leave the room completely naked, and everything else that led them to this moment. Obviously, leaving out the masturbating parts.

“I had lied to Claire about why I was naked; she believed that I was genuinely protesting dress standards for women. She only wanted to show some solidarity with me. We somehow lost her clothes, and... well we wound up here, trying to get her back into her room.” Lia didn’t want to mention to her parents the real reason that Claire took her clothes off—to impress the boys, it didn’t matter anyway. It seemed to work; Claire’s parents had calmed down a bit.

“I see. Well, I can’t say that I’m happy about what you are doing, Claire, but I suppose if you were trying to help your friend here, then we can look past any sort of punishment; it seems like you are being punished enough.” Claire’s mom has finally said. Being Libertarian themselves, Claire’s parents were more open to their daughter making more and more decisions for herself as she got older, but they also believed in dealing with the consequences of those decisions too. Claire was about to find that out.

“So this is the way your parents have chosen to punish you, is it? And you are not allowed to even cover yourself?” Claire’s dad had asked Lia.

"No, sir, I’m not allowed to cover.” Lia held her arms out to prove this point. She felt almost as much embarrassment now as she ever had since the punishment started. Having to explain to her new friend’s parents why she was naked was a new level of shame she had not felt before. “The point is for people to be able to see me and for me to feel the same shame I made my family feel."

"Well, your parents certainly have an interesting method. Claire, I think you should stick to your decision to be undressed with Lia. Put your arms down, dear.” Claire’s mom said.

Claire, always listening to her parents, dropped her arms and stood completely uncovered before them again. Her feelings of embarrassment intensified. It took everything in her power not to cover again.

Trevor finally walked up and placed a hand on Lia’s shoulder.

“I think my sister has had enough excitement for the night. Ready to get back to the room, sis?” he asked.

“Yes!” Lia immediately responded.

Claire’s parents agreed that their daughter was also ready to get back to their room. Claire’s mom had turned to Zack and Leon before they left. “Thank you, boys, for trying to help Claire and for not taking advantage of the situation.”

Zack and Leon simply nodded; they were still in a little bit of shock at the events of the night.

The group made their way back to the elevators. Lia had to endure being in the mirror elevator again, being visible from all sides again. Having Claire naked with her made it a bit easier, but she could tell by the look on Claire’s face that she was not dealing with all the mirrors very well. Anywhere you looked, you got some kind of view of the girls.
Coincidentally, they were all staying on the same floor. Lia said her goodbyes to the group, Claire promised to call her soon, and she and Trevor finally entered their room again.

“Ah, there you two are. Did you have fun swimming?” Lia’s dad greeted them as they entered.

“Daddy! Trevor made me go out there like this!” Lia said she was running to her father. She was looking forward to this moment; maybe now her parents would be upset that Trevor took it this far. She stood in front of her father and held her arms out to really show him how naked she was.

“We know, sweetie, he told us.”

Lia’s heart dropped. Claire was right; this angle wasn’t going to work after all.

“You did? And you and mom are okay with me being in the hotel naked?”

“We are; we told you that your clothes could be taken at any time. We trust Trevor to keep you safe as well.”

“But isn’t it illegal? I can’t be naked everywhere.”

“It’s actually not; I won’t get into it here, but you can in fact be naked in public.”

The color was again draining from Lia’s face.

“Don’t worry, sweetie, we’ll give you clothes; you’ll see that you won’t be naked as much as you think.” Steve was trying to keep his daughter off balance; for this to be effective, Lia couldn’t get the comfort of stability. But in reality, he was already planning on keeping his daughter naked.

Lia realized that her situation wasn’t going to change tonight; she had to get back with Claire soon so she could try plan B. Unfortunately, plan B was way more embarrassing and could take a long time.

Diana walked up to greet her kids.

“Hey you two, did you have fun?”

“We sure did, mom. Lia was quite popular too, turning heads left and right. She had a lot of fun at the hot tub, didn’t you, Lia?”

Lia looked at Trevor with a huge blush on her face.

