A Tangled Web

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
belldover

Re: A Tangled Web

Post by belldover »

Keep doing what you're doing! Loving this story so far, always looking forward to more.
Brightsun

Post by Brightsun »

Great story
drew

Post by drew »

BAILEY

DRAMA!

If you had told me prior to the school year starting that I would be dating Landon Miller, our soccer team would advance to the state final four, and I would grow even closer with Maria, Leslie, and Adira – I would have said that sounds fantastic. Unfortunately, this year was turning out anything but.
I like Landon, but it's become too much. He’s constantly pressuring me to go further with him and then gets all moody when I don’t oblige. How do I be the girl who breaks up with Landon Miller, though? It would make me an even bigger pariah with the girls at school. I feel trapped.

Half the girls on my soccer team are fighting. Alexis broke Jamie’s phone the other day. Jamie and some of our other underclassmen teammates retaliated by ripping up the congratulatory decorations on Alexis’ locker and putting up signs all over it that read insults like “Benchwarmer!” “0 Contribution!” “Goalless!”

Jamie still wasn’t happy with me for not having her back during her fight at practice. She barely spoke to me at all the past week.

And to top all of this off, I’m pretty sure my little brother Ben is creeping on me. I don’t know why he would do this. But I’ve posted anonymously on some message boards about him always going upstairs when I shower and it seems like other girls my age have had these issues with their brothers. Curiosity, hormones, pent up frustration – there’s a lot of excuses out there. I don’t know how to deal with it though, I don’t want it blowing up, and people at school finding out. It’s also just suspicion, no proof or anything. I’ve learned my lesson to start wearing my towel outside of the bathroom, just in case.

We had a school ceremony before our team and the football team heads off to the capitol for the final four tournaments.

“I want to offer my congratulations to YOUR Final Four Football Spiders!!!” Principal Clark announced. “Lead by senior captains, Quarterback Bryce Ovello!!!” The crowd cheered. “Receiver and linebacker Jay Colgrove!!” More cheers. “And running back and safety, the reigning state player of the year, LANDON MILLER!!!!” The student body exploded. I forced a smile and clapped. “And now, Bryce has some words for you.” Our principal shuffled back over to Ms. Kealoha, my drama teacher. He put his hand on her back and whispered something in her ear. She frowned, and pulled away from him. Interactions like this were all too common between Principal Clark and the pretty teachers.

“Hey everybody, just wanted to say we want as many people at the game as possible Friday night! A three-hour drive ain’t nothin! Form some carpools, cause we wanna hear ya’ll in the stands!! And then we’ll party all night in Cap City!!!” The crowd cheered.

Principal Clark swiftly stepped in before Bryce could say anything else regarding unsanctioned parties. “Okay, before we get to our soccer girls. We do want to recognize that there is already a state champion amongst our crowd!” He said. “That’s right, Zoe, step on up here!”

Zoe Ganner looked displease to have been called upon. She had already had enough recognition and attention to last a lifetime this past week after The Twatarazzi had stripped her topless during her cross-country race. Her face turned red, and she motioned with her hands and shook her head to signal that she didn’t want to get up from her seat in the bleachers.

“Ahhh, don’t be modest, Zoe, c’mon up, it’s such an accomplishment!” The principal insisted. Guys like him are always oblivious to a girl’s feelings. Either that, or they just fake it. Not sure which is worse.

“ZO-EEE! ZO-EEEE! ZO-EEE!” A chant had started in the crowd.

Zoe gave out a bashful smile a put her hand over her face. Her friends sitting around her basically pushed her from her seat, and the skinny senior jogged forward to the crowd’s delight. She joined us and the football players next to Principal Clark. He handed her the microphone.

“Oh, uhhhh…..I didn’t prepare!” Zoe said.

“Just thank them!” Principal responded.

“Okay…” Zoe said quietly into the microphone. The crowd’s noise died down. “Errr….well….”

“MOSQUITOS!!!!” Some dude cried out from the stands. "BEE STINGS!!!!" Another joined in. There was a lot of laughter. Mrs. Brown, my math teacher scolded the two.

“Oh Jeeze!” Zoe looked at the floor, not wanting to meet the eyes of her amused classmates. “Okay…Thank-you-everyone!!” She could not have given the microphone up quicker.

“RAISIN BRAN!!!” A third guy yelled. Some of the football players were dying. Zoe looked mortified. She sprinted back to the safety of the bleachers.

“Okay, okay, okay. We’re almost done, and then you guys are all free for the extended break.” Principal Clark sped up the presentation, as he was losing the crowd. “Time to recognize our final four women’s soccer team!” There was the least number of cheers. Not many people cared about girls’ soccer at the school. “Can I have junior captain, Jamie Sinclair, and our two senior captains, Leslie Baches and Adira Ford!”

Leslie, Adira, and Jamie stepped forward. But when Jamie stepped up, I noticed Shelby grab the zipper of her skirt and unzip it! She and Alexis burst into a fit of snickers. But I saw an opportunity. This was my chance to make it up to my friend for not previously having her back.

“Jame!” I whispered. Jamie turned to look. “Your zipper!”

“Huh?” Jamie was distracted by the crowd and the spotlight. She stepped forward. She was the one giving the speech for our team. Her skirt opened with each step, but luckily, did not slide off. Jamie had learned her lesson about going commando, her neon orange thong came into view from behind. She began her speech.

“Like Bryce said, we’d love to have you guys cheering for us as loud as possible tomorrow!” Her skirt slid further.

“Check it out!” Brad said, pointing at my friend’s ass. The rest of the football players noticed. Shelby, Alexis, and a few of their other friends were loving it.

Jamie continued. “And if you’re making the trip for the football game, you might as well come watch us! It could be a nice…warmup!” She said, awkwardly. Her skirt winged open further and both her cheeks sprung out. I can’t believe Jamie didn’t feel a draft, but I’m sure she was nervous speaking in front of the whole school. Her skirt continued to slide….

I started forward. “JAMIE!” I said louder. Jamie turned to look at me, she saw Alexis and Shelby had grabbed me and she looked confused. She turned back to face the school, and her skirt slid down all the way to her ankles!!

“OH NOOO!!!!” She shrieked.

100 camera phones came out from the bleachers and were held up. My friend’s thong was skimpy, and barely covered anything. Jamie motioned to pull it up and the football players erupted with cheers and lust and horny cat calls at the views they received of her bent-over-ass.

I continued to fight with Shelby and Alexis and noticed Principal Clark with this glossy, blank gaze on his face. Gross.

Jamie pulled her skirt and stepped backward behind Leslie and Adira. She again saw Shelby and Alexis holding me off. The two of them let go once Jamie had gotten into her hiding place.

