A little CFNM punishment at university sets me straight

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
switch87

A little CFNM punishment at university sets me straight

Post by switch87 »

Author’s note: TheBlushingPrincess (known affectionately as ‘TBP’ or ‘BP’ to many of us on this forum) wrote a story called “TJ Stays After Class” on her DeviantArt page. I was intrigued by the story and asked if I could describe the exact same events but from TJ’s perspective. She liked the idea, so here it is. Her inspiration for a story, told my way.

When I was younger, I was an ass. I mean, I believe my heart was in the right place and all that. Deep down, I was a sweet kid. But I was just… a bit spoilt. And – as I got older – I started to get annoyingly cocky.

It’s not that mum and dad didn’t care or try to discipline me, or anything. It’s just that – frankly – I knew how to outplay them. I’d be a “good boy” for certain teachers growing up. The ones whose opinions I knew would matter to dad. And once dad was happy (or at least doubtful enough that he would take any unfavorable reports with a pinch of salt), I more or less had free reign to be as mischievous as I wanted the rest of the time. As for mum, well. Let’s just say she was the type of woman who, uh… found it impossible to get angry at her only child. So, I got away with a lot.

I never thought it would be a TA, of all people, who would trigger a series of events that set me straight. Made me humble. Respectful. And, when all was said and done, happier too. Let me tell you how it all started.

It was my freshman year at uni. One of the professors was gone for a week, so the TA took over. I thought she was cute. I honestly didn’t intend to offend her – at first – but then let’s just say I accidentally made a stupid remark. And when I saw how cute she was when she got slightly mad, I couldn’t resist doing it again and again. All the mischievous bad habits I’d learned growing up, I somehow found myself indulging again. As a grown young man. At university. (Yes, I know. What an idiot I was.)

At one point, she snapped at me. "Listen, TJ. Enough! One more disruptive remark, and you need to stay after class."

I was quiet for a while, thinking. I didn’t truly want to push her to the point she felt she needed to do that. To take time out of her day, when she was probably busy. But then, stupid idiot that I was, I decided:

You know what. She’s so cute, I’ll give her no choice but to make me stay after class. Then I’ll apologize to her and offer to take her out to a nice meal. She’ll probably say no, but on the off chance she says yes, I can be an ass to all my friends and boast that I went on a ‘date’ with the TA. (Yes, I cringe myself, reading that, now. But I guess back then I was somehow laboring under the delusion that everyone found me ‘lovably cheeky’.)

Well, I did get her to make me stay after class, but the rest didn’t turn out anything like I expected.

The class left, and then there was just something about her. I had planned to immediately apologize, but she was just that tiny bit unsure of herself. So I decided to let her squirm a bit first. I just stared at her, while trying my best to look annoyingly smug. She had a look about her that told me she knew she wasn’t really supposed to be doing this. But that was totally OK with me. I liked the idea that she was doing something a bit… against the rules. She was growing on me. And I was toying with her. Now I wasn’t sure what I wanted. Maybe this already was the ‘date’.

But anyway, I was morbidly curious. What would she do? Make me write lines? I nearly snorted at the thought.

Only… yes. That’s exactly what she asked me to do. I felt almost gleeful that she couldn’t come up with something a bit more original. Although, the specific words that she asked me to write, played with my imagination.

'I will not be a naughty boy.' 50 times.

Somehow, that just did something for me. She was my kind of girl. Mischievous. I could almost feel some subliminal communication going on. The mischievous part of me, daring the mischievous part of her, to come up with something a bit more original.

And then, oh fuck me, she did.

“While you write it, you need to be naked.”

I froze. This was too much. Wasn’t it? It was a mischievous comment. She was going to say “Ha! Should have seen your face!” Anytime… Now?

Apparently not.

I looked at her. “You’re not serious”.

"I'm dead serious. Strip. Then you can start writing," came the reply.

I stared into her eyes. I knew, of course, that she couldn’t really make me do this. Knew that this was the moment to call her bluff, and walk out. And to be honest, if I had seen nothing but a cold cruel bitch staring back, I would have walked out.

But, as I looked into her eyes, I could tell she was scared. I saw kindness in those eyes. She wasn’t being cruel. I had simply pushed her to this point. She had no choice but to double down on her bluff. It was all my fault.

I was also, well, admiring her. Even in my shocked state. How daring. To just come out and ask for something that… drastic. No beating around the bush. Can’t help but respect that. Just asking for what she wants.

I considered my options. Walk away? Can’t do that, she’d never believe I had intended to apologize all along. She’d be terrified I was going to tell someone what she did. I couldn’t do that to her now. Put that fear into her. Not when it was all my fault.

But then… Strip? Oh god. No. Please no? So humiliating.

When I look back now, I can see that there was a hidden part of myself that had been secretly wanting something like this to happen for a long time. To be… well, held to account by a female figure. Preferably a hot one. Like this TA. To be made to face consequences for my behavior when I pushed things a bit too far and became, as she had so aptly asked me to write, a naughty boy.

But, at the time, I didn’t know why I was doing what I was doing. It felt like black magic. She had hypnotized me with those gorgeous eyes somehow. She started talking again. I think she said something about a class coming in soon. I don’t remember. I was in too much of a haze to take anything in. But I had decided. Yes, I would strip for her. Naked, like she wanted. And for some reason, it was exciting. To give her control like that.