“Lia made a new friend tonight too, didn’t you?” Trevor announced.

"Well, that’s great, Lia! You need some actual friends besides those two delinquents. Obviously, you won’t be hanging around them anymore anyway.” Diana said.

“Yeah, they are a grade above me; they are nice.” Lia responded quietly.

“Lia made quite the impression on one of them. Tell them what happened at the hot tub, Lia.” Trevor pressed her.

Lia shot a shocked and embarrassed look at her older brother. He was actually expecting Lia to tell her parents what happened.

“What happened, Lia?” Steve asked.

“Go on, Lia, tell them what you did.” Trevor again pushed.

They were all looking at her now. I was expecting to hear something—to hear her say that she masturbated for a crowd.

“I…uh…I.” Lia was stammering, and with them all looking at her, she had never felt more naked than she had felt right now, especially with what she was about to tell them. "I masturbated in the hot tub." Lia covered her face with her hands; she couldn’t look at them at that moment.

Trevor looked at his parents and said, 'See, I told you so'.

Steve was the first to process what he just heard. This was all the proof he needed to solidify that his daughter was indeed an exhibitionist. He was always the type of father who gave his only daughter what she wanted. Maybe that was a bad idea in the past, but he wasn’t going to stop now; if this is what she wanted, then he was going to give it to her. Steve walked over to Lia and embraced her in a hug.

“It's alright, sweetheart; it sounds like you had an eventful night. Why don’t you go wash up a bit, brush your teeth, and get to sleep.”

Lia looked up at her father; even though she just went through an extremely embarrassing admission, she felt a lot better at hearing his words. Of her two parents, she always felt a little closer to her dad. After spending the year with Stacy and Kyle and alienating herself from her family, she realized that she had missed this. Her father kissed her on the forehead, and she went off to get ready for bed.

Despite experiencing one of the most humiliating days of her young life, Lia was able to sleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. She slept naked, not getting permission from anyone to put on her nightgown. It didn’t matter anyway, she figured; being under the blankets was good enough. Ever since that night, Stacey and Kyle were in her room, and she opted to sleep without anything on her bed, she always slept with blankets. Her parents may have taken her bedroom door along with all her clothes, but they left her blankets.

The next morning, showing their daughter some mercy, her parents let her sleep in. They used the time to discuss how they were going to handle Lia going forward. They reaffirmed to each other that they were going to stay committed, under the guise of punishing their daughter. Public nudity was allowed, but there was a social stigma around it. At one point in the past, it was used more widely to punish adulterers and women of ill repute, as the law actually put it. This meant that most of the people who suffered nudity punishments were women, even when the practice evolved to mostly family settings, but it was only ever used on a couple of girls, nothing on Lia’s level, just standing at an open window; this was the only known use of it in a semi-public way. There was one well-documented instance of a teen boy having undergone this exact punishment, but his mother received many complaints, and there were calls to the local police that a flasher was standing in the window, attempting to corrupt the neighborhood. It was well reported that his “male organ,” as the reports put it, was at full arousal, and this caused the women walking with their children some distress, and the practice was no longer considered for boys. In fact, it was only ever used on one girl after the incident with the boy. The punishment was then considered not effective with boys, as they might enjoy it due to the incident, not taking the boy’s own opinion on it, and highly effective on girls, as it was not needed after word got out about the small group of them it was used on. But this was around 60 years ago, and it faded from memory, except for Steve. He liked to read weird old police and public records in his spare time and remember coming across this, never thinking he might one day use it on his own daughter.

They would call it Lia’s punishment on the outside, and she was still being punished, but now it had a secondary objective: to provide a safe, controlled outlet for Lia’s exhibitionism.

Lia was still sleeping when the rest of the family left for the free breakfast. Steve was briefly tempted to wake her and make her go down and eat breakfast naked, but she looked so peaceful sleeping, and he just couldn’t do it. They did bring some food back for her, though.