The bell rang and for the first time I remember, the pep rally did not immediately disperse. There was too much excitement, and laughter, and sharing of photos. Jamie looked at all of it with horror. But then, she turned to me with sincerity and said, “Thanks for trying to help me, Bailey.” I smiled at her, and gave her a hug, happy to have my friend back.
drew

Post by drew »

BEN

When I found out I had to make the trip to the capital to watch my sister’s stupid soccer game I was furious. I’m in high school, why am I still getting dragged to this shit? I tried to get out of it by saying I had to work, but then the fucking library closed to support the teams in the final four. Are you kidding me?!

The girls rode down in a group of busses along with the football team. I sat in the backseat of my parents’ SUV and scrolled through the new pics that had just been uploaded to Arnie and his gang’s discord. Zoe Ganner’s flat tits looked like my own. Uninspiring, 2/10 rack. The videos and pics of Jamie, however, were hot. Even though there were pics of her snatch uploaded already, and the new pics had no nudity, it was still arousing seeing how skimpy her underwear was because I knew her so well from hanging out with Bailey.

Speaking of Arnie and co, they were starting to pressure me to help them get more nudes. Arnie kept saying that he and the others were taking huge risks doing what they were doing, and that I had contributed the least of all the VIP members – my one video of Shelby. My argument was that my video is the best thing on the entire discord, which he agreed, however, he said I did nothing chancy to obtain the video other than be in the right place at the right time. He threatened to kick me out of the VIP section which really sucks. I thought about offering up one of the pics I stole off Bailey’s phone but those are absolute trump cards, and could get me seriously fucked. Last resort options. The discord really doesn’t justify giving those up as of now.

We arrived at the hotel and my mom and dad checked us into two rooms, which was a welcome surprise. At least I’d have some privacy throughout the weekend. But then the girls arrived on their bus and I found out Bailey would be staying with me. Her coach didn’t want the girls staying together, stating it would be too big of a distraction, and that they were to stay with their families. Bailey and her friends were furious about this, particularly because the football players were all rooming together, and I was mad too – but then my imagination began to wander…

The game was as boring as you can imagine. Not only was it boring, it was freezing and raining as well. I asked my parents if I could go inside the school for a bit during the game, to warm up. Mom made a smartass comment to me about not dressing properly, but gave in.

“15 minutes.” She said, sternly.

“Okay!” I hurried out of the stadium and made my way to the school, thrilled that it was open and unlocked.

The building was crazy for a high school, but I wasn’t too surprised, I knew this school district was a rich area, and one of the best in the state. Plus, even the stadium looked like it could be a small college stadium. The school had a massive atrium and I walked past their gymnasium and Olympic sized indoor swimming pool. Their cafeteria had actual stalls for local restaurants and was open, so I grabbed some snacks. I strolled around, keeping an eye on the clock.

Their classrooms and library were decent, but nothing overly fancy. It figures, that most the cash went to the sports shit. It’s all anyone in this state cares about. I only had 5 minutes left so I started to try and find my way back outside, but the school was a maze. I had gotten turned around. I smelled chlorine, and knew I had to close to the pool, which was near the doors I entered through. I followed the smell and opened a double set of doors that took me to the rear entrance of the pool.

There were a few swimmers and I didn’t want to walk past them, so I figured I could cut through the locker rooms that had an exit right into the stadium. I walked down the large hallway until it split into a men’s side and a women’s side. Surprised this town of elite libs didn’t have a gender-neutral section, I laughed to myself.

I stared down the women’s side where my sister and her teammates had gotten ready for the game…..and would be changing and showering afterward.

No!

I tried to fight the devilish thoughts that crept into my brain.

Way too risky! You have 3 minutes!!

I looked down the hallway. There were no doors. No cameras around the ceilings. There was a sign that read “Closed for Final Four Tournament, please use the public changing rooms on the east side of the pool.”

It couldn’t have been more perfect. I went for it.

I sped down the hallway, turned a corner, and found another split, with one side reading “HOME” and the other reading “VISITORS”. Thank God I paid enough attention to my sisters’ game to know that they were the lower seed, thus, the visitors. One minute left, but I could be a little late. I sprinted into the visitor’s locker room and crept around.

I found bags laying in various lockers and recognized the names on the bags, confirming I had chosen right. I quickly, but silently looked around and spotted the entrance to the actual showers. There was a set of wide double doors around the showers and towel racks on the outside. Sitting across from the double doors were plenty of lockers.

My time was up. Shit. I had to decide. Was I really this ballsy? This would be the chance of a lifetime.

BZZZZZZ!

“SHIT!” I said out loud, nearly fainting at the sound of my phone buzzing. It was my mom.

“Time to come back to the game, Ben. It’s almost over and they’re tied.”

I couldn’t do it. I pussed out.

DAMNIT! I cursed at myself as I hurried to the outdoor exit. I turned to look and again, there were no cameras or people around. God, I’m such a pathetic pussy. I sulked up the bleachers and rejoined my parents.

I couldn’t help but think about the chance I blew as I watched the girls play. They ended up letting up the winning goal in the last seconds and that was that. They would not advance to the championship game. It was over for them, and it was over for me. They walked back to the locker room with their heads down. FUCK!!! I thought to myself, thinking of the girls showering after the game. But then I heard the best news I’d heard all day.

“When’s the consolation game?” My father asked as we began walking back to the hotel. My ears perked up.

“10:00 AM tomorrow,” My mom said.

I would have one last chance. I’d never been so excited in my life for one of Bailey’s soccer games.

Bailey got back to the hotel and she was still wearing her jersey. A blessing and a curse for me. It meant she would not be showering with her teammates if I was gutsy enough to follow through with my plan the next game. But she would be showering in our hotel room sometime this afternoon before the football game.

She left her phone on her bed and went into the other room of the suite to stretch and watch TV and chill.

BZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Her phone began going off. I ignored it, as I focused on sorting out the details for tomorrow’s game. I was kicking myself for not getting a burner phone, or some other camera. I was a full-on voyeur at this point, I might as well embrace it and protect myself. Leaving my own phone in the girls’ locker room would be extremely stupid – especially since I had no way of easily retrieving it. My mouth was becoming dry just thinking about it, so I went to get some ice.

I entered the ice room and two hot girls were already in there.

“Oh, hi Ben!” Naomi greeted me. She already had makeup on and was dressed in her Webbserson High football shirt, ready for the game. She looked really pretty.

“Hi.” I said, looking at the floor.

Naomi was joined by another girl in my grade, Lizzie Katz, a cute Jewish girl with brown curly hair who also plays soccer. She didn’t say anything to me.

“Ummm…. Good game guys,” I blurted out.

They frowned at me, but didn’t respond.

“I mean…I know you lost…but it was a good game at least,” I said.

“Yeah…thanks, Ben,” Naomi said.

“Good luck tomorrow,” I said.

Lizzie gave me a half smile.

“Hey, you going to the football game? It’s gonna be a blast!” Naomi asked.

“I….I don’t know. Probably not,” I said.

Neither girl seemed to care.

“Okay, well…see ya later….” Naomi said. She forced a smile. She and Lizzie strutted away.

