Teacher pantsed - part two

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Debbifan

Teacher pantsed - part two

Post by Debbifan »

Rob was never going to feel entirely comfortable supervising in the gym in just his tighty whiteys but in some small way he had got used to it and the boys were seriously running the plays he was calling, with only the occasional further joke at his expense. Whatever equilibrium he had built up was shattered however as the doors at the far end of the gym burst open and they were invaded by a horde of schoolgirls from his class. On catching sight of him they began to squeal and giggle in delight. "It's Mr Jenkins in his knickers !" yelled an Asian girl Shahida. The two girls with the biggest crush on him, Lisa and Rachel, looked as if all their Christmases had come at once. The boys joined in the laughter as Rob stood like a deer caught in the headlights.

Last to enter was Alice, the girls gym coach. "Rob, what on earth are you doing ?" she cried, striding over to him. "Coach Collins is late and I'm taking the class. The boys said that anyone with no kit had to take the class in their underwear." He was painfully aware that he sounded like a petulant child. "The boys said" repeated Alice, rolling her eyes. "And so you did it ?" She shook her head and then looked him up and down, giving him a cool appraisal. "You're like a big kid yourself sometimes Rob." Then she spoke sharply to the girls. "OK, enough giggling. Into the showers and get changed."

A very red faced Rob thought that he could at least end his session too, send the boys in to shower and get dressed. Unfortunately for him Lynne, the daughter of the school secretary Carol, had mischief in mind. She was the first girl back in the changing rooms and taking a lighter from her bag, had set fire to some toilet paper and held it under the smoke alarms ! The deafening high pitched alarm rang out. "Sir, we have to evacuate" cried the boys. The girls of course had not yet begun showering and poured back out of the changing rooms.

"Come on Rob" ordered Alice "We have to assemble on the tennis courts and do a head count." The way the school was configured meant that each block was isolated and so only this class was subject to the evacuation. That was of little consolation to Rob, dressed as he was. "I'd better get some trousers" he said to Alice. "No time, we have to set a good example and show we take such things seriously" Alice stopped him. "It might well be a real fire."

There had been just enough time for a few of the girls to make sure their most treasured possessions were rescued; their smart phones !

The boisterous sixth form students happily gathered on the tennis courts, delighting in the novelty of the fire alarm and even more in the novelty of their English teacher Rob Jenkins wearing only his underpants ! In truth, Rob was not much use to Alice in conducting the head count but all the teens were duly accounted for. "I'm going to Carol's office to tell her what's happening, I assume you don't want to go to see her looking like that ?" Alice said tartly to Rob. "You stay here and supervise until the fire department arrive and give the all clear."

Once Alice had gone, Rob was surrounded by his fans Lisa and Rachel and also by the Asian girl Shahida and the class troublemakers who had instigated the fire alarm, Jody the large black girl and Carol's daughter Lynne. "You'll keep us safe won't you sir" said Lisa. "It's so scary" she continued disingenuously. "I'm sure it's just a false alarm" answered the terminally embarrassed Rob. "You're so brave" teased Shahida. "Especially only wearing your little knickers !" Rob did not know how to reassert his authority in his vulnerable state. They did not teach this in training college !

Jody had extracted her phone while the other four girls closed around Rob. "Group photo" she cried. "No Jody, that's not appropriate" objected Rob but too late, as the delighted girls posed alongside him making peace signs. "Don't be stuffy sir, you have a sexy body" laughed Shahida. The other girls also laughed and Rob blushed, not knowing what was genuine and what was ridicule but most uncomfortable with it either way.

The boys had meanwhile kept their distance and were largely ignoring the scene. Jody sent a text to her boyfriend Spencer, captain of the ball team. 'Dare you to pants him' it read !

Carol and Alice were laughing and gossiping at Rob's expense while they waited for the fire brigade to give the all clear. "I went to complain about the noise the boys were making and he gave me all this stupid stuff about coach Collins rules. But I never for a minute thought he'd go out there in his pants" Carol laughed. "And now you've left him at the mercy of all those girls !" she giggled. "Serves him right" Alice chuckled. "It certainly does, for being such a wimp" Carol agreed. "Pity there won't be any photos" she lamented. "No" agreed Alice. "He can think himself lucky that we don't allow the kids to have phones in class."

Back on the tennis courts, Rob was still surrounded by his devotees Lisa and Rachel. Jody sidled up too, making sure that Rob was distracted as Spencer crept up behind him. She had instructed Shahida to put the phone into video mode and keep it focused on Rob. As the class bully, Spencer had a finely hone pantsing technique and in one swift and decisive movement he had grasped the waistband of the briefs and pulled them all the way down to Rob's ankles ! His cock bobbed free and Lisa and Rachel squealed in excited delight. Rob froze momentarily, then stooped to try and pull up his pants. But Jody placed her foot on them, at the same time giving him a firm nudge backward which caused him to stumble completely out of the briefs. Jody scooped them up and hurled them as far as she could across the tennis courts !

There was now uproar amongst the girls, the boys were keeping a discrete distance. Rob could not believe that he was now nude in front of all the girls in his class, apart from his socks and shoes. He had not yet got his thoughts together enough to try to cover. "Nice cock sir" laughed Shahida, capturing all this on her smart phone. "Though have you ever thought of waxing it ?" she asked innocently. Rob looked down and belatedly clapped a hand over his groin. He finally got his thoughts together enough to go in search of the lost briefs but Lynne and some other girls were intent on throwing these around between themselves, leading to a game of chase for Rob and some inevitable exposure caught on film. "Nice bum too sir" called Shahida.

Lisa's eyes were riveted on Rob's cock flapping around. Never in a million years had she thought she would see her favourite teacher's cock. In her limited experience she agreed with Shahida that it was a very nice one, if not a monster. And it was Lisa who finally took pity on Rob when the pants landed in her hands, returning them just in time for Rob to clamber back into them as Alice came back around the corner !
Jeepman89

Re: Teacher pantsed - part two

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great job, Debbifan! I love this story. A teacher stripped naked for schoolgirls. I hope there are more adventures.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Thanks Jeepman. I intended to have the two parts of the story follow on sequentially rather than post two different topics but forgot how the layout of this board worked !
There were further adventures, I'll see what would work best for this board. Any other ideas from anyone welcomed too.
WillyWanka

Post by WillyWanka »

I like the story a lot. Despite the fact that there are boys in it :D
Please post more of the story, if you think it might be inappropriate for the public board, maybe you wouldn't mind to PM me? I am curious.