When Lia finally woke, when her parents and brother returned, she saw that her blankets had slipped down past her breasts, leaving them on display for who knows how long. But Lia was grateful that they didn’t make her go downstairs again. Her parents were still very committed to her nudity, it seems, and she has to be aware that anything is on the table now.

Lia finished eating and went to the bathroom for her morning routine and shower. She had always been a clean girl, but since her nudity started, she made sure to increase her already high standards of cleanliness. When Lia got to her shower, she made sure to keep the door open and the shower curtain pulled to the side. Even if she had clothes, she was not allowed to close any doors or curtains; her privacy was quickly becoming nonexistent.

As she was washing herself, Trevor chose that moment to do his morning routines. Brushing teeth, shaving, and styling his hair.

“Do you really have to do this now? You can’t even give me my own shower."

“It's faster if I don’t have to wait for you to get out now; you always take forever. Besides, it's much more fun getting ready when there is a beautiful naked girl to look at.”

Lia just rolled her eyes at this; she didn’t think her brother's comment was genuine. Even though he had his back turned to her, being at the sink on the other side of the room, he could still watch her through the mirror, and watching her is what he was doing.

Lia tried to ignore him and continue on when suddenly he turned and walked over to her. He handed her a razor. “Here. I know you shave every day; you don’t want to get any uncomfortable stubble.” He said it with a sly smile. He was right, though; Lia did shave during every shower. She snatched the razor from him and began to lather up her pussy as he turned back to the mirror.

Seconds later, her father walked into the bathroom. The men in her life were determined to never give her a moment's privacy again, she thought.

“Hery Trevor, have you seen my razor?” Steve asked his son.

As soon as Lia heard the question, she knew that her brother had set her up again. She could hear his next words before he said them.

“Lia was just about to use it.”

Both her dad and her brother turned to look at Lia, the razor hovering just above her lathered-up pussy. She was frozen, almost afraid to move. Steve took a few steps toward his daughter.

“May I have that back when you are done, sweety?”

Lia tried to hand it back to her dad. “Here, you can have it now; I'll... just skip today. I don’t think you would want to use it after me anyway.”

“That's alright, go ahead; I’ll just change the blades when you are done.” Steve said, smiling.

Steve wasn’t moving; he just continued to wait and watch. His every instinct was telling him to give his daughter some privacy, but he knew that privacy was the last thing she needed right now.

Lia, realizing that her father and brother were not going anywhere, continued on with the task of shaving her pussy. Lia was trying to hurry while also not cutting herself. Every moment seemed to last an eternity, and every now and then she would glance up to see if they were still looking, they were. This next part would be the hardest, but she didn’t want to half-ass the job. She propped her leg on the side of the tub and shifted her knee out a little, effectively spreading herself open to get a better angle to run the razor over her lips, but also to the gaze of her father and brother. She couldn’t believe where her life was at this moment. Never in a million years would she ever think that she would be shaving her pussy with them watching like they were. This had to be in the top 3 most embarrassing moments of her life, and that was saying something! Making the situation worse was the slight tingling she was feeling in her pussy. But that had to be because she was feeling around down there, not because she was being watched, but she couldn't be sure of anything anymore. Once she was finally finished, she handed the razor back to her dad.

“Thanks for letting me use it.” She couldn’t think of anything else to say; she just felt like she should say thanks.

“You’re welcome, sweety.” He took the razor and finally left the bathroom.

Trevor returned to the mirror, stalling to stay in the bathroom with her, Lia figured. She finished up her shower and dried off, desperately wanting to wrap the towel around her, but knowing that she was forbidden to, she dropped it to the floor.

“Alright, out now, Lia. I need to take my shower.” Trevor said to her:

Lia was feeling a little defiant and was looking to flip the script on him. “Maybe I won’t leave! You got to watch my shower; maybe I’ll watch yours!"

“Not how this works, sis; now come on, get out."

“No, I’m not going anywhere! You’ll just have to deal with it like I have to!”

‘Lia, get out of the bathroom.” Diana said this from their room. “Give your brother some privacy.”