“Yo, Naomi!!!! Lizzie! Ya’ll coming tonight!? Gonna be lit!” Colton Vanders, a rich, popular senior guy shouted from the floor above. The hotel tower was a big, open square.

“Heck yeah!” Naomi said. She and Lizzie waved excitedly.

“NIIIIICE!” Colton said.

There were giant glass elevators on two sides of the square and another senior guy from school was riding down one of them, mooning Colton.

“Hahahaha!” The girls giggled at the display. They didn’t even notice me walking past them and I walked back to my room feeling very small and insignificant.

I went to lie on the bed and noticed Bailey hadn’t moved. Her phone was still on the bed. About 5 minutes later she finally got off the couch and came into the bedroom and looked at her phone.

“My phone rang while you were in here?” She asked.

“Oh, yeah, I think,” I said.

“How come you didn’t tell me?” She asked.

“I don’t know, didn’t know I was supposed to?” I said, irritated.

She just shook her head, then looked at the clock. “Shoot, I gotta shower.” She tossed her phone back on the bed, grabbed some clothes, went into the bathroom, and shut the door. I had already scoped out the bathroom and there was nowhere I could hide my phone in there. I suppose I could have left it “charging” out in the open, but that would’ve been obvious.

Bailey showered quicker than normal. When she got out, she opened the door a millimeter to let out some steam. I walked past to see if I could sneak some peaks in there but it wasn’t open wide enough. Bailey began using the hair dryer and my horny thoughts stirred.

I had been craving for an in-person look at my sister. She was holding her hair dryer which means she would only have one hand to cover, and would have to leave something on show, at least briefly. I knew what I wanted her to choose!

My mind raced, I had to be quick. Then I saw Bailey’s phone still lying on the bed – eureka. I hurried onto a fake phone number website and punched my sister’s phone number into it as the hair dryer continued to blow.

BZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZ

Bailey’s phone rang from the random number. I grabbed it and bolted to the bathroom door. I swung the door open, baring my butt naked sister!

“BEN!!!!” Bailey squealed.

Her left hand fired over her vagina; fingers spread wide in a desperate attempt to cover. She was quicker than my eyes, but I still got to see her flat tummy, athletic hips and thighs, and creases of smooth skin and tan lines. My gaze darted upward….and I was thrilled to find that Bailey had left her titties exposed!!! As I predicted, her right hand held onto her hair dryer. What a bangin rack she has!!! In person, her boobs look like they’re dying to explode off her chest and I was bug eyed, enjoying her faint puffy nipples.

“Your phone’s ringing,” I squeaked. She glanced at it.

“OH MY GOSH JUST SO YOU COULD SEE ME NAKED! FREAKING PERVERT!!” Bailey spat at me with disgust.

“Whatever?!” I snapped back. “You yelled at me for not telling you it rang!”

“WEST VIRGINIA FREAK!!!” Bailey cowered, knees bent, hunched over. All this did was cause her firm tits to hang down heavily in front of her. They looked like round bells. She noticed my eyes locked onto them. She placed the hair dryer on the counter and draped her right arm across her boobs.

“GET OUT, YOU LOSER!!!!” Bailey turned around and put her bare butt on show for me! WOW!!! SO PLUMP!!!

“STOP. FUCKING. LOOKING!!” it was the first time I can remember bailey dropping an f bomb. She was distraught. Her left hand reached back to her booty to cover which meant…..PUSSY SHOT!!! Albeit in the reflection of the mirror. I went slack jawed when I saw it, in all its baby-bald wonder!!

Satisfied, I ducked out of the bathroom and Bailey slammed the door shut with ferocity.

“SUCH AN INCEST PERVERT!!” She shouted from behind the door. “GOD!!!”

I was about to cum in my pants I was so aroused. I went into the other room to calm myself down. Bailey remained in the bathroom for another 15 minutes slamming cupboards shut as she applied her makeup and got dressed.

She emerged into the room in her football t-shirt and jeans, scowling at me. “I’m telling Mom and Dad,” she said.

“What?!” I got up off the couch to follow her.

“That wasn’t even a real number that called me!” Bailey said. “I’m not stupid, Ben!”

“How was I supposed to know it wasn’t real?!”

Bailey exited into the hallway. Shit. I ran after her. Thank God my boner had died down by now. She marched over to my parents’ room and banged on the door.

“What’s going on?” Dad answered.

“I’m not staying with Ben anymore,” Bailey said.

“What? We already talked about this, Bailey, your coach doesn’t want you staying with your teammates.”

“I don’t care, I’ll stay with Mom then, you can stay with Ben,” Bailey said.

Dad turned and looked at our mom standing behind him. She shrugged, as if to say “okay.”

“Alright, that’s fine. How come?”

Oh no
My heart raced.

“Because. He’s…..annoying me,” Bailey said, and left it at that. I took a deep sigh of relief.

Bailey and my parents went to the football game. I stayed in the hotel room and jerked off twice thinking about my sister in the nude.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Like where we are going. Is Bailey kind of okay with her brother seeing her but has to front? Maybe Ben will be seeing more and more of Bailey..
drew

Post by drew »

BAILEY

Our soccer team lost, which really sucks. I hate to say it, and would never admit it to Jamie, but the feud on our team, which started between her and Shelby, is what lead to our downfall. Too much in-fighting and lack of trust. I feel bad for the senior girls that weren’t part of the fighting – especially Leslie and Adira. They’re so good and they both missed out on a state championship for stupid reasons.

Our locker room was dead silent after the game as some of the girls showered. There were no clothes-stealing shenanigans this time – everyone was emotionally drained. Plus, most girls started locking their bags in lockers after what happened to Shelby.

I don’t like showering with the team, so I walked back to the hotel still wearing my soccer gear, depressed that our season was over. Well, at least competitively speaking. We still had the consolation game.

I got back to the hotel room and chilled for a while to decompress. I showered, and was getting ready for the football game when it happened. Ben walked in on me when I still had nothing on!

He looked thrilled as his eyes wandered all over my body like creepy tentacles as I tried to cover up. He had some lame excuse about my phone ringing when he did it – I swear he thinks I’m an idiot. Even IF one of my friends was trying to call me and you felt the urgent need to barge in to tell me – that doesn’t explain the caveman expression on your face as you ogled my private parts!! And he LINGERED there! For like 30 seconds! Dude, that’s not an accident, you were TRYING to see me naked! UGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

I’ve never been madder and more grossed out. I cursed at him at the top of my lungs and then went to tell my parents. But I couldn’t do it when it came time. Not on this trip with half the school in nearby hotel rooms. I just told them he was annoying me and I wanted to switch rooms, which they agreed. This final four trip could not have started out worse.

As a savings grace, the football game was a blast. And the team won! Which meant celebration back at the hotel.

The football players had been allowed to room together and there were parties going on in multiple rooms – the adjacent ones combining to form larger parties. Judging by how rowdy things were getting, I don’t think a lot of their parents were staying in the hotel like mine.

