Nathan the Unlikely Nudist

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Nathan the Unlikely Nudist

Post by Themarble »

potatopenguin wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:57 am Can't wait for the next chapter.
Currently going through some personal difficulties but eventually it will come back. (:
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

What's the latest on this story?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Chapter is planned, just need to get it onto a page (:. Will get to it when real life things stop getting in my way.

That and pool story. I need to get that finished too, it's nearly done.
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

"real life things getting in the way"

Tell me about it! That's the story of my life atm. Dammit.

Meanwhile, we still don't know what 'the rules' for nudists are, and we don't know what the 'penis machine' does.
Here's my evil idea for resolving these mysteries with one stone... hard huge erection?

What's the one thing that officialdom would probably least want to happen in public with male nudists?
Ejaculation of course. So messy! Definitely a slipping hazard, especially on tiled floors. Think of the public liability risks! The costly legal cases wrangling over who was responsible for falling injury damages - the ejaculatee, or the State for creating the hazardous situation by allowing public nudism?

But there was a simply technical solution already available, and so it was written into the rules for nudists. Known as a 'seminal regulator' it was developed as a sex toy. Now any male nudist *must* be fitted with an internal seminal regulator within a few days of registering. This sits in the urethra in the prostate area. It's barely perceptible to the wearer, and has a central passage to allow peeing normally. Fitting is a simple process which anyone can do by following the instructions. It's glued in place, and can only be removed by medical proceedure using proprietary solvents. It's guaranteed to prevent any sexual fluids from escaping at inappropriate times ie in public places. There's a remote control, which legally for male nudists must be held by a responsible female, ie someone *other* than the nudist.

It has no control over erections, but can stimulate or block orgasm via electrical stimulation of the prostate. It has absolute control over the disposition of seminal fluid, prostatic fluid and pre-cum - all of which outlet into the urethra in the area occupied by the regulator. It manages each set of glandular outlets independently. During the contractions of ejaculation, they can be blocked, or allowed to exit via the penis as normal, or directed via a small tube to an elastic reservoir in the bladder. Any fluids sent to the reservoir can only be returned to the seminal ducts and glands. Either immediately (on each relaxation) or during relaxations of some future orgasm. Note that this is a mix of seminal, prostatic and pre-cum fluids, ie about 30% greater than the original volume ejected from the seminal glands.

All functions of the regulator are set by the remote control, which is password protected.

And that's the 'penis machine' the girls have. A new kit, recently bought. It was intended to be used as a sex toy. Since among other things it can produce very long lasting male orgasms with virtually no refractory period. Using the 'seminal reflow' mode, in which each contraction feels normal, but on the relaxation there is an intense feeling of 'refill' and intensification of urge for the next contraction. Also of course, frustration just keeps increasing over days and weeks as fluids build up.

Supposedly a girlfriend should allow regular releases to prevent frustration becoming uncomfortable.
Probably no such luck for Nathan, for the duration of his stay.

Then when he returns home, his mother will get the remote control. And decide whether to have the regulator removed or not. What do you think she'll do?
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

What's the latest on an update?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Not much progress on it. Other stories took the spotlight but I'll try and get a chapter for this story finished at least in 2 months or so.

When will you get back to your Richard story? I miss it a lot.