“Fine!” Lia stormed out of the bathroom. This whole situation was just so unfair, she thought. Her father and brother just stood there and watched her shave her pussy, and she was just kicked out of the bathroom to preserve her brother's modesty, something she didn’t seem to have anymore of.

With Lia’s mom having packed for her, she didn’t have anything to do to get ready to leave. She hoped that her mom had laid out something for her to wear today. Lia entered their room and looked around; both her parents were getting ready and packing up their suitcases. She saw that her mom was just closing hers—no sign of anything for Lia to wear.

"Um, mom, did you get anything out for me to wear today?” Lia asked

Before her mom could answer, she heard her father’s voice behind her.

"Lia, come over here, please.” He sounded a little stern.

Lia stood in front of her father, completely naked and feeling very small and vulnerable.

“You know that you are not supposed to ask for clothes, don’t you?"

Lia nodded, realizing that she was in trouble now.

“You need to understand, Lia, that we will give you clothes if we are allowing you to wear any, and if we don’t give you any, then you can safely assume that we have decided that you don’t need any and are to be naked. Do you understand?”

Lia nodded again.

“We didn’t get any clothes out for today because we have decided that you don’t need any today. You are going to be naked until at least tomorrow.”

“Yes sir.” Lia wanted to show respect and not make the situation worse.

“Now you need a bit of a reminder, it seems. I want you to go to the door and open it. You are to stand in the doorway, facing out, with your hands behind your head and feet touching the frame on either side. I want you to stand there until we are ready to leave.”

Lia’s stomach was doing flips now. This was the first time that her dad had told her to expose herself. It sunk in now that both her parents were fully committed to her punishment.

Lia did as she was ordered; she opened the door and assumed the position. Standing like she was left her legs well separated from each other, leaving the lips of her pussy well out in the open, not to mention that putting her hands behind her head caused her small breasts to be pushed out. This position would really give the impression that she is trying to show herself off as much as she can. For the first few minutes, no one walked by, but that didn’t last long as checkout was coming up. Soon, hotel guests started to move through the hallway. Men, women, and children all walked by and slowed down when passing Lia to get a good look. Most said nothing; men and children would smile, and most women would scowl. Through all of it, Lia held her position, while her parents seemingly took their time getting ready to leave.

Finally, a familiar group came by: Claire and her parents, along with Zack and Leon. To Lia’s surprise, Claire was still naked! Not covering herself, but walking in a hunched way in an attempt to hide as much as possible.

“Why look, Claire, it's your new friend!” Claire’s mom said. “Still being punished, I see. What brought this on?”

"Hello, ma'am, I have to stand like this because I asked to get dressed; I’m not allowed to ask for clothes anymore.” Lia answered.

“Oh my, well, I’m sure your parents know what they are doing. As you can see, we insisted that Claire continue her ‘commitment,’ at least until we get home.” Claire’s mom said.

“Yes, while we admire her courage and willingness to help a friend, we feel she may have made her decision too quickly. We want her to realize that there are sometimes long-lasting consequences to quick decisions.” Claire’s dad added.

Claire just hung her head. Lia was really feeling bad for her now. Zack and Leon were in heaven; they both just kept looking from one naked girl to the other, and they would get to enjoy a car ride home with Claire.

“I hope you won’t be too hard on her; it really was my fault she ended up naked.” Lia said, and Claire looked up and smiled at her.

“Don’t worry, dear; we aren’t mad at her; we just believe in sticking by your decisions.” Claire’s mom said.

At this point, both of Lia’s parents had noticed that Lia was talking to people and came over to make sure she was alright. Both sets of parents quickly started up a conversation about the naked girls, with Claire’s parents saying that they admired taking such a firm hand with her. All the while, both boys—Claire's father and even Claire herself—were running their eyes up and down Lia’s naked body, still holding her embarrassing position. The conversion was mostly boring to Lia, but she picked up that Claire’s dad was on the school board and was very interested in the type of punishment that Lia was under.