There was a bit of an internal struggle, but then the ‘naughty boy’ me lost, to… something else. The best I could do to cope at that moment, to feel better, was to convince myself that I had no choice. I was just following instructions.

"Really?" I asked.

"Strip, TJ." It was what I needed. It was out of my control. I could feel better now.

I remember looking around and saying, more to myself than anything: "You can't do this." I was suddenly filled with irrational thoughts of hundreds of people bursting in and watching my impending humiliation. What was that thing about a class coming again?

TA’s voice chimes in with: "Watch me. Now strip." (I glumly noted she had assumed I’d been talking to her rather than myself.)

Either way, no going back now.

From the moment I reached down to take off the first shoe, I knew and accepted I was going to be naked for her. Totally naked. Yet once I got down to my boxers, I hesitated.

The horrifying thought going through my head was that, on top of all this humiliation, I felt like if anyone walked in now, the risk was all on me. She was a beautiful woman, and I was just… well, me. If anyone were to walk in and she suddenly claimed I had stripped because I wanted to flash her or something, what could I even say? “But she asked me to”? Let’s face it, no one was going to believe me over her, were they?

I wondered if I should just try and tell the truth. I had only been playing. I had been about to apologize. I wasn’t really the ass she thought I was.

A lifetime of getting myself into situations like this (well, not quite like this one, but you know what I mean) gave me good instincts about when I might be able to convince someone to believe me, and when I was only going to make things worse by pleading with a story they wouldn’t believe.

I picked up the marker to go and write, listening for the tone of voice that would tell me what chance I had.

"Sorry, TJ. Naked means naked. No socks. No boxers. Totally naked. Then you can write."

Shit. Chances of her believing the truth now felt low. Very low. Not worth it. Would make things worse. And I’d look weak. I couldn’t stand the idea of looking weak after I’d come this far.

I pondered for a moment about the next key issue. I wasn’t defying her, I was all hers to play with. But if we got caught doing… this, were we in it together? Or would she throw me to the wolves; say the whole thing was my idea; I was some sort of perv? I didn’t really know how to ask her such a complicated question.

"I'm waiting, TJ. Don't make this worse for yourself."

I decided it was best to try and minimize the risk by getting it over with quickly. My heart was racing. This was so wrong. So dangerous. Yet so exciting.

As an athlete, I had participated in high stakes, make-or-break races. Felt the weight of an entire school’s expectations on my shoulders. The excitement, nervousness, adrenaline at the start line were emotions I thought I’d never feel as strongly again. Ever in my life. I was wrong. This was all that, multiplied by a thousand.

Socks and boxers came off. Like an athlete, I focused on the job in front of me. 50 lines. On a board. Tried to make the emotions useful. Fuel to help me get the job done quicker. It was going well, too.

Until I realized she had gathered up all my clothes.

"Okay, TJ. When you're done, come down to my office and you can have your clothes back."

Suddenly, I was in full blown panic.

“What?!!”

"You heard me. Come to my office when you’re done, and you can have your clothes back."

"But I can't walk down the hall naked! Everyone will see!" I knew I must sound pathetic, but I couldn’t help it.

"Well, you should have thought of that before you were such an asshole in class!"

I was this close to begging. I don’t know how I managed to refrain. She had the cheek to ask me to turn around and show her my front. I didn’t even think to argue. I needed her to understand, to believe, I wasn’t the ass she thought I was.

Then she was gone.

I looked down. Somehow, through all this, I had managed to stay soft. The fear and adrenaline, I guess. Anyway, I had no time to think. I don’t know how many lines I wrote, I could barely count. I just know it was definitely more than 50.

'I will not be a naughty boy.'

Then, I heard voices. I had never been more terrified in my life as I ran and hid behind a desk.

Thankfully, the voices passed. Relief. One thing I knew for sure at that moment – I was going to be a very, very good boy in her class for the rest of the week.

Then, I tiptoed to the door. Peeked out. No one there.

Looking back now, I realize there was a room nearby that would almost certainly have had some towels or cloths I could “borrow”. I should have gone there first.

But in my state of panic, that was bringing up all my “athlete on starting line” feelings, all I could think of was “get to her office as quickly as I can”.

I also like to think that maybe, just maybe, somewhere in all the flood of panicked thoughts, the part of me that had been patiently waiting for ‘naughty boy TJ’ to grow up, spoke. And said:

“This nice young lady sure has taught you a lesson, hasn’t she? Let’s go and face her again, fully vulnerable, and see what, if any, other lessons she might be willing to impart to such a naughty boy.”

So, I listened carefully one last time for any voices in the hall. And, hearing silence, sprinted for dear life to her office. Still totally naked, of course.
Qwerto1232

Re: A little CFNM punishment at university sets me straight

Post by Qwerto1232 »

Love this, hope there will be another chapter.
switch87

Re: A little CFNM punishment at university sets me straight

Post by switch87 »

Qwerto1232 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:37 pm Love this, hope there will be another chapter.
Thanks for the encouragement. Letting lots of ideas float around my head at the moment for how to continue this.

More to come once I have firmly decided on the general chain of events. Can't promise it will be this year though, sorry!