My classmates were filling up water bottles with vodka and running through the hallways, screaming like lunatics. A bunch of people had invaded the swimming pool – much to the dismay of the non-Webberson High guests.

I had asked my dad to switch rooms with my brother, and so I wouldn’t be able to stay out too late as I my mom would know exactly when I got back into the room. But that was okay, all this drunken debauchery isn’t really my scene. It’s fun at first, but all it takes is a few people getting way too drunk and then all hell breaks loose.

Jamie, Maria, and I arrived at Bryce and Jay’s room and I found Landon. He had been texting me short responses since the game ended.

“Congrats!!!! You played amazing! Can’t wait for the championship game!” I sent.

All he did was emphasize it with those exclamation marks.

“What’s your plans for tonight?!”

“Bryce’s Room”

“You want to get food or anything together beforehand?”

Thumbs down emoji.

He was playing flip cup when he spotted me walk into the room. He didn’t look excited to see me, and I’m sure my facial expression was the same.

“Baileyyyyyy,” He slurred. “Come over here, play flip cup with us.”

“I’ll play….but I’m not drinking tonight,” I responded.

“Shocking,” he sighed.

Taylor, Shelby, Alexis, and some other girls were around, and laughed at me. “What’s the point of playing if you’re not gonna drink?” Shelby asked.

“Gonna fill the cup up with water?” Taylor laughed.

“My parents are two floors up!” I protested, but it was pointless. They went back to their game.

“C’mon, forget about them,” Maria said. “Let’s go check out the other room. Here,” she grabbed three solo cups and a beer, and split the beer between us three. “Just sip on it, otherwise people are gonna be badgering you all night to drink.”

“Thanks!” I said.

“Good thinking, Maria,” Jamie said.

We walked into the conjoined room and saw Naomi on couch, making out with Colton.

“Yeahhhh!!!! Get it girl!” Jamie yelled. They both ignored her.

Lizzie was also on the couch getting chatted up by CJ. He gave me an awkward look and then suddenly became overly interested in the curly haired sophomore girl. Lizzie seemed like she was only there because her friend was there.

“Oh, hi Bailey! Maria, Jamie,” Craig emerged from the bedroom, in a cheerful manner. He was shirtless, in his swimming trunks. Craig’s skinnier than most the other football players, but he has a cute six-pack and rippling muscles. I tried not to look. He was accompanied by Anita, Adira, and Kaila, who were in their bikinis. The three girls’ darker complexion made Craig look super pale – even though he isn’t.

“Glad you guys made it out, sorry about the tough loss,” Craig said.

“Awww, thanks, Craig,” I responded. “Congrats to you though! Hopefully, soon-to-be-state-champion!”

“Yeah, 10 years from now when people ask about the championship, I’m telling them I was starting receiver. In 20 years, I'll be telling them I was a record-setting quarterback,” he joked. “Hey, we’re going down to the pool, you guys should join!”

We looked at each other.

“Does sound fun!” Jamie said.

“….Better than this,” Maria nodded at the other room which contained the flip cup game – and the bitchy senior girls.

“Alright, we gotta go get our suits!” I said.

“We’ll meet you guys down there,” Craig said.

We went back to our rooms and changed into our swimsuits. My mom had moved into my room. She told me I was to be back no later than 1 AM, which was later than my usual curfew. Guess she felt safer with us being in a hotel.

Jamie, Maria, and I arrived down at the pool and hot tub. We found the others. CJ, Lizzie, Naomi, and Colton had also come down. The crowd had died down from earlier, it seemed most kids were back upstairs, drinking in their rooms.

I took my shorts and t-shirt off and noticed Craig checking me out. CJ and Colton were looking too, but they stole glimpses of Maria and Jamie undressing as well. Craig kept his eyes on me, which made me happy. I dipped into the pool.

“Not hanging with Landon tonight, Bailey?” CJ asked. I think it was the first time he’s said anything to me since I told him I just wanted to be friends. I shook my head no.

“He scored three touchdowns tonight,” Colton said. “Better go snatch him up quick, kid’s a state legend at this point.”

“hah, I’m good…” I muttered.

Colton looked at me curiously. “Seriously? You don’t care?”

“Think she’s just sick of being known as ‘Landon Miller’s girlfriend,’” Kaila said, knowingly. “Among other things….” She added.

“He doesn’t like when I don’t drink with him,” I said.

“Sure doesn’t,” Kaila laughed.

“Yeahhhh, he’s used to getting what he wants, been the school superstar since what? 4th grade?” Craig said.

“Seems right,” Anita said.

“Trust me, Bailey, this high school drama doesn’t last forever,” Adira said. “I like Landon, but something tells me when he gets to college and is no longer the big man on campus, he’s not gonna like it. And you don’t wanna be with him when that happens. I found out the hard way with Jason – my ex.”

“Thanks guys,” I said. “I definitely got some stuff to think about….but tonight’s supposed to be a celebration!”

The group of us hung out in the pool for a bit. It didn’t take long before Colton and Naomi were making out again. Eventually, I ended up in the hot tub, alone, with Craig.

“I’m gonna miss being in class with you when the semesters change, Craig,” I said. “My other classes aren’t nearly as fun.”

“Hey, who says we won’t have a class together?” he asked.

“True,” I said. “Hopefully! Did you guys hear about the cows we saw humping on the way down?”

“Ha, no. Did you have to explain to your brother what was happening?”

I spat out my water from laughing so hard. “This was on the team bus, he wasn’t there,” I said. “I’m pretty sure he knows though, he’s ALWAYS on his computer, looking at….not the best sites,” I blushed.

“Ha, have you caught him?”

“On the websites?”

“Or doing something else…”

“EW! Craig!!” I laughed and splashed water at him,

“Hey you brought it up,” Craig said.

“Are ALL guys obsessed with that? Landon doesn’t stop badgering me about sending him pics. It’s like porn’s messed with his brain – cause I don’t know too many girls that send those. None of my friends do, anyway.”

“So how many did you send him?”

“What!? None!” I answered, Craig was smirking. “Okay, I sent ONE bikini pic, he didn’t seem too impressed,” I pulled myself out of the tub so only my feet were in.

“Yeah, well, he’s an idiot,” Craig said. He gave me a look-over and I went red, again.

We chatted for another 15 minutes.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My phone alarm blared.

“Ahhhh shoot, that’s my alarm. I gotta get headed back to my room.”

“That sucks,” Craig said. He maintained eye contact.

“I had a lot of fun hanging out with you tonight, Craig,” I said softly. I wanted him to kiss me so bad. I think he wanted to too, but was conflicted. Stupid Landon! We said bye, and exited the pool area.

When I got to the elevator, Landon and Shelby came down on a lift – and were making out. The entire thing was glass, so they knew they could easily be seen.

“Oh, nice,” I said, in an annoyed tone.

Shelby just looked at me and grinned.

“Bailey!....it’s uhhhh…..not……” Landon stammered. “Ahh fuck it, I’m sorry, it’s exactly what it looks like,” he chuckled. “Still be friends?” He asked.