“So is this something you would use on your sons as well?” Claire’s dad asked.

"No, I don’t think so. I think forcing a boy to be naked would end up causing more problems than it would solve and probably wouldn't be as effective as it had been on Lia here; her behavior has improved greatly since we have been doing this.” Diana answered.

Lia couldn’t believe what she was hearing; her mom wouldn’t even consider this punishment for her brothers. Trevor, she could understand; he was already 18 and would be moving into a dorm at the end of the summer, but Chuck? If anyone needed a nude punishment besides her, it was her annoying little brother. She wanted to argue in this case that it was incredibly unfair to make only her be naked, but she knew better than to interrupt her parents when they were talking with other adults.

"Well, if you wouldn't mind, I’d very much like to know how this pans out for your daughter. Being on the school board, I’m always open to hearing about alternative methods of behavior adjustment. Our Claire here has taken quite a liking to Lia; I’m sure our girls would want to spend some time together later this summer.” Claire’s dad said.

“I think that would be a great idea. We have wanted Lia to make better friends than the ones she had before; they were a terrible influence on her, as I’m sure you can see. When they see each other again, you can hear about it from Lia herself. How does that sound, Lia?” Steve asked.

“Yes sir.” Still standing in her exposed position, everyone is now looking at her. The girls did manage to smile at each other, knowing now that they would get to hang out again. Claire was especially happy that she would get more opportunities to help Lia with her exposure training, but what her dad said about wanting to hear more about Lia’s punishment made her a bit nervous.

The two groups said their goodbyes, and Claire’s group continued down the hall to the elevators. Lia couldn’t help but watch Claire’s naked butt as she walked away. Her parents took another 20 minutes to finish packing and complete packing when they announced they were finally ready to go. Another half dozen people walked by during that time, and Lia gave them all a show they would never forget.

"Here, Lia, you can put these on.” Diana said.

For a brief second, Lia thought her parents were going to take pity on her and allow her to wear something, but when she turned to look, she saw that all her mom had for her was a pair of socks and shoes. Lia didn’t protest; she knew she was lucky to have at least that. Trevor had her barefoot last night.

As Lia sat on the bed to put her shoes on, her father sat down next to her, putting his arm around her. “Lia I know it seems we are being hard on you, and you might even hate us right now, but try to understand that we are doing this for your own good. We love you very much and just want what's best for you.”

“I know you guys do, and I don’t hate you; I love you too. It's just that being naked is really hard for me.”

“I know it is sweetie; that's the point really, and it's not going to get any easier, just the opposite. Just know that we are proud of the way you’ve handled it so far, but we aren’t letting up.”

“I understand; I’ll do my best.”

Steve then kissed his daughter on the forehead and got up to grab the bags. Lia was feeling butterflies in her stomach at the thought of her punishment seemingly never ending. Privacy was gone now; her naked body was now for public viewing. She didn’t have private parts anymore, just parts for viewing. Lia stood and noticed there was a small wet spot where she was just sitting on the bed. She wanted to try to cover it at first, but after all her parents and Trevor had seen, what was the point? They all knew how her body reacted now. Lia resumed her spot at the open door but didn’t have to stand there long. Moments later, they were all in the hallway on their way towards the elevator, the glass elevator that showed off every angle of her on every wall.

As they got to the elevator, Lia realized that once again she would have to brave the lobby naked but for a pair of shoes, this time with her parents' approval. Once they got inside, Lia just happened to be standing in the middle again. Her entire naked body was once again thrust into her vision everywhere she looked, and everyone in the elevator had the same view. A complete view of the naked, teenage girl—this was her life now.

Lia couldn’t explain why she did what she did next. As the elevator doors closed and it began to descend, Lia placed her feet just past shoulder width apart and placed her hands behind her head again. Now her family had a 360-degree view of her humiliating ‘punishment position.’ Lia snapped back to reality and realized how she was standing. She could feel the eyes of her family on her body, but she held the position. Lia figured that her father never really gave her permission to stand normally; she wanted to prove she could handle whatever they threw at her.