“We’ll see,” I said, and walked away from them. Once I was out of their site, a big, genuine smile spread across my face. While I was irritated with how disrespectful Landon and Shelby had been, I was now free!
drew

Post by drew »

CRAIG

“I had a lot of fun hanging out with you tonight, Craig,” Bailey said goodbye to me. Her dark eyes lingered on mine and honestly, I should’ve moved in to kiss her. If there was ever a moment, this was it. But I didn’t feel like opening that can of worms with Landon. We’re friends, and teammates, and it would be a shitty thing to do – at the time. Ten minutes later, all bets would be off.

I watched Bailey strut out of the pool area. I knew I would be upset with myself later for not making a move, but all in all, I was pleased with how the evening went with her. I was now in a mood to party it up the rest of the night. I grabbed a water bottle of vodka that Colton had brought down and got to it.

We were getting frisky. Like I said, not ten minutes after Bailey left, Landon showed up to the pool with Shelby – and they were all over each other. Not trying to hide it. Adira asked Landon about Bailey, and he said she already saw them, and that things were over between them. Adira looked my way, rolling her eyes over the two.

Chicken was our go-to pool game. Anita was on CJ’s shoulders. I don’t know if it was on purpose or not, but during the game she pulled the strings of Kaila’s bikini, ripping the top clean off!

“Ahhhhhh!!!!!” Kaila screamed as her slender, side set tits were exposed for the small crowd of us that remained in the pool. She crossed her arms over her chest. Her navy bikini top floated helplessly in the water in front of us. All of us guys had an excuse not to grab it, as we were holding onto the girls on our shoulders.

“Anita! What the heck!” Kaila cried at her friend.

“Sorry! It was an accident!” Anita said. But she was bursting out laughing.

Colton, Landon, and I were loving it. We all moved to get a better view, though Kaila kept herself well-covered. Even CJ, her brother, had subtly moved himself and Anita to face Kaila’s front. Jay, who had come down to the pool and was supporting Kaila on his shoulders, was looking up above him.

“Someone help me!” Kaila pouted. But she was giggling, which gave us no incentive to give in. She tried using one arm to shield her boobs, and the other to reach out for her top – it was too far.

“Alright Kaila,” I said. “I’ll get it for ya.”

“Thanks Craig!!” Kaila said.

“But.”

“Oh my gosh!” She protested at the “but.”

“One quick flash!”

“Seriously?!”

“5 seconds and it’s done,” I said.

She thought about it as Landon and Colton gave me praise. “Hell yeah, Craig!”

“2 seconds.” Kaila answered.

“3.”

She pondered some more, and then gave in. “Okay three.”

I let Adira down and swam over to grab Kaila’s top. I held it out to her. She reached for it, but I pulled it back. “Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh, 3 seconds, you agreed!”

She took a deep breath. “Hmmmph, fine,” She sighed. She looked away, embarrassed, closed her eyes, and released both hands from her boobs, baring them for our pleasure. She has such a fun rack! Her left boob’s slightly bigger than her right and she has cute brown button nipples. Her tits sit high and to the sides of her chest. “3…..2……1!!!!” She counted down as we shouted with glee. Kaila opened here eyes back up and saw us staring. She rolled her eyes as I gave her her top back. She quickly slid it back on.

Kaila’s boobs were just the start of the fun. Later, a game of truth or dare broke out. Landon convinced Shelby to moon us. She did a sexy little dance on the edge of the pool before slowly lowering her bikini bottoms down and showing us her bare ass. Brad was gonna be so pissed when he found out about all this.

Not wanting to be outdone by the girl she’d been feuding with for the whole year, Jamie was dared to flash her tits – and she wasn’t gonna chicken out. She went over to the diving board, and made sure we were all looking.

“Jame, you’re seriously doing it!?” Maria called out.

Jamie ignored her. She reached up and grabbed the bottom of her bikini top and lifted it up, showing off her mango-sized boobs. She had big, light brown areolas. She jumped up and down on the diving board shaking her tits all over the place, and then jumped into the pool.

We tried our best to get some of the other girls – namely Maria, Adira, and Anita – to show some skin, but it was futile.

Naomi also refused to flash – during the game. “I’m NOT doing that,” she said. Shame, she’s probably the hottest sophomore chick in the school. But when the group of us dispersed, Colton and I persisted.

“Oh my gosh, you guys are relentless!” Naomi laughed. She, Colton, and I were in the hallway to the sauna. She was asking for more of Colton’s vodka.

“If you want another shot, you gotta flash,” he said.

“Haven’t you guys seen enough tits for tonight?” She asked.

“Never,” Colton said.

Actually,” I started. “We kind of have,”

“Huh?” Colton asked, perplexed.

“Yeah….we want to see your lower half,” I said.

“Ahhhhahahahahaha. Craig! Niiiiiiiiiice!” Colton slapped my hand.

“Bahahahaha, seriously?” Naomi asked.

“Only if you want a shot,” I said.

“I mean, I doooooo……”

“There she is!” Colton said.

“You guys really want to see that?!?!”

“yes,” we said in unison.

“Kinda weird!”

“Not really, it rules the world, now pull your bottoms down,” Colton chuckled.

“Okay….but if I do this, I get as much as I want – whenever I want!” Naomi said.

“Fair trade,” We eagerly agreed.

“And you can’t tell ANYONE I did this!”

“Lips are sealed.”

Naomi looked over her shoulder. It remained just us three in the hallway. “Fine, here ya go!” she gave in, and slid her bikini bottoms down to her knees!! She put her hands on her hips and moved her right leg forward, posed, and then switched to place her left foot forward – modeling her sexy shaved pussy from different angles! “There, good?” she asked as Colton and I stood there dumbfounded. We nodded our heads and she pulled her bottoms up right when Lizzie walked back to join us. Naomi fumbled with her bikini and Lizzie noticed.

“What the….did you flash for them?” Lizzie curiously asked her friend.

“Nah, we’re just doing shots,” Colton said.

Lizzie didn’t push it any further, but I don’t think she was too happy with her friend.

All good things must come to an end and we knew trying to get the other girls to show was pushing our luck. We had just seen one of the hottest girls in the school bottomless and were satisfied.

Anita and Kaila had headed off to their room and Adira, Colton, and I followed closely behind them. But we got to the elevators to find out the two cheerleaders had not gone anywhere. In fact, they were trapped in the giant glass lift.

“You guys, get help!” Anita said when she saw us arrive. “The elevator’s stuck!”

The door to the elevator was creased open, maybe 6 inches or so. It was only a foot off the ground.

“We’ve pressed every button but nothing’s happening!” Kaila said.

“Did you press the bell button?” Adira asked.

“Yeah it’ didn’t do anything,” Anita said.

“Alright, let me go get help,” Adira said. “One of you guys wanna stay with them and one of you come with me?” She asked.

“I’ll come with you,” Colton said. And the two of them were off.

Anita moved to the doors and tried to pry them open. She latched her fingers on the insides, and pulled as hard as she could. While she did this, Kaila sneaked up behind her with a devilish grin on her face. She put one finger over her mouth, signaling me to be quiet, and I got excited at what I thought she was about to do.

Kaila grabbed the strings of Anita’s bikini – top AND bottom – and yanked them as hard she could. In one swift motion she rendered her friend ALL naked!

“OHMYGOD KAILA!!!!!” Anita’s left arm rushed across her rack and her right dropped to her snatch. It all happened so fast, and I didn’t get a great look.

“Bahahahah! Anita’s nakey!!!” Kaila giggled with vengeful satisfaction. “Craig, catch!” Kaila slipped Anita’s bikini through the crack in the elevator.

“Fuck! Kaila!!!” Anita complained. “Craig, please give it back!! Hurry!!” She pleaded.

But I was in a drunk, playful mood – and a position of power. Never in a million years would I have thought I’d get to see this gorgeous Indian cheerleader in the nude. But here she was, hunched forward, with only an arm bra and five fingers to cover her bits.

“Let me see it,” I said.

“See what? NO!” Anita said.

“Everything.”

“Not happening!” She was nervous, but did have a dimpled smile on her face.

“Guess we’ll wait for Adira, Colton, and the hotel staff,” I said.

“Craig no! Pleeeeeeze!”

I dangled her bikini in front of the crack.

Anita turned to her friend. “Kaila?!?!” She pouted. “You’re just gonna let him do this? We’re ALL gonna get in so much trouble if the hotel staff sees me like this!”

Kaila smiled at me. “Give him a show, it’s just Craig,” She said. “I had to earlier!”

“But that was just your boobs!”

“With WAY more people!”

Anita anxiously looked around, and then took a deep breath. She gave me a puckering, faux-glare. Then, she stood up straight and did a two-handed wave – granting me a private view of her fully naked body!!
I knew I had to be quick, and my eyes dashed all over. Anita had a lovely set of round titties that she typically kept well-concealed. They had brown puffy nipples that looked soft and suckable. I scanned down, and was thrilled to discover she kept her kitty smooth and hairless; I wasn’t sure what to expect with how strict her parents are. It was so pretty! Anita covered back up.

“Craig’s got a BO-NER!!!” Kaila burst out laughing.

“Jeeze, CRAIG!!!” Anita said, mischievously eying the tent in my swimsuit.

“I mean….c’mon, who wouldn’t?!” I defended myself, and adjusted my erection.

“Ok, now give it!”

I reached out to hand Anita her swimsuit. She went to grab it with her right hand, meaning another priceless view of her bare vagina. I wasn’t shy, and she definitely caught me looking at it. Unfortunately for her, before she could safely reclaim her clothing, the elevator kicked into gear.

“Ohhhhh!” Kaila let out, almost losing her balance. She and Anita rose upward and so did my gaze, right up between Anita’s legs. She realized she needed to cover back up.

The girls rose to the 2nd floor and stopped, but the door still didn’t open. I walked from the hallway out into the atrium so I could see them better. But I dropped Anita’s bikini first – no way I wanted to be caught red handed with that.

RIIIIING RIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIING

The elevator bell started going off. I also noticed that Anita and Kaila had indeed pressed the button to every floor in attempts to get it to work. The elevator stopped on floor two for about 20 seconds. I climbed the stairs in the atrium that lead up to a multi-level balcony – reaching as high as the 5th floor. I waited at the 2nd floor, grinning, and waving at my friends.

“CRAIGGG!!!!!” The girls shouted. Anita had backed her ass up to the elevator door – so I continued to see her from the front. She desperately shielded everything as best as she could.

RIIIIING RIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIING

The bell continued to go off and by now, the rest of the hotel was either waking up, or coming out of their parties.

“HOLY SHIT!!!!” The guys on the 2nd floor hallway took in Anita’s bare ass. I envied them. Camera phones came out.
“Is that ANITA?!?!?!”
“ANITA PATEL?!?! HOLY FUCK!!!!”
“WOW!!!!!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Anita screamed in horror as she saw our classmates arriving at the scene, phones at the ready.

She turned to face them so she could hide her bare butt. In doing so, I finally got to see it! It was small and sporty – very cute.

The girls rose up to the third floor and the show continued. I ran up the stairs to meet them.

“OHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!” The third-floor guys welcomed the view.

Anita smartly crouched down on the floor, knees up, as if she was playing “crack the egg.” She continued to use both hands cover her privates. Despite her dark complexion, her face was a deep crimson. She sat there and took it in – trapped, naked in her fishbowl, like an exotic species at the zoo. By now, a third of the hotel was outside in the hallway. I looked down, and saw that Colton and Adira had arrived with the hotel staff.
But Anita’s humiliation continued. Up to the 4th floor. More excited cheers. And then came the 5th floor.

“ANITA PATEL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!!” A brown, middle-aged woman said, in a thick Indian accent. She was still wearing her robe. Her husband – Anita’s father – looked on with fury in his eyes.

“BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!” Anita’s younger brother, Neil, had come out with his parents and held his phone up to film his sister.

“NEIL STOP!!!!” Anita exploded. He didn’t listen.

Bailey and her family had also come out to the commotion. Her geeky brother was in a trance seeing the butt naked smoke show. I hope I didn’t look that stupid. Bailey caught my attention and raised her eyebrows, grinning. “What the heck!?!?!” She mouthed to me. I gave her a shrug.

On and on this went all the way to the 12th floor. Unfortunately, the 5th floor was as high as I could climb. The lift stayed on the 12th floor the longest until the girls finally realized they needed to press the lobby button to get it to come back down to the ground floor.

The elevator slowly descended and the hotel burst into loud cheers at the encore performance. I raced back down to meet my friends at the bottom. Anita’s family had come down as well.

“What the heck happened, Craig?!” Adira asked. “Why was she naked?!” She held up Anita’s bikini.

“Kaila ripped it off,” I answered.

Kaila and Anita arrived. Anita continued to desperately cower on the ground. A bunch of other people had also come down, hoping to see more.

“Do you want your bikini?” Adira asked.

“10 minutes ago!!!” Anita glared at me furiously.

“Sorry!” I mouthed sheepishly.

Anita was not about to try and grab her swimsuit and put it on in front of all these people.

“Get her a towel!” Adira said. One of the hotel staff members ran to grab one.

“A mechanic is working on releasing the door lock,” another staffer said.

Anita stayed on the ground until the staff member returned with a teal towel. He slid it between the crack and Kaila grabbed it.

“Here, Anita, stand up and I’ll wrap you up,” Kaila said.

I could see Anita’s mind contemplating how best to do this. There was no way she could stand up off the ground without use of at least one hand. She went for it as quick as she could.

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

I heard guys punching on their phones as the smokin hot cheerleader moved her right hand from in-between her legs and put in on the floor to propel her upwards.

“WHOAH!” One of my sophomore teammates let out a squeal at the quick shot we all received of Anita’s bald pussy lips.