Steve and Diana just watched their daughter with interest; they wanted to stop her but were curious to see this play out. The elevator came to a stop on the 4th floor. The doors opened, and they could see Lia flinch and twist slightly, but she held. There was a small group of people—five of them. "Well, there’s our little show-off! I didn't think we would see you again!”

Lia recognized them; they were the people she masturbated for in the restaurant. The woman was about to step onto the elevator, eager to engage with Lia again, but was held back by her boyfriend. He motioned with his head to the older man and woman standing behind Lia, clearly recognizing them as her parents. “We’ll take the next one.” The elevator doors closed again.

Lia’s heart was racing. She was worried that the woman would want a repeat performance; her parents didn’t know about the first time she masterbated last night, and she wasn’t sure how they would react if they knew it was in a restaurant. Once again, the tingling in her pussy was incredible. There was a small drop of fluid running down her inner thigh, and she was quite wet again.

“Lia, sweetie, you don’t have to stand like that anymore.” Steve felt that she had enough for the weekend; she may have enjoyed showing herself off, but they needed to control it, not let her set the pace.

Lia dropped her hands and stood as normally as a naked girl could. The pounding in her chest and between her legs was intense.

Finally, they reached the lobby, and Lia once again found herself in a crowded situation while naked. She was embarrassed, but felt a bit safer being with her parents than just her brother this time. For a mercy, the line moved quickly, and they were able to checkout without issue. They made it to the car and got the bags loaded. Lia was about to climb into the vehicle when her mom stopped her and handed her a small hand towel. “Here, set this on the seat before you sit down.”

Lia’s face burned in shame as it was clear to them how wet she had become. All she wanted now was to get home. “Are we going straight home?”

Diana smiled warmly, seeing that her daughter was exhausted from all the exposure of the last couple of days. "Yes, honey, we are going home.”

Lia was almost afraid to ask in fear of being reminded, but she had to know. “Didn’t we need to get Gil a birthday present?”

“No,” Diana said, brushing some of Lia’s hair behind her ear. “We already have that covered.”

Her smile didn’t seem deceptive, but there was something about it that made Lia feel like she wasn’t being told everything.

Hooked6

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 8 - 1/7)

Post by Hooked6 »

What a great way to start the New Year - with a new chapter to this marvelous story. I particularly like how Lia's classmates tend to take advantage of her, pushing her for ever more embarrassing exposure. Though ultimately Lia may discover exhibitionism and humiliation are all part of her nature, I love how you keep the tension in the story alive by her classmates pushing her boundaries, all under the tacit excuse of "helping her grow" while their own motives are more self-serving. Hopefully Carol will make a reappearance and get her day of being responsible for Lia as well.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hooked6
student

Post by student »

Around 1940, LIFE Magazine ran a picture article on an orphanage--and one of the boys in the article was kept naked to prevent escape--much like Lia being grounded. a series of photos depicted the boy running through the halls in his birthday suit. With patience, I might find the issue in this collection:
https://oldlifemagazine.com/vintage-mag ... 1940s.html

Mission Creep is an old adversary. Lia's New Reality began simply as a means to keep grounded Lia from sneaking out of the house at night. That worked--even after Stacey and Kyle broke into Lia's room one night just as the initial punishment was ending. Then the punishment evolved, mutated into being exposed for the sake of embarrassing Lia as much as she embarrassed her family. Lia escalated things with Lia's treatment of Carol, ripping a bikini off the younger girl--and earning more punishments.

Now Daddy Steve and Mother Diane are on-board with Lia's exhibitionism needing a safe outlet--and with a program of future public exposure formed in the minds of both parents, Lia's hotel adventure ends.
demon_saint

Post by demon_saint »

Love the setup. Lia's parents convinced she is a exhibitionist so will push her, and Lia thinking if she pretends to enjoy everything then her parents will stop the punishment, which in turn will no doubt encourage her parents to go further.

This is a great story and can't wait for the next chapter