She stood up and her fingers splayed back over her vagina. Kaila successfully wrapped her friend in the towel and the show was over.
About 5 minutes later the mechanic got the door open and Anita instantly went upstairs to her family’s suite.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Veeeeery nice! Loving the developing tension between Craig and Bailey! Hoping to see more from them!
drew

Post by drew »

BEN

By Saturday morning of the final four weekend, pictures, and videos of Anita Patel naked were uploaded all over Arnie’s discord. I was impressed by how fast he managed to gather them. He clearly had other collaborators besides the ones I’d met. While I was ecstatic to see the brown skinned captain of the cheerleading squad nude, I was pissed to discover I’d been locked out from seeing a file named Anita P. RARE! in the VIP section. I had no idea what was on it, but it had to be amazing – unless it was just being used as leverage.

The other pictures and videos were good – but not great. Anita did a frustratingly good job of keeping herself covered despite being in such a helpless predicament. I could make out a few nip slips, but they were blurry at best. There was one flash of her coochie at the end when she stood up and I’m pretty sure she was shaved clean – but again, the resolution leaved a lot to be desired.

The situation alone – smoke show, completely naked, stranded, and screaming – made the videos hot as hell, even without seeing anything. But knowing there may be something better out there bothered me to no end. Nonetheless, I would worry about that later. Today was my championship day. Would I be able to deliver?

I walked with my mom and dad to the stadium. It was only about a ten-minute walk from the hotel. It was a beautiful morning, and I wouldn’t be able to use my “need to warm up” excuse that I had used the last time to escape the game.

“What happened with Bailey yesterday?” My mom asked as we walked.

Great, I thought. But at least Bailey hadn’t said anything more about it. I decided to be mostly truthful to keep things believable. After all, Bailey never really freaks out like she did, so my parents were understandably suspicious.

“I don’t know, her phone kept ringing and she was mad I didn’t tell her about it and then was mad I walked in on her to tell her about it. How was I supposed to know she still wasn’t dressed? The door was open, and it was like 5 minutes after her shower ended!”

“Oh,” my mom sighed. “She’s at the age – well, you both are – where she needs privacy, Ben. You should have knocked or just said something to her from the outside,” Mom said. Dad looked at me curiously. “I also think she was frustrated about the loss, just bad timing all around,” Mom added.

“Makes sense,” I said simply. Dad continued frowning at me. But no one said anything the rest of the walk.

We got to the bleachers and the game started. One hour in, I decided to make my move. My heart was going a hundred miles an hour. Part of me was hoping my parents would just tell me no – and then I could blame them later, not myself.

“Can I grow grab something to eat?” I asked.

“We just had breakfast two hours ago, you’re hungry again?” Mom asked.

“He’s a growing boy, I was always hungry at that age, here, Ben,” Dad pulled out a twenty and gave it to me.

“Alright, I’ll be right back,” I said. And I was off.

Once I got out of the stadium, I sprinted into the school cafeteria and ordered some food. I wasn’t hungry at all, mainly cause I was so nervous, but also, like my mom said, we had just eaten. I made sure to order something already prepared – a salad, that was sitting out. I grabbed the salad and hurried to the back door of the pool area.

There were a lot more swimmers today, it being a Saturday morning. I kept my face looking away from most of them. I’m sure some saw me, but it was so packed, I didn’t care. I sneaked into the locker room area. The same sign telling the swimmers to use the public locker rooms still stood from yesterday. I walked past it.

Earlier in the morning, I had made sure to double check that my sister’s team would again be the visitors. Without hesitation I turned into the visiting locker room and went right to the lockers. I saw a bunch of names I recognized – Baches, Ford, Sinclair, and my own, Gibson – on the bags.
I found the lockers that faced directly into the shower room. Now or never. I took my fully charged phone out, opened my spy app, and placed it in the locker. I checked to make sure the view was clear, with nothing obstructing. If I went through all this risk and trouble just to have a recording of the inside of locker, I would lose it. I stepped back, and quickly looked from several angles to ensure it wasn’t too obvious. I could definitely see it, but no one else would be looking for it.

Chest stabbing, I walked out of the locker room and hurried back to the bleachers, salad in hand. I dumped 2/3 of it in the trash can to make it appear as if I’d eaten it.

“Oh, Ben you missed it! Bailey scored the go-ahead goal!” My mom said.

“Oh, nice!” I squeaked. Dad again gave me a weird look.

The game ended about 10 minutes later, and the girls had won. They were happy, but not celebrating or anything. They walked back to the locker room and I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Me and my parents walked back to the hotel. There were no excuses I could currently use to hang around the school waiting. The next half hour was about to be the most painful of my life.

We got back to our rooms; my dad went into Mom and Bailey’s room to chill while I paced nervously around my own. Eventually, an enormous weight was lifted off my shoulders when I heard Bailey arrive to “Congratulations!” “You played so well!” “What a goal” and more celebratory greetings from my parents. The door shut, and I went out into the hallway to inspect. It was empty.

I took off to the stairs. I wasn’t about to fuck around with the elevators after what had happened to Anita last night. I jumped 5 stairs at a time down the five stories until I reached the ground. I hurried out of the hotel. Some of my sisters’ teammates were still in the lobby. They said nothing to me.

Once I was outside, I broke into a full-on sprint. I lasted about 1 minute before I had to slow down and catch my breath. Sitting in front of a computer all day doesn’t exactly build up endurance. If my parents realized I was gone, I would just say I needed some fresh air and went for a walk. Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

I got to the school and was happy to find the front doors were still open. I did the same trick as before, walking around to the back entrance of the pool and sneaking into the lockers. I listened closely, to make sure both teams had vacated. I heard nothing, and hurried in. I went straight for my phone and was comforted to find it lying exactly where I left it, untouched. I grabbed it, and got the hell out of there. I’m pretty sure I heard the janitor or someone whistling as I exited.

I hurried back to the hotel, reading a few missed texts from my parents on the way.

“Where did you go?” Mom asked.

“Where are you?” My dad asked. “We’re gonna be heading home soon!”

“Sorry, went for a walk outside, it was too nice out to sit in the hotel. Heading back now!”

When I arrived back at our rooms, my parents weren’t happy with me, but I didn’t care. I took the scolding, got packed, and we drove home. The drive felt like the longest of my life, as my phone had died.

I did discover that the girls would be headed home today on the bus. Apparently, the parties from last night and what happened with Anita had gotten a lot of people in trouble. The football team would stay until their championship game next week, but they were on lock down. Pretty much everyone else was told by hotel management to leave.

We got home and I couldn’t hold it any longer. I hid downstairs, plugged my phone in, and watched with awe…

“Girls, I know you didn’t accomplish what you hoped to this weekend,” I could hear my sister’s coach from off screen. “And yesterday is still a little raw. But third place in the ENTIRE state is nothing to hang your heads about! Blah, blah, blah….” He dragged on. “I am so proud of each and every one of you! And for those of you moving on, it’s been an absolute honor, and delight to coach you these past 4 years. The rest of you, well, I’ll see you in March for spring workouts. Alright, everyone in, Spiders on three!

“ONE, TWO, THREE, SPIDERS!!” The girls chanted.

“I’ll meet you on the bus in 20,” the coach said, and that was the last I heard from him.

I heard the girls disperse, and then a bunch of ruffling through bags, un-Velcroing of shin guards, and removal of cleats. Five minutes passed and I couldn’t see anyone. I was beginning to think this might be an epic failure. Maybe none of the girls shower? Why was I so sure they would? No one ever showers after gym class.

There was chatter amongst the teammates but I couldn’t care less what they were talking about. I heard lockers open and shut. Bags zipping closed.

“You guys heading back today?” A girl asked.

“Think we kinda have to. Hotel kicked us out, and the team bus is driving back to Webberson in the afternoon,” another answered.

“Think I might just be going home with my parents.”

“Okay, well, I’ll be on the bus,” a girl said.

“Wait up!” Another called out.

BOING

My cock jumped up as a nude black girl walked in front of my phone and entered the shower! I couldn’t see her face but knew it was Alicia Winston by her dark, shimmering skin. She has a tight, beautiful ass! And we were off!

One by one, members of the varsity girls’ soccer team walked buck nekked into the showers. I had trouble recognizing them from behind, but could make out a few. An athletic girl with a shining tan, golden hair, and an incredible, familiar ass waltzed in – Shelby Patterson! A bigger girl with a thick ass – Leslie!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a light skinned black girl. I thought it was Adira, but couldn’t be sure. She looked a little shorter than Adira, and had longer, straighter hair. Then it clicked, Naomi! Naked!!! Naomi’s bare butt was energetic and lively as she swung it side to side.

Two brunettes came next, I wasn’t sure who they were. One had a flat butt and the other had sharp tan lines. A blonde with a nice ass and then a girl with dark hair walked in. And then nothing. Damn. No Bailey – which I figured would be the case. No Lizzie. And no Adira. But I couldn’t be upset, I had just seen eight of my classmates’ bare asses! And who knows what was about to come.

Shelby was the first one out…..full frontal!! Her little tits with pink eraser nips and shaved pussy looked as amazing as before. This time, I captured a steadier view where she wasn’t frantically covering. She walked right toward the camera before veering off.

Alicia Winston was next. She has a massive set of dark-skinned titties that swung freely as she strutted to her bag. When she got closer, I could see she has a neatly trimmed, triangular bush.

Jamie was next! Somehow, I had missed identifying her ass and would have to go back and see, but right now I was gazing at her shaved clean snatch and delicious boobies. She has huge nips! I couldn’t believe I was seeing one of my sister’s best friends in the buff, and to make things better, she hung around in front of the camera, granting me a lasting view.

While Jamie waited, Leslie walked out. She annoys the shit out of me but MY GOD what a set of guns she has on her chest. Her coochie is shaved clean and she has zero tan lines.

Leslie and Jamie stood in front of my camera talking to someone off screen with their tits and pussies on show. I jerked my cock, comparing the bodies of two of my sister’s closest friends. And then it happened.

A second, light skinned black girl headed toward the showers in the nude – ADIRA!!!! HOLY SHIT!! She has a perfect, round, bubble butt!! She looked like a model strutting down the runway as her hips swayed left….to right….to left. She paused around Jamie and Leslie and said something to them, letting me get a good look at her standing still. Her brown, curly hair settled on the top portion of her bare back. Her ass looked like someone was lifting her cheeks from below it was so perky. What a goddess. She entered the shower.

When Naomi exited, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I rushed for a handful of tissues and barely got them in time. Naomi is easily the sexiest girl in my grade and seeing her in her birthday suit only confirmed that. She has adorable, frisky titties that bounced and jiggled all over her chest. Her mocha skin and hairless little kitty led me to explosion!

Alexis Wright was next, and I got to see her tits were pierced, her pussy smooth. Danielle Rodrick walked adjacent to her, with a patchy bush and cone shaped titties – geometry class with her was now going to be more interesting!

Five minutes passed of nothing and allowed me to recharge and stiffen back up for the grand finale.

It was like slow motion. Adira Ford swung open the double doors and I got to see it all. The hottest girl I’ve ever met in person, butt naked!!! Her tits are flawless. Round, perky, centered high on her chest with brown, button nipples. Her skin looks so soft and smooth. She has an athletic, hour-glass figure with a flat tummy. Oh…and a totally bald vagina!! I could even make out her slim slit between her legs! WOW WOW WOW!!! I came for the second time as I surveyed Adira’s immaculate pussy.

Adira walked off screen. I cleaned myself up and let the video play out, but there was no more nudity. I took a few deep breaths to reacclimate myself. I could not believe it. In my mind, I had just created the greatest video of all time, capturing the tits, pussies, and bare asses of eight girls at my school. Class was never going to be the same.
drew

Post by drew »

BAILEY

Turns out, having half the high school crammed into a hotel right before Christmas break, and right after the football team clinched a spot in the championship game was a bad idea. Who could have guessed? It was Kaila, Anita, and Craig who broke the camel’s back, but there was no way we were gonna last in that hotel until the final game anyway.

Our school got kicked out, a lot of people got punished – thankfully, I wasn’t one of them – and it put a major damper on the championship game which took place the following week. There wasn’t nearly as much hype, since we were now on break, and no one was staying in the capital except the football players. We all had to drive down the day of the game and then drive back. Also, the game took place at noon, which, not gonna be as fun when the entire student section is sipping on coffee instead of liquor. To top it all off, the team lost in a blowout. Very anticlimactic.

Word got out about Landon and I breaking up, but since it was break, and soccer was over, I didn’t see my classmates that often. Turned out to be good timing, to be honest. Let things blow over.

Football season rolled immediately into basketball season and so, the spotlight on Landon didn’t fade. The first home game took place two nights after the football final and he got a roaring ovation when they announced the starting lineups. I just laughed – this town couldn’t let him go one full week without being a celebrity. Later in the game he dove out of bounds trying to save a loose ball and collided into Shelby, who’s a basketball cheerleader. The two shared a precious moment in each other’s arms, the crowd even let out a collective “awwwww”. Cheerleader and star athlete – this is how things are supposed to be.

Brad Wood was in the stands brooding over the embrace, but I couldn’t be happier. No longer the center of attention, sitting in the stands with my friends, being a normal high school girl.

Craig is not on the basketball team, and he was front row of the student section with some of the other seniors. He and Anita seemed to be flirting a lot, but they were probably just laughing over what happened at the hotel between them. Shared trauma, type of thing – at least for Anita! I would have been jealous, but there were a few times I caught him looking back into the stands and catch my attention and maintain eye contact. I didn’t get to talk to him but I'm hoping that as things between Landon and Shelby heat up and I become an afterthought, Craig will feel comfortable asking me out.